Cyberpunk2077

we're going home bros...

Attached: ECZfbVKW4AYcapM.jpg (3840x2160, 740K)

if that's what you call "home" I think I will pass

I never played Witcher 3 much. If it's anything like it I won't be able to hold my attention.

>starting a cyberpunk 2077 thread on Yea Forums

Are you nuts?

>here's your principal writer, bro

Attached: jakub.png (1920x1080, 1.42M)

No thanks

>n*ggers everywhere

Whats wrong with him?

okay user, what am I supposed to feel?

looks like a normal polish guy

when will we have comfy cyberpunk 2077 threads again? Im getting tired of the shitposts

This desu. If I can't be a corpo prince in a deluxe condominium in the sky then I'll be extremely disappointed

two months after the game has released
before release:
>DUDE LOOK AT THIS TEXTURE
>where's the nighttime?
>not an RPG
>gays and trannies writing
>lol mutts
>niggers
shortly after release:
>now that the dust has settled:
>what do we think Yea Forums?
>downgrade
>blunder of the century
couple months after release
>actual discussion

They already told you that you can't

Then I'm extremely disappointed

Maybe in the expansion packs

One of the backgrounds for V is "disgraced corpo kid" so maybe its possible to claw your way back into the corpworld from the bottom

racist scum

Will it actually be an RPG or just another open world action game?

>home
At least it was before I fucked errythang up.

Attached: 1561249870098.jpg (200x283, 21K)

What am I supposed to do now?

Attached: what is going on in this thread2.gif (225x225, 844K)

When they showcase all the outfits and cyberdongs you can equip.

>piss filter
Picked up.

After the shit stadia trailer, I don't know, odd, too many foreigners for a polish company, what is the point anymore.

They have said that you don't change apartments, so no posh high rise. They also said you can do mission for factions but you can't join them. You are a street merc.

Pacifica is looking good, can't wait when they finally reveal Westbrook and City Center

Attached: Cyberpunk2077-Admiring_the_view_RGB-en.jpg (1920x1080, 174K)

Westbrook is the weaboo district right? Gonna base there if possible.

ok

yes

Attached: 11.jpg (892x373, 97K)

Not that big of an issue. It’s like people forget they gave out free DLC for a year straight until the meaty expansions rolled around.

Ah fuck that, I want Watson. I prefer my Korean mom & pop store with a shotgun esthetic.

They were all polish in that stadia trailer you mong.

Where's my gamescom gameplay trailer REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If you bank on what they 'probably' will do after release you are likely going to be disappointed. Just see the game for what there are telling you it is. They have flat out told you that you can't do this shit.

graphics look shitty even on bullshots, bravo cdpr

You aren't getting gameplay until after PAX West.

I thought we were getting the Press footage at Gamescom. Bummer.

Attached: 1564333771492.png (865x610, 428K)

People like you need to find a new hobby and/or kill yourselves. It would do the industry and world a favor.

>Two players meet up in real life for a traditional game of wits in the underbelly of society
>A society overtaken by obsessed with technology, virtual worlds and hedonistic pursuits of instant-gratification
>Four spectators choose to silently watch this physical game unfold, each deeply focused and calculating both players' chances of success
>Not a single one of them is drinking a 40oz of malt liquor
>muh immersion

Attached: schlitzmalt01.jpg (295x800, 186K)

What’s wrong with you people? It’s already well known that CDPR listens to people. Why would I spend 24/7 on Yea Forums screeching about a feature that can be added in a DLC and most likely guaranteed on an expansion? Fuck off, yeah?

So, you're retarded. I understand now.

Attached: received_1802183659845177.png (687x658, 333K)

I'll give the game a shot but I'm not holding my breath.

Attached: 1563864511243.png (498x716, 773K)

I’m saving my energy for better pursuits, user. You really gonna die on this hill? There’s better ones, like removing NTR from that spacecuck game by studioFOW.

A fucking nobody hack.

Are there only niggers and brownish people in 2077 in America, is that what they're trying to tell us? Is that even supposed to make us want to play the game?! Nigs, bleak atmosphere, transhumanism, lgbt, drug addicts.
Going from Witcher 3 to this. Yikes.

It's a sad game.

>Are there only niggers and brownish people in 2077 in America, is that what they're trying to tell us?
Yeah and it will actually happen. America is a melting pot. It's people will be a weird brown blob after mixing everything together and retaining nothing of value from any of them.

what game are they playing?

Looks like a mancala board but i dont see why there is such huge stones

Good thing we are playing the white savior right?

Attached: We going to the Major Leagues Jacky.png (1200x676, 453K)

move to a black neighborhood or africa bigot

Are we just taking Yea Forums taglines and tossing them completely out of context now, or something?

well, Yea Forums? now that the dust has settled, are you gonna answer this user's question?