Literally everything I want in a game

Literally everything I want in a game
WHERE'S THE PC PORT ROCKSTAR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: Red-Dead-Redemption-2.jpg (1280x720, 767K)

More like where's the fucking summer update

It's been said dozens of times, if it's ever going to get a PC release it'll be along side a remaster on next gen consoles so wait another year or two
/thread

>game

to be fair the game could be a lot better with a high framerate

>ITT: PC-cucks

t. sneegeer who is assblasted that chuckers aren't assblasted about one of his two games becouse nobody longer cares about it

our man Tim Sweeney is going to anounce at the end of the week

fucking pathetic how you fanboys pretend to be pc players pining for this game

This garbage "game" would be completely ignored just like GTA V if it wasn't console exclusive. Prove me wrong. You can't.

Epic exclusive 2020.

Please I hope this happens, I can't imagine the outrage of this from valvecucks and how they will be forced to use that shit store.

it's the first one that's good with soul. 2 was fucking soulless garbage

>

Attached: AP348980180592.jpg (3741x2306, 1.42M)

No because just like GTA V on PC it would be the best selling game year in and year out of Steam.

WHERE IS MY BEARD FIX UPDATE AND MY LEMAT REVOLVER IN SINGLE PLAYER UPDATE!!!

i'll be okay if it comes to PC or not -- also have a PS4 -- but if it did become an epic exclusive, it's not a big loss for me at all. i'll just pirate it. besides, there are so many better games out there

and rockstar is actually too big to take exclusive money anymore

>muh millions of kids buying gta v

>valvecucks
no one actually likes valve anymore. they've turned into investors looking for the next big thing rather than making games

Your ideal vidya has shit shooting mechanics, forced walking sections and a badly written plot?
Shit taste

I'm not sure why, but my beard on John just randomly started growing recently..... I'm so happy