Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O0ikW7pVa_I
youtube.com/watch?v=KwV_3-kAQf8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
wikye.com/father-rejoices-after-successful-gender-transition-of-his-son/
steamcommunity.com/id/PresidentSkele/recommended/562860/
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Fucking SJWs trying to shove their agendas down our throats!

>Wtf the developers don't cater to my personal agenda? I know what i'll do i'll downvote their game and say it's shit even thought these two things are unrelated! Yeah that'll show them!

Attached: 2C6Z.png (482x359, 183K)

this is why user reviews can be misleading and is just to tarnish the game to other potential gamers. imagine, some person is browsing the store and finds the game, and is immediately turned off trying the game by just seeing the user review score. abusing reviews to hold the developer hostage over potential sales just strikes me as a form of coercion from the anonymous masses to get what they want or to voice their disapproval over one thing that is completely irrelevant to the game as a whole. and this is ignoring the fact that most users are completely incompetent at reviewing a game in an objective, insightful way.

GAMER RISE UP!

Just two days ago everyone was celebrating the triumphant return of retro shooters lmao. Boomers got fucked yet again.

Can someone summarize this, I don't understand at all and this game looks like ass

seething

Pirated the game, enjoyed it, didn't pay attention to any part about your autistic crusade for/against the devs. :~)

Was it worth it, Yea Forums? Sacrificing a good game in the name of the culture war?

Yeah, it should've been an Epic store exclusive. They don't have user reviews over there.

I don’t want my money to go into normalizing and celebrating mental illness. The reviews are well justified in this case.

devs bent over for the trannies and deleted some jokes and fired some guy

The lead dev said this.

Attached: Ion-Fury-discord-2-640x142[1].jpg (640x142, 13K)

cope 12yo who spends 24h day masturbating to theQuartering's beard

>and this game looks like ass
youtube.com/watch?v=O0ikW7pVa_I

>can be
please use your reading comprehension you learned in school.

The Devs had a OGAY bottle in there game, which insulted PedoEra.
And i think some of there based devs, insulted the LGBDOPQRSTUVW Community.

Your previous thread was deleted. Don't make me warn you again.

dilate and then kill yourself you piece of shit

Just watch this.
youtube.com/watch?v=KwV_3-kAQf8

stay mad cuck

HOW DARE HE!
TRANS RIGHTS
TRANS RIGHTS
TRANSRIGHTTRSTSTS

fuck off tranny faggot

First post best post, the autistic schizoids browsing Yea Forums can go fuck themselves with their outrage

I like it. Good game. Some pretty damn solid level, enemy, and weapon design. Really shows modern linear shooters how its done.

yesterday some family cut their 4yo sons dick and called it a girl, how is that fine? is everybody fucking insane?

TRANSGENDER RISE UP!

3drealms is sending the devs to SJW camp
fuck your pathetic passive aggressiveness

FPBP

Back to PedoEra with you

Serves him right, you're a fucking bigot if you don't support the brave people like pic related.

Attached: 1566253928398[1].png (648x960, 652K)

it's the truth. in the future, people will look back and be appalled we let children do such things, just how we look back now and are shocked doctors advised the use of leeches

Attached: rr.jpg (656x425, 89K)

Back to Retardera

based

Being against child abuse is not common sense in the US these days. You'll get punished and lose a lot of cash if you speak up.

have you tried crying about it?

Attached: image_3.gif (397x658, 964K)

why would i care about that as being relevant for a review of a game i'm about to buy on the steam store?

>normalizing and celebrating mental illness
so you shouldn't spend your time here supporting Yea Forums

It's crazy people can't express their mind through this medium anymore..
mentally ill get offended and the game is totally finished

why even care about offending such minor degenerate community with a questionable interest in video games anwyays?

>not forcing your child be trans makes you a bigot

Attached: honkler.png (1030x1016, 458K)

source? I'm pretty sure noone cut a 4 year old's dick

Get woke go broke. Every time. Stop pandering to the twitter echo chamber minority who never wanted to buy the game anyway

Fuck off Jeremy

fuck this gay earth

Attached: 1564418357914.jpg (166x166, 5K)

>Discord Screenshots of devs saying opinions on trannies and bad gay puns
>ResetEra
>Twitter scum fucks are in outrage
>To quell the anger developer donates $10,000 to project trevor which is like a organization that will buy your son that dress he wanted or some shit I dunno

same ole dumb shit

Attached: 1501523623896.jpg (703x680, 44K)

See, what they don't seem to understand is that they're making a PC game, and not only that, but a PC game aimed at an older audience.
As such, trying to appease SJWs instead of just ignoring them will do far more damage to their game.
It's not like consoles, where the vast majority of users either don't give a fuck, are children, or are women.

Attached: Libral.png (1424x1131, 1.9M)

no one can even argue against this, because it's true

>yesterday some family cut their 4yo sons dick and called it a girl, how is that fine?
White people are coward scum, thanks to Jew influence on our culture and living in peaceful abundant societies for too long.

poor kid is gonna get bullied and hate his parents

It’s a great game no matter how you whine.

whatever your opion of transgender is, this is fucking unprofessional as fuck. And should be fired.

seethe

>yesterday
son that missile has long since left the silo

still obsessed?

Attached: 1566255260508.png (1542x6365, 1.83M)

>believing and supporting your children makes you mentally ill

Attached: Sonic reaction hur dur.gif (283x320, 282K)

My parents cut my dick but at least they don't call me a girl.

This.

See

It completely baffles me that all you need to do to ruin a project or somebody's life forever is to have 1 single autist to autistically screech on twitter and every single drooling retard will back that retard due to herd mentality.
Fuck social media.

Imagine basing whether you like a game or not on other people's opinions. Imagine also getting mad when people give their own opinions on a game.

If you're so bothered by words on the internet you shouldn't be on this site. Also learn English you faggot.

It's not that they're not catering to my own agenda, it's that they're kowtowing to annoying tattletales that were never going to buy their game in the first place.

Attached: heilhogan.jpg (400x382, 16K)

I'm sure a 4 year old wanted his dick cut off and to become a "girl"

Why would I want to play on the build engine again? 2.5D engines still give me headaches after 25 years.

where is the genital mutilation? nowhere

This is a frightening time. Putting yourself online and then having to behave and obey the demands of the internet masses who will threaten to destroy your reputation or your livelihood if you don't do the thing they expect from you. And given that there so many insular groups with their own perverse logic and viewpoints, you cannot satisfy everyone -- someone is going to hate you and try to bring you down. This is an age of cyberbullies. I hope to never put my identity online and have to deal with these online bullies.

Name the time that happened.

I went through that person's twitter and the tweet isn't there. It's not real.

You are fucking retarded if you believe shit a 4 year old says. Holy fuck you're retarded if you even believe anything someone 4-20 years old says.

I like how they're banning people left and right and deleting threads on the forums

>yesterday some family cut their 4yo sons dick with a rabbi present and called it a day, how is that fine? is everybody fucking insane?
Americans were fucked in the head a long time before trans rights entered the picture.

>mooing mob of faggots in no sort of bargaining position demands an apology
>if you don't give them what they want, they make a nebulous promise that consequences will never be the same
>blow them off because you don't give a fuck
>all they can do is sit there fuming until they discover the next thing that upsets them
I'll never understand how everyone just keeps falling for this exact same fucking con job every time.

Attached: 1557417006605.png (650x693, 236K)

>recent reviews
>conveniently hiding overall reviews
pls

Attached: 2019-08-20 19_37_37-Steam.png (228x17, 3K)

personally I don't care? But it IS unprofessional, in any job. This has nothing to do with the inernet, or anything. Grow the fuck up and geta job and you'll see how quickly mcdonalds fires you for calling someone a nigger, for example

>Mutilating your son for social kudos from the mentally ill

Attached: 1561452296519.jpg (653x653, 79K)

Has drawfag user made more progress with pic related yet?

Attached: newcanvasgoofing.jpg (639x522, 123K)

Kill yourself you genital mutilating child indoctrinating mentally ill nigger loving retard faggot

>taking away their dick by force is believing and supporting your children

Attached: surf.jpg (640x681, 42K)

People are mad because the devs are caving in to the people crying in the exact same way that faggot's strawman is crying, kill yourselves.

>add a censorship patch
>these two things are unrelated
Yeahhhhhhh about thatttttt...

>Hey Dad can I go play in traffic?
>Well it's extremely dangerous and probably not a smart decision to be made at 4 years old but since it's now abusive to say no to your kids I suppose I have no other choice so I support you so- I mean daughter

FUCK YOU FAGGOT

Attached: 78ab32110eebff2d422078b75e72a9d18dd27e69ff28a3635342073a071d8731.png (285x443, 172K)

you people are unironically pathetic

you will never be a woman

>TrannyEra invading every thread about this and spamming every anti-transfreak post with low effort responses because they think they can astroturf a change of political consensus in an anonymous imageboard where people have no reason not to say what they really believe or follow any kind of trend
You retards are pathetic

I already refunded mine and move on but holy crap you guys are obsessed.

Attached: Zack.jpg (210x240, 17K)

Yes, I also believe and support my child when they say they want to have candy for breakfast lunch and dinner instead of telling them that that's retarded and they'll have a hole in their face by the time they're 20.
Fucking hell, I hate modern white parents so much, literally nothing worse on this planet.

>In 20 years Willow is going to murder suicide his parents
What is also sad is that you know in a decade when this fad passes he is going to fucking hate them and they will realize that they bought into the bullshit so much they fucking destroyed their child for no reason. Still won't stop the murder suicide though.

you said the reviews were meant to take the developers hostage, which is not true and something i'm simply pointing out

>suggesting that 4 year old kids can think for themselves
you don't form your opinions until you are like 18 or sometimes even older. That's the time you rebel against your parents, and the kid that got his dick cut off by his parents when he was 4 and then later got bullied for that in school is gonna rebel alright.

You have be alerted to the authorities.

>This person should be fired for stating an opinion.
>Personally I don't care.
Must be hard to have a brain where one hemisphere can't communicate with the other. You fucking dipshit.

noone cut the fucking dick off a 4 year old. "transitioning" is a long process. All they did was just change a fucking name and a word on a piece of paper. Grow the fuck up and grow a brain, cos you're seriously more retarded than the parents you're complaining about

>he doesn't know

No, the parents are more retarded.

Retard

I literally would have never heard of the game if it weren't for the constant threads on Yea Forums. I'd bet everything I have they ended up selling more copies because of your outrage.

Share with the class how believing what a child says is the same as letting them run in front of moving vehicles.
Name the time a dick was removed before puberty.
Compelling argument. You sound like a great and compassionate parent. Can't wait for you to have sex and obtain offspring of your very own.

>sonic poster

Attached: b9ec6a24b2c4e8d6ba018ce7ab5e6b28fe64c4abe914c1b803179e9297d7537d.png (480x853, 452K)

Lot of video games in this thread.

in the end times men shall seek death, but it shall flee from them.

dont wanna be one

In 4 years time when you're old enough get a job at Mcdonalds, stand up and publically state your opinion that you hate niggers. See how you get fired

fucking retards

Delete /pol/ and the reactionary SJW bullshit implodes on itself

Attached: 1562728660091.png (598x441, 663K)

SEA LEVEL RISE UP!!

Ex-fucking-actly. This is literally the left wing version of review bombing a game like Rome 2 because of the female generals DLC. These right wing idiots here are hypocrites and when they get called out can only post the same tired shit like "DERRRR DILATE TRANNY".

Seriously, look at all the (yous) your post got from seething right wing crybabies.

You're the retard. It's not real.

>People under the age of 18 are not allowed to do a slew of things regardless of what their parents say because of the greater consequences and their inability to actually understand them
>Twelve year olds can totally decide that they want their dicks cut off guys it absolutely isn't people pushing their mental illnesses onto children
If you defend the mutilation of childrens genitals be it by Jews or Liberals you are a fucking scumbag who needs to go.

it plummeted from #1 best selling game to around 50 and massive amounts of people are refunding, so no

Attached: 1558576613664.jpg (1659x2208, 513K)

see
Stop being fucking retarded, children don't get what they want because that's not how the world works.
If you can't decide your own bedtime then you can't decide that you were born the wrong gender.

As my heroine Shelly Bombshell Harrison once said on video games and politics, "you gotta keep em separated."

>looked this guy up
>he's a phys ed teacher who works with elementary school kids

Wonderful.

This tweet make me chuckle though.

Attached: Untitled1.jpg (592x318, 66K)

>oh no the game doesn't have the gay joke written on the soap dispenser anymore, the game is RUINED, LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer

We never learn.

Attached: David_Reimer.jpg (250x389, 17K)

Need me to repeat myself? You're a retard.

>4 year old
>understanding something complex like being "trans"
I don't think so tim.

Hi ResetEra!

>noone cut the fucking dick off a 4 year old. "transitioning" is a long process
Why would they do it in the first place? They are going to give him problems later in life. Instead of living the way nature intended, he's going to get pushed by his parents to transition and have shit ton of issues because of that.

I really cannot believe that there are people that support this, this should be considered child abuse. If a full grown adult wants to decide things like this then that's on them, but a 4-year-old kid cannot and would not have any way to properly consent to doing something like this.

>indoctrinating your children to cut off their dick is believing and supporting your children

Attached: honk twice.jpg (1000x1000, 49K)

see, kindly, every post that's telling you noone cut a fucking dick off a baby

>I bet Gillette will make tons of money from the entire world talking about their ads promoting trannies and saying all white males are rapists!
>*loses 8 billion dollars*

>Get woke go broke. Every time.
>Every.
>Time.

Attached: Red-Dead-Redemption-2-1153986.jpg (590x350, 50K)

you know, you faggots also like to hate on mexicans but a mexican parent would never do weird shit like this. when are you all going to realize it's white liberals that are the real enemy.

But that's objectively correct. Even trying my hardest to entertain the whole transgenderism thing, that's a choice one comes to on their own terms rather than have forced upon them before they even understand the concept. Like, what the actual fuck is going on here?

>Believing what a child says
Great so you admit they are crazy because if a Child says they have a mongoloid fairy that shits ice cream but is invisible to everyone but them it is best to foster that behavior and believe them.

I'm not talking about cutting their dick off you dumbfuck mongoloid, I'm talking about any kind of transitioning shit that's based on how the child "feels."
It's just an extension of white people not knowing how to raise their fucking children and treating their kids like fucking friends and not like their offspring.

i'm not arguing about the politics of the fucking 4year old being trans, im saying NOONE cut a fucking baby's dick off, you fucking retard

>"DILATE TRANNY!"

Attached: 1565503303698.jpg (1024x827, 169K)

It's not real.
You are.

Too late for that /pol/ saw blood in the water and now they're in an autistic frenzy

Nope thanks to shit like this happening Yea Forums hates trannines even more than /pol/ does

Aren't you guys sick of being angry all the time? The life of a /pol/tard must be so horrible..

shitty soulless clone of 90s build engine games (douk, blood etc) gets tricked by resetera into sucking tranny dick because of some dev comments on discord, now is shafted by gaymers who don't want any of that shit.

Attached: 1539681939745.png (451x666, 168K)

I'm probably old enough to be your dad you little mongoloid. The opinion he stated isn't even controversial. There are moderate gays that have the same opinion about forcing these types of non-conforming gender roles on young children. It's fucking brainless high schoolers and tweens that think this kind of shit should be this black and white.

Why does believing your child include getting their gender legally changed, hormone blockers, surgery etc.? All of which can have some pretty negative consequences that don't seem worth satisfying some 4 year old's obsession with something, which is something all fucking 4 year olds do about something

Yes user. Accepting a child's whims harmlessly is the same thing as letting them gargle sugar until their face rots. Powerful argument.

>Only whites have a problem with trannies despite the entire rest of the planet only tolerating them at best with a large portion of it actively killing those that engage in it publicly
What is living in a white bubble like?

>piss off your consumers
>they leave a bad review
How could I have foreseen this enigmatic occurrence, truly this is a conundrum for the ages.

>its ok my children go sleep in the train tracks
>I SUPORT YOU

the job of a parent is not to suport their kids
its to beat the shit out of them when they do stupid dangerous shit that will ruin their lives

literally kill yourself discord tranny

well fucking (You) someone else then you thick spastic cunt. Learn to use a fucking imageboard because the person you're replying to is specifically saying NOONE CUT A FUCKING DICK OFF A BABY. Fucking damn retard

absolutely this bro, devs should cater to us crying

KEK!

Attached: 1551383270767.png (1245x818, 47K)

Reminder that 3DRealms is only the publisher of this game, not the developer. If you want to be mad, be mad at them, not the actual devs.

i'm just pointing out an actual fact, you tremendous fag

Children are asexual. Their sexual orientation does not even become a thing until they enter puberty. You may as well ask your dog if it thinks it's trans in an affirming voice and then chop off and excavate it's dick when it jumps up and down and and wags it's tail, because it would have about as much of a grasp on the concept as a 4 year old does.

Attached: wrong.gif (480x287, 704K)

>don't you see, give them a bottle of soap, soon there will be asking more and more and the game will stop featuring jokes and blood or some shit
based, logical argument

>don't you see, if 3DR didn't cuck out it would have led to them and VP to suffer excruciatingly difficult PR problems since platforms have been getting stingy in allowing overly "problematic" devs any time of day, not to mention Kotaku and Polygon were just ready to turn on their smear machine at the first sight of a "no way fag"
THAT'S A SLIPPERY SLOPE AND YOU KNOW IT

Attached: 1445729310121.png (703x514, 431K)

>Accepting a child's whims harmlessly
it's harmless until the retarded parent is doing irreversible damage in the form of puberty blockers.

Even if it's not real, there are people that actually think this is okay to do to their children.

>wow /pol/ is in a frenzy what did they censor?
>a soap bottle
fucking hang yourselves /pol/tards

>female protagonist

Attached: 1563864327650.png (631x757, 427K)

But they can't do it.

>it's only censorship!
Nahhhh you can keep that to yourself

ION MAIDEN? more like dilatION MAIDEN LOL

Attached: games gone chick.png (480x420, 443K)

>its to beat the shit out of them when they do stupid dangerous shit that will ruin their lives
This is actually supporting your kids.
Unlike brainwashing them into replacing their dick with an axe wound.

kill yourself

Attached: slipperyslope.jpg (1634x1512, 661K)

I agree this time Michael

If you're truly over 18 then you'd understand that in no circumstance is it acceptable to call someone "unfit to be a parent" in any job outside of medical/therapy/law. If you really think you're over 18 then you need to enroll back in school and pass a fucking exam you dumb bitch

They don't have to understand. You don't have to teach them. If your 4 year old says "I'm a girl today. Dancing in skirts is fun." Just say "Sure thing Timmy." and don't have an autistic freak out. Call her Tammy or whatever the fuck until she grows out of it. And if she doesn't and puberty hits and she still wants to wear the dress, and she approaches you about hormone blockers? Support her then too. Support means support. Not interject. Not interfere. Stop projecting your worst case scenarios to paint a boogeyman.

ironic using donald "epstein is a great guy" trump

>The lead dev said this.
you say that like hes wrong. The whole trans movement is just a bunch of mentally sick people who need serious help.

I'll love my kids no matter what but I ain't gonna let them start that process until they are a legal adult and can understand consequences. Listen man I'll let my son be a princess for halloween, fucking make all the cute anime girl avatars on the video game machine he wants and even buy him the prettiest fucking barbie doll set for his birthday cause thats my boy and if he wants that there ain't jack shit I can do about it.

But because I love him I ain't gonna let him ruin his health, his sanity and beginning by letting him decided to fucking start HRT and mutilating his body. Fuck these parents man, there are just virtue signaling twats.

(You)

game's not bad, no liberal trash in it. You should pirate it to avoid giving this publisher any money.

>everyone who disagrees with SJW garbage is alt-right
Back to Discord, tranny.

Attached: put it in the fucking garbage.jpg (300x400, 44K)

>being a social justice warrior for hitler is totally different
take a 9mm aspirin to your temple you fucking waste of space

>Seething because of Donald
He makes great reaction images and only a seething faggot would say otherwise.

How is this thread still up?

Gender isn't sexual orientation, retard.

>it's just a soap bottle
>so what if they turned the main character into a trans disabled muslim female

I hope you get a stroke while you shill

They can't do any kind of procedures, no. But there are things you can get that are over the counter, that I guarantee these crazy people are willing to try on their kids.

>unacceptable to say thing

Fuck censorship people should say thing if they want to dumb or not

>white guy tells some white screaming braindead child to stop being racist towards niggers
>braindead fag thinks that guiy must be a nigger then

you know, it doesn't take a tranny to tell you to shut the fuck up about being a fucking silly retarded bitch about gender

>mods
>Yea Forums

Attached: 1294758098689.png (476x356, 165K)

can you imagine being trolled into submission by a few uppity betas on twitter/reddit?

how many fucking times we have to go through this until people get it throgh their thick skulls that you cannot fucking appease SJWs ever and shouldn't give any single fuck about what they think?

get it through your heads you fucking dev nerds, these people don't buy or play games, pic related do you seriously think this bitch has even played a tenth of these?

hello resetera, kicked out the pedos yet?

Attached: anita_sarkeesian_games.png (640x424, 501K)

Feels bad

Attached: voidpoint.png (591x945, 122K)

oh my fucking god lmao

you really dont understand free speech at all? fuck

Let me put it simply for you; you are free to say what you want, but that does not excuse you from consequences

It's just a fucking reaction image, tumblrina. Should probably get the Trump Derangement Syndrome checked out.

No, it's real, he simply deleted it because of all the backlash he was getting.

You can look at this article and see the response tweets, and where is says the tweet is no longer available because he deleted it.

BUT GUYS WHO CARES
ALL THEY DID WAS TAKE CRUDE JOKES OUT OF A GAME THATS SELLING POINT IS THAT ITS FILLED WITH CRUDE JOKES

>resetera:went through years of their social media post contacted every journalist they could about it tried to dox the developers all because one of the devs thought it wasn't a good idea to turn your child in a abomination

>Yea Forums:pirates the game and leaves bad reviews

>but Yea Forums is just as bad

again kill yourself

>REEEE A SOAP BOTTLE IS CHOKING MY FREEDOM
have sex

This whole SJW/Antifem shit is stale as hell. It got old in 2013. Every single time I see threads like these reach the bump limits I'm reminded that I share this board with reactionary children.

You're unfit to be a parent, and I would not hesitate to say that at any job I have ever held. People would applaud me and ask you to please leave the establishment.

And they will go prison for it.

Even in that tiny pic it looks like a tranny

Some user's weaponized autism won and now people are mad with the guy who said "controversial" opinions even though he did jack shit to deserve it and people still agree with him ITT but for some reason it needs to be hated because the publisher he works for dared acknowledge the existence of a mob community that would stop nowhere until they get what they want (in this case $10k, a glorified wrist slap and one sprite replace), and people are crying "muh integrity fuck these shitty devs whom I personally agree with".

>go to steam
>everyone is complaining about that shit
>go to 4channel Yea Forums is filled with gays from resetera
Isn't supposed to be the internet hate machine? lmao.

>a soap bottle is killing gays!!!
Reeeee

>reeing for 2 days straight seething about trannies
>just leaving some mild bad reviews
kill yourself

take your meds and reattach your dick and stop targeting children

Or what actually happened
>piss off people who don't play games
>they buy it and play for 10 minutes so they can leave a review before refunding it

>sony is censoring animebabes
>LOL WHO CARES IS NOT LIKE THEY WILL CENSOR ANYTHING ELSE

Attached: son(y)cership.jpg (3232x2016, 1.98M)

Devs already got paid their wages and the game is out. Pirate this shit, because all the money goes to the publisher now.

Censorship is wrong you cuck. Especially when what you are censoring negatively effects the game.

Still endangering a child long before it would probably be caught, completely ruining their life.

A consequence for saying something is literally what censorship fags are pushing

How many of you have actually even played the game?

>ion fury had a soap bottle label that offended people
>those people hate them
>they removed it and it upset people
>those people hate them
>posters use this issue to spout political nonsense on a video game board
>now I hate those posters
When will the hate end?

nice made up fantasy, dickhead

if people were able to just say whatever they wanted without fear of losing their job, you'd be fucking CRYING everytime you went out you fat piece of shit.

>what is professionalism? im 12 and I dont get it

People who think kid's can choose their gender before they're old enough to understand it have the same mindset as a pedophile.

Prove me wrong.

no you tell timmy that he's a boy that there is only male and female nothing else, his DNA will never change, no matter the plastic surgery he has he will still have a prostate. you don't let them live their delusions.

You're a moron having a spastic fit, maybe calm the fuck down and figure out why I replied to you to begin with you moronic cunt.

Faggot.

Attached: 1566323792892.png (913x86, 17K)

One .223 at a time

They also gave money to child mutilators though. That is the main reason people are pissed

>ion fury had a soap bottle label that offended people
>those people hate them

incorrect the whole thing was caused by this something that's not even in the game

when /pol/ is removed

>want to buy game
>see mixed reviews
>search for negative reviews
>if you see 100 "reeeee this game has agenda I don't like!!!" reviews then buy game
>if you see 100 "this game has technical/gameplay flaws x, y and z" reviews then don't buy game

Woooooooooooow that was hard

>post yfw you will never buy any western game ever again

Attached: boy.jpg (3138x2425, 463K)

damn good point...

RDR2 is no more "woke" than anything back in the 70s was. If you're talking about the women suffragettes that was an actual thing that really existed and Arthur even calls them idiots so it's not like it's glorifying them in some dishonest way.

never mind then

this tweet seemingly doesn't exist, their @ si right there and you can type in that tweet word for word and twitter should pull it up but it doesn't. It's possible it was deleted but I just want to point that out.

no, censorship is prevention. Not consequences.

Go to your fucking job tomorrow, if you have one, and tell your boss that he/she is a cunt. Then tell your customers they're niggers. See what happens- because you're too thick to imagine what would happen. If you're too afraid then guess what, it's because thats not professional

>REEEEEE TRANNY JANNY PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD THAT HURTS MY FEELINGS

gave money to /pol/?

That's not how the industry works, dumbass.

>NOOO YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE A NEGATIVE REVIEW ON A GAME YOU BOUGHT

Attached: 1566016417101.jpg (785x731, 101K)

Damn this is so fucking sad. Imagine fulfilling your dream of releasing a game you really love only to immediately catch shit and turning what was supposed to be a great time into an awful time.

Attached: fav.jpg (319x331, 15K)

Sad, they made something great and should have been able to kick on and makes some more great old-school games.

The same publisher that forced them to make Shelly a dyke

Why have you now insinuated in four separate posts that saying "people forcing transgenderism on their 4 year old children" is exactly the same thing as going outside and shouting fuck niggers? Are you this mentally ill?

>everyone who disagrees with me is tranny
lol you're a cool guy

Attached: brackets every year.jpg (600x525, 119K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-21-02-38-38-510_com.twitter.android.jpg (1200x801, 242K)

>oh no the game has a gay joke written on a soap dispenser, the game is RUINED, LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE!

It's real, he deleted the tweet because of the backlash, he talks about it in this article.

Attached: trans_child_article.png (738x797, 161K)

Good. Fuck the publisher, make them lose money.

>tripfag desperate for attention
>anons refuse to give it to him
kek

TEN

THOUSAND

DOLLARS

DOWN

THE

FUCKING

DRAIN

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: l o l.png (1270x1256, 592K)

I already got the fitgirl repack and played a bit, it's currently mining crypto on my pc.

Then why do you love cutting their dicks so much?

Uncomfortable fact: We wouldn't be having a tranny problem right now if you hadn't started cutting around on little children's dicks in the first place.

We won't have peace before the last circumcised male has turned to ash.

IM GOING TO SPAM THREADS ON V AND SPAM BAD REVIEWS

WHY ARE THEY REMOVING THEM REEEEEEE

FUCK /pol/posters. Daily reminder that millions of nazis were murdered in WW2, and a true American should be proud of that fact.

Attached: tumblr_owip7nhlt11uw7ihbo4_400.gif (300x169, 1.98M)

dont worry, the game will still sell fine. It's just the retarded children crying that think they're somehow crippling the sales. They're pirates anyway because they're poor. Literally nothing has been lost, and all their shitty efforts to bomb the game has probably increased sales anyway

4channel is normal

Stop stretching out your moms clothes

I used to wear my mom's nightgowns when I was little because they were comfy but I still only liked girls. That was 20 years ago and I've slayed 50+ thots.

I dreamed I was old.

How does a tiny bottle that says ogay on it being removed "negatively effect the game"?

just adding more noise to the world.

>it's because thats not professional

No it's because faggots like you would try to sue them out of existence because they said a mean word that hurt your feefees.

I've called my boss an asshole and called my co-workers niggers more than once, and I've been working at the same place for 11 years.

Shouldn't have said pedophiles, that's just an ad hominem.

fpbp, Yea Forums's always been outrage culture

The only woke thing is maybe the comedy scene making fun of KKK and that slave trader character the MC disliked. Lefties didn't even play to see these scenes because they called the game too manly.

>Replying seriously to the autistic retard

S

AHHHHH NO REFUNDS!!

Attached: 1522447266383.png (583x608, 328K)

The parent already did irreversible damage in the form of circumcision you idiot.

nice game review

>resetera didn't get far enough into the game to complain about the "well that's one way to come out of the closet" line

Attached: 1382990937675.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

all I said was that noone has cut a baby's dick off. Nothing for or against transgender at all. if you wipe the blood from your seething angry eyes maybe you'd read that?

No such thing as bad publicity. A few vocal twitter trannies can't bury a good game.

PIRATE THE GAME DO YOUR PART BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD CURE THE CANCER THAT IS POLITICAL PANDERING IN VIDYA GAMES
TOGETHER WE CAN SAVE THE GENRE YOU LOVE SO MUCH

>game review
>doesn't even mention the game

Attached: 1548466247950.jpg (540x720, 54K)

I always double check, but Western-AAA can piss of in current year.

Attached: gbn.png (64x64, 12K)

BUT GUYS, IF YOU DONT WANT CENSORSHIP THA5 MAKES YOU JUST LIKE THE SJWS THAT WANT CENSORSHIP

Oh noooo the masses are bullying the pitiful meek million dollar corporations and companies stop if you guys just consume the media and be placated.

SJWs love this line so let's shoot it back: freedom of speech does not imply freedom of consequence. You rock a boat it makes waves. This is just consumerism at work.

>/pol/ is a bunch of nazis!!!

>You know, I'm something of a tranny myself

Attached: sigourneydefoe.png (493x493, 334K)

So just like circumcision then? Thanks for clearing that up you cripple cock. YOU are the one who started this genital mutilation shit in the first place.

>almost no replies to this
Holy fuck, is this what the /pol/ spammers actually look like lmao

there was a time it was for the lulz and the fun we had pranking tom green and oprah. then unironic nazis showed up

You keep playing le sane man and yet you still keep making posts that correlate what that dev said about parents being unfit to FUCK NIGGERS. You fucking retarded dipshit.

The reason people bought the game was for the crude humor, same reason people bought Duke.

Always relevant

Attached: 1497686735485.png (1100x796, 474K)

>German=Nazi
That's a yikes from me f a m.

OH NO THE TRANNINES WE SUPPOSED TO LOVE US NOW GUYS

Attached: Screenshot_20190820-005122__01.jpg (1080x2001, 491K)

implying these stupid faggots buy any games

Censorship is always negative, retard

>act outraged to get a game censored
>accuse anyone that reacts to your faggotry of participating in "outrage culture"
Screams out in pain as he strikes you, etc.

>ah-ha! Now you HAVE to cater to [group x]'s problem that they themselves started or else you're catering to [group y]!

You have the silliest fucking logic.

Attached: 1560128299243.jpg (355x429, 110K)

Female protagonists can be decent...when they aren't written by some social marxist hell bent on injected some retarded as fuck agenda into it, or using it as a vehicle for power fantasy.

in every fucking battle Nazis always had less casualties, even if it was a lost one. Stalingrad had like 3 millions killed soviets and only like 500k dead Germans.

i don't see anything to refute this

>no argument left
yeah i'd like the keep the joke as it was the devs intented because the silly unapologetic humor fits this being essentially a Duke game but the that was a different time and they made their choice and you get to shit on what's already a great game and harass their devs for what is just one piece of texture being replaced

see

false equivalencies are great

I just got to the underground tunnels and at this point the game just seems content with putting 7 enemies 200 yards away in dark areas that fire at you with pinpoint accuracy. Same with the rocket launcher and grenade enemies. Very upsetting. Still fun though, but I can feel my annoyance levels rising rapidly.
Fuck bowing down to trannies though.

>I've called my boss an asshole and called my co-workers niggers more than once
You can only get away with this if you're friends. You cannot do this to strangers, or you'd get fired on the spot.

Tell me how you've said it to strangers and still kept your job, fucking moron

I went through this thread. There was not a single image posted about this game.

And there's still tonnes of it in the game, nothing else but the ogay bottles and the fagbag name hidden behind a secret are being removed. Also I'm pretty sure people bought it because they wanted to play a build engine game, not listen to one-liners over and over again.

Attached: video games today.jpg (650x650, 108K)

>children aren't even trusted to not pick ice cream every day for dinner but they're allowed to decide if they want to take life altering hormones
w e w

Raise crows and they will be more grateful than these deranged dumbfucks

This is the hill you want to die on?

Based

Attached: 1560593365449.jpg (648x960, 173K)

follow hitlers lead friend and grab your luger

use punctuation nigger

Devs weren't getting censored and self-censoring back then. Sorry if being anti-censorship=nazi to you

>shitty indie retro doom game
>Yea Forums can't shut up about it because something about trannies
I never would have even heard of this game if not for you fags getting buttdevastated about it.

Attached: I dont give a fuck.jpg (357x498, 140K)

I actually bought it to shoot the fuck out of cultists with cool guns. Turning on silent protagonist was the first thing I did when I started the game. I don't need the retarded one-liners thanks.

I would not be surprised if that kid kills either himself or his parents when he reaches his teens.

>Yea Forums isn't outrage culture
newfag begone

Attached: V_rage.jpg (600x567, 36K)

The tranny cry about outrage culture while hes censoring your games.

because /pol/ said "how can we be worse than trannies? i know!"

Its a pretty ugly and boring game. Why would anyone play it? I only bought it because it dabbed over trannies. Now im waiting for my refund.

....and dilate a tranny in the dome.

It's fun as fuck and soulful. Fuck outrageniggers.

Attached: 1550009905993.png (1920x1200, 397K)

>but MY outrage is justified!

You already signed your death sentence as soon as you got circumcised and became a walking proof of circumcision advocacy, crippleboy.

You are more tranny than most trannies with your genital mutilation shit.

>recent reviews

Attached: 1544028694844.png (541x544, 591K)

yeah this is the most retarded shit I've ever read. fucking christ tell me you're not that easily led

nooo resteterabros, common sense, our one weakness.

>He wasn't here for the stream of threads about Iron Maiden lawsuit against Ion Fury (formerly Maiden)

Resetera saw something they didn't like and used their connections to the gaming press and non-developers employed at game companies to ruin it for everybody else, and they were/still are not interested in buying or playing the game themselves.

>the /pol/ tard cries about politics being forced while shoving politics down your throat

it's not about catering to our/my agenda, it's about doing what the bully trannies want

>It's fun as fuck and soulful

Attached: E216FD5F-0F36-4382-B683-C9B342259314.jpg (539x386, 36K)

I think people are more annoyed that they gave $10,000 to some tranny charity organization as a response to people saying the game was transphobic. It's a small donation in the grand scheme of things but the sentiment is clear and very obnoxious.

>V
Speaking of newfags.

Yea Forums is not censoring games you jackass all they had to do is leave shit alone now go complain on resetera oh wait you can't because you get banned for that.

tf2 chads, assemble!

REEEEE SOAP BOTTLES

nah tbf it's pretty bland, the full game is not that different from the early access demo, just more of the same, very little weapon and enemy variety, endless sewer/warehouse etc levels, pretty much just your typical fan made level pack, albeit with a little bit more polish than usual

Blame publishers for always being assholes who don't want to communicate with people who fucking pay their bills. Review bombing is literally the only way to give them some feedback. Review bombing is the only way to say 3D Realms that they shouldn't negotiate with terrorists otherwise they risk to alienate their actual audience which is already pretty small considering that boomber shooters are a niche genre.
Also, Steam now censors review bombing (removes them from total score but keeps reviews visible) if they notice a sudden spike of unrelated shitposting because fuck consumers, let publishers fuck the industry in the ass through a full-body sensory deprivation condom.

Attached: 1534985274217.jpg (470x470, 70K)

>it's another "we don't accept your apology anyway" episode
I bet no one saw this one coming

>children cant consent to sex
>children can consent to sex change

Attached: 1565139875536.png (8570x9999, 985K)

>censorship is only okay if i personally don't think it's a big deal
>if you think otherwise, you're wrong
principle exists as a concept to make it easy for brainlets like you to understand that the next thing to be censored could be something you are unwilling to accept

/pol/ is doing something worse than chopping off kid's weewees and pumping them full of hormones?

You know how that guy in the pool? Well, people reacted to that guy shitting in the pool and that means they're just as bad!

>cut
>implying
You feeling bad about yourself there, buddy?

Attached: 1560903263415.jpg (185x236, 36K)

why have you got this image saved to your harddrive? are you fucking obcessed ?

These poor lads got hit by iron maiden and by trannies
They deserve better

Ah yes, how convenient. A bunch of people happened to film this quiet clearly authentic and organic moment involving someone who's clearly a Nazi. What, you don't see the shitty printed out swastika awkwardly wrapped around a freaking leather jacket? Clearly this is the work of /pol/, and we should all get Mott (who's looking lovely in that tutu) to ban all those vile cisnets.

Yes and the non-gamers that inhabit this shithole of a thread that are up in arms over censorship of a soap bottle probably didn't respond because they'd have no excuse. You really do have to be a wholly undesirable human if something happens in a video game that you were never going to buy or play in the first place upsets you.

Attached: 1555183162017.png (500x500, 505K)

Attached: 1564945941698.png (960x540, 527K)

shut the fuck up /pol/

>children can consent to circumcision

Face it, you have already lost this argument.

Attached: romero.jpg (200x200, 18K)

Nice meme.

yeah, that's what the trannies found offensive and now the devs are changing it. pretty awful stuff.

i still think it's dumb they felt the need to donate, but the misinformation about it is peak on 4ch right now. They donated money to a suicide hotline for faggy teenagers, has nothing to do with trannies or fucking up kids.

>dev make a comment calling trannies mentally ill
>resetera gets mad
>publisher donates 10k to charity, makes devs go through sensitivity training, makes devs censor game
>actual customers get mad

I'm not circumcised, retard.

>sticking your dick in a kid isn't that bad user
kill yourself

I am enjoying the game
and not one cent of my hard earned money went to the child genetial mutilation lobby so I feel great

Attached: smug pirate pepe.png (800x600, 225K)

I agree.

If this was a private discord between friends then yeah bant away but if this is a community discord for the game Its best to stay quiet on such topics, especially in this day of age where trannies on twitter could be seething at a moments notice.

Unfortunately if you don't wanna get pigeonholed into donating to some organization that helps mutilate cocks you have to put self preservation over community.

Circumcision is pro-american

Attached: 989BD30B-E7BA-48CC-A4E8-611898B2B9EA.jpg (368x332, 36K)

yeah i guess we should all go go hatebomb the original Doom and go to Romero and tell him to go fuck himself because they changed the swastika from E1M4

I thought i loved this game for all these decades but i can't take this anymore! Fuck you Id for catering to the SJWs years before they existed your game is shit now SHIT!

But they can't consent to genital mutilation either.
...Do you think only Christcucks dislike trannies and their ilk?

they can't and circumcision is wrong? did you really think this was a pro circumcision board or something?

Parents who circumcise their kids are autistic, but those who cut off their child's dick and makes them undergo a sex change are even more autistic.

There is a nice gas chamber waiting for you, racetraitor

obviously the proper response is too reee about a soap bottle and review bomb, that'll show em ;)

>a video game that you were never going to buy or play in the first place
fucking this, you /pol/ shills unironically play shit like minecraft and overwatch if anything. this game would've flown completely under the radar if a soap bottle jpg getting changed didn't anger the incel waspnest

Except the mooing mob of faggots in this case are actually waist deep in collusion with sites like polygon, kotaku, etc so if you don't give them what they want they'll just sic the media on you and if you do give them what they want they still sic the media on you just as much, locking you into a lose-all situation.

You do know the guy getting punched in that video was posting on facebook/twitter about how he was proud to be a nazi and that no one would stop him from showing his political views then proceeded to be an annoying fuck for weeks on public transport until eventually someone got fed up, right? Or is this all part of the conspiracy?

What's the matter? Feeling uncomfortable about being exposed out in the open?

Attached: 1544167073293.jpg (130x130, 18K)

>actual customers get mad
why though? 0 reason. and dont try bullshit a reason on me, because there literally isn't one

>no one would have cared if this game wasn't being censored by trannies
You are correct

>Hey dad can I do drugs?
>WTF are you stupid son, drugs will mess you up for life specially at your age
>Can I get a sex change instead, I feel like I'm a girl
>Of course my so- I mean daughter, what kind of bigoted shitlord do you think I am?

Ah yes, all those "actual customers" who played the minimum required 0.1 hours to leave a negative review and refund the game. What ever will they do without such a loyal base.

>i just wanna genocide millions
>why are you angry at em i haven't done it yet!
/pol/ needs to be burned down

only braindead idiots defend censorship did the treehouse shitstorm teach you nothing?

why are you so obsessed with circumcision? why do you assume everyone who is against giving puberty blockers to babies is also FOR circumcision?

This is the autist who caused all of this
>steamcommunity.com/id/PresidentSkele/recommended/562860/

AND YES its the same retard who killed the GW2 general at /vg/ and its been changing his IP to evade bans here at Yea Forums

Attached: 1566151304556.png (1542x6365, 1.64M)

Fags on resetera actually didn't find it offensive, they just changed it so they could say "hey look we changed a bad thing" to get people to shut the fuck up. Which is why the outrage here is so retarded.

m-muh soap bottle

why are you making me repeat myself
>makes devs go through sensitivity training, makes devs censor game

no, im concerned about you for saving such images. I mean, I think you might be a tranny and gay :( get help, user

>customers aren’t mad about censorship and trannies getting more money to buy more shears to cut kids peepees

He said more than just that retard, he was saying all trans people are bad

It's literally a suicide hotline for LGBT kinds exclusively, just fucking google the Trevor Project. I'm buying a fucking game, I don't want to fund this sick shit. Hence the wave of refunds.

Yes, that is what the trannies complained about

And yes, he wont STOP, the faggot is RICH and witha lot of Free time in his hands.

Attached: 1566222580423.png (841x190, 30K)

Pandering and censorship is bad

read again. i'm not mad about the texture change but about the devs listening to the tranny retards. they got a bad review and i got my refund.

Was literally going to post this. And no (you)s none of the school children on Yea Forums know.

No, but they are the root cause of the problem.

There will be no peace as long as circumcised males still run around freely.

>Which is why the outrage here is so retarded.

No people are mad that they bent the keen at all but you need a strawman so keep going.

>look how little this change even matters, you're silly for being upset by it!
So why was it changed in the first place if it matters so little? Guess it matters more than you think. Or is this is the part where you, an obvious leftist, pretend to be a centrist?

It's people who have been brainwashed into thinking that changing anything = mass censorship and a slippery slope. No regard for context or the fact that it is an obvious "look we changed something" to appease the resetera fags to begin with. Most people here are incapable of forming their own thoughts and opinions and have bought into the review bomb brigade because of "gross censorship".

>"why is everyone mad i call them niggers"
have sex

Just Fuck My Shit Up: The Game
Amazing how many issues a game can run into that have nothing to do with the game itself. First the title, then all this shit. It's cursed.

100% guaranteed but lumped into the general trans suicide rate which, to them, is just further hard proof trans rights still need more funding and media attention

The T in LGBT refers to a specific group that is, by far, the most likely to commit suicide, user. Which group do you think that is?

refunded my copy just for the memes

Not the user you responded to, but this is the equivalent of a christian pastor having terrabytes of gay porn on his hard drive to btfo anons on a basket weaving forum

>reading comprehension
U WOT M8?

Better not look up Epstein's relations with the Clintons, your tiny brain might explode.

>preventing suicide is sick
Based psychopath.

/inT/

>cenrsorship is okay
literally never said that learn to reading comprehension retard

don't you have a wound to disinfect?

How does a suicide hotline equate to the money going to fund trannies cutting their dicks off or getting hormones you retard

>being projecting faggot
i bet you suck tranny dick too

Based

Attached: Based Saitama.png (990x246, 60K)

F

I just imagine the employee who started all of this booting up Duke or Shadow Warrior after a long day of sensitivity training, and wondering where things went wrong.

>Undertale, Overwatch, Life is Strange, FF and Kingdom Hearts are amongst the more liberal gamers
Not surprised one bit, I'm actually more surprised that NBA and FIFA are even on the list

Geourge Broussard and Fucking Randy Cursed the company

exactly haha

see
defending minor censorship only leads to more censorship the

>discord
>.gg/EMFvMsh

Plenty. The developers decided that one group of people should be favored o we the other. Much to their surprise the second group pulled their money and their support away. Now you are seeing a direct result of who actually purchases the product, compared to who doesn't. People are talking with their money and you're sitting there upset that people don't want to give their money to this dev team for their actions.

Is it /tg/?

better not look up his relation to trump, the current president, your caved in brain might explode

S

>used to be overwhelmingly positive for both recent and overall even with tranny seething
Oh no no no no

>I'm actually more surprised that NBA and FIFA are even on the list
Blacks and Mexicans.

excellently said

The game is still great if you're into the build engine style of FPS and literally nothing of importance is changing. You'll be able to mod that shit back in seconds if you really really care.

>backpedals because no argument left
nice

>no liberal trash in it

Attached: 20190820201525_1.jpg (1920x1080, 588K)

How do you know that he's the same person that made a bot that targets /vg/ GW2? He's definitely a no-life loser, but judging by his posts he doesn't seem bright enough to set up a bot.

Keeping my benis wenis you fag

Please respond to this user because you just got fucking whacked.

This! So much this! Now, if you'll excuse me I'm late for my mandatory sensitivity training.

his relationship with the clintons is a lot more damning of them. trump is also probably a criminal in some respects, but his relationship with epstein never seemed more than surface level.

Attached: qz6j14mbj9931.jpg (1122x840, 125K)

I don't even know what's missing, I haven't even been following it that closely but its controversies demand your attention anyway.
"Censored" or not, it's something I'll probably buy on sale some day.

supporting minor censorship is what lead treehouse to think shit like this was okay

Attached: UKXDkTO (1).png (748x1284, 667K)

>being intimidated by the notion of engaging in a bit of conflict with a bunch of hack clickbait jounos
This is exactly the type of pushover mindset that I was talking about. The only people who give a shit about what polygon or kotaku prints is the mooing mob of faggots putting them up to it. Why should anyone else give a fuck?

>pointing out my insanity is the same as being a closeted gay
You're trying so hard, but it's just not quite landing.

Ok now it makes more sense, although here in Europe FIFA is almost universal amongst normies with consoles.

>Plenty. The developers decided that one group of people should be favored o we the other
no, they didn't? The fact that you think this makes me think you are retarded

Imagine 2 years ago, when you were 10. you sister complains that the TV in her bedroom isn't working. Your mom goes to fix it. Your tv is working fine and none of this impacts you at all.

You then stand up and scream "STOPP FAVORING HERRR. FUCK I AM SO OPPRESSED NOW. neggy review for mooom"

fuckkkk people are retarded

>projecting
where?
>i bet you suck tranny dick
now THIS is projection

someone needs to impeach clinton!!1 shut the fuck up /pol/ and stop screaming about shit that literally isn't affecting you currently to distract from what currently happening

didn't happen, pedoera lost their shit over three screencaps, two others had other devs saying most sjws are bad and laughing at the gamer disorder

dilate

They're removing a soap bottle that said ogay on it and removing the word "fagbag" that was written in a secret room. That's it.

unironic bend the knee fags have permanently bent knees because they can't fucking think for themselves

I bought the game for the actual game, though

>fuckkkk people are retarded
Yes, you are indeed retard. That was one of the worst analogies I've ever seen.

that's the point that none of the ion fury cocksuckers understand. i personally don't give a fuck if they charge white people more for a concert ticket with black artists, but it's still racial discrimination that im against. so, on principle, im against that action. same with a fucking gay soap joke. doesn't impact me, but im not going to support a company that censors, on principle

They're mentally stunted dude, there's no arguing or convincing them. They've completely failed at life and have been reduced to """""fighting""""""" censorship in video games they were never going to support. Words like context or slippery slope fallacy is just sjw buzzwords to them.

>I did this for fap
IS THIS THE SAME FUCKED DERANGED NIGGER WHO WENT ON TO DERAIL AND CREATE ALL OF THOSE RE2R AND DMCV BAIT THREADS BECAUSE OF CLAIRE/NICO AND DISAPPEARED AFTER THE GAME ENDED UP WELL?

this is a far stretch from a soap bottle. That's like campaigning about people falling off cliffs and dying in a conversation about a puddle on the floor

>shit that literally isn't affecting you currently
they're a major part of the current political establishment. epstein essentially started the clinton foundation. if you don't think it affects you, and there aren't other major political figures involved you're probably a dumb chimp

Are you fucking retarded? That's not censorship, that's just NOA doing a piss poor job of localizing the game. What went through your brain before you posted this?

Now you have discovered that both sides are retarded. Congrats, user.

So we're seeing the result of people who actually actually purchase the product in them taking with their money by not purchasing the product? What are you even talking about

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THE POL BULLIES ARE BEING MEAN TO ME AGAIN MOOOOOOOOOOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GET THEM JANNIE GET THEM OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!

THIS IS A NEOGAF SAFE SPACE

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HY CANT THE MODS JUST BE FROM FYAD

I HATE YOU POL MEANIE POO POO HEADS!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GOOK MOOT HIRE SA NEOFAG MODS NO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

TOXIC GAMERGOOBERS ARE RUINING MY BOARD

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

POL IS BULLYING ME AGAIN MUMMY

MUMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOFYGOOGLES MUMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*PPPPBBBRRRRRRRRRFRFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTT* *BBBBBVVVBRBRRRRFFFFFFFFFSSHHHHTTTTTT* MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMYYYYYYYYY

*BBBBBBBBFFFFFFRFRRRRRRRPPPPPPPHHHHFFFFFFFSSHHSHHHHNNNTTTTTTTT* MOOOOOOMMMMMYYY

I POO POO'D MY DIAPIES BECAUSE MUH POL MEANIES TRIGGERED ME CAUSE MUH IN-KAHN-TIN-NEN-SS

BAAAAAA I ANT MUH SAFE SPACE I ANT MUH COLORING BOOKS I ANT MUH TRA NNY DOLLS AND MUH PLAYDOH

*FFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFTTTTTTTT* I ANT MY MOMMY

MEANIE POL PEE PEE HEADS ARE TRIGGERING ME AAAAAAAAA I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE YOU ALT-RIGHT MEANIE BUTT HEADS

MMMMMMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

MMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

You were supposed to reply to the other user, this (You) doesn't belong to me

it's a true one though? Literally nothing they did impacts "another group". Grow the fuck up and stop treating everything as a personal attack against you

it started with a one piece of cloth and eventually treehouse would go on to butcher whole games

But the pizza sex dungeon bro!

>slippery slope fallacy
entire features and dialogue removed from games due to censorship
>b-but muh fallacy

Imagine getting btfo so hard on a video gaming forum that you post this thinking you've won anything

Attached: 244ut7kbaqo21.gif (384x286, 2.39M)

it's a true one though? Literally nothing they did impacts "another group". Grow the fuck up and stop treating everything as a personal attack against you

Yes, but the autism goes deeper than that.

Attached: 1549224411904.jpg (2475x5330, 2.03M)

>Are you fucking retarded? That's not censorship,

fates as whole was censored badly

you have a sitting president who embezzles from his "charity" you dumb fuck. stop crying about hillary she fucking lost!

go after the source of the problem then

the devs weren't the ones who started the shitstorm you're just fucking people over that tried to make a game

fuck both SJWs and /pol/ retards

Attached: cancer.png (528x310, 309K)

right but whats that got to do with this? nothing. It's two different parties behaving in entirely different ways.

>he posted stuff online it must be true!
So this is the fabled intelligence of the alt-left.

So its funding some nigger sitting on the phone with a tranny, people are out here acting like 3dR personally just went and dropped 10k on hormones and dick snips.

all they had to do was ignore one big dev already that and nothing happen

This just makes it really scary to be a developer. What if you genuinely want to make a change to your game but now you can't because it will trigger people and you'll get review bombed for "censorship"? What is the line between changing something and censorship? If someone complains about it it's censorship? Or is it only if it's political then it's censorship? Either way developers should always have the right to make an update for their game. I hate Steam though and I think updates should always be optional and people should always be able to roll back but that's a different topic

This. 1% of posters in this thread have played the game.

> 3D Realms publishes a game
> people buy the game, becoming consumers
> 3D Realms says it will change the game because of non-consumer people
> consumers revolt and go to the forums
> 3D Realms ban consumers from the forums
> they go to Steam review section and don't recommend the game
> "Oh !! you are the same as SJWs!"

So far 3D Realms' only official statements have been directed at non-consumers. And there are people who still criticize piracy, lol!

it's like it's ramped up, I haven't browsed here frequently since at least 5 years ago and this shit is just constant hatred

When will Yea Forums realize that resetera is actually based?

Attached: 1539218801676.png (500x500, 137K)

Inability to understand how context and intent matters must be a sign of autism.

(((I wonder who's behind this post?)))

>it's not censorship guys its "localization"

I'd campaign against censorship by bringing it up Ina discussion about what jokes a comedian is allowed to say.

This isn't convincing when most of the negative reviews have less than an hour of play time.

Stop being a disingenuous retard and get back to your mandatory sensitivity training.

nigger you are comparing apples to automobiles here.

i don't care, I pirated it, will play it tommorow to see if I like it

It was a soap bottle dude. I push back against censorship too for things like thick thighs and big titties in jap games, but this was all for a soap bottle.

Attached: chrome_2019-08-20_17-25-32.png (620x122, 11K)

>has no argument besides putting words into someone's mouth and creating strawmans

the game is great and fun, no amout of bitching will ever change that
And devs should not have bent their knees to the trannies just like they shouldn't bent their knees to /pol/fags

Based

nice, thanks for letting us live in your head rent free, and for the advertisement

Wait, that's actually kind of based. It's the reason i've been shitting on it before the tranny pandering.
Nice job user.

I guess the videos people recorded of him being an annoying fuck on the bus are all part of the big scheme to make nazis look bad. Self proclaimed nazis have always been too smart to say or do anything totally fucking retarded :^)

>imagine, some person is browsing the store and finds the game, and is immediately turned off trying the game by just seeing the user review score
Anyone who doesn't check to see why the reviews are negative or positive is an idiot making an uninformed purchase.

I pity the devs but maybe they'll at learn from this not to rely on shitty publishers

They have literal pedophiles in their private discord channels, you retard

Except entire features and dialogue weren't removed from this game retard. HENCE THE CONTEXT PART.

Did anyone actually suggest doing that? Maybe they're just worried that the focus is moving away from game content to sjw bullshit, or that their decision to bow to the will of those trannies will just attract more entitled morons to nitpick theirs games (never show weakness), ultimately yielding an inferior product game play wise.
And if their concern was as superficial as you make it out to be, maybe it makes sense for them to expect the developers to cater to those that would buy their games as opposed to those who wont regardless.
Faggot.

the industry has to know censorship has consequence and this is one of the few ways for the consumer to do it.

They said in a post that they like what they replaced it with (I haven't played the game so I don't know what that is). What reason do we have to not take them at their word for that? What if they genuinely do like the "censored" version more?

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE user THAT WAS BRAGGING ABOUT "OVERWHELMINGLY POSITIVE" YESTERDAY
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1565755398167.png (1078x1073, 1.58M)

If you can get a dev to censor a joke in a game about juvenile humor, you can get a dev to censor cleavage in a game about sexy anime women

Based.
That said, I love manipulating both sides to fuck with developers and create chaos.
If you're not playing the long game of pitting ResetERA against devs that aren't PC enough while ALSO pitting /pol/ against devs that are too PC, you're not doing things right.

What game is he even talking about in this image?

Attached: senpai.png (206x195, 52K)

Damn, so this is what a normal, non mentally ill person looks like uh

Attached: check_em_by_boyboy99100-d57xp3y.png (201x233, 75K)

If you're in there yeah, I guess you're right.

Attached: 1515307566898.png (757x1208, 849K)

The only person I've seen show any proof of this is Ian Miles Chong and he's a total retard that absolutely no one should be listening to. This is the guy that flip-flops on his position depending on what he thinks will get him the most money.

dab on the trannies

Attached: 1559404087624.png (1261x731, 1024K)

His life was fucked from the get-go with that circumcision, but the gay buttsex sessions took his brother with him. What a shame.

>NOOOOOOOOO this cannot be all the booomer youtubers shilled it for me NOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm sure the employees like their mandatory sensitivity training and paycut to fund the 10k donation to mentally ill "charity".

He's probably playing and enjoying the video game, unlike you. Back to overwatch and mineycrafta with shitties like you

How did they bend the knee to /pol/, resetfaggot?

Threads like these have more replies than actual videogame threads. People are fucking morons.

It's just a gay kid who enjoys consensually sucking dicks for cocaine. What's the problem here?

CAN YOU IMAGINE SOMEONE LIKES A SOAP BOTTLE!?!?!?

>outing yourself as a zoomer
What was your purpose with that post? To appeal to other contrarian zoomers or what?

Ban anime.

Attached: 1565883518126.jpg (1024x867, 85K)

I can never understand whose side this faggot is on. He constantly flip flops, how can anyone take him seriously?

>target audience is boomers
>shit on the boomers
>"wtf why are we getting review bombed AAAAAAAA RESETERA PLEASE BUY ME GAME"
yikes

Attached: 1564615842852.png (705x767, 564K)

>mfw you can now legally decide your child's gender
How is this not illegal? The kid just learned how to speak.

I for one hate this man.

My name is also Andre Segers and here is my phone number and address

If you think the 10k came out of their pay then you've literally no idea how development of any software works. Or maybe even how jobs work.

>Discord_Trannies_discover_a_game_that_doesn't_cater_to_them.png

Attached: Chef-Cooking-up-a-hot-curry.jpg (300x338, 33K)

I bought it in EA, got the Big Box, gonna buy it on the Switch, and all of my friends are doing the same.

What now, /pol/tards?

Attached: 332.jpg (620x544, 49K)

>mixed
/leftypol/ seething

Attached: leftypol.jpg (466x783, 83K)

Even the Brutal Doom dev has come out and spoken against this.

Attached: unknown[1].png (629x959, 185K)

>tfw looking at the tweet right now
>can't archive
>could easily be source fuckery without an archive
You can still see the other one that literally tells people to pirate though, just by searching "voidpnt pirate".

>should not have
action that refers to the past
>shouldn't
action that refers to a possible near future

>lots of replies: seething
>no replies: insecure

Attached: 1532144129248.jpg (600x484, 24K)

Based parents for removing their genes from the pool

One person isn't too bad.

He's full schizo.

What are you on?
most far right liberals would be terrified to see a joke about fellatio.
The problem isn't liberals, it's the far left that push pedo shit on kids that's the problem.

Buy the game bigots

Attached: 1563391224207.png (238x220, 6K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DELETE THIS PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOOOO HES IRRELEVANT

Attached: 1544535979216.png (608x554, 339K)

He isn't on anyone's side. He stirs shit up for clicks because it's the only way he can continue to get paid. Guy has written articles about shit that's literally untrue, which he has admitted to, and used to call himself a "progressive" and witch hunt people with neogaf. He's a fucking hack and anyone trusting him on anything is braindead.

>implying the Brutal Doom dev has any legs to stand on when he created one of the most overrated mods for Doom, has a massive ego problem that will literally block you if you question him, and is a literal Brazilian.

Attached: 1531711694024.jpg (600x647, 39K)

I fucking hate you people and I hate that you turned video games into your own little anti-male political crusade. I sincerely hope you have a hard life.

oooooooooooooooooooooooof

Attached: 1535172030468.jpg (1328x2064, 699K)

Gib shekels

Attached: 1564967516836.gif (444x225, 360K)

TRANNY MEDICAL COSTS RISE UP!

more legs to stand on than the ion maiden devs lol

>all these other people getting stabbed, but maybe we'll only get a small cut
Retard

Buy the game since its better now

Attached: 1563481692757.jpg (688x456, 43K)

Wouldn't it make more sense to support a game with devs that make gay jokes instead of review bombing it for changing a soap bottle? All the downvotes tells uninformed people is that the review bombers are trannies pissed off that the devs made the jokes in the first place/not going further with censorship.

S

Attached: 1565322090529.png (485x598, 382K)

Okay, enjoy playing your broken v21 while sipping on your Diet Cherry Pepsi, Mr. Brutal Gamer.

Attached: 1502259158281.gif (400x276, 559K)

HEY GUYS, REMEMBER WHEN REVIEW BOMBING WAS BAD, BUT NOW IT'S GOOD BECAUSE ITS FROM TRANNIES? REMEMBER WHEN THE GAMES JOURNALISTS SHIT ON REVIEW BOMBING???

Attached: 1439821485226.jpg (453x500, 33K)

You would think, but /pol/tards don't play anything other than minecraft and overwatch and concepts like context or thinking ahead don't come naturally to the amerioid mutts.

You are literally talking about the wrong party here you dumb motherfucker. This is hilarious.

The review bombing is coming from anti-SJWs, retard.

rent free

>thinking ahead don't come naturally to the amerioid mutts
This is becoming truer and truer every year. America is essentially a third world country with their political culture

Weren't we the ones who didn't like reviewbombing and would only do it to shitty pro-liberal games just to piss off liberals? Why are we actually helping THEIR movement by downvoting too?

Attached: 1446847354776.jpg (299x293, 9K)

fucking christ just have another fucking kid fucking fuck fuck fuck this planet i hope we go exstinct

I'm a mutt your fucking asshole, what the fuck is your problem with us?

It's actually coming from trannies deeply offended by the dev, but whatever fits your narrative, retard. :)

Nah, the poster was talking about /pol/tards review bombing, and I called them out for being retards instead of supporting the game. Retards like you who have no context or reading comprehension.

Yes fight each other, In the end g-ds chosen wins

Attached: 1562512167483.png (330x380, 33K)

both parties are made up of stupid irrational people like this. stop being a monkey

Wrong, friend
Most game sales happen immediately after launch, and a lot of people get turned off seeing the big MIXED at the top of the steam page
Who's going to risk their money on random indieshit when people don't like it?

But it isn't pol review bombing this time is it? Why would they review bomb something from a dev that supports their view? But you knew that already. :)

>/pol/oids and sjws don't even know who is who anymore
This is fucking rich. You non-gaming fuckers really are just headless chickens

The western cucks will just get overrun and outnumbered by chinks are still extremely pro-traditional family values. It's just inevitable at this point.

G E T W O K E
G O B R O K E

Attached: 1550548866042.jpg (750x350, 31K)

>I'm in the enlightened middle ground
Your son will cut his dick off and take the last name of a black man.

Yeah look at those seething trannies.

Attached: review.png (318x846, 89K)

Yeah retard, until they take those out too.

Give Israel your shekels

Attached: 1565897574649.jpg (1764x1920, 710K)

Nah, read the review bombs. Retards from both sides are giving it negative reviews. Sjws for the jokes, /pol/tards for the censorship. Keep up dude.

TRANNIES GETTING DABBED ON

Attached: tranos.png (507x507, 462K)

>chinks are still extremely pro-traditional family values.
Chinks have never and currently do not value family values, they value the dollar. They might bend over backwards to take care of their wizened hag grandmothers but that's not out of respect, love or humanity - it's out of fear. Bugpeople don't understand love, if they did their country would be a lot more tolerable instead of the monumental shit heap it is today.

Butthurt that people didn’t like censorship.

I dunno my man, it's almost like people are total hypocritical retards.

Attached: 1565897531505.jpg (360x549, 93K)

>people are wrong for wanting to beat these people in the streets
They want to beat up incels but let these people run rampant it's truly amazing.

>b-both are stupid! unlike me, the left leaning centrist
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: tranny devito.png (900x758, 199K)

Fourth guy is complaining about game content which he paid for getting removed. Seems like a completely legitimate complaint.

Attached: 1563158794794.jpg (228x220, 17K)

This is the part where you step down and start actually getting context for the situation instead of believing every sensationalist shitpost.

They get married and make kids, they hate fags and trannies. There's extreme social pressure over there to produce a kid by your mid-twenties.

You can't possibly be serious, try actually reading them

I'm sure he's deeply hurt by the removal of a fucking soap bottle and a name hidden in a room he would never have seen if not for the screenshots of it. Please fuck off with this shit.

no fuck off /pol/

Attached: 1564988514697.jpg (782x652, 142K)

>this invested in trying to control the narrative
just face it, the only problem is here trannies got DEEPLY offended by someones personal views and decided to form a crusade, which drew poltards to it because that's what they do.
If trannies didn't get offended by every comment against them on the internet no one would be having an issue with Ion Fury. As it stands, trannies make shit up and ruin it for the rest of us. FUck you faggots.

Attached: 1565814921195.gif (320x205, 2.88M)

Games update all the time. You should be arguing against Steam and auto-updates

Nah, this is the moment when you realize this entire fiasco is because trannies can't handle criticism. Context is extremely important and I hope you faggots can keep up.

Buy the game my fellow Yea Forums posters

Attached: 1565410203646.jpg (514x585, 74K)

>>>>>>/POL/OLOIDS AND SJWS DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO IS REVIEWBOMBING WHO NOW
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS UP

Attached: MY3na2P.jpg (720x720, 42K)