OH NONONONONONONONONO

gameinformer.com/2019/08/19/after-transphobic-comments-spark-controversy-ion-fury-developers-apologize-for-employee

Guess who had the last laugh?

Attached: 1566335949752.png (542x239, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5IhS-Jg_hiw
gpfans.com/en/articles/3006/grid-girls-set-to-return-in-russia-in-2019/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Us because we still got one of the best FPS ever made.

Where's the link between him posting the article and him then getting fired? Did he get something wrong? Are Game Informer /ourguy/?

when will video games be free from tranny shit

How many people are we willing to fire from every industry because of hurt feelings?

I'm serous, whose going to be left to work on anything?

We just can't stop winning! RESETERA BAY BAY!

Attached: 9.jpg (852x480, 16K)

None of this would have happened had you not cucked yourselves years prior.
>games journalist
Deserves the bullet.

Attached: gg.png (1200x598, 251K)

Your sandnigger just lost his job.

Even homosexuals aren't this obnoxious. What is up with trannies?

the link is that op now found another excuse to talk about the ion fury thing.

>full delusion

so why did HE get fired?
because he didn't side with the mentally insane trannies and condemn Voidpoint enough?

They finally got rid of this pedophile?

Because gameinformer is owned by gamestop and they're going under.

Imagine someone telling you it's fine to remove both kidneys. You'd tell them that's insane, but they'll tell you it's fine.

No delusion, Ion Maiden is a phenomenal game and that cannot be undone.

oh no no no

Attached: oof.png (321x334, 10K)

QR?

>be straight
>lose a job
Wow.

the nigger who wrote that article was fired

oh, that actually makes a lot of sense. thanks.

>get fired
>WE ARE WINNING
you Canadian or something?

I live under a rock, what happened?

*ahem* GET

Attached: popsicle.png (1000x928, 128K)

>Trying to appeal to a forum who wont buy your game regardless
>Devs purposely giving themselves negative PR when doing nothing would give them positive PR

Im glad THQ hasent given a fuck about era

Attached: 1516592970908.png (650x600, 284K)

>unironic gamergater in 2019
lmao go back to KiA

just read the article
op pic is unrelated, just to catch attention

OVER
YOUR
HEAD

>Getting fired is winning
To the jobless Resetera trannies maybe

Lmao. One of their biggest journalist allies is now useless to them.

What is the English saying? I am laughing the asses off? Because that is what I am doing.

They live in a house of cards where even the slightest philosophical disagreement shatters their whole worldview. Then they cry about genocide. It's like fucking Scientology or something.

LOOK AT THIS FUCKING FAGGOT

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-20 Imran Khan ( imranzomg) Twitter.png (588x90, 10K)

Go home, Starfire.

I read that as onionize.

I'll admit you fags win a lot but this isn't one of them. You literally lost your journalist connection to GI. Now what do you have? Jason Schereirer? Kotaku? Tiny Bomb?

So is this a victory for Yea Forums?

>cishets getting CANCELED
This is giving me life rn, I'm crying y'all

Eh, not really. Just the death throes of a dying GameStop.

Could someone explain to me why game journalism is still a job? It made sense before everyone had the internet but I don't understand what they do these days. Retweet developer posts? Conduct "interviews" where they ask things that the devs could just publish themselves? Help me understand.

Attached: 1562990843126.jpg (2048x1536, 331K)

It's to push agendas and twisted narratives to brainwash the naive folks who read them.

Imagine being mandated by the state to hire mentally unstable people that strive to constantly be the center of attention through drama and conflict. Sure, a big company hiring one or two of them probably wouldn't notice any effects but imagine what happens as entire departments get taken over by them and them practicing favoritism to other mentally unstable people and those that go along with their delusions.

Because a lot of them are flat out nutters. Imagine if society had decided to start taking fursecution seriously instead. We'd be seeing basically the same thing.

It's all about branding. It's kinda like the Steam vs EGS brand wars. There's no reason for people to have loyalty to these entities, but people do it anyway, and the sites will keep doing it for as long as it gets them clicks and adbucks.

They construct a narrative.

I mean Imran was a major ally to Resetera and had connections for some outrage so...yes I guess.

Creating context.

Imagine being such a lowly piece of scum that all you can do is talk about video games. Not normally either, you have to make up bullshit too. You're also not very good at the games either, so you always play on the easiest mode. Don't worry, if the game makes fun of you for playing on easy that's not a problem, that's an easy article about how games are problematic! Not only that, but you're a really oppressed group. You need protection and bonuses and everything. Your job isn't about publicizing information or any real journalism, it's about telling people what to think (and that's a good thing!). In short, games journos are all fucking retarded and deserve to be fired. To call them journalists is too much really, as they hardly qualify as one. GG was 1000% correct in that they have zero ethics. Not only that, but they continue to be one of the largest scourges on the industry and are but a piece of what is wrong with the gaming industry today.

Attached: 2bigger.jpg (1062x1500, 258K)

Does that that...

Yea ForumsSETERA BAY BAY?!

so was the article fake? Why was he fired?

It's a sham of an "industry" that basically amounts to sycophants that will lie for major companies that give them exclusive access and prestige. The entire practice is being taken over by private individuals not incentived to alter their opinions for personal gain. A similar thing is happening in film as well. A major podcast host whose entire purpose was to hype and sell new Disney Star Wars products threw a tantrum on air because he wasn't invited to the new Star Wars theme park for early access. They're not fans, they're contractors.

>Yea ForumsSETERA BAY BAY?!
Only when there is peace between us user. When we see eye to eye and become friends. Only then does Yea Forumssetera wins bby.

Attached: whynotv.png (500x500, 137K)

Extrapolate this. Can you explain why regular journalism is still a job? Because it offers people a way to get attention and prestige. Nobody reports the truth anymore.

this guy is a resetera fag

It’s for journalism majors who suck and can’t find work elsewhere. Game Journalism is literally a stepping stone to better jobs or where your career goes to die if you’re shit and can’t move up.

What the fuck is a "Fury" and why should I care?

quick rundown from someone who knows? i don't want to click on any sites

So what's it like being a non freelance gaming journalist? Are you paid minimal wage to play games and write articles about them?

the only ones that are doing it right are Inside Gaming.

youtube.com/watch?v=5IhS-Jg_hiw

Proof?

yellow press that specializes on gaming. They survive off clickbait and bribes from major publishers

You're the one letting trannies and SJWs live in your head loser

Well it definitely won't be the mentally ill freaks. They'll be dead by suicide.

who the fuck is this guy? who cares

I just don’t understand why “game journalists” are the way they are. Video games are hobbies, these are hobby sites like guitar mags, gun mags, etc. And they’re almost exclusively staffed with people who fucking hate video games and definitely hate video gamers.

Imagine if a gun mag hired a NYC gun control advocate to write articles, and he spent every article talking about how gun owners are pathetic losers who need to change and how gun communities need to welcome gays and fucking gunners amirite. It sounds ridiculous but that’s what video game writing has become.

Quite frankly I’d rather have people who are shills who just write about games because they love games. It would be a massive improvement.

unrelated downsizing, gameinformer laid off a bunch of people today. i didn't even know gameinformer was still around honestly

Someone explain this to me.

What does System Shock 2 have to do with this?

anger, rage. Maybe invest in a dictionary

Umm sweetie but people don't get fired because SJW this is a fact

WTF but /vrannys/ told me that people don't get fired and blacklisted for this

GET

WOKE

GO

BUUUUUUUHROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKE

Attached: 1549706169532.png (888x894, 520K)

Lmao, get fucked retarded. Tongue my anus.

Based 2B poster

>libs implying/admitting they were on their side
>they're actually upset
el oh el

Attached: 1566166264208.jpg (637x900, 79K)

That does happen in other industries but the reason it's so noticeable in gaming is because gaming is the lowest of the low tier and it's easy to fake knowledge/involvement in the hobby. (For example, someone who has never played a game can fake it much easier than someone who has never held a gun or driven a sports car)

It's my personal opinion that this is also driven by outside forces that want to destroy our unity as a society. Somebody pays for these companies that make no money to continue to exist. They get millions of dollars as a lifeline to pump out article after article inserting politics into every hobby.

Some of GameInformer's comment section is actually pretty good.

Essentially the same thing in this instance.
>UNIONIZE SO OUR FAGGOTRY IS IMPOSSIBLE TO CULL

I'm sure he would have been totallyl fine with the problematic dev not being fired because he was in a union, right?

>SS2
>FPS

Paid by clicks, so making the most blatantly retarded and uninformed articles, deliberately designed to draw negative attention (more clicks derived from idiots and viral false-flaggers making threads like this one talking about how dumb gaming journalists are) is the goal.

You don't have to play any games or do any research, just regurgitate talking points, copy-paste the press kit that basically every game hands out, browse Twitter for whatever thing outraged two people (the minimum required to slather "a number of" across the articles you write) then blow it up into a national emergency.

It's over.

Video games are probably the most mangled industry there is. Also, it's audience seem more submissive than most other communities, which brings in the kind of people it has to deal with. Some of the stuff that happens in this community, especially the pure hostility towards the audience, would have caused some kind of massive backlash in other communities.

>Imagine being such a lowly piece of scum that all you can do is talk about video games
So the average Yea Forums poster

well, yeah. it's almost as if you're trying to explain things to yourself right now and trying to cope

they (SJWs) get fired because they are actually the
>creepy stalkers
>woman-haters -- or they think they know what is good for more so than women themselves
>pedos
>rasicts -- they think they know what's better for minorities than minorities; attack asians because they are light skinned and don't fit into their narrative
>hate actual beauty and nature
wouldn't you get rid of them?

Attached: 1566281571379.png (824x1280, 1.07M)

I have no idea who this guy is supposed to be

>We just can't stop winning! RESETERA BAY BAY!
You know what this time ResetEra was pretty based. They tanked a game with a female protagonist.

waleed aly, but less famous

damn this happens every fucking time

Attached: 1537235308752.jpg (1270x1256, 174K)

Attached: 1565215679208.png (540x641, 266K)

Attached: 1564806711388.jpg (1080x2001, 318K)

DILATE

>Until I see the devs themselves apologising and showing some growth as people
I assume he won't be going past the age of 30.

This is why you don't apologize; it's literally never enough.

Why? It's a great fucking game.

ResetError aka NeoGaffe

Based. Even ResetEra trannies know the devs are worthy of contempt for apologizing

that faggot and the creepy audio engineer ruined GI, that's when they started turning like the other woke journalists sites, I actually enjoyed their yt stuff and appreciated that they avoided the journo drama and click bait opinion pieces to start something out of nothing.

Attached: 1553557424435.jpg (440x429, 119K)

I love how it flat out contradicts itself by saying it's okay to make mistakes but it's not okay to make mistakes.

Attached: 1564115057010.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

Except everyone here does it for free

>Expecting the mentally deranged to have rational thinking.

I posted that image in the hopes that webm would be posted in response

Attached: 18d29d9fdd20af225d1035a70186de1e2afcf9ea9804f1a786f09e7c65ba0407.gif (827x926, 529K)

>Also, it's audience seem more submissive than most other communities
The audience IS overall more submissive. The 30-40 crowd has tons of old nerds who now finally see a chance to be with the "in" crowd. That's why comics, MTG, and TTRPGs all suffer from the same issues. For many nerds, the hobby was a gateway to socializing period, which is why you see so many people eagerly sacrificing the integrity of their hobby to please outsiders. Car and gun enthusiasts aren't using their community as a crutch to socialize, so they are content to keep standards up.

I dunno why anyone cared about this Minecraft-rippoff-looking shit to begin with.

Attached: 1553729045845.png (860x723, 874K)

Give them your hand
They take your whole fucking arm

Male to Female Trannies (mentally ill biological males), are essentially men who willingly undergo volatile chemical imbalance, indefinitely.

They get to act with extreme prejudice at the slightest provocation while hiding behind their "protected" tranny status.

>donating to a charity that saves lives

How is this a bad thing?

I don't think game journalists make all that much money, for the majority of them. Who gives a shit? Oh wait, Yea Forums does, for some inexplicable reason.

Their job is to get clicks, and clicks they get. Enough for their website to continue operating.

Can we at least admit that the ones of us who are leaving negative Steam reviews and going to the Steam forums/developer Discord/developer Twitter to complain to the developers about bending the knee are, indeed, outraged, and that it's ironic for them to have laughed at ResetEra for being outraged before?

I'm not saying you shouldn't be outraged, I just want everyone to be more self-aware about this situation and avoid acting like a stereotype.

Attached: pain and anguish.jpg (387x435, 94K)

i member

Attached: large.gallery_8883_9_412735.jpg.5e7384e51890c1c8badfc82661ac937f.jpg (764x1020, 241K)

Agreed

>Car and gun enthusiasts aren't using their community as a crutch to socialize, so they are content to keep standards up.
They also dont have nearly the same natural levels of autism in the community which sadly exposes us to the likelihood of these things occuring

Ion Fury is a lazy mod at best.

I could smell a controversy coming from miles away several years ago. They genuinely deserve it for redesigning bombshell to fit with more progressive views.

This is not a game. It's a mod. It's a pandering shitfest of unoriginal ideas and it deserves every shred of bad press it gets from the retards they built this game for.
The worst part is I'm gunna have to listen to zoomers and thirsty beta male neckbeards praise it as some kind of special unique shooter for years to come while they compare it to vastly superior shooters and go SEE GIRLS CAN FIGHT TOO like we're in fuckin' high school.

Fuck video games. We've reached a point as a species where only colossal faggots play them. They are all becoming dogshit as a result.

>a furry tranny talking about other people needing to "grow up"

Attached: 1540710240253.jpg (360x360, 30K)

THQ is based. But Destroy All Humans to dab on a tranny.

Attached: E96D0036-2F9D-4BEC-B90A-EA55B5C66B42.jpg (640x389, 21K)

>Can we at least admit that the ones of us who are leaving negative Steam reviews and going to the Steam forums/developer Discord/developer Twitter to complain to the developers about bending the knee are, indeed, outraged, and that it's ironic for them to have laughed at ResetEra for being outraged before?

The issue was never outrage itself. It's the reason for outrage as well as people calling for their jobs as a result of something that never warranted being guilty and getting fired. you must be autistic or stupid.

>You know you want it
Is that a rape joke? I think some sensitivity training is in order.

To call them both outrages isn't correct. People may leave whatever they wish for a review for any reason. If you've bought the game, you can review it however you wish.

>Ion Fury is a lazy mod at best.
Get the fuck out of here, you shitposting retard.

>donating to a charity that saves attention starved twitter trannies from killing themselves
>instead of donating to general suicide prevention charity

Even though, the world health organization declared it not a mental illness, being trans seems mentally ill because they fucking act like they are insane.
trannies can't act normal. Its because they aren't

It's pretty well documented that a very large number of trannies suffer from at least one other mental disorder. Autism is a common ailment, and autists have a tendency to freak the fuck out if they feel insulted.
They also have legions of equally nutty "allies" that feel the need to get offended on their behalf.

I'm not outraged. I'm deeply disappointed. apples and oranges.

People like you are why we can't have nice things. You are the scum of society, kill yourself for the betterment of all.

I get what you mean, and I appreciate your concern. I also think Yea Forums is as obsessed with drama as any other online forum. I remember seeing this picture that compares Yea Forums's catalog to one of those shoddy celebrity magazines at the grocery store. The only people who truly benefit from this are the ones who get a paycheck. The vidya developers and the journalists. Everyone else is just killing time.

I'm not going to leave negative review because I liked the game. I'm not posting positive one because 3DR deserve backlash.

>STILL not buying the game
give them an inch and they'll take two trips around the earth

>onionize

Attached: 1560745760772.webm (640x358, 1.91M)

Well then mission accomplished, senpai.

With trannies in general, nothing wrong. But SJW trannies are still retarded SJW's

zoom zoom zoom

If Yea Forums was equally as outraged at the Trump joke in the game, then I'd agree. But it was so inoffensive that even the shitposters didn't bother using spamming it as bait. But being outraged at censorship is not the same as being outraged at a joke.

>people are crying that a gamer journalist leaves
>a gamer journalist has said that Persona 5 singer has a disability slur
>a gamer journalist wondered Sonic's feed like it was his fetish
>gaming journalist loves to compare literally everything to dark souls
>they fucking saying that their opinions matters
>IGN journalist fucking plagiarise a review
>they are idiots and hypocrites
Faggots like you should be executed in a gullitone, what the hell do you have a fucking mercy over these fuckers to what they have done to this industry?
>they humans user
Fuck off with that shit, humans are shit.

Attached: king-dedede-kirby-right-back-at-ya-98.6.jpg (210x240, 16K)

when they all 40% themselves

Attached: 1560167442523.jpg (738x669, 160K)

They are just advertising companies under a different name.

>cishets
>y'all
speak english you dick chopper

Based Dedede.

Yeah. Gonna refund my copy. Nobody with a backbone anymore

I remember stealing demo discs from magazines in the grocery store.

I dreamed I was old.

Attached: 1565415436753.jpg (768x1024, 122K)

>I am bleeding, making me the victor

Attached: latest.jpg (640x360, 30K)

Attached: tranny.png (185x171, 53K)

You don't even know the words you use.

I would not want to drink myself, that's just gay.

>Car enthusiasts
>keep standards up
But grid girls are gone.

Do your job and don't bring politics or your opinions on groups of people to work, or make public statements that stay up on the internet. At any middle class job you get after college this is called being professional and 99% of adults in these positions understand that. There is no law mandating these people be fired, the people running a company know what they're doing. Meanwhile unemployed or minimum wage gamers think they know better.

Attached: EAHocKfUwAEx51k.jpg (940x788, 208K)

Reminder that anime causes all this tranny bullshit.

Attached: 1565883518126.jpg (1024x867, 85K)

Narrative control

Attached: 1566243077875.jpg (809x867, 51K)

Voltaire didn't say that.

Tranime?

You better leave this anime website before it's too late.

>To call them both outrages isn't correct. People may leave whatever they wish for a review for any reason.
But clearly people were leaving negative reviews because they were outraged that the devs were transphobic, and clearly people are leaving negative reviews because they are outraged that the devs bent the knee to SJWs. So if it's not "outrage", then what is it? Happiness? Joy?

Let's not pretend some degree of anger isn't involved here, because what else would motivate people to go out of their way to buy a game just to leave a negative review for aforementioned reasons and then immediately refund it, or to hound the devs for bending the knee. I'm not trying to go U MAD BRO here, but I want people to at least be true to themselves and acknowledge that they might in fact be slightly mad and that proceeding to call others easily triggered might from some foreign perspective be considered slightly ironic, even if said outrage is (not) more justified.

Again, self-awareness is the keyword here.

Attached: do you hear about video games.png (288x322, 202K)

I think I'm getting too smart to cheer on or against outrage culture and I'm usually dumb as bricks. All you need is positive thinking and having good vibes to not be another obnoxious internet guy. You should try it sometimes, what do you have to lose?

Attached: 1554105697273.gif (500x540, 2.9M)

They take your arm and then demand your torso, it never ends.

NEVER EVER EVER EVER APOLOGIZE

user, how else are they supposed to get the tissue for their fake dick surgery?

Attached: ECb9EfUVAAAjQzy.jpg (475x459, 35K)

Attached: yIZ7M.jpg (1920x1080, 302K)

>haha bro just ignore it
No, you're just getting dumber. Do you ignore medical symptoms too?

There was a controversy around Microsoft's Killer Instinct E3 demonstration years ago because the male presenter got the female presenter in a long combo and said "just let it happen it will be over soon".

Fuck

So tldr? Im totally lost.

>Yea Forums is now full of Republicans

What happened?

He’s Muslim

when capitalism crashes in the next 6 months

lol cringe

liberal SJWs became the new bible thumper soccer moms

morality police are gay and so are you

Other motorsports responded by reaffirming their support for grid girls like WTAC and BTCC. Russia straight up said, fuck this, and ignored the ban when they hosted the F1 GP, and the ban will probably go away soon.
gpfans.com/en/articles/3006/grid-girls-set-to-return-in-russia-in-2019/
Imagine something like this happening in the games industry. Unimaginable

This happened due to another company's fear for the online backlash from virtue signaling PC mobs.

It's that simple.

Companies really need to learn that it's an incredible minority of people ONLINE that have zero power over their financial success that they're afraid of.

Eh it's not that good

>If Yea Forums was equally as outraged at the Trump joke in the game
Did you miss the outrage surrounding Far Cry 5?

>gay rights activists are just like homophobes

This is some advanced both sides.

I'm sick of this stupid quote being misused. Voltaire was talking about a litteral King and litteral nobles. In a democracy you are responsible for your words, so don't act surprised when you get fucked for voicing litteraly retarded opinions.

Yeah but Yea Forums is contrarian and will side with SJWs to spite itself

Certain jobs require you to stay relevant in order to keep that job and that means pandering to the vocal minority.

In this day and age of ADHD riddled phone posters, it's sink or swim.

Attached: NimVi_d.jpg (640x480, 22K)

lol beast people

Attached: p04b9248.jpg (976x549, 55K)

Attached: file.png (1199x751, 158K)

It's literally a Duke Nukem 3D mod. Bombshell is a character from the Duke Nukem series. Faggot.

Remember your words the next time you see a mass shooting.

shouldn't he be hating fags and 40%ers?

Both of you are moralizing authoritarians who want to put boots to peoples throats. Fuck off dicklicker.

It is.

Quote from
>Kevin Alfred Strom (born August 17, 1956) is an American white nationalist, neo-Nazi, Holocaust denier, white separatist
Fuck You /pol/tard

It literally is not a mod nor a Duke mod.

>shill for megacorporations and do damage control for their constant parade of mismanaged fuck-ups
>receive cash, exclusive plugola and invitations to swanky industry events

Attached: 1563727605600.jpg (442x402, 71K)

>SJWs don't ruin caree-

Proving him right

Yes, and we're treating trannies like they're "literal kings and literal nobles" for no reason other than shallow compassion.

>Homosexuals should all be killed!
>No they shouldn’t!
>GAH YOU’RE BOTH TELLING ME WHAT TO DOOOOOO

Faggots should be burned at a stake
It's what you do with a bundle of sticks

>that last post
these people have not self awareness

why does journalism exist at all? The news.

Anime doesn't cause it.
Anime nurtures what is already there.
Take an unpopular loser faggot beta that has no skills with the opposite sex and sit them infront of escapism drug trip that is anime, then give them a place like discord where they can interact with other loser faggot betas. You get jailhouse faggots and trendy trannies.

Attached: 1561726901413.gif (500x364, 543K)

How about we all agree to just kill you, faggot

I want to believe.

You deserve torture

Voltaire didn’t even say it. It was some actual neo-Nazi butthurt he couldn’t say the gamer word without people getting mad.

Come on it's not
I can see where the love comes from. It's another 90's Duke game. If you REALLY REAAALLY liked those it's ok. Guns feel weak, enemies are hitscan and shoot from a mile away, you have only shoot and move options, but for hitscan enemies what difference does it make.

>It's not hitscan it just travels rly rly fast

Proving him right again

Can you imagine being a up and coming model who is trying to build a resume and gain experience but then being told that the gig you landed at E3 as a booth babe was pulled because it was deemed offensive and objectifying to women?

Looks like it's on to spreading your asshole on a cam site.

A useless thirdworld shitskin emboldened by tje jews?

Well, colour me surprised.

Shhh. We don't like to admit that we stare into an abyss here.

Are we comparing community reactions to Ion Fury or is any game up for discussion now? Also, all the FC5 outrage disappeared after the game was released and no one could fearmonger anymore

>that pic
Confirmed for being a retard. You can totally kill yourself like he did, and should try to do so at once

>
>It's literally a Duke Nukem 3D mod. Bombshell is a character from the Duke Nukem series. So what? It's another game based on a spin-off character, what do you want? Do you really of UT99 as a mod from the first Unreal because it's a spin off made in the same universe and with roughly the same engine? Would Blood and Shadow Warrior be mods of Duke3D if the prptagonist was shared? It's retarded

Ruining people's lives and careers specifically because you don't like them is evil.
You cannot spin this any other way, you worthless fucking faggot.

Gay marriage is federally recognized so shut your gay homo mouth, you pathetic fucking piece of shit. Goddamn do I want to gay bashing now.

>I blew air into this balloon, how did it get so big!?

you sound like a trann*id yourself

This. I've realized I tend to hover slightly off center opposite whoever is currently more insane.

Lol no

Yea Forums is missing the forest for the trees.

There's a major shakeup in media right now, media companies are expunging all the SJW woke morons who are driving them out of business. It's a holocaust of gender and LGBT study graduates.

all FPS are just mods of wolfenstein

>those alt-right trolls are hypocrites
>they actually buy games that agree with their agenda
>while we don't buy games at all!

Attached: 1467856037793.jpg (184x184, 10K)

But even when people don't bring their opinions to work they still get fired for saying something other people don't like.

So, what you actually want, is for everyone to keep quiet and just endure this shitty world. Well, fuck you.

IT'S A MOD FOR THE BUILD ENGINE
THE ENGINE DUKE NUKEM 3D RAN ON

YOU ARE WRONG
YOU ARE STUPID
YOU HAVE SHIT TASTE

>i put phobe at the end of a thing so the argument is over

As more and more things become accepted the mentally ill will go further and further in an effort to be oppressed

You were just as responsible for your words in a monarchy you retard.

I'm genuinely convinced its like /pol/ and half the people there are shitposting.

When we stop pretending they're any better than narcissistic Down Syndrome retards.

Not to mention that those girls are legit helpers for pilots and staff. Removing them IS retarded

>Colour

Found the Eurotrash.

>could i be wrong? no its everyone but me

Do you also call Titanfall a Half Life 2 mod?

that's like saying that that all games on unreal are unreal tournament mods

this guy is a virgin

You don't know what mods are.

SJW are not "we"

When jews are gone

>gay rights activists are just like homophobes

I mean yeah?
They're heterophobes now. if your character is forced heterosexual they will lose their fucking shit.
See Assassins creed Odyssey.

Attached: assassins_creed_romance.jpg (520x260, 19K)

>''Amelia''
>Autogynephilia
>Making a nonsense neanderthal response.
Why are always those ''people'' like that?

Attached: tumblr_inline_orv7f9A8mW1t2r02b_500.jpg (500x445, 59K)

as he should? where do you think you are?

Based and 2B pilled.

Actually, no

>Maybe everyone isn't retarded? No its everyone but user

If I'm getting dumber than call me a retard, at least I'm in a good mood. Does escalating controversy put you in a good mood? Its never too late to prioritize your own happiness over the latest outrage.

Attached: 1548443647375.png (1272x640, 582K)

>Cops and Trump supporters should be killed
>No they shouldn't
>GAAAH WE'RE NOTHING ALIKE

The USA is nothing else than a place full of failed Europeans, really.

People are reviewbombing the game because they don't like that the publisher apologized, which underlined there was something to be apologized for in the first place.

That's because they don't want to be culpable and risk facing consequences for the things they say on the internet (unless it concerns SJWs).

Actually, yes. If you're not allowed to criticize someone then that means they are above you.

Learn what privilege is, bigot. :^)

Me at you and everyone who still warps themselves into a pretzel over menial internet drama

according to your logic every single game ever is a mod for their respective engine

Money is literally fake

No shit, sherlock

That's not wrong though.
Unless its a new engine, its a mod.

And that's a good thing. Unironically

Why does it feel like ResetEra has so much influence, when reviewbomb wars are always won by us?

>Guess who had the last laugh?
Us Gamers™ of course.

>gameinformer
tranny enablers BTFO

That's like calling Half-Life a Quake mod you retard.

>Failed Europeans

Europe is the continent full of failed Europeans. We took all your smart and hard working people over the past 200 years.

SJW control peaked, it's only downhill from here. What you're seeing is the fat king lashing out as his power leaves him.

>but SJWs will never accept your apologies, they said

Attached: file.png (1214x912, 227K)

This, its like calling Hexen a Doom mod.

The import scene is still grassroots enough that import models are still alive. When big money gets involved, in F1's case, Liberty Media, they try to suck the life out of a hobby. One major difference between cars and games is that the industry figureheads, like the drivers, still have a backbone and aren't afraid of saying "we love beautiful women and we welcome them" because they know they'll get laid without having to virtue signal

how will SJW faggots like speedonvhs zerraina and adamantium ever recover?
TRANNIES BTFO

Good thing I can litteraly criticise anyone, then.

If a new game is built from scratch on an engine it isn't a mod. It's considered a mod if a game is built on top of an already existing game, like counter strike.

no you took the low iq ones

except that it's wrong and you're absolutely clueless

>burn the heretic
>adopt their children into the church

thank god SJWs are so lenient.

Criticize the Jews then, tough guy.

why even apologies in the first place

prove it wrong dumbass.
If you MOD the engine its a MOD.
You just don't want to admit you've been playing nothing but quake mods for two decades.

>that third post
the fucking irony

>If a new game is built from scratch on an engine it isn't a mod. It's considered a mod if a game is built on top of an already existing game, like counter strike.

>if a game is built on top of an existing engine its not a mod
>if a game is built on top of an existing engine its a mod

None of these permavirgins have ever bought a FPS.

I'm very close to the breaking point, these disgusting people rule with an iron fist under the illusion of "tolerance" and suffer zero consequences for doing these disgusting things.
It's like a constant void of destroying fuckjng everything you find enjoyable, I can't even find it in myself to laugh anymore at the people and things they've destroyed. I really don't know how much more of their insanity I can take.

Thy are often fine, but the most obnoxious ones are retarded religious people with a collective messianic complex bordering on racial supremacy. What now?

they really think they're punching up don't they.

>>if a game is built on top of an existing engine its a mod
I said on top of an already built game.

Engine -> Game (not mod)
Engine -> Game -> Game (mod, like CS)

Can you repeat that, but with your full name and address signed?

Get off Yea Forums now, and seek help

This type of shit is why you should never interact with fans. Just make the fucking game. Release the fucking game. You'll be much better off.

Everything in the game can be dodged by moving. Even on the hardest difficulty. Complaining about hitscan when fucking Blood exists is retarded, it has less than any other build game.

Slit your wrists user, you're a stupid bitch lmao

Not him but go gargle more Jew cum, faggot. Nobody's afraid of them or you.

Everything is punching up for an impotent manlet.

The only thing Yea Forums can rally is other Yea Forumsirgins. Even if it's a legitimate issue, outsiders will still critically evaluate for themselves before dogpiling. When retardera virtue signals, it's like the fucking beacons of Gondor. Before you know it, every "journalist" has an article ready and every checkmarked faggot has their "hot take". They dogpile freely because even if they end up being wrong, it never hurts them because they all cover for each other.

>he said, posting anonymously
Coward bitch.

They're modern day book-burning, Doom-hating, cock-sucking Christian zealots. I really don't understand why anyone pays them any mind. Just ignore them and they'll probably kill themselves for not getting enough attention.

based gg chad
cringe virginera falseflagger

Something something Yuri bezmenov
Something something useful idiots

Attached: 1566242000129.png (295x310, 110K)

Attached: 2pryk4.jpg (500x453, 44K)

pay them a friendly visit ;)

So ok, maybe the build engine games aren't that good for today standards, and are old an dated. What a revelation