Why are there no good zombie games?

Why are there no good zombie games?

People have been asking for them from the start of the games industry, yet all we have is janky ass DayZ.

Attached: life in a post apocalypse.jpg (1280x7500, 2.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/v16802
youtu.be/aO12BCNUlLU?t=126
youtube.com/watch?v=HN5Kwv0Fb6k
youtube.com/watch?v=P92V1NWTwVs&list=PL9AA79FC8A2152117
youtu.be/huPmf7oZHjU
youtu.be/KXt_od8GDO4?t=36
youtu.be/ub7rSrnI22o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why doesn't she just eat the children?

zombies a shit

The only good zombie game I've played is dead frontier but it was p2w as fuck.

based. i can't wait for nuclear war. all women will be reduced to sex slaves, just like it was in the past. no more voting, whores

Yeah but you'll be reduced to a punching bag for the real males. So it's not a winning situation for you, you beta fuck.

Give me one good reason why there's no zombie MMOFPS

Attached: 46418434_p0.jpg (1807x992, 2.81M)

lmao i own multiple guns, a compound bow and a sword. bring the "real males" over here and let's see them beat up a .30-06 round as it smashes into their chest cavity

I mean, isn't that what Rust was supposed to be

>source engine
>capable of MMO

CSGO's professionally made "battle royale" mode could only handle 16 players.

This VN worth reading?

There will never be a new MMO that isn't:

1) a WoWclone
2) a VR social game

Games budgets are already astronomical, MMO budgets are EXTRA astronomical. They will never take risks again.

Attached: game budgets.jpg (640x480, 48K)

>buy a suit of armor in a no guns country
>zombies happen
>run around as a knight during the apocalypse
>die
>become an invicible zombie knight

It can be completed in one day, including the sequel.

It's pretty good IMO, basically a fantasy story about being in a zombie apocalypse except the zombies pretend you don't exist. Sort of a "zombie apocalypse but with godmode" fantasy.

True, but then again name a single good MMOFPS in the first place

Rust is made in Unity user.

>durr I have gunz so I can force woman to like me durr..

Attached: 2f3f97094934cd1784dc8cfed871036a--african-masks-african-art.jpg (236x299, 10K)

>chest cavity
Wow, smells like NERD in here

There are only two MMOFPS, Planetside 1 & 2

Planetside 1 is an arena shooter MMO, Planetside 2 is an ironsights console shooter MMO. I liked Planetside 1 a lot.

Because players that turn into zombies won't play anymore and just log onto their alts since they wanna play shooty bang bang not shamble moan moan.

>dead island
>left 4 dead
>dying light
>resident evil
>dead rising 1 and 2
>stubbs the zombie
>The Walking Dead
>Last of Us

And more. Theres so many zombie games its practically its own fuckin genre, but the ones I posted are actually not shit.

Days Gone is as close as we're going to get.

Attached: DAYS GONE_20190503102025.png (1920x1080, 3.01M)

Who said anything about like, virgin?

Exactly.

The most fedora thing I've ever read.

you are the virgin kid, I do not need guns to have sex

Attached: 73fb6c09550f2a8c39955052344d19a5--bwa-african-masks.jpg (236x351, 14K)

What's the issue with this? He brings her food, she fucks him, it seems fair? What he is giving is even more valuable, since she would die without food (but he can live without fucking her)

>dead island
>not shit
As a minecraft zombie would say: "bruh"

A .22 is arguably more useful in an apocalypse situation since you can buy a lifetime of ammo for cheap and hunt small game with it, but it's also nice to have something bigger to kill other people with since you can't really trust anyone in that situation.

they reject me! they nede to be forced to obey fat males with guns now! they deserve it!

Attached: 04_masks.jpg (660x393, 44K)

What is this avatarfagging retardation? Is this your first week?

NOOO HE CAN'T DO THAT

HOW COULD HE MAKE A GIRL HAVE SEX WITH HIM FOR FOOD, JUST LIKE IT WAS FOR BILLIONS OF YEARS IN NATURE

Attached: 1566288704461.jpg (840x838, 188K)

I could probably beat you to death in an apocalypse, but why would I bother when I have guns?

fpbp

Unironically true.

and how exaclty will you survive in the apocalypse without your McNuggets?

Attached: pMylS5hn_400x400.jpg (800x800, 95K)

A combination of hunting, fishing, and taking food from others, in that order. Most people would die quickly in an apocalypse so the burden on natural resources wouldn't be too bad

In hunter-gatherer societies, women were actually the stable source of food.
Men hunted, sure, but hunting meant several days of travel and camping and wasn't always successful.
Women on the other hand were able to provide a steady trickle of nourishment through gathering.

A good hunt was always cause for celebration and would feed the community for weeks, but day-to-day survival was on plants.

Eating you obviously. Virgin meat tastes delicious

>Source: my "paleolithic gender studies" degree

You know there are current-day hunter gatherer tribes and what you're saying is absolute bullshit, right?

It's Impossible to revise ancient history for your political goals when the history is still present in parts of the world.

This reminds me of that post on either /k/ or /pol/ about wars in Yugoslavia, in which mothers would prostitute themselves for canned food. A Spam can being the equivalent of one fuck.

>have sex
>be rewarded with a can of delicious spam

how do women have it so easy

>not dead rising 1

Nice revisionism Reddicommie.

You mean like Aussie Abbos?
Aussie Abbos who have their men go off and hunt for days which isn't always successful, while the women set fire to the ground and gather up lizards for the daily meal?

Tulip is better than Spam. When you cook Spam it does not leaves grease in which to cook veggies, even when it have more fat content.

Abbo women literally do jack-shit except rape and torture their children.

Attached: australian aboriginal culture.png (617x1404, 197K)

tl;dr
we're talking about sustenance hunting not rape.

source?

Nigger it's at the very top of the image

vndb.org/v16802

Enjoy your knife in the stomach, weak delusional nerd

marinate

Attached: roastie toastie.jpg (1600x1306, 277K)

based

youtu.be/aO12BCNUlLU?t=126

>a galge where the heroine has two kids in tow
Who would play this? Unironic cuckolds?

Why did you respond to me with nigger screeches?

Skip to 2:06
That's you.

I am a nigger manlet? This is news to me.

You're an edgy nigger manlet, yes.

Does it count if they're her brothers?

>no good zombie games
cope

Attached: DyingLight.jpg (1600x900, 207K)

Dead Island is garbage

You apparently listen to nigger music recreationally, so don't you think there is a higher chance that you are a nigger?

garbage game where it doesn't feel like an apocalypse, just an action console bing bing wahoo cinematic playground

Nah, I just saw your post and it made me think of that edgy shit.

I see. I am sorry you weren't born white.

wait what's wrong with Dead Island?
I loved the game. I thought it was really fun.

The recurring issue with zombie games seems to be that they're afraid of making the zombies threatening

Jesus christ, how fucking horrifying.

why doesn't he fuck the kids as well? this guy is a pussy

It was a worse borderlands with garbage weapons legit couldn't stomach to finish it

In Dying Light zombies are pretty dangerous and the game is quite difficult, specially at the beginning during the night, when you have no skills or good weapons.

>a quiet ping of a suppressed .22lr is heard as you crumble to the ground with a hole in your head followed by many more quiet pings
opportunity, not brawn.

damn i forgot about that game, i used to play it like 10 years ago

Attached: 1561806469078.jpg (700x669, 69K)

This image is bullshit written by a virgin, in the post-apocalypse there will be tons of HR roles for women among the hunter-gatherer tribes

Project Zomboid is truly a depressing, but entertaining look at post-zombie world.

Oh plus the lack of local coop was a kike move

Firefall was kind of neat, for like a hot minute before they rehauled it for the millionth time.
>We want to make a pve fps
>Wait, we want a pvp arena fps
>Hold on, we want both pvp and pve
>No, wait, we don't want pvp anymore
No wonder that game went under, I don't think I've seen management mishandle something that bad before, or since really.

Global Agenda was kind of fun, but that was more of a regular fps but with a mmo-style hub lobby. With some minor trashy pve.

Attached: 1345217861201.png (200x200, 29K)

It was really great, wasn't it? Despite the p2w garbage, it's the only game that gave me a crushing sense of apocalypse. Even finding a can of beans while searching for loot would make me excited.

Imagine a zombie MMOFPS set in a city, with hundreds of players per zone, barricading and looting, full PVP (maybe except in safehouses) etc.

never ever

Attached: 1477072131951.jpg (736x509, 62K)

I love how white people think in an apocalypse we'd go back to some weird hunter-gatherer society where maternity is worshiped and similar stupid shit.
You do realize that current areas in the world are basically in the middle of their own apocalypse as we speak, right?
You do also realize that in most of those places the women basically exist as sex slaves to warlords and are regularly raped, beaten, and killed, right?

It is quite literally just delusions from women. They think the unnatural state of things in the past 50 years is how it's always been, and how it will be forever.

It's called HellMOO, except it's not an FPS.
And there's a lot more child rape.

Attached: 1438146841723.png (491x499, 37K)

I think it would be better to have dozens of players, not more. Kind of like Fallout 76 (but a good game, ofc). An MMO would be a bit too much for a zombie apocalypse imo

neger hellmoo is not a zombie game and it barely gets 40 players these days

>neger hellmoo is not a zombie game
But there are zombies in it.
Making just a zombie game is boring as fuck, see Dead Frontier 2.

>full PVP
Oh boy I can't wait to never play the game because jobless griefers camping the start zone with endgame weapons 24/7

>go to a starter area with endgame gear
>get shot in the back of the head by a free starter pistol
>newbies strip your corpse

lol thanks retard

it was fun but i dont remember much since i played it so long ago

>It is quite literally just delusions from women.
I see it from some guys too.
Like the retarded Pagan LARPers on /pol/ who pretend that Pagans weren't a bunch of drug-addicted pederasts.
Shit's fucking hilarious the lengths some white people will go to to avoid admitting that the Judeo-Christian tenants and laws are what have kept western society even semi-functional for the past few millennia.

t. israel's fucksleeve

>make new character
>load in
>shot instantly by campers
>make new character
>load in
>shot instantly by campers
>make new character
>load in
>brained instantly by a naked guy LARPing as a caveman

>your town gets overrun by zombies
>you're scavenging for food
>rebecca bursts through a door and yells "FREEZE! PUT YOUR FAT COCK WHERE I CAN SEE IT"

what do you do, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1518888544542.jpg (641x620, 71K)

Any time this has been tried, the zombies are ineffectual and the game becomes a PVP fest.
See Rust, DayZ, H1Z1, etc.
The only solution would be to make the zombies actually a threat so that going alone would be suicide, but then no one would play it.

I'm not threatened by her 9mm peashooter, doesn't she know it has no stopping power?

When DayZ was at the height of its popularity (in the mod) the zombies were extremely deadly, firing a gun in a city would get your hordestomped.

>ctrl+f killing floor
>phrase not found
both the original and 2 are still great games and you've fucked up if you haven't bought them for $5 on sale

And yet it still went the way these things always do. People stopped being scared of the zombies when they figured out how to cheese them, and so the game descended into Wasteland With Zombies and you can be 100% that 100% of people will shoot you in the back if you try to team up.

is it even a zombie game? they just seem like generic monsters

They're mutated clones, not what I'd call zombies.
Not a bad game though, hopefully the $10 for one weapon bullshit wont kill it too hard

It's not like people would be any more eager to team up IRL. Making human contact in an apocalypse would have a high chance of killing you.

If that's true, how did civilization start in the first place?
The problem with games is that it's impossible to put the fear of death into a player. Fear of death is what drives the human need for cooperation, without that we become the sociopaths you see in games like DayZ. IRL, we have that fear, so we grouped up to put off dying for as long as possible, and developed an instinct for it. This is the same problem where people will act like retards and run over open fields into heavy enemy fire in even a "realistic" game like Arma or Squad.
A real world apocolypse would have a shitload of cooperation, and more likely trade than war between groups.

During civilization's beginnings, people didn't have sticks that could fire invisible death to beyond visual range with a small movement of your finger. Killing someone for their food goes from "do I want to risk a hand to hand encounter with someone who might kill me?" to "do I want to spend a bullet/arrow on this guy?"

Nah most people recognize strength in numbers.
It's easy to be a griefer online with no consequences, but IRL people always band together.
Mexican townships form "community police" groups to resist cartels, which are themselves another form of group.
Kurds form militias to keep Iraq, Syria and Turkey's wars from spilling into their homelands.
Preppers form communes.
Koreans defend their rootops from gangbangers.
Bloods and Crips have their roots in community watch groups defending their hoods against other gangs enroaching their streets.
So on and so forth.

Unironicly
>dying light
>rimworld with zombieland mod
>minecraft zombie apocalypse mod (makes zombies appear in day and makes a shitload of them)

All of those examples are from a civilization where, to get food, you go to the store and pass some a little card over a counter, and you receive as much food as you need. In an apocalypse those don't exist, and the most convenient way to get food becomes killing others

Working together and building a community drastically increases your chances of survival in a real apocalypse/pre-civ time.
The choice is "Do I want to shoot this guy for a temporary cache of food that will run out, or do I want to cooperate and help each other hunt and build shelter, thus securing my future?"
On top of that, our species generally has a big problem with taking a fellow human's life (aside from sociopaths and whatever edgy contrarians might be here today) and most people would feel intense guilt over killing someone, not to mention loneliness over long periods going at it alone with no company.
So both emotionally and logistically, any person's chances of surviving will always drastically increase with cooperation, and I think most people know this. And none of this addresses the human need to reproduce. You can't do that with corpses.
The only problem is that this all only applies if you can't respawn after you die, hence why everyone turns into a sociopath in video games. There's no guilt to killing a bunch of pixels, no need to make friends when you have some outside the game, and no need to worry about the future when first, you're logging off in a few hours, and second, you're not actually concerned about dying because you can start again yourself.
This is why survival games will never be suvival games, only PVP games.

>Working together and building a community drastically increases your chances of survival in a real apocalypse
That's nice, but meeting another human drastically decreases your chance of survival.

Kurds live in a literal warzone, user. They survive on their local farms.

>In an apocalypse those don't exist, and the most convenient way to get food becomes killing others
Life isn't Fallout, user. There isn't an unlimited supply of radiation preserved canned goods.
Someone has to farm. In order to farm, someone has to defend the farmer, keep the farm safe from raiders.
This is the basic outline of Feudalism.

>On top of that, our species generally has a big problem with taking a fellow human's life
Not even remotely true. People kill others during times of crisis like it's no big deal at all. The thing that prevents people from killing others is law, and that doesn't exist in an apocalypse.

Only if you assume everyone is a sociopath, which they're not.
says that the most convenient way to get food is to kill others. I disagree. The most convenient way to get food is to form a tribe and get help hunting/gathering/farming. The more people in your group, the easier it becomes. Killing people to steal their shit ONLY works when civilization has already been established. In an apocalypse/pre-civ it will only lead to you eventually either starving when you run out of people to steal from, or more likely, you'll get killed by people who DID form a group, and you killed one of their memberes (that's the other thing cooperation gives you; protection from sociopaths who'd go around killing for food).
Ironically, you seem to have this backwards.

You are very sheltered.

>solid evidence
>it wasn't written by me guys i swear
man you guys just take whatever written tripe you find just to justify your memes

Evritin is empi now ;_;

wat

AdminPwn is based as fuck. Literally $700 guns in a F2P game with $60 addons for infinite ammo that is literally probably a Boolean variable.

Look at hurricanes, civil wars, earthquakes, all these disasters. How often do you see wanton murder in these situations? People will steal, sure, but murder, I don't think so, I've never seen that happening. More often you'll see feats of heroism and bravery, to try and save fellow humans. People giving out their stock of food and clean water for free. People providing shelter for those displaced. That's human nature, to help each other. That's what put us at the top of the food chain.
You're very unrealistic, if you think murdering randoms for food would actually work better than cooperation in a real survival situation.
Everyone who goes it alone will die off from starvation, predation, or punishment from tribes. Eventually only those who grouped up for protection would survive. See my above point; cooperation is what got us where we are.

I get it, you like the taste of mommy's breast and you hate the idea of a world where you can't have it. There's no need tow rite more.

DayZ is barely a zombie game. Its more of an excuse to run around a huge world and kill people

I'll assume this means you realized I'm correct.

Attached: 1509597086943.jpg (718x512, 23K)

You are short-sighted.
How does anyone have any food if no one is making food?
Do you just assume everyone has a six year supply of frozen tendies and corn chowder in their basement?

There's a reason preppers live out on farms and form networks of like-minded individuals.

"preppers" will be the first people to have their homes raided

No they wont, because they have a group of people assigned to protect it. You know, cooperation?

BELLIGERENTS

Side 1:
Boomer Boomerton & his neighbor, Boomero Boomerus

Side 2:
Everyone in a thirty mile radius who has a car and a gun

Stakes:
All of Boomer Boomerton's food

Who do you think will win?

If the loners come one at a time, the boomers win.
If the loners come all at once, they win by working as a team.
Either way, cooperation wins.

The boomers also have guns and cars, an entire extended family with guns and cars, an entire neighborhood with guns and cars, and are co-ordinating with eachother over HAM radio.

"everyone in a thirty mile radius" is Boomer's extended family and friends and their families, who are keeping a vigilant watch out for you in particular. Yes, you.

Of all things, why did my character have to be a black woman with red hair? Id love to play the game but having that thing stare at me whenever I look into the inventory is too much to bear

WISH THAT I COULD TURN BACK TIME

Urban Dead was a good zombie game.

t. literally delusional "prepper"

have fun being a loot pinata once any real conflict breaks out

If you see a character who is drawn that detailed in a VN you can almost automatically know the MC is gonna have sex with her.

L I T E R A L L Y
no arguments left
>completely ignores
BTFO, just stop posting anytime.

Attached: 1469136121009.png (200x202, 26K)

Have fun executed in the streets for larping as an edgy Stalker bandit while the rest of humanity rebuilds without you.

t. delusional sheltered children

Still waiting for that argument.

>thinks he can 1v100 the entire universe for a can of beans
>calls other people delisuonal children

Boy I sure love summer.

No More Room in Hell, I don't see this game discussed a lot but it pulls off zombies really well and it has some great atmosphere.

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 41K)

Is there sex?

Damn, I haven't heard about that game in years.
I used to play it a lot. Is it still active?

I thought I was tired of zombies in general, but, no, I'm just tired of the generic zombies/infection that media makes, still likes the ones that create a sense of despair, a good example would be the motion comics from Dead Space, and those short stories from the I Am Legend, I guess is more like a slow burn horror, where you see the environment slowly decaying, friendly people slowly turning into monsters, I don't know how to put correctly, is something that would like to see that in a game.
Maybe Silent Hill is a good example, I don't know.

youtube.com/watch?v=HN5Kwv0Fb6k
youtube.com/watch?v=P92V1NWTwVs&list=PL9AA79FC8A2152117

there is no argument here, i'm just calling you a sheltered child. which you are. your ideas about mankind are born from living in a world where there is electricity, running water, plentiful food and medicine, and an omnipresent police force

if even a few of those things go away, you will be, thanks to your naivete, among the first to be killed. while innocently walking to the river for some water or something, you'll be shot in the back. as you lay in your own warm blood, faintly thinking that it takes longer to die than the movies seem to indicate, your body will be unceremoniously stripped of all goods. afterwards they will probably butcher and eat you. that's the reality of life in an apocalypse

Yes, tons of it

Attached: IWAZ.jpg (1047x752, 551K)

I have seen this like 12 times in the past few months

Is it all one guy?

Attached: dog stretching cheeks.jpg (622x521, 63K)

How come in zombie movies, no one ever uses bicycles?
Like it's a quiet and efficient way for transportation. Some bikes are fairly light enough fold it up and carry it on your back if need be.
Gasoline expires fairly quickly so after some time in a apoclypse, it would be pointless and suicidal to use motorcycles/cars unless you had a consistent source of fresh gasoline.

I would say why wouldn't survivors use spears too, but even the Walking Dead and Metal Gear Survive has characters using spears. You can justify that as something people start working on later on, they're focusing on getting guns/ammo first and start developing makeshift spears once they get sharp objects to work with.

Attached: 1495231411204.jpg (261x221, 12K)

At least I'd die relatively quickly from a gunshot would. You're gonna starve slowly over weeks after you shoot the guy who knows how to farm for a quick meal.
I'd rather befriend that guy, and help him run his farm in exchange for part of the produce and shelter.
If you can't see how that's better then I really don't know what to tell you.

They would probably last longer than cars, but bicycles would eventually stop working too.

The kind with drive trains would be the first to break. Your best bet would be direct-drive bikes. Their tires would wear down after a while though.

Oh I'm so excited then !

Attached: fio.jpg (1017x1331, 259K)

They implemented bicycles in 7 days to die (relatively) recently. Also they used them in that world war Z movie with Brad Pitt if I remember right

Horses are the logical choice.
We've been using them for thousands of years, so we don't have to go to the trouble of domesticating them. Just feed them some waste food and give them a shelter and field, and you've got free, self-repairing, self-replenishing transport forever.
They're like a bike, tractor, and if you get enough carpentry going, a car all at once.

Do young girls really wear underwear like this? How terrible.

You are applying logic to a scenario that the writers forced themselves into, most infections would simply end up more like an hassle rather than the end of the world scenario.

>bicycles would eventually stop working too
Anyone can fix a bicycle.

Attached: 1566303286431.gif (200x200, 1.67M)

I haven't played it in a while but it might be, you could always just play it by yourself. They're also working on a sequel right now.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

It was also the game that best handled risk vs reward imo.

I actually like Ugly God.

Where do you get the rubber and adhesive from in year 5?

Project Zomboid is kino
Probably the most realistic zombie game out there

Attached: capsule_616x353-1.jpg (616x353, 93K)

>Just feed them some waste food
user, horses have a very delicate digestive tract and may easily die because of complications related to it simply because they're physically unable to puke

Oh shit, good to know.
I guess I'll to cooperate with someone who knows how to take care of horses.

You just need a wheel user.

>Anyone can fix a bicycle.
Unless you have an arc welder there is no way to fix a busted drivetrain on a bike. Likewise, the tires can't be fixed.

If you have a pre-established settlement and are using them, yeah horses are useful, but for a individual person trying to move around or scavenge, I doubt they're much use since they can create a lot of noise and might just be targets for zombies to gather around.

I think by the time you hit year 5 in the zombie apocalypse, you're already part of a settlement unless you're trying to do the lone survivor meme. Depending on how many people died, there will probably still be a shitton of scrap and spare bikes laying around. Just go to any apartment complex and there will be like 50 of them per building. And I think by year 5, if a settlement has their shit together, they'll probably have production facilities available.

And you can always just make your own bike from scratch.

Do you think biking on the metal rim would go well for you? Or are you gonna carve one from wood?
More than likely you'd end up falling and breaking your arm, which ends up a lot worse without modern medicine.

>individual person
Read the thread, it's pretty clear doing that is a death sentence either way.
I assume group cooperation for the purposes of survival in an apocalypse.

>except the zombies pretend you don't exist
Then why is it an apocalypse?

Why bother with bikes when any serious group would have a motor pool, and machine shop created by scavenging a few american garages until they find some lathes, drill presses, band saws, and grinders. Welding machines are also common. If much of the population is zombified, any serious group led be intelligent leaders will easily clear out zombies and accumulate material cabability. Food will not be an issue, seeing as how there are fuckloads of canned and dry goods. Ammo will not be a concern for a long time after reaching midgame, especially if formation fighting is made use of. Zombies are not a major threat to human civilization.

It's only the protagonist. He got infected but didn't zombify for whatever reason, and doesn't seem to be a carrier. Zombies don't attack him.

fuel makes use of cars impractical and food would be a much bigger problem than you think

But the atmosphere they create is cool.

Is Day Z any good yet?

Where do they obtain and refine gasoline? That shit goes off after a few months or so.
And food will absolutely be an issue in less than a decade, unless this group sets up a farm or three.
Ammo would probably be fine actually, I don't see any real problem making that.
But I agree zombies will never be a threat. Medicine, or failing that, the military, will stop them far before it gets to apololypse levels.

>yet
It was good at the start, when it was a mod.
It has consistently gotten worse ever since.

There's always using alcohol, as well as plants that can be used for their oil. Why would food be a bigger problem?

too bad it's a shitty top-down indie game

you vastly underestimate the quantity of plants needed to create biodiesel. you also mistakenly think that farmland will be used to grow biodiesel plants in a world where food is literally more valuable than gold.

How would a zombie apocalypse assuming no magic bullshit would even last past a year? Wouldn't their bodies run out of energy over time and their flesh just rots to the point where they can't move? Especially in hot areas. I mean, in a lot of media, it's not like the zombies are getting a consistent supply, they just kinda wait around until they hear sounds or person comes too close.

Yeah I know that, I'm asking about the Standalone game.

Ah. These farms aren't going to disappear instantly, and the soil will still be there. If a large group can't setup farming and agriculture with the wealth of material left behind, they deserve to die. I'm sure that diesel vehicles could use alcohol. They won't even have to go back to animal power based equipment
Farmland is not an issue. There's fuckloads of it waiting to be utilized after so much of the population is gone.

>It's Impossible to revise ancient history for your political goals
user...

Attached: 45616161.jpg (2062x1160, 963K)

Maybe they could have some kind of hibernative state.

Watch Turbo Kid: youtu.be/huPmf7oZHjU

Not zombies but post-apocalypse.

>Find random cave
>Never have to worry about zombies because none of them would wander far off into the wilderness to even make it to the cave in the first place
How are zombie apocalypses hard?

every acre of earth combed to plant biodiesel stuff is an acre of earth not being combed to plant wheat. you don't know anything about farming.

Wheat is a shit crop for food. I know that just few guys with some heavy equipment can manage hundreds of acres of land

You could still encounter other humans who want your stuff. It's bound to eventually happen while you're foraging for food, water, etc.

>Wheat is a shit crop for food.
yeah why didnt those ancient people just plant tendie trees instead? mummy always has lots of tendies for me. theyre so dumb

Attached: 1504082576117.png (645x729, 50K)

too bad it fucking sucks

I agree, finding a farm to live off shouldn't be too hard, especially if the dude running it before everything goes to shit is still alive to direct everyone on what to do.
But there's no fucking way you're gonna dedicate enough land to producing alcohol to fuel a car. It's just not worth it. Human legs and animal power are so much more efficient, can repair themselves if they break down, and reproduce by themselves if you need more of them. When the infrastructure of civilization breaks down, there's no contest.
Might as well use the alcohol for consumption, to improve morale and serve as disinfectant. Then you'd need a lot less of it, and use the saved land for extra food crops or animals.

>find random cave
>starve to death because you don't have a farm
>or an hero because no company forever

I don't know what you can really do in a zombie apocalypse, especially if there are a lot of minorities around you (makes forming and maintaining a group almost impossible)

I think your best bet would be to move to a racially homogeneous, civilized country, like Japan prior to the apocalypse, and when the shit hits the fan, start farming (ideally on an isolated area away from urban centers)

That infrastructure won't instantly disappear, and neither will the knowledge required to machine new equipment and tools. Whether from people with the know how staying alive, or books, or just from examples found from civilization's leftovers. I don't believe for a second that people will go back to farm animals for work except for rare cases or specific uses. Not when simple machines are hundreds to more than thousand times as power or capable. The tools to spin up new industry are relatively common. While you won't be able to start printing out combines, you can certainly make or maintain some simpler vehicles.

>zombie apocalypse hits right when a Yea Forums meetup is happening
>the Yea Forumsirgin tribe is formed
>that guy who keeps trying to wavedash the girls in the group

Doesn't really sound like much of an apocalypse if all this shit is still working.
Are we just unkillable at this point, outside of celestial events like asteroids/gamma ray bursts or global climate change?

You've never been hit by a bullet.

You literally just can't imagine a world where things aren't easy.

>they do actually do enter your cave
That's the thing about zombies - you think you're safe but through some bullshit reason they always catch you off guard.

It was always meant as a DayZ clone but had zombies as an environment hazard for the towns and outposts that had decent loot
For some reason they took out the zombies, making the only time you'll use guns is against other players and animals. It also made the outposts and landmarks danger free, bar the risk of other players being there

>barring Romero's recently deceased rule, an outbreak of slow, sluggish zombies would be easily quarantined within a few city blocks
>sprinting zombies would probably blow out all of their muscles within a few hours
>nobody would be retarded enough to read the Necronomicon aloud if they found it because books are for faggots
JUST

Attached: 1550271046594.jpg (684x1199, 92K)

If it's a normal zombie apocalypse like portrayed in a lot of media, realistically, I think we'd deal with it really well. The CDC would lock down any place that is found to have a hint of the disease and quarantine that shit. Military action would be taken and we wouldn't fuck around. And even if somehow it broke out, zombie flesh will eventually go down, especially in hot weather.

It has to be a really powerful virus, like it can transmit through air, water, small insects, and assuming we don't develop vaccines/anti-biotics for it quickly for it to be apocalyptic tier and it also has to spring out of nowhere like a anime villain.

This has me thinking actually. A post-apoc game set after a gamma ray burst or huge asteroid impact might be more interesting and certainly fresher than zombie game #14,632.
GRB could have shit like pockets of radiation, or not being able to stay outside in the day because the atmosphere/magnetic field got fucked and you get super cancer from the sun.
Asteroid would be a permanent winter of dust in the atmosphere, you'd have to manage your heat as well as everything and wear facemasks outside to avoid breathing it in constantly.

I think you're underestimating just how infectious a zombie could be. Even assuming it takes a bite to infect you, that's not a problem. If an adult human really wants to bite you, they can do it. Think about how many people fall victim to those London knife attacks. One guy stabs like twelve people. If it was a zombie, he'd get even more. It's not like having guns pointed at him would stop him. And they probably wouldn't hit the head for a long while.

Then, all the people he bit would become zombies too. They would be at the hospital, so the most important people for researching a cure (doctors) would become zombified quickly.

Everyone lives in big cities these days, so it would spread like wildfire. Urban density is huge.

And then the city gets quarantined, the military steps in to contain it, and the infection ends.
Or, worse case scenario, it stops at the physical borders of the area (mountains, oceans, etc).
It would basically go over like the ebola scare a year or two back.

i liked dead island better, better characters, better location, overall just a better game

There is no such thing as quarantining that many people. And depending on the incubation period, people will probably be flown out all over the world to various hospitals, during which they will zombify. The military is also not an infinite resource. There aren't enough soldiers to deal with major cities getting zombified.

One squad of like 12 dudes could easily wipe 100s of zombies with good ammo supply and a well chosen defensive location.
I sort of agree with incubation, but if people are turning into zombies, anyone getting flown out for hospitals will be quarantined as fuck,

If a zombie apocalypse *did* happen, it wouldn't be from a randomly occurring disease, it would definitely be from a bioweapon. Such a thing would be engineered to be as infectious as possible.

there's a bike shop in town with like boxes and boxes of bike parts as well as spare tires out the wazoooo, i bet they could spare a few. gone years with the same tire/tube. a few extra in a bag is easy

Rubber decays over time. Within two or three years, maybe less, those tyres will be brittle and unusable.

>gone years with the same tire/tube*
*with modern, well-groomed roads

I love Dying Light and think it's better than Dead Island desu
The story of the game is definitely its weakest aspect, but some of the characters were alright.
As for the setting, I also prefer the island from DI, but that's more to do with taste and preference than with the game's actual quality. Besides, a middle-eastern setting can be interesting in its own right.
Anyway, I think Dying Light is superior mainly for its improved combat mechanics, bigger focus on survival, how dangerous the night can be in the game, improved enemies (AI-wise) with cool designs, a bigger map with much more content, and awesome parkour mechanics. I also felt the progression system was much more satisfying (maybe because you start as very underpowered and with time you gain skills and weapons to deal with zombies in fun and creative ways).
I think Dying Light 2 has serious potential to be even better. Since it has more focus on the RPG aspect and it seems it will have a better story this time.

>Not posting the pic of his finger in her asshole.

You had one job, senpai.

Attached: 136586_evt13bb_1024x1024.jpg (1024x576, 118K)

>One guy stabs like twelve people. If it was a zombie, he'd get even more
Not really. It'd be more like whoever was unlucky enough to get grappled to the ground and feasted on, plus maybe anyone bitten whilst trying to intervene. The only thing spreading like wildfire would be information that safeguards the public from infection..

That is clearly not IN, user
He is just politely pointing at her asshole, probably about to ask, "Can I fuck this? I'll give you an extra can of corned beef."

Why would he give her corned beef if he's into anal. Should be giving her bananas.

Attached: 1340284205822.jpg (500x500, 62K)

>play volume 1
>after going "hey neat, zombies ignore me" he goes and fucks a zombie

This is going to be fun.

At one point in the story you have the option to give up on humans and just become a zombie-fucker, amassing a zombie harem.

The zombie fuck stuff is hilarious given how serious and practical the rest of the story is

Don't bananas make you constipated?

Fucking based.

Attached: 1566209593397.png (375x250, 189K)

No, the opposite

LITERALLY MADE FOR BZC

Oh are there actual choices? Is there any bad ends or is it just pick whatever?

Among the translated VNs there is actually only one choice I think, and it's the zombie fuck one (which leads to a "bad"/early end - it's pretty sweet though and possibly the best ending possible.)

Not sure if there are more choices in the other 2 volumes that are being translated atm.

Whether or not zombies could be quarantined depends heavily on the traits of the virus. Is there a days-long incubation period before the carrier dies? After people die, how long does it take them to revive? Who or what is patient zero? Is a simple scratch enough to contract it?

>virus gets in the water supply
>the only people who survive are bottled water drinking hipsters, monster drinking boomers, and paranoid distillers

Attached: nods @ u.gif (530x742, 1.99M)

>get bitten by a zombie
>cover yourself in armor, tape phone books on your limbs, wear a bucket on your head
>wrap razor wire around yourself and tape knives between your fingers
>leave a note saying "bossfight, do not open" on the door of the room you're in

>not rigging the door with means of playing your Dead Rising boss theme once it opens
user, you're small time!

>got World War Z with my graphics card
>only people playing online are weird loners who don't co-operate and aren't on mic

T-Thanks, Lisa

Is it a meme to drink bottled water if the tap water in your area really tastes off? I'll drink bottled water if I'm in another place.

>not gathering a bunch of supplies and putting it right outside the door too

cost and publishers may believe the game needs uber x graphics to market it self.

Personally I would like an action exploration rpg using a modified Zombie shooter 2 to keep cost down.

>Why are there no good zombie games
>Forgetting that Half-Life 1, Dying Light, Telltale Walking Dead when Lee was alive, Last Of Us, Black Mesa, Dead Rising 1 & 2, and Dead Trigger 2 all exist

Attached: 1566320595682.jpg (310x397, 39K)

Drinking bottled water regularly just seems pointless, shit is expensive. Just get a distiller if you're paranoid about your water quality.

>Half-Life 1
Not a zombie game
>Dying Light
Not good
>Telltale Walking Dead
Not a game
>Last Of Us
Not a game
>Black Mesa
Why are you counting a remake as a second game?
>Dead Rising 1 & 2
Not good.

the absolute state of Yea Forums

One thing I hate about zombie games is they never have fucking zombies. It gets to the point where they are just generic monster games.

I don't care if the zombies run, just give me actual zombies, stop putting the spotlight on "special zombies" or "mutants" or other bullshit. I want rotting decaying humans who want to eat me

It takes too much TECHNOLOGY to accurately depict a zombie, studios are too busy adding bloom and screen filters for such things.

>guy runs into a horde of zombies screaming "I DID RE4 KNIFE ONLY, I'LL BE OKAY"
>never heard from again

zombie post

This is why Japanese games are based

>stop putting the spotlight on "special zombies" or "mutants" or other bullshit.

A game with only one enemy type would be monotanous. Special zombies are inserted to provide variety and interest.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1920x1080, 611K)

The different types of zombies should be like "fresh zombie, old zombie, athlete zombie, ancient zombie"
etc.

Not

"zombie, gigantic hulk mutant, armor mutant, pterodactyl mutant"

They should all be identifiable as ZOMBIES, not something that would be right at home as generic enemies in a non-zombie game

"Gigantic hulk zombie" is a clear visual indication that the enemy type is tougher and stronger than normal, like Heavy in TF2.
Sillhouettes are important communication tools in videogames and keep your game from feeling like a bowl of porridge.

If it bothers you from a lore perspective, just pretend it was a freak like Andre the Giant or Hapthor Bjornson in life.

>play it
>get to fug cute zombie and high schooler
>suddenly MC has to deal with a fucking BOSS ZOMBIE

We're not talking with prep time, queer. You're not the Punisher and you'll get your ass rocked bare-handed.

Watch out fellas, certified internet badass

>Lol I'll just Dempsey roll past the bullets

*Hits you with truck*
BITCH, DAB

5 guys with guns vs one tacticool virgin
Gee, I wonder which one is going to made the ass-slave

How well does the multiplayer work? Anyone have a link to the gog version?

Spawn protection, lel

Truck-kun is also vulnerable to .30-06

Wherever that protection ends is the exact place that will be camped. Griefers aren't stupid.

What inbred hellhole are you from? The degenerative genes would kill you before any bullets.

You sound like a born victim, someone who is just shit at games (and probably life)

>"You're too late, Chambers! This is *my* perp!"

Attached: 202f5952f2880faba4543c585528e53b.png (577x901, 418K)

Sherry would be too concerned with the food to notice you

>The headcrab town
Features zombie elements.

>Duck over and low to expose as little body mass as possible
>Hit cruise control
Shooting the driver or the tires does very little to stop momentum.

Open world PVP is for lifeless NEETs.
Not even instanced PVP is worthwhile, just look at the shitstorm The Division has over it's Dark Zones being NEET only areas while everyone else gets insta-sniped by an overpowered rifle no one can get outside of PVP.

lol gunlets

Attached: 9mm.webm (720x480, 1.68M)

Reality disconnect

>Sherry Birkin
>not prioritizing fat cocks above all else
Good joke, user.

>And then it explodes!

sure thing 9mmcuck!

Attached: 9mm.gif (240x103, 1.59M)

You're the posting movies as if they're evidence, chief.

lol getting a little mad about your peewee 9mm micro-gun there sport? don't worry, a .45chad will be along shortly to give your wife what she needs

Glad to see Dying Light mentioned a few times. Yea Forums isn't totally hopeless yet.
based retarded poster

>get infected
>Grab all the booze I can and get onto roof
>Get shitfaced and use whatever I don't drink to make molotovs
>Spend last moments tossing everything
>With no active firefighters, it just spreads uncontained
Fuck you guys, I'll take the state with me

Over-compensate a bit more and I might believe you can get to a full cm when hard.

Crossbows would be the best weapons in a zombie apocalypse. Plenty of draw weight to pierce zombo skulls, and you can make bolts out of metal so that they won't wear out (just need to be sharpened)

Attached: 1560159661241.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

High caliber gun, low caliber man

Attached: 0d6025c4255b5859813f002d2d86d3d2.png (1001x797, 1.86M)

>monotonous
>comes from "mono" and "tone"
You're marginally better at spelling now. You're welcome.

You're gonna do well in the apocalypse with your Kolibri?

Attached: kolibri.jpg (1280x720, 35K)

You found a gun that will match your purse and feminine penis. If it can kill when you pull the trigger, that's all a man needs.

Attached: download.png (225x225, 2K)

>not gathering supplies in one room then chilling in a closet in said room to become a jumpscare
It's like you don't even play games

>shoot a zombie
>"ok, the rest of you hold on for 2-3 minutes, i have to reload"

swordchads would rule all

>contract zombie disease
>lure lots of zombies into the police station lobby
>crawl into a ventilation shaft that leads to the police station's armory

Attached: devilish apu.png (229x175, 8K)

Genuinely lol'ing at all the sausage fingers fumbling and dropping their stripper clips, having to crawl to pick them up before reloading as the Mad Max Chads simply run them over.

Stalkerfags are walking lootbags. Rush the gasmasks.

I'll bust a fat nut on your corpse.

You know even 9mm fucks up an engine block, right?

All they drop is summer sausage

>hack up >6 zombies
>blade is now dull and caked in a sludge-like film of blood and tissue
>also, you're exhausted
Bluntchads would dominate with their Gunchad hetero life partners

Attached: 901e066c1d9a5d7e016775f712fae70289859269.jpg (1024x1216, 173K)

>steal and hide all the keys
>find a nice noticeable area to put a message
>try to come up with some clever riddle to describe where you put the keys
>only manage to write your flowery, conceited intro before your writing devolves into some variation of "itchy, tasty" and you wander off
>scenario is unwinnable

>bargain bin shit steel

youtu.be/KXt_od8GDO4?t=36

Here's another (You) simple because those dumb faggots ate it up.

Here's a (You) for giving out (You)s

Dead island 1 is great.

Man, you are easily impressed

I remember playing this ages ago when it was first realised (early access or some shit).
How far has it come since then?

The atmosphere in act 1 and 2 is great nerd.
3 and 4 is shit however.

hasnt this shit been in development for like a decade

literal basedcuck mods

There's definitely improvements, but there's no real objectives

it's basically just "survive"

He doesn't have to deal with it

canon

>westernshit

OwO

I haven't made mine yet, although really it would be best as a TV show

>be immune to the zombie plague
>zombies leave you alone
>there are pristine zombies all over the place
>you go after the live chicks instead
zombie harem ending was better, too bad it was so short

Attached: zombie tits.png (1920x802, 1.75M)

How can anyone actually enjoy fucking a lifeless zombie past the initial novelty of it? It's no different from an onahole.

Also, Mitsuki is 12/10

I don't understand why there are pristine zombies anyway. They should have at least one bite mark.

Too much dev time to make the actual game, you need the game to look realistic, run well and have a HUGE realistic looking, well balanced, detailed map, it's pretty much as hard as a game can get to develope. A bigger studio would have to make it, bit the DayZ formula is wayyyyy too hardcore for any of them to try.

Realism is honestly cheaper than stylized graphics at lot of the time.

virus must have been airborne and didn't cause necrosis like the T-virus, some of the pristine zombies were locked in their rooms when it happened

>enjoy fucking a lifeless zombie
that's the appeal of it actually

Attached: zombie brapper.jpg (960x540, 19K)

yeah, hunting gasoline canisters and gathering at the nearest centrelink more like, cunt

It can't be airborne otherwise everyone would be dead. It takes a bite in the VN.

a few of the survivors could have some immunity like the left4dead survivors and the mc must have a rare genetic defect or mutation that led to his condition. game was too short to explain anything and why the zombies were getting smart we'll have to see in chapter 3

They already said why they were getting smart in volume 2, but didn't go into their capabilities.

yes I meant why they were getting smart by eating people, it was never explained

because

Attached: snik2-20161003092505474.jpg (803x342, 166K)

The real question is why don't the zombies try to eat the MC?

He was unconscious for *three days* after being bitten and at the start of the game he has a dream where he's a zombie. I wonder if he ate SHITTONS of people and became an ultra-sentient zombie

Although that doesn't make sense because he has a pulse

>zombie harem ending was better, too bad it was so short
Literally based. If she breathes, she's a thot. But zombies are forever loyal.

Fuck Adminfaggot and fuck the whales. I'm glad his shit games all bombed and he's forced to crawl back to Dead Frontier.

He says his new one is gonna be "not p2w". lol.

>Resident Evil 1
>Resident Evil 2
>Resident Evil 3
>Resident Evil CODE:Veronica (+X)
>BIOHAZARD Gun Survivor 4: Heroes Never Die
>Resident Evil (2002)
>Resident Evil Outbreak
>Resident Evil Outbreak File #2
>Resident Evil 2 (2019)
I honest to God have no clue what you're talking about OP

>no RE4, the best RE of all time
>no RE5 or RE6, the highest selling capcom games of all time

Uhhh...???

>no RE4, the best RE of all time
Objectively false statement, and RE4 doesn't have zombies.
>no RE5 or RE6, the highest selling capcom games of all time
MHW would like to talk to you.
Also, only 6 has zombies, and 6 sucked. Don't let Mercsfags or ecelebs deceive you, it was and still is fucking garbage.

>m-muh zombie purity
>m-muh zombie spider

Nostalgiacucks, sheesh.....

This is the same with, well, everything user.

For the most part, operating costs for current tech markets have been steadily increasing. Film and all TV related media has also been, and actually much faster, exponentially more expensive than vidya

Depends on what you want to accomplish too, MMO's, by necessity, are expensive because they are intrinsically tied to technology. We can expect risks to be made, look at the korean and chinese markets, MMO's out the ass. Problem with us western gamers is that P2W gacha glorified job grind cliche'd pedophilic barabullshit chinkmongering fuckhellholes that are asain MMO's are routinely fucking god awful beyond comprehension because we are not walking wallet cockroaches beholden to our benevolent do-nothing-wrong governments.

But because of this profit is harder to come by, it's out blessing and our curse.

They literally aren't zombies. In story, they are parasites latching onto a host, and they don't do anything a zombie would. They still do daily routines, talk to each other, formulate plans, etc.

It's all because of marketing budgets, which are many times higher than development budgets. Both in TV and in games.

And marketing budgets are because of Jews. So, as usual, it's Jews. Thanks, Jews.

As if RE has ever been a pure zombie franchise? Tell me how "tyrants" are zombies, how "G" are zombies, how a giant sewer spider is a zombie

>Tell me how "tyrants" are zombies, how "G" are zombies, how a giant sewer spider is a zombie
A t-Type creation uses the same virus that creates zombies. The t-002 of RE1 and t-103 of RE2 are also boss monsters, not generic enemies like the zombies.
G-Virus infectees like Birkin are also boss monsters.
Giant sewer spiders ingested the same virus, they are zombified creatures.

Cool, same virus, but definitely not zombies whatsoever.

I wouldn't blame jews for the budgets in general, I'd blame jews for charging life insurance for showing people 7 seconds of your games explosions on 3am cable.

There's no reason advertising needs be so expensive, the reason it is instead is that such a massive amount of old media relies, in its entirety on those add payments.

RE4 literally doesn't use the same strain that created zombies. It isn't even a virus, it is a parasite.
They don't act like zombies, respond like zombies or do anything a zombie would do.
They are, by definition and internal lore, not zombies

I want to marry a zombie

Attached: sankarea-2.png (650x365, 248K)

I know the EL FORASTERO!! faggots are not zombies, I'm just saying: so are half of the things in RE1/RE2/RE3. The series has always been liberal about having enemies that are not zombies, regardless of what virus or organism made them.

> I'm just saying: so are half of the things in RE1/RE2/RE3
Most of the time you are fighting zombified enemies. By definition, they are zombie games.
The zombies are literal zombies.
The dogs in 1-3 aren't the fabled "Cerberus" talked about in the RE1 lab slideshow, they are legitimate zombified dogs.
The spiders are zombified spiders.
The lickers, chimera and drain demos are all mutations.
The t-Type creations are all the successful version of zombified humans.
Nothing in RE4 or 5 is a zombie. It is not a zombie game.

Dying Light was good.

>The lickers, chimera and drain demos are all mutations.
But these are not zombies. Not at all. If you took them out of RE and put them in some other random game and had the player encounter them, he would NEVER think, in a thousand years, "this is a zombie."

They are zombies, as they're mutated from them.

If you put them in Doom they would be demons

If you put them in Half Life they would be aliens

There is nothing about them that is zombie-like.

I mean, the Drain Demos literally eat brains, harkening back to Return of the Living Dead.
Also, saying "Well in X game nobody would know they're zombies" literally means nothing. They are still, in story, late mutations from human t-Virus infectees. By definition, late-stage zombies.
Why are you being so autistic about this?

If I put a giant sentient farting ass in Resident Evil and had the game call it a T-virus zombie, would you call it a zombie?

>Games budgets are already astronomical
mostly due to mismanagement.

Are you telling me we don't need to spend $200k/year on a Binomial Gendercuriosity Diversity Chief?

If the in-game lore corroborated it, then yes.
However, this isn't an actual argument and would never happen in RE. So you made a completely pointless post and wasted 1 post on Yea Forums, potentially aiding in the death of another thread later on down the line and ruining someone else's day.
You've negatively impacted the world with this non-argument.

The genados are much more like zombies than chimeras, lickers, drain deimos, etc.

The only proper zombie game I recall was the mod Zombie Panic!

It was exactly how zombie games should be: 1 zombie vs 20 humans with limited resources which at the end of the round turns to 20 zombies climbing for the one guy on the roof with an m16

I see nothing wrong here. A transaction was made.

No they aren't.
I don't even need to talk about lore for this, they are as far removed from zombies as you can get. They're more like the angry mob from a Frankenstein film but with a generalized IQ of around 80. Again, I'll go over what they do different
>They can hold conversations
>They have a dominant leader
>They have daily routines and still go about their normal lives
>They are literal cogs in a machine to complete a plan to take over the world
>They are not zombified human beings, they are CONTROLLED human beings
Chimeras, Lickers and Drain Demos all have traits similar to that of a zombie.
>Late-stage mutations
>Lickers are retroactively implied to be post-Crimson Head, claws and all
>Drain Demos eat brains
>they aren't intelligent enough to form plans
>rely on base senses and instincts, like zombies
>are zombified human beings

And yet if you showed anyone a licker, a drain deimo, a chimera, and a Genado, and asked them to point to the zombie, they would point to the Genado. The others are just generic video game monsters, not zombie like at all.

That isn't an argument. Looking like a zombie doesn't make you a zombie. They don't behave like zombies at all.

>zombie game
>literally 1 zombie that turns to 20
>non-horde zombies
would work better as a "the thing" game

Attached: GiftedViciousDodobird-small.gif (359x250, 259K)

have fun when any widescale global conflict breaks out lol

what a stupid thread, of course there are no zombie games, zombies are the worst enemy

Attached: 1538544583009.jpg (576x326, 64K)

Also been cleaned up quite a bit in recent times.

What do you mean cleaned up?

Someone picked up HellMOO development and they removed a lot of the more audacious bits.

Are you talking about the alternative server hosted by someone else?

>trapping yourself in a dark place with only 1 entrance that is also the exit

You need honest help.

you need this dick

Attached: 1553528303597.png (868x958, 253K)

>that guy who tried to speed run but he mistimed the rooftop jump in month 8 and lost all progress

If it's a speedrun, he technically won.

Somebody recently made a map based on The Thing for Zombie Panic Source. It's pretty fun.

I never cared much for zombie games but I like ZPS because every zombie is controlled by a player.

>he doesn't think the tank zombie is real
user tell me what would you do if you saw a zombiefied, bloodlusted (for you) jay cutler with constant, never ending adrenaline pumping through him as he feels no pain

Attached: jaycutler.jpg (602x339, 78K)

It would run out of ATP in like 30 seconds of chase, then I'd put a bullet in its forehead like any other zombie.

>he doesn't count the rebuilding the world for better ending that happens at year 50 as the true ending

To unlock that ending you have to kill all the Jew and minority NPCs. It's a secret ending

Shit game full of pop in zombie spawns, don't forget the dlc has zombies despawn 2 feet away from you and then spawns about 12 zombies in thin air that drop from the sky in front of you because the maps so big the engine can't handle zombies all over the map, shit game, kys

A lot of the "engine limitations" in dying light are really console limitations.

The engine has draw-call limits that are tuned to the consoles, which, as you would think, cannot handle so many draw-calls.

Because the industry is garbage

>FAT COCK
She clearly isn't talking about me so I look around to see who else is in the room.

Attached: Agoni.png (779x422, 161K)

Poor needledick user...

so is I walk among zombies good?

Asd

It's great. Just make sure to get the uncensored version.

>Hasn't played Days Gone

Attached: 1564751150992.png (640x467, 473K)

shitgame

>get maced

>get maced

Wait, I know you meant a blunt weapon, but this makes me realize. Wouldn't chemical mace disable a zombie?

It wouldn't be able to use its eyes OR its nose to detect you

>Posting the edited version
You didn't even bother re-centering the new goldface position you dip.

Attached: The cryjak and goldface collage fixed.png (640x467, 341K)

>believing the mace meme

zombies have mucus membranes

>play this
>wanted to fug cute zombie girls
>ended up getting pretty interested in the bros the MC meets in volume 2 and how they work together

Zombie harem ending was pretty hot though.

The supply squadron really is the best.
I suspect the big soldier guy will die first. He seems like an expendable character.
As for who will survive, I'm not sure.
"the boss" also put off death-flag vibes when he was fondly talking about making the outdoors center into a built-up living zone. But that also smelled like a red herring.
The hair cutting guy (kudo?) might be the one who dies after the soldier guy.

If Kudo dies, I hope glasses-kun hardens up and tries to live on for him. Or maybe glasses-kun will end up doing a mercy kill on Kudo.

I doubt they will kill more than half of the squad.
I could see a situation where the soldier guy dies, and then the leader dies protecting everyone else.

Zombi U was good. Shame a good chunk of reviewers thought it was a shooter instead of a survival horror game, though.

Dead Rising.

Attached: 427190_20190807031541_1.png (1920x1080, 1.34M)

I remember like ten years ago, there was some zombie MMOFPS that amateurs claimed to be making. Of course, it was pure vapourware.

>consolewar shit

vomit

He already abandoned Dead Frontier 2 go check it's steam page.

state of decay

I want a comfy zombie MMO.

Attached: bliss.jpg (1920x1080, 532K)

>didn't take the story too seriously because out fast the MC banged the zombie neighbor and the main heroine
>started to get invested in the story as it got more serious and genuinely enjoyed the vanilla sex scene with the MC and the doctor

This game is a wild ride.

How can you not enjoy the Mitsuki sex scenes

Or the zombie ones, for that matter!

Nukige have the best stories

Because it isn't an apocalypse. Shit is localized in one city and the whole world knows about it.
Game is great.

>And this is the secondary vagina

>Game is great.
low standards and bluepilled post

Too many niggers around.

The only winner is the idort race.

Why can't I see it from the CG?
Also the CG looks boring.

It's in vol.2. The girls are pristine zombies. It's the only sex scene with multiple girls

Because the only way they can be interesting is in VR. Surv1v3 or Contagion VR is probably the closest thing that is actually interesting, and they are cheap indie garbage. Everything else is just wave shooters, hallway shooters with enemies that don't shoot at you, or open boring pvp looter games like Dayz.

There's no sense of danger or panic, so it just feels like you are shooting mindless slow moving NPCs 95% of the time. Fast runner zombies are boring as well because they might as well just be aliens or the suiciders from Serious Sam. A decayed dead body with motor skills that enable it to quickly run? lmao okay.

Runners are the only scary zombies.

>Urban Dead
mai nigga

In a movie? Sure. In a video game? Not so much.

Depends on the atmosphere, but runner zombies are almost purely mystical on how they function. Zombies are basically low motor functioning retard people that like to chew on anything that makes noise or shows signs of life. Runners just kind of ruin that idea and seem to have higher motor functions than lions. Might as well make them aliens or "the infected" with a super rabies virus at that point.

But that's dumb zombie semantics, I would rather have a slow spooky atmosphere where they can sneak up on you rather than the damn bodysnatcher screaming loons running at you full speed in clusters as you just mow them down.

Zombies in general are impossible you autist, running zombies are not any less impossible than shambling ones.

Ok I found it. It's literally just one shot with a handful of variations.
When did hentai games get so lazy with their art variety.

No shit they are impossible, but that's not the point. The point is atmosphere you clown. Even STALKER has decent zombies, they are slow retarded enemies that are easily to deal with but can overwhelm you if you aren't paying attention. Runner zombies don't add anything to atmosphere unless the whole game is built around runners like L4D or they are "freshly zombied" or some shit.

For a game, what sounds better, a game where you have to survive using your wits, or a game where you hold mouse 1 at crowds until they stop coming and move on to the next wave shooter?

The stalker zombies have fucking guns lmao. That's why they don't have to run.
The only way slow zombies work is in EXTREMELY claustrophobic maps. In a real open-world city they would be zero threat, you would quite literally walk around them. Runners are actually scary.

>For a game, what sounds better, a game where you have to survive using your wits, or a game where you hold mouse 1 at crowds until they stop coming and move on to the next wave shooter?
You're creating a false dichotomy. The game where you have to survive by not alerting the horde of fast movers - that one sounds better

>Contagion VR is probably the closest thing that is actually interesting, and they are cheap indie garbage.
Contagion seemed like a cashgrab. It was made by the lead developer of Zombie Panic Source, but most people from ZPS ended up not liking it. You should try playing ZPS if you sort of liked Contagion, I definitely get more panic from that when the player-controlled zombies are swarming me compared to boring AI ones.

VR games are all just gimmicks atm anyway.

But there was that Plants vs. Zombies thing.

baste

No More Room in Hell is pretty good, and it's free to boot
Janky sure, but the gameplay hasn't been replicated

>but the gameplay hasn't been replicated
usually this is a good sign that it's not worth replicating.

This thread is garbage.

>and a sword

Attached: 1411858746635.gif (445x247, 2.62M)

Uhh, are you telling me you don't have a sword?
What are you going to use once you're out of ammo?

you could say that, but that's not always true

>once you're out of ammo?
>implying

Attached: 1534125388560.jpg (494x492, 112K)

Can't carry all that, and you will have to leave home fairly quickly in an apocalypse.

Also, shit's loud.

>you will have to leave home fairly quickly in an apocalypse.
>Why yes, I do indeed think I shall leave the safety of my shelter, it's stores of food and ammunition and my community support network for the open road full of gridlocked cars and desperate looters to go die in the woods.

Attached: 1359853865761.jpg (475x356, 41K)

The running water, electricity and food will all go away quickly.

>The running water, electricity and food will all go away quickly
>I love how abundantly those things are found out in the woods and there is absolutely no way to procure them independently or barter for them. Being crushed in the panicking masses of humanity or dying of exposure in the majesty of nature is for me!

Attached: 1526862315403.jpg (268x265, 17K)

>there is absolutely no way to procure them independently
Will you use telepathy to transport them to your home?
You're fantasizing about a scenario where everything goes to hell, nothing works, yet somehow you live in perfect comfort in your comforting little house.

>"Hang on babe let me rub these two rocks together to produce electricity so we can watch our TV static some more"

Attached: 723.gif (231x300, 344K)

>You're fantasizing about a scenario where everything goes to hell, nothing works, yet somehow you live in perfect comfort in your comforting little house.
>Yes, despite all historical evidence pointing to the fact that survival rates in urban centers during tragedies and natural disasters is always significantly higher and that is where supplies and relief efforts will be coordinated and concentrated I believe the best course of action is to travel as far as I can in the opposite direction away from all possibilities of material and social support to localities which are best known for inhospitably and death already even before circumstances became dire.

Attached: 1561502916631.jpg (400x400, 15K)

Ah yes, it is an apocalypse but it's just un-apocalyptic enough that the government ships you ready-made tendie meals every week, right to your door! Mommy is also right as hand to feed you and call you a good boy. No discomfort, no bad things! Home and warm and mummy's breast. That's how it will be. Verily.

Kuru disease

Squad with SquadZ mod (basically slavs with knives but with superpowers)
Unironically the most fun I had with that game.
youtu.be/ub7rSrnI22o

Try the dead rising series.

Attached: file.png (1138x640, 1.78M)

Do the kids watch?