You gotta admit

It's pretty based how they tanked a game with a female protagonist

Attached: resetera.jpg (590x332, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Criw3PkS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>"tanked"

>tanked

>every reply to the thread after the response is just "good, maybe I'll buy it now"
>that and laughing at how Yea Forums is calling them snowflakes when they're the ones freaking out that the devs removed the offensive shit

it really makes you think

Attached: 1559260296650.png (437x681, 121K)

What?

I think it was based that they sent the developers into re-education camps.

Fuck off tranny back to that shithole.

Weren't most of them saying how they still aren't
considering buying it until further action was taken?

How do we stop them?

We become them. This needs to happen to the next Wolfenstein or The Last of Us 2.

We become them.

Can anyone give me a good reason to give a fuck about either side of this controversy

Aren’t they the board with pedo shit in their discord that site mods knew about and didn’t care?

Trannies hate biological females. It's actually a win.

Just wait a bit, trannies will kill themselves off

Attached: 1559605722486.png (316x490, 108K)

I frequently go to /lgbt/ when I'm retarded high and spam wojak threads. It's little blows but at least it's something.

There really is no reason to give a single shit about any of this t b h.

It's just something to talk about.

The hivemind is real

Don't trust every cherrypicked screenshot you see on the Internet.

yes, don't listen to resetera fags or uneducated Yea Forums-lets

Communism works, 3 years olds should take hormone altering drugs and cut off their dicks, liberals get the bullet too

Idk about that.

Attached: 1565883518126.jpg (1024x867, 85K)

And to think it all started because of some guy from Yea Forums
Thanks for helping our enemies out you colossal retards

No.

You sure about that kid?

Attached: 1566298453562.jpg (717x433, 53K)

Attached: 1545172002589.png (702x170, 35K)

You can't', Yea Forums is too autistic to anything. Look at the clusterfuck that GG became.

>retarded boomer claims something retarded
also how is he transphobic

what are you smoking, it started because resetera fags went digging in the discord logs.

Did the devs do anything more than donate money? The steam reviews make it sound like something was censored but I can't find any concrete info other than the devs saying it wasn't censored

Infiltrate and destroy from within.

they changed a texture on a soap bottle and removed some dev text in an out of bounds area.

Attached: ogay.jpg (690x444, 37K)

That's what we've been doing here for years. We've gained a foothold on many boards, we'll take Yea Forums sooner or later.

wtf I now love Jewish doctors

Yea Forums has no power anymore

This. If you're just now thinking to infiltrate resetera you're years behind, and good luck anyway since you have to more or less dox yourself to even make an account.

>what are you smoking, it started because resetera fags went digging in the discord logs.
No, a guy from here was snooping around in their Discord and made a thread about the shit he found on resetera because he was mad about the devs toning down the sexiness of some girl

Why can't conservatives and right-wingers ever make any change in any industry?

Attached: 1543991382676.png (645x773, 11K)

They also are requiring the devs to attend mandatory sensitivity training courses and are removing a couple of jokes and possibly voice lines.

is this the thread for posting yotsubas?

Attached: 1560912033656.jpg (354x428, 68K)

Is this the narrative we're going with now?
Shit, we better delete the evidence of that guy from here telling us why he did it.

That's what people were freaking out about? What the fuck is wrong with modern gamers

can i get uhh quick rundown

>we
>them

Attached: for real.jpg (300x300, 28K)

this is finally it Yea Forums, i'm just gonna end it here, I dont think I can take this shit anymore.
>epstien shit has me freaking out
>just lost 3k in stocks
>family wants to kill me
>keep hearing niggers and homos giggling 10 feet from my window every night
>get gang stalked every single day
>older brother has recently came out as a tranny and has admitted he has sexual feelings for me
Since you guys have always been my favorite board, and kept me entertained. I'll return the favor. I'll be streaming my suicide in about 10 minutes. In the mean time, I shall answer any questions, suggestions, etc

>inb4 go out in a blaze of glory
No, not going to ruin other peoples lives.
>inb4 why dont you make your own thread
ISP is blocked or some shit. so just posting this in first thread i see.
>inb4 is there anything i can do to change your mind
Nope, its Happening.

stream URL and quick rundown:
pastebin.com/Criw3PkS

See you all soon.

~hjg

Attached: 1564250875601.jpg (1024x443, 76K)

95% liked to 69% and dropping.

>and are removing a couple of jokes and possibly voice lines.
No, the devs literally said more than once that they're only removing the "Ogay" texture on the soap bottles and the text in an out of bound part of a map that said "fagbag".

That is it.

You're full of shit, the resetera OP's twitter is the same as their resetera account. They did this purely to witch hunt, it has nothing to do with changing anything about the MC. Quit lyin' bro.

Most real Right-wingers are more interested in real issues. The "Right-wingers" here are first and foremost shitposters.

Get 8ch back up and they will take care of it.

Indie dev bullied by crazy people, resetera patting themselves on the back for the equivalent of kicking over another trash can, games at large continue to pander to the lowest common denominator and nothing really happens. Welcome to all these threads.

There's also an out of bounds text message that is getting people's panties in a twist

Attached: not my screenshot.png (1158x670, 152K)

yeah link me the evidence bro

i'lll do it for ya

Attached: Ohshit.png (257x320, 83K)

dude you kill yourself daily how many fucking lives do you got

I literally cannot understand why someone who wants to end themselves would not want to do a political change as well in doing it.

ITS JUST TEXT, WHO CARES LOL

Attached: AEA2EBC7-B285-431B-8C24-CF8C9C4AC70C.jpg (800x600, 92K)

The same steps have already been set in motion that killed them before. Internal fighting will end them once again.

By ignoring them and not making threads obsessing about them

>tanked
Dilate

Attached: [Fuck off.].jpg (1280x720, 185K)

Kill some trannies pls

imagine getting your game canned and your reputation in the industry tarnished because you couldnt hide your power level

someone on the team is going postal on the devs who put that shit in

Literally not a single mention of WHICH GAME YOU FYCKING RETARDS

you have to have single digit iq to equate changing a soap texture to mass burning books. is context totally meaningless to you?

No retard. Their reputation died because trannies can’t take a joke

The people freaking out about this dont actually play or buy games. They just want to push an agenda.

Filtered. Don't show that nasty logo ever again.

But that's Yea Forums leaving negative reviews since they apologized.

Ion Fury.

Lurk more

>apologising

CENSORSHIP ISNT BAD WHEN ITS SOMETHING I DONT LIKE
WHEN GAMES GET CENSORED IN THE US THATS OK TOO BECAUSE IM A FAGGOT HOMO

Literally how is it different tranny?

Attached: 1551107264636.jpg (566x500, 135K)

look sperg, i'm not happy they bent over to appease the resetera trannies either, but they aren't the ones who are doing long lasting damage to the developers. retards like you are.

Yea Forums can't hide their power level anymore

Not an argument. Censorship is bad you stupid kike

Because changing the soap texture was an obvious low effort "yeah sure we will fix what is offensive in the game" to get resetera fags to shut the fuck up about it and literally not change anything meaningful in the game. Yet here we are equating a meaningless change to overbearing censorship.

Isn't Resetera demanding that the people responsible get fired, though? Besides, they were the ones who tried to start the review bombing in the first place.

stfu and play vidya retard no one cares about your tranny siblings

What does this even mean?