Is Wind Waker the best Zelda game post the holy grail(OoT,MM)?

Is Wind Waker the best Zelda game post the holy grail(OoT,MM)?

Attached: zz.png (798x453, 652K)

It ranks as one of the worst due to it being unfinished, and somehow having a world feel more empty than OoT.

BoTW is better

No, it's the best regardless.

Attached: 1564161463573.jpg (600x482, 95K)

Cringe.
Cringe.
Based.

No, it's the worst one.
Only advantage WW has over the other games is the well-realized aesthetic (which later games have tried and failed to recreate).

At least exblain why u think it's the worst baka

>the holy grail(OoT,MM)?
>the era where zelda became railroaded trash is the holy grail
yikes

>yikes

Attached: 7iPQIuX.png (314x369, 132K)

>clearly rushed in many ways (cut dungeons, triforce quest)
>insultingly easy
>world is full of copypasted filler, making exploration unsatisfying (in a game that heavily relies on exploration)
>QTE combat
>most of the items are rehashed from OoT
>the ocean is basically a big blue loading screen
>too few dungeons, that are mostly underwhelming
>Forsaken Fortress is boring and drags out the intro

BotW is basically the same thing (exploration for the sake of exploration, underwhelming main quest) but is nowhere near as streamlined and has a lot more novelty to its mechanics.

Fair enough. So, what is the best Zelda?

Oh yeah, and it also has soul. Put that in your ocarina and toke it, zoomer.

Attached: 1565975250032.gif (326x281, 170K)

Ahem

Attached: soulful.gif (400x400, 77K)

a gameboy game, really?

Yes faggot

Zelda has always been shit. Get a real man's console like the PS4 and play real man's games like God of War with blood you weird ass manchildren.

best game of all time

FPBP WW is for faggots

Weak dungeons, near uniformly poor pacing, and an underdeveloped sea overworld rank it among the worst Zeldas and marked the beginning of the series' slow decline.

No, that honor goes to ALBW. It's the only Zelda since MM to not shove a gimmick down your throat and being well designed helps.

is TP HD worth emulating? I thought WW was a 7/10, only other Zelda I've played is BotW which I dropped about 10 hours in, did the Great Plateau and went to Kakariko and Hateno Village, found the game to be very empty and unrewarding (Korok seeds for everything you do), enemy variety sucked too

ALBW's gimmick was the item shop system, which definitely impacted how dungeons worked for better or worse. Also, the whole wall painting thing. I liked the game a lot but it was hardly devoid of gimmicks.

not even top 5

>is TP HD worth emulating?
Yeee.

Based, ALBW is great

Attached: 1560734148083.png (817x836, 885K)

yah. Combat is still pretty easy but hero mode helps a ton

Breath of the Wild and Link Between Worlds were better

Zelda has blood.

Maybe. I'd say try Ocarina of Time first and if you like how that game works but wished it looked and controlled a little nicer, then give TP HD a shot. The thing about both WW and BotW is that they're the most exploration oriented 3D Zeldas, which is to say they do the least compelling jobs with focused main quests. TP/OoT have much better main quests than both of these games.

Neither was was extremely present or over influenced the game though.

Nice trips.

Rewatched American Psycho today. A sign of a great film is when there's always more subtleties to discover. They don't make 'em like that anymore.

Attached: 1320813769830.gif (300x242, 1.78M)