Its a good game but its not a good ___ game

>its a good game but its not a good ___ game

Attached: 1563915481460.gif (500x375, 618K)

I love this gif.

they do it for free

Explain your position.

>I expect something from this series of games and, while I enjoyed the game, it didn’t scratch that itch

>metroidvania

> 2019
>brainlets still don't understand that this is a good point when reviewing games
A game can be good, but have entirely different gameplay from its predecessors. Resident 4 for example is pretty good imo, but its gameplay is completely different from the previous resident evils. Therefore its a good game just not a good resident evil game. Its good to mention this so fans of the series know that this will not play like the previous entries in the series.

Super Paper Mario Syndrome

Why was this pinned?

It's not. You dipshit.

Sometimes applicable
Watchdogs 1 is a good game, but not a good GTA game like most people think it is, it's much better played in a civilised stealthy way.

Ummm... yes it is? Can you not see the thumb tack?

Attached: 1539722091783.gif (165x180, 45K)

dude it has a pin right there
>its gameplay is different
so the gameplay of the series shifted during that period, its still a resident evil game and its a good resident evil game. you autistic autists who want every entry in the series to be the same are ruining vidya

Is it hard for you to understand that a game can be good but not be up to the standard of a series? Is your brain so small?

I was hoping he was gonna punch him into the pin and impale him

>free to play

is it hard for you to understand this is a lazy way to cope with you not adapting to gameplay changes to 1 entry within a series? thats also not what the thread is about.

It’s part of the gif u fucking retards

gay noncanon fanfic

>being this retarded

Attached: 38B5FF5A-CC08-4EE9-B0EA-E663A7CDA1FA.jpg (1242x931, 537K)

i was pretending

Cringe.

no its pinned, look at the pin in the top right
this one is pinned too

Is that the best your tiny brain could come up with?

Attached: 1566237317134.png (344x414, 95K)

You're so cool

yea

yea

yea

DAY AFTER DAY, YOUR HOME LIFE'S A WRECK

Why did the mods pin a post halfway through a thread?

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

yea

Poopies hahah poop smelly poop ahaha :kiss:

pls stick to the thread theme

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-20 at 4.35.28 PM.png (419x112, 20K)

What pretending to be retarded?

The classic "I knew you were shitposting the entire time, I just don't care for it" deflection

>open world

>expected X
>game delivers Y but is still good
Is it hard to understand?

Guilty Gear 2

Fuck off

thats not what people use it for. they use it when people say the game is bad.
for example: botw was a very lacking game, there wasnt much content in the mostly open map and the dungeons were basically non existant, the enemy variety was pretty low and the bosses were all just variations of the same character, even the mini bosses had more variation.
Yea Forums: IT WAS A GOOD GAME JUST NOT A GOOD ZELDA GAME
its just used as a way to deflect the criticism about a game.

>gameplay shifted
Yeah, that's exactly the point, what are you even arguing again? RE was established as a particular kind of game series by the first three titles, then it shifted and the series took a different course and became a different kind of series

I've never seen it used that way here, I think you might be thinking of some other website

how old are you?