COD: Modern Warfare (reboot)

Will this finally be the Call of Duty we have been waiting years for?

Attached: 5JVoMMgXq7m6Bb9ihSJNUE.jpg (1920x1080, 283K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LV0wTtiJygY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Shader
theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/13/british-sas-iraq-sinjar-yazidis-raf-restock-weapons-kurds
thesun.co.uk/news/2905894/sas-troops-to-fight-alongside-iraqi-and-kurdish-fighters-to-free-iraqs-second-largest-city-from-isis/
thesun.co.uk/news
foxnews.com/world/kurdish-syrian-feminists-form-giant-human-shield-to-resist-turkish-incursion
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope, but PC fags will drop it after 1 week anyway. They have to go back to mobas and CS:GO

The new engine looks promising. I want to see that 100 player mode in action.

Any word on MTX?

No

It looks like a really well polished but ultra generic game that doesn't do anything new but isn't exactly doing anything wrong either.

Looks like lots of fun

It's kinda obvious it will be in it, but as long as the title remains true to the OG CODs Idgaf.

I'm really hopeful, but it's ActiBlizz, so I expect that they will add some sort of stupid microtransactions that alienates people down the line.
I don't know if they will follow their own promises of no battle pass/season pass or stuff being tied with microtransactions.
I miss the days of being able to unlock all the content and visuals through gameplay alone, and not having to buy the smiley face red dot (I liked using it in BLOPS). They said that a Battle Royale mode is coming 6 months after release, so there's that. My cynicism thinks that they will make the mode something you have to pay for, but they won't call it DLC.

That aside, the engine looks good, the new ballistics are an improvement and having Campaign back is what I was hoping for. Now I wish there's polish and quality all around, maps are important and I hope they follow a different structure than the 3-lane. Old CoD 4 maps are a good reference of what people like.

It's funny to think that things have come circling around, now people want LESS stuff (wall jumping and perks) because they miss the old feeling of CoD 4 and MW2 to some extent.

i refuse to believe anyone being "hyped" for CoD in this day and age isn't a paid shill

how many fucking yearly iterations of the same garbage with exponentially more abusive micro-transactions are you morons going to gobble up? aren't you tired of getting fucked in the ass every year? of getting told EVERY year "this is it, guys! they're going back to their roots!"

CoD is a shit, stripped down, casualized, soulless franchise and has been for more than a decade now. holy shit, in 5 fucking years, people are gonna post on this board with "cod: infinite warfare nostalgia" threads

fuck all of you unironic mongs

Attached: 1564596384352.webm (960x540, 235K)

Treyarch are jews the other recent CODs had better microtransactions

halo 3 was a great game

Oh my god fuck off you shill

>I’m hyped I’m scared about Activision
>new engine
>man the maps look like old maps and they aren’t 3 lanes I’m hyped

I have seen this shit everywhere

youtube.com/watch?v=LV0wTtiJygY

Absolutely. New Game Informer cover story for September is breddy based

Attached: 317.jpg (1229x800, 252K)

not everyone likes living in cynicism
what do we lose from being hopeful? nothing, what do we gain? nothing
people hope for things to be better and that's absolutely normal

worst case scenario we don't buy the game, best case we enjoy it
what's the issue?

Nope, because it's still going to be on the yearly release schedule. As long as that's still going on I will never buy another Call of Duty game.

I can only imagine this must be a consolefag mentality, but I can't fathom getting invested in a multiplayer game knowing that support will be dropped after only a single year.

I only buy the hyper militarykino ones. In fact I only bought AW because it had exoskeletons and that shit is dope. Otherwise, I haven’t bought anything since MW3. I’ll actually get this one because the night level looked phenomenal.

Is far left nu-Soap?

the last two CoD where flops, and activism just had a break up with Bungie and they look like theyre doing fine. I hear that this one was developed with less corporate meddling because they need a hit game.

>Yea Forumstard thinks he has a valid opinion
Lol.

No, it's the Call of Duty I played twelve years ago.

/codg/ come back soon

Fuck Sony they should make the alpha available to all platforms.

I don’t think you’ll miss out on a lot. I’m more interested in the big battle mode and the supposed hardcore roleplay servers.

Probably not. Here are some campaign details from September Game Informer

Attached: Resized_20190820_123731_9113.jpg (900x1600, 324K)

I can’t wait for people to get a taste of non 3 lane maps and complain

>too cluttered
>to much campers
>ugh the maps so unbalanced

There’s a reason the most popular CODs maps are either tiny or 3 lanes. You faggots who lacy like FPS aristocracy need to fuck off.

I have hope that my favorite fast paced fps shooter series will do well and I support them by buying every game they released.

Attached: 1562700904549.jpg (474x658, 53K)

Hopefully. Not exactly pleased with how the campaign looks to have been modernized with combat in some city and some atifa looking motherfuckers. And the protag isn't even Soap, who said that that was a good idea?

Attached: 1494779487608.png (250x312, 14K)

>cant wait one week
You have autism

I just want to see how it runs on PC

Attached: Resized_20190820_124124_9741.jpg (1082x1600, 360K)

>There’s a reason the most popular CODs maps
Was. Was the most popular type of map.

People are bored of it.

if being "with it" now means eating up endless amounts of the same corporate shit every year, then yeah, i guess i really am a dinosaur

it's not fucking cynicism. you have a sample size spanning 15 years to tell you that the game will be shit, LIKE EVERY OTHER ONE. like, how can you be so fucking delusional?

and let's be honest, you're gonna buy it, even pre-order it, even if it's shit. because that's how people like you are: brainless fucking automatons

Wait an alpha is coming later to all platforms?

>shit spawns
>less content
why am i excited again?

>we want the battlefield and r6 audience: the game

Nigga if nuketown is on the map vote list that shits getting insta played.

More like Medal of Honor warfighter. Most BFtards are foaming at the mouth over BFV and CODs the answer.

Nuke town is not representative of every single map in CoD. People love 2fort and 2dust too, there is always "that" map in a game.

The fact is the map design in modern CoDs just suck the fun out of the game. Yes cluttered maps are unbalanced, unbalanced is fun.

I never thought i will agree with a weeb, strange times

People on Reddit or Yea Forums are a vocal minority and their arguments over 3 lane maps are laughable.

>2dust
Fuck *dust 2

>unbalanced is fun

Oh boy a MW2 fag If you praise that game I want you to reinstall it and play it since MW2 is the most overrated shit in the franchise.

Gee except for the fact the new game removes three lanes. Retard.

If Activsion can keep their greed in check this will be the first CoD I'll buy since the original Modern Warfare. So far it's looking positive but I won't be surprised if it goes to shit and I'll be quick to completely disregard it like every other one of their games.

They didn’t though they said they were not focusing to much on it but 3 lanes still exists

No, but there's beta next month that will actually contain hopefuly legit modes instead of this forced 2v2 shit that they hope will catch up with streamers and youtubers, so they can do tournaments n shit

post this night level

It’s the developers who push microtransactions for the last time.

Firstly, they literally said 3 lane design is dead, second every single gameplay video ever shows 3 lane is dead except for duos.

Jesus you're like the fucking retail fags in classic threads. If you love your 100% perfectly balanced 3 lane shitshow which is all the garbage between MW2 and now then play that.

Stop crying about something that isnt going to change, this CoD doesnt have 3 lanes end of discussion.

>muh based womyn warrior at the front
trash

Expect 2v2 has been praised more than the larger 20v20 stuff though.

>night level
Every single map has a night version. They are also designed so that your scopes dont work with NVG so you have to use alternative iron sights or lasers to kill people.

>doesn't let you do a "slaughter all the innocent normies" run
gay

3 lanes are not bad though only if every map like BO4 is 3 lanes

thanks doc

Post statistical proof of your claim

No. Infinite Warfare was alright but I have no expectations/don't really care for a Modern Warfare reboot. Didn't care for MW2 or MW3 at all.

Attached: CallofDutyTier.png (1120x845, 745K)

At the behest and pressure of Activision.

Female Kurdish fighters were quite prominent against ISIS.

Explain why Treyarch games have more predatory microtransactions than sledgehammer or infinity ward

no they fucking weren't LMAO

not great, user :/

There is over 40,000 of them retard

wtf wait does this mean they're going to start dumping in a bunch of brown women in the SAS? Hope not

Not really recently COD WW2 unlocked all its DLC weapons since the life cycle is ending. Yet Treyarch still has shit locked in loot boxes and Treyarch forced people to buy loot boxes. The other recent CODs all allowed you to get new weapons by playing.

Is that why Treyarch are burning down? Blundell and Vonderhaar were fired recently

Because the developers are still just as much at fault as Activition, I never claimed otherwise.

Treyarch were always shit I will never understand how they got so much fanboys. BO4 shows how incompetent they are.

listen up shitskin white-knight/fat ugly roast
on this promo pic your epic sandnigger womyn "fighter" is standing next to what looks like spec-ops
nowhere on the fucking planet have women demonstrated the ability to do the tasks expected of spec-ops
and a bunch of sandnigger promo "grunts" who at most shot into the air and at the very least were just used as cocksleeves for actual fighters, just don't fucking compare
not to FUCKING MENTION that ISIS was largely defeated by actual powers and THEIR proxies, not some kurdonigger mongs who ended up getting fucked over by everyone

>K U R D I S H F I G H T E R
You realize in the real world most special forces spend their time training local militia right? That literally includes the SAS who have trained both Iraqi and Kurdish forces, including the Womans Protection Units which are all female.

I wish you fucking /pol/tards would actually live in the real world where this shit happens rather than your circle jerking safety bubbles.

Just give me a white male protagonist hunting down islamic terrorists with over the top set pieces and Michael Bay explosions everywhere. I don't really care about female soldiers or their feefees.

BLOPS and WAW were good desu

>on this promo pic your epic sandnigger womyn "fighter" is standing next to what looks like spec-ops
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Shader
theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/13/british-sas-iraq-sinjar-yazidis-raf-restock-weapons-kurds
thesun.co.uk/news/2905894/sas-troops-to-fight-alongside-iraqi-and-kurdish-fighters-to-free-iraqs-second-largest-city-from-isis/

BO1 was nothing but copy pasted in its multiplayer.

SAS fighters have literally fought next to both Iraqi and Kurdish fighters.

You're a moron.

Yes. But Activision will find a way to ruin it.

>wikipedia
>english propaganda arm newspaper about "epic fighters"
predictable and irrelevant
some people on here are old enough to remember "invincible tank" articles from the guys who had to memory-hole that time a challenger lost it's front to an rpg28

This is why no one takes you /pol/tards seriously

and what would your epic sangnigger kurdish woman would have done in those fights in order to get represented at the front of a promo pic?

>f-fake news!
>i-i was just talking about the ability of these women! not the fact it happened!
Like I thought, all full of shit and no grasp on realty. Have a nice day moron.

>thesun.co.uk/news
pfffft yeah I'm not about to go on that site, buddy

Can /codg/ come back so this political shit can stop

you must be fucking delusional if you think someone as irrelevant as the UK and its SAS was given any important tasks

Even your own god supports kurdish female fighters, lel you just own goaled retard

foxnews.com/world/kurdish-syrian-feminists-form-giant-human-shield-to-resist-turkish-incursion

>not to FUCKING MENTION that ISIS was largely defeated by actual powers and THEIR proxies
Those kurdish women are also part of the proxies, retard.
YPG and other Kurdish groups in Syria are commies, radicals and have recruited a shit ton of women, children and foreign volunteers around the world.

maybe they should stop releasing these games every fucking year then

answer the question
what does your epic sandnigger kurdroach womyn does to get put into a promo pic with actual spec-ops
or you can stop backpedalling and admit that it's basic pandering

>in syria
in syria the Western-backed "rebels" made up the bulk of the opposition and they were destroyed not by kurds, but by Assad with a major helping of Russian airstrikes and Russian spec-ops
Russian spec-ops that btw wouldn't be caught dead doing something as useless as training women fighters

>Tease the return of Captain Price only to put some wahman front and center instead of Captain Price

Yeah this campaign is going to suck. MW was always edgy shit anyway.

Yeah Black ops 4 was one of the most soulless cods to date. The amount of reused content is amazing even for zombies. Zombies seriously should just be it’s own game by now.

what are the chances at all that the pc version would not be a shitfuck clusterfuck? for over a decade call of duty games have been ported to pc now instead of being made for pc first, is there even a fucking remote chance of
>dedicated servers
>server list
>mods
>0 stutter
>actually responsive input
? i have a hard time believing nu-CoD will deliver on any of these things

>black ops exists

Black ops 3 has all of those

>"modern" warfare
>using UCP
lmao ok

I swear poltards are the most insulated though bubbles on the planet hahahahahaha

Your Strong Man fantasy is fucking false dude women fight and excel in combat scenarios across the planet in a variety of roles and nationalities, they are the exception not the rule.

Theres nothing fucking wrong with having some of these examples portrayed in cod jesus christ your delusional lmaoo

im getting withdrawals doc

have you seen the fucking gameplay release footage bro? It's all on PC and it looks and plays fucking brilliant

I'm not a poor retard and work very fucking hard to have what I have, so I think I can be really confident in all of those things being present this time round.
Fuck man just look at jacksfrags video where he pulls up the option menu, looks really well tuned to PC

hey there sun.co.uk posting shitskin
putting women on the frontlines is an act of desperation, for your information
and judging by this desperate "defense" of yours, I think everyone here knows that you're probably a closely related shitskin to kurdroaches, hell you might actually be one
only a stupid fucking shitskin would try to parade the Western MSM propaganda arm and its articles about how they use roaches like you as cannon-fodder

and when I see games set in shithole-stan, the only thing "I" want to see is "bad guys" aka shitskins like you, getting BTFO in various ways
not a fucking epic kurdroacho "warrior" blocking fucking Cpt. Price the epic commando

Not true, every Battlefield youtuber I watch the fans constantly shit on shitfield V and literally praise modern warfare, I'm convinced they've done just that, attracted that audience.

Attached: 1566285052711.png (298x300, 191K)

the absolute state of faceberg users

huh well maybe there is some hope it doesn't suck ass then. i've been sleeping on the series for some time now, last iteration i put any meaningful time into was alteriwnet which yes is a crack and not an official game but damn was it fun while it lasted, with basically the same number of hackers as the normal game kek

>in syria the Western-backed "rebels" made up the bulk of the opposition and they were destroyed not by kurds, but by Assad with a major helping of Russian airstrikes and Russian spec-ops
This was the case in areas that were previously controlled by the opposition and ISIS.

Doubt it. IW hasn't made a good game since Zampella and West left nearly a decade ago.