Smashing New Information

Banjo is almost complete. Expect him to release next month.

Only other thing I know about Banjo's Fighter Pack is that their will be a Steve, Alex, and Mumbo Jumbo Mii Fighter outfit. I will inform you when I hear more information about this Pack.

As for Challenger Pack 4, I actually do not know the specifics of who they are, other then the fact that the character wields a gun, as if he came from a FPS game. Feel free to come to your own inclusion down in the comments. I expect to hear who this Fighter is a week before a Direct maybe, so stay tuned.

If you have any questions, feel free to comment them to me. I will try to answer as much as I can depending on what information I can find and what I already know about.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NJ7JYoRhDfA
reddit.com/r/SmashBrosUltimate/comments/9fofbl/leaked_info/
reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/9fnyga/unannounced_content/
youtube.com/watch?v=sCxv2daOwjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AZjKOa-qWO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is Gruntilda a boss?

>Source: my peenus weenus of course!

>gun

Attached: 5ba.jpg (1920x1080, 189K)

Attached: wikipedian_protester.jpg (600x600, 38K)

That I do not know about

Petition for Heavy to have Kazotsky Kick as a taunt

Take a picture of something with time stamp
Prove it

Attached: 13D003CD-6F4D-40D7-A91D-EE80A195983A.png (884x1154, 305K)

Banjo is November

Source: OP is a faggot

Thanks Epik XD

fuck off it gives me something to believe in

Liar

Let's be real: do you really think Banjo & Kazooie are going to release in September? Judging by how long it took for Hero to come out, I'd say we're getting them in late October at the earliest.

Attached: The DKC Crew.png (872x616, 846K)

Yes, amiibo theory

>the character wields a gun, as if he came from a FPS game
Stop.

Hero had a complicated gimmick and 4 alts to worry about

Banjo is for sure coming out next month

What gives you the vibe that the character is from an FPS? Any character can wield a gun without being from an FPS.

Thanks Epik XD

Can you tell us if the guy had a bucket hat?

Attached: John Price.jpg (296x417, 35K)

>Textleak
>Maxresdefault
>Namefag
I'm really sick of these low effort "leaks"

>steve costume
you had me in the first half not gonna lie

Thanks Epik XD

It's time Heavy Bros.

Attached: 1536460123425.jpg (620x444, 28K)

He reminds me of one. He could easily not be an FPS character, but I'm leaning more towards someone from an FPS

>Wields a gun
HE'S IN BAYBEE!!!!

Attached: Master_Chief2.jpg (1143x1600, 212K)

What does he look like?
What kind of gun?

It honestly looks like the Gauss Cannon, which makes me believe that if this is any character, my bet is that its most likely Doom Slayer.

If you've seen the character has a gun, then you should know what the character looks like, and if you know that, it shouldn't be hard to tell who it is.

citation: beleieve me

Are you a tester?

HE IS IN

Attached: gun.jpg (400x600, 34K)

>the character wields a gun
HOLY SHIT CONKERBROS

Attached: BA658159-5533-46E7-A0FC-F7F69CDB0A28.jpg (750x776, 249K)

I suppose you could say that.

The character is probably around 50% complete so I wouldn't know unless he is around 75% complete at least

I agree with . Hero just had a really complex gimmick while Banjo is SEEMINGLY the most straightforward DLC character so far.

Big news. I just sucked off Miyamoto himself and he told me that applejack from my little pony is in. He didn't need to tell me because I am a huge flaming homo who licked cream out of his asshole.

>wields a gun
HOLY SHIT, BANJO-TOOIE IS ALSO IN!

Attached: BanjoKazooieTooie5[1].png (1037x812, 640K)

probably a fake leak but dear god please

Attached: 51E13CDD-DC63-49A6-A618-BCB5F7C64F28.jpg (1280x1811, 447K)

NO WE’RE NOT GETTING ANY MORE SCUMMY RARE SHIT

Yeah, I'm assuming late September to be pretty reasonable, with late November/early December for DLC 4 and late January/early February for DLC 5.

Bruh

Attached: F9F5D4D2-C59A-4014-A3FC-A1ED576C0124.jpg (567x607, 267K)

banjo here, I'm coming out next month, I'll be the first LGBT smash character

Banjo was in a playable state to be shown off at E3 he has been nearly finished by this point

Thanks Epik XD

Thanks Epik XD

Banjo likes girls you gay

Attached: 38513547-6800-4B6F-96F1-F76E4A6EEBA3.jpg (194x260, 11K)

What else do you get to see of the model? Color? Armor/Body shape?

Come and have a go, if you think you’re hard enough

Attached: FD7E2475-2D57-47E9-BA33-FECB0850257A.png (750x650, 184K)

no I don't I like boys like chrom UwU

>50% complete
In what way? His model it incomplete?

FUCK OFF MUMBO JUMBO, nobody invited you and cares about you, just drop dead like ugly bear cunt!

>Gun

Attached: JoinsTheMemes1.png (1920x1080, 1.05M)

SHIT if forgot pic related

Attached: F1983CE5-C537-49B9-81BB-B3A16BD67614.jpg (780x1040, 95K)

I did get to see a little bit of the color and shape. The shape looks like he is a normal human character rather then an animal-type character, and he wore a helmet with a green shirt

>Steve gets Mii Costume'd in the same patch that releases Banjo
Please for the love of god be real.

His model is complete, but they did not program him in to the game just yet

So yeah, Doom Slayer then

I mean it's either late September in the same vein Hero was released late July or somewhere in October.

Attached: BanjoKazooieTaunt.png (156x185, 42K)

FUCK OFF MUMBO JUMBO, nobody invited you and cares about you, just drop dead like ugly bear cunt!

That would be the final nail in the coffin of stevefags

What's his gimmick?
What's Banjo's gimmick?
What's being a tester like?

Then have you seen his model?

HOLY SHIT HE IS IN

Attached: armymen.jpg (1500x1097, 336K)

So what's going to be Banjo's gimmick? Maybe he gets different eggs by taunting? I saw a Golden Feather meter, so that might mean he gets invincibility on certain moves and he has to wait for them to recharge

>other then the fact that the character wields a gun
Why would you know that but not the character
>as if he came from a FPS game
How can you tell the game they are from is in first person based on the fact that the character has a gun

His gimmick seems to be exchanging weapons to use other weapons

Come on dude, give up the act, this is just painful.

Banjo doesn't really have a gimmick. Think of him as just a normal straightforward fighter. The Golden Feather meter just recharges overtime.

Banjo's?
What about alts?

>another shitty role play thread

Its time to finish the fight

Attached: Smash.png (360x605, 437K)

>The 5chan leak is real but Steve was mistaken for a fighter.
>post yfw this is actually fucking true.

Attached: 06f.jpg (185x177, 8K)

The character is Doom Slayer.

How long have you been a tester?

I didn't see much alts for Banjo. I know their is a pink Banjo with a brighter orange Kazooie because of a screenshot. The only unconfirmed Banjo-Kazooie alt I know of is a green Banjo with a purple Kazooie, most likely to resemble Yooka-Laylee.

Attached: DB224087-D42B-480E-9312-DECD5C9D80EB.jpg (1200x747, 145K)

>Erdrick not Loto in Japanese
That 5ch leak was debunked a while ago

For about 3 years

You're a fucking liar
Even NOAtesty knew about Incineroar's alts

So no Dragon Kazooie alt?

>Yooka-Laylee skin
There goes any credibility you had.

Thanks Epik XD

>NOAtesty said testing at NoA fucking sucks and leaked shit out of spite
>You stay there for 3 years

It's most likely Doomguy, but which one did it resemble more?

Attached: 1472300281704.jpg (1191x670, 141K)

Which design did it look like?

Attached: B9226546-405E-4C5B-BA5F-33929EDE5B2A.jpg (1181x1046, 223K)

It mostly resembles the original classic design from the original Doom games. Even though I didn't see this myself, I personally believe the outfit from Eternal will be an outfit as well.

The original classic design. Though I do think the Eternal design could be an outfit, though I don't know for sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=NJ7JYoRhDfA
RIP AND TEAR

Attached: 38bbb4735f983079cf6ce3487d9e15cf.jpg (564x783, 75K)

I'm back, I have some new info, and some corrections.

There is a new mode where an additional player can play as Assist Trophies. Basically, Assist Trophies are always on in this mode and appear one at a time, and whenever someone gets one the AT player plays as whoever happens to spawn and tries to attack everyone else. Every AT except for Waluigi is playable in this mode.

Steve is NOT a Mii Fighter, he's a boss on Banjo's Classic Mode and in the new Boss Rush mode.

Sakurai accidentally spilled coffee on his computer and destroyed most of Banjo's files so he is being delayed until October.

As for Challenger Pack 4, my source confirmed that he made a typo. He originally said "Fighter 4 has a gun" but he actually meant to say "Fighter 4 has a gut" which implies the character is a fucking fatass I guess.

All the other people in this thread using my name are lying, this is my only post since the OP. How do I make an account so you guys know it's me? Sorry never really used Yea Forums much, haha.

So instead of the new Doom Slayer look, they're going with the classic Doomguy look?

>He still thinks Redditslayer will be in Smash
>He hasn't taken the Contrapill

Attached: AB4FOAAAO4A7IAIAAAAAA5YB6QA7777774AAAAAAYIAVQAQA.jpg (375x500, 114K)

Yep, but I do expect them to have the Eternal design to be one of his alts, though nothing is confirmed for that just yet

What's the name of the person in charge of testing in NoA?

I'm not giving out names, because they could seriously risk losing their jobs. Just know that the person in charge is a great person and pretty friendly overall!

post a pic of your laptop/pc with your previous post number

I mean I'd assume so too considering they'd wanna shill the new game. Do you think the classic is an alt while the Eternal one is the main, or do you know that the classic look is the main for sure

You can just come out and admit this is another "Doomguy is totally in Smash" thread user.

You really suck at this
reddit.com/r/SmashBrosUltimate/comments/9fofbl/leaked_info/
reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/9fnyga/unannounced_content/

Attached: 1546647764181.png (884x768, 939K)

Numbers are classified for each alt. I know for sure its his main because it is number "001" in the code, which indicates that it is Doom Slayer's main alt

Thanks Epik XD

>Bill and Lance
Fuck and there is that new Contra game coming too. They wouldn't though, would they? It's one thing for Doom, with it's more methodical shooting and now more visceral melee style allowing for ease of transitioning to a fighting game. But they only ever used guns and way faster then Megaman's lemons. I just can't see it.

I don't know that for now. We could get it, but nothing is confirmed yet

This had better be true. The gimmicks have been kind of cute but they don't always work out.

Thanks Epik XD

kek that always makes me laugh

Attached: Mumbo_Jumbo_Artwork_-_Nuts_and_Bolts.png (1684x2604, 1.7M)

So is there any other proof that you can provide us to know that you're legit or are we gonna have to wait to see the Yooka-Laylee alt to know for sure

>A press is a simple one shot
>holding it down is rapid fire
>smash attack is spread shot
>B is flame thrower

Attached: 127319a.png (300x240, 163K)

SOMEBODY CALL BLOCKED CONTENT RIGHT NOW

Blocked Content here, upload is 77% complete

If we showed you anything, we could get in serious trouble that I and many others quite frankly do not want to get in to. Just wait and see the alt, and you'll know I'm right

Time to crank out the meme magic for Heavy in the next Smash game.

Attached: TF2 Heavy 4 smash.png (620x349, 355K)

Does the down b only give you a grenade egg, or does it somehow cycle between ice and fire eggs too?

Alright good stuff man, I hope you're legit so I can look forward to Doomguy in Smash

newfag, spoonfeed me.

Yep

Youtube channel that reports on almost every smash leak posted here.

YouTube it

It can cycle between Ice and Fire eggs.

How does the Shock Jump word mid air?

You are invincible when you use it. After executing it, you can use a least one more mid-air jump, which is the first time any Smash character could do that.

Clickbait YouTube channel that covers literally every smash “leak” that anyone makes up

Mickey Mouse is getting into Smash

Now watch he will make a whole video about a leak from Yea Forums claiming Mickey Mouse being in Smash

It's a different move in the air where you halt for a moment and charge forth depending on direction held.

Do you know what the codenames are for Banjo and Doomguy

Dunno which is real, so I will just keep asking questions.

Is wonder wing entirely invincible like it was in the original game?
How long does it take for a golden feather to regenerate?

Attached: 1561742068555.png (500x488, 16K)

Can you adjust the angle of the egg bounce down b?

I already know Banjo is coming out next month. Challenger packs release within 4 days of new amiibo waves.

For Banjo, the codename was "Bear". As for Doom Slayer, the codename was "Katakana".

Ok OP, I'll bite. What do you think of this leak?

Attached: fat pika.png (1984x796, 196K)

Thanks Epik XD

>thinking they're actually doing codenames when Hero's "codename" was literally just his Japanese name mistranslated

Both are me. To answer your question, Wonderwing is invincible. The regeneration of the Golden Feathers is around the same time as Cloud's Limit Break regenerating.

Yes, see

Glad to see tha people are starting to use the shipost I made (if you’re wondering what “come and have a go if you think you’re hard enough” means that’s the frase grant kirhope used to make mumbo’s voice samples)

Sorry chief, but your dad is getting in instead

Attached: Sec Officer.jpg (640x374, 71K)

The move works similarly to Piranha Plant's neutral special, where the longer you charge, the farther it can go.

Yeah, I'm thinking he's in.

Attached: Halo-Master-Chief-2.jpg (628x399, 87K)

The leak is fake. Frisk could possibly be Fighter 5, but I doubt that leak is real with all of the models I have seen.

it may not have pic related but i would be happy for a friend of mine who wants doomguy in

Attached: 1558322735899 (1).jpg (991x717, 83K)

>the codename was "Katakana"
Haha very funny

>"i don't know who the character is but they have a gun"
>"yeah guys, it's totally doom slayer. also here's his codename."
Why are you such a faggot, OP?

Thanks Epik XD

A model was sent in to me shortly after this post. I can now confirm it is Doom Slayer.

>also here's his codename
That part wasn't even OP

Katakana is just a placeholder for the codename. It will most likely change once he is closer to release or once Banjo is released.

This is why we use trips

They don't do placeholders for codenames you fucking tard. Hero had the same codename for all of his development cycle, same with Joker.

Fuck off

Ok, if what you say is true and both of these are you, that wonder wing regeneration rate is actually not that bad.

Then since you said fire, ice, and grenade eggs are used, how does each one act when fired, and when thrown?
For example with the grenade egg, does it blow up on impact when fired? And if you grab it, does it start to countdown like Snake's grenade?

Ridley is already in.

Ice eggs are fast, but deal less damage.
Fire eggs are slow, but powerful
Grenade eggs can explode on impact.

>Doomguy's placeholder codename is the word of a form of the Japanese alphabet
Why are you doing this

Whoever said "Katakana" is Doom Slayer's codename is not me. They would never have a placeholder codename.

WHO THE FUCK DO I BELIEVE

Neither of them you fucking retard.

ANYONE UNIRONICALLY BELIEVING THIS IS A NIGGERFAGGOT

OP post a time stamp with your ID badge or you’re a fraud

Me because obviously whoever made that post clearly has no idea what "Katakana" even is, unless he is just a troll

yay a shitpost thread

Attached: asf - Copy.png (690x551, 26K)

Laxchris if he had even lower standards and constantly shilled for a piranha plant puppet

Just say its fucking doomguy. Its obvious.

Why the fuck would you believe the one that said Katakana as the code name

Thanks Epix XD
now give me Klonoa you bastards

Reminder that if a leak gets any attention, it's fake

Attached: 07211902382.jpg (1092x1540, 243K)

JUST SAY IT'S FUCKING DOOM SLAYER/GUY
DO IT. JUST FUCKING DO IT.

I did. I went to take a better look at the model and I can confirm it is indeed Doom Slayer.

>Just say its fucking doomguy
He did

>Banjo's Fighter Pack is that their will be a Steve, Alex, and Mumbo Jumbo Mii Fighter outfit.
>Steve

Attached: 1561255629003.jpg (2048x1205, 378K)

Thanks Epik XD

Do people actually take this thread seriously?

what do you know about doomguys moveset?

Thanks Epik XD

OP I don't believe you at all
when do you theorise we will hear about this 4th character? What month?

Not OP but probably the September Direct after Banjo releases

I've only seen two of his neutral specials. His side special is his Gauss Cannon, and his down special allows him to switch between weapons, most likely to use for his neutral special

While I don't know for sure, I am guessing sometime next month since we usually do have Directs at that time, and that is probably when they'll show him off

what of his reveal trailer

Thanks Epik XD

>Real tester leaker says the job sucks and knew about Incineroar's alts
>OP says the job is good and doesn't know Banjo's alts
ITS FAKE YOU IDIOTS

Thanks epik XD

I have no idea right now

Its different for other people. Whoever leaked that information didn't like the job. As for me, I have a lot of fun

sigh

Thanks Epik XD

Attached: Th17Reimu.png (1071x1170, 482K)

You can always tell when these things are faker than pro wrestling and silicone tits by the name "Steve" being anywhere in them.

Your wish is granted.

Otisbros...
Thanks Epik XD
Danke.

>Every tester has the same opinion about the job

Attached: ab3.jpg (1210x564, 122K)

Would be a bit of a shame for me if Porky became a boss instead of a fighter (which is pretty likely at this point), but holy shit a photoshop flowey boss would be worth it.

Attached: 22134fce1012326d8bccbabe5c4c883c.png (93x76, 6K)

>Just throwing out some leaks to piss off those cunts at the office for letting me go. Plus they treat the rest of the team like crap, the turnover is high for a reason. My roommate who works there said like half of the testers aren't in the credits just because they didn't feel like adding them basically. Plus devs are way behind on fixing bugs, don't be surprised if the release build has bugs.
>Plus they treat the rest of the team like crap, the turnover is high for a reason
>the turnover is high for a reason

Not exactly

That is false

This is exactly why you're a fake piece of shit. Leaks don't come from people who like their jobs.

The guy got everything right though

If we do get Master Chief, this better be one of the tracks that comes with him.

youtube.com/watch?v=sCxv2daOwjQ

He also knew a lot more than you seem to now.

I'm not saying he didn't, but a lot of things he has said were overexaggerated. He wanted an excuse to post real information, so he did. Really, a lot of people who are testers are just honored by being testers for one of the largest video game crossovers of all time.

The guy has more credibility than you do.

We can guess Banjo’s gimmick. Egg and feather nests will appear on stage and you have to collect them to use special moves. He’ll be instantly banned because of this because he technically brings item rng with him.

We all know who the 5th one is.

Attached: 1565745413005.jpg (1000x1500, 197K)

Ok, you aren't making sense here.
We all know egg shoot is likely the neutral b move, that's the move for shooting eggs.
But his down b move, is likely egg bounce, which just bounces a egg upward. Its possible you can change the angle, but for ice and fire eggs I was asking about the elemental effects.

Do ice eggs have a chance of freezing the enemy, like Ice Climber breath, or PK Freeze?
And for the fire eggs, do they make a pillar like Ness PK Fire, or a blast like Lucas PK Fire?

Thanks Epik XD

Ice and Fire Eggs can bounce too.

Ice Eggs freeze the enemy similar to Ice Climber's breath, and Fire Eggs are similar to Ness's PK Fire.

redpill me on this

Attached: 1566317939389.png (1920x1080, 1.5M)

>dude, trust me

brb time travelling to late september to when banjo releases

Don't worry, bro trust me. I'm a real tester for sure and I've got all the inside info you need.

I do not know that as of now. I think its possible we could get more Fighters after the Pass, but I have nothing to share for that as of now

>banjo seemlingly shouldn’t be as hard as hero so he shouldn’t take long

You guys have to understand that Banjo is %90 coming with a boss rush since Grunty is basically confirmed to be a boss after the low-music video has the sinister tone when showing grunty’s lair
youtube.com/watch?v=AZjKOa-qWO8

You mean down tilt right?

I can now confirm that Gruntilda will be a boss. :)

Thanks EPIK XD

Considering how complicated hero was, banjo will likely take less time

Then isn't that kinda insanely powerful? You can egg bounce a fire egg then, jump and grab it as a item, and throw it to pk fire a enemy who is off stage. Or even more, the ice egg. There will now be a unbannable freezing item in the game by way of Banjo's ice egg. You could throw it and freeze someone so far off stage a normal projectile move wouldn't reach them correct?

Certain eggs only bounce a certain number of times. Grenade eggs only bounce once, Fire Eggs can only bounce twice, and Ice Eggs can bounce three times

>implying he had credibility to begin with

Reimu when?

>it's Doomguy you guys.
Nope, sorry, fuck you.

Attached: Leon for smash.jpg (1230x439, 200K)

Thanks Epik XD

>people thinking it needs to be complete

3DS character select screen

What does this have to do with anything.

STEVE MADDEN CONFIRMED

I wish

>Next month
God I hope so.

HE'S FUCKING IN

Attached: 5c59e77ceb3ce80d46564023-750-563.jpg (750x563, 50K)

That would be the most based thing to happen.

Attached: 1adf72fe2462f9e123c67264cf80e701.png (719x1111, 1.1M)

The extra square is gonna be for Kazooie

Attached: KazooieTooie1.png (816x941, 557K)

even though they put in popo and nana in the same square?

leak is fake, OP forgot to get rid of his name.

>Doomguy not only being the next dlc, but is coming with his classic look
Please don't fuck with me OP, I want this so bad

Oof

Attached: 1565017374072.jpg (320x262, 38K)

The fact that he didn't know who it was but came to the realization it was Doomguy mid thread should be all the confirmation you need that he's full of shit.

Kazooie's a prima-donna, one of her conditions for joining was being acknowledged separately which means getting her own dressing room, her own sound booth, the works. They changed the character name from "Banjo-Kazooie" on the site to "Banjo & Kazooie" for this reason.

Source: I work at Rare in the Googly Eyes department.

Heavy getting into Smash is the equivalent of a Fortnite rep getting in

Thanks Epik XD

give me Crypto faggot

>wields a gun

Attached: MS.gif (500x573, 53K)

Doomguy and Monster Hunter male/female

I have a question. How do you get your googly eyes to blink? Is that a trade secret?

Sakurai likes to go with classic designs for third parties except for the shills like hero and joker

tbf she’s the one pecking their enemies or smacking them with her wings most of the time.

dunno if this has been asked already but are other eggs used for the breegull blaster?

hey guys Andre from gayexplain

Attached: UGfAHHEZ_400x400.jpg (379x379, 28K)

He'll still be called Doom Slayer though. Not that I have an issue with it but I know Yea Forums will.

Thanks Epik XD

Thanks Epik XD
Also, HERO is so fun, I think I would be fine even if Sakurai suddenly decided there were NO MORE new fighters.