REMINDER THAT THEY GAVE THESE MONEY

REMINDER THAT THEY GAVE THESE MONEY

Attached: 1554262736511.png (598x472, 44K)

>the R-slur
..."Reddit"?

Retard. They think retard is a slur now.

I'm getting really sick of reactionary neckbeards getting triggered at "SJW's" having standards and morals

ive never once seen anyone claim that they are mad because another person has standards and morals, stupid fuck

literally, unironically, and unequivocally based

Being this retarded

RESETERA BAY BAY

Why aren’t you on the winning side?

why'd you repeat his post?

I’m retarded and it is slit to my people

I honestly could not understand anything.

What did they say/do.

>another reddit tier drama thread

>Twitter screenshot thread number 999

It's just a new age cult at this point.

One of the devs said kids shouldn't transition (reasonable) but then said some other shit that was kinda rude about trans people (not so reasonable)

Attached: 1394663614318.gif (590x310, 3.91M)

That's because that would require not being intellectually dishonest.

>>>/ResetEra/

retard alert

It baffles me how twitter thinks it's perfectly ok to force their 3 year old child to undergo HRT

Its these new 20 to 25 yr old parents
Fuck this shit

LOL get fucked /POL/ asshat!
We won baybay! Go cry in your little snowflake chamber of hate lol.

Just like to force a 0 year old to undergo circumcision, huh?

Just face it, you're more tranny than most trannies.

>/POL/
you gotta go back

I just want to play an uncensored game, and that is not what Ion Fury is.

R-slur? isn't that a polite way to say idiot, moron, gimp, etc. everything they call trump every day.

Reminder that HRT drugs are dangerous to the point that they got banned for use in middle aged adults
Coincidentally this ban happened shortly before the pharmaceutical companies that make these drugs dumped millions into trans rights campaigns that just so happened to begin saying these drugs should be given to children or they'll kill themselves

who *owns* these HRT drug companies?

>turn off auto update.
>Game never gets changed.

Also it's likely a corporate thing anyway.

>being medically classified as being mentally retarded is now offensive
ok

HEY LOOK IT'S ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT SOME SHIT SOMEBODY SAID HOLY FUCKING SHIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>turn off auto update.
>Game never gets changed.

Honestly I would just do that, I'm not some crazy guy who loves to hate shit, but it's not possible anymore, is it ? I haven't bought the game yet

it is 100% objectively reasonable though
trannies are objectively weird and mentally ill no matter how functional they are in society
they just dont like the whole package that comes with being a freak

What HRT drugs are dangerous for middle aged adults? And in what context? Do you mean for trannies or for regular humans?

It's both fucked up.

Hang all trannies
Don't give them harbor

How about YOU go back lol
You and your kind are outdated and no one wants you here anymore!
Yea Forums is Resetera’s turf hahahahaha cry cry cry CRY

>100% weird
You are on Yea Forums normalfag

Retard is been turned into a slur though. I'm fine with the word but you can't deny it has insulting properties.

mfw when there are actual retard on Yea Forums at this very moment who paid money for doom wads

Attached: 1558193664121.jpg (1351x1334, 151K)

put me in the screencap when you post this on twitter as an example of Yea Forums being an "evil alt-right shooter-training website" please :)

yeah bro haha Yea Forums is epic weird
we do not forgive we do not forget

>Ketzio
I'm no furfag but his /ll/ shit is hot

I hate electioniggers so much

you are one

Mental retardation hasn't been a part of the DSM for six years or so. In the same way that calling someone a 'negro' is considered offensive despite it once being a descriptive rather than prescriptive term; 'retarded' is not the word it once was. You retarded faggot.

RetardEra's feefees are hurt

Absolutely based. Fuck racists.

Attached: blaqued.jpg (256x326, 16K)

It's always been an insult. There's no need for them to invent new categories like "slur" though, an insult is an insult.

I began to dig into this subject of gender ideology and my faith in humanity has fallen to the most abysmal level since I was born. The fact that there are so many people advocating this is the most frightening.

This, but unironically.

its got good sentiment but the result is just stupid and destructive

no matter how hard you polish that turd it's still a turd, dear retarded user.

I can say retard because I am a retard, non retards no better than to say the r word with a hard d

oh fuck off. this is Yea Forums. why are you being such a roody poo little faggot? go to reddit and kill yourself

Estrogen and progesterone supplements, which are no longer used in treatment of menopause symptoms after it was found they exponentially increased the risk of uterine and breast cancers
Testosterone supplements such as androgel have also been discouraged due to skeletal and circulatory disorders related to their use

Yeah it's Yea Forums so stop moralfagging

God Yea Forums has shit taste in furry artists it’s always the shilled popular shit like Onta get some real taste

Game journalists are such FAGGOTS

HAVE CHILDREN AND A NORMAL HEALTHY LIFE!

>Onta
>good
yikes

Attached: 1555874527697.jpg (664x664, 91K)

If negro is not the proper term then what is?

>not cherishing the ONLY source of /ll/ after Fauno vanished

>no better
wow, you really are a retard

basketball-american

not wanting a little 4 year old kid to get his dick cut off or have his development stunted is moral-fagging? fuck you

I literally said it's reasonable to be against kids transitioning
I'm saying your a moralfag for being against all trans people

nice people refunding from both sides, can't wait to see this crash and burn

>appeal to sjws
>you lose
>appeal to anti-sjws
>you lose
>don't appeal to either side
>you lose
I'm so tired of this. 6

SHUT THE FUCK ABOUT POLITICS

Hey can you name the time this happened? Just curious haha.

wow I actually might buy ion fury now

You have shitty reading comprehension user
He agreed that it's bad to force kids to be trans
He was saying being against trans adults makes you a moralfag

>>appeal to anti-sjws
>>you lose
Except they didn't lose from that. They got a huge review and sale boost from people who just wanted to support them for calling trannies mentally ill.

>the people who don't want to cut and remove childrens genitalia or chemically castrate them are the bad guys

Lol

Attached: 1554125108923s.jpg (250x243, 8K)

>Being against any kind of degeneracy is bad

Facts don't have to be true if you can repeat them enough times.

I'm not against adult trannies you idiot. What I am against is pushing the lifestyle as something good, or normal. It's neither. But if some faggot wants to dress up in hooker clothes and prance around like a chick, more power to him.

SRS is mutilating a healthy body though.

>a huge review and sale boost
There are dozens of us! Dozens!

Okay fair enough sorry for being rude user
This shit just hits close to home

The internet was a mistake

change my mind.

Video game is politic.

Antiquated farm equipment

censorship is never forgivable, fuck these cunts

Go back to your white liberal slave owner forum we all know that libs live in segregated communities and only care about minorities for cheap labor. /pol/ is a multicultural board of peace.

Attached: more diverse than a lib hug box.jpg (1057x947, 166K)

Turning off updates doesn't work on Steam, it will force them regardless.

Attached: le reddit.png (310x310, 25K)

Rnigger

Where are the proofs?

Dear god! how is that people are listening to these fuckos? and why do companies believe those idiots actually play games?

its more than obvious he is lying and never bought the game, and even if he did, why would even pay attention when he is complaining about such a stupid thing that has NOTHING to do with the game?

Mentally ill parents now get to vicariously take their sickness out on their progeny. Everything from forcing them to take puberty blockers to forcing them to get circumcised. It's all on the table for the battle of ego's in failed marriages. You would think the left who shouts and screams about consent all the time thinks that a child who has no real understanding of the world or it's body can consent to something as monstrous as mutilation.

>Pumping kids full of hormones to stop natural body developments
>Inverting your penis
>Healthy

Ok, cool.

am i mistaken here or wasnt there a story about how the iron maiden (how it was originally called) devs are rabit leftists ?

Just remember you're never going to be what you want to pretend to be no matter how much you mutilate yourself and it's only going to get worse as you age.

I'm just gonna go trap/Twink

They're leftists! No wait they're righties! No they're leftists again! It's almost like there are people who might benefit from this kind of dishonesty.

Enjoy your prolapse and rectal cancer. I guess it's better than maintaining a never healing wound for hours a day.