Exclusive

Exclusive.

Attached: NMD.jpg (1654x885, 219K)

>Stadia

Attached: 1471584016618.gif (387x283, 3.83M)

After Unchained, who could give a fuck

b

>indie shit nobody cares about

This, it's funny cause I don't even care they're race pandering

>tower defense
i thought this meme died 5 years ago

I found Unchained fun, but the progression and launcher could go fuck itself. I didn't even get a chance to play the awful Overwatch mode, how was it?

the first I would ever hope that a developer would actually rather take Epic's exclusivity deal. At least they would get paid while I pirated it, but Stadia means I literally will not be able to play it.

I liked the variety with characters in Unchained and the maps weren't that bad. That said the RNG grindy progression can go fuck itself.

Epic wouldn't make it exclusive. It would take away players from Fortnite's PvE mode.

Funnily enough, when Fortnite got revealed six years ago, wasn't it basically supposed to be survival crafting with tower defense elements? The style and camera really reminded me of OMD when I first saw it.

Attached: firefox_2019-08-20_19-08-35.png (1223x632, 1.62M)

If it's just like 1 or 2 then why not give a fuck? Those were good games.

Unchained was such an embarrassing abortion hopefully the company learned not to be just disgusting out of touch faggots again. But then they made it a stadia timed exclusive so they deserve to shut down by how short sighted they are

>main characters are some smug chick and a nig

well I can tell this is going to be shit already

>not the chad or sexy sorceress anymore
That’s fine. You can have it.

>white thundercock replaced with nigger
>sexy sorceress replaced with STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMYN

you cannot tell me this game doesn't have an agenda

>wasn't it basically supposed to be survival crafting with tower defense elements?
Yep, although the devs just don't know what the fuck they want to do with it in the long term.

>nigger
>unsexy heroine
gonna be a pass for me, resetranny devs

Attached: 1557896511457.jpg (500x479, 18K)

this, the guy was a bit too retarded (probably the fumes from staying in the mines for too long) in 2 for me compared to being a cocky novice in 1, but it's a waste not to use them again when they finally started getting somewhere with their odd pairing

Pretty much, but pretty much no one cares about it after Epic just repainted it in Battle Royale and wouldn't be where they are without it. I don't dislike PUBG too much, but fuck me was it indirectly responsible for humongous success in the last couple of years.

I've never gave a shit about service exclusivity but exclusivity since all I gotta do is spend 2 seconds opening up another launcher then I'm ready to go.

exclusivity to a streaming service? i'm not good to go anymore

>unsexy heroine
She's cute as fuck, what are you on about?

Attached: ready like potatey.jpg (450x450, 29K)

the power of cloud gaming

Attached: thanksgoogle.png (1800x649, 1.79M)