NI-NI-NI-NI-NI-NI-NI-NI-NI-NI-NI-NI-NI-NI-NININININI-NI-NI-NI-NI-NI-NI-NI-ININININI

NI-NI-NI-NI-NI-NI-NI-NI-NI-NI-NI-NI-NI-NI-NININININI-NI-NI-NI-NI-NI-NI-NI-ININININI

Attached: Runs-in-circles.jpg (600x600, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M4VHeYpzaAs
youtube.com/watch?v=M4VHeYpzaAs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Like I steer clear of these fucking thots, cuz
>They be thieves, cockpicking dickpockets

Smoke big juice, y'all

Attached: gBQQm7n.png (307x415, 194K)

Come on now there’s no need to be violent!
youtu.be/M4VHeYpzaAs

Attached: 9FF7360C-E3E2-49AC-9D11-8EEE60892D73.jpg (750x1198, 122K)

based and guccipilled

GGER-GGER-GGER-GGER-GGER-GGER-GGER-GGER-GGER-GGER-GGER-GGER-GGER-GGER-GGERGGERGGERGGERGGER-GGER-GGER-GGER-GGER-GGER-GGER-GGER-ERGGERGGERGGERGGER

no one:

literally no one:

not a single soul:

mudcrab: youtube.com/watch?v=M4VHeYpzaAs

Attached: 1566158556131.png (694x772, 398K)

as far as I know there is only ONE single npc in oblivion that says the word sex, and that is dervenin in New Sheoth in the shivering isles. they are fine with mutilated corpses and raising the dead but the word sex can only be used once lol

Attached: bcddf.png (276x297, 190K)

>nerevar enters the cave
>come nerevar, friend or traitor
>*extends hand on all fours*
>come and look upon the heart
>*wildly swings head back to look at the heart*
>lay down ur weapons it is not too late for my mercy
>*parts legs and reveal sixth house flag underwear*
>oh and bring moon sugar, i have need of it
>*sweats profusely in the magmatic warmth of the volcano*

Attached: 1563134277779.gif (360x360, 3.37M)

the oblivion hud, ui and icons is one of the most aesthetically fitting for any fantasy game of all time. compare it to skyrims which is some streamlined nu art-deco battlefield shit which doesnt even fit the atmosphere remotely

Attached: oblivionsneak.png (244x349, 115K)

>I'm sippin lean and i feel like i'm Nerevar
>Call me Sheo Septim cuz i'm stacking dead emperors

Now i have to binge that entire album again.

this. I do't think I'll enjoy the look of an interface more than I did Oblivion's. It had so much character. Skyrim's ultra-minimalist trash legitimately made me angry that they'd put in so little effort

Is that the one shopkeeper with the sex dungeon in her attic?
I remember her for being the only vendor with unique dialogue for closing hours: "Things to see, people to do."

>level 100 handtohand
>level 100 alchemy
>acquire staff of paralysis at the arcane university
>make drain fatigue potion
>hit enemy woth it
>paralyze them with staff
>punch the shit out of them
>they're now incapacitated and every enemy is now trivial

Attached: 1560118190972.jpg (500x411, 49K)

no dervenin the the high priest of mania, the same guy who does the sheogorath quezt in skyrim. funnily enough I never meet that nymphomaniac librarian during the first 10 years i played oblivion. her place was really hidden in plain sight and who tf every reads let alone buys books in games?

Fucking hate oblivion. Ugly aesthetic, clunky combat, bland quests.

did she have autism?

I know the guy in your image. He’s a /pol/ incel who says Jews and immigrants are the reason he can’t get laid.

>Ugly aesthetic
no
>clunky combat
no
>bland quests
no

hope that clears everything up

Y-yeah, who does that, right?
I did. I read every single book I could find just because I enjoyed seeing all the different in-universe writing styles and how it added to the setting. Spent god knows how long hanging out in 1st Edition in the Imperial City and I don't regret a thing. One of the biggest appeals of Shivering Isles was the new books scattered around, not nearly enough to sate my 'tism. Reading is cool.

Attached: 1489716434548.gif (280x302, 3.75M)

Yes.

Funny to think how that place would be a haven for so many anons.

i tried once to roleplay as a reading guy but then i got bored and i dont like how the in game timer pauses while reading. i'd like it if that while u read that time would pass so it could function as a immersive time displacer

I'll grant you clunky combat, but the other two prove that you have shit taste.

Have you seen the fucking potato heads? Everything looks like it's made of fucking playdo and the bloom and lighting only make things worse.
And everyone in the game is a fucking damage sponge with the emotional expression of a stiff corpse. The guy who wrote the db questline went on to write for fallout 4. Oblivion is weaker than skyrim. At least skyrim had a better engine for modding.

That's fair. On the other hand, if game time kept going while you were reading, it'd be very easy to get caught unaware or accidentally get arrested for trespassing because you spent too long in the library, so I understand why the game pauses. Not everyone reads as fast as you and I.

everytime i hear this music I think some silly meme shit is about to happen

Imagine if everytime you stick you're peepee into her she says ni