Attached: csgo1.webm (1920x1080, 2.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6exdI6wUXYw
csgoskills.com/academy/spray-patterns/#UMP-45
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: csgo2.webm (1920x1080, 1.2M)

CSGO is dogshit

Don't play online, kids.

What is that stupid shit where they constantly switch to the knife.

Attached: csgo3.webm (1920x1080, 1.92M)

Some Pcbro explain to me how this is perfectly fin and not broken.

move faster to pick up the gun dumbass

KEK

How does this fucking happen? I played CSGO casually and never had shit like this happen.

The gun would have been less than 5 feet away, with most of the distance being falling, how would arriving a few hundredths of a second be better than having your gun ready to shoot again if some weird fluke happened or if there was just a teammate nearby you weren't aware of?

>valve drone is filtered
Absolutely based and onions pilled.

Attached: onions.jpg (474x316, 22K)

valve drone

All one word champ.

This was before they fixed the hitboxes. It was a really big issue for a long time

crowbcat has an entire compilation of shit like this and it took him years after csgos release to make it, that's how insanely rare these hitreg malfunctions are

Attached: csgo4.webm (1920x1080, 1.54M)

Probably so he can move to a better position faster after he picks up the awp

csgo will always be a meme game

Hitbox? The round doesn't even go where the crosshair is.

Attached: csno.png (818x364, 506K)

Attached: csgo5.webm (1920x1080, 1.59M)

He jumped so the accuracy was fucked because the deagle cross hair takes longer to reset

>random autists spams the same webms since 2014
topkek, maybe you'll get past silver 1 once you've lerned how to control the spray pattern

half these "pros" have scripts that move their HS a couple pixels when off, so whenever I see "bugs" like this I just have to laugh

never happens with me btw

being able to compensate for RNG is skill! he should've kept shooting!

i only do it because I used to do it in 1.6 because I thought the animations looked cool

DID HE JUST GET MEGA CSGO'ED THOUGH

Nothing about hitboxes, to avoid abusing when you jump your crosshair is a lot bigger than it actually shows after landing and the deagle takes 50 years to reset, he should've swapped weapons to reset it manually after jumping.

YOU RUN FASTER WITH THE KNIFE

I would honestly uninstall my game forever after this kind of shit. No amount of reasoning could ever fix this kind of bullshit and there's legit no reason at all to further push yourself through it.

Attached: 1559059371738.jpg (692x1000, 152K)

So when was it fixed?

This. Maybe if he fired again instead of trying to look cool he wouldn't have died.

seriously though, why play competitively if you can just get fucked like this out of nowhere?

>what is landing inaccuracy

>not accounting for reverse bullet drop when you aim your gun down
kek what a scrub

To be fair for this one clip, he didn't let the deagle completely rest. He's using a static crosshair instead of the default, otherwise you'd see it was still probably largely open. The Deagle takes ages to reset.

most pro-players run cheats

git gud

they did fix it tho, it was an error in player hitboxes when you would lag out for a second

How fucking new are you?

arent the tournaments live and in person? how can they swing that?

To iterate more, all weapons in CSGO have landing inaccuracy (reduced accuracy at the point when you finish a jump) which has a set time which varies by gun. The Deagle has the highest landing inaccuracy and is somewhere in the region of 1.5s. He jumps onto the wall, doesn't set enough time and the bullet goes above the dudes head.

99% of all these clips are done when players have static crosshairs, which don't show the potential bullet spread (CSGO has built in spread inaccuracy along with recoil & movement inaccuracy). Obviously you'd want a static crosshair to reduce the distraction but this is why.

pcbro

If the timing is that severely different from what logic dictates you should improve the feedback system, whether by improving the crosshair until people start actually using it or by implementing it in the animations themselves.

Attached: csgo6.webm (1920x1080, 1.96M)

As an owner of an esports team, no, they don't.

He probably moved a bit when he made the shot. Relax.

modern gaming peripherals (mice/keyboard) come with flash memory for all the epic shiny RGB lights and whatnot, there's more than enough space on those to hide scripts
and with e-sports being the corrupt skin-gambling lucrative prize-pool shitshow that it is, cheating is very profitable

>Vital information that tells you how likely it is that a shot will go where you aim it is a distraction

There are unlimited crosshair options, people use static as it is least distracting but you can accurately show the spread if you want.

>As an owner of an esports team
How fat and virgin are you?

The pro in question (Karrigan) knows the timing of the deagle quite easily as wrote. He won't be thinking "fucking CSGO" he'll be thinking "fuck I didn't wait long enough".

He moves before shooting...

oh boy first shot inaccuracy sure is a great mechanic haha

I'm pretty athletic and have a fiance, so I guess low on both scales. We employ a nutritionist & a personal trainer for our players too, fatties have slow reactions.

holy shit Rick Fox is here!

I bet you're a streetshitter

what game do they play

Not as new as you, you roody-poo candy ass.

Don't forget he NEVER STOPPED FUCKING MOVING. He jumped and then never stopped to wait for reticle to reset. Even after he lands you can see him move while taking a shot. Ofcourse his shot's going to be dogshit.

CSGO, RL, LoL at the moment. We have tried other games too, depending on which players/squads are available at what price.

tell us about the part where you wake up with a poo in your pants

Attached: csgo7.webm (1920x1080, 1.38M)

Modern Call of Duty titles are somehow more competitive than whatever the fuck happens in Counter-Strike.

Attached: 1555702878034.jpg (1150x1266, 134K)

I understand there are options. I'm saying that the fact that it's routinely turned off suggests they need to make it better.
Apparently not if he fucked it up.

>tap a movement key
>you now have the accuracy of a cerebral palsy patient
lol people actually play this?

Attached: 1357434940443.gif (200x166, 1.61M)

>csgo requires hacks
ftfy

yes? what's the problem?

the problem is your bullets not going where your gun is pointed

Attached: 1345957043824.jpg (269x243, 12K)

>guns do "hp damage"
I know, totally unrealistic

that it makes you miss for no reason

that's how they wanted the game to work though. it's not realistic but neither is fighting over and exploding the same area 16 times to win a match.

Anything that has a large pool of people who are putting in thousands of hours to get better than the other people who put in thousands of hours takes skill are you guys retarded to not understand such a basic thing.

See competitive nes tetris where you have to master mechanics that were completely unintended. Or hell cup stacking.

Whether if it's a complete waste of time is another question but it definitely requires skill

it's not fun

That's fair, if you don't like how it plays then i understand, but these people act like it's retarded for a videogame to have a non realistic mechanic to create a different gameplay experience. maybe it came from developers who didn't know shit about guns, like the whole mirroring guns so they eject brass into your face, but people found it fun and still do, which is why it's still like that.

they wanted every encounter to just be a cointoss even if you outplay your opponent situationally or have the element of surprise?

>Dev create certain set of rules
>It requires discipline instead of point and click and pew pew
>Apparently it's too hard for Yea Forumsabies
>Cry and whine about how unfun the rules is for being so hard
Damn, you retards are weak.
Try to be a hardcore gamer next time.
I bet you're one of those kids that says resident evil suck ass due to the tank control.

it's not a cointoss, even back when these webms were made it wasn't a cointoss, because they rarely fucking happened because it was a fuckup on the games part, not part of the mechanic.

I dont even understand how it such a tough hurdle to clear. When you move your aim becomes inaccurate. So you need to move precisely and have good positioning.

Wow seems like that takes skill. Hmmmmm

There was a severe bug a few years ago that disjointed the player`s hitbox in relation to his model, that`s mostly the source of the crazy shit people clipped over the years.

we warned you, back when the counterstrike devs got laughed out of the old quake forums, we fucking warned you that they were casuals who didn't give a fuck about skill, but noooooo, you had to go and move on to the hot new thing, like a bunch of fucking apple drones. and NOW you're catching on to their bullshit?

-ns.

Meant for
Also considering that there are whole communities to mastering certain aspects of source movement such as air strafing. Yea I would say the movement mechanics in csgo are definitely skillful

so a diceroll then? Its absurd to have you in a position where you can do everything right up to putting the crosshair exctly on their head from a foot away and still lose

>Quake
>Dead Game
>CSGO
>Still going on strong and alive, with huge e-sport scenes, and large playerbase
Guess who was wrong?
The people had spoken, and you're the minority.

>quakefag thread
take your meds schizo

The best aimers in the world have cs backgrounds.

I have not seen one arena shooter player whose aim or movement impressed me. The only pro player I know who has a arena shooter background is Rapha who was a mediocre overwatch player. Which has watered down movement of quake

You're literally complaining about a bug, outside of the deagle which they nerfed heavily coming into csgo because it was the only pistol you would ever buy in previous games. if you outmaneuver someone and have the first shot on them, unless you panic like a retard, you will get the kill, because you won't be moving and you'll have enough time to line up the shot.
only exception is when you're over 1000 units away, which means you wouldn't be getting the drop on someone anyway.

>lots of people like THING
>that mean THING good!

Attached: 1561365822554.png (581x525, 55K)

>quake
>Good game
>CSGO
>bad game
1.6 or source is better then Shit ass go

I actually quoted those precisely because they ended up getting shot by someone else who was moving and not fucked over by rng where they were

You really shouldn`t write shit about things you don`t understand, CSGO competitive scene is as good as ever, for the first time ever there`s a north american team dominating after almost 20 years of people laughing at them. Not to say CSGO is perfect, it`s a step back in several ways to cs 1.6 while improving on others.

Every weapon rewards headshots with higher damage, and then there is the retarded piece of garbage braindead designed weapon awp. But if Valve did anything about it people would complain because they can't feel good about getting cheap bodyshot kills.

Even in Overwatch snipers must hit headshots ffs.

>2019
>USE A WEEL GUN

>youtu.be/6exdI6wUXYw

The videos are fucking ancient. They fixed the hitbox problems years ago.

OP is literally from this year.

holy shit it's just like an old instagib game but with poorly designed game mechanics!

Attached: 1476851103515.webm (1280x720, 2.24M)

>that 2019 video is ancient
who are you trying to fool

What's better in 2019? TF2 or CSGO?

1 word. Hats.

Guys, guys, I have this really great idea for a game. Let's copy Fallout 3 gunplay. You know, that game where bullets fly all around the crosshair. But wait, it gets better! Let's add lootcrates and throw lots of money at marketing and a competitive scene!

Attached: 1476852239165.webm (1280x720, 1.68M)

imagine being a quakenigger. imagine seething over a hl mod 20 years later. lmao.

you probably get more fun out of tf2

Attached: 1541911683807.jpg (1024x575, 165K)

>still not proof
sad quakecucks.

lol but FO is mainly spread, whereas your bullets on CS are mostly determined by a specific spray pattern.
csgoskills.com/academy/spray-patterns/#UMP-45

compare this^ with the way he moved his crosshair. it makes total sense that the bullets went where they went, and most of this thread is shit bait and retards, even the ones who are technically right but that's Yea Forums i guess.

fucking lmao

cs 1.6 > gayke.

>we warned you, back when the counterstrike devs got laughed out of the old quake forums, we fucking warned you that they were casuals who didn't give a fuck about skill, but noooooo, you had to go and move on to the hot new thing, like a bunch of fucking apple drones. and NOW you're catching on to their bullshit?

Attached: hhf.jpg (233x216, 9K)

Don't listen to other kids. Switching to knife resets recoil on the Deagle slightly faster.