Stating the obvious is now hatespeech

>stating the obvious is now hatespeech
thoughts?

Attached: 1534932106883.png (640x142, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2019/06/17/mum-ripped-off-sons-penis-beheaded-reminded-dad-9974568/
gaystarnews.com/article/mom-admits-castrating-killing-child/#gs.xpbist
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_integrity_dysphoria
steamcommunity.com/id/PresidentSkele/recommended/562860/
resetera.com/
neogaf.com/threads/resetera-and-the-pedo-problem-updates.1487380/
oneangrygamer.net/2019/06/resetera-member-threatens-lawsuit-over-leaked-discussions-from-secret-discord/86510/
twitter.com/ZhugeEX
youtube.com/watch?v=a7WSXBpozhY
youtube.com/watch?v=cscP830j2KA
youtube.com/watch?v=29sPIb6L05o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_fallacy
youtube.com/watch?v=jOkdR7on6Ok
youtube.com/watch?v=fvFlrnymW_o
thepostmillennial.com/breaking-jessica-yaniv-admits-to-child-predation-doxxing-blaire-white-and-a-new-accuser-emerges/
healthychildren.org/English/ages-stages/gradeschool/Pages/Gender-Identity-and-Gender-Confusion-In-Children.aspx
nypost.com/2015/09/06/this-strange-condition-makes-people-want-to-hack-off-a-healthy-limb/
ca.news.yahoo.com/transgender-activist-wins-court-ruling-forcing-parenting-website-reveal-identity-alleged-online-abuser-121317596.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28224311
lifesitenews.com/news/oregon-parents-sue-school-over-teachers-unwanted-transgender-lessons-to-8-year-old-son
youtube.com/watch?v=HGkB4-Q7ZP0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wait is this the comment that is making everyone pissed at them?

yep

Been that way since the end of WWII dude. Personal statements and beliefs are prejudice, or worse. You are not allowed to say anything against the new Cathedral, lest you desire to feel their wrath.

Reminder that if you don't have a Gender Studies PhD your opinion about trans people is worthless.

Yes. Now ResetEra is falseflagging hard on Yea Forums to get everyone here to hate them and leave false reviews.

The same as usual: redpill your close and loved ones and stay strong or go hunting and be effective.

Everything is hatespeech nowadays and the current generation is now more snide and passive-aggressive than ever.

It's what gets the youngin's kicks and boosts of popularity, just go with the flow and mutilate some genitals while at it. Who cares that I was born in some certain kind of way and I just can't seem to embrace it because of a skewed society, please let me mutilate my own body for my own selfish reasons just because no one told me I was ever fine just the way I was, if I wanna be a unicorn just because I see unicorns on my time of need, I'm going to become one.

I genuinely don't believe this. There MUST be something else he said.

Attached: 1563482743218.jpg (460x800, 259K)

Reminder that the dykes and lesbos who do this end up murdering the child.
See: Rosana Candido's brutal torcher and decapitation of Rhuan.

terminx is anti-child molestation, anti-child mutilation, anti-child murder, and pro-child protection.
metro.co.uk/2019/06/17/mum-ripped-off-sons-penis-beheaded-reminded-dad-9974568/

>deciding your child gender when hes 4 requires an apology
>deciding your child gender at birth requires an apology

How long before we were at fetus trans?

>brutal torcher

Too late, they're already deciding while it's a sperm.

He said more than that
He attacked all trans people
I'm a tranny and I think forcing kids to transition is wrong

Nope, there's screencaps of the guy who's been shitposting about this on Yea Forums and resetera saying he's going to keep doing this and evading bans to do it.

Oh fug, they torched a kid!

Attached: torched.jpg (1280x718, 80K)

Wait is this question video games or are you a massive faggot

Attached: 498ed76be651cffb6bb9bac6a9bb75c3.jpg (600x600, 37K)

tranny nigger

>He ran up to every single trans person and punched each and every one in the face
Literally better than Hitler.

Cringe

That's what happens when the kid goes home with the wrong parent. Moms seem to be much more likely to get custody over the children than the fathers. If the father was also a jerk and the abuse claims are true, then the child may as well be sent to a foster care facility to die.

So they turned their son into a flaming faggot?

>Brazil

in a place where they can have sopa de macaco, nothing surprises me. If you hate your kid that much, bloody give him to adoption, at least he'll have more to live for, even if he winds up banging in your door asking why the fuck you did it, to which you say you simply weren't apt to it and you were afraid of doing something far much worse

>He attacked all trans people
we're supposed to hate him?

Attached: 1566194285507.jpg (252x264, 10K)

no there was more. various devs on their discord talked shit about sjws and said things about how trannies are mentally unstable/mutilating themselves

Attached: 3Q1vXAul.jpg (640x207, 11K)

You think if I contacted news outlets like CNN and Fox News about that pedo scandal from Era a while back and mention how it’s a group of gamers (since that’s hot right now) i can get them shamed out of existence?

Again, why is this supposed to be controversial?

tell your discord tranny friends to keep their politics away from the vidya industry

the guy was the one who got fired
what's left of that dumpster fire are all agenda-pushing SJWs

you are mentally ill you tranny freaks, can't wait until you off yourself in less than a decade when old age inevitably ruins any chance you have of passing

the moral of the story is never talk to anyone, like, ever.

tfw u have people and media out to destroy your livelihood for saying absolutely fucking sane and reasonable shit

Attached: darker-than-black-ryusei-no-gemini-02-large-preview-02.jpg (1273x720, 113K)

It would jumpstart NeoGaf 2.0. Go right ahead. Provide ample evidence

>develop passion project game
>get fucked by Iron Maiden
>release
>get fucked by online bullies

Attached: 1310481500822.jpg (805x669, 36K)

The courts ruled that the child had to go with the father.
gaystarnews.com/article/mom-admits-castrating-killing-child/#gs.xpbist
>Mom kidnapped Rhuan after losing custody case
>Cândido absconded with the child around five years ago, after losing a custody case with Rhuan’s father.
>After leaving Acre, the area in which Rhuan’s father lives, Cândido moved in with Pessoa and her nine-year-old daughter. It’s reported Pessoa had little affection towards Rhuan.
She kidnapped him from his father, cut his dick off calling him trans, and then murdered him a year later.

So nothing he said was wrong? That's why people are mad, because he pointed out how retarded trannies and shit are.

I’ve basically stopped doing that. When I make a game I’m gonna use a fake name. As long as I get the money I don’t care if I’m credited

bros I don't think this is vidya related...

If you have a Gender Studies PhD you don't have an opinion, you have programming.

I never said I disagreed with what they said. I was just trying to give more information you reactionary retard

He's an oldfag(literally) mad at /pol/ for saving this website from degeneracy

>you shouldn't mutilate your healthy body while you are in a emotionally unstable state
how is that a bad thing to say? are we going to accept suicide/emotional breakdown threats as a whatever thing from bipolar people next?

If you are depressed and aren't of sound mind, you should not be making major irreversible life-altering decisions.
Just like if you're hungry, you don't get a fucking refrigerator implanted in your stomach because you think it would keep you from starving, if you're sad you don't get your goddamned dick chopped off because you think people are nicer to girls.

>speak the obvious truth
>hatespeech
peak clown world

So they just said the truth, how is that a bad thing?

you faggot urinalists should follow what you say first

stay away from the video game industry if you don't understand the youth, the people and what they like

Quick rundown?

After actually reading the article, this is far worse than I expected.

>A mum and her lesbian lover have been accused of tearing off her nine-year-old son’s penis before beheading him.

>Mum Rosana Candido, 27, and Kacyla Pessoa, 28, of Brazil, are said to have stabbed the boy over a dozen times and removed all the skin from his face before butchering his body.

>Reports from Brazil said the couple even used a knife to try to gouge out the boy’s eyeballs to prevent possible recognition.

>They then tried to dispose of his body on a barbecue. When that failed, they put some of Rhuan’s remains in a suitcase and dumped them in a sewer.

>the couple tore off Rhuan’s penis during horrifying home-made surgery. They are claimed to have used ‘rudimentary tools’ because Rhuan ‘wanted to become a girl.’

>After removing the penis, the women said they sewed an improvised version of the female organ onto the mutilated area.

>Rhuan’s father told police officers Candido ran away with the boy five years ago after he lost custody.

Attached: 1384191608935.png (1440x1080, 1.31M)

Nothing good comes from talking about this shit.
If you support it you support mental illness if you disapprove it, media will come after you.
It's better to never give your opinion on shit like this if you are well-known.

Everything is hatespeech except the Chosen’s religion telling them they are the sole children of god and everyone else is subhuman

I'm usually a general "don't give a fuck" kind of person regarding not really caring about what other people want to do with their lives, but mutilating your body into a image won't do shit about your mental health. You'll still have depression.

It's not about changing yourself to who you wanna be, it's escapism of a reality where you're not accepted and people not letting you do things without changing your body.

If a boy wants to wear skirts, let them wear skirts. If a girl wants to wear pants, let them wear pants. But the minute one decides to mangle their body for the opposite gender? It's when they think they'll have it EASIER if they were that gender or of the things they can only accomplish by BEING that gender. Usually, people even avoid surgery or are afraid of their bodies being tarnished unless they're already used to hard labor that makes them weary along with time. These people on the other hands aren't afraid because they have NOTHING ELSE TO LOSE and wish to obtain more from it and along with it, acceptance.

Where the videogames?

Attached: 1541930243993.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

leftist MSM here completely ignored the case you could only find info about it online after one single journalist commented on the case

Attached: 1565351300102.png (680x680, 188K)

>If you support it you support mental illness if you disapprove it, media will come after you.
>It's better to never give your opinion on shit like this if you are well-known.

It's this kind of thinking that enables dystopian activist leftists to dictate norms in the first place.

This isn't the age of common sense faggots it's time for you to realize that now the world is ruled by ''taboos'' and ''bad words'', the moment you criticize x group of people or identify as y no matter what for or no matter how sound your arguement is your whole arguement is invalid and you're considered satan. chop off your newborn's child genitals because you decide that it's trans? you're a hero and a paragon of virtue, circumcise your child? absolute demon who abuses his children (unless you're american).

>If a boy wants to wear skirts, let them wear skirts.
so you support degeneracy?

Where the videogames

Attached: 1539528895343.webm (888x500, 2.93M)

Let's be honest Yea Forums have you ever met a trans person in real life? Or even an SJW? I'm in one of the most liberal disciplines at a large university and I haven't met either. These people don't fucking exist in real life. The fact is that this is just a handful of retards making a lot of noise and everyone gives them attention, people still haven't learned one of the oldest fucking lessons on the internet, don't feed the trolls

Who the fuck cares.
I ain't changing shit for giving my opinion, I'd rather keep my job and everything I own rather than losing it to shit like this, nothing I nor you do will ever change anything.

I don't see the problem. An irreversible medical procedure should be an absolute last resort situation when everything else has failed.

Did the guy explain why he's doing this and bringing attention to it? Or does he just want to see reasonable men burn?

where the vidyagames

Attached: 1550392108966.webm (1066x600, 2.94M)

>They hated him because he spoke the truth.

I support HELPING people with mental illness so they aren't in such a state, but the data simply isn't there that turning someone into a eunuch is a definitive solution.

Join the 40%

>Actually taking a Yea Forums thread seriously

Tell that to the devs, they are ones throwing their employees under the bus over this shit. I dont even dislike trannys but I cant stand watching companies buckle to their bullshit when, like you said, it's only a handful of nutjobs who complaining.

Where are the interactive digital entertainment products?

Attached: 1544428246885.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

ResetEra figured out they can use Yea Forums as their attack dog. They hate the game because of what the dev said and now they're pushing the SJW censorship narrative here on Yea Forums to get people to slam it with bad reviews.

>asian women

Attached: 1542033365439.png (454x520, 8K)

So do trannies advocate in letting people just chop off their limbs? What do they say when you draw the parallels to SRS?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_integrity_dysphoria

White people brought this on themselves.
You idiots bent over for these cunts instead of responding with indignation and violence if necessary.
You can respond with whatever studies about non-white trannies or gays or tranny sex workers in Brazil and Thailand you want, but the reality remains, you are the only people who accept trannies in civilized society instead of relegating them to the fringe.
You reap what you sow, maybe you'll retain this lesson for next time.

Attached: 1348449347066.png (766x408, 207K)

As long they don't hurt themselves or others. If it eases their minds and makes them happier, fuck it. It's definitely better than making a irreversible operation that comes with some really fucking bad side effects with it that might make their sanity even worse than it is.

steamcommunity.com/id/PresidentSkele/recommended/562860/
He's literally just mad because the main character doesn't have bigger tits.

Attached: 1566346370386s.jpg (125x28, 1K)

Except the negative reviews are all complaining about the game being censored. The publisher will know why people are refunding and/or leaving negative reviews.

>using jew made chat services to begin with
address the root of the problem: the jew. everything else you see in life are just the symptoms.

That's not a videogame.

Attached: 1542230674477.webm (720x404, 2.94M)

They're at . Now leave us alone.

A tranny was passing me on the sidewalk and I punched him in the back of the head and he got knocked down. That's about all my interaction with tranny scum

> they managed to get a shampoo bottle that said OGAY that you can find early in the game censored
>when later in the game there's a scripted coming out of the homo closet joke

it really just goes to show that people who engage in outrage culture do not play the games they get outraged about.

Attached: 1460152221000.jpg (1920x1920, 218K)

A tranny? No. An SJW? Sadly yes I have, and she was understandably a giant cunt.

Thinking these things is already wrong and the day we get mind probing technology is the day we can finally become the real progressive society without bigots that we ought to be.

what does it feel like to have thick and supple chinese insectoid lips on your own, anons?

>replying to obvious resetera falseflagging/bait
Come on dude, thought you were better than that. The ResetTrannies are happy now after the publisher apologized, fired people, and donated to tranny suicide hotlines

Where the videogames?

Attached: 1537396396022.webm (888x500, 2.75M)

i've met countless faggots in my life due to family members being actors and let me tell you
literally all of them are degenerate and fucked in the head, all of them

>Or even an SJW
Ok I was with you until that part, lol if you're lying to yourself about knowing exactly zero SJWs in real life.

lmao imagine larping on the internet about assaulting someone

Based

I saw 3 trannies at uni, all were ugly white guys in ill-fitting dresses, one of whom was fat and balding.
All were also really annoying, even called one a dude to his face.
But I'm not white so I outrank him in the privilege stack.

No as that's mental illness unlike their genital butchery

Where the videogames

Attached: 1540018426425.webm (1280x720, 1.25M)

You can't compare just wearing skirts to doing a surgery that will remove your boy parts forever.

Do you mean trannies or just gay people? Because the only gay person I know is funnily a republican, and it's fitting that his name is Damien considering he's treated like he's satan for being right-wing.

That's because they're in the arts, not because they like dick.

I've met both separately
Trans person was perfectly chill, I never had any scenario in which their pronouns were brought up
SJW was a fucking basket case and a nut case rolled into one. It's the kind of person you expect, who-- when confronted with the real world-- shrinks away from everything as a defense mechanism, and just waxes those terms when they have numbers to back them.

Neither were really people I had a ton in common with, one way or another, better or worse.

It's a shame about all this stupid drama, because the game is quite decent.

By the way, the original Shadow Warrior says the word faggot in-game, but I bet you've never played it.

>White people brought this on themselves. You idiots bent over for these cunts instead of responding with indignation and violence if necessary.

I usually disagree with white people posts but this is pretty spot on, tolerance has done nothing for whites but turn them into whipping boys. I can see being nicer to blacks but that's where they should have drawn the line. The lgbt acceptance shit has been nothing but bad for them.

Where the vidya

Attached: 1556831325799.webm (480x480, 2.64M)

K. Here's a template of what I'm sending if any anons want to join in.

Dear ___,
I'm sending this email to anonymously request you run a story about a troubling online group of gamers on resetera.com/
They may seem harmless at first, but behind their clean curtain is a corrupt, pedophile defending group of crazies. They harbor and nurture their dark fantasies in private severs, while using their main site to cover it up with "mature game discussion".
One former female user discovered and spoke up about this, which you can see the details on here: neogaf.com/threads/resetera-and-the-pedo-problem-updates.1487380/
The administration of the site did everything in their power to silence and shut this down.
details on that here: oneangrygamer.net/2019/06/resetera-member-threatens-lawsuit-over-leaked-discussions-from-secret-discord/86510/
If you tweet the owner of the sit about it, he'll immediately block you. You can try it yourself. twitter.com/ZhugeEX
I refuse to just let this go anymore. I'm begging you to run a story on it and expose them for the scum they are. No big gaming "journalists" would cover it as they are in bed with this site.

Thank you and have a great day!

Attached: 1561682060859.jpg (911x1673, 132K)

Post a bigger image

>my body isn't right, something is wrong
>I know, let me chop off my arm
>I know, let me chop off my genitals
One of these is right and the other is wrong.

both, last time I saw one was in a dinner at their place with other actors, one of hte faggots was sitting next to me and at one point he got up and went to the bathroom, when I looked at his chair there was blood there that came from his anus. literally bleeding from the asshole from getting fucked for years

There’s a tranny at my local uni, everyone avoids it like the plague. Thank god sjw culture hasn’t developed in rural Australia yet.

>But I'm not white so I outrank him in the privilege stack
This is funny but sad and true at the same time. If you're a nigger or whatever you essentially have immunity from SJWs and other outrage fags because >muh minority. Although, I guess asians don't get that sort of privilege

So by being mad at this, are Trannies admitting to having constant depression?

Where are the videogames

Attached: 1557680645609.webm (1066x600, 2.81M)

In a mini-market near my house, while waiting my turn to buy my purchases.

>Very tall, man-ish proportions, but dressed in young cute woman outfit, not sure if went through surgery but didn't seem to have any noticeable breasts that I recall, slight body hair
>Very feminish, of course, but wasn't hurting anyone, just flirty
>Had a laugh over my neighbors' reaction while not minding her (just gonna go with that out of respect), went on with life

Wasn't hurting anyone. Very apparent, but still comfortable in own skin.

extremely based

have sex

why are tongues so sexy

That's why Asians only hang out with groups with at least one other Asian.
That way they can insult the white guys behind their backs without them knowing.

Like it or not we're discussing a video game and the drama surrounding it. I'm sure there's a smash thread up, why don't to go there instead of dwelling on things that make you go into an autistic fit?

>you need a degree to make basic observations on reality
lol they would tell you that
ez money

MORE

t. Resetera

Wouldn't be a bad idea. Fuck them, they have gone far enough unchecked.

Where the vidyagaems

Attached: 1548311829351.webm (528x304, 2.94M)

Leftists consider Asians white. They don't fit the narrative of the oppressed minority forced to commit crime.

What videogame is being discussed in the OP?

>White people brought this on themselves.

Leftist Whites literally hate White people. Everyone in the world has a bias in favour of their own people except for leftist Whites, who hate their own people. They support anything that is contrary to healthy society.

Why do japs do kissing in porn so damn well?
Meanwhile western porn they don't kiss AT ALL

Based and Psychopilled

Ex-fucking-scuse me? Then why is the people against this constantly labelled as white supremecy? Then there's shit like this
So fuck right off you stupid cunt

Do you think this is going to cause Ion Fury to be removed from steam and gog? Should I get this game while I still can?

Attached: 1490844545441.png (350x340, 132K)

>He attacked all trans people
all 12 of you? boohoo

The way anons describe asian guys they honestly sound like some of the worst people around lol.

>W-we get called white supremacists, that means trannies totally aren't accepted in white society, unlike literally anywhere else on the planet
Is that really your argument?

ITT: larping and autistic screeching

I just want to know this

What kind of fucking retard posts something like that on the company Discord of their studio while posting as a member of the dev team, aka a representative of the company? Is everyone a goddamn moron who can't into critical thinking of any kind?

Attached: 5532408728_8142ae143c_z.jpg (563x587, 66K)

Just pirate it you mong.

So I take it actual discussion of the game is an impossiblilty now? Fuck you /pol/.

BASED game devs standing up to t(y)ranny

Attached: 1566247109314.png (603x611, 75K)

on one hand they said some b&rp things but on the other they also apologized to trannies and gave them money. So I'm not sure whether to support this game or not. Best just to not get involved i guess

I mean, just look at this thread and you'll get your answer.

user you're behind in the times. They already did a public apology (as well as changed the texture of an item that actually can't be seen in-game unless you noclip) and now the autistic screeching isn't from the easily offended lefties, now it's autistic screeching from the easily offended righties for the dev doing what they did

>but the reality remains, you are the only people who accept trannies in civilized society instead of relegating them to the fringe.

we tried to warn you, Yea Forums
the forces of international bolshevism are coming for your vidya

Attached: comedy.png (888x634, 391K)

Where the videogames.

Attached: 1557561020047.webm (720x404, 2.94M)

Wait they've even fucking fired people over this bullshit?

source

youtube.com/watch?v=a7WSXBpozhY

keep showing it.

Attached: 12d.jpg (567x561, 57K)

In a normal, sane world people wouldn't listen to the obviously mentally ill.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>ESL /pol/ image

Why brazillians love mutilation in general? I mean look at all the liveleak material they have given us. Its like in their genes to be a sickos

The dev who did it literally has brain damage of some sort. He said he has to take like 10 pills every day for it.

Also where the videogames.

Attached: 1540118228302.webm (710x400, 2.94M)

Show me some prominent non-white trannies living in non-white countries who aren't porn stars, sex workers, circus acts, or other various freaks.
There are white tranny CEOs running major fortune 500 companies.

it's not that whites love to accept faggots, it's that they are the only groups propagandized to not hate faggots. Same how whites are not allowed to organize themselves racially.

Ion fury

Do you guys really think Transgender people are some well-accepted minority in to non-white people? Hell, i'm pretty sure the biggest supporters of Trans people are white

Reminder that if you do have a Gender Studies PhD your opinion about literally everything is worthless.

>Reading comprehension

I don't think that a discord post about trannies has anything to do with Ion Fury.

Not all devs are a represenative of the company. Thats why you usually have the face of the company talk in person.

America isn't a white country anymore. Plenty trannies here of all varieties.

>If your child isn't capable of speech, then they can't say if they're transgender or not.
>Mutilating yourself when you have depression is not a good idea.
There has to be something else. There has to be something Yea Forums isn't showing me here. All of the backlash was caused over this shit?

Attached: 1541909613179.jpg (933x637, 79K)

Thanks for making me choke on my drink you fags lol

If you don’t have a PhD in music theory your opinions on music are worthless
If you don’t have a PhD in political science your opinions on politics are worthless
If you don’t have a PhD in culinary science your opinions on food are worthless

I would say Jews support the LGBT shit the most but I cant really figure out if jews are white or not.

America was 80% non-hispanic white in the 80s when all this trans shit started really popping up in the mainstream.
And even now, it's still 56% non-hispanic white.
Sorry, you're not avoiding blame on this, now show me some non-white countries with what I asked for.
Because I can show you plenty of successful white trannies that are 100% accepted in white societies.

Nope
Yea Forums is literally just showing the same few screenshots of the most retarded people to stir shit up

people should be able to speak freely
trannies should be forced to eat the same free speech bullshit they shove down everyone elses throat

Crossdressing is pure and based. Tranny shit is disgusting though and should be banished from existing.

where are the video games

You'd think Asians would be higher considering you know, Thailand

It's a developer of the game and the topic is clearly about ion fury.

All of the above but unironically.

in my computer

They pass so well that people didn't even notice

Why would he have such a discussion on the public anyway? He should know that weenies screencap anything they dislike and post it on their social media and show their boss.
I would only shitpost anonymously on the internet.

>the topic is clearly about ion fury
What aspect of ion fury is it referencing? Was there a level where you had to chop children's dicks off or something?

so the devs are based AND the game looks fun.
loks like they just got a whole bunch of marketing done for them at 0 cost. i lteraally hadnt even heard of this game before all this "controversy". makes me wonder if they set this all up on purpose to get publicity, if they did then well done to them because this game looks fun and i think ill buy it

Trans people and Jewish people have one thing in common and that they're all not allowed to be criticized else you get labeles as anti-"x" or "x" phobe

Change my mind

AS OPPOSED TO MUTILATING A HEALTHY BODY WHILE YOU'RE HAPPY AS FUCK?
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE APOLOGIST TWATS, FUCK THIS PLANET AND EVERYONE ON IT

Attached: 1566266835827.gif (305x424, 2.31M)

>food analogy

>Stop, you have to argue the way I want you to!
I've been arguing about what you posted here And the fact is that there are are many nonwhite trannies that are accepted in America

and trannies just like jews should be gassed

>appeal to sjw tards by changing design because sexy women are offensive and piss on the fans
>get fucked by these same sjws because you are not radical leftist enough
the devs played themselves. Bunch of retards

If gender doesn't exist then what are they transitioning from?

Attached: the full redpill.png (847x2086, 2.13M)

>people are now going to start completely removing the genitals of male babies at birth

and you guys thought circumcision was bad
I'm sure this won't have horrible longterm blowback at all. But hey, anything for 'subliminal' population control, am I right?

>using Alt-Right dogwhistles
youtube.com/watch?v=cscP830j2KA

>you're easily offended if you have a problem with parents being allowed to declare their newborns trans

It's only okay to mutilate your own body as long as you're of a fit mind and happy with your own existence. I thought everyone knew this. I mean, mutilating your own body at any point in any state of mind clearly doesn't indicate deep-seated mental issues to begin with. Certainly not.

Pedo

Makes you think

Attached: Screenshot_8.png (1439x343, 32K)

>facts and opinions are wrongthink to progressives for being anywhere right of their left and make them go ballistic
How is this news in any manner? You fucks have to be under a rock in the pits of hell to not know that already. They will absolutely eat each other for not being as far left as the others and in a constant war of who can claim more victimhood.

Rationality

what job is a gender studies phd supposed to get you lmao

America is beyond saving at this point

Attached: 1566092656405.jpg (720x960, 109K)

No.

Twitter slactivist advocating for student loan forgiveness

actually
transabled people exist

kek

apparently statistics like 13% equal 50% of the crime are racist too

>8gag
Go back

And America is a majority white country, so you're only proving my point.
In fact, blacks are the least likely to support LGBT in general.

Attached: 5_2.png (420x537, 24K)

>The ResetTrannies are happy now after the publisher apologized, fired people, and donated to tranny suicide hotlines

Well, they're happy they got to fuck over a game developed by normal, functioning humans. They still gloat that they won't buy it though, after the publisher chucked the sane fanbase and devs under the bus.

The right to talk about trannies on the internet.

You are mentally ill

epstien's murder proved people really are that fucking stupid

What the fuck is wrong with you guys? Can't you just review the game instead of reviewing the devs?

Attached: Screenshot_20190821_040353.png (573x582, 24K)

Other way around, actually. If you're dumb enough to get brainwashed by modern gender studies shit then you have no place to talk about gender or sexuality because you're literally too stupid to use your own brain.

Attached: St_Anthony_Madness.jpg (1000x1000, 171K)

>The majority dictates everything the minority thinks

>alt-right pissed off at devs
>alt-left pissed at devs
>normal people don't give a fuck
Feels good to not be a resetard or /pol/tard

Attached: 1526210472156.gif (200x200, 1.19M)

encouraging mutilation to gender dysphoria nutjobs is like encouraging a depressed man to jump off of a bride. All you're doing is enabling their own self destruction

All employees are treated as representatives of a company, that's how the real world works you retarded zoomer

Welcome to the new internet where everything revolves around whether it's based or not

youtube.com/watch?v=29sPIb6L05o
fuck em heres some tunes

People need to get off Discord. They send chat logs to the ADL and SPLC for doxxing. Would anyone be surprised if those orgs were funneling information to sites like trannyera to get it going?

clown world

Kill all tranny supporters

Legit question: Why do you believe you have more understanding of psychology than someone who spent 8 years studying it?

Apathy is death you fence-shitting agnostic faggot

>Fag on Yea Forums talking about the how the real world works
Okay basement dweller.

>Jump off a bride
Is that some kind of euphemism?

Name one thing he was wrong about. I dare you.

Attached: Fred_Phelps_10-29-2002.jpg (351x266, 19K)

>apathy
It's called not having a fucking coronary over nothing. You are going to die before 40 due to constant high blood pressure due to an addiction to rage.

Attached: 1508737221868.jpg (1242x1239, 269K)

The majority dictates the opinions of the culture surrounding the country as a whole, yes.
Hence why, again, none of this exists in any non-white country.
Hell, even the non-white hotbeds in white countries (like Atlanta) that have lots of trannies relegate said trannies to sex workers, porn, and circus acts.

Spotted the antifa lefty. Bike lock yourself.

Several trannies, but I tried to avoid them. Most are chill, unless they're also SJW.
Lots of SJW. My sister is one, as well as all her friends, and talking to them is like a direct feed from twitter. I'm not joking.

Probably because he isnt profiting from mutilating mentally ill people

They're doing the right thing. Developers have to learn to stop bending over backwards to appease retards, and the fastest way to teach them is to smack them twice as hard after they stage an apology to insane tranny cultists as a publicity stunt. If they just ignored the crazies none of this would have had to happen.

But remember at the same time the percentage of white homosexuals is lower than other races

Because I know more about the physical aspect to the human body, and gouging out a bloody, gaping wound where your dick used to be is not healthy for the body, especially when you have to keep pushing it open every month.

Also, that's appeal to authority fallacy. Nice job dipshit

Attached: 1564868376386.gif (720x846, 877K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

>WAAHH WAHHH WAHH MY FEEFEES WERE HURT
>I MUST DOX THEM THEY HURT MY FEEFEES
to all transniggers reading this, the world doesn't NEED you, please kill yourselves

Have you ever had a real fucking job?
Because they will tell you the same goddamned thing.

Here you go.

Attached: F4C5C9E7-5B90-46B1-BBAA-79FFAD981B4E.jpg (2048x861, 432K)

>happy now
You'd love to think that right?

Attached: Screenshot_20190820005122_01.jpg (1080x2001, 491K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_fallacy

They can run protection rackets where they get a job in exchange for making sure the cry bullies on twitter don't sniff your product out.
After all so many people have so many nice businesses and it would be a shame if something happened to them, right?

Again, only in white countries.
AKA the only countries where homosexuality is openly accepted or not actively socially shunned.

Maybe trying to tell others how to raise their kids? But thats just me playing devil's avocado

>>alt-right pissed off at devs
I'm just enjoying the shitshow the Devs walked themselves into, personally, assuming that refers to "Anything not Conservative or Neo-Con".

Cool wikipedia link user, did you copy paste it yourself big guy?

>just ignore it they'll leave eventually

Filthy dumb phoneposter scum.

based

Did Yea Forums hit a new low?
Who fucking cares about trannies and politics in video games. If you want to make a point then don't buy the fucking game. Stop giving money to devs who pander to the mentally ill.

>I want to hold things over people eternally and indulge in self-righteous judgement forever because forgiveness is beyond me

>If I want to give my son estrogen injections, THAT'S MY BUSINESS BIGOT!

Not him but cause you study something doesn't make you automatically correct on whatever you say about it.

Sorry, but I never drink and I've never smoked, and I exercise regularly. I am also a virgin. I am going to outlive all of you assholes, including the zoomer tranny degenerates

Attached: D_4yyJhXsAEOsCm.jpg (900x672, 104K)

You have no idea what that article says, do you? Please get an actual education before pretending to understand how arguments work.

>If you want to make a point then don't buy the fucking game.
That's exactly what resetera wants you to do.

>people should be able to speak freely

Welcome to having a real fucking job you high-schooler. Don't publicly act like a retard on your own companies discussion point with the public

Because I've been through the University system (Masters) and I know how fucking retarded the people who participate in (and pass) it can be.

These people aren't geniuses, they often just read from the book or, like most other people, only trust people in authority.

Then for once we agree on something

hahahahahaha this shit cant be real dude

i honest to god never thought humanity would reach a point where this fucking tranny shit would become the next big world focus after everyone spent dozens of years being repulsed by it
i can't even fucking articulate a proper reaction for how shocked i am that i keep being reminded day in and day out that this is not only a fucking thing, but people are pushing for it to be the fucking norm, it's so fucking disgusting and baffling

But not you, you're above the sheep

Dykes and lesbos are generally the ones against the trannies, since trannies have gone out of their way to take over their movement.

>Yea Forums
you mean false flagging retardEra? have you been in this board these past few days? there's like 3-4 threads PER DAY discussing the Ion Maiden controversy

Why do you even know that? Everyone here who browses that fucking website should get a lifelong ban.

>humanity

It's mostly just the west

Yeah, it is. Unless the courts find something wrong with that you can do it.

Especially when it's been proven time and time again that the things gender studies degrees teach are actually completely wrong and fueled by bias.

What about female to male trans? Do they just blend in better so they don't get talked about

Attached: 1540809862722.jpg (750x727, 99K)

I'm an absolute brainlet so help me out with this image. Is it essentially just saying:
>nerds make technology that predict stocks and can determine what is the most effective and what is likely to fail (i.e. the stock market)
>companies are using said technologies to push narratives, with narratives being effectively pushed due to said technologies
>fall of religion has led people to move their passion and lifestyles from religion to consumerism

The mistake the devs made is apologizing. The only thing worse than SJWs are the cowardly faggots who actually buckle to them.

>it's so fucking disgusting and baffling

Why does what other people do of their own choice that doesn't affect you make you so mad?

Just a little nugget of info for you, there's a fuckton more trans people than you think there are in your day-to-day life because trans males can pretty easily pass for regular dudes. It's the trans females that have a tougher time blending in due to the usual male physiology

RestEra are faggots
Voidpoint is based
3D Realms are pussies
And you are all cunts for punishing victims that did nothing wrong.
Fuck everyone

Attached: 1565923601326.png (165x244, 87K)

I knew a MtF in school, but she only started transitioning after graduating. It was pretty obvious to everyone she was trying to present as male in her appearance but never went out of his way to MY PRONOUNS. Haven't spoken to him since we left school, but he was a chill dude. Most transexuals are.

Twitter loud mouths are a different breed.

I only know 2 ftm trannys and they dont talk about being trans because they want to live as a men, not transsexuals. Male to female on the other hand want everyone to know they are trans and that means you have to treat them special.

how long until people are manipulating developing babies in the womb to grow from boys into girls before they are even born because the mom is just so insistent that her fetus of 5 monthes has been sending her brain signals that he wants to be trans

Based

Attached: OC8H9BR.jpg (1000x640, 494K)

kek, my bad

Attached: 1566346370386.png (841x190, 30K)

>have you ever met a trans person in real life? Or even an SJW?
Yes, I met a transbian SJW and he was fucking horrible to be around with

>Do they just blend in better so they don't get talked about

Yes. I work in surgery helping out with female-to-male mastectomies and they can easily pass for male after taking off their breasts and being on hormones for a little while

So are gay men. Gay men hate trannies because trannies are parasitic freaks, and no gay man on earth with a shred of empathy wants to see another man mutilated and turned into a horrid Frankenstein creature. In reality, trannies aren't gay and have nothing to do with LGB shit, they're just sad losers who think that life would have treated them better if they were girls. Gays and dykes see through their pathetic charade, and have been speaking out against them. This is why trannies are constantly complaining about gays and dykes being transphobic.

Attached: 1491740862958.png (890x508, 31K)

you can put on a skirt and take it off
you can't remove your dick and balls and then sew it back on expecting it to still function like it did before when you grow out of your tranny phase

how the fuck is this something that has to be said

Here's the real red pill:
MtFs are all obnoxious assholes because they're acting like women. FtM are chill because they're acting like men.

Attached: matter and conciousness.png (284x355, 161K)

Those are just different flavour of fetishist who can't help but be THOSE ones. You know, leather suits, fursuit, diapers in public, whatever your kink is.

Attached: 2019-08-11 19_42_49-autogynephilia - Google Search.png (647x173, 14K)

So in a way, they're like tomboys and traps. Tomboys act like guys so they're cool but traps are pretty much always a bag of problems

Attached: voidpoint.jpg (1000x919, 128K)

>Discord
Fuck off janny tranny.

>fuckton
No its more likely that 99% of people in this thread have never been within 5 miles of an FtM

If you retards just kept it to yourselves no one would care but you keep trying to promote it to kids so you can get more faggot freaks in your faggot freak squad. Fuck off from the kids you faggot freak

Then those threads should be banned. Fuck modern videogames and social media where every snowfloke has an opinion.

>Resetera is quick to attack a comment against trans while all the mods ignore the pedophilia threads

Fuck you Jon Cartright

>"bowing to resetera" voidpoint
>based
lmao

Reminder that LGR is a cuck.
>Wax her balls of steel!

Attached: cuck_gr.png (603x694, 68K)

You're easily offended if you have a problem with someone holding that opinion, yes. What anyone believes is their own business, getting angry at some rando's opinion or decision makes you an obsessed faggot.

Attached: 1557551306572.png (642x703, 64K)

Because this shit is being pushed on kids

We do at least 6 FtM top surgeries a week where I work

Exactly.

Conservatives like Trump and Prince Andrew murdered Epstein though.

I like how when someone says something "polticially incorrect" right off the bat the assumption is you are white, male, repub etc,
Like if yousay something that triggers woke retards on the net it is immediately followed up by anti-white racism for no reason.

>that doesn't affect you

Attached: tranny_tyranny.jpg (768x1024, 116K)

No, there isn't. Just because you're trans and live in that world your perceptions are warped.

No, getting angry about people mutilating their children is perfectly reasonable.

That's not real. No way.

It is not normal to claim to accept an apology while continuing to hold it against them forever.

In fact, it’s fucking antisocial insane behavior. Sociopathic behavior. The point of an apology is to offer it (sincerely), and if the person chooses to accept it, they both move on. These lunatics don’t seem to understand this. They see apologies as a sign of weakness and a way for them to gain power over the other person. Which is why you should never apologize to them.

I'm thinking how do I give money straight to Voidpoint without 3DRealms getting a cent.

Oh nice, I saw this LARP on lolcow a few weeks ago too.
Please user, go on, I want to see how far you feel like taking this before inevitably giving up.

yes.
i was studying to be a history teacher
they are actually worse than in the internet, the ones from resetera are the harmless ones

although the trannies i had meet are decent people, communists and feminist takes the shit cake

>lolcow

Who?

I am.

Everyone should (and many do) have their pet theories as to which set them apart from the rest of the masses, only a true fool completely subsumes to dogmatic belief in authority figures.

And only TRULY stupid people think that the statement that other people have their own theories is a refutation of the statement of one.

Female /r9k/.

>UK
Not a 1st world country

It's their own business, just like their religion, morals, ethics, all that bullshit is their own business.

>mailonline
Why can't you post a credible source? Oh I know why, because the story's bullshit!

Attached: 1551389411457.gif (320x176, 3.35M)

I'll let you figure it out user
>Dailymail

No shit he’s a cuck, that isn’t bleedingly obvious from listening to him speak for 10 seconds or looking at his doughy shapeless body?

He sounds like he doesn’t really want to wade into it, which is understandable, but he is King Sôy

And there's nothing wrong with that. Take the blue pill.

Attached: 2018.jpg (2419x3226, 728K)

Attached: 1565966659880.png (502x338, 250K)

Attached: fat_tranny_pedophile.png (793x732, 230K)

Because transitioning to male for better treatment makes no sense, men get shit on by society. Wherease a bunch of mtf do it thinking they will be treated better as a woman, then get disappointed when reality sinks in.

tell that to the mods and jannies that allow those threads to hit bump limit...oh wait they don't care because they also pander to transniggers..haha shocking right?

youtube.com/watch?v=jOkdR7on6Ok
youtube.com/watch?v=fvFlrnymW_o

Why would I as a dude be posting on the female version on the worst hell this site has? Sounds like a fucking nightmare

who are those devs and what games did they make?

our future is looking good
f*ck yeah science

Attached: 1548220361470.gif (380x400, 197K)

Oh cool, so I'm sure you're fine with arranged child marriages to grown men and women since that's also their own business.

>the R-slur
god these people are so fucking childish. That being said I really wish they would realize SRS surgery is dangerous as fuck and is a method for quack doctors and pharmacists to prey on them

It’s important to note that most MTF trannies are just autogynephiles who get off on this sort of thing. Hopping on twitter and demanding people call you a woman and shit is a sexual fetish. It’s why they are so loud and angry about it.

>yaniv
thepostmillennial.com/breaking-jessica-yaniv-admits-to-child-predation-doxxing-blaire-white-and-a-new-accuser-emerges/

>I don't like the source so it must be wrong

Attached: 1565210609505.jpg (640x404, 45K)

kill all trannies and discordfags

Attached: file.png (3270x1662, 3.48M)

>Wherease a bunch of mtf do it thinking they will be treated better as a woman

Do you have any statistics to back this up user?

Because it's an obvious LARP and I've seen that exact same kind of post there multiple times?

So it's the rapist's own business then he rapes your children?

(((White people)))
But in all seriousness, its this culture of tolerance and acceptance that led to this.

Reminder that no matter how hard you try to push this, the fact is actual medical doctors recommend sexual reassignment as the most effective currently known treatment for gender dysphoria. Feel free to explain to us why you think you know better than the people that spend literal decades studying the topic.

>that exact same kind of post there multiple times?

Oh god if one of my coworkers posted on that place that'd be hilarious, I bet I'd have a good idea who too

What, San Francisco or something?

Because it's based on a lie and only serves to make people miserable and self loathing. And it does affect everybody because it's gaining traction despite being blatantly wrong. The reality is that trannies are the ones trying to enforce gender stereotypes rather than letting us grow and move past them. What's wrong with letting a boy play with a barbie while staying a boy? What's wrong with a twink wearing thigh highs if they look good on him? Why do these things infuriate trannies and cause them to attack people who are just being themselves? Because trannies are the oppressors, not the oppressed. A good person who realizes he likes doing sissy shit will just accept that he's a gay crossdresser. Trannies are simply miserable fuckers who realized that pretending to be marginalized gets them attention and immunity from criticism. Trannyism isn't a legitimate sexuality, lifestyle or identity. It's a lie that weak, ugly losers hide behind because they couldn't face reality.

Attached: 1559423374711.jpg (550x389, 62K)

We should've shut you disgusting pieces of shit down 20 years ago.

Attached: 1561507878227.jpg (960x935, 39K)

Nah, it's this idea that tolerance and acceptance are the same thing.
White people can't tell the difference between these two unfortunately.
see

It is not about me liking it or not. It is literally not a credible news source.

Attached: 1553990025131.gif (375x250, 2.87M)

Yeah the same (((medical doctors))) who advocate that circumcision is beneficial I bet

Also to add to this, the fact that you think that it must be the same person posting a similar opinion across the entire fucking internet that the whole world has access too, I think you've gotta figure some shit out with your paranoia issue. Was the posting style even the same with a usual spacing between the post link and no period at the end of a post?

Fucking hell why did she quit, she’s the perfect cumslut. Also what’s the code for her first person spitting videos?

You don't consider them credible because you disagree with their editorial stances.

>there wasn't enough room in the headline to add ' where their parents are not allowed'

Attached: 1552730279083.jpg (800x800, 247K)

How to we fix San Francisco?

Attached: San Francisco.webm (640x480, 2.75M)

Anyone have the KILL ALL TRANNIES cosmo webm?

man who knew that slicing off your cock was the cure to depression all along

I took a communication class where we had to specify our preferred pronouns and if someone misgenders you, they lose points on their final grade. I never messed up none of them but I told them to call me her/his and so many of these idiots tripped up on it and lost points. Good time.

Well duh
These people willingly castrated themselves why in the everlasting fuck would you think they were rational?

Attached: B88F7F68-6EA9-4B02-8C2B-31848BF1863D.png (500x488, 143K)

I asked Terminx in the discord if he still thought it is wrong to decide a newborn is transgender, and he banned me. What a spineless cuck.

>it's not like we are going into your schools to make your children gay

Yes, well meaning "people" like (((John Money)))

GUYS SEND THE EMAIL IT WORKS

Attached: F8CE5478-518E-4561-B8B1-5F37AB807FBC.png (631x466, 25K)

Fuck you. I sincerely mean this from the bottom of my fucking heart, fuck you. I completely and fully endorse political violence against people like you. The only way we can salvage our crumbling world is if we beat people like you into fucking submission.

Fuck, why am I so angry over this? I know you're just some faggot troll trying to get a rise out of people, but just the thought that you might be sincere makes me fucking sick. I sincerely hope you fucking hang yourself, tranny. Do it. You know you fucking want to. You know that the cold concrete pavement is your destiny. Just jump. Find your nearest roof and fucking jump.

Attached: 1563496632292.png (616x616, 405K)

>I told them to call me her/his and so many of these idiots tripped up on it and lost points. Good time.

Yeah this definitely happened

most based post in thread

have sex

nope, Yea Forums's after them for caving.

i don't get it ,i cant read anything about videogames in OP's pic.

where the heck is Yea Forums?

Stop giving needles to drug addicts.

Can’t wait to hear how a fetus is not a person and can be killed with impunity while also being trans.

No, buddy retard, I don't consider them credible because their sources aren't verifiable and they regularly post debunked, false horseshit to get clicks. I'm sorry if you actually take anything they shit out seriously because it's genuinely making you a dumber person.

Attached: 1563683278555.gif (480x270, 1.86M)

How did we get to the point where this is considered healthy behavior for a normal person to do in public?

Attached: against.jpg (1552x2065, 1.48M)

>The only way we can salvage our crumbling world is if we beat people like you into fucking submission.

Yeah it's a tiny subset of the population that's fucking over the world user, not the corps who control your goddamn lives and the pieces of shit who buy out your governments to make sure they stay on top and you stay on the bottom. It's definitely the social issues that they love for you to obsess over so you can stay poor as shit while they stay laughing at the top

That's the lead developer of Ion Fury (formerly Ion Maiden) so it counts as vidya

Woah user, calm down. Yeah what he said was kinda retarded, but don't have a heart attack

They’ve been false flagging to get people to join their side.
Ironically it’s just been everyone going
“Nigga what.”

On fucking point. Trannies are scum.

>this is considered healthy behavior

Whoever said that? Because someone posts it on the internet suddenly that's considered normal healthy behavior?

I still don’t know what game this is

This is misleading as fuck and you know it. The medical field RELUCTANTLY yielded because it became disadvantageous for them to not do so. Ask Dr. Zucker from Canada or any other doctor in western Europe.

Politics changed how we looked at gender dysphoria. Not science or medicine.

Deep down trannies know they are wrong and fucked up, so when people expose it to them they freak the fuck out.

>not the corps who control your goddamn lives and the pieces of shit who buy out your governments to make sure they stay on top and you stay on the bottom.
You mean the same corps and pieces of shit who also shill for trannies, just like you?
Do white people think this talking point actually fucking works on anyone who's not retarded?
Newsflash dumbfuck, I hate corporations, corrupt politicians, AND dumbfucks like you.
ALL of you should burn.

Do people actually think you can just ask a doctor to cut off your dick or breasts and they'll do it? You need to get a boatload of psychological testing before anyone will agree to preform those surgeries on you

based

Then prove it didn't happen you child-molesting faggot.

>Get indoctrinated by shitty major that pays jack squat or else you are discredited

Yeah nah, I don't need a government institution telling me what is morally right or wrong.

I work with one, but I hardly ever interact with it.

good post

I know this fucker. He once played Dragonica.

Why is Yea Forums so obsessed with trannies? They literally can't stop talking about their tranny fetish

You're wrong, all doctors recommend against it. Also gender dysphoria has been disproven. There is no such thing.

>the obvious

You know what is "obvious" and what is true aren't one in the same?

A child has a good idea of their gender identity by age four. Source:
healthychildren.org/English/ages-stages/gradeschool/Pages/Gender-Identity-and-Gender-Confusion-In-Children.aspx

People act like this is some kind of socially-spread idea which couldn't be more wrong. We just happen to live in the age of the Internet where information is disseminated much more readily than at any point in human history. When you've got a group like /pol/ running around shining a spotlight onto these cases it makes it seem a lot more common than it really is.

well then you better learn to read dumb nigger

>for trannies, just like you?

But I'm a straight non-trans dude

The FBI might as well pitch a tent
They’ve found the motherload

Why is height surgery via limb lengthening frowned upon but gender transition is socially acceptable?

Wanna provide some proof with that bold claim?

There's two trannies working at the local Starbucks. One of them is Asian and somewhat passable aside from the voice, but the other one is like 6'3 with makeup on the makes him look like a clown. These people are fucking nut cases.

correct.

>throwing a tantrum hissy fit
No the proof of the burden is on you, dum dum.

Attached: 1558377788835.jpg (500x281, 41K)

>propaganda pseudoscience
>true
yikes redditor

Yeah, and people doctor shop till they find one willing to cut their dick off.

Wow, I'm not surprised that your reading comprehension is this shit.
Here, let me slow it down for you.
You shill for trannies just like the corporations and corrupt politicians that you pretend to hate.
Is that easier for you to understand?

You know full well that anyone who condemns this will be branded a homophobe.

Attached: fags_rape_children.jpg (750x790, 73K)

Its why the left goes full censorship. The side with facts and logic on their side always welcomes open debate. The side with dishonestly on their side always stiffles it.

That’s because black guys literally coined
“Miss me with that gay shit”

>why do you keep worrying about the rats in your walls
>just ignore them and let them eat you while you sleep
>you must secretly want to fuck rats

it was literally classified as such by the world health organization.

the facts about it didn't change at all

what changed is that activists lobbied to make the fact now a thought crime.

Attached: 1549054664787.jpg (845x828, 50K)

Because there's no chem imbalances that exist in your brain that could possibly make you 'feel' like you should be 6'2" outside of a societal pressure. Also manlets should stay in the manlet pit where they belong

Because they hate men

I knew a kid in high school who was the DM for our D&D club who eventually stopped coming to school early sophomore year for undisclosed reasons, though I still regularly went over to his house for our D&D sessions well through junior year. When he stopped holding meetings I called him asking what happened and one of the first things he mentioned was his new name, which confused me at first since it was the same as his last name and being a naive high schooler I didn't understand what he meant. I never heard back from him after that so I can't confirm that he transitioned but in retrospect it seems pretty obvious.

If not having a mental disease is considered apathy then I guess I am.

Try posting some actual evidence if you want anyone to talk you seriously, troll. Until then you can sit in the corner.

>Is that easier for you to understand?

Definitely. I still think you're completely losing your shit though, I'm worried for your mental health

The moment, the literal fucking ATTOSECOND you get children involved with your sexual degeneracy, you are on my fucking shit list. Stop trying to side track your weird sexual degeneracy onto other issues, you tranny freak.

Attached: 9AFTB7W.jpg.png (600x600, 63K)

Why do you guys always play dumb? You know damn well that if anyone in the public light says it is unhealthy, the entire media realm comes down on them.

That's alright, you're white so your opinion doesn't really matter to me.

Kids will kill people with guns if you make them because they don't know anything and are easily influenced.
Anyone remember when children were supposed to be sheltered from the bullshit of adult society while they grow up? Just let children be children, they have the rest of their entire life to listen to your garbage.

>trannies
>happy

It's an automated response retard.

faggots dont get a pass just because you're less obnoxious than trannies

Attached: I seriously hope you guys didnt ask for this.jpg (600x600, 40K)

Based and redpilled.

Attached: 1540964407298.png (383x606, 261K)

Reminder that when Islam takes over the Western world, the Muslims will throw all the tranny freaks off the roofs, inshallah.

I'm going to force cute boys to become cute girls (male) and there is NOTHING you can do about it, incel

SJW Babies will cry at everything, but he speaks the truth. Parents should have the child taken away if they attempt to force a kid to be trans... (no kids are trans btw, all the parents)

>the literal fucking ATTOSECOND you get children involved with your sexual degeneracy

Who the fuck said I'm in support of that? Nobody should be pushing for their impressionable kid to be something. Transgender people definitely aren't a monolith in that regard from those I've talked to (I ain't one though)

Attack on Titrans

xD ebig dude

straights are usually bigger faggots than gays though. bending over backwards for femoids is the most cucked thing you can do, and pretty much all straighties and pathetic beta orbiters with no spine.

If Todd Howard posted "Water is wet" to his twitter you wouldn't see trannies screaming about it so I don't get why "you shouldn't abuse and mutilate your kids" should be treated differently

oh my god fuck yeah science b**tch!!! ill buy some dolls for my boy now and start transition soon

Attached: 1559047629310.png (429x521, 246K)

can't wait for the same retards keeping this discussion going to complain about the quality of this board going downhill

They are doctors that are willingly amputating people who want to be amputees
nypost.com/2015/09/06/this-strange-condition-makes-people-want-to-hack-off-a-healthy-limb/

Yes. An old friend. It was obvious that he was mentally disturbed, as he claimed to be asexual at 13. He kept getting more and more creepy and I lost contact with him after he moved.

>good person who realizes he likes doing sissy shit will just accept that he's a gay crossdresser
a gay cross dresser probably saves it for the weekend just like how regular girls save their flashy outfits for going out. but your post reminded me of something that enrages me about all this. I like tomboy girls, always have but like where you said
>What's wrong with letting a boy play with a barbie while staying a boy?
hits me that so many young women (and boys too obviosuly) get sucked into this culture when really they just maybe had a single offbeat hobby and instead of just being themselves while still pursuing this hobby, some 5'o'clock shadow goblin in a ill fitting dress tells them "OH U MUST BE A PEN/BUTCH/FEMMEDOM/POLYSAM HERE SHAVE YOUR HEAD". all of a sudden the actual number of tomboyish girls vanished into just being a 2d thing

Some people truly do grapple with a gender identity issue, some people are just young and would have figured it out themselves if it wasn't for some lunatic on twitter pressuring them into taking pills before their brain is fully fucking developed and that's the shit that I find deplorable and yet it gets cast under the "transphobia" net. It's not fuckin' phobic to think maybe this condition which is supposed to affect

Attached: 1557801121937.png (793x1308, 423K)

This. My (former) tranny friend tried to convince me I was a tranny just for telling him what my parents were going to name me if I was born a girl. They will grasp onto anything to induct people into their freak cult.

>Yea Forums thread entirely about trannies is still up 400 posts in
Good job mods

where are the video games

Except you literally said that here, faggot

Let me dream, user.

Based.

Trannies aren't people.

>Nobody should be pushing for their impressionable kid to be something.
That is exactly what the devs said and Resetera, followed by the entire gaming media, came down on them.

>hatespeech
>acepted as a concept
We need to go back

My college has a big painted banner of names for birthdays every month hung in the commons, and at one point I looked and saw that the name "Dylan" had been covered by a piece of white paper that said "Rachel". My first thought was that they had accidentally read from the wrong month and I commented on it, and immediately two of my friends turned around and said "Uh, actually, user, Rachel transitioned recently, that's really insensitive of you". I have yet to actually see them though.

Sauce? image search didn't help.

You're being played big time. The only reason the medical field encourages it is because they make a lot of money off of you. And the psychology field is corrupt, most doing the studies are hardcore liberals and the very first thing you learn in college is that there is ALWAYS a possibility of bias, and ALWAYS drawbacks to research studies that may have messed with the data. Maybe learn to think for yourself for once sheep

Trust me, the way to save the industry is not to lay down and let Resetera steer it.

Boy, nothing makes me want to accept trannies as normal functioning members of society more than when they constantly act like obnoxious screeching cunts and are the center of every single controversy these days!

Why are there so many more MtFs than FtMs?
Anyone else noticed this?

Attached: 1566022424049.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Fire your philanthropist and find a new one who actual wants to help you

No I don't think I did

Attached: Not me.jpg (988x361, 78K)

>Not really...
WHY THE FUCK DO THEY STILL CATER TO THESE PEOPLE WHST THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHY IS THIS SO FUCKING HARD TO UNDERSTAND THESE PEOPLE DONT BUY YOUR GAMES
Fucking send this to 3DR and see how they react. They spent 10 thou on a fucking mutilation clinic just to appease a crowd that won’t fucking buy their game, and what was the outrage about? Common sense. They’re fucking losing money and I don’t even think they know the real reason why, hint: it’s not the fucking steam reviews.
And I’m not mad at the censorship, I’m fucking mad at the fact that after all of that bowing, they’re STILL not going to check the game out and even proclaim some other games looks better. WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: 7655457A-2BE8-4CBC-82FB-9514AC41784D.jpg (720x720, 40K)

You mean like the incels who keep committing mass murder?

Yes and yes, but never someone who was both.

If you have a Gender Studies PhD, your opinion on anything is worthless.

Destiny (AKA Steve Bonnell the second) disagrees, friend. He thinks that medical fields are never biased!

Attached: bonnell-ii-steven-image.jpg (300x300, 16K)

There are just as many, but FtMs can easily pass for regular dudes so you'd never notice

Hey post this on gif Asian thread, yeah? I wanna want to it but won't get home and this thread might be deleted

Please

Is terminx by any chance german.

Read what he's responding to retard.

Attached: 1536634208825.jpg (1163x208, 30K)

Well trannies are mutilating apart from themselves, videogames as well so this is kinda a Yea Forums topic with a healthy dose of /pol/ in it. Maybe jannies are getting invested in this so they let it go for a while until they 404'd it

nature is my evidence
humans as species have 2 sex
first to procreate
second with your mom

One thing is for certain, it would be very eaay for normal people to win a war vs an arny consisting entirely of trannies.

Just save it

trannies are caused by exactly by social pressure though
leftists actively push young people to transition

no no no sir! science is sacred and can never be wrong! science is the new GOD

Wait, when the fuck did you start replying to me then?

>some Starcraft guy who washed out of games and called everyone faggot niggers is my voice of reason
???
??
???
???????
?

>any everyone clapped

He quoted someone that wasn't me, why in the fuck would he be referring to someone else?

Well yeah. 40% of the tranny army would kill themselves before any fighting began.

blame the publisher for throwing the devs under the tranny/redpilled double deck bus

should have shut up about politics.

this is why trannies and tranny lovers don't deserve your sympathy or respect
this only emboldens them to be worse, prime example is that cucknadian tranny who is suing stores for not waxing his dick

good thing we don't bend the knee to trannies and faggots in my country

Attached: Dead Space 2.webm (358x358, 1.32M)

Is that what white people tell themselves?

Your initial post with the picture was to me, but that other quote you linked to later with your accusation was not me

I agree strongly with these. Femboys and tomboys should be accepted as they are and told that they're doing a good thing by breaking the mold. But for some reason trannies seethe at them and have to try to convince them to mutilate themselves. It's disgusting and shows how awful and dishonest trannies really are. I think trannies are just bad people who were too weak to go against cultural/gender norms, and when they see others who are stronger than them they get upset.

There's this really fugly, never going to pass as a woman tranoid who uses the women's restroom at work, and almost always when I'm alone in there. he always tries to make small talk and I humor them, he's pretty nice but I'm still always creeped out by them.

do you a have any sort of source backing up the claim that there's as many ftm as mtf trannies?

If you have a gender studies PhD, you are the biggest faggot in the room and anything that comes out of your mouth means less than nothing. Have fun spending the rest of your life in crippling debt you mentally retarded cunt.

because men and women's brains are wired differently and men are more prone to autogynophelia

ca.news.yahoo.com/transgender-activist-wins-court-ruling-forcing-parenting-website-reveal-identity-alleged-online-abuser-121317596.html

>go to the hood
>start shit
>quickly realize your victim card doesn't work out there
every time

People still dress like that unironically? What the hell

Everything is hatespeech nowadays. I've started just not following politics or caring about anything or anyone who talks about politics, especially identity politics. If your entire identity is defined by your gender or race or sexuality you are a weak minded person, IMO. This shit is just not worth devoting time too. These retarded faggots are offended by everything and are just looking for attention anyway.

Epstein wasn't murdered you retard.
>Hurr he killed himself on suicide watch so that means he was murdered
People kill themselves on suicide watch ALL THE FUCKING TIME, gee, it's almost as if THEY WANT TO KILL THEMSELVES

People don't get watched 24/7 when on suicide watch despite what you pathetic brain seems to think. They just get checked in on at a frequent basis with more than enough time to kill themselves in-between the check ins.

like the anita guy who shot mexicans?

>if you don't have a Gender Studies PhD
I have that in my bathroom by the toilet already.

i think there's a couple main reasons

1. when a potential tranny sees the ideal female lifestyle they think that it's easy to obtain and maintain so they rush out to get a fake vagina and think all of their problems will be solved overnight by a strong rich man

2. they are failures at masculinity and think that if they just become "female" that being a "lesbian" will grant them easier access to sex with women

FtM people usually just look like slightly chubby dudes. Take off the breasts and you'd never know they don't have a penis

I would but my phone is fucky with images at the moment

I'm being serious here. If you are trans and you don't want the public sphere to absolutely fucking hate you, then you need to come out against this shit. You need to clamp down against this sexualization of kids, and people will hate you significantly less.

Because I sped read it and saw (You) twice

Where's the lie?

Again, is that what white people tell themselves?

Fuck off, bigot. This is the new normal

Attached: 1566352200564[1].png (591x999, 1.02M)

>But for some reason trannies seethe at them
because those people didn't need a lgbbbq blanket to cover them, they they just lived their own life with their own choices and a lot of people who fall into the cult of it all don't think that's okay

Is there any logical reason why I should ever accept trannies?

Then if the thread gets pruned write down the post number and search it on fireden later?

>FtMs can easily pass for regular dudes
They look like effeminate faggots.
Which is better than looking like a girl I guess.

Tetsuya Nomura is still alive and working so yeah.

Whatever, I'm too confused to follow this. If you don't support tranny kids then I have no quarrel with you. Plain and simple.

Attached: f4b.jpg (680x383, 39K)

Nah, fuck that, I want them to continue pushing this, white people and a few Hispanics might tolerate this shit, but no one else will.
I look forward to seeing what happens when shit hits the fan, hence why I'll do everything in my power to continue pushing trannies towards this dumb shit and making people hate them more and more.

I was actually wrong on it being the same, but given that nobody ever calls out FtM people in threads people do treat them as non-existent which means they essentially pass very well

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28224311
>making the MtF/FtM ratio approximately 2.2:1

chikan shita

>that's really insensitive of you

what a bunch of faggots, you need new friends

mass censorship of those who say it isn't.

Got me.

Attached: 1566236645881.gif (702x652, 1.01M)

Cool, so you're just as fucking bad as them. Get fucked, you cunt.

kek nice filename

So basically, you're wrong, but you're still trying to save face?
Typical white guy.

>They look like effeminate faggots.

Have you met a FtM person before? Being on test for even two months gives you a decent amount of body and facial hair

41%

job security

So instead of kill all men, its "turn all men trans" now?

You're talking to a demographic that doesn't exist. There are no sane, level headed trannies who can see how absurd this shit is. Every tranny is a complete and utter wreck mentally. In fact, it's a prerequisite for being a tranny. As another user pointed out, any sane guy that realizes he wants to wear a skirt will just do so and happily be a crossdresser. Only a delusional whackjob will start taking hormones that ruin their body and start demanding people to call them a girl.

Because I've spent longer in a real scientific field and I know what the scientific method looks like and how it plays out. In reality, there's not a ton in the field of psychology that is actually science, so when they make scientific claims as if they're scientific truths, I'm going to call a spade a spade.

There's lies, damned lies and statistics. I've been extensively trained in the last one and it's the primary mode used in psychology to force an issue that is simply not there. Have you read some of these conclusions and analytical sections in these papers? Either they're not shameless enough and end up contradicting their entire paper or they go full retard. Unconscious bias? You don't need to be a psychiatrist or psychology to debunk that.

This argument from authority is so old hat and abused, it can really go fuck right off.

It's what trannies tell themselves.
>I'll blend right in
Christ

I still dress in similar fashion sometimes, though not quite as over the top
I turn 31 in 3 days

That’s not really true. There are tons of Asian SJWs that tout oppression and they are usually backed by the other leftists. I can see them being abandoned once everyone realizes they are doing better than whites people by just about every metric that defines “privilege.”

If you hate it so much then make them fuck off.
Until then, nothing will change.

Why talk about videogames when you can call for the death of an entire group of people because you disagree with them!?

Attached: bob.jpg (300x240, 12K)

yep, pretty much
I don't really have a problem if some qtboi wants to dress like a girl and suck cock
But trannies take it way too far. And "transistion" surgeries (mutilation) are a sign that they are mentally ill. Why would anyone sane, gay or not, crossdresser or not, willingly have their own penis chopped off? These are mentally ill people who need help. What's sad is that they are being taken advantage of by certain doctors, as well as by corporations and the media. They're tools.

Attached: watermelon.png (495x495, 408K)

>GUYS LOOK AT THIS VIDEO GAME
>TRANNIES AND IDENTITY POLITICS

This entire thread deserves to be tortured to death. I'll even accept my own death by torture if it means you worthless fucking bacteria get sterilized from this earth.
I genuinely hate you and want you to die. Your kind is destroying society and when it finally crumbles I will show no remorse in my punishment to the unrighteous bickering filth like you that caused it's collapse

You will pay for your arrogance. I swear upon the universe that your selfish squabbling will be your doom.

Attached: +_2d11fd0e4a0d66ddaa3708c9cbda3a4f.jpg (245x326, 12K)

>You can't look effeminate if you have facial hair
What starts with so and ends with boy?

The phantom penis
sends shivers of sensation
but the flesh is gone
- a haiku for trannies

Attached: 1554751064932.jpg (1282x1080, 894K)

>People are arguing about fucking gender politics on Yea Forums like it fucking matters
None of you cunts are 'winning' the culture ware you're fighting, no matter which side it is

>ugh assuming your child's gender at birth is so bigoted
>boys can like girly things too also gender is a social construct btw
>wtf you think deciding that your toddler is a tranny because he picked up a doll is retarded? OMG BIGOT!!!!!!

Attached: 1426793581623.jpg (358x350, 92K)

This is true of more than trannies; women, artists, lawyers, etc. can only be free in a civilized, liberal society. The natural state of humanity is the rape and pillage of the weak by the strong, and that's what it will return to if pushed too far.

This, but unironically.

bravo kojima

I don't even understand how this happened? Why are we at a point where irrational thoughts are encouraged? I had crippling OCD for a number of years. Couldn't even leave my room. But I worked real hard through intense therapy and finally I was able to not give stupid thoughts that appear in my mind any credence at all. The thoughts can't hurt you, only you can.

How did we go from that too this? The solution to "hey doc I want to chop off my dick and grow breasts" is "you are a danger to yourself and others" not "wow thats your true self better start on these pills!"

Makes me fucking ill what the fuck.

>try to appease trannies
>Yea Forums puts a smear campaign against them
>don't appease trannies
>trannies put a smear campaign against them

Dammed if you do, dammed if you don't. Remind me why people enter the video game industry?

>This thread
>500 replies
>Threads talking about video games get the axe

I'll take my own death too honestly, this shit is trash

I have no fucking problem with some weirdo wanting to cut their dick off and call them Sally. I really don't care. I'm someone who REALLY values freedom about all else. What I hate about you is that people like you are pushing things to such an absurd degree that you're actively making innocent people look like dangers. I know that not all trans people support this degeneracy, and to them I only wish the best. It's the child exploiters that I want to be fucking gutted in the streets.

>do you think if you pay someone a lot of money to do something, they will do it?

He bought?

Lol

Cultural Marxism, progressives, jews, politicians, that stuff. It's only getting worse and has become an exact showcase of the slippery slope no matter how hard the fucks try to deny it as a fallacy. It sure fucking isn't.

>wasn't murdered
>didn't have a cellmate like supposed to
>guards didn't check him like supposed to
lmao nice suicide "watch"

1000x this. misery loves company so trannies try to push their delusions on everyone.
>hits me that so many young women (and boys too obviosuly) get sucked into this culture when really they just maybe had a single offbeat hobby and instead of just being themselves
hits me too. i grew up with 2 older sisters and we had a big tub of their barbie shit when i was little. i had my G.I.Joes and starwars toys but sometimes i would play with the barbies too because i saw my sisters doing it and just thought "thats what people do". i didnt grow up to be feminine in any capacity, but it sickens me to think if i was born a few years later, and if the wrong person saw me with those dolls, people would be calling CPS on my parents for not injecting me with hormones or school teachers would be holding me in at recess to "educate me" on cutting my cock off. lifesitenews.com/news/oregon-parents-sue-school-over-teachers-unwanted-transgender-lessons-to-8-year-old-son

>pic related for both baste posts

Attached: 1556862680790.gif (350x263, 1.48M)

What you are saying is retarded. Next thing you will say those two Brazilian dykes who murdered a kid did nothing wrong in the eyes of leftists.

A few. One of them was pretty cool, liked to talk about video games. Liked Battlerite which is a pretty low-tier opinion but it already put them way above most of the other fucks I talk to who like DotA or LoL or PUBG. Pretty informed.

Ultimately we didn't really get along, their opinions on games were okay but they had lifestyle things going on that I just couldn't agree with. Dating drama and stuff, opinions on things like casual sex, or being pretty heavily invested in the queer community in that area, though in my friend group I met a lot of people like that. I'm friends with a lot of LGBT-adjacent people. You learn to just not bring up your political opinions a lot, it's not a big deal, fundamentally we're all here to play video games and complain about Nestle.

They tend to congregate. Once you meet one LGBT person, you start meeting a lot more of them. That's what part of makes them so vocal - they're convinced that there are a lot of them, because everyone THEY know is trans or whatever. It makes it really hard to argue cleanly against them because, yeah, they probably have actually met someone who was actually discriminated against for being trans.

The problem is that it's all the SAME person. When twenty people all know the same one person who's legitimately had people abuse them for being LGBT, what you end up with is TWENTY people online talking about how lives are being ruined, despite only one or two lives actually being ruined.

I have. There's one at my college who goes to our anime club and desu, I liked her back when she was a guy. I tried to be her friend because she was going through a rough time but I found out that she's a fucking sociopath, so I stopped. The VP of the club took her in because she was kicked out of her house and the tranny didn't even last a week there. The VP and her whole family fucking hate her now.

wtf, Dylan is a unisex name. There are people of both genders called Dylan, why would you go through all the trouble of trying to get a new name. I'm mad because my name is Dylan, I know this shit

Reminder that the Weimar Republic never existed and people voted Hitler into power for no reason whatsoever.

There are no innocent trannies. They really are all dangers who try to indoctrinate others into their cult.

Subversion. Whenever you hear that America won the Cold War laugh in their faces and point to this shit. The Soviet Union might have collapsed, but their ideas thrive in America.

>support
They're the one who started it.

Yea Forums is a toilet board, get used to it
Nothing will change unless the mods are shitcanned and replace but that's never happening so you might as well leave, or join in the shitposting

Congratulations!

You just started the path to Jesus Christ!
We are in the end times described in the book of Revelations!

Read more and you will eventually come to him. He has chosen to save you. Do not squander it. Leave now and read everything you can. Let your conscience guide you from this point on.

I'm pretty sure I saw one at a store one time and he legitimately looked like an old man in drag

Attached: 1446187158447.gif (388x282, 851K)

I'm pretty sure that everyone agrees that murdering the kid is wrong. What our society is divided on is if cutting his dick off and a botched surgery was bad.

Protip: leftists actually support this and intend to silence anyone who disagrees.

based haiku frog did it again

And the best way to prove that is by astroturfing them to make them look worse?

nu-uh, post term abortion is a womans right

I don't need to do anything to prove it, they prove it themselves every day. I just shut down their lies when I see them, which is often.

It's MA'AM!

>see a man
>obliged by law to call it a woman
how can commies be so good at forcing cognitive dissonance?

It was better before they ever tried to ban off-topic shitposting; at least then it was contained to the designated LOL, etc. threads.

youtube.com/watch?v=HGkB4-Q7ZP0
Reminder that this is still relevant and it will be relevant until the end of time

Attached: 1474428898130.jpg (699x485, 69K)

I hope this becomes a genuine argument before I die. I would need some popcorn for that one.

Because spending 8 years studying anything that isn't a science can skew your understanding of the topic to an insane degree.

It's simple. Living life as a woman is easymode. It's hard for women to giveup, and greatly rewarding and beneficial for men. ESPECIALLY if their main goal is getting attention.

Plus, it's way easier to pass as a female with things like makeup. And the X chromosome in men probably has something to do with it.

?