No mic system

>No mic system
>No way to talk to teammates
>Random crashes in the middle of fights
>Bosses are so strong you can't hope to solo them or beat them without help
>Killing a boss in another player's session doesn't earn you credit in your session
>Have to pray someone joins your session and helps you kill the boss to advance the story
>Have no friends who play the game
>Can only talk on a mic through discord party or playstation party.

What a waste of $40, but oh well, live and learn. I don't understand how you build a fucking co-op team based game and don't give it some kind of communication system. A mic system would have made this game 10x more enjoyable. Even if you grinded for 10 hours I don't think you'd be strong enough to defeat the first boss, like you literally need a teammate or a full party to take down a boss in this game and the game doesn't make it easy to team up with people. You get thrown into another player's session and it's basically you and him VS a boss that kills both of you.

Good luck getting a party of more than two people at once. I find it hard to believe people are giving this game 7/10 or 8/10, hell some people are giving it 9/10 and 10/10. It's a fucking like 4/10 MAYBE 5/10 at best from me. The lack of a fucking mic system is a travesty in a game like this, like the game has it's redeeming qualities, but without a dedicated mic system or an easy way to form parties it's just a mediocre game at best.

Unless you just fucking know like 3 or 4 people IRL who play this game and can party up with you than it's pretty much a shit game. I suppose you can add people's PSN names from forums who play the game and invite them to your party so at least this way you can fucking talk on a mic with each other, but that's a lot of fucking trouble to go through.

Even fucking ANTHEM had better co-op than this game and that's pretty fucking sad. Monster Hunter: World had better co-op and online play as well.

Attached: file.png (900x506, 840K)

You're just bad as fuck. Get good.

>pirate
>cheat
$0 spent and minimal time wasted on a game that's supposed to have replayability but doesn't actually have any.

Attached: 1512897658503.png (540x356, 158K)

any waifus this game?

>New game came out
>Almost no one talking about it during the preorder Vip time
>Game is fun, not perfect and devs are aware of the issues already
>People start to play and like it
>More threads about it
>Time for a retard to start shitting on it.

Like pottery.

any waifus tho

>>No mic system
>>No way to talk to teammates
use discord like everyone else in every other game ever, why would you ever play a co-op game with randoms?
>Killing a boss in another player's session doesn't earn you credit in your session
this is the only flaw you've listed

>PSN
found the problem

fuck off.

Remember that hunter/monster multiplayer game by those guys who made Left 4 Dead?

Yeah, me neither.

Oh wait, I think it was Evolve.

You have anything to say about his actual criticism or are you just going to whine that someone doesn't parity your opinion perfectly?

Attached: 1368673356677.png (500x390, 12K)

>Even if you grinded for 10 hours I don't think you'd be strong enough to defeat the first boss

Yep, this is bait.

another decent concept ruined by publisher greed

Not that guy but I do. OP is a faggot. That's what I have to say about his "actual criticism".

answer me

>criticism

Seems to me that he's bad at videogames

Of course he's a faggot. This is obvious. But his words aren't faggots.

I don't know dude, who knows ? :^)

That's evading the points, don't you think? Explain why you disagree. That's how this works.

i'll buy this game if it has waifus

>Of course he's a faggot.
>But his words aren't faggots.

Are you retarded ?

I disagree because to me he's a pure shitter and bad at games.
If you don't understand this then I can't help you.

user... what IS a waifu ???
It could be a weapon to someone, it could be an enemy, go search for your true waifu in the game.

Apparently you are if you're dismissing someone's ideas because you believe he's inherently incredible.

Looks to me like you have no argument and you're just mad that someone doesn't think what you do. Your opinions are meaningless if you can't defend them. If you fail to explain why you think what you do it's fair to assume you haven't put any fucking thought into your opinions at all.

If you retards disagree with the shit someone says you need to explain why. Otherwise you're just wasting your time because nobody with a brain is going to take you fucking seriously.

girls man talkin bout girls you can fugg i need to know before i buy

Muh PC mustard race. Fuck off.

>Discord

Kek, yeah no.

So does the boss difficulty scale with the amount of players in your party? So you're telling me if I solo the boss he will be easier than if you fought him with a party? I'm legit asking because the game does a piss poor job explaining any of this.

>Muh git gud faggot

That's not an argument at all. Any time a Soul style game comes out people will say "git gud" but that doesn't counter any core game play issues and mechanics. "getting good" doesn't fix a game's inherent issues. A lack of a mic system isn't fixed by "getting good" and boss scaling and endless adds is not fixed by "getting good" you can be level 500 for all I care, but that doesn't fix the overall core gameplay mechanics and issues with the game.

It's poor game design, plan and simple. Poor game design is not countered or fixed by "getting good" so fuck off.

He's a SOULS VET, an elite gamer of the first order so of course he picked nightmare difficulty off the bat

Theres this one bug girl in the swamp area. I'd the shit out of it.

>Have to pray someone joins your session and helps you kill the boss to advance the story
Jesus you are shit, and this is coming from somone who cant even beat DS3. You're right about the mic chat though.

It has none so far

based semenskull

i won't buy it then

>>No mic system
>>No way to talk to teammates
It has a built in mic system, try again shitter

go back to r*ddit consolepleb, can't believe I even have to say this

>So does the boss difficulty scale with the amount of players in your party?
yes, not just the boss but the whole game more enemies more health

>Even if you grinded for 10 hours I don't think you'd be strong enough to defeat the first boss
tone it down from nightmare if you can't do it, unless you're talking normal/hard then you're just a shitter

It does scale, some bosses are easier with friends just because somone can agro the little dudes or the boss while somone else fucks him up, ive been playing ahead and then going back to help my m8 when he comes on and some bosses have been much harder with him due to the extra heath/damage. Also, as much as i agree that
>git gud
Isn't an argument normally, if you aren't able to solo the earlier bosses you either need to upgrade your shit or get gud.

be honest, you're just upset you can't call people niggers

can you fuck anything this game

there is one but she's mean and will stomp on your balls if you talk to her

Attached: 1566341034828.jpg (1920x1080, 105K)

i will buy this game then

There's another that helps you at the very beginning and she kinda flirt with you.

i buy this game

>No mic system
Just use discord.
>No way to talk to teammates
There should be a ping system, but a really basic one. Read above.
>Random crashes in the middle of fights
Never experienced that, probably have more hours than you. I've been through over 10 boss fights, never had a single crash or error in the game period.
>Bosses are so strong you can't hope to solo them or beat them without help.
Not true, you're trash. That's actually really sad because it sounds like you haven't even made it past the first few bosses on solo which are easy as shit.
Why would you play it alone without the person you were playing with in the first place? Bad friend.
Haha friendless faggot.
>Have no friends who play the game
Double whammy
>Can only talk on a mic through discord party or playstation party
That's literally what I said.

Easy, next.

There is one hot female NPC, but ALL human NPCs in this game have terrible voice acting, animations, and dialogue. She literally says
>what
>huh?
>not in the mood to talk right now
And that's about it.

Will you faggots stop shilling your disgusting fetish app? I’d appreciate it.

Lmao you fucking nigger. You spent 1200 on a computer and all you do is jerk off in your discord’s. Don’t be jealous that console players have real friends and hang out with real people. Enjoy that next speedrun on a Friday night and don’t forget to donate!

How about you just stay on discord where you fuckin belong you pctard. Don’t need your angry vile user base shitting up any games I play.

I really don't mind playing games on console when they're exclusive and good, but if somebody tells me they don't play PC at all, all I can think is that they're poor as shit. Feel sorry for you, faggot.