What the fuck is this character's problem? I've only played the first chapter of the second game so far...

What the fuck is this character's problem? I've only played the first chapter of the second game so far, but what the actual fuck? She is such an asshole for no reason. Byakuya in the first game was a dick but at least he was likable. Hiyoko is just a super cunt with no redeeming qualities. Why did the writers even make this character? I want to hammer her teeth out.

Attached: HiyokoSaionjiDR2.png (350x350, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aEEIEoTaIZI
youtu.be/3WZb20NinCs
youtube.com/watch?v=vNYydvw13LM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't worry she gets her fucking throat slit which is the most satisfying part of the game by far

She's hot

>no tits
>no ass
>smells as rancid as her personality

Oh, you're gonna love chapter 3

Attached: 2fed94ff907d341bbc58df54ed3454b7190a88fer1-325-375v2_uhq.jpg (325x375, 32K)

They literally killed her off because they didn't know what to do with her, that's how useless she was

she exists solely to bully the shit out of the undreedemable piece of shit that is mikan

poor girl, i loved her so much.

It’s a coping mechanism just like with fuyuhiko

Kys retarded tranny faggot

Attached: tsumiki_mikan__danganronpa_2__render_093_by_yamyumchann_ddafq7x-pre.png (669x1195, 1.19M)

post grown up hiyoko

She exists to filter psychopaths, she’s only guilty of being rude but people will gleefully cheer that she gets murderer

Unironically a coping mechanism.
Hiyoko and Ouma are basically the same character with different methods

She's a dancer that looks like a little girl so she most often has to deal with pedos at her shows

>popping bugs and stomping flowers is a coping mechanism
That shitter was a psycho long before then. Literally deserved it.

Based Mikanfellow

Mikan is a useless pig whore that uses her body for attention. She should be thrown in a pig farm because breeding with pigs is her only use.

I am not sorry that I don't like manipulative attention whores

Attached: kurisu.jpg (300x300, 70K)

not anymore.

Attached: 1368792540153.png (325x461, 156K)

My wife...

Attached: 494afd9.jpg (849x1200, 100K)

This, Mikan's manipulating horseshit gets hard exposed in chapter 3 and incels still fall for it. She's the most evil whore in the series next to Sayaka

Based Mikanbros dabbing on the lolicriminals

Attached: image_26.jpg (1040x1520, 134K)

The writer wanted to symbolically put Satan in the story to show the innate evil in every human, but he forgot to make it just a symbol and put the real thing instead.

Its odd, i hated Sayaka for being a maniluplative bitch but not Mikan. maybe i just don't like Idols.

>no tits
>no ass
well, actually...

Attached: 20190819124215_1.jpg (1366x768, 251K)

Butthurt psycho

How is Mikan a manipulative bitch? Because she pretends to be innocent in chapter 3? She can barely keep a straight face during the trial

>Byakuya
>Likable

He was a complete irredeemable asshole ln 1.
It took every sequel he appeared him toning him down to make him tolerable.

>Satan
>whimpers and cries with a single retort
I don't know why I bother.
No, it's because your protective instinct kicked in hard which is what she and Kodaka was going for.
Also Sayaka can't lie her way out of a bathroom

Girls in kimono are cute.
And she looks dashing in her adult version, so she's fine as fuck in my book.

Attached: JF7_106290.jpg (1198x1800, 336K)

Don't be a sensitive bitch, Byakuya was always a bro

She's a good girl and her shitting on everyone is the best comic relief in the game

Attached: hiyoko.gif (480x280, 408K)

Mikan and Hiyoko are both garbage characters.

Bro, why are you here?
are you aware that you are gonna eat so many spoilers...

She's playing the victim and humiliating herself for attention and sympathy from the start of the game. You fell for it.

Attached: hiyokono.png (1920x1016, 1.52M)

He was the only one out of the remaining fucks left that didn't send you to die

>Pure evil would never try to emotionally manipulate those that call it out
Good luck not getting cheated in the future

Mikan belongs on a leash!

Attached: Mikanonleash.png (1920x1080, 1.83M)

Mikan belongs in my heart. Also, share scene plz

Attached: 1503795268998.jpg (1400x1000, 324K)

Mikanfags and Hiyokofags not being aware that the two of them ended up becoming actual friend in their school lifes.

Attached: 20190816190942_1.jpg (1366x768, 242K)

She's genuinely insecure though. Wanting attention doesn't make her manipulative.

Does Kodaka have a lolidom fetish?

Attached: kotoko monaca.png (1920x1080, 1.95M)

Im a Mikanfag but also loliphobic/chad

I bet you're one of those people that says all women are bitches or some shit.
Yes, there are people that emotionally manipulates people. Lot of characters in this series do it.
But people feel genuine emotions. Hiyoko is a girl that desperately needed affection but had to distance herself and put a cruel bitch act to uphold her status and never really grew because of it. She never really got rejected, which made her weak to retorts, but she also never got anyone that truly cared for her.
She is insecure, but you're understating her craving for attention and validation. You didn't think the entirety of these lewd ''accidents'' were really accidents, did you?

Attached: Hiyoko_Saionji's_Report_Card_Page_6.jpg (1269x716, 311K)

Attached: objectivedrtierlist.png (1115x815, 679K)

Cool, but Hiyoko is not a loli.

Attached: Hiyoko_Saiyonji_Older.jpg (1275x2000, 212K)

>Byakuya in the first game was a dick but at least he was likable
lol

why did she have to be fictional

Attached: 1564367695368.jpg (970x545, 50K)

Cool except she dies and the anime isn't canon.
Keep crying shityokocuck.

Hiyoko is always treating other people like shit, up until she gets killed. You're really going this far to defend her?

Even without counting the anime, the second game ends with the survivors trying to save the rest, Makoto says that even if there's just a small chance, they will keep fighting to bring them back.
So yeah, you are right user, she and the rest are dead, but that doesn't mean they cannot be saved.

>based Imposter on the same level as Soda and Hifumi
>anyone less than or equal to Akane

Attached: stupid.jpg (274x362, 127K)

>anime isn't canon
They are still alive in DR2

Why didn't this part get an anime adaption? Going from 1 to 3 is very confusing

She never treats Mahiru like shit, and if you decide to use your time to meet her, she will say that she likes Hajime more than the rest of the group (because he reminds her of her father)

No they're not.

>What the fuck is this character's problem?
She's crazy fine, but too hood for her own good.

Attached: 4oe7glxyvp.jpg (650x368, 57K)

best girl

Yes, I don't even like her that much and Mikan is decent all things considered but she's not the monster you make her out to be.
Also as shit as DR3 was, Hiyoko became a nice soul after spending time with her classmates.

Attached: 57obs5jzn9z11.png (1280x1003, 863K)

The Virgin Mikan

THE CHAD SAIONJI

Attached: __koizumi_mahiru_mioda_ibuki_saionji_hiyoko_and_tsumiki_mikan_super_danganronpa_2_and_etc_drawn_by_z (546x650, 243K)

thank you for your constructive criticism
i will improve my list accordingly in the near future

Attached: 1566021040546.png (400x324, 119K)

Why are you watching the shitty anime instead of playing the games

Attached: 57c4ed5c906325411a113311ccba0ed.jpg (1512x1064, 1007K)

Same here op. I hated that character to the point where I would just skip her dialogue. I don't understand why anyone could like someone with such an awful personality. Probably either loli fetishists or masochists.

Because the anime is shit.

I want to make big Hiyoko blush by giving her a piggyback ride

Attached: hiyoko hair.png (566x700, 332K)

>calls you slave
>steps on you
>spits on you
>angry sex

>chiaki anything higger than shit tier

Easiest way to know when to discard someone elses opinion

>ywn live in a universe where Hiyoko survived until the end of SDR2 and bonded with Fuyuhiko over their mutual loss in Chapter 2, becoming his surrogate little sister

Attached: fuyuhiyoko.png (798x759, 697K)

yeah but why would you want that when you could have fight retard and cuckman's epic comedy routine
I fucking love DR2 but it could have been so much better holy shit

Attached: hiyoko fullart.png (991x991, 1.16M)

She was a character that had potential to grow but ended up being wasted because the writers evidently had no idea what to do with them since they already had Fuyuhiko in the 'redeemed asshole' role(even though he does next to nothing for the rest of the game. I fucking hate the group that survives to the end of 2).

This, she's very fucking bland. what do people see in her besides unironically falling for her "gamer gurl" pander trait.

It could actually happened, she started to become nicer with him, and Fuyuhiko already lost a little sister.

This is a consistent theme in every Danganronpa game. A character is just on the cusp of undergoing serious character development when Chapter 3 happens and they get killed because of Kodaka's autistic "lol double murder" fetish. It happened to Ishimaru, Saionji and Angie -- just as they were about to evolve and grow, they got killed for no goddamn reason.

Meanwhile, the useless retards always survive until the end.

Attached: 1510232257502.jpg (800x762, 78K)

So I played 1 2 and v3 on English, is it worth replaying them just for the japanese voices?

>mfw i do
It's better than girls who don't want your attention.

Attached: 1489513096843.jpg (800x319, 47K)

Like it or not, the ending is literally Izuru staying on the Island to save them all while Makoto goes "Yeah, you know what, I have the feeling they can do it *wink* *wink*"

no

How the hell did you suffer through 1 in english?

Danganronpa 2's cast is a lot worse than the other games. Too many annoying or useless characters. Don't understand why it is ranked so high compared to the others

Imagine the smell

>Teruteru at the bottom
yeah fuck off

Chapter 3 is always such a waste. V3 had so many interesting ideas introduced, a triple murder, a cult beginning to form, two murderers but only 1 is guilty. Then they just piss it away.

She constantly treats Mikan and Souda like shit because they aren't capable of fucking her over. Mahiru enables her shittyness, of course she wouldn't bite her.

Don't blame yourself, user. These autistic virgins are so intimidated by women that they'd fall madly in love with any girl who seemed meek, insecure and submissive enough that they could potentially win her love without ever having to really try.

Attached: 1470611339138.png (700x1888, 1.59M)

>When you decide to fuck the angry loli

Attached: 20190818010215_1.jpg (1366x768, 117K)

teruteru is literally the shittiest character in the entire series

Not really. The protagonists and Monokuma all have worse Japanese voices which by itself is enough to stick with the dub for me.

It was my first exposure to DR, the premise was interesting enough for me to overlook flaws in the voice acting.

no thats akane

>protagonists
Fair enough for 2 and V3 but don't you dare disrespect my Megumi Ogata.

Attached: F22F52F098B842B788863FB06037D7B8.jpg (500x333, 46K)

Teruteru's great and his English VA is hilarious

The weak should fear the strong, user.

Attached: 1471904420180.jpg (1000x1093, 353K)

They're not as likeable sure but the whole premise that they were all people who could be manipulated into despair made for some really interesting characters. It's why Mikan is my favourite despite how horrid she is; she's a fascinating character.

Yeah that's the exception, also the only English voice in DR2 I think is outright worse than the Japanese even though his Nagito is miles better than his Makoto.

Attached: Nagito hug.png (611x982, 701K)

>Stupei Ace Defective

I didn't mind the characters that survived to the end of the first game, if only because you actually get to know most of them throughout. I won't pretend I wouldn't have preferred some characters live over others, of course, but it was an acceptable group compared to how seemingly random 2 was.
I liked v3's cast the most of the three games so I guess I would have been okay with most any combination of characters making it out alive. I do agree that Angie's scenario ended up not having nearly enough payoff. I put that more on the killer, though, and their completely nonsensical motivation.
I'm probably biased, anyway, though, since I disliked a great deal of 2. Hiyoko getting killed for no reason was just the icing on the cake.

Ishimaru didn’t develop though, he had a hard stop

DR2 literally had the best cast

She hates Mikan because she sees through her attention whoring immediately (and she's jealous of her figure)
Everyone shits on Soda in the second half of the game because he deserves it for being a pathetic coward, maybe if Hiyoko stuck around to really crack the whip he'd have grown a backbone

>great artist draws not one but two (and a half) femdom doujins with Hiyoko and Mahiru
>but the dude is fucking Soda

Attached: hajime gun.png (1890x1063, 958K)

Idk, there are some big names in the jap cast but unless you're big into Japanese i could understand preferring the English. The English dub is serviceable enough in DR2 to be worthwhile.

SDR2 had the best cast in the series. The only issue is that all the best cast members died, leaving nothing but Hajime, Fuyuhiko and the comic relief retards. At least DR1 had Makoto, Togami and Kirigiri survive to balance out the comic relief retards.

For one simple reason it's too long

Damn this thread is making me want to replay the series.

I fucking hate Akane Owari

Sonia is great by Chapter 5 and I don't understand how so many people lump her in with the other two dipshits

Attached: Sonia.jpg (898x803, 121K)

Mikan is extremely genuine, she literally begs you to bully her if it means you're not gonna leave her, and explains she's okay with that even if she still prefers positive attention like the one she gets from her patients. You can call her a slut or a masochist but she's not manipulative at all. Hajime says her accidents happen because she always pays attention to the rest of the world instead of herself. But even if she does do it on purpose, it still is extremely inoffensive.

Attached: 2d297e8b749a5ca17ffb9c982e118542.jpg (900x1439, 160K)

>She hates Mikan because she sees through her attention whoring immediately
This is what people don't seem to get. Hiyoko's whole thing is that she has a very critical, perceptive and cynical view of others hidden behind a cherubic facade.

The reason she latches onto Mahiru is because she quickly identifies her as the glue holding the group together and a genuinely good person. Meanwhile, the reason she constantly shits on Mikan and, to a lesser extent, Souda is because they're both complete phonies pretending to be something they're not for attention. She only ever makes snide occasional comments towards characters like Akane and Sonia who, regardless of their foibles, are at least being themselves.

Hiyoko's family environment and upbringing being one of dishonesty, machiavellianism and cruelty hidden behind smiling faces means she's come to hate people who hide their true nature. It's part of the reason why she's so adamantly against the murders on the island.

Attached: __saionji_hiyoko_super_danganronpa_2_and_etc_drawn_by_seiya_se12ze__74c03a0b8d29689c615c4464e8c1779f (619x650, 419K)

I like Sonia too, but let's face it: she's a comic relief retard.

>facade
face

I like Sonia but she was a very bland character, like Souda or Akane.
I don't hate any DR2 Characters, but the final members weren't the most interesting ones.

Attached: 20190818214133_1.jpg (1366x768, 313K)

Nagito is certainly one of the better characters in the series. But many of the other ones are some of the absolute worst . Akane's just braindead person without any good traits and not funny. TeruTeru's a one note strange looking pervert, Hiyoko an abrasive bully, Ibuki yells random crap in third person. Some characters would be decent without overdoing an annoying quirk, like if Nekomaru stopped constantly mentioning shit. I'll take DR1 or V3 cast over DR2 easily

This is my stance. I don't dislike Souda or Sonia. I don't even dislike Akane for how totally and consistently useless she was.

But they genuinely are just comic relief retards and little more. At the very least the surviving comic relief retards in DR1 and DRV3 got a little development, with the exception of Hagakure.

You just have shit taste, desu. The only shitty character you've mentioned is Akane.

Attached: __saionji_hiyoko_and_tsumiki_mikan_super_danganronpa_2_and_etc_drawn_by_tobe_sunaho__b4530773b9e9480 (450x560, 48K)

Sometimes, I like to believe that at the end the DR2 cast was saved and Hiyoko and Mikan ended up being actual good friends.

What difficulty should I be playing this on? Is the game difficult?

If you watch DR3, it's implied that Hiyoko and Mikan get along now. Hell, it's implied that they were friends at Hope's Peak anyway.

I mean, it's a visual novel: you're not really playing it for the challenge so much as you're playing it for the story. It's essentially a collection of mini-games framed around a combination of a point-and-click and a dating sim

>Mikan is extremely genuine
no, she's basically so desperate for approval that she's completely suppressed any actual personality she might have had in order to become a self-effacing, klutzy moe girl. Like most shy, meek people, she's actually just a coward who's too afraid of rejection to actually develop or, in any case, exhibit a real personality that exists outside of "oh jesus oh fuck please like me please don't hurt me"

Even writing her off as comic relief she's nowhere near as stupid and one-dimensional as Akane and Soda.
The ignorant foreigner gag basically vanishes after Chapter 1 (it's replaced by weeaboo/occult/horror weirdo but those are at least interests and the writing gets plenty of mileage out of them). Her relationship with Gundham is charming (and doesn't just pop up out of nowhere in Chapter 4 like people say, they show interest in each other as early as Chapter 1) and even if you don't like it she deserves credit for being meaningfully affected by her friend's death more than anyone else but Fuyuhiko. In Chapter 5 she's the most proactive member of the group (besides Nagito obviously) actively searching for clues on her own and trying to figure out the mystery of the ruins even before Nagito hijacks the plot. Her last Rebuttal Showdown is one of the peaks of the best Trial in the series.

Attached: Sonia_Nevermind_Illustration.png (1200x1200, 1.3M)

Yes

I’m pretty sure she has the most CONSENTs in the game too, albeit some are probably actually retarded suggestions that end up being tangentially true

user she's still a comic relief retard, no matter how much she's also your waifu.

The entire cast of DR2 was evil, if literally anyone else got the despair disease the same thing would have happened.

akane is 300iq waifu and anyone who believes she should be at the bottom is brain dead

Normal is fine. The only reason to play on Hard is getting more Monocoins (currency you spend to get gifts for people in their Free Time Events) after Trials but Normal should give more than enough. Easy actually removes some gameplay features entirely, most notably the white noise that pops up during Nonstop Debates which is typically lots of throwaway lines from other characters that are usually entertaining and become a big part of the presentation later when they start getting creative with them.

That's how she genuinely feels though. She's not "pretending" to be socially anxious or moe.

They dindu nuffin it was the mind hack anime

If you're just playing for story, then I'd play both on gentle. But if you like figuring out stuff on your own, then at least play logic on mean.

I think it's pretty safe to say that Mikan is not a virgin

Attached: qK6ydNMelryDYYtDI0llQBXeVb418qIIHwOk4t6ho1w.jpg (848x1800, 329K)

she literally trips over and gets into lewd positions on purpose for attention

That was only in chapter 1 and it was done just to add more evidence to the case. There's no proof that she does this intentionally.

Head canon.

>I-it is real in my head
LMAOing @ (You)

Not an argument.

Mikanfags are almost as easy to bully as Mikan

Attached: cW9GgMQ.jpg (960x544, 91K)

Reminder that Hiyoko is tsundere like Mahiru who turns into a blushing mess with genuine romantic stuff (like holding her hand in Island Mode) and is also a traditional values type, so if you got that far with her all the "step on your dick" stuff would just be foreplay at most and she'd expect you to take the lead when you really got into it.

Attached: hiyoko blush.png (721x932, 857K)

I want all lolicucks to fucking die

Get laid

RENT FREE!!

Attached: Extremely happy chink.jpg (800x804, 56K)

After you

seething
youtube.com/watch?v=aEEIEoTaIZI

Attached: monaca komaru.png (750x750, 354K)

fpbp

seethe harder, mikanbaby

Attached: 413420_screenshots_20161227053318_1.jpg (1920x1080, 435K)

>not only is she a bitch, but she also refuses to dom you despite this
She's even more garbage now

Hiyoko is trash but Hiyokochads are BASED.

You got it the other way around.

Most of the DR characters are lame one notes with no purpose or value to the plot.

>Mikanbaby
Guess again, pedo

Get jailed

>being an actual beta male who wants "his" woman to do the work for him
>not understanding that the patrician nature of lolidom comes from the mutual understanding of both parties that (You) are being teased and toyed with but at any time you could and are expected to eventually ravage her tiny body until you both collapse in sweaty exhaustion
sad!

Attached: yupiel.png (1410x2062, 2.59M)

>equating fiction to reality
One of us is mentally ill and it's clearly not me.

Cry harder nigger.

Dont mind me im just posting best girl

Attached: 1558898120116.jpg (1280x720, 204K)

>tfw you'll never shower Mikan with attention and hugs to make her feel loved and safe
>you'll never lovingly spank her ass until it's red as a tomato just to fulfill her fetishes produced by years of abuse
>you'll never see her switch to her sadistic side while she ties you to the bed and gives you tons of shots
It hurts

Attached: tumblr_opuykc6xIv1vuwwu2o2_r1_400.png (400x392, 142K)

I want her to sit on me

Piss off retard

Yeah, I guess I'm a beta because that sounds boring and annoying. That doujinshi is great femdom material so I dont know how it's related though

Attached: 1560389565554.jpg (1200x1600, 289K)

Im glad we hate her now

>now

>Posting poop pictures
Off topic. Calling the mods on you.

Attached: 1560633269901.jpg (1634x1072, 248K)

based

Attached: 361a2940ee926ed89672934f910a64e3.jpg (1500x1500, 151K)

Dumbass the reason why she killed in chapter 3 was she was legit brain washed. She, when not under the influence of Junko, only tries to get attention, she doesn't 'manipulate' anything.

We still have no confirmation on the ass

Byakuya was funny as shit. And a pretty neat 'love to hate 'em' character.

She wants attention, but that's it. More pitiful behavior than manipulative. Why are you Hyoko fags so weird

And both are legitimate garbage, funny how that works.

There is nothing wrong with JP protagonists
V3 english Monokuma is fucking Mickey Mouse

no. Unless you are replaying the games for some other reason and are very curious

Unironically Yasuhiro was the best VA's not only in 1 but all of the series.

theres times where monokuma gets really close to being as good as he was in the first two games, but yeah its super obvious its a different guy which is pretty lame

Where is that Saionji bully? I miss his autistic copypasta

Attached: 1471858317627.jpg (1280x720, 37K)

Based. DR1 had easily the best and most likeable cast

I wouldn't say the surviving V3 cast outside of Shuichi was any good, everyone worth caring about died after case 4.

>everyone worth caring about died after case 4
yeah poor Gonta

Hagakure did things. He tried to lead the group in chapter 3 and succeeded in bringing Toko into the group. His involvement in chapter 4 alone gave him more role in the story than Akane or Sonia and his comic relief was fucking gold.

So? She is desperate for attention because she is almost always ignored. This doesn't make her bad or even manipulative, more just pitiable

There was literally only one comic relief left in V3, and the other two were serious characters

I really hope she's living happily on Jabberwock, she deserves it.

Attached: 9.jpg (1200x675, 401K)

Nigger, jap Monokuma is the one who is different. English Monokuma is the same guy

I'm sure she is, user

Attached: f8b3a7ca8287975a289e2be27c0a0a89.jpg (480x748, 63K)

I wanted her to be with me. It is just too painful...

>Also Sayaka can't lie her way out of a bathroom
Did she even try for the most part? Like she literally admits she's done bad shit and would do anything for her dream in front of Makoto. It all just...kinda flies over his head. The only time she straight lies is after the motive and she recovered quick and nailed her target. Though anyone's better than fucking Celes so who knows.

I don't know what the hell Kodaka was thinking giving Celeste the queen of liars title then making her the worst liar in the entire game.

edgy kyoko

Attached: 1564338599080.png (777x896, 445K)

I bet this kyoko would physically abuse makoto

>no bacon hands
gross

haha that would be embarrassing

Attached: 1554011898436.jpg (873x1200, 126K)

I bet Makoto woud love it

Attached: file_4039eb9468_original.jpg (1800x1200, 2.01M)

Hot

I love my gorgeous wife!

Attached: Mahiru (95).png (800x1150, 393K)

Eww

m.... m... m-mMOMMY

Attached: nagito2.png (536x560, 270K)

Kyoko treats makoto more like a pet and she doesn't abuse him!

God thats hot

I wish the characters in DR had more alternative sprites and shit, bikini Chiaki is the only one I can remember

I think Hiyoko unlocked my fetish for mean spirited lolis who actually kinda like you
That and a handful of Copy Roll pictures giving you judgmental glares

She exists for being bullied yet is absolutely right about pigshit that is Mikan!

Why is she so cute?

Attached: mysvnygpb0k11.png (1080x1388, 1.41M)

She's not.

You know why, cucky

>stop calling me cute, do you want to die?

Attached: maki.png (350x452, 201K)

I want to brush Maki's hair!

How the fuck did Nagisa survive getting crushed by his mech in UDG? Shit makes no sense desu

How the fuck did those other two survive getting torn to shreds?

DR2's setting is the most shit, if Teruteru wasn't a raging faggot everyone could've easily lived without murders

We never know for sure what happens to them after they're grabbed, maybe they're just locked inside a cell.

>blaming Teruteru
Nagito would have fucked everything up if he hadn't.

Reminder to play UDG in Despair (hard) mode since it gives you way more coins. On my first run on normal I got 15k coins through the entire game, and on my second run on hard I got 38k coins.

>localization destroyed this cute line
Fucking niggers

I LOVE TENKO

Attached: b540bf1149fb507543de68c7a855a7c9fab531be_hq.jpg (657x800, 80K)

What did it say?

Even if you don't like her you don't have to lie, user.

For me, they're too cartoony. Yeah, they are in the other games too, but it just goes way overboard in 2. I can't suspend disbelief and think of Gundham Tanaka as a real person.

Also the setting is shit. Oh no, they're trapped with fifteen others on a tropical paradise! Doesn't have quite the same claustrophobic 'I gotta get out of here NOW' feel to it as being locked inside a school for life.

People played these games in English?

The murderous intent is what does it

Attached: saionji junko pose.png (495x568, 171K)

DR2's cast has less filler than DR1, but in general V3 surpassed both.

user danganronpa 1 and 2 are 30 hours at most

As an EOP, playing the games with jap audio is bliss because I can escape the shit localization for a moment

almost everyone in DR2 is a retard

JP Shuuichi was leagues better than English Shuuichi, especially in the final case, sorry user.

JP Hajime is actual garbage and hurts his character.

Hiyoko is my adorable sweet lovely WIFE

I LOVE YOU HIYOKO!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

I really don't understand why they casted eng shuuichi with the voice he has. It totally doesn't fit at all and sounds like a shitty fandub.

if it's Ibuki it literally doesn't matter at all

youtu.be/3WZb20NinCs
none of the hubworld themes even come close

Attached: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Ryoma_Hoshi_Sprite_%28Redrawn%29_%282%29.png (200x282, 69K)

>tfw no porn of seesawman's sexy ghost sister

For me it's how ass-bleedingly contrived the final chapter is.

>it was all a simulation but everyone who "died" is in a coma for real and the final boss is the dead final boss from the last game who uploaded her consciousness into the simulation somehow through you because you were the bad guys the whole time and she's going to possess your bodies by uploading herself into them and take over the world somehow also you were an unstoppable killing machine Gary Stu pre-simulation and the girl who was helping you the whole time was an AI all along

She was originally supposed to be a survivor, but they gave her spot to Fuyohiko instead. If Hiyoko had stuck around and had the chance to get character growth like he did, you'd be complaining about Fuyohiko acting like an asshole and then dying instead.

Attached: 41237784_p7.jpg (500x297, 111K)

Is it true Akane was originally supposed to be the mastermind? Despite the obvious Owari/Hajime name theme, at least.

a shame and unironically a great loss. Fuyuhiko is shit and so is Peko.

Not like it really matters, they all make it out anyways

>tfw was away during the Spike Chunsoft sale
Does some rich user want to gift me the games now haha

Sent :^)

Nagito???

>DR2's cast has less filler than DR1, but in general V3 surpassed both.
You must be memeing. Most of the cast in DR1 fills a very specific role, either actively or in the absence of their death. Whereas DR2's are either filler or completely ineffective. V3 was the worst of the lot. Play the games user

>none of the hubworld themes even come close
>implying
youtube.com/watch?v=vNYydvw13LM
It's not as good as Beautiful Dead, but it's perfect for the setting.

Attached: 1551228572322.png (195x193, 36K)

Depends if you wanna revisit them to begin with. I play them in jap first, then my normie sisters plays a few months later in english. 2 and v3 have honestly excellent dubs as far as dubs go. Its just that a few important characters like nagito, kokichi, shuichi, nekomaru, and kaito have worse voices. But then there is the inverse where some of the english voices are better, like hajime, kaede, chiaki, maki, and gundham. 1 is definitely better in jp though

I never thought about that to much but its actually funny now that i do. Everyone is bumbling through trials and mysteries and nagito and chiaki have to guide everyone to salvation. Kino in a way, trapped on an island of irl shitposters and autists. Its Yea Forums

Anyone else wishes V3 had a full blown RPG/roguelite mode with the dangan all stars conversations throw in instead of the board game shit?

You both fucked up. The best one is beautiful lie. But this doesnt even matter because they are all perfect and there is no such thing as picking a wrong one