Tfw they will never make a game as perfect as this one ever again

>tfw they will never make a game as perfect as this one ever again

Attached: file.png (220x313, 141K)

I'm waiting for the new game right now
Maybe they will remaster MW2 that'll be cool too

Last time I checked they were still releasing these shitty games every year.

MW3 sold more

Black Ops 4 is a completely different game to be honest, it does not even feel like cod anymore, too much changes.

Dont worry, they started doing remasters and remakes now.

>the most unbalanced cod game to date
>perfect

Attached: 1372267513483.jpg (320x287, 10K)

At least you were alive to have witnessed greatness

Okay... and?

That's not Blops1.

Attached: 1537488255107.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

it is not perfect at all. single player is constant sensory overload, there weren't enough coop missions and the multiplayer was unbalanced to fuck.
but all those things arent really that bad and made the game dumb fun

>you're old enough to have been an adult on Yea Forums when this came out and everyone was decrying it as the casual fortnite game of its time
>you're old enough to now see people post about it and remember it fondly

Blops 1 > MW1 > WaW > MW2 >>> Blops 2 >>>> MW3 >>>>> everything else

I'm sure these threads are mostly ironic.

MW1>BO2>MW2>Advance Warfare>Everything else.

Whenever someone says a game is unbalanced I feel that's a cope word for I sucked at it but won't take ownership over that fact.

8/8 no h8 are you 26 or 27?

>akimbo machine pistol with steady aim
>melee faggot Ninja speed runner
>akimbo 1887 shotguns sniper

It was unbalanced mess, sometime fun and Chaotic, but broken in all ways.

Fuck off zoomer.
I'd rather save Grigg's arse 'cause he's carryin' all the c4.

>but broken in all ways
Which is what made it great

No they're just made by 15-22 year olds aka 90% of Yea Forums. All of the fetuses that were playing this in 2009 are now adults getting nostalgic. MW2 was the fortnite of the day, but nowadays people will post FB tier pics of Rust captioned "when I was a kid this is where we settled arguments" or "kids nowadays wouldnt last a second in an MW3/BOPS 2 lobby". Wait 10 years and Fortnite will get the same treatment

Multiplayer was pure chaos and I don't think we'll ever get another fps quite as fucked in all the right ways.
Literally everything was OP even if some things were more OP than others so it was still fun to get demolished since you were still giving as good as you got.
Noob tubes, danger close and one man army made it so that no matter how good you were at the game you'd still probably die at least twice a round to some kid firing randomly.

Corl of shooty tooty moedrn doody

Based and Pricepilled.

longer ttk is a good thing aimlet

no it isn't it doesn't reward fast reflexes and is hugely depended on balance of weapons which is never good and there'll be meta weapons only everywhere