2019... i am... forgotten

2019... i am... forgotten.....

Attached: file.png (800x478, 799K)

There's not much to it to remember outside of the 3 endings

Literally the last game remembered is Bloodborne. Everything else is forgotten.

Without any DLC any game will be forgotten after 5 months. What's your point?

We played it, had fun, and moved on. Still no news on DLC so we have better things to do for the time being. Not every From Software game needs to be beaten and milked to death for years like the Souls games are.

Soulsfags dont want quality content, just 20 different demonic dildo swords they can equip and level up.

>BB came out in early 2015
>still regarded as the best game on PS4 to this date, threads still made daily by seething pclards, known as the best from game
>shitkiro came out this year
>already forgotten, less than 20% of people finished it, no multiplayer so no community, barely any weekly threads

Attached: 1566140977067.jpg (470x470, 31K)

It's a single player game, those generally don't have a long shelf life here. Although you do see threads about it fairly regularly, even if they are by complaining filteredfags.

God you Bloodborne fags are the absolute worst. Why can't you just enjoy every From game like everybody else without needing to resort to pointless tribalism over stupid shit? Are you still salty there hasn't been a sequel yet?

I'm convinced most BB shills are zoomers who didn't play a From game before they got their PS4s.

The best From game I've played. I'm yet to get the Shura ending.

>I'm yet to get the Shura ending.
It's a hell of a lot shorter than the others, user. You'll enjoy it, Emma is a fun fight.

I'm getting there. I didn't account for the fact that you can't talk to Owl again after fighting him at least once, so I'm in for another cycle.

Go for the Owl Father fight then, 2nd best boss in the game next to Isshin the Sword Saint

Can someone teach me how to properly filter these template tranny threads? Thanks!

You create this thread everyday.

And it was shit

Found the fashionfag. Dont insult my game because you cant play dress up you giant homo
Kys

Please dilate, people with proper hormone balance have no problem researching into topics like that on their own.

Sounds like something a tranny would say.

BB has, indeed, had 4 extra years for positive word of mouth to spread. The multiplayer aspect was a major element on the developers behalf, and ran smooth enough to add hours of fun and even more chances for word of mouth. It was recently offered for free by PSN, generating renewed relevance. Dark Souls 3 was also released after, so even more talk of FROM and BB. Not to mention the 2 impressive DLCs. The RPG elements, lore, chalice dungeons and various builds add even more replayability.

Sekiro was a complete departure from anything FROM has done before. A lazer-focused stand-alone single-player action/stealth game. A tight and well oiled combat system, simple and effective story. Developed to be enjoyed for exactly how long as it was. Only 20% of people finished it because they lacked the patience or focus to learn the combat system. And it is likely FROM's highest selling game, despite having little replayability.