What was your reaction to this?

What was your reaction to this?

Attached: IMCHIPPININ.jpg (1144x678, 59K)

>oh neat, Keanu Reeves

Breath taking

Attached: 678587587.png (376x211, 142K)

cool i guess but im still not going to buy or play the game

"lol"

Thought it was cool. Then I knew it was for marketing purposes and corporate sale out shit.

I didn't really have any different reaction to his appearance, I don't really get hyped because a famous actor is a part of something

Attached: huh.png (226x431, 102K)

Annoyed the devs waste the budget on an hollywood actor. Don't people play vidya to escape real life? Such a cringy trend to appeal to consumers based on star power.

ptsd flashback to star citizen

I was indifferent. I'm still buying the game. But Keanu Reeves didnt convince me the gameplay demo last year did.

you know that gameplay demo was fake as fuck right

>Oh hell yeah, I get to see Keanu during this boring event

I haven't watched the john wick movies. Normalfags seem to love them though.

fpbp

Kinda ridiculous the amount of drama about it on either side though between people who idolize celebs and those who shit on them to be contrarian and "enlightened"

hey his wife and kid died

They're going to ruin this man's whole career.

I hope this doesnt ruin the game with forced shit.

Attached: 1562737699678.jpg (324x419, 41K)

Btw they LITERALLY just announced the matrix 4.

John Wick from fortenight in Cyberpunk? sick.

Always been a Keanu fan, glad to see he's trying out something new and seeing success.

This

>Don't people play vidya to escape real life?
Lmao, what a faggot.

>O-ho-ho, that’s cool.

having recognizable actors in a game is immersion breaking

I made the onionface

This.

>keanu appears in game
>"is that fucking keanu reeves"

>keanu appears on stage
>"is that fucking keanu reeves"

hey it's fornite guy

Attached: 064.gif (326x281, 171K)

desu i'm a little worried that he'll be the real story vehicle instead of Vee and every scene he's in will be about how cool and snarky he is

Breathtaking

p.s. pls buy my merch

wtf it's real
why
what's the point
does anyone even remember what happens in Matrix 2-3?

That we are going to get a fucking 4th Matrix before Episode 3 drops.I fucking hate Valve I hope Epic succeeds in destroying them.

>contrarian and "enlightened"

It has been a common complaint on this site about shoehorning actors in video games, but now that CDPR is doing it it's contrarian?

Keanu's involvement is likely the reason they removed the choice of a personal hero (Because they are going to make sure you hear those expensive lines) but It's not a valid complaint anymore?

how come only one of the trannies is directing it

Because the wachowski brothers are trannies now (both of them) and they probably can do anything they want and its stunning and brave

Attached: GvlEJq1.jpg (1500x1000, 182K)

Why is he in Death Stranding AND Cyber Punk? Retarded

didn't they start dressing as women while making the sequels?

Literally none of that is a celebs fault though. It's not like the celeb paid to have themselves in the game. It's purely the shitty devs who can't keep promises who people give a free pass for being "based CDPR".

When did cdpr lose their soul? After W2?

ew, seriously? What the fuck is it with these freaks.

W2 was shit.

Woah is John Wick Payday 2

>oh great, the game is gonna be streamlined shooter
no but seriously why did they get Keanu reeves to play Johnny Silver-hand. Keanu can barely act and I don't want a movie star to be part of the main game

Attached: file.png (324x628, 254K)

I was pretty pleased since I knew it meant cp was going strong.
Then I was more interested in people acting silly over it, yongyears reactions and suchlike.

Hey is that the guy from Point Break? Rakemy Leaves?

huh that’s cool

"why"

so was 1

>oh cool, keanu reeves is in

Attached: 1456629496816.png (1006x625, 63K)

I don't get why people become trannies, not only do you become a parody of the sex you want to be, but you also look significantly uglier

very based

Attached: 1.jpg (1024x818, 237K)

this