Op pirate warriors 4

gamescom demo footage
youtube.com/watch?v=HDDjVaFX0_g
>luffy's new moveset is shown
>dash has been switched with a jump that you can use mid-combo to continue it in the sky
>specials have been moved from the O/B button and replaced with a new dash that can seemingly be charged to do more damage
>said new dash has a meter
>specials are now executed with R1 combined with any of the front buttons

Attached: 1566312185058.jpg (1920x1080, 280K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pvxCQGx1kKs
youtube.com/watch?v=pKk0rqlk5h0
youtu.be/pvxCQGx1kKs
twitter.com/INeedMoneySorry/status/1162676679640096770
youtube.com/watch?v=SU6AZA810FA&list=PL2R75x3ZazUDRZKsDU9-pi85DJ3WdGudI&index=5
youtube.com/watch?v=AL8m1Uktt4c&list=PL2R75x3ZazUDRZKsDU9-pi85DJ3WdGudI&index=6
youtube.com/watch?v=TSXT-xFTh4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=SnRNVuOzbws
youtube.com/watch?v=v1kkTV5BO-U
youtube.com/watch?v=_IvNPeok3mk
youtube.com/watch?v=5svxuS3L9_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1566332002167.png (1144x1056, 1.84M)

Attached: 1566332068119.png (1132x1083, 1.77M)

Attached: 1566332133820.png (1120x1065, 1.94M)

Attached: 1566332196465.jpg (1126x1049, 220K)

Cool.

No Carrot Blanca no buy.

Don't worry you'll get your bunny cvnny

Attached: 1421384125503.jpg (236x243, 23K)

HE'S IN

Attached: FUNK.gif (611x681, 370K)

>gum gum fireworks
Alright that's a buy

Carrot, Katakuri, Bege, and Kaido (they'll make up stuff like they did with Shanks and Garp) are guaranteed to be in basically.

based gum gum hanabi and stamp gatling. Praying on tornado kick from PW1

Hopefully the stamina bar can be increased, cuz dashing took out a huge chunk of it in the video

Looking forward to it. I enjoyed the hell out of PW3 and I will be enjoying PW4.

Here's some direct feed footage.
youtube.com/watch?v=pvxCQGx1kKs
Looks pretty good, certainly a lot better than the PC version of PW3.
That minute-long loading screen worries me, but I assume it'll be improved by the time the game releases.

Attached: 1563708894099.png (700x505, 147K)

This is gonna be the best One Piece game ever. I can feel it.

Attached: 1471642618113.jpg (500x333, 53K)

JUST GET THE FUCKING OUTFITS RIGHT

Show Kidd, Bege, Jack and Katakuri already.

Attached: 1563744623097.jpg (1920x1920, 3.87M)

For a warriors game this actually looks really good. Pirate warriors were always the best musous and nice to see 4 seems to be having a decent amount of effort put into it.
Got easily over 50hrs in PW3 so this could be nice. Aint played a musou in a while.

buggy is gonna be pretty cool with the new special system

>air combos
>four special moves and level ups
>vinsmoke crew confirmed
Looks good so far

Attached: giphy.gif (500x281, 993K)

So full force burst means we might be getting shit like rebirth Lucci or sulong Carrot? And Logias probably will go into element mode like they did in PW3 kizuna rush

I really want to impregnate Reiju.

They're not really fighting right?

Attached: 14-15.png (1771x1300, 752K)

>they've been going at it all night

Carrot is a Guarantee to be honest

Attached: 1554931077716.png (1366x768, 1.04M)

Attached: hurr.png (237x521, 76K)

Who the fuck cares about Germa? They ruined Sanji and the potential of a good arc

WCI was shit. Is there any reason to get this game?

>They ruined Sanji
How so? Also the arc wouldn't have even happened without Germa. It was a bad arc, but I don't think they're solely to blame for that.

Jesus christ dude screw luffy show some Sanji or Hancock gameplay ...

Attached: 0083_0145.jpg (1920x2121, 1.24M)

>it was a bad arc
nah

it really wasn't but whatever. if you people just want Enies Lobby/Thriller bark on repeat you're probably better off killing yourselves to save yourself the disappointment

>forced melodrama with sanji (it was impossible to believe that he truly thought he was trapped when they got robin out of an equally seemingly impossible situation)
>the absurd amount of plot armour even by One Piece standards
>pudding being a shit character
>half of the straw hats were able to outrun a yonko and part of her fleet for like 30 chapters
>that pacing
>most of the big mom children were garbage making the entire crew look laughable
It had its moments but at least half of it was lame, if not more

Attached: 1541880937089.jpg (700x724, 97K)

My favourite arcs are Sabaody and Davy Back Fight. I don't want One Piece to repeat anything, I just don't want lame arcs. Wano is shaping up to be much better unless Oda drops the ball later on.

>always the best musous
I wish this was the case, but they're even worse than the Orochi games when it comes to map and mission design. Easily the laziest in the franchise.
Has the best actual combat though.

>my favorite arc is Davy Back Fight
opinion discarded. you're the worst sort of OP fan

>you're the worst sort of OP fan
Why?

Sanji didn't want Zeff hurt which makes complete sense. Robin had no one like that you dunce.

Davy Back Fight is funny but that's it

I forgot about the Zeff blackmail. Fair point. Still, I think the rest of the issues listed in my post are understandable and justifiable complaints.
It has some genuinely exciting moments that have an undercurrent of comedy and it's well paced. I fail to see how calling it one of my favourites is an issue here.

They are all basically confirmed tbqh

Attached: 1556744232096.png (1064x1198, 1.85M)

that cursor on Jack's image

also Germa 66 are already all confirmed sans Judge. I'd really like Stealth Black to be in it as well though

Now that all the brothers are confirmed, whose chances do you think went up significantly? There's always the obvious characters that we all know are going to make it (Carrot, Barto, Katakuri, etc), but I'm talking about those mid range characters that you weren't so sure about.

Attached: 1534865396136.png (550x559, 792K)

>that cursor on Jack's image
I didn't make the pictures, just the list. It was from when the game was revealed, I know the Vinsmokes are in. Stealth Black isn't impossible, since the game is apparently covering some Kaidou based on the logo.

Cracker would be based. He was probably the highlight of Whole Cake.

Post Kyarroto.

Attached: Carrot 68.jpg (906x1030, 226K)

I loved him and I wish he'd had a bigger role past his defeat, even though I understand there's other children to develop. If anything he has the most interesting moveset to show in a game like PW4, and he was developed plenty.

Another PS4 exclusive! Awesome

He has a chance of showing up in Wano. I feel like both him and Katakuri have at least got to be addressed.

Perospero and Capone

Retard

They probably aren't going to show up, since they didn't take the whole crew and they were the most damaged members. You can see that the children that fought the most (Katakuri, Cracker, Oven) haven't been in any Wano panel of the crew.

Fucking hell that my dick

Attached: téléchargement.jpg (302x167, 8K)

>Capone
I always thought that he was a lock. He's a Supernova, he's very relevant in two out of the three new arcs they'll cover, and he has a developed moveset. I'd say that he was at the top of the list of likeliest Supernovas for the game, tied with Kid.

Hoping for Rebecca, Vivi, and Bon Clay the chad.
youtube.com/watch?v=pKk0rqlk5h0

I mean... who said they'd cover Zou?

It's honestly a wonder that Bon Clay wasn't in PW3 already. He's a fan favorite, and he's very relevant in two big arcs, as well as being a fighter already.
It doesn't have to be confirmed for it to be obvious. There's only three new arcs that haven't been covered yet, and it makes more sense for them to add newer arcs than go back and add the minor early islands that they already skipped twice.

Anyways, if we go by that logic, only WCI is confirmed, so he's a major player in the only arc covered.

Just give me playable Wiper

I know we just got info but I already feel like I'm suffering a big drought. Hope they give us a little something every month

Thanks for the new thread OP

>robin is a geisha in the wano arc

Attached: 1554655366664.jpg (917x1097, 62K)

>Robinfag
Hello Tyrone

What are the chances that those old costumes in the trailer are just placeholders?

What you want unlockable costumes? What do you think, this game is coming out on PS2?

Day 1 DLC, sweet goyim

I mean I think usopp's role is funnier but I didn't think they'd go that way with robin

Why would pink haired nami be out of left field? And Vivi higher than her at that?

>most of the big mom children were garbage making the entire crew look laughable
A literal grunt in the form of Cracker almost blown the fuck out of Luffy in the forest.

Oven can boil the ocean.

Her crew is pretty crazy strong

I don't think Rebecca has been playable in a console One Piece game. Ever. Vivi is more popular, had a more distinct fighting style, and she's been in more arcs. She's basically a SH, and she should be playable.

That and Vivi having a model in the game already helps

Probably 0. At least we are getting story costumes now, I'd rather we get more variety across arcs rather than giving them two costumes for the same arc.

My absolute pipe dream is a Reverie stage

It's not such a long shot, seeing the original stories they've done in the past. Reverie has a decent amount of already existing charcters (Sabo, Kuma, Lucci, Wapol, Garp, Fujitora) with the potential to add characters that weren't there like they did in PW3 for Dressrosa (Kizaru, Sakazuki, Ivankov, whoever they want really).

But seeing the demo it looks like they want a more focused story like in PW1. I hope it doesn't mean they have to cut the pretimeskip arcs.

It would make sense for Rebecca being a pacifist. having her be playable would ruin the point of her character

Big Mom's moveset looks awful, I hope her playable form looks better.

Any word on what the story mode will cover? Are they only doing post timeskip or will it cover everything from East Blue to WCI?

Attached: 17jqang.png (174x203, 109K)

They better include everything

No explicit word. Only "Relive the most popular episodes!". I don't think they'll skip pretimeskip, but maybe it won't have all the arcs from PW3.

Post your top 3 most wanted characters

Attached: bigger than speed.jpg (435x398, 47K)

Queen,Katakuri and Stussy

Attached: 1558458456205.jpg (850x800, 89K)

hordy jones, mihawk, and playable don flamingo

>mihawk, and playable don flamingo
They've been playable for a while now

Stussy was made for anal

if they're unlocked through that dream mode in 3 then that's why I didn't know that, otherwise fuck me

>Carrot has no doujins
Divine Punishment for being a furfag

i really hope in this game almost/every character in the game is actually playable.

Sweet, so I was right about powerup transformations being the gimmick over Kizunas this time around, hopefully it stays this way from now on.

i havent read One Piece since that fight with Don Faminco(?). can i get a quick rundown?

Just give me a new Unlimited game instead, World R was mediocre.

Geez, Yea Forums's Carrotfags are even hornier than Yea Forums's.

Attached: 1564003946.vhsscrooge_35646757.png (1759x2500, 3.51M)

Bege, Hawkins, and Apoo.

Attached: 1565902038481.png (310x396, 79K)

I liked the Kizuna system. Ideally I'd like both to be present

Nigga, please, cracker landed a single scratch on luffy. Everything else of that 12 hour fight was luffy dragging it out because he didnt want to go all out and wanted to conserve calories. He eaten cracker's entire arsenal. The fight was a fucking joke for luffy.
Saying "cracker almost beat luffy" is like saying "a kid almost beat an olympic runner in a race, but the racer was blindfolded and wasnt really trying to win the race"

Please no more teleporting stage bosses like Oars

Foxy, Wapol and Kaku

Hopefully they add a feature to switch characters mid-battle. One of my main gripes is having to stick with one character the whole stage.

Katakuri, Kaidou and Bege.

Personally I prefer sticking to one character. Biggest gripe with HW when I got it on Switch was the sometimes forced need to switch characters and you’d bounce over to someone right as they’re getting their shit pushed in and you have zero time to avoid it

Bege
Biggu Mamma
Katakuri

>zoro chapter
>another zoro chapter this week
>but sunday release dates now

Attached: 10 in stealth.png (132x250, 29K)

Big Mom is going to be playable. They wouldn't make her be just a gimmick boss fight, especially not after they dialed her height back to like half of her canon size.

Kaku
Barto
Cracker

Is Unlimited World Red any good? It's like $15 on PSN this week.

I regret not grabbing PW3 on sale last week. 1 and 2 were fun as hell.

Make it a hot swap.
Make it work mid combos and you suddenly have DMC3 tier combo building.

No carrot with pp no buy .

>stamp gattling is back
>fire works, ufo, hawk, ballon, every fucking thing in just one Luffy character

This is great. Still, I want Afro Luffy

The thing is that Zeff is a man among men, and if he knew Sanji was a pussy like that, Zeff would have slapped Sanji with his leg until the ends of Raftel

And Ganfall with Pierre

This, but no forced, only if you want to like DQ Heroes did.

Direct feed
youtu.be/pvxCQGx1kKs

Carrot does not have a pp when the sun's up.

Attached: 2534161943f488451615300fea6c7d30.png (1200x1031, 882K)

I want funi to dub it

Post your list

Attached: pw4.png (1297x829, 1.79M)

15? I bought the ps3 version for 9,99 years ago. The gameplay is meh, but I enjoyed how some areas felt like an adventure like Drum and Foosha village with the mountain. I really loved the bug hunting, specially in the mountain. OST is great. Story is alright, the villain was good. That "story" coliseum mode with Doffy was meh

It's the PS4 version on sale, not sure if it's any different. Might grab it because I've been catching up on the manga and am in the mood for a one piece game.

Bartolomeo
Mr. 2
Queen

Attached: NANI.png (312x539, 146K)

>Afro Luffy costume for the Davy Back Fight map
>boss fight against Foxy on the deck of the Sexy Foxy for a finale

that's all I want out of this game

Kyoshiro - Komurasaki - Orochi is pretty much the same deal as Lu Bu - Diaochan - Dong Zhuo

Kyo is looking like one of the most important Wano characters. I'd say he comes across as more important than Jack

Attached: wano111.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

It's an enhanced port with all dlc.
And for PW3, just wait. Those games are on sale often

>Reiju confirmed
>Barto and Katakuri lock
I'm pretty sure Perona was already confirmed, so my list is already complete. Day 1 purchase.

I highly doubt any characters from PW3 will be dropped. They already have the assets, it's only a matter of making adjustments. Perona is not going anywhere

I hope they make her more fun to play, being the status effect character gets old very fast.

I will not be the only person who suffers from witnessing this monstrosity. I'm taking you all with me.
twitter.com/INeedMoneySorry/status/1162676679640096770

>Kinemon
>not a lock
He's been a pretty big part of the story for something like 7 years now. He was only absent from WCI during that time.

Go back faggot

He also has no combat showings yet beyond cutting fire on Punk Hazard.

FUCK kizuna and FUCK swapping

When has that ever stopped them from making a musou moveset?

You tell me, I can't think of anyone they added to PW 2 or 3 prematurely.

Nearly all the content on this board comes from twitterniggers nowadays so I don't know why you are surprised.

Garp and Shanks are in the game with full fledged movesets despite never being seen fighting.

Not pictured: Ohm, Jabra, Blueno, Kalifa, Ryuma, Jozu, Caribou, Paulie, Bepo, Randolf, Gan Fall, Amande, Jozu, Momonga, Hyouzou, Mr. 4/5, Ms. Merry Christmas, Ms. Valentine

Just a heads up that she can still 'fight' in the sense that her attacks don't actually hit but they do damage. Or have her and the Tin Soldier as a duo character.

Attached: Mypicks.jpg (1280x560, 431K)

Pedro, X. Drake and Patrick Redfield

Attached: c1653.png (640x512, 490K)

>7 years
Jesus christ. Law is also tagging along for that long. How time goes

He hasn't done jack diddly fuck in a fight though and I'd rather have characters that I've seen in a fight over someone who is going to be 100% Shanks-mode. Dude is a samurai that can make clothes. Could be cool in theory but I wouldn't be sad to see him out of the game

>World Red is one of the worst OP games I've ever played
>Red is cool as shit with an interesting and unique DF power

Worst part of World Red isn't even that it sucks. It's that Red is never going to show up in anything else. I'd kill for him to be in PW4. Same for Shiki, Z or Tesoro

Garp is also like that and I loved him. More in 2, since in 3 they locked a lot of his fucking grapplers into Kizuna shit. Throwing cannon balls was fun
Also, make Kinemon summon his pals for some of his moveset, even the kid in the dragon form

I REALLY hope they'll add in arcs that were missing in 3 like Whiskey Peak, Little Garden, Long Ling Long Land, maybe even Amazon Lily.
Playable Mr 5, Foxy and Vivi would be so dope.

if they lumped the other Samurai into his moveset that might be cool. I just don't want another dude who's just a swordsman, but 95% off his moveset is made up

I still want Oda to make a chapter were some filler/movie/game characters get mentioned so they at least become part of the main story
Even something small like Red showing up in a flashback about Gol D Roger or someone mentioning Jonathan getting a promotion

Vivi and Karoo would be incredible. I'd be alright without Mr. 5, if we're getting Baroque Works its gotta be Mr. 2.

[diarrhea sounds intensify]

That will never happen. One thing the anime team has to do when it comes to filler is consult Oda on what fruits he intends to use before they add it to the anime. Whatever filler fruits you see are fruits that won't get acknowledged at all in the canon story, period.

That'd be cool too.

That'd be cool too.

Thank goodness we're in the arc that culminates everything that has happened since Punk Hazard.Seriously considering taking 2 years break after Wano.

You’re not alone fellow dubfag. Just wish they’d actually continue dubbing, not like they don’t have literal hundreds of episodes to work with.

>shit pushed in and you have zero time to avoid it

Dude, these games are so incredibly easy though? Even if an enemy hits you, they will barely do damage and you can heal up instantly from all the hearts that drop. You can still stay on one character. Why take away the fun from others for something that's optional?

>It's almost been nine years since the cutoff from the timeskip
I remember that sticky on Yea Forums. Everyone was hyping up the next chapter.

same. They're way behind on the dub though so I doubt they have anyone even lined up to voice Big Mom or any of the Dressrosa/WCI/Zou/Wano characters. Shit would be great though. I think the only game they dubbed was Unlimited Adventure and I really enjoyed it

The 2nd timeskip and comeback arc where Luffy beats Big Mom will be even more hyped up

I really dont care as long as it isn't forced. There were only a few HW missions that required it, but otherwise it was avoidable. It was just annoying to switch and then have my score get fucked up and some of the missions in HW had a 1hit and your dead rule in effect

>2nd
Hell, something really big has to happen for that to work. Maybe the Gorosei wiping out Alabasta.

The next chapter following it focuses on Vivi and Carue trying to survive the seas as outlaws

Attached: Vivi_the_Pirate.png (490x455, 178K)

Huh. Reiju being playable was expected because tits, but I didn't expect all three Germa boys to make it in. Ichiji and Niji have enough for decent movesets but I feel like they'll have to dial it in for Yonji.

>Ichiji
Punches, explosions, and lasers
>Niji
Electricity, sword, and moving at incredible hihg speeds
>Yonji
Uh, his wrist extends?

Attached: goodfornothing.png (616x329, 248K)

Yonji is the powerhouse. I imagine him throwing rocks and shit.

They can build good movesets for characters as long as they have a solid basis to work with even if the character hasn't actually shown much in a real fight. Take Marco for example. All he did in Marineford was clash with Kizaru once then spent the rest of the time flying around and getting sucker punched and had no named techniques. He still ended up being one of the flashier characters in the game and really fun to play.
It only really comes off as lame when they clearly have to scrape the bottom of the barrel to come up with stuff, like Shanks and his red lightning. Even then some of his moves were still pretty cool to look at.

Something like that to raise the stakes does feel necessary at this point. There's only so many times you can bring up Ace dying without it getting old.
I get that Oda wants it to be this fun grand ol' adventure but we're nearing the endgame and there's zero tension because we all know Luffy will miraculously fix everything every arc.
I'd imagine a 2nd timeskip taking place after they finish the Grand Line and go for the second lap. It would make Luffy being Yonkou level feel justified instead of an asspull.

Shanks was worth it just for his slow Conqueror's Haki walk. That move is the coolest thing.

Marco's flying was fun. Which is why I want more shit like that, like Ganfall with Pierre

If you dashed you can skip some combo into the move you want faster. Shanks was hilarious doing that, and Doffy.

Yeah, the Haki Walk is the exact move I was thinking of with Shanks. Made up for red lightning just because of how cool it was.

If Sanji can't do damage to female characters like in PW3 it's still gonna be there.

>Character taller than 2 and a half / 3 meters.
>Time to whip out the hydraulic pomf sound board.

Attached: 1566323576312.png (372x393, 176K)

I think Luffy needed to eat all of those biscuit soldiers (which he could only do with Nami's help, he might have even lost the fight if not for her) in order to use Tankman.

Have him shoot hearts at them. The gentleman detail is nice and all but it's honestly a pain the way it's handled in PW.

If anything, everything since Punk Hazard has been creeping towards the endgame, with the entire way Big Mom was handled for example; Luffy was exhausted from beating one of her top commanders, he had to push himself with fighting another commander on top of the Straw Hats barely making it out of her territory alive and this was just to rescue their crewmate, never mind beating the top dog herself and Luffy getting one-shotted by Kaido shows he's not ready and things are getting serious. With both Linlin and Kaido present and the Reverie showing the real endgame, there's going to be something big happening real soon. It'll slap everyone in the face when they least expect it.

Yea Forums for once had actual discussion when this popped up.

Attached: 906.png (1136x728, 578K)

This shit was straight up retarded in PW3 and even more so in Burning Blood. I wish they would just do what they did in the Grand Battle games and give him some heart effects and different voice lines when he fights a woman. At least that way it’s kind of funny and he isn’t straight up dead weight

>Alabasta gets buster call'd
>Pell somehow dies in the explosion

Looks like a tall Double king.

Would be better if Pell was the only one to survive out of all of the supposed casualties.

I can't wait to see what new outfits they have for best girl. Her geisha getup is basically guaranteed.

Bon Clay, Katakuri and Bartolomeo.

Attached: 1528626744500.jpg (1499x1500, 497K)

Now that would be some poetic shit.

I really wish/hope. I love Queen. Imagine changing into his dino form and whipping bitches with your neck.

Attached: Ryu_Ryu_no_Mi,_Model_Brachiosaurus_Infobox.png (628x895, 667K)

Oh god, this isn't the DW9 system is it?

Seconding this. Or at the very least X Drake. We’ve seen enough of him that they could put together a decent moveset between his normal half and full Allosaurus forms

He did have Shiki mentioned in the manga so it could happen.

I love that there's an entire subclass of Dragon Dragon Fruit dedicated entirely to dinosaurs.

I’m kind of surprised it’s not called the Dino-Dino Fruit. Are dinosaurs being akin to dragons a thing in Japan?

Could be a reference to the fact people thought dinosaur bones were dragon bones at first.

Judging by previous costume choices I would hardly say it's basically guaranteed.

No, Dinosaurs were called dragons or worded similarly to dragons in the past when they found bones underground and saw the reptilian features, which shows that One Piece is still keeping true to being a pirate-themed manga in the 1500's despite the increase in technology.

I dont remember the special moves requiring energy in DW9. But the worst part of that game was the lack of unique movesets, something that wont be an issue in PW4.

I hope they change chopper to actually include all his forms. I hate his normal attack string. I also hate how they don't even use walk point.

You're right, I'm just getting my hopes up too high. How fucking hard is it to give the Straw Hats their arc-appropriate clothes? You've had the foundations for these characters laid out since the fucking PS3 days. Just do it.

Attached: 1528625820624.jpg (1280x800, 457K)

I can't wait to take hundreds of screenshots of Reiju's bellybutton

Excuse you, that's Sanji's wife.

Attached: 1528745830847.jpg (480x720, 63K)

Somehow I don't think she'll mind

>it's fucking blonde
I hate Oda so goddamn much.

Attached: 1562945256004.png (1112x452, 472K)

>gets beated by a fucking dango

His run animation should be Walk Point. No excuse why it isn’t other than developer laziness which is a shame considering how many little details they through in to PW3

Smoothie is a mountain of a woman. I want to scale and conquer her.

Attached: 25d58ac5-77ac-496e-c9c6-ba0035eef8e9.png (1280x1024, 1.61M)

They should have dedicated transformations with their own movesets but that would probably be a lot of work. I agree that his current moveset is fucking lame and needs a revamp.

Attached: 7a6dc03e-63f2-425c-c2cf-cddcdcb43b12.png (1280x1024, 1.6M)

Nice

I seriously wonder what the reaction would be if 9 years of buildup really did culminate with Kaido being dango'd

Will they give her a proper transformation or will they just make her a second character?

Attached: carrot one piece.jpg (1024x1743, 151K)

They almost never did that in PW save for the Timeskip Straw Hats, so it'll be her transformation.

They've implemented a dedicated transformation system now it seems so they'll surely use that. Having them seperate would limit her so I really hope not. Quality over quantity and all.

Oda's color schemes are always the opposite of what people thik they would be
Kaido is blue in his dragon form, Oars was all pink and Kuma's original color scheme had his coat orange. He changes them sometimes to fit the anime, as with Kuma

Will Carrot be able to double jump?
This is important.

Sunday release dates? this is the first I've heard of this

That was one of the first things they talked about.

mangaplus now provides viz scans on their site for free on sunday, it's a simultaneous release with japan since jump comes out on monday over there

Thank god the anime got to Kuma before Oda did. I'm not sure I could have taken creamsicle Kuma seriously.

Will Sanji get infinite jumps?

Attached: 1449387628052.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

The trailer already messed up Sanji's royalty outfit though

Who talked about it?

GIB

Attached: max g.png (414x524, 232K)

I've never been a fan of musou games, but I like OP and I've been wanting to play a good OP game, but no opportunity presented itself. So I wanted to ask people more experienced in the genre: is PW4 looking good? I've heard some good things about PW3, but sadly the PC version got the short end of the stick from what I've heard, so I had to pass on that one.

Attached: 4ea02e5def22d9b772b13dd8f588f902.jpg (1080x1527, 1.51M)

You guys are alright. Don't go to Marineford tomorrow.

The small amount of information we gleaned from the demo is already promising with jumps, super dashes and multiple special moves. It can be hard to get into musou games but if you really like One Piece you'll more than likely get sucked into these. It's a really good combination of genre and existing IP, helped by the fact that these are actually some of the best musous out there. There's move sets, insane character variety, and nice systems introduced in each subsequent title to flesh it out.

Attached: 1362855452530.jpg (4000x4000, 810K)

Short Nami best Nami.

Game is looking good, but I'm concerned about them evidently going with the 'no charges' system of DW9 as that made that game even more repetitive than the regular charge system did. PW4 looks like it's tacking meters onto the special moves/combos so I'm curious to see if it pans out for the best or worse.

Generally when they drastically change things up in a Musou they end up fucking everything up and making it worse. Hopefully this isn't the case here. Frankly I prefer the "more of the same, but better" approach instead of the 'muh innovashun" route.

PW3 is the best game in the entire musou genre, and so far PW4 looks like it'll be an even better.

The PC version was a PS3 port and it was released the around the same time as the PS4 version.

I heard it was a Vita port.

Just to be clear, normal Dash is still in. Only the new Power Dash has a stamina meter.

Attached: controls.jpg (1280x720, 231K)

>the pause button actually fucking pauses the game
Fuck the person who decided to put pause on the touchpad in PW3.

Attached: 1371349311007.png (500x454, 263K)

I actually liked that PW2 and 3 didn't have a jump button. Hopefully you can still use the regular dashes to cancel animations and go straight into running. Also hope you can assign R2, I hate having lock on L3/R3 as it's too easy to press it by accident while playing.

>I hate having lock on L3/R3 as it's too easy to press it by accident while playing.
Just how hard are you gripping the controller while playing, user? I hate how in a lot of modern games they bind sprint to L3, because how HARD it is to press. Not to mention I'm always scared of my controller making crunching noises when I press on the sticks.

Apparently today's V Jump has more info about the game?

Oh, nope. Looks like it's just the same stuff that we already had in Shonen Jump.

Attached: ECaNASjVAAAHL0g.jpg (4032x3024, 2.38M)

WE HAVE SUPAPOWA

Attached: holy fuck shut up aaaaaa.png (227x288, 33K)

What a disappointing OP. It couldn't live up to HOPE but it was too damn cheesy for its own good.

Attached: 1397554402444.webm (624x351, 2.96M)

>that pacing
This is never an issue in the manga unless you read weekly.

If we are missing Diamante, the game devs are retards.

WELL IF YA REALLY INSIST, I'M GONNA BE IN PW4

The animation in it was kino though.

Without Nami Luffy would have been fucked, speedreader.

Dinosaur in Japanese is Kyoryu, dragon in Japanese is Ryu

Just play Unlimited Cruise 1 and 2, or Unlimited Adventure. If you already beat them, replay them.

DIAMANTEBROS

Attached: Diamante.png (1920x1080, 3.13M)

Bros, how can I make Smoothie my wife? Like in real life and shit.

For some reason when I read his dialogue, the voice that pops into my head is a slightly deeper Mother Brain from Captain N. Or I guess it's just Audrey II at that point.

now that you mention it, i looked up both of his voices in the anime and they gave him a somewhat deep voice for such a lanky character like him

You're not wrong, I just watched it again and it's really nice to look at. Robin getting her own solo bit of have SUPA POWAHS was appropriatee. Song wasn't even as bad as I had put in my head, it just doesn't really stand out much and the chorus is shit. Over the Top is stand out, though. Animation and song are fun as hell.

Attached: robin.png (1440x811, 923K)

when will we get a One Piece or Naruto game that's not just retarded fighting?
we could have the entire story of OP, with all its islands and additional locations and story in a sort of action rpg kind of game
like imagine Prototype + new Spider man game + Skyrim + AC Black Flag + One Piece

They dragged the super powers segment so much, its agonizing and ruins what would otherwise be a fun opening

Katakuri, Sulong Carrot, Coby. Also Snakeman which most likely is already in the game.

No playable Perospero no buy.

Kyoshiro is overrated. He doesn't seem to be that relevant in the main conflict, in fact he might just be Zoro's antagonist and nothing else.

Realistically, how many Charlotte children could they make playable? People will riot if Katakuri isn't in but I wonder how many others they'll try. Oven, Perospero, Cracker, and Daifuku I can see being decent fighters. Smoothie might be tough to work with given her ability doesn't exactly transfer to gameplay.

Attached: 1361410238751.png (1188x942, 317K)

Smoothie can juice mooks and enemies to powerup and get even bigger. She better be in, man.

i feel like people are really overlooking perospero's chances
>made great use of his devil fruit during whole cak, with different named moves
>can also make him use his gun loaded with candy bullets
>always listed as one of the mvp on the villains' side for whole cake

he's most probably gonna be revealed alongside katakuri

Attached: Candy_Maiden.png (1280x720, 1.05M)

So now that we have a full on transformation system, which characters do you think will be getting one? I can see most of the old quick transformation supers becoming one

>luffy (duh)
>chopper (monster point)
>franky (iron general)
>carrot (sulong)
>moria (shadow's asgard)
>magellan (venom demon)

Pudding could work.
>gun
>knife
>memory attacks
>Nitro and Rabiyan
Trailer already confirmed she has a 3D model.

Attached: pudding walker.jpg (362x179, 97K)

Enel - Amaru
Zoro - Asura
Doflamingo - awakening
Brook - Soul King
Usopp - Sogeking

Big Mom

Attached: character_10821_c1.png (640x512, 174K)

He was the biggest threat after Katakuri, he's merely been overshadowed by him. It's going to be a shame if he doesn't even show up as a boss.

It sounds crazy enough to work, but I don't see it happening when there's countless actual fighters to implement. Even Vivi has a better chance.

Attached: 1475043231352.jpg (1927x1375, 1.46M)

Wonder if Teach will get more crew members besides Burgess. Doflamingo and him both need more people to interact with as it was just silly in PW3 with Blackbeard only having his wrestler and Doffy either bossing Bellamy around or just being by himself.

One thing I hope they remember to keep is the meaty thunks and screen shakes when you hit enemies. DW and SW forgot how to add impact to attacks ages ago so it always feels like you are cutting through paper. In PW3 hits for most characters actually feel like they have substance due to the miniscule pause on impact accompanied by the above effects.

this is why I will never be able to play these games

You can just play with one hand.

That begs the question, just how much Dressrosa are we getting in PW4? Right now all the focus is on WCI and Big Mom's posse but they didn't cover anything important with Doflamingo in 3. How many of his guys are we getting? How many of the Straw Hat alliance will show up?

Attached: 1560735200949.jpg (1920x1080, 293K)

kek, I've never played any of the warrior musous but are they that easy?

That's kinda the point of musou as a genre: to feel yourself so ridiculously overpowered, you destroy entire armies with each swing.

Neither have I, I just made a joke.

Depends on the difficulty setting and if you bothered to grind characters. PW2 and 3 you could start right on Hard and have no problems but the unlockable Super Hard difficulty would probably murder you if your character wasn't near max level.

Can't wait to play as Tamago -bon.

Attached: tamago.jpg (918x720, 467K)

Attached: baron tamago.png (640x462, 461K)

I can't believe we're getting PW4 on December 31, 2020.

Attached: d4c55c4a3e269ea9f590b83719e5c8e4.jpg (1000x750, 107K)

Why yes I do think Heitai-san would make a great addition to the Pirate Warriors 4 roster

Attached: 1564581765310.jpg (500x500, 53K)

why's her hat so round?

Attached: 1559844222.jpg (900x506, 51K)

She wanted something different from all the cowboy hats.

Attached: 8f45506b5e42fd343b7ca06803ada64d.jpg (547x593, 126K)

With all the talk of OPW4 ive decided to go back and listen to all one piece op (the japanese ones) and man after the timeskip arc the ops went down in quality and unironically lost soul and comfyness. My favourites are number 2 and number 6.

Attached: 1543343117233.webm (1920x1080, 1.74M)

>My favourites are number 2
My nigga.

Bullshit. We Go is almost as good as We Are, which is still the absolute best opening, Hands Up is good, Hard Knock Days is good, We Can is good, Hope is great, and Over the Top is fantastic. Only weak openings post timeskip are Wake Up and Super Powers, and they're not even bad. Meanwhile the worst openings: One Day, We Are funk version, Share the World, are all pre-timeskip.

Built for paizuri and hotdogging.

I quite like Hard Knock Days, Hope and the new one. To each their own.

I think my favorites are definitely the two for Water 7/Enies Lobby.
youtube.com/watch?v=SU6AZA810FA&list=PL2R75x3ZazUDRZKsDU9-pi85DJ3WdGudI&index=5
youtube.com/watch?v=AL8m1Uktt4c&list=PL2R75x3ZazUDRZKsDU9-pi85DJ3WdGudI&index=6

OOOOOOOOOONE DRREAM
OOOOOOOOOONE WIIIIISH

Attached: thebesthebesthebest.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Right, going through again and i might have been a bit too hasty in judgement. Some are comfy however i feel like the last couple of noes are not as good as others. (also i should have specified that they arnt bad and horrible... apart from the latest one... just not as good in my opinion as the preskip ones.)

Bon Clay, Bege, Hawkins (and Snakeman)

Kaku, Tamago, and Bellamy.

>PW4 is my breaking point to buy a PS4
am i a failure

Attached: scared pika.jpg (399x282, 11K)

Wish they would let us buy the One Piece opening songs to play in Free Mode/Dream Log

Why? It's coming out on PC as well. Yeah, there's a chance it'll be a port of the Switch version, but at least wait for any confirmation on that front, plus it'll probably be fixable by mods, like 3.

Yes
Just buy a switch and pirate it user
Or buy the superior PC version for the nude mods

>buy a switch
That's an even worse option.

>Why? It's coming out on PC as well
i'm too poor to afford a new PC and the current one i'm running can barely use firefox without hitting 80+ cpu/memory.

PS4 version will be censored, I wouldn't advise that one.

So all versions will be fucked up in their own way?

the game is going to be a shitty port of the ps4 version like every other bandai game on PC, don't expect much

I'm grabbing it on Switch, should run fine if PW3 is any indication

In World Seeker (which was shit I know, but still), Zoro's 'transformation' was just him taking his shirt off

>Usopp - Sogeking
But those are two different characters.

The PS4 is just a shittier PC. At least you can hack a switch pretty easily and it has the portability appeal.

>Zoro's 'transformation' was just him taking his shirt off
imagine if we get something similiar for some of the female characters then...

Attached: panting cock.png (141x153, 13K)

I don't agree with the others that he hasn't done enough, he's done enough for Koei to bullshit a moveset together for him
he's just not a popular character though, I could see him being a support character but not a full on playable because no one would give a shit if he was added

>caring about musou after the shit stain that was DW9

DW isn't even the best musou series. Why would its one shitty game be emblematic of the entire genre?

I would

Reiju's tits are too small. Might as well put her in a burka.

Attached: thftghrgerdgrgerg.png (271x288, 9K)

The anime is not representative of the manga.

>implying the manga is better than the anime

oh no oh no nonono
here it comes

>Brook, Sanji and Jinbe wih same clothes from pirate warriors 3
>Luffy just got a black paint
How fuckin lazy can they be? modders would do a better job.

Attached: 1553990977347.jpg (448x417, 49K)

>Anineonlyfag
I'm not gonna derail the thread so know your taste is shit and you're missing out.

Anyway, posting the actual best opening.
youtube.com/watch?v=TSXT-xFTh4Y
Definitely replaying PW3 until the game releases.

Attached: 1479403022908.jpg (592x448, 31K)

Nice.

I really wanna play this comfy on Switch but I know that I'll just get the base PS4 version. Not gonna get burned again by Koei's laziness with ports.

The leak said that they're gonna have arc-appropriate costumes for all arcs now.

I swear I can never guess the hair color of these characters in this series. Oh, Katakuri probably has black hair. Nope, dark pink.
Oh, Hiyori (the princess in wanoz) probably has black/brown hair. Nope, GREEN.

Attached: Hiyori_Manga_Color_Scheme.png (490x950, 1.19M)

There is no way Koei would be bothered to do that

They're "fighting," all right.

Zoro has green hair and Koby pink. A little too late to make that complaint.

It was PS3/Vita port.

It featured the worst aspects of both ports. Water in the island bonus mode for example was Vita water, while some effects were worse in PS3 and they're in the PC port.
Also many effects like Aokiji's ice effects were removed, and some transformations are outright broken, like Marco's body disappearing when he's transformed.

Never played any of the pirate warriors before. Do they start at the beginning of the story and go all the way up to the (then) current point?

I once watched a 2hr video that compared all regional OPs and the best one was a German one, but I dont remember which # it was. The one where the crew is falling from the sky in the beginning.

No idea about 2, but both 1 and 3 do that, though the first one starts with the timeskip and then goes back.

I will never forgive what they did to chopper's design.

Attached: kwguIke.png (959x486, 521K)

Unless you're criminally underleveled taking one or two stray hits from an enemy in HW won't even get you close to dropping from A rank to B rank.
Hell, in the switch version they permanently turned the difficulty down to baby level by letting you lose upwards of 99% of your health before B rank.

I can see where you're coming from about it being slightly annoying, but those hits shouldn't really effect the end results.

Gotta capitalize on the cute mascot.

At least he gets to milk Milky's milkies.

Attached: 52394867.gif (500x281, 1.98M)

The other forms are getting older so don't worry. If that user is right, a second timeskip may show him finally grown. He is seventeen.

Attached: confirmed.png (479x317, 100K)

His hair was always colored lightly. So the actually color could have been anything from blond to the minty green we know he has. Same with nami, her's was never colored completely black.
The princess and queen had theirs colored completely black in the manga but their canon hair colors are light; blond and green.

Attached: 8bd78aee7c6b24488d8a3f29218cbee4.png (540x720, 123K)

3 does and its pretty elaborate too.

One Piece is too new for that, but there's actually a real fanscene out for German anime opneings of the late 80s and early 90s.
Apparently there was a certain production company who made songs for a lot of shows that were just pure soul.
I'm not German myself, but I once got entangled in that, and there's really a lot of charme in that stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=SnRNVuOzbws
I love this one

Chalk it up to Oda not fully deciding on colors until he has to show them.

>before: hurrr durr im a deer mashup without any discernable features only liked by minimalism dorks

>after: actual fucking character

>second timeskip

Attached: 1560450838368.png (747x812, 481K)

imagine thinking this

He had a point last night. Luffy is nowhere near the level of power as a Yonkou. He has the numbers but not the strength. He'll need at least twenty more years.

Everyone is.
You're being left behind in the dust cloud of irrelevance

>2008
>we're halfway through the grandline!!
>2019
>zzzzz
How far is he gonna stretch this out exactly?

I always love how they make the previous special moves part of the regular moveset in the sequels. Really shows how much stronger Luffy has gotten, I still barely remember that giant stomp needing a ton of energy and leaving you incredibly vulnerable back in PW1. And now it's just used whenever like it's no big deal.

Attached: 1532034035279.png (490x487, 627K)

When did Chopper start referring to Carrot as his sister?

Attached: 1545324949468.jpg (540x810, 163K)

You...did read Whole Cake, right?

That's map of the heart and the german version is exactly like the japanese i think

When they demolished Brulee together.

Attached: chopper-849.png (600x233, 61K)

I haven't kept up with the manga since Dressrosa. I've seen Luffy fight Katakuri and that's it.

>Not op 2

Like, its a good song, dont get me wrong. However i firmly believe nothing can top op2. (though number 6 is real close)

youtube.com/watch?v=v1kkTV5BO-U
youtube.com/watch?v=_IvNPeok3mk

Also top 5 arcs (IMO)
>Impel down>Ennies Lobby>Baratie>G-8> Drum Island

No he doesn't, while its true a yonkou styled on him with one hit, Luffy has the tool he needs to fight Kaidou proper. Its just a matter of him figuring out how to use it before the fire festival. Also the emperors are endgame, they should be notoriously tough to beat and require help.

I won't spoil you. Give a read, you'll really like some of the developments, especially Chopper/Carrot.

>Luffy has the tool he needs to fight Kaidou proper.
thats just saying he can use the usual anime babble of "together we can do this!"

Attached: 3737448373737.jpg (2560x1920, 1.9M)

So is shitrot confirmed to be DLC?

Believe in Wonderland is good, but Hikari E resonated with me.

Luffy still can't damage Big Mom. Even with his training, he's probably not going to beat Kaido or even Linlin anytime soon. The best he'll do is a small wince but that's really it.

Oda does colour his characters when designing them, as any sketch page with unused characters ever has shown

I keep forgetting that Chopper is older than Carrot...

nigger

Relistening to number 3 again and i can see what you mean by resonating. It is pretty comfy for sure. It was used during alabasta arc right?

Remember when becoming pirate king was due to finding the one piece and not just beating everyone to a pulp?
fuck the yonkou fuck the emperors, just set sail niggas. enough with this dbz shit

Fair enough, an overlook on my end.

Yep. I muscled through OP throughout 2007 and that was the one that stood out the most. That was also the first opening Funimation did.
youtube.com/watch?v=5svxuS3L9_s

Attached: 1473332863815.jpg (1050x1138, 582K)

I do miss the episodes which were just the crew chilling and enjoying life on their ship. Now there always has to be something happening and there are just too many characters around. I hope after this arc they go back to just the strawhats and maybe 1 or 2 extras.

based black weeb

fair play. For me i watched a lot of the early stuff in french (french dub is actually pretty good.) and they kept the jap ops. When i first heard op2 i was just sitting there wanting to listen to more. Was wishing for my tv to have the ability to rewind (god i feel old now).

Damn watching one piece in the early days was hella comfy. I wanna go back to those times bros.

Luffy's real goal is to be the freest pirate in the sea, which the Pirate King is. He's going to have to overcome the obstacles ahead obviously, it's something that can't be avoided. We're near the endgame and it's not like there's any room to play around anymore. I can see a breather chapter here and there but otherwise that ship has sailed, it's time to put those two years of training to the test.

yea back in the day the guys they fought were just the residents of the islands they visited, like enel, or someone that fucked with them like don creek
ever since fishman island its "we gotta beat this guy to get to xyz"

Its a shonen jump series so that comes hand in hand with it.

The whole point of Luffy getting captured and meeting Hyogoro in the prison was for him to specifically learn the move that would get past Kaidou's bullshit super armor. It even gets a proper explanation from Hyogoro, signifying the importance of the move along with Luffy fumbling about and talking about trying to do it before Hyogoro explains it.

cringe mutt cuck

No matter what language I watch this in, its still #1

fuck off with your headcanon shit

Bros... tell me why the Yea Forums one piece threads are so comfy compared to Yea Forums.
Am i going to have to stay in v to be able to talk about op without fags ruining everything?

What he says:
>He's going to have to overcome the obstacles ahead obviously, it's something that can't be avoided. We're near the endgame and it's not like there's any room to play around anymore
What he actually means:
>Oda got lazy and doesn't care anymore so he stopped writing creatively and now we're just Dragonball GT where its fighting for fightings sake.

I think the war at Marine HQ was the turning point.
People hyped it up to obvlivion, and while it was great, he obviously noticed that he can just rely on that instead of having to come up with interesting ideas to move the plot forward.

You think being the Pirate King means avoiding all obstacles and simply finding One Piece? Luffy literally picks the most dangerous path to sail and does things that gets him into trouble or danger based on his instinct. He's going to have to fight to get where he wants. Remember his promise to Sabo and Ace?

Don't reply to me you autist.

I dunno why its still running desu. It has lots its unique charm years ago.

Concession accepted.

Attached: 1466262977516.png (263x301, 191K)

>1+2
Pathetic secondary. You'd buy each game when it came out if you were a proper fan.

>You think being the Pirate King means avoiding all obstacles
Thats exactly what Roger and Luffy did against Big Mom.

Because it makes a lot of Belly. Koei wants it to run as long as possible so they can keep milking it.

>Belly
You mean Berry

Because Luffy never wanted to fight before, right?

Attached: 0223-008[1].jpg (760x1200, 230K)

Being reminded that people like you actually exist, makes my day considerably worse.
Go sleep in your racing car bed lmao

You'll be better off not reading One Piece altogether.

Never said it didnt happen before. Just that modern OP overly relies on it. All that effort finding that page just because you suck at reading comprehension.

On the contrary, I'm day 1 reader.
I just hate people like you. You remind me of Star Wars fans who talk as if the shit is actually real.

You're the ones who obviously lack the skills of differentiation needed to read stuff like this. You shouldn't. Its not healthy for you.

>Yea Forums when they're out of their circlejerk
Yea Forums really does everything better.

Attached: 1485626641403.jpg (640x480, 26K)

Pretty much.
The whole setting turned to shit like that unfortunately.
Yeah all the big leagues sit on this one spot in the ocean right next to each other...
Sure oda why not, but this kills the one piece

>Yea Forums really does everything better.
imagine actually believing this

>>Yea Forums really does everything better.
"No."

Are you literally 12 years old?

wiki calls it Belly, also dont japanese have difficulty pronouncing r?

>Actual discussion
>No RPfaggotry

Attached: lmao.png (1366x569, 74K)

So when is God Usopp going to become Sniper God Usopp?

Wiki are weebs.
Japanese sounds like berry most of the time.

so you meant Yea Forums is making OP discussion better by shitting on RPfags?
I dont go to Yea Forums but if thats what you meant then you might have a point

What did he mean by this

Attached: 1527270395306.png (105x225, 12K)

you'll understand once you're older

Only DB and One Piece threads are better on Yea Forums because the Yea Forums equivalent are generals

Not having the faggotry from Yea Forums alone makes this thread better.

He's just very insecure.

leave RPfag alone. It's all he has left.

>I dont go to Yea Forums
That's how you're capable of doubting him. Yea Forums OP threads are absolutely atrocious to the point you wouldn't believe.

>It's all he has left.
Seems that way. Why do we always get "that one guy"? I really wonder why Yea Forums is plagued by this more than other boards.

tell me about it.
if thery're anything like this dude I believe it in a heartbeat:

Based off this

I'd say the guy is a bonafide schizo, who the fuck is RPfag?

They're worse if you can actually believe it. That guy might be a faggot, but at least he's understandable faggot: he has an opinion and he's trying to rationalize it to others, as normal people usually do. Yea Forums threads are just a breeding ground of people mindlessly spouting stupid shit with no coherent reasoning, they create their own canon of the story and talk about it like it's the actual reality, and each has their own so they talk among several imaginary ways the story happens. It's beyond shitposting, it's beyond roleplaying, it's something entirely new, possibly schizophrenia.

At least he is not Jeremy from the Black Clover/TOC threads he has been going for years has already been doxed and everyone makes fun of him yet he continues trying to shit up every thread

I didn't even use the term RPfag so stop quoting me if it doesnt even stick. I'm just talking about the usual thread autist, that every Yea Forums thread seems to have. Its always just one guy. And this dude legitimately talks like a kid
>dudes, remember the promise Luffy made!

lmao that sounds absolutely terrible.
havent been to Yea Forums since they stopped having threads about more adult manga/anime like Jiro Taniguchi's stuff and focused entirely on whats popular and waifu shit
jfc what the fuck is going on over there? RPfags are the worst

>Thread gets ruined by autists who can't handle actual discussion

Thought we would only have chill threads here

I don't think Oda is the best at coloring.

The only autistic thing I see here is the fixation on some boogeyman user and getting lumped in with him ignorantly.

>RPfag
>A chan term to describe users who are into the source material to a degree that they identify themselves with it. Often making up their own headcanon, while ignoring everything and all reason that isn't part of said world or characters.

Man you must have been seething since like vol 21.

It's not a RP fag it's something worse

Attached: 1538536352104.jpg (1354x9999, 3.63M)

See
When people discuss the DBZification of One Piece' structure, and one guy starts talking about promises and shit, then you deal with RPfag autism.

sounds to me like they're trying to combine old musou with what they came up with for dw9? it looks like the same old shit to me though like every other fucking musou with a suspicious lack of square square square square triangle but I only watched it for like 30 seconds

Holy shit. I've never read BC, but isnt like really standard and mediocre?

Or when someone insists on his view of the story development, ignoring established facts about it?

It's fun, the writing isn't masterpiece tier but things are properly set up and foreshadowed, but the beginning really was mediocre

I really hope Carrot doesnt join the crew
Because then Im going to have to watch this entire fucking show, and I hate shonens

She's pretty much guaranteed to join.

If you're watching it for Carrot the farthest you have to go is Zou.

Stop talking about the autist already and lets get the thread go back to Pirate Warriors instead. He probably fucked off back to Yea Forums already

>established facts
lmao RPfag delusion is reaching peak

KOEI WERE IS MY JAGUAR?

Attached: pedro__one_piece_ch__878__by_bryanfavr_dbnanzm-fullview.jpg (1024x768, 73K)

Why would anyone be happy about that Fairy Tail trash joining the crew?

I hope not
Im already watching Sergeant Frog and that shit is pretty long

I mean I'd kinda be watching it for Carrot but I also bet my friend on it

>Watch
You can read OP in literally a week or two.

When will we get an OP game that's actually good?
Fuck this warriors/musou trash

Maybe two, in a week you're basically just pulling a Kizaru.

Like what?

We already got 3.

Attached: One_Piece_Unlimited_Adventure_Original_Cover_Art.png (500x706, 950K)

Katakuri
Carrot
Vivi

You're the RPfag here, you delusional moron. You're the one who has a fixation on his one imaginary view of One Piece and can't handle anyone presenting you facts that it's been written this way all along. You're the one who has to hide away under the protective sheet of your made up little world where everyone who disagrees with you is "unpleasant label X". And you can't even see it. You'll continue grasping at whatever straws allow you to disregard me or anyone else, and only the deepest parts of your subconscious will continue to send you signals it's not right, which is why you always get so angry and defensive.

If your friend reads it then at least you'd have someone to talk about it with. If you lose the bet i recommend reading 25-50 chapters at a time, you make decent progress a day and its not so much information it just falls out your head later.

He ded.

Surprisingly decent, but it honestly makes me wish we'd get a platformer, its the best game type for Luffy's abilities.

no he watches the anime
2 other people in my friend group are also just starting the anime

Trebol, cracker, and katakuri

>this was a costume in PW3
That's what i'd call Based

Attached: 1562593867970.png (359x340, 118K)

>DW9 is open world
>Hoping PW4 would follow through
>It's still the same old Musou
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I WANT MUH OPEN WORLD ONE PIECE GAME

No, a musou game is.

Play the GBA game.

Luffy has advanced observation haki now and his base form is finally getting a powerup

God, I wanna f*ck that bunny...

Attached: 1506766146509.png (540x780, 520K)

wasn't there that one OP open world game? DW9 was trash btw

You'd just be locked on to the canon route.

They did that with World Seeker, though I don't blame you for not acknowledging it.

I love kemono girls so much

Men of taste.

Attached: 1562636103154.png (1652x927, 904K)

Yes, World Seeker. People hate it though. Not me, I thought it was a fantastic game.

tl;dr lol

It's like I'm really in fucking Yea Forums.
>HURRR DURRRR ODA HACK LOST HIS TOUCH DURRRR
It makes sense that after suffering a crushing defeat in Marineford, Luffy would like to get stronger and confront inevitable obstacles head on. Just because you don't like it doesn't make it "lazy".
>Yeah all the big leagues sit on this one spot in the ocean right next to each other...
Are you an idiot? How are Dressrosa to WCI to Wano next to each other? The crew had to follow a fucking Vivre Card to get to those places. Pay fucking attention.

I still want Robin to get Armament Haki for that latex look.
Alternatively I want Oda to introduce any new female that uses it.

Attached: sexy latex gloves.png (540x660, 301K)

Waifufags would.
I really hope Oda pulls a Vivi though.
Underrated game. There's also a PSOne game where you start your own pirate crew and go questing in the East blue.
>you facts that it's been written this way all alon
It really hasn't and you'd do good not to dismiss literally the #1 criticism of current OP everywhere you go on the net, because it makes you look like an idiot. Or maybe that's the thing you like I don't know.

>RPfag sperging out as anons predicted
sad

Are you literally 12 years old?

He won't. Oda won't have a female as a fully-fledged combatant, unless she looks completely inhumane, like Big Mom.

>No argument
>LET ME DO BASELESS CRITICISM IN PEACE
Literally go back to Yea Forums.

What are the odds that pre-timeskip content gets cut, partially or totally?

I hope Brook is as fun and broken as he was in PW3.
His afterimages + AoE attacks worked so well together.
Also he is the best SH.

Not that high. PW3 already went out of its way to revisit Skypea and its characters. If anything there are good chances some more pre-timeskip material will get fleshed out. Not East Blue though.

Brook wasn't broken. Not by any margin, when Fujitora and WB wiped out entire maps with just a special button.

What changed with Skypeia?

It appeared. Skypea literally didn't exist in PW 1 and 2, you went from Arabasta to Water 7.

Fucking Whiskey Peak better be in there.
Zoro slicing through 100 bounty hunters practically screams musou.

Attached: Baroque Works.jpg (548x390, 37K)

Stay mad.

Attached: SOUL.jpg (951x881, 143K)

I've never been there but its obvious you have.
Take your autistic in-universe discussion back to your autistic home please. We like to discuss things here you literal child.

>PW3 already went out of its way
>out of its way
???
What about it was out of its way please? It was part of the story and they featured it in the game when it was.

Jesus fucking christ, stop shitting up the thread already. I didn't even reply to you, you fucking autist. If you can't handle opinions of others stay off the internet.

>If you call me out for my bullshit cirticism, you're an AUTISTIC RPFAG!
Cute how you didn't even bother actually reading my post out of fear of being BTFO.

It was out of its way, because the series ignored Skypea up to that point, and PW3 was fully focused on Dressrosa. The fact that they made a stage, a playable character and a support character just to restore the continuity was already unexpected effort for Koei.

>If you can't handle opinions of others
Translation:
>MY OPINION SHOULD GO UNCHALLENGED EVER
The hugbox known as tumblr might be more your speed.

There was a time when I was on your side, because even though I technically think the same as them, I didnt think their shitting on you was justified, simply because you focused on the universe. But you really dropped the ball here man.
Now you're just a shitposter-

I wasn't aware. It would have been a shame to keep Skypeia excluded, yeah

>because the series ignored Skypea up to that point
It didn't. PW2 had a non-canon storyline and Skypea/Enel were literally the first stage in the Straw Hat arc. And I'm pretty sure PW1 ignored more than just that.
Being complete isn't really "out of its way" user.

Please stop responding to me. Dealing with autism is not how I wanna end my day.

>Dealing with autism is not how I wanna end my day.
So you just ignore yours?

You really need to calm down dude, I'm dead serious.

watch out for those poison suction cups Yea Forums

Attached: carrot sideways.png (457x745, 276K)

I know exactly what you mean. The ocean suddenly shrunk by a considerable amount it seems according to the pacing.

All of you care not to ruin a thread for the others? I don't care about your debate, the more you keep it up, the more you look like obnoxious manchildren. Please ignore each other

Yes, that is how autism generally works, being unable to take things in any way other than serious.

!

Attached: One Piece -27- I Won't Die! Fierce Battle, Luffy vs. Krieg!.avi_snapshot_07.05_[2019.07.05_00.3 (640x480, 434K)

QUICK USOPP, USE YOUR RUBBER KNIFE TO DEFLECT IT

Yeah I'm still reading but I don't expect it to get better again in this regard.

Not so fast!
I have a nice room for you...IN THE DUNGEON.

Also Zatch Bell is next.

Attached: One Piece -34- The Belle of the Brawl.avi_snapshot_15.13_[2019.07.05_00.40.47].png (640x480, 415K)

Zatch Bell Battle royale when?

Who here gonna main Carrot?

Attached: TheKillerRabbitOfCaerbannog.jpg (800x490, 76K)

Buy the merch to support Oda and Toei.
Wipe your ass on Choppers face.

Attached: 4902144443438.jpg (500x500, 90K)

Sorry bun, but i already main best girl

Attached: 1556464299690.jpg (1564x1400, 906K)

Rock lee?!

Attached: wine girl's japanese disguise.png (700x1000, 342K)

You have awakened a mighty need inside me.
A mighty need for more Perona in a tacky bodysuit.

Source

Afrobull.

If you want that, The anime does tease anime only characters like Jonathan appearing in One Piece Stampede.

>A mighty need for more Perona in a tacky bodysuit.
uuh... you don't say, user

Attached: mr. ado.png (225x350, 126K)

Are the subs for stampede out yet?

nop

If it takes an year like with Film Gold I swear I am going to burn someone

Attached: 1509836615513.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Yes, I do say that, Mr. Ado.
Also I desire to witness a female combatant going ULTRA GIGA NIGGA mode.

Attached: ultra giga nigga.jpg (843x948, 75K)

Be glad. Wano Arc is a snoore fest.

>If it takes an year
joint's blu-ray is coming out in 6 months anyways. plus, once outside-japan releases start premiering, we might be luckier with camrips and stuff

>Also I desire to witness a female combatant going ULTRA GIGA NIGGA mode.
ok, that's fucking gay

Attached: close-up of mr. ado.png (314x312, 67K)

Don't tell me you wouldn't want to see Robin fully coated in shiny haki like it's latex, as seen in

>shiny haki like it's latex
... i'll think about it...

Attached: closest-up of mr. ado.png (414x379, 67K)

Hows 3's Switch version compared to PS4.

Yo.

Attached: 1546788258559.jpg (920x1400, 362K)

WHERE'S DASH CANCELING I DON'T LIKE THESE CHANGES

still not as lazy as Jump force honestly

Attached: 1566346025939.jpg (1300x1408, 186K)

>Bro why are the strongest pirates in the world that also want to become pirate king in the ocean where the One Piece is located... god Oda is a hack
kek

You can dash with L2

I like how Oven and Daifuku aren't there despite them being triplets.

Attached: Batman and...Robin.png (600x800, 334K)

we also have our canon batman

Attached: Batman_Manga_Infobox.png (987x524, 528K)

Fucking Oda and his decades long setup for a pun.

Attached: Sarfunkel.jpg (618x666, 326K)

This one is better.
Too bad he's not canon... yet.

Attached: Patrick_Redfield_Infobox.png (296x548, 300K)

Why even add this character? "Tits" is not a reason. I hate this "let's focus only on the current / recent arcs" shit they do with new games. Only good thing to come out of the Cake Island focus will be Bege and Katakuri. Meanwhile people like Arlong will still be NPC only.

should I read or watch One Piece for the boobs, or what really is the draw to this as a whole?

I'm a fucking boomer but sadly I never got really touched OP or cared about anime after I was 20
the boobs I see of this series though, damn

The appeal of One Piece is the adventure and the world building.

so its about pirates?
anything else you can clue me in about the premise without totally spoiling anything else you find necessary to describe?

Probably because Oven and Daifuku have bad designs honestly

Why even add any character?

Its about a shit ton of pirates all searching for the greatest treasure in the world left by the pirate king. There is alot of players/factions in the world that keeps it interesting and every island is extremely unique with its own culture/climate wtc.. Thats about the best I can give you without spoilers.

I love my wife!

Attached: 8F3BD96B-2E06-4EAE-8581-F75DFABA99CD.png (750x1334, 3.41M)

Read it then look up any moment you want to see animated.

Main character Luffy is inspired to be a pirate, because "do what you want cuz a pirate is free" philosphy.
Main inspiration to this is a pirate named Shanks, who saves main character from a herd of mountain bandits and a sea monster, while losing his arm.
Adding to the already high ambition, Luffy declares that one day he'll be stronger than Shanks and beyond, even wanting to find the legendary treasure One Piece and becoming KING OF THE PIRATES.
Amused by this announcement, Shanks gives his strawhat to luffy and tells him to return it once he is strong.

Along the way, Luffy recruits a misfit band of friends consisting of a swordsman, a cook who only kicks, a reindeer, a liar, a cyborg and others.

Attached: Strawhats.png (1280x1024, 1.86M)

Because they are popular, relevant, and/or have a good fighting style. Reiju fits none of these.

>reiju isn't popular
okay brainlet

>Reiju fits none of these.
i don't like reiju either but you're a dumbass if you think she's not popular

Oh no, it’s retarded.

Also, Super Powers given by eating rare fruit