Oof

Oof..

Attached: 1543242324299.png (590x454, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2SJYdXj7Kac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's a robot, its pronoun is "it".

>Being surprised in this day and age where transsexualism is celebrated as a means of escapism of not feeling comfortable in your own skin

I didn't even know the Wachowski brothers went on to be sisters right after they announced a Matrix by Lana Wachowski. And this was in 2016.

The more you know.

>this thread again
Where were you when you realized Yea Forums was just propaganda for teenagers?

Attached: 1446013046648.png (1440x810, 588K)

>Yea Forums falls for a company doing stupid shit for free advertising yet again

What are we allowed to bitch about?

Since 2011

Several years in the past

Attached: 1565514559814.gif (390x357, 2.95M)

Losing the game

based ooperator and erverrlerd

this is my life now

I thought we hated Jews?

Nothing eventually. Our language shall become a prison with the illusion of freedom.

HE

Switch from the first Matrix was supposed to be a dude outside of the Matrix but the producers stepped in and forced them to use the androgynous female for both roles. I know that one of the bros became a tranny before Cloud Atlas came out back in like 2012, the second guy becoming a tranny a few years later was really strange.

>hahaha take THAT bigots! yes yes control my speech as much as possible as long as it makes those right wingers SEETHE yes daddy choke me! rape meeeeee!!!!

Attached: 589680912.png (1441x2000, 163K)

I'm actually worried that this type of mentality is going to lead to something crazy like fictional characters being given rights.

Yea Forums - pol spammers and twitter screencaps

>This forum's rules include not attacking others for their beliefs
so can I go full 14/88 on them and not get attacked? sounds like a great forum desu

Attached: 1486951647332.png (1076x1056, 82K)

ITS A FUCKING FICTIONAL CHARACTER

How do you amoebas get entertained by posting the same articles over and over and over again?

It’s genuinely more concerning that you’re wasting so much of your already meaningless existence on a cartoon forum that you know when every single thread gets reposted. Go outside.

It's 1 am and I'm on holiday. I'm just genuinely curious how people derive joy from these threads.

Good, there are actually intelligent people that exist. I thought I was the only one who caught this.

Why is the vast majority's language being held hostage by a lunatic fringe?

>/pol/ still mad and reposting multiple times daily about something that happened over a week ago

>Oof
Go back to Facebook.

12 years ago.

Im not seeing where it explicitly says people will be banned for misgendering the robot.
Overreact more.

They won't it's just a ban on the forums i.e. non-news

reminder that null is (probably) making a ss13 remake

Attached: 1547786088304.gif (200x317, 940K)

Attacking people is an intrinsic part of your beliefs. So, no.

I can’t go outside. It’s dark and “they” are waiting! “They’re” always waiting.

Womens sports will no longer be a thing once trannies take over completely.

youtube.com/watch?v=2SJYdXj7Kac

>Intentionally start shit
>Get banned

OH THE INJUSTICE

Why would you post on their forums in the first place?

Thank heavens my Finnish mongrel language has no gender pronouns or grammatical gender at all.

Because I need to be outraged

To start shit than get banned, and then come on here and complain about how much I fucking hate trannies!

I don't remember where I was 5 years ago m8. Maybe a street festival?

>MFW Loli drawfag
I fucking hope not

Attached: tenor_nope.gif (500x213, 829K)

Loli is banned a lot of places and was banned in the US until this millenium

Yikes

The fact that deep down you're aware that you do something bad doesn't help your case.

you think it's not still banned? well, I hope you enjoy finding out