Do you buy games on uPlay, Origin, Xbox and Epic game store, or will you only buy on Steam?

Do you buy games on uPlay, Origin, Xbox and Epic game store, or will you only buy on Steam?

Attached: epic-store-teaser.png (710x399, 26K)

I buy on Steam and gog, Epic for the free shit.

Ubisoft and EA makes bad games so I never have to worry about them thankfully.

I also buy on steam/gog because it's easier than pirating shit most of the time, anything I want to play, but can't/don't wanna support the publishers I just pirate.

I buy on Steam because regional pricing and the fact that I can buy without needing a credit card or bank account. Any other stores that let me do this?

no

Attached: Untitled.jpg (710x399, 68K)

>I can buy without needing a credit card or bank accou
What are you, a child?

So, no other stores? Got it.

Just GoG, steam and through developer sites DRM free. Everything other than that I pirate, though I do that very rarely. Usually, if the experience I'll be having from buying a game is inferior to pirating, I'll rather pirate than bother myself.

Origin

if the platform is in a usable state so not epic and the game is cheaper/runs better then yeah
GOG usually has better versions of older games as a really vague example

I just buy on GOG.com and other DRM-free stores (including developer stores), such as Humble Store and so on.

Haven't bought a game on Uplay ever, but I've got tons of free games from it.
Bought Titanfall 2 from Origin.
Haven't bought anything from EGS and don't plan to.

>Xbox Store
No, Windows Store should get their shit together first. For the rest yes, EA games on Origin, Ubisoft games on uPlay etc.

Only Steam and GoG. The other stores are all dog shit or filled with bad AAA nu-Games made for trannies and other undesirables.

Just steam now because I really only buy games on sale at this point and I'm honestly not interested in any of the games that are on the other stores

>well you already use steam so what does it matter if you use more spyware platforms?
One is enough for me, thanks

>buying games

Attached: 1555206519455.jpg (808x1500, 255K)

Steam for multiplayer games, torrent for the rest

Anything but EGS

This.
Except some Jap games, I'll get those even if they're SP-only so long as they're not expensive.

all of them except the chink one

I only buy on Steam, GoG, and (prior to 2015) Origin.
Everything else I ignore.