What's your gaming mouse of choice, Yea Forums?

What's your gaming mouse of choice, Yea Forums?

Attached: 41bE32TUyHL._SL1000_.jpg (1000x1000, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

overclock.net/forum/375-mice/854100-gaming-mouse-sensor-list.html
overclock.net/forum/375-mice/1251156-overview-mouse-technology.html
overclock.net/forum/375-mice/1607990-click-latencies-compiled.html
overclock.net/forum/375-mice/1139543-official-mouse-suggestion-thread.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

G703

Attached: 41cKnL6-2aL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 7K)

Chinese vertical mouse

You posted it, OP, congrats on being based.
Wireboomers eternally BTFO'd

Trackball

$1 disco mouse

idk why people dont like it, i had the naga hex too from 2012 and that was great.

Attached: 81xeyiadbaL._SX466_.jpg (466x456, 18K)

Alright, my shitty mouse is on the verge of death.
Recommend me a decent cheap mouse.

Attached: waow_1.gif (96x112, 5K)

G903 thinking of buying that self-charging mousemat but not sure if that is a meme or real

Attached: Logitech_Powerplay_Image_3.0.jpg (1200x800, 98K)

Looks gay af but the glossy finish and shape are so fucking nice

Attached: 5ca5db0df2b2ce00368e0fb7.jpg (1200x1600, 113K)

It's too small

Logitech G9X all the way,
mine is still hanging on

Try the Logitech MX518. Ugly piece of shit but I see it recommended often.

nice i came here to post this. i run g403. I need a good keyboard though, is logitech as good with keyboards as their mice?

Attached: 41tC5R+7b7L._SY606_.jpg (444x606, 12K)

g600

Redpill me on gayming mouses and what difference it would make for someone who owns pic related.

Attached: 749359535c.jpg (450x450, 26K)

Glossy plastic is so underrated. Virtually never degrades from hand oil. It should be the standard material for mouses

More buttons
Less latency

Possibly one of the greatest mouses of all time, especially the new version.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Thinking about getting a g203. Encouragement (or not) is welcome.

Literally this. Is it bad?

I like the feel and texture of razer mice but anyone I ever had failed. I've had 3. I've never had any other brand of mice fail. Don't know if I'm unlucky or their quality control is awful.

they're generally sculpted and weighted with much more quality with more attention to detail. that's the first thing you'll notice right away. That alone is worth the extra price, but people say it's less laggy and more accurate which is true but honestly it's just the feeling alone is so much better. with a lot of logitechs you forget you're holding a mouse

>buy several gaming mice
>they all stop working within a month
>buy cheap piece of wireless shit from supermarket
>lasts years
Why does this always happen

Attached: 1465139340369.jpg (957x621, 55K)

Attached: file.png (400x400, 52K)

Came in the mail today. Feels amazing. New favorite.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-20-19-47-18.png (1920x1080, 1.95M)

no idea, but it really does
it's not even like i'm not careful or something like that

mine surprisingly lasted 7 years

Got memed into thinking this is the best mouse ever made.

Years later, I still believe it.

Attached: G502_Proteus_Core.jpg (309x550, 13K)

Looks tacky as fuck

What's the name of this?

>buying g*mer hardware

Attached: 7284128376c0b7d288cd9bac05983b5bce802508.jpg (1200x720, 350K)

G502 and powerplay mat

People only say good things about it and the price is really tempting. I usually buy a cheap mouse when mine breaks but rather than spending 10 euros on a bad one, I may as wlel spend 22 and get something better.

I just got a 502 and the mat it's pretty legit

>doesn't have a wireless mouse with a fuck huge mouse pad

>game doesn't have fire-rate limit
>bind mousewheel to fire

>M500
Nice
I got a Triathlon recently since I work in IT and I love it.

I bought into the aesthetic at the time. (2015) Not such a huge fan of the look of it now, but I'm not going to ditch a perfectly good mouse because of how it looks.

Attached: 1549030279092.jpg (1021x676, 29K)

>all that hand grease and hair caught in that honeycomb
no thanks

Brand new high performance parts with a higher failure rate right off the manufacturing line, leading to a higher number of units that make the grade in testing only to fail quickly after some real world use.

Meanwhile cheap shit is either literal garbage parts from China and will break just as quickly, or they are the performance parts from a generation or three ago, reliable due to any revisions and cheap because much of the shit used to make them are abundant and the machinery is virtually just lying around.
Those little wireless office/travel mice you find in pharmacies and the like are also built pretty rugged and compact since they are expected to be dropped and handled somewhat roughly and they are no-frills unlike gaming mice.

>not wireless
whats it like being a boomer?

how much of a filthy trash beast do you have to be for this to be a concern?

have this one, its solid as fuck would recommend if you dont have tiny hands

Does yours have this rattling resonance when giving it a small hit on the pad? Just bought one recently and it sounds like the button caps are rattling with sudden moves.

wtf are you me?

It's great. I'm good at competitive games and I don't need my hand held and shiny loot boxes to keep me interested.

This.

And the mouse is $50. I can always get another one. I don't live off neet bucks.

g400s

reminder: omron microswitches are designed to fail early.

I require more buttons than usual, but don't want an MMO mouse. Why shouldn't I buy a G402?

Attached: 719qpJzg00L._SL1500_[1].jpg (1500x1500, 146K)

I have one of these i don’t use. Gonna kill myself soon so if you want it lemme know and I’ll mail it to you if you’re in the US

Steelseries rival 100

The battery lasts so long you shouldn't have it die if fully charged in one session. Just have the plug right next to your mouse and plug it in when you're done with a sesh. Shit is not worth it and it's small as shit anyway. Based G903 btw

G Pro and G502 HERO are both great, if I was a richfag I'd use the g903 probably but it costs the same as like 3 G Pros.

>I'm good at competitive games
>doesn't have a wireless mouse

Only downside to the extra buttons on the 402/502 is the 2 buttons near LMB aren't "real" independent buttons so you'd need to use them for macros or macro a keyboard key you don't use then keybind whatever to that.

It's an easy work around but just something to know about before you spend your money.

I never used an MMO mouse so I don't know if those function the same way or not.

This really should be posted on every mouse thread as there's always a couple of people popping in to ask what's a good mouse/how do they fare up with each other.
overclock.net/forum/375-mice/854100-gaming-mouse-sensor-list.html
overclock.net/forum/375-mice/1251156-overview-mouse-technology.html
overclock.net/forum/375-mice/1607990-click-latencies-compiled.html
overclock.net/forum/375-mice/1139543-official-mouse-suggestion-thread.html

Also, here's my mouse of choice.

Attached: Windows Intellimouse Optical-1.1A.jpg (800x600, 34K)

>wanting to add input lag
The absolute state of zoomies. What other great advice does your favorite Youtube eceleb have about hardware?

Please recommend me a mouse that will never have problems and doesnt cost much.

Performance is important but completely secondary. Im tiring of these little shits doubleclicking

>thinking wireless mice still have input lag
Literally non-sponsored pros are using the wireless g pro and g903s.

I've never had a problem with my rival 100. No frills inexpensive mouse with the right amount of buttons.

Whatever logitech you feel like spending the money on.

The Glorious Model O is supposed to be of the same quality but they haven't been around long enough to really say.

1. Buy any cheap mouse you want
2. Buy a pack of microswitches
3. Switch them out when it starts double click
4. ????
5. Profit!!!

>70 grams
>without retardo holes
perfection

Attached: razer viper.png (387x395, 270K)

Why would you go cheap on something you will always be using?

because they are dumb asses
same reason they sit on 5 dollar chairs

Damn. Any 'good' mouse out there with more than 2 independent side buttons?

Like I said I never tried one of those MMO mice, I assume it works similarly where it's using numpad keybinds or something instead of being legitimately "mouse 5-12"

For most gaming uses it works fine to just have it just mirror a key by having a "macro" of a single keypress I'm not going to press during gameplay like anything right of the letters.

All you really need is a mouse with two thumb buttons. Really useful for any FPS where right click and wheel click aren't enough to manage more than two functions out of alt fire, scope, melee, grenade, etc. And even when they are enough, a thumb click is usually way more comfortable than wheel click (or mapping them to the keyboard for that matter) for shit like knifing, casting spells in Oblivion, etc

Where's your data? Can you provide a link to your study on wireless vs wired mice?

I mean it's going to depend on the mouse, a wired one can have input lag too. But the modern wireless mice like the go pro wireless are indistinguishable enough for pro players to use them.

Sure, just show me the data user.

Are the Zowie ECs any good. Or are they a meme?

Its good but mine keeps fucking up at the wheel and binding. Have to smash it on my pad to un fuck it. Things wearing out but its almost 5 years old used everyday so eh.

If I was playing wow id use a razor but this mouse fits light gaming and general use quite well. Programmable feature is nice and something I havent fully taken adv. of to be honest.

you should have bought a new one when they were 30 dollars last month on amazon

user BEFORE THE THREAD DIES SHOW ME THE DATA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OP has great taste. I do have a Model O- coming though. It's supposed to be a present for my brother but I may try it and keep it if I like it and give him the G-Pro Wireless.

I'm not the dude you're arguing with but I'm 90% sure there is data to back that statement up somewhere. I remember an Overclock.net thread about it I think and LinusShillTips for sure did a video on it but I'm not digging through that shit. Logitech's wireless solution is 100% legit.

Had one. It was nice but the switches broke within a year.

Zowie are fine but I don't know why you'd buy one over a Logitech.

There's technically no mouse with more than five buttons.
Left - Middle - Right - Forward - Back and the Mousewheel is all a mouse is capable of having on Windows by hardware (and the OS) alone without extra software. Any mouse with more buttons than that is typically emulating a secondary HID compliant device and/or using a software hub to detect those extra buttons and then playing whatever you have bound to it.

I know some random literal who company MMO mice with the 12 buttons on the side are emulating a virtual keyboard with the keys bound to the NUMPAD or row numbers by default if you don't have their own remapping software running.
Meanwhile most Logitech G-mice needs GHUB/Gaming Software running for all the other buttons to work at all.

When they first came out a few years ago, the Zowie mice were designed to be built to the top of the line standard (at the time of their making) in regards to the sensor and some other details for the sake of performance and plug&play ("no drivers"). You just got a mouse that did well and that was it, no extras. All the pros jumped on them for a few years.
However it was only about a year or two for Logitech to come out with that significantly better HERO sensor, and recently making big strides with the "Lightspeed" wireless that truly is faster than a wire (but is still really fucking expensive).

As they are, the $50-ish price tag for Zowie mice, their still-pretty-good sensors and no extra bells&whistles (if you're into that "no extra bullshit" idea) is alright. I've never had one myself, but some friends swear by them.

The hero sensor does feel pretty great. It could be largely placebo but I feel like my tracking is better moving from the old g pro to the 502 hero. Unfortunately I don't have a g pro hero vs old g pro to directly compare but I'm comfortable enough with both shapes that I don't think it would influence performance.

This fucking piece of shit started ghost clicking after 8 months or some shit. Do not buy.