Post your age, first expansion, favorite expansion, least favorite, when you quit, main...

Post your age, first expansion, favorite expansion, least favorite, when you quit, main, /played and your greatest wow achievement. Also what will you be manning in classic?

>Age:

>first xpac
vanilla

>favorite xpac
BC and Wotlk

>least favorite
Cata

>when I quit
Cata

>main
holy paladin

>/played
I think like 500 days in game

>greatest achievement
probably getting up to muru in sunwell before patches nerfed it, having full tier 6 when it meant something or getting 2400 in arena (I wasn’t that good)

Attached: 02F99FF7-B8F7-40EA-83BC-CF195F353E18.jpg (220x305, 35K)

Oh and also probably going to main mage for the soloing and they are all around decent for everything.

>Age:

>first xpac
vanilla

>favorite xpac
BC

>least favorite
Cata

>when I quit
Cata

>main
holy priest

>/played
I don't remember

>greatest achievement
Hitting 70 I guess

>Also what will you be manning in classic?
shaman, druid or priest. Something to heal as

>>Age:
>27
>first xpac
(Late TBC)
>favorite xpac
Wotlk
>least favorite
Legion
>when I quit
Pandaria
>main
Arms Warrior
>/played
Anywhere between 6m and 1y ingame
>greatest achievement
Clearing ICC?

>Age:

>first xpac
vanilla

>favorite xpac
Wotlk

>least favorite
Draenor

>when I quit
Cata
Draenor
BFA

>main
Warrior-Classic,BC,WOTLK
Warlock-Panda,Legion,

>/played
over a year on my warrior and probably close to that on my warlock

>greatest achievement
Buying my house without any help from friends or family

Attached: classic.png (380x349, 70K)

Arms warrior, but i would only play random bg's.

>Age:
Boomer
>first xpac
vanilla
>favorite xpac
vanilla
>least favorite
x
>when I quit
When the BC pre patch came out
>main
Warrior
>/played
150 days I think
>greatest achievement
I don't know, pwnd a lot of noobs

>Last time he played was 12 years ago
>Remembers his play time

Sick larp zoomer

>Age:

>first xpac
BC

>favorite xpac
WOTLK

>least favorite
Legion/bfa

>when I quit

>main
resto shaman

>/played
like 4000 hours

>greatest achievement
Lich King 25 hc pre nerf

Undead Warlock

>age
>first xpac
BC
>fav
BC and early Wrath
>least
Cata
>quit
Cata
>main
UD priest/Orc shaman
>/played
don't remember. an embarassing amount
>greatest achievement
Realm first Naxx during wrath, I guess.

>Age:

>first xpac
I started pretty late in MoP, I was able to finally afford a computer in college. Poor fag all my life.

>favorite xpac
Vanilla and TBC. I've only ever played them on private servers though so I'm not sure if that counts as an authentic experience.

>least favorite
BFA, played a bit of a it on launch and never touched it again, I remember WoD being a massive flop too.

>when I quit
Legion, Argus patch.

>main
Feral Druid for PvP, Resto for PvE and Raids.

>/played
Never checked

>greatest achievement
I beat Gul'dan on Mythic and got aotc at the time but other than that nothing impressive really.

Undead Rogue

Wrath was the perfect expansion where there was just enough QoL improvements and not everything was completely globohomo “every spec is viable” lfr gay shit.

WoW is shit and always has been.

t. sour grapes zoomie

Wotlk
Wotlk
Mop
Mop

>Age:

>first xpac
vanilla, I believe I joined around BWL patch.

>favorite xpac
TBC and Wrath, but only for 3.1 patch. T7 and T9 are beyond awful and T10 is mediocre.

>least favorite
I'm pretty sure I'd have disliked WoD the most had I continued to play, but out of the expansions I have personal experience with, Cata

>when I quit
I kinda quit retail following Ulduar progression, mostly skipping 3.2 and coming back for 3.3 release but quitting with blood wing release. I came back for Cata prepatch and launch but quit a month in. However, I've played on dozens of private servers since.

>main
My retail main was resto druid, the most played classes on private servers would be mage (vanilla), feral bear (TBC) and demo (Wrath), although in actuality I'm not the slightest bit committed to any class or role.

>/played
More than 10k hours.

>greatest achievement
I played in world top 20ish guild during Ulduar, although given the increase in player skill levels since, I find that largely irrelevant. I had top 100 achievement points at some point but I didn't care about that even at the time (I just played lots, archievements came naturally). Nowadays I think it's embarrassing if anything.

Instead, I'm the most satisfied with killing custom tuned Freya hardmode on Sunwell. The other competing guild spent a few hundred attempts failing to kill her and couldn't even rekill Firefighter the following reset and then quit, a bunch of their players proceeding to get top 10 kills in Legion. After that Yogg+0 was just a formality. Another would be pre-nerf M'uru (on already progressed server, but it was a perfect storm of getting a proper setup and try amidst horrible attendance problems, and I think it's a satisfying fight in general).

cope

*flosses*

29, started at launch, quit in bc because playing solo gets boring after a while
almost made it to 60 on my warrior though, so that was fun

Vanilla
Everquest
WoD
WoD
Rogue
I have no idea
The births of my 3 children

>Age:

>first xpac
vanilla

>favorite xpac
Wotlk

>least favorite
WoD

>when I quit
Wrath and then resubbed for WoD which was the biggest piece of shit I have ever played so I quit soon after high maul was released

>main
Rogue

>/played
Idk

>greatest achievement
Getting the headless horsemen mount, got that bad boy the very first year it came out I was so happy.

>Age:

>first xpac
Beta
vanilla CE

>favorite xpac
BC and Wotlk

>least favorite
Pandaria

>when I quit
Cata

>main
holy paladin (but always stepped in as tank or dmg dealer)

>/played
almost 700 days played

>greatest achievement
probably getting up to muru in sunwell before patches nerfed it, having full tier 6 when it meant something.
tanked BC as paladin main tank and as a healer and lead raids up to sunwell.

Dude u're almost like me

>>Age:
>>first xpac
BC
>>favorite xpac
MoP
>>least favorite
WoD and BfA
>>when I quit
Didn't quit, just waiting for BfA to end
>>main
Tauren Hunter
>>/played
At least 400 days across all my characters
>>greatest achievement
Herald of the Titans, I guess.
>>what will you main in classic
Not playing Classic because I'm not a fucking sucker. The only thing I want is WoW on a new engine, but instead Blizzard has to appeal to a bunch of nostalgiafaggots.

Attached: 1550368658078.jpg (300x261, 25K)

>33
>vanilla
>TBC (the only one I played)
>TBC
>I quit twice, both times because my computer died while playing. After about a year hiatus I tried TBC when that launched and a couple months later my computer died again and I quit for good. Interested in trying classic, though.
>I got level 45ish with a troll shaman and an undead priest. I had alt-itis and could never get a character to max level. In TBC I played a Dranei paladin
>500 hours probably
>I once played played as both tank and healer at the same time with a druid alt. It was a low level dungeon, but still

>Age:
>first xpac
TBC
>favorite xpac
Vanilla (my best experience was the stuff i did from 1 to lvl 60)
>least favorite
TBC because of the sunwell patch and how they ruined the lore
>when I quit
TBC, see above
>main
Warlock Orc
>played
Dunno. Something like 50 days.
>greatest achievement
Dunno, but the best memory was finishing my first dungeon, Ragefire Chasm.

>first xpac
>vanilla

>Age:

>first xpac
tbc

>favorite xpac
wotlk

>least favorite
warlords

>when I quit
bfa

>main
warrior

>/played
~200 days

>greatest achievement
qualifying in one of the arena tournaments

>Age:

>first xpac
vanilla

>favorite xpac
BC and early cata and mop

>least favorite
wod

>when I quit
halfway Cata and came back mid mop and definitely quit during early wod

>main
tauren arms warr

>/played
prob 50 days

>greatest achievement
none as im casul asf

>29
>Vanilla
>TBC
>MoP. I'd say BFA, but I think it's so beyond just bad, you can't even count it as a real WoW expansion.
>Several time but my biggest drops were in Cata and now BFA
>Demonology Warlock
>Something like 3 years
>Killing Illidan pre-nerf. We did get to Muru too, but I wouldn't say anything we fought in Sunwell was as impressive in terms of teamplay, just numbers.

I never played it

Vanilla

Vanilla/BC

WOTLK

Cata, though i've come back for prepatches because you can blow through the entire end game of Ion Hozzikostas WOW in a weekend, but the game doesn't warrent me playing constantly like I did in Vanilla/BC

>main

I had like 300+ days played in vanilla alone, I don't want to be depressed how old my characters are now

First person on my server with Corrupted Ashbringer

>Age
>First xpac
Vanilla
>Favorite xpac
BC
>Least favorite
Legion (only played Vanilla-BC-Wrath and tried Legion when it came out, it was shit)
>When i quit
Wrath (quit 10 days before Cata came out)
>Main
Elemental Shaman
>Played
About 400 in game days
>greatest achievment
Getting all the Vengeful Gladiator's Thunderfist set

>Age:

>first xpac
vanilla or BC I cant remember

>favorite xpac
Wrath

>least favorite
Draenor

>when I quit
First time around Cata then came back at the tail end of Pandaria before quitting again during Legion

>main
Destruction Warlock

>/played
Fuck idk

>greatest achievement
I was a casual baby who couldnt wrap my head around how to properly do raid shit so nothing really

Probably wont play classic because vanilla doesnt appeal to me that much, plus I've been without a computer that can properly games for about a year so that doesnt help

Attached: 1566158926564.jpg (1024x574, 50K)

>>Age:
>>first xpac
vanilla
>>favorite xpac
Wotlk
>>least favorite
WoD
>>when I quit
WoD
>>main
Combat rogue
>>/played
Dont remember
>>greatest achievement
Dumping on Nyhm in a BG one and tbagging his body

>Age:

>first xpac
TBC prepatch

>favorite xpac
MoP

>least favorite
WolTK, outside of BfA but that's obvious

>when I quit
First I quit at the start of WotLK, came back in early cata, played until late SoO, quit then came back for Legion and played until 8.2. No plans on coming back

>main
Rogue/ retri pally

>/played
I've no idea, I lost count, but I'd imagine it would be around 20k hours between all characters at this point

>greatest achievement
I don't know, clearing BT back in TBC?

Attached: Tooru Shrug.png (1110x1080, 912K)

>Age:

>first xpac
Cata
I started in Wrath but it was like, 2 weeks before Cata came out so let's be real here.

>favorite xpac
MoP

>least favorite
I guess Cata? I never really "disliked" an expansion since MoP and Legion were both pretty decent, I skipped WoD and I had the "innocence" of having Cata be my first encounter.

>when I quit
I quit around 2 months after SoO dropped for MoP and came back for legion, but I kinda just played Legion for a month and unsubbed untill the patches came out. Then did the same for BFA, except I didn't come back after the first month of the expansion.

>main
Monk. I play all 3 specs equally but mostly I tank.

>/played
No fucking idea.

>greatest achievement
Knowing that World of Warcraft existed and that everyone was playing it but not getting into it until cata dropped. Wait shit you said greatest, I got nothing.

Attached: 1515532839606.png (1028x880, 319K)

Patch 1.5
MoP (deal with it)
BfA
BfA
Vanilla -Dwarf Hunter/TBC -Gnome Mage, Wrath, Cata, MoP-Troll Hunter/WoD -Tauren+Nelf Druid/Legion -UD DK/BfA -Troll Hunter/quit
Combined? Probably 600ish days.
Immortal and Undying

Attached: 1559590082866.png (255x273, 186K)

>Age:

>first xpac
Vanilla

>favorite xpac
WotLK

>least favorite
Cataclysm

>when I quit
Cataclysm

>main
Warrior first, swapped to Warlock partway through WotLK

>/played
344 days last checked for my Warrior, 200 for my Warlock

>greatest achievement
Got my Ulduar 10 and 25 drakes when they were still current, and almost got server first 25H LK kill. Missed out because I had to prioritize school finances over the game at the time, so I didn't renew my sub until maybe a month later. After that was around the time I kind of eased back on the progressive raiding scene. Then Cataclysm prepatch landed, I caught a whiff of which way the wind began to blow, and quit the game altogether to focus on school and work.

So Hunter main?

>Age:

>first xpac
vanilla

>favorite xpac
BC and Wotlk

>least favorite
BFA

>when I quit
BFA - never subbed for more than 3 consecutive months during after wotlk but i always return to check out the game

>main
troll shaman

>/played
dont know, but it's high and split across many characters

>greatest achievement
cutting edge kil'jaedin, raiding in a top 50 guild - funny thing is after I quit I started to hate raiding, it takes way to much effort just to be able to play with good players again and I have no more patience to sit and wipe on easy content after being spoiled with skilled players.

human rogue

Attached: 500full-igor-bogdanoff.jpg (500x500, 30K)

Man this whole thread is one big fat juicy data mine for blizz.

>28
>vanilla
>wotlk
>legion
>legion
>shaman
>no idea, way too much time
>no idea

That's a pretty varied "main" list, bro.

>it takes way to much effort just to be able to play with good players again

I remember having to fill out an application and doing an interview and a test to get into my raiding guild lol. You also had to introduce yourself on the private forum.

Good, maybe they'll fucking improve the game if they're not a bunch of retards

Not like it's difficult to pin-point the exact timeframe that WoW's quality fell into a free fall. 3.2 onwards into 4.0 and throughout Cata was arguably the worst time for the game. Massive amounts of casualization. Classes were all homogenized. The casual audience that drifted in during WotLK suddenly became their target audience.

Mists brought an increase of quality back to the game with ToT, but the damage done by Cataclysm's revision of how the game fundamentally played has been irreversible, and severely damaged the foundation of the game.

BfA should be everybody's least favorite expac, even if you never played it. It's insultingly bad.

Attached: 1564294780545.jpg (851x659, 110K)

I'm glad that the few hardcore guilds I used to raid with weren't like this. The most I had to do was provide a write-up of my irl schedule at the time (for the sake of conflicts to raiding schedules of course), and commit to a week of loot-free trial raiding to test how well I played.

>age

>first xpac
Vanilla

>fave xpac
Late BC/early Wrath

>least fave xpac
BFA

>when I quit
Mid Cata, joined back in Pandaland, quit late pandaland, joined back in Legion, quit again in BFA

>main
Enh shammy, with resto for raids

>/played
Don't remember

>greatest cheevo
Sticking with BFA for as long as I did. Holy shit BFA is bad

Attached: image.jpg (512x323, 21K)

>WoTLK
>Panda
>Cata / WoTLK
>afk'd alot so like 5 years
>(besides glad and GM and stuff) as alliance feral druid spent almost all my time ganking inside of Orgrimmar (not just the duelers). The best part was luring butt blasted raid groups into the Org river then picking off 10+ people one by one

Attached: KXk37Y1.png (1273x689, 1.05M)

All I want is for them to release a sort of "miscellaneous" expansion pack that has no centralized plot. Just an expansion that focuses solely on revising negative aspects of the game. Classes, class functionality, making mana actually fucking matter again (as it currently is, it may as well be invisible on your character bars), reintroducing ability training, class quests every 10-15 levels, etc. Refit the game with all the flavor shit they removed with Cata and some of Wrath's patches.

All the while they focus on this, they can introduce multiple mini story arcs within the world, revising all the dumb bullshit plaguing EK and Kalimdor thanks to Cata's redo of the world. Have a couple small arcs such as dragon cults, twilight cults, silithids, etc that all lead into unique raids, rather than having one big stink-ass over-arching plot.

>Age:

>first xpac
vanilla

>favorite xpac
BC and MoP

>least favorite
BfA

>when I quit
BfA

>main
fury warrior

>/played
don't remember. most of the last 14 years of my life

>greatest achievement
Heroic lich king back in the day, and defeating mythic varimathras in legion, one of the hardest most fucking artificially difficult boss fights I've ever seen in that game. RIP WoW, BfA is just too fucking boring man.

>Age:

>first xpac
vanilla technically, didn't even hit max level until wrath because I was a silly child

>favorite xpac
WotLK

>least favorite
Cata

>when I quit
WoD

>main
NE hunter at first, then Tauren druid, then I lost my account and made a Tauren DK after getting back to 55, then dwarf shaman from cata onwards

>/played
Who knows? Too much

>greatest achievement
helping to orchestrate a darnassus player wedding raid. I never achieved shit. Spent too much time fucking off on pservers and being bad at the game. My best memories are just fucking shit up, griefing, and messing with the wonky systems on some old GM server circa wrath

>Age:
>first xpac
vanilla
>favorite xpac
BC
>least favorite
panda
>when I quit
panda
>main
Warlock
>/played
too much
>greatest achievement
Realm first 80 Blood Elf wotlk

Wotlk sucked, I cleared nax first week of release, sharding/phasing or whatever its called was introduced. welfare epics out the ass. When people say it is their favorite x-pac I lose faith in the community.

Attached: 1539896574621.jpg (396x382, 41K)

As a matter of fact, fuck all of this. What they should do is this:

>ilvl squish back down to ilvl60 as initial level cap ilvl for gear
>shrink shit back down to level 60
>focus more on what content can be provided in between levels 1-60 as far as class content and dungeons, as opposed to focusing solely on end-game content
>redo EK and Kalimdor, undo the stink-ass shit Cata did in revamping the original world
>have every zone have it's own plot
>have raids with questlines leading into them that have their own storylines
>no over-arching world plot
>bring back class quests that reward spells, abilities, weapons, and so forth
>bring back all the stats that are technically in the game, but hidden
>have shit like defense, hit, spell hit, shadow sp and holy sp, spirit, etc matter again
>stop jumping every raid tier by 50/70/100 fucking ilvl points, and instead jump them by 4-6-9/10 digits (reg raid / heroic raid / mythic raid respectively).
>create gear and unique items that is actually meaningful, rather than just being a basic increase in numbers. An example would be the Warlock trinket back in Vanilla that would summon your Voidwalker mana and shard free with an hour cooldown. Shit was useful as fuck even through to TBC. Stop being afraid of making shit that is useful beyond it's content bracket. Think of fucking longevity for once.

This would effectively make all expansion content useless, but with the current development philosophy they follow now, it's not much different.

>Age:

>first xpac
None, because Vanilla

>favorite xpac
Wrath or BC, either one

>least favorite
Warlords

>when I quit
Sometime right after the clusterfuck of BfA

>main
Affliction Warlock

>/played
Something like 700 days total

>greatest achievement
Scarab Lord, or getting my Bloodthirsty title.

If anyone post's that they are ~24 years old and their first x-pac was vanilla, they would be 9 years old when vanilla came out.

Attached: 1555478360178.png (319x309, 64K)

despite showering players in epics now, the game feels extremely unrewarding

gear is literally worthless now no wonder the fucking thing is dead

You telling me you didn't play vidya when you were 9?

Every xpac made the game worse

Can't argue I had a great time in BC but wrath was the beginning of the end for my enjoyment of the game.

WotLK is my favorite because the content contained in it. Welfare loot was a legit issue though thanks to Blizzard's liberal distribution of tokens. They honestly should have been restricted to raid content. Naxx 10 was easy enough that my guild finished it in level 80 blues and greens w/ pots and some elixers. 25 took a bit more effort and gear, but Naxx 10 was the equivalent of running a Heroic dungeon.

"played"
more like mashed buttons.
Try to get a little kid to play an MMO see how well it works. I just highly doubt these people did much beside watch their brothers/sisters play it.

Attached: 689.jpg (1008x2216, 552K)

I was playing RE2, Crash bandicoot, Earthsiege 2, and OoT when I was 9.

Playing ≠ beating. Fuck I played all sorts of stuff when I was 9, never finished any of it because I had the attention span of a gnat.

Current dev team doesn't care. If they did, then this shit wouldn't be an issue. There's no possible way they'd let the game continuously slide into these perpetual states of poor quality if they actually cared.

That, or they're placing their priorities in the worst places with each expansion.

I played BFA for a few months after it's release.
I legitimately couldn't name a single item I had.

>Age:

>first xpac
Burning Crusade

>favorite xpac
Legion

>least favorite
BFA

>when I quit
Wrath, came back and left Cataclysm

>main
Protection Paladin

>/played
About 30-60 days (hour by hour)

>greatest achievement
Probably leveling up once without boosts

Attached: 3cd.png (600x860, 236K)

I'm sure you all played vanilla in middle school.

I played a bit of it using my dad's subscription when I was a kid. I didn't know a lot of the more complicated shit but I still managed to have fun

wrath sucked who the fuck even are you kids

Naxx10 literally had some spell damage values lower than level 60 Naxx (despite quadruple health pools and even greater healing power increase, and personal and external cooldowns out the ass). For a capable group it would be trivial in Hellfire Peninsula greens. You could soloheal and solotank it with pre-raid gear (holy paladin on edge of Feugen's platform can heal Stalagg tank with Beacon). It's difficult to even describe how pathetic it is.

And then there's TOC10 that's pretty much on-par in terms of tuning while providing better gear than Ulduar 10 HMs/Ulduar 25.

>Age:

>first xpac
vanilla beta

>favorite xpac
Wotlk

>least favorite
Pandaria

>when I quit
Pandaria

>main
BM Hunter until the catastrophic nerfs furing Naxx days. Transitioned into maining Frost Tank DK and then Blood Tank DK after the spec changes. Picked up a Holy Paladin not long afterward. Returned to Hunter as Survival for ICC. Mained Holydin during Cata.

>/played
It was way over 500 days. No clue specifically.

>greatest achievement
Three way tie. My guild was #2 worldwide to clear Naxx in Wrath. First non-dedicated raid guild (roleplayers) on server to kill Arthas. We were #4 after the three dedicated guilds on server blowing out two significantly larger RP guilds that were trying as well. We full cleared while they were still struggling with Saurfang Jr. My crowning achievement was probably reshaping the Arthas meta with a few other Hunters by theorycrafting the significant DPS boost gained by running BM over the other two specs. I proved my work with data from a 25 man raid where I out DPS'd a MM and Surv Hunter both by over 10k. The amount of asspain in those threads were legendary.

Trial of the crusader was what made me realize WoW was no longer the game I loved

It was also an intro-level raid reintroduced to relevant content because the amount of players that were actually able to experience it, let alone even access it was below 1%. It was content that effectively went to waste due to TBC being right on the horizon shortly after it was released.

Sunwell was the absolute zenith of the world of warcraft

>Age:

>first xpac
vanilla

>favorite xpac
WotLK (Early)

>least favorite
MoP

>when I quit
Mid WotLK / Mid MoP

>main
Warrior

>/played
No idea

>greatest achievement
Some raiding

>being this much of a contrarian faggot

>28
>TBC, because i played vanilla and thats not an xpac
>TBC
>BFA
>BFA
>Death Knight
>too fucking much
>KJ in TBC and some nice top 100 end boss kills in cata

And that is how I know you are full of shit. My younger brother would play also and he was 9 at the time. And I mean actually played. We would take turns on the computer my dad had built for work, and sometimes even my dad would give the game a try too, even though gaming wasn't his thing. Just because you were retarded when you were 9 doesn't mean others weren't capable of playing too.

>First: Vanilla
>Favorite: WotLK during Ulduar, fuck ICC
>Worst: Cata
>When I quit: Cata, then came back for panda and quit again because there was no raid after SoO and SoO was a boring mess
>Main: Arcane Mage
>/Played: Probably 180-200 days
>Greatest achievement: Glory of the Ulduar Raider 25 man or the Bloodsail Buccaneer rep during vanilla

Attached: 1236234236.jpg (276x183, 7K)

Shit achievement get good

first:WotLK
favorite:WotLK
least:Cata
quit:MoP
main:ret pally
played:idk, not an unhealthy amount
greatest cheevo:getting the flying machine mount because i thought it was the coolest thing ever at the time

vanilla
vanilla
vanilla
vanilla
demonology warlock
probably like 26 days
stratholme? I dunno, I thought raiding sucked ass and I didn't last much longer after that.

>Age:

>first xpac
vanilla

>favorite xpac
BC>Wotlk

>least favorite
WoD

>when I quit
eh, tried every xpac at least a 2 or 3 months. but stopped playing seriously somewhere in ulduar

>main
sub rogue all day any patch

>/played
would have to look it up

>greatest achievement
ingame? nothing worldshaking honestly, never even tried...

>Age:

>first xpac
vanilla

>favorite xpac
tbc/wrath(mostly wrath)

>least favorite
cata

>when I quit
cata but resubbed end of MoP, played wod til end of BRF, legion til end of NH, and BFA til end of uldir

>main
prot/arms warrior then brm/ww MoP

>/played
probably 2 years

>greatest achievement
gladiator s7/8 and s14/15

if i could take it all back I would what a fucking waste
but im in too deep and will probably resub to classic for 2-3 months before killing myself

>age:
>first xpac
played open beta

>favorite xpac
BC=WOTLK, if you make me pick then BC but i saw them as equals. Different strengths, both brought changes that led to wow downfall in cata so they share guilt.

>least favorite
Cata

>when I quit
Cata

>main
Troll Priest

>/played
forgot, 250 hours i believe

>greatest achievement
server first ragnaros kill, first 70 priest horde side on my pvp realm

Attached: Brought to you by troll gang.png (1204x768, 1.46M)

Just because your brother had autism does not mean everyone's brother is like that.

>all these people saying wotlk for favorite xpac when the game was already dead to me by then

Maybe it's because everyone here is so young. I'm 29 and when I played vanilla almost everyone I interacted with was older than me.

>Age
>1st xpac
Vanilla
>favorite xpac
Vanilla
>Least favorite
Legion
>when I quit
Late BC, but briefly picked up again in MoP, WoD and Legion
>main
UD Rogue
/played
Probably over a year
>greatest achievement
Getting Defender of Timbermaw in vanilla
>Classic main
Troll resto shaman

Not surprised that most people here have wotlk (the easiest expansion) as their favorite and Cata (the hardest one) as their least favorite.

It was fucking amazing for it's time, not so good in retrospec/aged.

>Age:
>first xpac
vanilla
>favorite xpac
TBC
>least favorite
WoD
>when I quit
Still fucking playing
>main
Shaman
>/played
No idea really. And I don't want to know
>greatest achievement
Idk the most impressive one is probably clearing sunwell.
>bonus: greatest disappointment
Never managed to get gladiator. Whenever I tried I ended up around 100-200 rating below the cutoff. That will most likely haunt me forever.

Attached: 1566187200657.jpg (640x721, 62K)

These boomers hyped for garbage that is classic are the same people who complained about Cata heroic dungeons being too hard.

It was shit for its time. See
Cleared raid content first week, free epics to everyone.
It is literally the expansion for casuals.

It had some really beautiful areas though.

Holy paladin in wrath was just based as fuck. Top tier for both arena and raiding. One minute cooldown plea, 100% beacon, splash holy light dropping aoe on the melee every single, seal of light healing all melee every hit cast fuuuuck I miss it, you could solo heal farm content making it super fast with 7-8 dps every fight.

Classic comes out in 5 days, I know the wait sucks but I would not kill myself over it. Just go all in on classic.

More like people that played it ten years ago appreciate it for what it was for the time while larping zoomer shitstains that only experienced it through private servers can't help but sperg about it all the time.

>More like people that played it ten years ago appreciate it for what it was for the time
A slot machine that spit out epics?

> Age:

>first xpac
Vanilla

>favorite xpac
TBC

>least favorite
Pandaria

>when I quit
Catacylsm

>main
HolyPally

>/played
More than you can think of

>greatest achievement
Witnessed a guilodmate selling one of his Warglaives back when WOTLK came out

In Classic i will be a Prot War

Sorry you have to try and make yourself feel better. functioning normally vs you =/= autism

nah dude it had sick shit like dungeon finder, gear tokens and sharding. Don't forget the epic vehicles!

>Age:

>first xpac
TBC

>favorite xpac
TBC, Legion

>least favorite
WotLK, Cataclysm

>when I quit
Cataclysm first tier, WoD first tier until HFC, BFA first tier

>main
Rogue

>/played
>500 days over all characters

>greatest achievement
Warglaives having started to play during 2.3, got really lucky and our main Rogue couldn't come when the first one dropped so I got the first set
Realm First 0 Lights
Realm First Level 85
Realm First all Legion raids in top 10-20 guild
Grinding hundreds of Maw of Souls all day for two weeks to get my artifact ready for Guarm
Getting a job and having to drop hardcore raiding

Attached: 1551169706271.jpg (850x1336, 157K)

>age
Started
Vanilla
>fav
Vanilla
>Worse
BFA
>Quit
Played expension, but I've only played a single month of every expansion since MOP.
>Main
Shaman of course
>/played
Probably over 1000hrs.
>Greatest achivement
Either killing C'Thun or all 4 alliance leaders killed in a single night. Not to say that I never did anything cool outside vanilla but every achievement pales in comparison to those IMO.

>27
>Scarab Lord
Nice larp little bitch boy

Yup, looking for raid and making all the buffs available to 4 different specs ruined the game. It was cool needing a shaman for 5% spell crit or a shadow priest for batteries to your healers or chain lusting the rogue group with shamans the list goes on and on how globohomo ruined the game.

>Most common ages are between 27 and 30
I am hoping the community will be good

The closure of the Arthas story. The only expansion theme that's tied to Warcraft lore and isn't complete fanfic tier writing.

If thats not enough to discredit his post BfA was the straw that broke the camel's back for him.

>isn't complete fanfic tier writing
Did we all forget the wrathgate cutscene? WotLK was the beginning of the fanfic tier writing.

Age 30

>First xpac
Vanilla, but watched my older cousin play beta some

>Favorite xpac
Probably BC since me and my friends stayed up late to get the game on launch day and had a sort of lan party with it

>Least fave
Didnt like cata but truly despised the warlords of draino

>When I quit:
warlords of draino

>Main:
Vanilla main dwarf hunter, after that I played priest

My /played is probably disgusting

>Greatest achievement:
I was actually pretty damn good raid healer

1. Irrelevant

2. Vanilla isn't an xpac it's the base fucking game

3. Anyone who says anything after cata is retarded

4.anyone who played after mop is retarded

5. Horde mains are furry faggots

6. I don't use altaholic so no idea like 50 days per toon average out of the 10 I have

7. Solod the dragons in bot with my prot pally in a raid during cata when I got tired of my retard guildmates wiping

8. This is a shit game and anyone excited for vanilla is a moron

This.

TAUREN.
FERAL.
DRUCHAD.

>500 days played between 10 characters
>this is a shit game

Different user, yea it fucking sucked and was cringey to watch but still being able to fight and kill Arthas was pretty badass.

>age

>first xpac
TBC

>favorite xpac
Wotlk

>least favorite
Cata

>when I quit
Cata

>main
Retribution paladin

>played
Dunno maybe 1000/1500 hr

>greatest achievement
none realy...

It is now prove me wrong

TBC is literally "let's bring all of these iconic Warcraft III characters and make them raid bosses for no reason" plus space goats.

You could get Scarab Lord on the new servers that opened right before WotLK. When achievements were released during late TBC it was actually really easy to pug BWL and get anything you needed, the silithus grind was a chore but much easier on a level 70 character, easier if you had some friends.

You'd do the whole questline and stop before the final turn-in and wait for the new realms to open. Then just transfer and turn in. I know because I as half-way done and planning to do the transfer but I didn't for some stupid reason and I'll regret it forever.

Always check the date of the achievement on people who have Scarab Lord.

Even if people have scarab lord with early date I just assume they bought the account

>>Age:
>>first xpac
Burning Crusade
>>favorite xpac
BFA
>>least favorite
Burning Crusade
>>when I quit
I quit every expansion.
>>main
Not going to play classic.
>>/played
No idea, too much.
>>greatest achievement
Beating higher level gankers in wpvp or beating higher level players in duels

vanilla

BC

WoD

on and off between Cata

Vanilla to Wrath I played a shaman, from wrath going forward I played a priest. CoC spam was extremely fun and I got tired of healing as a shaman.

700~

Getting around 2500 mmr, but I only got duelist which was disappointing.

>Age

>First xpac
Burning Crusade

>Favorite xpac
Burning Crusade

>Last favorite
Cataclysm

>When I quit
I never bought Warlords of Draenor

>Main
Sham Enhancement

>/played
8000 hours on my sham
5000 hours on my warlock

>Greatest achievement
I was raiding SSC during TBC

Vanilla
BC/Vanilla but i love Wotlk for ulduar
Mop
Mop
Paladin holy then ret
412 Days
First server on every wotlk boss/rank 13 pvp during vanilla when i was around 15 yo.

Yeah, its fan service and I loved that.

>'What's your favorite expansion?'
>'Wotlk'
>'Why?'
>'DUDE ARTHAS LMAO'

>he never played warcraft 3