The last non-vidya media you consumed gets a video game adaption. If it already has one, the next thing...

The last non-vidya media you consumed gets a video game adaption. If it already has one, the next thing. What is the gameplay like?

Attached: shen-yh-0920.jpg (1500x844, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vrCawnz9BF4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Better Call Saul is Ace Attorney: Scam Edition ft. guns

Invader Zim would be an awesome game in the style of Saints Row, Grand Theft Auto and Bully.

Miru tights.
Hgame in the same vein as Night of revenge, you play as that one shota and are surrounded by lustful schoolgirls after your virginity, HP dropping to 0 earns you death by footjob.
Sensei is an unwinable final bossfight.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 835K)

>Parks and recreation
Plays lile a persona game, with Ron Swanson as the protag

>Chernobyl
well, i guess STALKER is the closest thing, with less shooting and more scientific shenanigans and red tape. or maybe some kind of point and click adventure trying to solve the problem.

just like, play etrian odyssey.

Symphogear
Style on tons of noise and Autoscorers and analchemists as officers
Would buy

Big Grande's The Teacher's Lounge
I have no fucking clue but it would be wild. Any season's storylines/details would be good for absurd comedic vidya

>The Expanse
60% first person RPG, 40% space flight with realistic inertia-based mechanics, and 100% me doing my duty to destroy Earther/Belter subhumans with superior Martian technology

Attached: mcrn-min-8.jpg (1197x798, 105K)

>Discworld 1
But I'm reading it because I just played the adaptation

>Dr. Stone
Its like Minecraft, but anime.

Attached: 431.png (890x1300, 434K)

>Vinland saga
Strangely enough, there are already a bunch of viking conquest games out there, so it's doomed to fail

I would love a game that felt like this. Eerie, contemplative, cloudy, and alone. Foreboding without there being any concrete threat.

Attached: aev5g7n4t3t01.jpg (640x640, 56K)

Open World game. There is no mission structure or linear storyline to follow. No vehicle mechanics as you mainly travel by taxis or limos, but the city is free to explore via subways or walking. For this purpose, the world is a little more compact than your usual open world game, but the streets are more dense in detail with unique alleyways and building interiors you can go in. You just go around making reservations at restaurants, return video tapes, pick up women and hang out with your colleagues. The ultimate goal is to kill as many people as you can without getting caught, with the more vicious methods being the most rewarding.
Halfway through the game, events start repeating. People you thought you killed come back. Your hallucinations become worse, and the people closest to you that you avoid killing suddenly appear to you as other people, making them potential victims that can end up blowing your cover if they go missing. That is, if any of this is real. The only way to regain your sanity is to sedate your bloodlust by killing even more people in more gruesome ways.

Attached: 52430beb69bedd9a4c6cd2ce-750.jpg (608x456, 31K)

>Legend of the Galatic Heroes
Space battle strategy game with huge array of spaceships, fighter pilots, crazy planet sized bases, ground troops with fuckin axes, fuckin crazy ass earth terrorists, and space politics that can ruin your run. I wish.

Attached: 1554611715869.jpg (640x480, 35K)

Attached: PreviewImage.jpg (1024x768, 175K)

Not really sure how this would play
youtu.be/vrCawnz9BF4

Will look into

>Ane Naru Mono
Short horror game about Yuu-kun walking home and having to cleverly avoid all of the spooky spirits he encounters. Final "boss" is the stray dog who is immediately one-shotted by Chiyo, and the latter welcomes you back home.

Attached: We have a contract.png (788x656, 402K)

Invader Zim: Enter the Florpus.
A beat-em-up like Scott Pilgrim Vs the World The Game or River City Girls, except with HD handdrawn characters and backgrounds, like Shantae. Play as Dib and Gaz with local co-op.

>can't play as Prof. Membrane
What's the point?

a shoot em up

Maybe he can be an unlockable character, along with Zim and Gir.

>The last non-vidya media you consumed

Attached: uh.png (350x230, 88K)

Action RPG

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.01_[2019.08.09_23.03.14].jpg (1280x720, 422K)

>how it's made
factorio with focus on micro construction and narration of what exactly your constructing?

There are some LoGH on the SFC which are pretty much only strategic games a la super robot wars.

Jimmy Olsen stars in a Saint's Row 4-esque game where you get all kinds of silver age-y powers.

Attached: 1495599468764.jpg (314x468, 70K)

What is that?

>Star Trek Voyager
Something like Freelancer/EVE/no mans sky

Attached: 15048.jpg (1000x1500, 233K)

>Hellsing Ultimate
>Mfw

Attached: xd.jpg (500x279, 19K)

Amen.

made in abyss fanart

Fargo season 2. Open world detective/police game with gun and melee combat (1970s Minnesota equivalent of LA Noire).
There already is a Voyager game (Star Trek Voyage: Elite Force), it's a good quake clone.

Attached: lou fargo 2.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

>last thing i watched was Keijo!! with my dad
A good Keijo game unironically sounds like the most fun sports/3D fighting game of the past decade.

>Keijo with your dad
Holy fuck, seriously? My dad would disown me

I watch anime with him whenever I visit him, and Keijo just happened to pop up on my "shit that I've been recommended" list while we were looking for shit to watch.
The first five or so episodes had us laughing like fucking crazy then the joke wore off and we went to watch the new episode of Demon Slayer.

I guess it's historical fiction where the Italian city states convert to Protestantism, sack Rome, and the Pope flees to Estonia. EU4.

Seinfled. Its a dating sim where you play as Jerry and slaughter minorities as Kramer in a rail-shooter minigame.

>Mao Mao
Probably something like Metal Gear Rising

>dating options are your ex-wives, exclusively
Let's not do that tonight.

House of Leaves

Fuck yeah.

Not sure if it'd be more similar to Ace Attorney or Ghost Trick. I'm leaning toward Ghost Trick with mage-craft based puzzles.

Attached: 1521251251.jpg (341x499, 53K)

The official Coyote Peterson video games! You travel around the world and get bitten by exotic insects!

Anime name?

The Case Files of Lord El-Melloi II

Hitman-like stealth action sequences and dialogue segments where Anya desperately tries to keep her weird family situation from collapsing.

Attached: Spy x Family.jpg (1080x1539, 212K)

>BEASTARS
Not even the manga can settle down on a genre how the hell do I figure out a vidya for it?

Attached: Autistic_nani.gif (285x279, 2.05M)

prison tycoon

Attached: Sj03.jpg (2000x1500, 330K)

Yakuza style king of the hill game

DQ builders already exists

>The Boys
I don't know, maybe like an business management sim or something

Bob's Burger
Its a simple restaurant simulator with kooky customers, every day you have to wake up and go to the farmers market, there you have to not only select fresh ingredients but come up with a "burger of the day" with a catchy name. As you progress your kids get more and more distracting with goofy antics, your sociopathic landlord ups your rent forcing you to work harder and more productively, while your rival across the street Jimmy Pesto attempts to sabotage you.

At the end of the day you are rated on not only how much money you made, but how well you handled your crazy family, Pesto's interference, and the quality of your Burger of the Day.

So, Cook Serve Delicious with even more gimmicks?

>Kitchen Nightmares
A survival horror game where you play as Chef Ramsay. Armed with only simple kitchen tools such as knives and frying pans, you must endure your way through the worst kitchen in the world. The conditions are so bad that it's made a perfect storm to make a fridge monster, like that one episode of Cowboy Bebop.

I don't know

>all visuals are optical illusions or just made to give you a headache
>cryptic story
>gameplay is adventure mostly to show you said visuals and explain cryptic story.

Closest similar game might be Hyperlight Drifter

Attached: 10000Days.jpg (268x268, 28K)

>Book about the Battle of Leyte Gulf
That would be fun, lots of ship battles.

>precure

Attached: 1566331015765.webm (640x358, 2.93M)

>Vinland Saga
A musou game made by Platinum.

Wheel of Time books
Could be worse

Sounds more like restaurant themed Recettear

I didn't realise there were people here with excellent taste
Rosetta Stoned best song

I was just reading Dune, it would be interesting.

>The last non-vidya media you consumed
Well Super Deep Throat already exists so the niche is already filled. Much like her oral cavity

Attached: 1562128946753.png (720x720, 482K)

invader zim so id imagine a action platformer like a more combat focused mario 64

Attached: invader_zim_by_buggzz-d4jf1dn.png (825x464, 95K)

When will pedoman release the next chapter?

Shit, I just remembered the thing I actually watched last was The Joy of Painting.
You play as Bob Ross, who uses a giant paintbrush to beat the devil out of devils and paint happy little trees over them. Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series, of course, because everybody needs a friend.

Attached: titanium huwhite.png (237x371, 118K)

>Cheap Eats on Cooking Channel
This could work, each level is a city and you have travel around finding the best 3 meals you can buy in a day for $40. Get bonus points by fulfilling randomized criteria (eat BBQ for dinner, don't have sandwich for lunch, etc)
Also preparing the food is an in-depth minigame with hundreds of ingredients

It Follows. Basically an openworld game where you have to survive by going back and forth between 2 cities. You have to try and delegate time for sleeping, working/commiting crimes for money, eating, and not getting arrested or hurt that could put you in a singlespot too long.
Cuz a sexually transmitted demon that only you see is always walking toward you, never pausing, never faultering, always in a straight line when possible and take the appearance of random people.
Get hungry and you screw up work/crimes.
Get tired you hallucinate shit.

I dunno. I tried.