The cyclops is the coolest vehicle in all of video games. You can not deny it

The cyclops is the coolest vehicle in all of video games. You can not deny it.

Attached: cyclops.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=02mdjK4xH8U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dios mio...

This video game has good sound design.
The person who made the sounds is good at sound design.

wrong

Attached: air_garfield.png (1280x720, 184K)

el goblino...

It was so tense first learning how to drive the damn thing. I've only lost one in my many playthroughs, thank you dickhead sea dragon.

Shit taste. The seamoth is better.

And was fired. Not like it matters since the "sequel" is shit with or without good sound.

el retardo americanos...

The game has nice water.

Attached: nice water.jpg (1000x1000, 187K)

los burger de retardino

Great game but still mad they had to inject gun control politics into one of the voicelines after crafting the knife

This is what really made the game for me. Putting the smaller craft into it was so freaking cool.

Loved me some Subnautica. Is the newest version any good? Should I wait for the full release?

hows it politics
they banned the knife weapon from being crafted on space ships

It's even cooler in VR. You really don't get a proper sense of scale playing on a monitor. In VR you really get to see how huge and badass all the vehicles are.

Before VR, you don't realize that the Prawn suit is a mech and is freaking enormous. Shit. Now I feel liike playing in VR again.

Due to a massacre, implying that guns being available to the population is the cause of shootings
Bad people can still hack fabiricators to create guns, make them on their own, or purchase them illegally. Just like how banning guns in real life won't stop evil people from getting ahold of them, it only affects law abiding citizens.

This but unironically.
Are there any other games where swimming feels this nice?

>tfw too scared to replay it in vr

I did the worst thing you can do in VR by accident last time and haven't played since. I slipped off the edge of the map in the prawn suit into the infinite abyss. That was traumatizing.

yeah that sounds fucking terrifying, the game's scary enough as is.

Attached: 1313560387310.jpg (1920x1080, 404K)

kek
>My god... It's full of leviathans!

Shh... The Reaper is sleeping.

Attached: Sleeper Reaper.jpg (1920x1080, 1.4M)

Subnautica is an incredible game and a very memorable experience. Not much is scarier than being 1700m under sea level in a crazy cave system that has leviathans prowling around looking to wreck your asshole.

Attached: 1565948681848.jpg (1439x1436, 659K)

shame its utterly useless except for the last hour of the game

it actually looks like shit from any vantage point above sea level

>Wrong! the reaper is dead

Just like the real ocean

Getting and trying out all the upgrades is super fun. The fact that you can put furniture in it making it a kind of mobile base is just the cherry on top. I really wish more open world games gave you a customisable vehicle to use as a small safe haven from the world.

there's something fundamentally wrong with your brain
that shit isn't even the most interesting vehicle in it's own game
Prawn mech is

disregarding the developer post, within the game itself, you as a player can interpret that as yet another instance of bureaucracy screwing over the common person

I forgot to say, that guns would trivialize the game, so it also functions as a little excuse to the player that "makes sense but I still dislike how it screwed me here"

The prawn is slow and boring, and a burden to use.

>hey get this it's a submarine BUT THEY CHANGED THE NAME WOW
the fuck is wrong with you

>boring, and a burden to use.
and the cyclops isnt?

Crafting the cyclops was the biggest waste of time and materials for me. Out of everything this game offered, making this giant material/fuel sink so that I can go to a place where it just gets fucked up is in no way worth it.

Prawn suit is the only vehicle you will ever need once you get it kitted out.

>he didn't spider-man his way through the cave system in the prawn suit

Lmao @ your playthrough, buddy.

may be, but devs make bullshit map and maneuvering that shit is annoying

>And was fired
I remember that All he did was voice a personal opinion or some shit on twitter right?

It got less cool when they changed its voice.

>that "I love it when you come inside me" from the alpha

youtube.com/watch?v=02mdjK4xH8U

Still can't believe they did that.

>have all these features for being in danger and it sinking
>never got to experience any of them because of how passive all the spooky monster fish are

I was always able to outrun any monster by throwing the sub in to flack and by the time the engine would overheat the threat was gone. You don't need weapons in this game because nothing will actually try to kill you.

kek

I hated how unwieldy it was. I just packed my Seamoth full of materials and built a new base wherever I felt like I needed one. Ended up having about 10 bases, mostly because I was a huge coward and refused to go anywhere without scouting it out with drones first.

You know you can build stuff inside the cyclops as if it's a base, right

Its decent as a temporary portable base if you're looking for materials in more out of the way places. I found it to be quicker then building sub-bases in various places.

It gets you deeper a lot faster and can carry the prawn for you so you don't have to use it the whole time

Any decent mods for this game? I wanna use the Beyond Zero stuff but I dont want to play that new game. Og Subnautica is miles better.

Equipping it with full of cabinets and storing everything inside like a mobile base was super comfy.

Sorry but you're wrong

Attached: _bqqy4PYQAerGGWpXgf7zCAiODiXqgYvHfMZAqM9rPg.jpg (592x333, 42K)

How is the expansion?

Same comfy concept, a self sufficient mobile base with all your stuff inside.

Attached: 12a105c76193655fcbbaf06fcfd27764.jpg (1080x1080, 145K)

You don't ACTUALLY LIVE IN IT though, you don't place furniture and sleep on the bed you placed