Why is she so hated?

Why is she so hated?

Attached: FETH_Bernadetta.png (648x1105, 582K)

Because there were people who liked her and fuck liking things.

because she's from a shitty game and you should fuck off.

Attached: Burnie.png (1920x1080, 2.13M)

Unmarriageable

at least shes not edelcunt

she's just no good

Made for stuffing into baggage.

I will make the impossible possible

Attached: Bernadetta_SRank.jpg (1400x890, 251K)

if she was a real woman with those looks she'd be getting fucked by chads every night of her life

its stupidly unrealistic to say she is a 'neet loser'

Only people with shit taste hate her.

Attached: 1566323168703.jpg (2975x1974, 590K)

built for getting BOARED

I made her marry Felix so that's obviously not true.

Because she talked to a boy when she a girl.

Attached: Feel the BERN.png (1314x992, 1.33M)

>its stupidly unrealistic to say she is a 'neet loser'

Well, obviously she's not a NEET.

All of her C supports are basically the same thing and other than her sad backstory she feels one note at times, which sticks out in the one fire emblem game where most of the characters aren't one note.

shit accuracy, bitch can't hit shit. dumb hermit with no redeeming qualities. i would still eat the shit out of that unwashed, unkempt pussy though

literally looks like a boy

KINDLING

Attached: 1566072901105.jpg (500x500, 30K)

>shit accuracy
you wot m8 she gets hit+20 and regularly hits an extra time thanks to her crest, she's crazy strong

She's a lost Fates character squatting in 3H.

Annoying trope.

Attached: 76309462_p0.png (1000x1000, 712K)

>H-hey user...
>I need to test a spell user, and I want to test it on a student rather than the professor
>I really want to become a mage instead so please help me
>Poof
>W-what happened
>W-wha... why do you look exactly like me
>Um user..oh no I'm so s-sorry but it seems like I changed y-your appearance to look like me, in other words I accidentally transformed you
>I I am so sorry
>I'm so em-embarrassed

"Oh you think you are embarrassed?!"

>I'm so s-sorry that this isn't reversible but
>d-d-do you really have...
>Oh my y-you do
>M-mind if I try something out?
>You are twitching when I do that heh heh
>D-do you like that
>I-I have learned alot of good ways to do this from all of my al-alone time
>Let's try going up a bit
>Gropes tits
>You really like that don't you?
>What about when I kiss them

>*A few days later*
>I need to show you something
>*Click*
>user I managed to get some shackles from the guards
>Y-y-you know what that means r-right?
>D-dont worry y-you will like it
>If I g-g-go to hard pl-please say something user
>Rank S achieved

She’s unmarriageable

she's got literally the highest accuracy lol. her damage is just shit

Cant you say that about any of these pandering -waifus?

Anime "neets" are nothing new. I actually find the archetype kinda funny that some socially retarded hikkineet that locks herself in a room 24/7 still looks like your typical skinny moeblob and somehow doesn't carry the odor of a dumbster.

Attached: tewiwaifu.png (680x481, 1.05M)

Who needs power when you can snipe enemies from anywhere on the map with a 60%+ crit rate?

Why is edelgard’s tactical decision making so atrocious? Even during the mock battle her strategy is to suicide in Dorothea (a healer).

Is it cuz she's a woman, is it cuz she's raised wrong? It is cuz she's missing a chromosome? Who knows. I still love my down syndrome chan. :)

If you played the game you’d know that she was a noble with an extremely overbearing parent who monitored her 24/7 in hopes of grooming her into being the perfect wife so she never had a chance to let herself go UNTIL she got to the monastery

she would be really ugly irl though since she doesnt take care of herself

Attached: 76285315_p1.png (1920x1080, 1.71M)

There are women in the gym with 9/10 toned abs that I refuse to fuck even if they have done advances to me and my bros.

Sometimes a woman issues are big enough for the dick to refuse to go into a raging burning meat grinder.

I shit you not I used to date a girl who acts exactly like Bernadetta does. I married Bernadetta on my second playthrough and it felt weird because it felt like I was trying to get back together with my ex.

she has a voice like a rubber duck and I want to light her on fire

thanks, user :)

Shitty growth.

Attached: 1565052518523.jpg (1280x720, 318K)

I want Bernadetta to suffocate on my dick.

Attached: EBax6XsXkAEIL4y.jpg (2048x2048, 451K)

Short hair sucks, but at least she isn't the ginger.

Idk man, doesn't dating some spaz with an insane level of social anxiety feel more like youre being her life coach/therapist than an actual relationship?

It's cute in an anime-ized cartoonish way here, but it seems like something you'll get tired of real quick. Like how nobody really wantsva bipolar tsundere gf irl.

This place is the last place to talk to people about not wanting to get together with people with a shitton of baggage because let's be honest, the standards here are low and most will take anything even if she was carry a literally flashing warning sign.

How the fuck is she talking with her head missing?
Fucking Revengeance nanomachines.

Attached: 7732025000.jpg (287x378, 35K)

You basically summarized our relationship and that's exactly why we broke up.

cuz she's fucking annoying

Her schtick gets old after the first few times. A lot of characters in this game follow the same formula for most of their supports, Bernie's formula is just annoying. At least her Felix and Alois supports were alright.

They are both terrible and I care nothing for them

Yeah, it did get repetitive with all of her supports just being the same thing over again. Still, I do like her post timeskip where she's less "eek" towards everything and becomes a lot more cynical.

Her gimmick got stale and she doesn't change or grow after the time skip. Marianne does the awkward, quiet and shy girl thing better and she grows as a character during the skip.

I want to suffocate on Berdanetta's ass while she sits on my face

She is merely pretending

Haven’t played her route yet is she as unmarriageable as the rumors say?

Attached: This kills the Bernie.webm (1920x1080, 2.91M)

Have to say I really liked her's with Alois. He's such a based guy

Never try again