Nu-blizzard strikes again. They're going to fuck up classic to cater to an audience that doesn't even play videogames

Nu-blizzard strikes again. They're going to fuck up classic to cater to an audience that doesn't even play videogames

Attached: Captura de Tela (243).png (1001x920, 375K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=reAcdKO7kMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>we could add an option to disable this if you think this might be a problem, but we're just gonna keep fucking your shit up for hypotheticals

China has taboos against showing skeletons. Blizzard censored skeletons for the rang rangs, not the trannies.

THIS IS FOR THE CHINKS AND NO OTHER REASON
THERE WILL NOT BE DEDICATED CHINA SERVERS
WE WILL ALL DROWN

given reason
>MUH H8 SPEECH

actual reason
>we are cheapening out on the servers and corpses strain them too much

Attached: 1565896847449.png (254x208, 97K)

>not even the true vanilla experience out of the gate
You're a fucking retard if you play this. Pure and simple.

Return from whence you came reddit parasite.

I’m a SJW and I play video games. I’ve already subscribed to WoW for Classic.

Why are they like this? What if someone spells out the n word but theyre a balck player? is it racist then? huh? oppressing my people?!?!!?

I mean can't you do this regardless with player corpses? just don't ghost

>>we are cheapening out on the servers and corpses strain them too much
that really isn't the case, it's a complete triviality
it does all come down to chairman mao

Attached: you.jpg (418x146, 14K)

>what if someone spells something naughty or advertises!
Then fucking jitter the corpses' death position server-side and randomly rotate it, fuck.

What the fuck? How are you supposed to know if there's been a big battle recently? These cunts are fucked, I'm going back to private servers

>gathering herbs
>stumble upon 5 corpses
>can examine the skeletons and see what race they were, can gather your own clues about which side won the battle and whether or not to gtfo

>BUH WHAT IF SUM1 SAY THE NIGGER WORD REMOVE IT!!!

user that's hard.

Do they really think people will spell out GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW in game or something

Thats a bullshit explanation. Theyre doing it because of China's fear of skelebros

This.
DA NAZEES is just their way of catering to both the mental illness warriors and the communist Chinese simultaneously.

I didn't need to see that. Blizzard what the fuck are you doing

Attached: 1560633978170.jpg (1024x576, 40K)

>we have removed bullet hole decals because people can write nigger on walls
>we have removed walking because players can walk in a swastika fashion or walk like a nigger
>we have removed visuals because people can see niggers

Attached: 1555530062322.jpg (230x250, 4K)

people would spell out NIGGER in front of the Org bank and it was funny bc they were only ironically racist back then

I don't get it. Is this not something that could be easily solved by adding yet another setting to the options menu? How long are you going to keep wasting your life living on other people's memes?

Are you a cute femboi? Can I fug your boipucci pls I need a gf

Someone shoot up blizzard hq already

>After murdering all of the other scientists and waiting for a decade, I'm agreeing to resurrect your dead best friend!
>except wouldn't it be better if he HATED dogs instead of being a dog lover?
>how about we give him a different laugh?
>we think he'll be a better person for you to meet if we change which schools he went to
>unfortunately, due to technological constraints, he's going to be hairless and fully aware of it, which might lead to reclusiveness and depression

We've done most of the hard work by bringing back 1.12 so progressing to Burning Crusade would be a lot easier for us. Our plan is to identify everything we need to do should we ever decide to go this route. We want to be sensitive to the desires of our players. Some may want BC and some may not. We'll be following the Classic community closely to help determine what our next steps should be.
youtube.com/watch?v=reAcdKO7kMg

now second guessing playing classic so close to launch
wtf

>we have removed keyboards because the keys can be rearranged to spell nigger
>we have removed monitors becausew you can use a marker to draw swastikas on them

You have no idea how bad vanilla was because of that skeleton shit. Imagine walking into your main city hub, and the entire fucking city had skeleton advertisements for chinese gold sites.

Then the second you walk in, you get a gorillian macro whispers. It was fucking terrible back then. Theres a reason people have a habit of hanging out in front of the main city.

Obviously fragment the playerbase further between WoW Modern, WoW Classic, and WoW Progression.

>Advertise Vanilla
>Actually give something halfway to BC
>Doesn't just do BC
Bitches.

DAS RIGHT GWAILO

same
why the fuck do they do this shit. I just finally started coping with layering

So get rid of the chinks

>Theres a reason people have a habit of hanging out in front of the main city.
because of dueling retard

>believing this
They won't even release the pop cap for each layer, we should just 'trust' them.

I hate chinese
I HATE CHINESE

Why are people crying about china?
You're still leaving skeletons, you just can't spam them.
Also
>implying people wont coordinate to spell dumb shit out anyways

Attached: 1360521579448.jpg (225x235, 49K)

You can't spam skeletons anyway dumbass

>implying people wont coordinate to spell dumb shit out anyways
so why change anything you double nigger

then whats the big idea then Dean Dingus?

Attached: 1370650399761.jpg (320x180, 9K)