Untitled

Attached: 1566324064221.webm (892x720, 2.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

video1080.jeuxvideo.com/news/f/f/ff-982646-1566304857-1080p.mp4
youtu.be/gEjIqCa60D8
youtu.be/_7Y_VlRTlzE
youtu.be/9BYswgheE3Q
howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=12654).
gematsu.com/2019/06/final-fantasy-vii-remake-director-tetsuya-nomura-confirms-honey-bee-inn-cross-dressing-event-new-events-dialogue-options-and-enemies
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1566324191893.webm (892x720, 3M)

shit, it looks amazing.

I thought they showed that at E3 though

Is this a ps3 game? Holy shit it looks bad what is square doing?

it's playable at gamescom

They showed the whole bombing run basically to the press.

Does he have to dress as a girl in this one?

I hate videogames

a black guy?! jesus, is every game getting on the "go woke get broke" train now?

Go watch a movie you fucking loser

>a long ass cutscene
What the fuck I'm trying to play a game not watch a goddamn movie

I know it's dumb and wouldn't make any sense, but I really miss the little *swissssssh* and rotating screen when a battle starts from the original.

keep seething

video1080.jeuxvideo.com/news/f/f/ff-982646-1566304857-1080p.mp4

Complete demo here, it looks bad.

looks better than i was expecting desu
maybe square won't fuck this up after all

Yea I hope they either make it an option or do it a couple times throughout the game.

What the hell is wrong with you

god french fucking sucks

it's literally the same shit as the original; FF6 onwards were always trying to be a cinematic experience.

No it doesn't

>FF6

Try FF4 you fucking secondary

We knew they would ruin this game with a big fucking nigger and nothing but talking, it was a matter of time.

>Long story driven game turned more cinematic in remake
How dare!

>Ruin a game with a big fucking nigger and nothing but talking with a big fucking nigger and nothing but talking

Yeah keep filming this fucking guy instead of the screen you absolute retard.

Oh yeah, I completely forgot about that trashpile, you're right.

How many years has it been in development now, 5?
It's like they remake one minute of the original in one year.
This shits never EVER coming out.

Attached: 1564606023868.jpg (506x514, 53K)

COPE you tranny.

Fucking HYPE

>the ps3 tech demo was 14 years ago

Attached: 1552324251459.gif (404x347, 1.4M)

>There are people on Yea Forums right now that will defend cinematic trash with zero gameplay just because it's made in Japan
Explain yourselves.

Ge glad we didn't get it back then. Imagine VII with XIII's gameplay and corridor environment.

Do you even play games?

SUCK A FUCKING COCK YOU TETRIS MARIO NIGGER LOVER

I had this same kind of conversation with my black friend. I was tagging along while he tried to break into some police building and suddenly he turns to me and starts talking about black lives matter and how we were being heroes for doing this. I told him but all lives matter and dude started chimping out.

Looks amazing, i like the transition between battles and exploring

I do, unlike the people who think this shit qualifies as a videogame.

Literally retarded and not worth a response since there's no way you actually think this, but good god cope harder

---->

Barret is such a meanie.

>maybe square won't fuck this up after all
Lmao

Of course it looks bad to you. You stupid fucks are so desperate for TORtanic 2 you're even constantly shitting up DS threads.

I like the grin he does when cloud takes the bomb, like "HEHE LETS SEE IF HE ACTUALLY PUTS IT" or something, like checking him out

holy fuck even Jessie's walk is cute

when's new vagrant story square you slant eyed jews

Haha wow yeah. Didn't expect they'd have Cloud give her a tap on her butt either. Surprisingly chad of him.

I'm sorry I must be missing the issue here.

Vagrant story is made to be a dark souls-ish game
But then again, it would be made into a nigger Soul game, so i prefer no remakes. Fucking SoulsMonkeys ruined gaming.

haha..?

Matsuno wouldn't be on the team, why would you want that?

I dont think OP is saying there's an issue. Just showing the demo.

the combat system doesnt even feel that dated and is a pretty good evolution on turn based

>that feel when real Cloud is finally back

It's been so long...

in e3 you just saw the guard scorpion battle, no cutscenes.

did he leave square? i only just recently beat the game so i've only known about him for a short time

This plays like FFXV. So boring. And it is lot of huge arenas including the beginning where Cloud jumps off the train ( like FFXV arena ). Another huge arena where Cloud plant the bomb and it feels off from real world. If they used the original instead making huge arena ( fighting game ) then it would be perfect. Too, bad.

Watched the video and looks boring. Plays like MGSV and FFXV. Nothing new here. FF7 Remake is a cake with no sugar added.

At E3 there was apparently an extra scene where they make out passionately prior to the mission, but doesn't seem to be present at Gamescom.

>This plays like FFXV

Stopped reading.

Give youtube version. This seems to load slow as fuck for me.

The rest is just not worth reading anyway.

this isn't even good bait
put some effort into it

youtu.be/gEjIqCa60D8

in the minute 1:00 or so they say that square didnt let them to record the demo directly. So if you upload to youtube it will probably be taken down.

It does kinda look a bit too much like XV in the way the combat flows, the almost but not quite stop when choosing something, the style of the menu..granted, I ended up liking FFXV a lot so I'm not complaining, but I could never get used to the awkward and finicky magic system, so I hope that's far better here at least.

I love the look of the game though and just seeing them navigate the same locations we only had static backgrounds from before is incredibly exciting, but there does seem to be some DNA from FFXV in there, the same way RE2make had some designs (especially the UI) ripped straight from RE7.

I like that the stupid looking door buttons are still a thing.

I agree

thanks

they better still make that satisfying sound

You're an idiot, stop posting.

>but there does seem to be some DNA from FFXV in there

No there isn't, shut the fuck up.

i didnt see it the first minute, is that button later?

The whole fucking game seems to be the bombing mission. Jesus Christ, is it going to be a 10 hour game?

does this game have any LGBT representation?

Attached: 1560540630330.jpg (1276x1367, 182K)

>Not knowing how to deal with your black friend to avoid chimp-outs
If you still gotta say shit that trigger him you're better off not being friends.

you do that know that its a demo right? you don't demo the middle of the game, who does that? The bombing mission is iconical anyway, and the OG ffvii demo did just show the bombing mission.

The OG FFVII included more than just Midgar. This does not.

It will feel like a demo

yeah we havent seen the sewers, train graveyard, 7th Heaven, or Shinra HQ yet

oh wait you're a fucking idiot

If you have nothing good to post, don't post at all. You're a waste of space.

go be a retard somewhere else

And what are they adding to the game? That's like the first 4 hours of FFVII.

Have they stated how long htis game is going to be?

Assblasted retard, if I didn't have any interest in the game I wouldn't be in this thread. I was playing FF while you were still in your father's tiny nutsack.

man this game is going to shit all over the original

only zoomers are looking forward to this shit

I hope the game ends at the original ff7 end of disc 1.

It's a cutscenes you sperg. Chill out.

Attached: cute.png (2100x816, 1.46M)

see

It'll end when Midgar ends.

>dude you're a retard if you're curious how fucking long the game is
You're a goddamn moron.

>still no red xiii

he was cut from the game you know

>no scene of him breeding Aerith
Its probably a secret cutscene you get by taking too long in Shinra HQ.

why is there so much low effort shitposting

Is this what a slampig looks like?

They could have just kept the original dialogue as-is. This feels way too drawn out. Like they're trying too hard to add "drama" or whatever. Also, keeping the mysterious telepathic warning was fine. We don't need to see Sephiroth in the first 10 fucking minutes. But Square has no confidence in themselves or anything they do anymore, so they're just gonna throw out whatever they think is cool or nostalgic in the hopes of winning people over.

Don't joke about that I can see square trying to shaft him again because "his fur's hard to animate"

Attached: pls.jpg (250x182, 5K)

No you're the god damn moron who claims to be interested yet has zero fucking clue about anything. Go fuck yourself.

>We don't need to see Sephiroth in the first 10 fucking minutes.
We're not getting the village flashback so they've got to put him in somehow.

>im going to pretend cutscenes are a new thing just to be mad on an anonymous Laotian cat breeding forum

Attached: 1562620592086.jpg (500x340, 22K)

it's just that time in america

>dude you're not REALLY interested in the game if you're concerned about its length!
Eat my asshole you retard. There has been ZERO statement from SE on how long to expect the game to be, only that it will be the Midgar segment of FFVII. Did you even play FFVII? Do you know how long Midgar is?

Attached: 1558222509322.jpg (424x600, 31K)

considering how much longer this is and the fact everyone and their grandmother knows whobsephiroth is, I don't see the problem

fuck this remake, i dont want to play 1 hour of the game and wait 5 years for the next part fuck
also no turn based? i dont want to match button fuck reskinned FFXV

ughhhhh DLC midgar zolom, what's next? part 2, 2 hours long flasback? fuck squeenix

also no materia system, everything is dumbed down waa waaaaaaaaaa reeeeeee

The black feather is also a Advent Children reference, which was released after the original ff7.

>There has been ZERO statement from SE on how long to expect the game to be, only that it will be the Midgar segment of FFVII

They said it would be the typical length of a full blown JPRG. Use that little peanut brain of yours to work out how long that could be.

two or three hours?

i cant wait for the terrible padding.

The problem is that the whole story builds up meeting sephiroth in person and keeps him a mystery right until the second disc where cloud betrays the group.
Played this recently and the build up to sephiroth us kino

>They said it would be the typical length of a full blown JPRG.
There's no goddamn way that is true. You are a fucking moron if you believe that.

>That's like the first 4 hours of FFVII.

no it isn't
midgar is 2 hours tops
they're just going to add a bunch of pointless shit to expand it to a 60+ hour game

Sephiros was FF7's poster boy. I don't know how Western audiences received him but he was the most popular character in FF7 for eastern audiences back then even more than Cloud.
I can see why squenix trying to push for him early before people lose their interest. Original's Midgar is fun and all but nothing s impactful about it.

>if I didn't have any interest in the game I wouldn't be in this thread

You're just here to shitpost. SE already said it'll be at least 60 hours.

>they're just going to add a bunch of pointless shit
You dont even know what pointless shit is. You dont know shit about jenova the entire first game, all you know is that there's a big evil corporation sucking off the planet and killing it.
The game could have been half midgar half the rest, and still would be called a masterpiece, since the first half you are focused on the whole shinra thing instead of looking at the meteor.

That's what they said you fucking idiot. Why are you so clueless?

I came here because I saw a FFVIIR webm and I wanted to know if there was more news. I'm planning on BUYING the game you dunce I'm just fucking wary of SE and the FF series in general nowadays. I don't believe that the Midgar section is going to be 60 hours, that's horse shit.

what does this post even mean

Its shaping up to say the least. Glad we got a sneakpeak.

k

Attached: too_big.jpg (756x1100, 209K)

what happened to the rumored PS+ demo

they fucking ruined Barret

they said to think of each entry as a single game like the 13 trilogy

first game is entirely Midgar
how long was XIII

you can do it boy

You seem like you'd be more at home on GameFAQs, kiddo. Sorry you can't handle people not trusting SE. If this game is 60 hours I'll cut my dick off and livestream it on Yea Forums.

he acts the same as the original

How?

There are people on this board who actually believe this vaporware will ever see the light of day. LOL!

imagine unironically defending FF7R

k

>how long was XIII
40 hours, with 20 of them being terrible? XIII also had you running in a straight line for 20 of those hours. Midgar in FFVII did not have 20 hours worth of content, by the way. So what, are they going to add a bunch of fetch quests?

I guess I'll find out when I buy it since, you know, I'm actually interested in the fucking game you moron.

they fucking ruined the reactor, the tubers were brown and they are no longer brown.

Attached: 1566176536203.jpg (474x354, 35K)

how the hell does cloud not cut his arm on his sword when he's running

Barrett checking that tight ass out. Someone contact Leeterr.

I like everything except the way they're handling Sephiroth.
That black feather shit is a Kingdom Hearts/compilation Nomura invention, wasn't in the original game at all. Plus Sephiroth didn't even appear on-screen until the Junon flashback. Because the remake is split into parts they feel obligated to reveal Sephiroth earlier and ruin the build-up.

Why are you so desperate to convince people you're interested in the game? Nomura already said what they're adding you clueless faggot.

It's gonna be 60 hours if you get all the collectibles and hidden shit, probably.

Attached: 1543005144535.jpg (1024x504, 87K)

>everyone critical about the game or wary of SE s a shitposter
That's how you sound, kiddo.

You're not critical, you're just an awful shitposter.

Well sephiroth is gonna be part of hallucinations and thats it, probably just foreshadowing the next part plot.

>No Yuffie or Vincent
Shit game

I didn't even use the term shitposter. Interesting.

You're a fanboy and a child, we've established that. Yup anyone skeptical about the game being 60 hours is a shitposter. Yup.

In the original you didn't even know what Sephiroth looked like and what his deal was until Junon. All you knew during Midgar was that he stabbed the president of Shinra. The added hallucination scenes already seem like they ruin the mystique and basically make Cloud/Sephiroth's relationship like Kingdom Hearts or Advent Children.

He gets called it so much, it's what he automatically identifies as.

It's like this is a remake or something.

See
You retards are all the same.

There wont be caitsith or Red XIII either.

Fuck it looks good

zoom zoom
>its better because its different
zoom zoom

why are RLM such pretentious hypocrites who can't even make a movie worth a fuck

>In the original you didn't even know what Sephiroth looked like and what his deal was until Junon.
Yeah, completely forget about the flashback and the multiple mentions during midgar, also the hallucinations.
Also, again, they are hallucinations. HA-LLU-CI-NA-TIONS. Sephiroth doesnt even say anything relevant.

Where did I say it was better you fucking imbecile?

>episodic
>tifa tits
>no turn based
fuck this remake i dont want life is strange reskinned as FFXV, i want to masturbate to tifa in turn based fights

not even the post you quoted
try being less of a retard

If Square leaves out Red XIII the games a total loss by default.
Cait Sith is cancer but even removing him would compromise the remake quality

Barret runs around like a retard during combat.

You are an illiterate dipshit. Also there is no way the game is 60 hours to complete. Deal with it.

>looking forward to FF7R
>calling other people idiots

Nothing confirmed about red XIII

>a FF played at dialogue speed
>no skip
>the dialogues are literally core battle mechanics
This sounds like a terrible idea

Well he's been out of Square for a long time, when he stopped working for XII. But recently he's been pretty involved in FFXIV so I'm not sure.

They said it's a full length game like XIII taking place solely in Midgar, so 60 is just an estimate you brainless fucking numbskull.

dont play the game if you are not interested in the story
And its a demo, the first boss, with thousands of tutorials around. Are you surprised?

Illiterate how? That's not even the original post you quoted you fucking retard.

dilate

yahoo! bing bing bing whoop!

Why is the illiterate child still responding to me?

Does anyone else SERIOUSLY believe this will be 60 hours long? What the fuck would push the hours that high? Moving up the mini games and chocobo breeding?

why/how are you so fucking stupid?

Dialog is pretty different. In the original, Barret just wanted to watch Cloud to make sure he didn't try anything funny while his back was turned. Now he does it so Cloud proves he supports Avalanche.
Still, not too far off the point. Not bad for dialog changes from what I've seen so far.

You are a fanboy and/or a child, thank you for sharing.

Aeris Dies

Attached: 1556332425289.jpg (736x850, 95K)

see
You have brain problems.
I like your passive-aggressive outburst though. Very womanly of you.

Okay thanks for sharing, child and/or fanboy.

Entry level spoiler.
Cloud was never in SOLDIER and is just the generic guard on the right in Nibelheim

You are a proper retard.

Attached: techbook-aufmacher_1493991290-1040x690.jpg (1040x690, 61K)

legitimately looks better than advent children. how the fuck

Native French here, it's because the Square-Enix / Playstation representatives said no filming was allowed, and the guy talking is basically saying with sarcasm "Don't worry, we won't be filming the screen at all" and then saying "We have certain little tricks to film the screen without filming the screen".

Basically, they're not allowed to film and try to film it as much as possible regardless.

oh now you're repeating yourself like a woman
interesting

Attached: 1522806396458.png (645x773, 85K)

>dude its supposed to be 60 hours
>dude its just an estimate
How long do you think the game will be, children?

>midgar is 2 hours tops
t. never played the game

that's it
get the PIs

He still does it for that reason, he just doesn't make his intentions obvious.

I literally played it last night and it took me 2h15m to reach the world map.

with constant x3 speed maybe, you fucktard

Post yfw Sony is dominating the industry once again and toddlers/cucks/bots are absolutely seething

Attached: 1557269077110.jpg (1280x1708, 285K)

maybe read some interviews from E3 if you truly are so interested instead of constantly asking stupid shit and sperging the fuck out you spastic cunt

>he cant answer
I win.

Here's your prize:

Attached: 1544192918301.png (1234x1120, 658K)

stop replying to the idiot

Attached: Death Stranding.gif (300x170, 1.84M)

watch a speedrun
they get out within 1.5

A picture of you?

I'm probably one of the only anons in here buying VIIR at launch.

>speedrun
t. autist

I'm with you bro. No way in hell this shit will be 60 hours worth of content without counting mini-games, side shit and collectables.

Yes you will, like a good boy.

>supposed to be
supposedly*

Nomura has already explained all of this, but of course you're so interested you haven't read any of the interview translations.

>multiplat

how are you people so fucking stupid

Finally a dude who isnt retarded. I think the game looks like a lot of fun but I'm really skeptical on how the pacing and length will be.

b8

Never ever, cuck.

they're adding much more avalanche and turks shit for one

do you fucks read interviews at all

It looks pretty cool. Can't wait to see the summons, and tear apart monsters with Vincent's transformations.

samefag

name one SE exclusive

Swing and a miss

Why are you all so absolutely fucki g retarded

If you don't actually care about the game, don't fucking come in a thread about it

try harder next time newfriend

i wonder what he's waving about

>I'm really skeptical on how the pacing and length will be

literally everyone is but they've said what kind of content would be added
stop being such a clueless idiot

Dude Vincent won't be in until the sequel.

>I like to eat shit, don't like it? don't do it? BUT SHUT UP I DON'T LIKE REALITY I HAVE FEELINGS
spineless faggot

The never ever game.

Attached: 1530348159450.png (458x458, 384K)

>exactly 31 second difference

nice pass

shit.

>fucki g

dumb phoneposter

:^)

seems Barry is going full retard in here too kek

It's definitely going to change, and Sephiroth is going to play a bigger part in Midgar.
With Square saying "Each episode will feel complete", I'm willing to bet Sephiroth will still be there when he kills President Shinra and the party will have a final boss-esque fight with him

Valkyrie Profile Silmeria is PS2 exclusive

You just described your spastic behavior in coping for Sony's success, kek.

It emulates pretty well on my computer

its funny because he made "nigger" into a prefix

Attached: 1555816385666.gif (360x360, 955K)

TWO BLU RAY DISCS WORTH OF GAMEPLAY CONTENT YOU ASSHOLES

Combat still looks retarded. I'm glad the video confirms you can pause without an ATB bar, changing characters in real time when you don't know where the fuck they are and what direction they're looking in would have been a confusing mess.

Holy CRAP that looks awesome.
I *really* don't want to preorder it and be hasty but holy crap, these look amazing and I may just break.
I was worried cloud would have his edgy emo boy persona in the remake but from how it looks, it looks like he's his normal bland ff7 self which works perfectly for him.
I am so glad I forced myself to play ff7 a few weeks ago for the first time before the remake. There are so many scenes I can't wait to see in the remake.
and I can't wait to see how they handle Cid

Attached: steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.jpg (1024x575, 131K)

needs to be played on a good ol' CRT like the original FFVII
VII REMAKE will suck balls, it's soulless

>Combat still looks retarded

elaborate

You'll find Cid in episode 2 when it releases in 2028

I know, I know. This first episode is only Midgard. We'll also have to wait part 2 for Yuffie, and Cid.

>Midgard

Not likely. Based on OP's webm it's easy to assume most of the cinematics will be drawn-out shit.

>2038*

If they even bother with anything after Midgar.

he has adhd

Is it just me or is Yea Forums really slow today

Attached: 1547801104756.jpg (888x720, 149K)

kek I know faggot, but that was not the question.

This first part is 2 blurays you stupid shitposter.

If that's what it takes to get him right then so be it. I'll be ready.

>jewvideo
What did they mean by this?

>*Cutscenes Exist*
>Yea Forums: AUTISTIC SCREECHING
everytim

Fuck everyone everywhere
Barret's new design is great

this board has hit an all time low

go back, retard.

Samefag here but also,
BARRET LOOKS AMAZING
I wanted to use a new team for the remake but screw it I'm using the tried and true Cloud/Barret/Cid team.
I can't wait to see KOTR again, but holy crap will it be annoying as hell to get it since the old gold chocobo guarantee trick won't work anymore.

Attached: Knight_of_the_RoundFF7.png (2000x589, 1.08M)

It looks really good except for that fucking feather. I doubt it'll replace the original game or anything but it'll be an interesting sidegrade.

Attached: 1565379946363.jpg (576x576, 273K)

>Barret checking out dat ass
Nice.

Where's the flashing light and the inner voice that's supposed to be talking to him?

Did they cut that too? Garbage.

>Knights of the Round
Pre-order bonus for episode 5 coming in 2073

They hated him because he told the truth.

lol xD

I'm not defending this trash. SE has been shit for over a decade.

>people getting triggered by a fucking feather

Attached: 1564653466936.jpg (620x670, 76K)

I have a reason to live at least until after I finish this game.

Attached: happybrah.png (568x548, 409K)

ACfag isn't all of Yea Forums though.

>*angry arm mounted gatling noises*

Barret looks fucking great but I don't like his new gun design, just looks super thin for some reason. Also did they confirm unique weapon models yet or we stuck with the 'canon' ones no matter what equip?

>sidegrade
what the hell constitutes an upgrade for you

No one is "triggered".

>XIVposter

don't bother
it's retarded

Attached: FFVIIR_AirBuster.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

>doesn't even approach Spirits Within quality
Why are we still here

You're going to be disappointed as all hell.

Action game and full party control just don't go together, they don't. Make it a solo control game and you change how the narrative works, you go from multi-protaganist to protaganist and his irrelevant friends, like XV, where the focus is all on Noct all the time. In order to avoid this, what we have with VIIR is some sort of hacked togethor compromise wherein a fast paced realtime action game has you switch perspectives in a jarring transition to combat enemies with nebulous weaknesses to different characters, assuming the rest of the team has the same 'single function' gameplay as Barret, though it's worse if they don't since then there's no reason at all to switch off of Cloud. Add on to this that Squeenix has never developed an action combat system that rose above mediocre and the result is that I'm less than thrilled for the gameplay prospects. (To the fuckwhistle that always tries to bring up Automata at this point, again I plead with you, learn the difference between a developer and a publisher.)

Cloud has different sword models
I'm going to make the assumption other people's weapons also change

BASED

Something that directly adds onto. This is from the ground up.

>no please don't use a Final Fantasy reaction image

>Spirits Within
>quality

Attached: 1564641241161.jpg (329x329, 16K)

It looks like their weapons will change in battle like the original which is VERY good.
Just curious if they'll carry them over to cutscenes as well or if they'll keep their default weapons just to be safe.

where are you seeing this

>What about a version of FFVII where all your favorite, oftentimes succinct, scenes are bloated to hell?

>XV

Stopped reading.

can't be worse than my life.

definitely gonna show, it'd be retarded for Cloud to begin to draw the buster when entering battle then suddenly have it switch to the hardedge in hand

Amazing.

just buy a ps4 already ffs, it doesn't even cost that much anymore

>Just curious if they'll carry them over to cutscenes
Apparently according on how the cutscenes are being tackled on, the cutscenes models are just in-game models so yeah.

>>epstien shit has me freaking out
Why, surely you’re not surprised the world is run by a cult of pedophiles. Most of us weren’t.

nobody cares. game looks sick btw.

They're made a perfect blend of realtime and atb. I actually really enjoyed my time playing the demo more than playing XV.

kys

Anyone else think the fight went on too long? Also, all that slow motion they might as well be playing turn base.

Attached: 1566049417265.png (716x660, 407K)

Ah, good to hear.
Now I'm curious how that'll work for Barret's weapon, mainly if some of his bigger guns may cause clipping issues if he puts his hands on a table or folds his arms or something like that.

It's not a pure action game though. You can just let characters auto-attack until ATB builds, then input commands during pause and repeat.

smol head

It's the first tutorial boss.

retard

Attached: 1526564057391.webm (704x528, 1.86M)

I mean we are gonna expect clipping at some point and honestly, its not a big deal. Its just extra effort for nothing.

player sucked

You've been posting this for weeks. Do it already or fuck off.

HE'S SO FUCKING CUTE AAAAA MY HUSBAND CLOUD

That is what happens if you replace text boxes with cutscenes. Depending on your reading speed you usually finish faster than it would take for someone to actually say those lines out loud. In most games you can skip to the next textbox and the audio will be cut kinda funny, but if it's a cutscene you're fucked and have to listen to it.

Attached: 1560959295520.jpg (1650x1018, 392K)

>Cinematic trash!
>Much worse than stationary characters with textboxes!
Imagine being THIS retarded

Advent children sucks tho

The Sephiroth Cloud is seeing in Midgar is implied to be a hallucination. It looks like they are putting more emphasis on how Cloud is fucked in the head this time.

cute boots

I know they probably won't do this, but it'd be cool to have the advent children outfit unlockable.
Maybe unlock it after defeating all the weapons, and you can use it from the start of the game? Not sure how each of the games will keep track of each other and keep you from skipping to disc 3 but just an idea.

based gintoki

>It looks like they are putting more emphasis on how Cloud is fucked in the head this time
I remember reading that in an interview

They'll probably charge for it. Just look at XIV's ridiculous cash shop where it costs thirty dollars for a Moogle hot air balloon.

PART 1 IS 60+ HOURS LONG, NOMURA SAID SO
PART 1 IS 60+ HOURS LONG, NOMURA SAID SOPART 1 IS 60+ HOURS LONG, NOMURA SAID SO
PART 1 IS 60+ HOURS LONG, NOMURA SAID SOPART 1 IS 60+ HOURS LONG, NOMURA SAID SO
DO YOU GET MY POINT YET?

I agree. I don’t mind Seph being in Cloud’s mind more, but I hate the compilation feather shit and making the whole “one winged angel” thing literal. Reeks of compilation trash but oh well.

You faggots now have me worried about Red being cut

Attached: o1_1280.jpg (1280x760, 309K)

Which is good because that shit is something the original games low poly depictions made a bit confusing. I'm interested to see how all the Jenova boss fights are incorporated as well. I remember that scene on the Shinra boat where notSephiroth like flies away and leaves behind a Jenova part to fight, looks really jank. Plus the black blobs of reunion people, are they physical entities or ghosts?

What does it say?

its completely possible imo, they could take the REmake 2 take.
Original soundtrack, original outfits, and advent children outfits.

they are physical entities just covered by dark hoods.

As long as characters don't talk like retarded cliche anime characters that don't expect the player to pick up on anything, this looks great. The dialogue is promising too. Way to g, Square Enix.

Attached: g663.png (119x143, 31K)

Voice acting is and always was a mistake.
Also you cucks are quick to forget the multiple part staggered release thing as soon as a shiny gameplay video is dangled in front of your face. Some of us are less inclined to let SE off the hook for that betrayal.

Its the Final Fantasy 7 remake you fucking retard, why are you pretending to be surprised? Play something else.

new hooker outfit

>As long as characters don't talk like retarded cliche anime characters that don't expect the player to pick up on anything, this looks great
this has literally always been their modus operandi
They also said they'll be prioritizing the original inaccurate localization over accuracy specifically for this reason

Fucking great............

Adding MORE Sephiroth shit to the story where it wasn't before...........

Bros I don't think I'm ready to see the whole great warrior scene again

Attached: crying.jpg (800x450, 153K)

Source?

t. never played the game

Sephiroth has been everywhere in the marketing and even has his own death eaters, what the fuck were you expecting? I agree the feather is dumb as hell but him being heavily prioritized is obvious.

I'm not looking forward to fighting those gigantic cellar spiders in the gi dungeon.

It's obvious they will have it as paid DLC. Don't tell me you thought you could unlock costumes in that shop with the gun at the Wall Market.

Cloud always freaked out in the first reactor, there was even dialogue instead of just a black feather thing. If anything the rehash is more subtle.

Where was this black feather in the og game?

I remember cloud having a scene of thought that something was wrong.....

Which is completely wrong because 4 is followed up by 5, which is the complete opposite and is one of the most gameplay heavy game in the series, meaning that a statement like "FF's have being trying to be cinematic since 4" is wrong - but you didn't play that fucking game because you are a fucking secondary.

that was literally there the first time

Attached: 1566241359161.jpg (600x438, 54K)

I'll try to find it, an user posted an interview with it like a month after the E3.

>............

stop

the voices in Cloud's head are his "true" self bubbling to the surface to warn himself. Not Sephiroth.

dont be retarded, its just people shitting the remake out of fear.

>that drums in "the great warrior"
kino

That seems hard to believe.

no black feather, but cloud's mind was fucked up and said something like "CAREFUL, THIS ISNT A NORMAL REACTOR" or something like that

Yeah you're right I guess the fact that he'd not stepped foot inside a reactor since he stabbed Sephiroth and became the unstable mako-jenova fuck up that he is for the first 80% of the game has nothing to do with Sephiroth.

i was just being ironic, its just basically every anti-remake poster argument

>FF5
>not cinematic
You can't be serious nigger. You could say the same shit about FF8. Just get over it, FF has always been cinematic trash.

This will never not hype me up.

youtu.be/_7Y_VlRTlzE

The music was timed so perfectly for every moment if you read at a moderate pace, I hope they keep that. My god what a great moment.

wrong video

youtu.be/9BYswgheE3Q

After seeing how stellar the enemy design has been so far I can’t wait to see how the Jenova bosses look, especially Hojo though we won’t see that for a while. They better give BIRTH, LIFE and DEATH unique designs this time. I never liked how they were recolors.

He isn't called Maxishillian for nothing, he's a good hype man.

I share max fears, its like the only worry so far about the remake. How is gonna be the rest of the game.
Hopefully it keeps the quality.

People who complain about video games don't deserve to play video games.

1) 1.22 minuets is long
this is your mind on Yea Forumsideogames
you can literally see it on wikipedia, he said that the game will be the length of a full FF
I got a sense of that, but my 'tism got the better of me

>he said that the game will be the length of a full FF
doubt.jpg

>full length FF
So around 20-30 hours then.

Barret looks great, I remember people bitching about him but I think he looks better than the original.

I'll play right up to however many games it takes to get to the submarine sections, then shit myself and quit because I'm scared of deep ocean, especially with a giant green monster prowling the depths. I can do without modern graphics emerald weapon.

>Hopefully it keeps the quality

0% chance. In my mind they won't even bother making anything past Midgar. That's my set mentality.

>YES CONSUME
>DON'T QUESTION ANYTHING
>CONSUME THING AND GET EXCITED FOR NEW THING

Personally i dont think one looks better than the other, both have their own style and charm.

Definitely. Even on it's own that music is amazing.
And honestly, I'm worried for Cait Sith #1's end (ok in ultima isn't he really like cait 3 in ff7?). For as much as I disliked Cait Sith, I'll admit that the whole "I am the only me" speech almost got the better of me.

Jessie's death is going to be made extra painful, just you wait.

What strawman are you attacking exactly, you dumb fuck-up? Of course Sephiroth plays into Cloud's story, but as a foil that exacerbates issues Cloud had been battling long before Sephiroth was in the picture. You should try playing the game and applying your limited attention span to understanding what is going on.

FFXIII was 50 hours.

Cant wait for this game to make people realize the original was one of the weakest in the franchise and only boomed because 3D and nomura clinching the growing hot-topic crowd.

I wouldnt know, I couldnt even finish that pile of shit. But I generally take 20 ish hours to finish most mainline FF and XV was also around that.

I expect it to be as linear as XIII.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1015x1396, 316K)

Interrupted by Fireworks is a very underrated song.

I seriously doubt that they can stretch Midgar out to 50 hours. It'll probably be 20 to 30 hours.

The game is just tonally and aesthetically a massive departure from the original. I guess more people loved FFVII solely for the broad strokes of the story, characters, and world as opposed to all the creative nuances that gave it its identity.

>couldn't finish 13 but finished 15

zoom zoom

Maybe with a bunch of sidequests and shit but I don't believe it will have a main story longer than 20-30 hours.

>Sephiroth plays into clouds story
Sephiroth IS clouds story. Without Sephiroth what little character he had wouldn't exist. People too often forget how fucking terrible FFVIIs writing was.

Good. Sephiroth is bae.

Attached: 6b03f0e6gy1g3w3rm259zj20u00x0b29.jpg (1080x1188, 483K)

Yeah it's not like people still replay the game to this day and appreciate the ensemble cast all being relatively well fleshed out sans Tifa, since she's basically a noncharacter without Cloud. Every single other character gets a satisfying character arc.

XIII is terrible. XV being bad doesn't make XIII good.

Correct. They’re both bad games mind you. SNES and PS1 era (bar VIII) is where it’s at for me, but I try to play them all.

they will package it with a game that is expected to sell less, like they always do. Yes the ff8 remaster is getting hyped, but it may possibly be with that.

>they will never package a FF demo with a DQ game after 8 ever again, introducing newbies to the series

this part is the remake is keeping everything perfect
I'm just saying if they do actually go through with it and make the other 2-3 entries, there's no way they maintain the quality

there are only so many reaction videos they can watch to keep motivated

both are shit but XV does at least have real gameplay, you're fucking retarded

do they still do shit like that?

>all these scrubs that didn't collect the hidden black feathers in the original
>they missed out on the secret cutscenes
Fucking casuals the lot of ya.

13's combat is miles better than 15's you retarded ESL

I hate this shit so much. When they forego realistic character writing for artificial plot conflict. Something any player would obviously be able to figure out but all the characters are retarded and can't come to some conclusion on something, leading to a misunderstanding or a whole arc of bullshit because they were written as idiots. Usually only really weeby games do this but it could happen.

They did it with FFXV. One of its demos was bundled with FF Type-0.

>All being relatively well fleshed out

>Dog
>Vampire
>Barret
>Fucking cat robot

Relative to what? Harry fucking potter? Damn sure not the rest of the franchise. FFVII is the most overrated game in the series.

XV is terrible. XIII being bad doesn't make XV good.

They’re both bad but XV gave me some freedom to move around at least and it wasn’t anywhere near as long as the hallway simulator.

I never did beat VIII because it was boring as fuck, I'd probably use that an excuse to get the remaster. But I've accepted I'm part of the problem already.

fun factoid: the demo for the original ff7 was the bombing run

oh yeah I forgot about those awful games

mate you're making a fool out of yourself

I hope either during the Nibelheim flashback or the final boss they have a boss fight against his human form and give him some of his KH boss moveset.

They can go with the 1/35 soldiers.

>FFXIII
>Side quests

I'd prefer a proper combat system and consistent linearity than a garbage combat system in a mess of an open-world in a game that doesn't know what it wants to be. XV's linear 2nd half was worse than anything in XIII. World of Ruin was such a waste of potential.

Actually, the opposite is moreso true. Sephiroth really serves as a catalyst who exacerbates all the long-standing emotional issues Cloud had since childhood.

The Lifestream sequence is Tifa helping Cloud come to terms with those things and realizing that just being himself was always good enough. Sephiroth only plays a part in that.

The only black feathers I collected in VII came from Barrets ass

>1/35 soldiers

I just got a slight aneurysm seeing this.

Vincent is a trash character in my opinion so I can agree with that
Cait Sith is aids but even his controller Reeves has a good arc
Barret and Red XIII both have really good character development and arcs and if you can't see those two you're probably the guy who skips all cutscenes and then complains that the story sucks

>English and Japanese lipsync

neato

Attached: 20120723-singapore-wonton-mee.jpg (610x458, 75K)

It is becoming increasingly difficult to distinguish between people who are shitposting for attention and people who are just brainlets.

Keanu Reeves as Reeves reveal when?

Did you not get out of the hallway segments? 20 hours in, FFXIII indeed gets sidequests. Its still a bad game.

Will they fix Tifa?

nothing to fix

Attached: 1566311330132.jpg (849x1200, 64K)

Again, I dont disagree. I dislike both. The reason I finished XV is simply because it’s at least half the length XIII is. If it had been as long as XIII, chances are I wouldnt have finished it either.

since they said they're fleshing everything the fuck out in Midgar

I want a segment where you play as the Turks.

How anyone can shit on Barret's story is beyond me. He ends up being the most wholesome character in the fucking story, just an all around great guy, despite his disposition of looking like a thug.

>fanart

uh huh

ah I get it

I have to wonder if Cissnei will be inserted into the story. She was a popular Crisis Core addition, and supposedly that is canon still.

oh yeah because OG tifa had faithful fanart

Attached: 1566087354314.jpg (677x1046, 261K)

no
no
no
no
no
no

Red has a decent arc but like Freya after him, he serves no purpose when it’s over. He’s just along for the ride because party member. Agree that Barret is a great character though.

Anyone that shits on Barret, his character or story arc quite literally have not played the game.

>still posting fanart because he knows she looks stupid ingame

keep it up

Attached: 1560498397833.jpg (4096x4096, 1.6M)

Attached: tifapunch.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

If you wanted in-game tifa you should just ask.

Attached: 1560830839159.png (1920x1080, 1.75M)

Will we get to embrace our dreams and protect our honor in the remake?

Attached: 1439370967018.gif (294x233, 1.36M)

They gotta fill those 2 discs user, prepare for hours of movies to justify it being just Midgar kek

And here he doesn't even look like that. Moreso like an old army vet trying to make the world better for his daughter the only way he knows how.

>ESL
kek, you're a fucking illiterate faggot

Attached: 1560830686739.jpg (1924x1080, 257K)

Attached: tifabehind.png (227x604, 156K)

>that belly button

Attached: 1548695090638.jpg (467x436, 29K)

Attached: asdf.png (411x285, 196K)

>>Dog
>>Vampire
>>Barret
>>Fucking cat robot
literally all of these characters have character arcs

Zack sucks

Tifa has an unusual delicious behind

Attached: wife2.png (804x933, 720K)

Attached: tifaelbow.png (1920x1080, 1.74M)

>and supposedly that is canon still.
the direct quote is that settings from Crisis Core and the rest of the compilation will be "integrated" into the main story. The compilation of Final Fantasy VII is non-canon to the inevitable Compilation of Final Fantasy Remake.

Cloud it's facing away from you are what are you doing

Attached: CloudAreYouOk.png (407x272, 143K)

his atb and limit are full so he's probably playing defensive waiting for commands

The lumpy skirt is unflattering and makes her overall model look even more awkward.

>still posting the same tired old caps that just make Tifa look dumber and dumber

get new material

󠛡
󠛡
󠛡
󠛡

󠛡
󠛡
󠛡
󠛡
󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡
where are the boobs?

Tifa and Aerith redesign is a change for the sake of changing. Their original design and how simple it was was the best part of it

it's called a pleated skirt

we only had half a fucking trailer

The pleated skirt is unflattering and makes her overall model look even more awkward.

And you're bitching for the sake of bitching, they barely look any different.

im still working on that plan to infiltrate squeenix HQ and get more material

Tifa should be more meaty. Also the whole high-school girl doesn't fit her, I liked my barslut in her twenties

Aeris looks the same, for the most part. Tifa's design was tinkered with too much.

It doesn't, and it's less retarded in a practical way (since she's a fighter) than the tight skirt she had before.

Was your last FF game FF3 or something? They got longer than they were in the old days, just because ff1 is 9 hours long doesn't mean it's going to be anything between 9-1633 hours (howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=12654).

Wow, the jump between ff1 and 7 was massive. I wish we will have a FF game with a more D&D type feel in the vein of 1 (origins and NES), FF1 had something the latter games didn't have with its high fantasy tropes and its gameplay - it really did feel like a d&d campaign. At least ff14 brought back the dwarfs and the elves along with 11.

FF1 remake when?

>anime garbage flashback bullshit
yikesssssssssssss

we gonna see anything new during gamescom

wtf are you talking about... cloud's brain is being invaded by aliens

You need to learn your fucking place little soi. Sony Playstation 4 has handcrafted interactive movie scenes that take hundreds of hours to create and master. Nintendo has shit action based none movies that require way to much use of the controller which should be shamed and mocked.

Attached: smile.jpg (628x705, 165K)

Are you going to apply the principle of practicality for the entire game or just in your apologetics for bad character design?

VII was always anime garbage, just in the heavily localized 90s way.

man, this ended up being shit. i'm really dissapointed.

Guys, guys.
Wouldn't it be haha funny if they added an alternate scene with Red ||where he manages to breed with Aeris|| as ajoke?

Maybe I woulda finished it then, 13 was the first ff game I could actually enjoy. Tried playing ff games multiple times over my 30 years and that one felt good.

>tfw you think it's Sephiroth, but it's actually gonna be Genesis

Attached: genesis-wing.jpg (1201x703, 78K)

I'm curious about what other character you think is "unpractical" in terms of design?

haha yeah and cloud watches but enjoys it haha

No. Fuck off furshitter.

Is this thread just full of Final Fantasy Fan boys and snoy boys?
Can we actually talk about how this game is not as good as people make it out to be, or is discussion the strays from this echo chamber of praise not allowed?

and I'm is was alien irl too. my parents aren't my really parents. it's nothing personal, but i prefer my alien parents.

what did Marlene mean by this

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>that feather
oh god no

No, but I know what the fuck I’m doing in all of them so I don’t take 40 hours to finish up a game like VI, VII, IX or X. They’re really not all that long, even when doing side/optional stuff.

Cloud has HIS FUCKING PANTS TUCKED IN

Shirt tucked into pants, pants tucked into boots. As it should be.

The final sephiroth phase but cloud constantly has that expression as he does the omnislash

I can't believe they're fucking this up, that's going to completely ruin the shit like seeing the blood trails in shinra HQ and seeing the midgar zolom pierced on that skewer making you wonder what the fuck sephiroth is. Also fuck them for adding the winged angel crisis core bullshit.

Also his dick tucked into between his ass cheeks

>Omnislash
I wonder how they'll handle it. Will it even be available until the last episode?

what's the problem?

gematsu.com/2019/06/final-fantasy-vii-remake-director-tetsuya-nomura-confirms-honey-bee-inn-cross-dressing-event-new-events-dialogue-options-and-enemies

That comes later.

Attached: healthy girl.png (500x500, 553K)

he's got a mini omnislash

Attached: HAYAI.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Based frog

Attached: 91f13b7cfbef0770310e5d7a7556a6f8.png (3035x4299, 1.83M)

>making you wonder what the fuck sephiroth is

the point is everyone playing this knows who he is
people who haven't even played 7 know who he is

what fucking build up do you need nigger everyone knows he exists it's a remake

His pants are WAY looser than a normal piece, just look at it, retard. They're like commando pants but even more loose on the bottom. There's no restriction of movement whatsoever.

It probably will, but I expect the final omnislash to be MUCH flashier then the one he'd use in battle.
Of course that's assuming the final final 1v1 with sephiroth isn't a cutscene.

If practicality was SE's concern, they wouldn't have given Barret sunglasses during a nighttime raid. Regardless, what is functional is secondary to what looks good, where character design is ultimately concerned.

>almost zero shadows
>particle effects out of the ass

yup definitely a console game, gotta impress kids with le epin light shows while making the entire map flat as a board

what's the point when everyone and their ancestors knows who it is - it's better to just make it more straight forward which can lead to more conflict

everyone knew he existed when they played the original since he was in the marketing. I knew Sephiroth existed for fucking years before I played VIIm
storytelling shouldn't rely on people knowing shit about it that's silly.

I hope that teleport is limited.

this is a remake

He's badass and doesn't give a fuck. The sunglasses aren't particularly "impractical" they are just an extra visual element.

What does that have to do with anything?

you say hope
I say cope

The game should start with Aeris' death and then flashback to everything that leads up to that point. Y'know, since everyone already knows she dies.

*unpractical

we could also talk about how you should kill yourself, but nah... retreat to your echo chamber where you and yourself pretend that your pointless contrarianism has real value and you're not just throwing a tantrum because the game doesn't perfectly conform to your ideals

I hope they just showed Seph for E3, and he mainly remains a voice in Cloud's head.
Between showing Seph so soon and garbage like The Watchmen of Fate, I feel Nomura is going to fuck things up KH style.

Tifa's form-fitting miniskirt was also a visual element, complimenting her concise silhouetted design. Fuck off.

why would you even reply

It doesn't have to be 1:1

i learmed in kingdom hearts that he is cloud's soulmate and he is yin to cloud's yang

Explain how could she kick enemies without tearing that skirt apart, retard.

Attached: 36e443708632f3a31ea1d5bfc0183b99.png (393x800, 158K)

Why are you getting worked up defending an unnecessary rehash of a twenty year old game? Like, wtf?

It doesn't have to be 1:1 but changing things that were good just because people know things about it is still

It's a cartoon videogame. That's how. Who gives a fuck how, you utter moron.

This is a good point. In that most people have a completely different perception of Sephiroth thanks to the spinoffs

no

So you can't explain it then? Meaning you agree is unpractical.

Even Advent Children had a more practical design than the retarded og miniskirt.

Attached: tifa.png (517x630, 361K)

why would you think I'm worked up? kids these days...

If you still have hope for this after the Tifa reveal, you're setting yourself up for disappointment. Mark my words, Sephiroth appearing sooner is going to be the LEAST of this game's problems. Screencap the fuck out of this.

Attached: 1565195869142.gif (245x250, 961K)

>continues to completely miss the point