So do we hate the game now, or...?

So do we hate the game now, or...?

Attached: 659D9FC1-4DB3-432C-A74B-6AB99F4888D3.jpg (1901x1242, 297K)

Some people simply can't use the 'punk' style
Anyway i'm really not interested in this game at all. I'd rather play new vegas for the 1,000th time. Anybody else feel the same?

Is she in the game itself?

well new vegas at least has actual rpg elements.

>now

I pre-ordered it on GOG then I refunded, uninstalled GOG and deleted all CDPR related games on my computer. I was a shilling faggot for believing in CDPR. They are just another politicized agenda-pushing sodomites like any other companies.

The game has been on yellow flag since last year.

Loved her in Watchdogs 2.

I've played New Vegas for 300 hours and I feel like I've experienced everything the game has to offer atleast 2-3 times. I'm dying for a new good open-world RPG. Cyberpunk 2077 and Skyblivion can't come sooner.

why are estern europeans so fat?

Of course I made a steam discussions thread about it and informed them that I'm going to pirate it because she worked on it, how could you tell?

Attached: 5236346363.jpg (929x1200, 102K)

Because you just told me you did.

Yes

Attached: jakub.png (1920x1080, 1.42M)

bull dyke != SJW

DIIIIOOOOOO

If she's the art director, she oversaw the based tranny advert that triggered journos. She's good in my books.

Attached: m2Cgy25.jpg (1920x1080, 174K)

Enderal

Calm down guys she's just a bulldyke, they are usually based as fuck women.

Skyblivion is a piece of shit and you’re better off playing actual Oblivion.

This game is going to be baller as fuck, who cares about gays and trannies.

you make a good point

That look she has built up bad notoriety in pop culture among fans from various mediums.

So? Are you so unintelligent that you would judge people you don't know nase1d on appearance alone?

Chill, Kasia.

Based

Considering its made by CDPR yeah i was never interested in it to begin with.

You're the dumb one here, I was just trying to reason with you on why people are hostile towards that thing in OP.

There's no reason behind your statement. You utterly lack the ability to think for yourself.

It's about time CDPR starts going the way of bethesda and begins to make bland, boring shitty games that are overhyped and filled with bugs.

You're being irrational. You're probably right (not), so just calm down.

>yfw the bloody baron quest was written by a woman

Attached: 00002342676.jpg (449x449, 24K)

Literal brainlet post

Is this supposed to be a bait thread? She's based as fuck.

She's the one that came up with the idea of having a transexual on the poster with an erect cock and then defended the decision when people came after her.

Yeah, but she's polish. It doesn't mean the same thing over there

>You utterly lack the ability to think for yourself
Everyone does.
Everyone needs to be "educated"

No one cares what Yea Forums thinks about anything
Also
>implying Yea Forums is a hivemind

>that one bulldyke in the thread getting buttmad

These are the posts I come here for, please seethe harder you literal child

Sometimes I envy Islam.

I like her art

Yes, thank you. Put more fucking trannies in my game. Fuck it, make every NPC a tranny. Just so a couple of outraged twitter roasts will cry about it. Fuck the quality of the game I just want to see people who cry about everything anyway cry some more.

Retard.

>now

>Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather...

So, I wanted to ask, what really IS cyberpunk 2077? I know it's based on a pen and paper RPG, yadda yadda yadda, it's in some Detroit-looking city, yadda yadda yadda, but like, what is the game actually going to be ABOUT? They keep talking about non-linearity and story but what is the game actually about at all? What the hell is it going to play like? All of the footage shown looks really scripted, and not much is really going on.
Is the entire game just a Keanu Reeves-fueled hype train to nowhere? Or is there something huge about this game that I just have no idea about?

It's Cyberpunk, you absolute sperg. If there was one genre where trannies belonged, it's this. The tabletop is rife with shit like animal people and crazies who become more machine than man. Yet apparently a synthetic futa dong is beyond reason.

bloody baron quest was pure onions

>now

The only place where trannies belong is hanging from the ceiling.

The art direction in the game is 10/10, I couldn't give a fuck what she looks like and if you do you're a literal child.

Cyberpunk is the one setting where i dont give a fuck about people shoving trannies into it, because the setting is literally a shitty future where everyone's morals and principles are fucked

It's an RPG, it's going to have a main story and a fuckton of side quests.

They obviously do not want to talk about the main plot too much, but we know that it will involve an implant in the main character's head that supposedly contains the secret to immortality. There's also something about a legendary netrunner, a love interest of Johnny Silverhand if I remember correctly, "coming back" from some sort of a huge virtual world that exists because lore reasons.

Oh please. When the fuck have they pushed any agenda? And don't even try the tranny shit. Its cyberpunk. That shit is normal for the genre

kek

I know right? They fuel me. I lap of their delicious tears like mother's milk.

Ah, alrighty. That makes a lot of sense I guess.
I was just off-put because every single fuckin' trailer for the game shows some different identity. The one that was released where it's police shooting at some robot is like blade runner, the "city of dreams" one makes it look like Deus Ex, and the E3 one makes it look like "Deus Ex: The Movie"

Based

Oh wow user you sure showed them!