Smash

Here's your next fighter Yea Forums.

Say something nice.

Attached: Klonoa.png (315x295, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

klonoa-at-blog.tumblr.com/post/181724814208/we-now-have-definite-closure-on-the-status-of-the
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wanna give him a chocolate malt to enjoy

Attached: 1477839135940.png (640x1601, 67K)

How's that movie coming?

Attached: 1547368822759.jpg (210x240, 9K)

But that would kill him

GAS THE FURFAGS
JOIN THE CHURCH OF MYSTERY NIGGA NOW
WE'RE TAX EXEMPT, AND WE HAVE 30+ ICE CREAM FLAVORS AT OUR BUFFET!

Attached: 1562101753248.jpg (2730x3640, 1.7M)

Cancelled.

klonoa-at-blog.tumblr.com/post/181724814208/we-now-have-definite-closure-on-the-status-of-the

>Klonoa and Doomguy get in
I'd never doubt Sakurai again.

Attached: doomguy looking at his helmet.gif (500x281, 2.23M)

I wish

Why would namco use him? If anything it’s probably Siegfried and nightmare, old dude from tekken, or maybe KOS-MOS or yuri but they would never use klonoa

spbp

Attached: Klonoa general.jpg (125x125, 5K)

nice thumbnail faggot

ants gtfo

Attached: 1563930397882.jpg (336x327, 28K)

Shit why is the image so small it was normal size when i saved it

because he a cute gal

It's sad that the most requested Namco character is Goku and Idolmaster, considering the slow revival of platformer mascots it would be cool for them to bring him back and finally market the games maybe put the first two on switch

Attached: 1558449761046.png (500x500, 300K)

Someone for the love of fuck give me a heavyweight fighter.

Attached: chadmare.jpg (900x1200, 481K)

I doubt we would ever get a obscure character at this point, but I would finally be able talk about the games instead of the threads being pure furfagatory and insta deleted

Attached: 1536998765237.jpg (406x364, 35K)

you saved the sample

Klonoa, Kos-mos, and Heihachi are their go to crossover characters that get referenced in a lot of their games. If it's new series for Smash that might dq the other two

What if this was just the bittersweet ending since the movie would have been ruined by gender politics anyway?

What's wrong with furries?

They would use KOS-MOS AND old tekken dude before klonoa especially sense KOS-MOS appeared in a Nintendo game recently I feel like her or Agumon is the next one

I dont think Namco is getting another fighter, even if they did it would be Ms Pacman or Dig Dug considering the others are irrelevant and Sakurai said hes not adding Heihachi

>irrelevant
>but a 2 decade dead bear Isnt
>thinking they would sell Pac-Man with a bow or some shit retro character after things like joker are in the pass
>thinking the company that helped work on the game won’t get anything
Why are smashfags so retarded gas urself

Imagine carrying enemies off stage and spiking them by jumping off of them like in the games.

Attached: 1562973774182.jpg (500x296, 27K)

>Klonoa and Kos Mos
obscure dead ips are not getting in plus one is extra not happening cause its tied to Xenoblade which is in Smash already
>Heihachi and Llyod
Sakurais comment about 3d based fighter means him and SolCal are out as for Llyod hes a fucking gamecube character from a niche series plus would be the third JRPG character, they were also mii outfits
the others arent even worth mentioning, only reason I said Ms Pacman could be the most viable option is cause Namco themselves consider her separate from Pac-man series and shes actually well known, is a female pick, and isnt something retarded like Goku or Idolmaster girl

>Ms Pacman or Dig Dug
Pac-Man already has a ton of shit from other arcade Namco games. There's too much overlap.
>Sakurai said hes not adding Heihachi
He also said Villager doesn't fight and Ridley is too big. People forget whatever Sakurai says goes through a squadron of public relations men and that his words should be taken with a grain of salt.

>conveniently leaves out Agumon
>brings up stuff no one was talking about
And Banjokes last game was on n64 ur point?
>ms Pac-Man is most viable
Yuri Lowel says hi
Besides KOS-MOS has had a lot of recent appearances outside the games
and is used in crossovers a lot besides u can’t bring up relevancy when things like rool and Banjoke were added fuck off
Again gas urself

>xenoblades and Xenosaga are the same
1 int post besides she is namcos crossover characters and there will probably be at least one girl in the pass besides way more relevant than Banjoke so cope also it doesn’t matter if 2 were already from Jrpgs the rest can be to they don’t care about what kinda games they are from they don’t follow ur autism rules thinking anyone cares about ms Pac-Man okay retard
>lloyd was a mii outfit
So was chrom and rool? Ur point again means literally nothing
U should stop ur just making urself look more dumb
>bringing up relevancy when thinks like Banjoke was added
>thinking because old man from tekken didn’t work means others won’t either
Again ur a complete retard

>conveniently leaves out edgy Pokemon
Of fucking course I would, literally no one cares about that shit
>brings up stuff no one was talking about
I brought up other Namco picks to show why they are unlikely as well
>And Banjokes last game was on n64 ur point?
He had massive fan demand from both regions for more than a decade, something no one from Namco has except Gokek
>Yuri Lowel says hi
another protagonist from the same niche JRPG as Lloyd and nowhere near Pacman popularity
>muh relevancy
Fucking kys, literally no Namco character had even 1% of the demand the Gator and Bear had except you guessed it, Gokek

Attached: 1538751217008.jpg (400x400, 117K)

There won't be a Namco character nor does the pass need a mandatory female like you retards keep saying

-IQ post, DLC is series new to Smash keyword being NEW and the generic fight man and sword nigger were already a outfit
Kos Mos is not getting in cause of some imaginary female quota you waifufags come up with, and relevancy doesnt matter if your character is highly asked for which she isnt

Attached: 1405158556734.png (219x250, 79K)

>people still don’t understand what that means
There hasn’t been any tekken, tales, xenosaga or any other namco games fighters besides Pac-Man so they would all be new cope
>it can’t happen because I said so
Cope moar faggot

>posts family guy
>think anyone will read their post
Cringe faggot
All this comes down to is it can’t happen or no one cares because I said so
Cope faggot

>no one cares about digimon
>but people care about some dead bear or gator
Sure fag rosterfags and smashtards aren’t people
>demand
So only things rosterfags and memelords ask for can be added?
Actually fuck off retard
>massive fan demand
At most it was like 100k people 99% who bought this game don’t know or care about ur shit dead bear it’s just u retarded faggots were autistic enough to throw tantrums till u got ur way
Apparently only things that people throw autistic fits over can be used
Sure fag
Ur so dumb it hurts gas uself

I tried reasoning with you fags but when a Namco character inevitably doesnt show up, hold that fat fucking L cause literally no one else but you autist will be shocked

Attached: 1537077456645.jpg (950x960, 163K)

This but Klonoa and Chief.

Cope undertale, doom, crash, lawyer man, tf2 or the other meme characters u post on here aren’t happening
But keep thinking the company that helped make this game and last arent gunna get anything
U just look dumb

Know what means nothing people kept saying squee enix wouldn’t get anything after the cloud song thing and guess what happened

BASED

Dead thread, archive it jannies

>gets btfo
>cry’s to Jannies
Like pottery

Dragon Quest was a glaring omission from the roster, the minute it got leaked everyone accepted it except Geno and Sorafags, Namco doesnt have anything on that level

I dont care about those characters but they still have more of chance than obscure nobodies at Namco the company whos fine with just Pac-man
Sakurai outplayed them by getting 2 songs for each Hero but DQ is Castlevania tier in terms of something that shouldve been in and Namco doesnt really have anything that warrants that

>New IP

It has nothing to do about that but hurrdurr squee won’t get anything because of the 2 songs what u think they made some kinda deal to get cloud ur such a retard
Did u forget how everyone thought that Erdrick wouldn’t happen because of to many liscences to deal with and how everyone was like hurr durr never happening dumb erdricel and everyone wrote it off as leakbait because that’s what ur doing right now
>tekken and digimon don’t exist now woah
Besides u seriously can’t think that when joker was added persona is really niche and a 2 decade dead bear everyone but autistic manchildren forgot about years ago
U look really dumb right now a lot of namcos series are past persona levels and certainly Banjoke so I dunno why it has to be on the same level as dq sense 90% of the characters in the game aren’t on that level

>tekken
>digimon
>soul calibur

I'm not even that fag your getting assblasted at, and you type like angry child plus all that backpedaling with Erdrick was Geno and Sorafags making excuses literally nothing

If Klonoa got into Smash, the perfect stage for him has got to Kingdom of Sorrow. It really reflects the sad state of the franchise because getting into Smash will not salvage it.

Keep trying to rewrite history literally no one thought he was more than leak bait Explain why namco character is so far off when they helped made the game? But apparently stuff like joker isn’t? I bet it they saved joker for next one and I says what if joker was next one u would call me a retard and say fuck off

not even on the same level as DQ which is THE biggest videogame series in nipland

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't putting KOS-MOS in everything more of a Monolith Soft thing? Namco X Capcom/Project X Zone are Monolith Soft, and so is Xenoblade.

But tekken, soul calibur and digimon are way past joker and Banjoke and most of the characters did U notr read part where I explain dq is past level of most of characters in game
U can’t tell me those are far off when things like dr Mario, ice climbers, and whatever are in game nothing else will be on dq levels we know that doesn’t mean it can’t happen

Are you ESL or 10 years old

Neither and not an argument no one yet has to explain why namco character is far off except I don’t know/like it therefore it can’t happen

*invades you*

Attached: dark_souls_iii___garden_trimn__by_harryosborn_art-d9vrf08.jpg (1280x1547, 422K)

It probably will be memesouls won’t it :/

Reimdner that Nintendo was the most requested Namco rep in the west behind Lloyd and Heihachi and thus is the most likely of them because Nintendo is giving fans what they want.

>B-but Joker and Hero

Hero was a popular pick in Japan and Joker was a Sakurai pick.

Attached: 2019-07-19 16_35_40-SSB4Dojo's Smash Poll Data Consolidation - Google Sheets.png (329x638, 17K)

I can't fucking understand what you're saying, how can I argue with nonsense

Attached: (you).png (853x439, 414K)

Wow I can’t believe there adding my favourite namco character Nintendo

Okay retard

>well-known and popular series, active playerbase across all the games in the trilogy
>relevant, anyone familiar with vidya has at least heard of it in some form or another
>spiritual successor to one of the oldest 3D RPG series and one of the oldest 3D Japanese console games
>remaster was announced to the public via a Nintendo Direct, and it's one of the few non-Nintendo series to get an amiibo
>brimming with potential for moves due to the sheer amount of weapons, spells, and items
>tons of stages, music, spirits, etc to pull from all three games
>composer for all three games has worked with Smash since Brawl
>Bamco loves promoting it, Sakurai has played the games, Nintendo clearly sees some interest in it

Attached: 156-157.jpg (2714x1920, 1.47M)

>Arle

How in the fuck