Ghostbusters Remaster trailer on Switch

Ghostbusters Remaster trailer on Switch
youtu.be/zW13WAt3vds
I'm pretty fucking hyped anons

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ynQsDFxTSU4
youtube.com/watch?v=g_S9XnKNa_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yooo I'm pumped too. Never did beat it

So like what do you do in this game? Is it just a story mode game or is there some fun endgame stuff to do?

Remastered OST
youtube.com/watch?v=ynQsDFxTSU4

It's just a story mode, there really isn't anything to do when it's done, I just like it because I haven't played the original and years and the fact that it's portable

Day one

Is it a remaster of the NES one?
I remember playing it and noot having a clue what the fuck was going on or what I was even doing.
Thinking back on it, it might have been a bootleg

Recently replayed the Wii version, this game still holds up and is surprisingly spooky, even with the artstyle change.

AVGN has an episode on that one

It's a remaster of "Ghostbusters - The game" for PC, PS3 and the Wii. The game has an original story that takes place after Ghostbusters 2 and is considered by many to be the unofficial sequel to the movies due to its overall high quality and faithfull adaptation of the source material.

I'm reading the Wii version had local co op. Anybody know if remastered will? Would love to play through this with a buddy.

You sure they won't "remaster" it with the fembusters?

Pretty sure multiplayer is confirmed, though whenever or not it will be local or not I have no idea.

things I wish would happen that will never happen
>get bill murray back in the booth to rerecord his flat lines/finish recording the lines he didn't get around to
>finish the big levels and ideas they had to scrap after all the publisher shuffling (give me that thanksgiving parade level dammit)
>ability to swap between realistic and cartoony art styles

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.61M)

Did the old cast voice the Wii game as well?

yeah the only real difference between the versions is the art style and the wii had smaller levels. and wii pointer controls I guess youtube.com/watch?v=g_S9XnKNa_w

are this and the telltale back to the future the best movie games?

the warriors is also good

I have a soft spot for Matrix Path of Neo. Hell even Enter the Matrix was good wonky fun.

Day fucking one. That’s my go to comfy game when I’m having a shitty day.

When’s the release date?

Not much of a remaster. Only higher resolution and 60 fps from what I've heard. If you already own it on PC, no need to buy it again.

Attached: slim.webm (960x540, 2.88M)

if the PC remaster unfucked the mouse controls it would be worth a look

October 4th. You can pre-purchase and pre-load it now on the eShop.

What's wrong with the mouse controls? Always played this on pad.

negative mouse acceleration that can't be disabled

It won’t be there at launch, but will be patched in later. I doubt it will have local co-op, only the Wii version of the original did.

Fuck yeah.

But man, Dan looks rough.

Eww

It probably wasn’t a bootleg, the NES game was THAT bad.

I thought maybe he was in his late 70’s or early 80’s. Dude is 67. Yikes.

The life of an SNL castmember is a harsh one.

Same. Preordered it a couple weeks ago.

The Warriors was too good
I honestly want The Warriors remastered more than life itself

I’ll probably wait and get a physical copy, shame it’s a month out but I’m just happy it’s getting a rerelease.

hitting the product too much

Attached: file.png (900x571, 622K)

That already has its own game so no.

The Wii game was a completely different game

Sorta. Same story, most of the same dialogue, just different artstyle, gameplay mechanics, and altered levels.

The only thing the Wii version has in common with the realistic versions is the story. Basically everything else is different.

There was a Multiplayer Co op online mode where you do various missions like hunt x amount of ghosts and shit. Didn't get to play it but I heard it was pretty cool

>I’ll probably wait and get a physical copy
Physical copies are exclusive to gamestop just letting you know

Easily one of the best games I've played on Xbox 360, an often overlooked gem of its generation.