Are you getting this game or not?

Are you getting this game or not?

Attached: 6954169464.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SaCETwWz9dE
youtu.be/4LRFxs1BEFk
dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Z:_Kakarot
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When the jew rerelease "ultimate" edition with all dlc goes on sale for 10 dollars in 3 years

if they add Jiren

Attached: 1564834069573.png (720x880, 816K)

No, i dont need to see the same dragonball stories played out for the billionth time

fpbp
No rush for a new DBZ game at release, they come out year it feels like.

it's ps4 only right?

no pc masterrace, no care

I would If it was Dragon Ball, but it is Z shit

No. It looks janky as fuck. The RPG mechanics are barebones and the side quests are super derivative. The world doesn’t look interesting and actual gameplay in battle is the same xeno shit where all characters play the same and there is no real skill required. I’m all for a DBZ RPG-lite, but this is a shoddy replacement for an actual remake of Legacy of Goku. At this point, I’d rather just have Xeno3.

No. Now if it had been the complete story, starting with DB and ending with DBS, then maybe I would have. The ToP would have been fun to play in a game like this.

>lets play the same plot we've been playing for 20+ years
No thanks, at least not day one. I'll probably do this

>At this point, I’d rather just have Xeno3.
That's still being worked on, it's why Xenoverse 2 is still being supported with DLC.

How many times can you retell the DBZ story?

Is this the one where yet again we play through Goku's storyline starting with Raditz, even though that's been done to death for nearly two decades?

Has there ever been a game where we follow Vegeta and Nappa surviving past the destruction of planet Vegeta and living under Frieza's rule? I want to play that timeline for a bit.

Once all the DLC is out maybe. But if it goes at the rate XV2 and FighterZ are currently, I don't expect to be buying it until around 2030.

Jiren is massively overrated.

I didn't before, but they confirmed the driving episode will be in it
BASED
gay

Attached: 1537561753539.jpg (960x540, 59K)

No

>Has there ever been a game where we follow Vegeta and Nappa surviving past the destruction of planet Vegeta and living under Frieza's rule? I want to play that timeline for a bit.
Raditz was with them as well and having a game about all 3 in the time period you described would be pretty neat actually.

They have to or bandai loses the license.

Ask Toei and Bamco

Attached: 3b3aa085e31fe8b2a7d9df9f9baf73135bfd6519_hq.jpg (1024x640, 106K)

Jiren is probably the worst character to ever be introduced to cannon DB.
Literally, no characterization or motivations. And it is the strongest just because.
It feels like a fanfic character. Goku long lost brother that is the more powerful character ever because.

Even Kid Buu had more going for him. Being the personification of evil, insanity. He was evil for the sake of being evil but there was context and kid buu was fun to watch.
Jiren is boring and has no charisma besides he is the strongest and you should like him because of that.

no

Attached: takingthebait.jpg (1920x1080, 437K)

I'll rent it if it goes through Buu. I wish the effort for this was just towards Fighterz though.

I can only play through the same four story arcs so many fucking times.

That's because they do. But at least now they have three different devs making games so they have big dev times. This game seems terrible and way too close to Xenoverse despite that. Really fooled myself into thinking it was a legit DB RPG like was rumored way back instead of a DBZ ARPG. Legacy of Goku 2/3 were insanely good so that's all I'm holding on to, but I think it's gonna be a run of the mill 6/10 DBZ game.

I'm pirating it for the pc I will build after getting my first paycheck if its single player only
I don't have the money to throw around for $60 single player games come on
Kill yourself Jirenpreschooler
its on ps4/xb1/pc you retard

This minigame makes me feel uncomfortable
I wish they just let him jump into the fucking water like the animal he is
Goku isn't a little kid anymore and that fake tail shit looks weird

You'll get it next year. Or maybe Fighterz 2. Not sure honestly since Bandai has basically killed Fighterz but it makes more sense for Xeno next year
even though this is basically single player xeno

Agreed, just don't respond to the Jiren autist. This is all he does, all day, on Yea Forums. He's pretty much the worst, most thin character in all of DB/Z/GT/S and his backstory actually made him even worse than that since it was so fucking thin and pathetic

this

user this is Super-generation Goku, even if it's following Z. He has an IQ of 7

I'm not exactly a huge Jiren fan, but I never really understood the hate he got when he has the same amount of motivation and characterization as any other DB antagonist. Pilaf, DK PIccolo, Cell, Kid Buu and so far Moro have been evil for the sake of it and wanting power. Everyone else has been the antagonist due to varying degrees of necessity. Zamasu is the DB antagonist with the most motivation even if it's something we've seen dozens of times elsewhere, and imo his arc was ruined by Black. Basically, I don't get what people expect from DB when it's always been simple and straightforward.

Attached: Goku thinking.png (412x390, 91K)

Goku was smart in Z, mature.
In Super he feels like a kid. Maybe Toriyama thought that would make him more fun and enduring.

He is annoying and uncomfortable to follow in Super

not quiet. Every villain in DBZ isn't incredibly deep, but their motivations are more understandable and acceptable and above all, they are fun to watch and have charisma.

Jiren isn't even a proper villain. There isn't anything going for him. He is known and has presence cause he is strong. There isn't a big step, a bigger objective for him besides he is th strong dude and you should like him cause he is the strongest dragon ball character ever

Jiren is a mildly interesting design, had 2 or 3 good fights in the ToP, and is good for memes but he's not a very good character. I will say that he's fun as fuck in DBFZ though, he's on both of my main teams.

Having charisma is probably the biggest reason why some DB antagonists stand out compared to others. Cell is great to watch but his motivation is to just be the strongest. He was a yardstick that everybody tried to catch up to and Tori literally had him stand still for 10 days so that the rest of the cast could try to do so. Jiren was never meant to be a proper villain, the ToP doesn't have one. The motivation for all the characters is to not be erased which is already more than Cell's and many other villains. The backstory they tried to tack onto Jiren didn't do him any good as a character and Toei's interpretation of him killed his character even further.

His backstory is a really shallow Naruto backstory that doesn't actually explain anything. It's just Toguro without any of the actual depth of Toguro. The earth has been blown up like six times. Everyone has lost their loves ones. Tons of people were murdered and isolated. DB/Z was far darker and no one randomly just became an ayy lmao stronger than GoD character. I, not even memeing, genuinely felt insulted that they thought their audience, and by extention - me, was dumb enough to enjoy it, not question it, or think it was a good use of one of their final episodes after their series was cancelled

So what's the gameplay even like? Is the combat comparable to anything? Because an action game with light character progression and some side content with DBZ sounds decent even if I don't really trust CyberConnect2 these days. Their arena fighters are just aggressively mediocre outside of their attack animations, but at the same time they made Asura's Wrath which was one hell of a ride. Having characters other than Goku playable did interest me, at least.

Yes, people like endearing characters and don't like generic, boring characters with no personality, story, interesting attacks (RED FISTS AND RED EYES!!!... oh and Broly's Gigantic Meteor in 129, for some reason), or reason to exist besides "HE'S THE STRONGEST!"

Jiren is literally just a wallblock
He doesn't knock out Goku the six times he can
He doesn't knock out Kale
He just beats them up, meditates, then loses
In a fight for their universe's survival

Poorly written, no character, nothing interesting
There isn't anything to like about him at all

Cell motivation to be the strongest is kinda appealing and mirrors goku desire to find and fight stronger foes.
But Cell does it in a very twist and destructive way.

Cell could have destroyed earth, but his arrogance and confidence made him believe he was unbeatable. Even the way he acts is fun, mocking fighters, toying with them.
Like you said, DBZ had charisma, Cell was charismatic, fun o watch.

Jiren has no personality, nothing going for him and his backstory does literally nothing for him.
There is no villain in TOP but Jiren could have been a nice foe, an antihero if he actually had a personality.
But instead we are presented with an empty shell who biggest and only character trait is te fact he is the strongest.

>motivation is to not be erased
>meanwhile Jiren doesn't knock Goku out on two separate occasions, just so Goku can win because he's the protagonist

Jiren is bottom 5 in DBFZ though
Shame about my boy Janemba

>Jiren is bottom 5 in DBFZ though
Is he? I don't see him but I figure that's just because he's so reliant on reads. His assist is great and his damage is bonkers.
>Shame about my boy Janemba
Why? His neutral is strong, his assist is great and unique, he has almost no need for meter which means he's a great battery point, he gets knockdowns off of fucking everything, and he's got enough gimmicks to catch people who don't know him intimately.

Yes, I agree that his by the books backstory hurt what little character he had. Also, you need to remember that DB is still being written for the 12 year olds of the world.
Look, all I'm saying is that you could apply the majority of what you said to most other DB antagonists and come to the same result. I don't know if it's nostalgia but when you look at DB as a whole, DB/Z/S, you'll find that most of the villains have the same motivation. It comes down to Jiren's character and I'm sure if Jiren was written in the opposite direction he'd have been better accepted. I can't stress enough how badly Toei butchered the little character he had. In the manga, he doesn't throw a temper tantrum or go through a hope lost to hope regained type of character development in an instant.

All of DB and GT was written for 12 year olds and didn't have someone like Jiren

Janemba is the worst character in the game besides maybe Krillin. I don't have the energy to type it out but he doesn't have most tools that every other character has, which prevents him from being usable at all (for example, his IAD misses every character that's not a big body 50% of the time with no way to know if it will or not)

He has the worst assist in the game, by far dude. His autocombo is punished my literally anything besides blocking. His j2h pushes him back randomly, he has no mix up at all, very few true block strings, and a million other things

Don't bring that shit here, please for the love of god

Especially when our lord and prince of all saiyans is still undefeated, something JOBREN can't say about himself.

Attached: file.png (950x475, 532K)

I just watched through all of DragonBall Z and Super for the first time a few months back and this is completely wrong.
>LEnostalgia excuse
It was actually just better written

>hates Jiren
>"my boy Janemba"
holy shit the hypocisy

>watched
>started from Z
Buddy if you thought your opinion meant shit you're dead wrong lol

Attached: 1410933240904.gif (376x474, 26K)

Well damn. I haven't really touched him besides figuring out his routes and basic mix on his release day but he struck me as a solid battery (due to j.2M giving him knockdowns from any hit) with a good hitconfirm game. His 5LL is very similar to Bardock's in that it doesn't just bounce but has a really tall hitbox, right?
His assist is a projectile Vajra with a ton of hitstun, how is it the worst in the game? It tracks, it extends combos in ways no other assist can, it covers things in neutral that most other assists can't.

Attached: 1553663789063.jpg (753x719, 146K)

>DBZ storyline again
>Open world meme
>Goku as the only playable character
Not interested at all but who knows maybe il pick it up if i see it really cheap on a sale or something.

Attached: Kefla.jpg (426x568, 32K)

Google it, his assist is worthless.

Fuck no

You started from Z as well or you're just a retarded literal 40 year old boomer. Most people watched it on Toonami, and Z aired before DB for the large majority

Freeza > King Piccolo > Tenshinhan > Tao > Piccolo Jr. > Kid Boo > Vegeta >>>>> the rest > Jiren > Blackmasu
You cannot argue this.

The combat is pretty much a worse yet flashier version of Xenoverse, which i've already been fed up with, so no.

His 5LL is worthless. If you use it, you'll be punished by anyone who understands Janemba at all, every time. As long as they don't hold back, you outright lose (if you hold forward, you block from the other side; if you attack, you interupt, if you SD you win, etc. etc. etc)

Looks like he's taking one long massive shit

The logic would work if it were a fighting game and not an action rpg.

Please don't compare anyone's, let alone Janemba's, to Bardock's autocombo

>Most people
You just watched it for the first time and your thought was to skip the entire back bone to the franchise. He's right.

t. Ningen
Zamasu wasn't that great a villain beyond his basic concept being interesting but he should be above Jiren & "the rest" at least.

Attached: 1515214273825.png (500x340, 73K)

>I'm going to project and assume!
You're embarrassing yourself

>I watched it on Toonami
>other user watched it last month or whatever
Yep, same person. Retard.

This is a meme, aside from once or twice Goku has always seen fighting as a "game".

Are you thinking of his 5LLL, where he uses the teleport? I'm just talking the 5LL, the tail slam that groundbounces with a high hitbox like Bardock's. Unless I misunderstand you. That button based on my lab time is good for confirming jabs into full combos.

>goku as the only playable character.
Another spreg who doesn't know anything.

No, he hasn't, you retard. He was actually serious plenty of times in Z.

He would be if he wasn't far enough up his ass to start monologuing to himself in the middle of a fight.

I can
Frieza>Zamasu>everyone else>Jiren>Black

So far Moro is cool to read but we'll have to see how he ends up before being ranked.

Attached: DpFTASqU8AA4hGE.jpg (2000x791, 264K)

>Yea Forums is one person

Goku got serious enough to kill Piccolo Senior. Starting after the Namek Saga, Z Goku started focusing more on Gohan's growth than strictly being the best, to the point that he figured he'd hit his peak whereas Gohan had the opportunity to go beyond - though he also misinterpreted his son as having the Saiyan thirst for battle when he didn't. And in Buu Saga, Goku is still the usual dork but he's borderline sagely at times about how the new generation needs to handle shit instead of him, and surprisingly mature when he isn't fucking shit up. Then he gets revived and all that goes out the window when Gohan fails to catch a Potara. Vegeta also finally began to see Kakarot as the better of the two.

Then Super just acted like the Buu Saga characterization never happened, on top of shit like Hercule literally changing his head to body size ratio depending on how minor or notable he was for the arc, so Vegeta could go back to DAMN IT STOP GETTING STRONGER KAKAROT and Goku became his DB self until select parts of the ToP.

MERCENARY TAO > everyone else

>Goku
>Gohan (Kid, Teen)
> Vegeta
>Piccolo
>Future Trunks
Uhm back when they revealed the game they said Son Goku was going to be the only playable character now there's 5 , I had no idea the added that but still not enough to pick my interest.

Learn to read or process what you're reading
That's literally what I just said

looks like garbage with reused assets, probably buying when it's $20 bucks

Attached: EA0yKUxXYAAuXwx.jpg (1920x1080, 117K)

Stating your opinion isn't making an argument.
He can only be so good being shoehorned in the middle of another arc.

You know how I can tell you're a Superbabb?

No one unless they add spic dub.

My bad I am a complete retard.

these are the same Yea Forumsutists who keeps making the same posts on Yea Forums in every dragon ball thread

I already have dbfz, every other dbz released now is made to pander to the brainlets who couldn't handle playing an actual fighting game

But this does look to be an actual good game so there's that

TRASH character. Move on SHITren.

Once GODhan comes back, your use will have dried up. Fuck off.

Attached: 123123435367.jpg (417x330, 30K)

Is it an actual RPG where I can make choices and change the story or is it just Budokai 1 with filler free-roam and leveling?

Attached: 1508768492816.jpg (564x499, 56K)

frieza is a shit tier villain

This! If it's just the Saiyan-Cell Saga, I think I'll pass.

Ignore those anons, they're posers. Basically everyone started the anime with z, anyone who says otherwise is just a straight up liar or from a third world country

This

>post Namek frieza is a shit tier villain
ftfy

Don’t know because no DEMO has been released yet. Guessing its just Budokai 1 with RPG mechanics and filler

33yo EU citizen here i started with Dragon Ball i recommend you go back to your fortnite game .

yea probly

>EU
Read my post about third world countries

>they're posers
I know, they've all this time to read the manga and they still choose to go the retard route.

Attached: 1NACZ.png (720x540, 751K)

Don't know shit about Dragon Ball but the gameplay looks pretty fun

The EU is not a country you also need to apply more to your studies . More books less fortnite .

When it becomes 10 bucks Ill buy it, until then I have FighterZ

The subway club

Too busy flossing to read this post user could you please screencap a twitter post and reply to this post with that

the entirety of this game is banking on whether or not the progression of getting stronger is good or not and even the official sources suck at that

get ready to fight recolored saibamen and cell jr's over and over again even though you have planet busting capabilities past the saiyan saga

Attached: 1531263419105.jpg (512x512, 143K)

Literally over 9000

As many times as people buy it.

>boring shitter who jobbed to goku
No thanks.

Man, just make something a bit more grounded. Not all of Z was flying and shit. I'd argue only half of it was. Give me more martial arts from this martial arts series.

Literally who?

>Crafting in a DBZ game
>Open world-esque
>Collect minerals
>Build campfires
>Fishing
>Build equipment

It's like some offline DBZ MMO but you only play as Goku instead of making a character. I don't know, chief. Xenoverse seemed better as an MMO DBZ game, at least you can make a character and customize it.

You can play as other characters, but it's story/situation specific. I've seen some Piccolo gameplay against Tien and Chiaotzu for example, presumably in the post-Raditz timeframe of training for Vegeta and Nappa's arrival.

As long was we get broly as a secret character.

Attached: 1545366918347.jpg (779x1199, 198K)

I WANT TO FUCK HER SOFT GREEN ASS

>these are the same Yea Forumsutists
Are you oblivious to the fact most Dragonball threads are filled with Yea Forumsermin? They crossboard to Yea Forums if necessary if a DB thread somehow sparks there.

I mean we could get Z broly since the movie happens before buu arc but it's not canon and super broly is way too far in the future since that takes place during super.

He will be in one way or another, Broly's popularity breaks all rules, he was a secret final boss in fucking Attack of the Sayans RPG for the Nintendo DS, a game where the first Vegeta fight against Goku was the game's final fight, after that you can still free roam and space literally breaks apart in a cave so you can fight Broly.

i would prefer the bojack and broly movies to be in the game instead of the buu arc, honestly

>an MMO DBZ game
The official one wasn't even good.

Afaik toriyama is supervising the game and adding new side stories himself which basically means its the "canon" continuity according to him so I doubt either will show up unless he further retcons Z. Good god this shit is getting out of hand.

why is toriyama even writing dragon ball anymore honestly, why didn't this series end 20 years ago

Cocaine and hookers aren't free

He got asshurt burgers fucked up the live action adaptation.

Probably only canon in so much as "these characters and their circumstances existed but Goku didn't spend ten minutes flying around Namek fucking around to help them do something in the middle of the canon arc".

>toriyama is fucking up his own continuity
Are you surprised after the shit this hack pulled with super?

The live-action movie made him get real mad, Toriyama after that get off from just spending his millions to now at least supervise anything with the Dragonball name in it.

He was a hack long before Super.

The motherfucker can't even remember why people liked the series, what his characterization for Goku was, and what Frieza looked like. Why the fuck do Toei have to insist that he gets involved, or anyone else, for that matter? He's tired of this, he was tired of it 20 years ago and now after 5 he's just as tired of it. Stop fucking pestering him and come up with your own shit, because Future of Trunks and Bardock Father of Goku PROVED you could write compelling shit with no involvement from Toriyama that even he would write into the manga. Bardock was only in the manga because Toriyama liked the special, for fucks sake. STOP ASKING HIM FOR SHIT JUST USE WHAT HE LEFT BEHIND AND DO GOOD SHIT

he obviously stopped giving a fuck after cell

>big tiddy waifu turned out to be a fatty
I am no longer buying your game.

Attached: Blyad.png (1920x1080, 2.6M)

get fucked waifufag

>He's tired of this
What? Toriyama was tired of drawing manga full time like a slave every day of the week, now he is as happy as he can get, once the "Dragonball Room" was made Toriyama himself jokes about Dragonball existing with him just writing some notes on a piece of paper while a bunch of people the Dragonball Room at Shueisha scramble their brains to make a manga and anime out of whatever Toriyama writes on a piece of napkin. He now works without barely getting off his ass, he is as happy as he can be.

Can I Play as the real hero of the story?
The Prince of all Saiyans

He's senile as fuck, this we know but that doesn't mean he still can't give us good shit every once in a while.

>Was going to buy what looks like a mediocre game so far because there was a leak that said one NPC will have big tits
Have some standards, user. Big Tiddy is good but it's not worth buying a mediocre or bad game.

Attached: 1473565944662.gif (500x281, 605K)

The prince of all jobbers was confirmed to be playabe yes, you can get your ass kicked against Frieza, the androids and cell as much as you want.

yes you can play as jobgeta, you can lose as him too just like in the anime

>1 of 4 people that liked Jiren
Look everybody it's an exotic breed of faggot.

Why the fuck are we getting ANOTHER retelling of this goddamn saga? How about the original Dragon Ball story?

Attached: 1552978010635.gif (300x300, 1.22M)

>muh canon
Why do you retards still bitch about this?

Advanced Adventure is better than 95% of Z games so it's hard to top in the first place.

Too much work for torihack, he knows the majority of the fanbase is braindead normies who will eat this shit up anyway while he raughs and collects a big paycheck.

lol

Reminder Toriyama went out of his way to change BoG after Toei was well into development.

Murricans don't care about pre Raditz Dragon Ball, and Dragon Ball games are made with the international market in mind AKA Murrica.

>play exactly the same story retold over 9000 times without any room for deviations
It doesn't help that a lot of the plot relies on characters acting like retards.

>he thinks jirenmaxxing is autism
i bet you can't even solo the naruto universe you numberlet

Attached: 1537760120718.jpg (440x429, 119K)

>Toriyama having anything to do with the games

wrong image but whatever

Attached: 71429122.png (972x938, 795K)

Jiren is hot scalding TRASH. Literally "le stronger than every1 else just bcuz xD xD" the character. Hes bland as fuck and his design is fucking generic too. Just a grey ay lmao but with a jumpsuit. Fucking toriyama

Attached: 1565021294032.jpg (678x922, 245K)

>lazy designed and no personality character

Nah

Desu he said he was writing material for the game himself and said it's part of the canon.

This, I'm sick and tired of playing through Z.

He is fresh from writing the same greetings notes he did for the Broly movie, Toriyama is doing some OC for the game.

>hold on master roshi i gotta take a fat doodoo

Dunno yet. There hasn’t been a lot of enemy variety shown off yet which really hurts it, the flying looks boring and the random shit in the air not only breaks immersion, but reminds me of Superman 64. I also really don’t care to go through the story of Z again, but the world could at least be nice to explore so long as it feels living and lived in.

The combat is looking better, and I like how the bosses telegraph their attacks considering it’s a single player game. Multiple playable characters are nice even if they are just ripped straight from xenoverse, and driving looks pretty comfy.

Also, it almost looks like the style of the models slightly changes with the season which is neat. I guess we’ll see how it turns out. Xenoverse looked like clunky trash before its release due to journos who can’t play vidya, but it ended up being a pretty fun little DBZ sim. Hopefully this one will be the same.

Is he the kojima of anime?

Attached: 1526867234515.jpg (630x335, 32K)

Watching the Cell trailer reminded me of this ending theme youtube.com/watch?v=SaCETwWz9dE

Seems that will have enough single player content to waste money on this. Good to know the driving license filler will be in. Some Cell saga faces look off though, dont know if they are tracing the manga. I need to read that shit again

DLC is probably movie arcs, Beerus and some of Super and maybe something from GT as "another story" with the dragon arc but done better.

Every time people say the worst character is either Beerus, Krillin, 17(before patches), Jiren and now Janemba when Fat Buu is a character in Fighterz. Fat Buu is so bad that nobody remembers he is in the game

I don't think the later MGS games were shit.

In what fucking way?

Attached: Ackman_manga.png (620x672, 606K)

Yes he's a fucking hack.

This is filed under my "Not day 1 but eventually" category alongside stuff like Code Vein and the KH3 DLC

Unfortunately due to my nostalgia and love for the dragon ball series I will. I am pretty sure I have bought every game released on launch day even though most are shit. I just have so many fond memories of the series and I collect anything Dragon Ball. I know I shouldn't because this game looks to be pretty bland but I will continue to be a fool with money.

>mgs 4 and V
>good
Wew lad.

Attached: 1516933313836.png (500x371, 195K)

>writing material for the game
fucking how? It's the same story, are they actually adding anything new?

Attached: 1554359929028.jpg (500x703, 29K)

I'm basing that entirely off hearsay, the only MGS I've played is Twin Snakes.

There's supposed sidequest separated from the main story at least, the rejected Ginyu girl might be part of one of them.

He's doing side quests for characters like gohan and piccolo.

As much as I shit on Toriyama for all the dumbass shit he's done... I can't hate him because of this

Attached: ef510c65f347c2436e43a5cdd06a808d.jpg (1280x844, 216K)

Yeah. It's basically taking an expanded universe approach of throwing in new OCs and subplots happening along the canon timeline, instead of something like Xenoverse trying to correct them going wrong and so forth. I doubt it'd be considered canonical that Goku fucked off to deal with them, but whatever.

>makes kino
>then ruins his own series because his cowriters/editors stopped giving a fuck/left
yep

bro just pirate it, DB isn't worth yours or anybody's money anymore.

>playing the worst version of mgs 1
Oof.

don't blame him, contrarians on this board actually like that piece of trash. probably saw those posts and actually took them seriously.

>adding new side stories himself which basically means its the "canon" continuity
The stupidest thing I've read all day

Probably not. I wanted a Dragon Ball Sagas reboot. What I got was Xenoverse with a few more RPG elements.

Dragon ball isn't preachy.

>buy anime game
>get upset that it covers the story of the anime
DERP DERPITY DERP DERP

They haven't had a hype trailer like FighterZ had.

youtu.be/4LRFxs1BEFk

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

I hope we can play as 18.

Attached: 1566250276379.gif (600x600, 3.84M)

Why does Yea Forums hate dragon Ball and dragon quest? It's literally nice and simple stories that does what they're suppose to be the best. There's no EBIN TWIST AND TURNS or preachy morals but just an adventure of good vs evil.

What makes it so much worse than the original? Graphically, it's undoubtedly better.

Yea Forums loves DB which is why it has better discussions about it than Yea Forums.

>red ribbon underwear
it's the little things

Attached: Broly4.png (639x356, 342K)

>using hype as a noun
Go back.

haha bewbies! O___O!

Since when does Yea Forums hate DQ? The only people I've seen dislike it on here are those who hate all JRPGs.

I guess. There's still so much contrinarian here that just has me confused. What STUFF does
Yea Forums like?

Nice insight user. Really added to the discussion

Anything that isn't video games.

>side quest training with krillin in best outfit
God I fucking hope so.

Attached: DtnwUwSW4AAfG7l.jpg (1536x2048, 738K)

Almost every thread I've seen there's always a couple DQ IS SOOOOO BORING LOOK AT THE DESIGNS TORIYAMA IS A HACK HAHAHA THE VILLAINS LOOK LIKE TRASH.

Do they? They're even confused over that.

i miss kageyama. nudb is so soulless without him

Yes, notice how off topic threads go faster and have actual discussion.

Now, Kushida is in the same league and he gaves us one of the best things from Super.

Yeah but it's almost all shitposting.

Yeah....FighterZ opening was good and all but I was massively disappointed that Kageyama didn't come back.

Go back hypocrite.

Again. Nice addition to the discussion. Need something else to share with the class?

Go back.

Go back.

The game looks great and all but my major concern is will you be able to play as the doc and give vegeta his daily dose?

Attached: 1566351643741.jpg (1007x768, 62K)

She Is going to be a support character not a playable one .

Danke herr doktor

No thanks. Let me know when Xenoverse 3 is announced.

How do you know?

Look at the top of his head

Attached: Bruh.png (1600x900, 1.51M)

fuck you modern toriyama art style

Ugh that looks worse than xenoverse.

tardku

Attached: pigku.png (774x531, 245K)

>dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Z:_Kakarot
V-jump released some info a while back.

Now you're getting it.

yea, when shit hit the fan. just as in super

Have there been any other random enemies show off yet? So far the only one I’ve seen is the robot.

Doesn't say anything about her at all, they're still revealing stuff for the game so there's a chance more characters will be playable.

Considering they left Krillin as support, I'm willing to believe the only possible playable character might be Gotenks.

wait this goes up to Cell? I thought we were just getting Sayain and Namek sagas in this game

Whatever makes you feel better bro all we know is that Nº18 will be a NPC . That link just shows confirmed playable / NPC characters feel free to search for more info.

haha

Fucking BASED

>gotenks
He has he ever done anything useful?

The latest gamescom trailer confirmed Cell, but everyone's assuming it will go all the way up to Majin Boo maybe even further.

So apparently that's pretty much trying to 1:1 the original panel or so some are claiming, but I don't have a means of checking that on-hand

I bet Super would be DLC

Didn't one of the devs say it goes up to buu arc?

Sean leaked it and Monica went full bitch face when he did.

Wait seriously?

oh cool. I thought we were just getting DBZ Legacy of Goku 3D version, the fact it'll cover at least 3 of the main anime arcs actually has me a bit more sold on it. Prolly still gonna wait til it's on sale with all the DLC though

I don't know anime/video game people by first names man, cmon

Goku's VA and bulma's VA.

Quick search, shit quality.

Attached: 8.jpg (800x1240, 112K)

2 assholes that voice Goku/Bulma and the latter started all the drama with Broly's VA.

gaygeta's voice actor took part in it too. funny how the other characters voice actors took no part in it.

It’s amazing how quickly Sean went from being a likable VA to just as shitty as the rest of them.

Oh well, I always thought Rolph did a better job voicing Goku anyways.

>english va drama
Everytime

Sean was likable at one point?

Sean was always a cuck, look how many times over the years he's gotten assblasted over stupid shit.