Anyone ready for this?

anyone ready for this?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

play-asia.com/river-city-girls/13/70cuv9
play-asia.com/blog/2019/07/10/river-city-girls-asia-english-physical-pre-order-bonus-now-up-for-grabs/
youtu.be/FcqIYRNpt0Y
twitter.com/my2k/status/1147015624733802497
twitter.com/my2k/status/1147016230907215872
arch.b4k.co/v/thread/473187402/#q473188649
gamespark.jp/article/2019/08/21/92329.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_RcW2qDVjAI&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=DJ6CcEOmlYU
youtube.com/watch?v=L2XHDtOB_uM
youtube.com/watch?v=aPieJVPBYJg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You didn't put enough bait on the line user. You need to say something about being able to play as a male character to piss off purity-obsessed incels, or talk about how female characters is ruining the game industry.

My cock is ready, that's for fucking sure.

I'm buying for xbone most likely so I can be sure I'll be able to play next gen via backwards compatibility. Still gonna feel like s cuck playing it because they have bfs.

NOOOOOOO NOT WOMEN AAA THEY RUIN EVERYTHING I JUST WANTED TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES BUT NOW I MUST VOTE IN HITLER TO POWER

Attached: b6xa2ujdr2d31.png (785x1000, 254K)

>go on playasia to check out physical since LR is a scam
>the description of the game LITERALLY says "GIRL POWER!!!!" on multiple instances
>one of them is on the button that takes you to the pre-order page
yep, I'm thinking it's DROPPED

Attached: adachi-persona4-ultimax-instant-kill.jpg (848x461, 36K)

Fuck yeah I am. I'm still hype even though I have no one to play it with.

Do we have anything new from Wayforward?

Bump

Not until they add Japanese VA

Of course not, shill-san.

wut

It looks cute, and I do want to play it, but it releases only a week after Astral Chain and I don't know that I'd want to play them back to back.

I'd legit vote for that guy if he was alive nowadays.

There's too much shit releasing in that time frame. Astral Chain and Creatures in the well are a priority to me so I'll wait for the reviews and judge at that moment.

>river city cucks

wut

>dubfag

>wayforward/river city shills still at it
>game grumps cucks cameo
>trash 2h long beat em up for $30
>awful voice acting
>garbage artstyle
>sjw devs

Attached: file.png (1618x808, 214K)

This entire post is either non-issues or straight up lies.

It's never about the video game.

Specifically the things like "ugh, GG cameo".
Oh yeah, because I remember Hat in Time for the two lines Jontron has in the bird world, uh huh.

>game grumps voice billy and jimmy
>trophy leak says the game only has 6 levels, which are probably at most 20 minutes long
>wayforward literally is demoing this game in the diversity lounge at PAX and the director of this game is a white knight beta orbiter who literally has said he thrives on the tears of angry gamers in response to people getting mad about his political beliefs
>english dub sounds awful and there is no japanese dub
>hiring a white girl shota artist who typically draws gothic shit to draw a game about girls in modern day and not expecting the game to look off
>costs $30 digitally, $35 physically
everything he's said is true user

Attached: 1445808711394.jpg (250x290, 28K)

So?
>trophy leak says the game only has 6 levels, which are probably at most 20 minutes long
Oh no, a beat-em-up with at least four playable characters is short? I guess Sonic Mania was bad for the same reason.
>List of shit that barely matters to me
I struggled to not glaze my eyes.
>costs $30 digitally, $35 physically
Oh no? You have to pay for the labor applied in making it physical?

The sad part is this is the norm on this board

Stop avatarfagging.

>hiring a white girl shota artist who typically draws gothic shit to draw a game about girls in modern day and not expecting the game to look off
The game looks great, regardless of what she normally draws (and WayForward's penchant for mixels). Can't stand those voices though, so I'll probably pass.

>ironic weeb avatarfag
post discarded

Attached: 1564534348826.gif (640x360, 1.72M)

>wayforward shill thinks he has any right calling someone an ironic weeb

Attached: 1556933995966.jpg (320x401, 37K)

>ironic weeb still avatarfagging
post. discarded.

Attached: 1564535866008.gif (300x203, 2.52M)

English voices are disgusting

>actual ironic weebs still calling others ironic weebs

Attached: 1524861602328.jpg (640x360, 46K)

Bump

Yes, but the lack of pantyshots disappoints me. The Super Famicom game had both of the girls in skirts and there were a few frames of pantsu. In this game Kyoko has a magical skirt that defies gravity and never exposes her panties to the player. And Misako is wearing... I'm not even sure what it's supposed to be, but it's got shorts.

They're still hot, w/e

Well, that's my pre-order cancelled.

Attached: 1563991618972.png (520x852, 609K)

>hurr durr shills
>Adachi avatarfag
>hurr durr cucks
>Morgana avatarfag
>hurr durr not muh superior nippon artists
>reeeee hi res UI elements
>le twitter screencap and copypasta
>some wojaks
>some guy accusing people of being the devs by name

did i get everything

Attached: 1434769612908.png (628x987, 760K)

There's me being an apologist for not caring about any of the whining.

I'm practically certain the Adachi avatarfag is almost all of those, he's a teenage smashfag that's massively butthurt over Shantae's existence to the point of repeatedly shitposting every Wayforward game he sees

SJW trash. No thanks. I have dozens of better games to choose from.

>why do people keep talking about the game, just blindly support it!!!
>don't criticize anything, just look at the cute girls and buy it please!!!!!!
the absolute state of shills

Attached: gg15o7nbkkh21.jpg (510x594, 25K)

>being capable of looking past extraordinarily minor flaws and controversy that doesn't concern the game in any fashion is being a shill

>people make valid complaints like a lack of an online mode and the fact that not a single person who's played the game is willing to talk about how the game feels despite playing a demo of the literal final version of the game(which isn't a good sign)
>MINOR FLAWS WHO CARES ANYWAY IT'S SOME AVATARFAG WHO'S JUST OBSESSED WITH WAYFORWARD!!!!!!

you can criticize something without turning things into Groundhog Day

To be honest, at this point I would happily vote for Hitler's resuscitated corpse if he promised to exterminate all leftists.

I'm a shameless curmbrian and even I think you're being petty.

>people make valid complaints
Not one of the things you mentioned have been brought up in this thread.

lol nope :^)

k, doesn't mean that these things get brought up 90% of the time, and they get discarded because "UGH AVATARFAG" and deflection tactics like "JUST GET REAL FRIENDS BRO!!!"

Its a beat em up with cute girls, why the fuck wouldn't I buy it?

Attached: 3b42cd57-439c-498b-b636-8074ae989450.jpg (657x1200, 117K)

I don't see what's wrong with the first reply.

it's a cope, there's no reason to pick the female character because "they're cute" most people aren't going to be looking at their character the whole time so why does it matter if they're cute?
and the gay answer is the fact that this implies cute boys don't exist

That's some genuinely autistic reasoning.

No shit your complaints are going to get discarded when you literally do avatarfag and shitpost in every RCG thread that ever gets made with, in many cases, quite literally the exact same thing.

tbf it sounds like a good $10 game being sold for $30 so waiting a few months for a hard 50% off is prudent unless you just yohoho.

Did someone say double dragon neon thread?

Attached: ddn.gif (492x278, 987K)

wait are the grumps really involved with this?
Fuck, I actually thought about getting this shit.

Arin confirmed he's voicing Jimmy from Double Dragon

That's stale bait, user. The proper way to make a thread about this game is talk about them having boyfriends.

The only good game Wayforward has made
no fucking exceptions.

They better be 10 fucking minutes long at most, devs making a 2 hour long beat em up would be retarded and like an admission that they haven't played the genre.

>Oh no, a beat-em-up with at least four playable characters is short?
Fight n Rage has more than 20 characters and more than 15 levels
wash your fucking mouth, retard.

Glad i am that you think that, user

Attached: skull.png (564x814, 610K)

ITT: faggots whining that other people aren't whining about this game

Skullmagedon's song at the end of the game is probably one of the most beautiful things i've seen in my entire life.

fucking Skeletor singing a Ballad about how the main characters made his entire ordeal love worthless.

Did you just read the steam description or something you faggot? Fight N Rage has 3 playable characters and poorly implemented enemies that are only available in battle mode, some of them only have 2 attacks. The levels rehash content a lot and are split into routes, and despite this the game is still too long by good beat em up standards.

>Did you just read the steam description or something you faggot?
no i actually finished the game on Hardcore, it still has 1 more character than River City Girls and longer levels.

>and despite this the game is still too long by good beat em up standards
nice, moving goalposts.

Attached: 11123.png (800x450, 359K)

Jesus Christ, you were the one shilling Fight n' Rage too? What a major fucking autist

>it still has 1 more character than River City Girls
Last time I checked, 4 > 3

The game has no hardcore mode, and "finished" doesn't mean shit since you can just credit feed. Also the point is that long levels are not a good thing for an arcade style game, Fight N Rage drags like a motherfucker on hardest and above, you basically have to play on turbo and pick Ricardo for it to be a reasonable length, and even then it's roughly an hour unless you're doing speedrun strats. For reference nearly every single Capcom beat em up can be beaten in under 30 minutes by a competent players, with speedruns being around 20.

Why have the marketers gotten so desperate? Is the usual Way Forward Quality™ showing through too deep? The director embarrassing himself and everyone associated with the project too much?

What's the story? There's nothing to talk about with this game. It just looks plain bad. The animations, art, art direction, game play, music, it all looks so poor. Once it comes out it'll get threads for a week or two, then the usual sex-crazed shanty fans will take over discussion as it just so happens to be another Quality Way Forward™ product and the threads will be uninhabitable shit.

They already are that, but they'll be worse. Screencap me to find out what will happen to your mother if you don't screenshot this post tonight.

Attached: checkem-scanline-mkr.jpg (1190x1570, 1.08M)

>he point is that long levels are not a good thing for an arcade style game
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT

Attached: 1556750675098.png (804x876, 456K)

>Those girls seem nice.
>Yeah but they're crazy.
>Oh?
>They think they're dating Kunio and Riki.
>WHAT? They better not be!
>Relax their brains are just broken
>They're going to be a lot more broken if they ever touch my Riki!

People bitch about boyfriends when it's actually a game about reverse ntr.

Attached: 1565885661536.jpg (1150x2048, 201K)

Yes, obviously. These games are meant to be played in one sitting, they're quick bursts of action that you'll probably have to restart a fair bit too which makes short length ideal. The only times arcade games reach 2 hours is when you consider multiple loops, otherwise 20-40 minutes is the golden standard. But why am I even bothering, you don't play arcade games.

nice winx club art

Attached: river city girls concept art.jpg (424x313, 47K)

>Game has woman in it
>Yea Forums: REEEEEEEEE
Every time. Every single time

>it still has 1 more character than River City Girls
It actually has 1 less.

Shut up faggot, Contra 4 is based

Why is there always a fight n rage shill in these threads?

Fight N' Rage is a really good beat em up. That being said, I don't know why someone feels the need to shill for it in River City Girls threads.

I don't know why anyone would shill river city girls personally, it looks so bad.

>He enters arguments about content without doing any homework
It's like you enjoy being wrong

People can like different things? I know that is a hard concept for some Yea Forumstards to understand.

Sony can't be serious with this shit, can they?

Attached: ECXF97BW4AA9hJJ.jpg (2000x1000, 415K)

What?

Pretty sure that's just because the switch case aspect ratio allows for more of the drawing since the case is tall.

If they did the same on the ps4 case the border would be bigger and the art smaller.

What's wrong with her lips?

Which one?

Attached: hmprod.jpg (657x987, 36K)

That girl isn't wearing a skirt on the cover, user. They are black, high waist shorts.

Okay?

the one with the big ol nigga lips

user thinks sony forced them to censor the thigh gap.

You mean the one who is BLOWING A BUBBLE thus more of her lips than usual is visible?

No the one with the big ol nigga lips

Neither of them have that though...
Are you talking about the one blowing a fucking bubble? Have you never actually heard of bubble gum? Do you not know how to blow a bubble?

You mean the one wearing red lipstick? Are you retarded? Have you seriously seen so few women in real life that you don't know what lipstick is?

Oh you mean the one with black makeup which accentuates the size of her lips which are the same as the other girl's, it just looks weird because you're looking at her from below?

>Oh you mean the one with black makeup which accentuates the size of her lips
Bruh, you might want to get yourself checked for color blindness. That is red lipstick, not black.

Ethiccs

I am in fact slightly colorblind. Blame my astigmatism.

this. reactionary /pol/ Yea Forums is absolute cancer.

lipstick doesn't look like two red smudges unless you're a retarded 4 year old who broke into mommys purse
>black makeup
guess you gotta be some kinda blind to think this game looks good

It doesn't look like nigga lips either, but here you are autistically screetching about it anyway.

Yikes. Thanks user. Just saved me $35.

>can only get physical through pre-order
lol no

You can't seriously be this dense.

i'm going to get the game and everything, but KEK, wayforward shills are just a little smarter than other shills

Those two red smudges are her mouth. Which is fucking tiny.

Attached: 3571105-river-city-girls.original.jpg (1186x679, 115K)

I am ready for it to be leaked early. Your welcome.

>Unironically engaging in identity politics while complaining about identity politics.
Peak Yea Forums right there.

Are you really so obsessed with this game that you're crying about it being shit because Misako wears bright red lipstick?

Attached: 1542274183661.gif (249x250, 1.08M)

>It doesn't look like nigga lips either
they do, just give her a bucket of fried chicken some welch's grape soda and a backwards cap and it's complete

I like the design work and I think Kunio and Riki look the best they've looked but otherwise the game doesn't look that interesting.

>Oh no, a beat-em-up with at least four playable characters is short? I guess Sonic Mania was bad for the same reason.
Sonic Mania takes more than an hour to beat user, and has much more levels, and was $10 cheaper than this game.

Try harder.

Also has replay value and is just really fucking good.

mup dub doo wibba muh fuggin we japs now

>Sonic Mania takes more than an hour to beat user
If you suck.

>>people make valid complaints

Attached: 1520117943914.png (180x310, 122K)

They straight up said that Best Buy will have copies. You don't have to preorder.

user... the speed run is an hour long

What the fuck are you talking about? I don't want it because the amount of content isn't worth it. Fuck off you braindead moron.

When is it due and which platforms.

9/5, on literally everything, but only Switch and PS4 get physical copies

Is that 100% or Any%?

Lol you literally complained about everything except the content of the game you absolute retard. You don't get to change your story once some user calls you out for being a little bitch.

why does the switch box art has so much wasted space?

I'm not even the same user as who you're talking about dumbass.

i'm used to extreme shitposting on /vg/ and this kind of shitposting is similar.
a few of them admitted they do it because they are depressed and want to bring everyone down with them

I wanna fuck their mouths.

Attached: happy.jpg (360x318, 21K)

way forward fans are truly mad.

I don't think you'd fit.

anons got a big fucking cock

I'm really not sure why he would choose this game specifically to mercilessly shitpost against when the threads were already massive shitposting hives from day 1

That's not even the problem. Their mouths are way too small. You'd have to be really careful.

play-asia.com/river-city-girls/13/70cuv9

Please don't lie user.

Because you show up every River City Girls thread to bring up the same laundry list of forced controversy you're starting to look more and more like someone who works for Wayforward's advertising division.

First you try to ingratiate yourself with the board's culture by acting contrarian and starting arguments because you know that people will respond to low hanging fruit.

But the fact that you show up every single thread with the same shows that you're invested in the product beyond the passing interest the average Yea Forums user would have.

So, if you're being paid to do so, why can't you guys make good RCG threads, let alone a single good RCG post?

Someone who genuinely disliked the game would have come up with a much better argument than what you manufactured, or, would have not blown his cover by showing up in every single thread, without fail, and within 20 posts of the start of every River City Girls thread.

Attached: 1565460203206m.jpg (606x1024, 66K)

How did we get a Battle Toads and Double Dragon game but we never got a proper Kunio and Double Dragon game?

Attached: 1565116896805.jpg (1592x2238, 1.76M)

big cocked user sure is cool, he has the river city sluts crawling all over his massive schlong

mami and hasebe best girls already

Attached: River City Girls every night.jpg (4214x848, 664K)

it was actually the announcement page, not the store page play-asia.com/blog/2019/07/10/river-city-girls-asia-english-physical-pre-order-bonus-now-up-for-grabs/

bingo

>featuring NateWantsToBattle, Chipzel, Christina Vee, and Megan McDuffee!
ohh that was probably super awkward considering Nate broke off his engagement with Cristina Vee in hopes that he could fuck younger women

Attached: cristinavee.jpg (930x1200, 244K)

I still need to replay Banka and Shodai. It's been many years since I've played them.

Because there's nothing wrong with it. A tranny drew that comic.

I like the earlier revision because including more characters on the cover makes it look more like a finished product's boxart rather than a pinup.

Attached: river-city-girls-599877.3.jpg (640x640, 98K)

Man they really gave up on some of those character designs. WayForwards western kusoge diversity is really shining through.

>A tranny drew that comic.
gross. Never clicking on that again.

cope

got most of it.
just need to remove them all

>Vee recasts Bolo in SS out of spite
>with Arin Hanson

Attached: 1425014524502.png (480x368, 175K)

>Mihoko
I bet she is trans with that color scheme. Knowing the director, he'll probably say she is too.

>spoiler
DON'T EVEN JOKE ABOUT THAT

>spoiler
Hilariously, would be quite fitting.

Why are you looking for things to get mad over?

Mihoko is a previously existing character.

the other is the "official Limited Run Games exclusive cover". so i assume this will still be used

anyway. yeah. prefer this one

Attached: twitter.com alisdaiross EBJ3qjoW4AAOYkC.png orig.png (480x320, 24K)

She's Hiroshi's girlfriend.

Attached: hiroshi mihoko.jpg (555x445, 74K)

>The Mummy Demastered does not exist

just something that immediately came to mind when I saw it. Honestly what should be a dead giveaway that nobody cares about this game is the fact that I'm the first one to even make the connection. If the game was remotely popular you'd probably see some people on twitter going "LOOK AT THIS BEAUTIFUL TRANS LADY THANKS WAYFORWARD!!!!!!" like how Dream Daddy had people immediately clinging to the idea that the vampire dad was trans and it got to a point where the director of the game was like "YEP, THEY ARE!!!!!!" for the brownie points.

>implying you can't make changes to established characters like this

Attached: EBjhN-YXsAESCll.jpg (1200x674, 150K)

You sound like you should take a break from internet shit for awhile.

Do you literally, unironically live on Yea Forums?

Attached: 1553472266575.png (317x229, 82K)

I think that speaks more about you having transexuals on the brain.

>this is a shopkeeper
Uh, are we sure there's no ntr in this game?

Attached: me.png (218x195, 58K)

. . .

. . . You do you user.

that's a girl so no there isn't

Stop being obsessed with ntr.

At any rate SS is probably gonna reuse vocal talent from RCG so if he isn't Bolo he'll be someone else.

inb4 Barracuda Joe

Attached: 1397905857013.png (280x272, 180K)

this feminist horse shit need to stop. it was better playing as a couple of Ransom

>WayForward tries to turn Kunio into waifubait
>this thread is the result of their decisions
>gamers will act like this game was a good idea

Attached: example-47975.jpg (1024x1024, 68K)

There's 100% ntr it's just girls are the ones getting ntr'd

Attached: mami river city showdown.png (576x852, 29K)

You already tried this before. It's not a girl.

Attached: 1565645728349.png (900x660, 131K)

Prove it in a way with more depth than "just look at her!"

Get dabbed on, loser. Kunio-kun belongs to waifufags from here on out.

Attached: dab.webm (264x264, 83K)

nope

Attached: latest[1].jpg (528x784, 55K)

>when you have practiced legs and feet to such a degree the rest of your picture is a different style.

Still unsure but will more than likely scoop it up to play a cute girl and beat others senseless.

i kind of understand. it's weeb-but-not-fully-weeb and manchildren tend to like wayforward games, but i guess "manchildren" is a lot of this site

Attached: 1565978056990.png (680x383, 368K)

see

Start being obsessed with NTR!

Lose the game and as the continue screen counts down watch Hasebe and Mami straddle Kunio and Riki as a battered Kyoko and Misako are forced to watch with tears running down their eyes!

Attached: 1566276574669.png (287x404, 94K)

>The male version of this fat fuck is the only one of his kind that exists and can only be male

man this just makes me think that whoever did the redesigns is fucking trash. the full art of the shopkeeper has straight up boobs and is like 8 feet tall. this just looks like a basic nerd

God Mami is perfect for ENF and rape

You best have a noose ready for making that kind of monkey paw tier statement. Nobody fucks up Joe.

such lewd girls
finger and hand holding

Attached: 1565405975787.png (1766x1022, 1.72M)

>ugh, who's that creepy old guy? He keeps staring at us
>huh? oh, that's my dad.
>you're wha?!
>the fat old balding man walks over to greet his son at the counter
>how's business today, boy? Oh ho, and who are these two lovely young ladies?
>the old lecher licks his lips as he eyes the two pieces of prime teenage fuck meat up and down
>this is kyoko and misako, they're friends from school. they were on their way to help their boyfriends out of some trouble.
>boyfriends in trouble? that's a shame. a shame indeed eheheh.
n-no

Attached: 1541298464651.jpg (490x473, 28K)

>lose their boyfriends to kyoko and misako
>cope by getting gay with each other
god that's hot

>gets their boyfriends stolen by some sluts
>sluts beat the shit out of them

Attached: river city bosses.jpg (474x962, 199K)

Then why the fuck are you replying to the post like you are, retard? If you aren't the one engaging in identity politics then it clearly isn't directed at you.

destroyed in every way. even a meta way

Attached: ECJFOT-X4AMh_BH.png orig.png (734x577, 193K)

>that's a girl
>so no there isn't
>im-fucking-plying

>If the game was remotely popular you'd probably

you're upset over a reality that exists solely inside your head. get mad at things that happen not things you think might happen.

>handholding
>with interlocked fingers

Attached: 1536211126542.jpg (1280x720, 211K)

They aren't gay. They are just waiting for their boyfriends to realize that they are their actual girlfriends so they practice kissing and having sex with eachother so they are ready when Kunio and Riki come back.

I bet Hasebe's the top yet Mami's a power bottom.

VD Mermaid Season 2 fucking when, Takaki?

It looks decent, but I'm no longer buying games from western devs, so I'll pirate it on Switch.

Dunno, the Scott Pilgrim one was like One level per Ex and those levels were fucking long

>I think Kunio and Riki look the best they've looked
You've gotta be fuckin kidding. Riki doesn't even look like a delinquent, he looks like he belongs in a fucking boy band.

Attached: 1444307420122.gif (446x469, 1.46M)

works in most anime
a sound plan

Attached: over the years designs.png (820x611, 1.17M)

Riki would be fine if he didn't have his sides shaved. The front just looks like his pompadour got fucked up from a fight

youre fucked in the head

That has nothing to do with my question.

Fucking dropped. Holy shit.

mami being pretty much hasebe's lackey.
aside from a few crazy fits in between

Attached: twitter.com HBJohnXuandou EAGyHB0VAAAQzw3.jpg orig.jpg (245x507, 22K)

She's just pretending to be retarded and must actually be the mastermind who orchestrated the game's whole plot!

Why is Abobo even in this?! What reason would he even have to want to fight high school girls? He has a child of his own as shown in Abobo's Big Adventure.

youtu.be/FcqIYRNpt0Y

Attached: 1562617356601m.jpg (1024x583, 96K)

>Mummy Demastered
>Catgirl needs Salad
no

>Mummy Demastered
Fair
>Catgirl needs Salad
Kusoge

that feel when no gf

river city trannies will seethe at the truth

I will enjoy the game and you will seethe forever by spamming "I am forgotten" threads years from now.

Most of the bosses probably aren't affiliated with Sabuko and just get beat up because they're in their way.

can only hope mami pulls it off

Abobo was the school principal in underground
guess he has to teach these students more lessons

Attached: EBcYgIrXYAAQ1bj.png (317x401, 145K)

Bump

They are ruining the industry though. Women are not fighters. Making all the fighters in videogames women goes against normalcy. Like making men be pregnant - it's wrong.

>no online

Why though? I mean the game looks alright, but that's honestly the breaking point for me.

>(cringe)
I hate this fucking faggot.

he isn't wrong to be fair, he is pretty damn cringy

I don't get why people can't have total faith in their work and need to hide behind 10 layers of irony and false pretenses. You're putting all this work into something and yet you'll throw away any pride you should have in what you've made to try and appease some nobody?
I don't get it.

the best part is the fact that the girl he was trying to smash was initially shitting on the game before he came in and white knighted her from angry wayforward fans.

I know, why does he not have a fucking backbone?
>Some chick you don't know talks shit about your game
>ignore her
Why is this so hard?
How fucking thirsty is this guy that he wants some frumpy looking chick? Have some fucking standards at least.

>Limited Run

does that mean Best Buy is stocking this shit? I don't want to hound the LR website to attempt to beat out the waifufags.

she said she thought the game was being a too blatant with it's pandering because it gave the impression that it was going for "GIRL POWER!!!!!" a bunch of WayForward fans got upset that someone wasn't interested in WayForward's new game and attacked her for it, so he went in and was like "HOW COULD YOU GAMERS BE SO MEAN!!!!!!!" and then that leads to what happened in the screenshot. honestly it's pretty absurd that this man is so spineless, bet he only took the job as director because he wants an excuse to fantasize about a girl walking all over him.

>BUT FROGS CAN CHANGE THEIR SEX AT WILL
>BUT ROCKO WAS ALWAYS PROGRESSIVE AS FUCK YOU JUST DIDN'T NOTICE

Attached: 1255669125833.jpg (281x230, 30K)

>Have some fucking standards at least.
If someone's over forty they shouldn't be using twitter in the first place.

Wasn't that conversation deleted? No one's ever linked to it so there's also the possibility that it never happened.

If it did happen and was deleted it shows that the people engaged in it were at least self aware enough to not express their personal beliefs in public after the fact.

Social media sucks for working class professionals because it only takes one tweet to end your career.

Attached: ECbbHqcX4AExHfL.png (1348x804, 27K)

it was deleted but elements of it still remain
twitter.com/my2k/status/1147015624733802497

I said I was disappointed. Not that I wasn't interested in playing the game. I enjoy a side scrolling beat em up. That Scott Pilgrim vs the World game that got taken down recently was a solid game. It had some problems with DLC, but otherwise, it was a great game. I expect this will be good as well.

How much is Seba Games Dev paying you to follow this twitter drama for a game you hate every day?

and here's the tweet that was literally in the screenshot
twitter.com/my2k/status/1147016230907215872

Attached: Chun-Li.full.925358.jpg (630x727, 214K)

yeah

Attached: tatuanime2.png (350x500, 206K)

nothing, I just remembered this because someone posted a screenshot of it a while back and it got a laugh out of me.

How do you know how long the game is?

PS4 trophies leaked and there is no way in hell a single level is longer than 20 minutes.

Why you do think that?

it's a beat'em up and also anything longer than 30 minutes would cause people to stop paying attention, nobody wants to play a single level for over 30 minutes, especially since you'd be fighting the same enemies the entire time with barely much changing.

Assumption.

Are you just making up assumptions about the game? Haven't they only showed world 1?

they've shown level 1/6

And we are to believe that all the worlds are the EXACT same length?

That goes to show then that even McTierny regrets making his tweets. Well that's fucking fine. He's a human and humans are fallible. And there's like thirty other people who worked on the game. If we stopped and searched through each one's history for shortcomings we could come up with more politics that could be used as an excuse not to play a game.

If it's a good game I honestly don't give a shit.

no, in fact we're all implying the levels will be longer than level 1, level 1 is only like 13 minutes long, the rest will probably lie in the 20-25 minute range

Hmmm ok, so you're just guessing, got it.

he deleted them because he got super called out and also admitted that WayForward doesn't care about women(yes this is real, the girl in question has done contract work for them in the past and said that companies that work on fanservice games typically ignore any women on staff unless they can be used as a scapegoat, which Tierney literally does to justify how his girl power message isn't forced)

All switch games on LR have a two week preorder. Its not hard to get the game you need from them.

So even if I take what you're talking about as gospel and exclude grinding and upgrading and replays...
20 minutes per level
6 levels
4 characters.
Overall I have 8 hours of gameplay between four unique characters excluding replays, playing again with siblings, grinding, leveling and dying.

And I'm supposed to care because?

Have you played a Kunio game before? Stages in Kunio games don't work like they do in belt scrollers. They're structured more like an adventure game in that you can revisit areas. Even in the demo there were several areas with locks on them that you'd be able to visit after gaining key items. You can also enter and leave an area to respawn enemies that you can use to grind for money to purchase the more expensive upgrades sooner.

A stage in a Kunio game doesn't have a set length and can last as long as you'd like it to.

good lord, everything related to this game is a disaster, holy shit what the fuck happened?

Attached: aoba.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Explain.

Drumpf got elected.

You're trying too hard.

>devs are ridiculously spineless basedboys
>shills everywhere
>shit flinging everywhere
>MY GAME GOOD YOUR GAME BAD everywhere
>tranny discussion in this game for some reason
>"I SWEAR I'M NOT BEING KEKED" shit everywhere
>GIRL POWER!!!!!
>BOYFRIENDS!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
just so much awful shit plaguing this game and everyone who talks about it gets sucked into this awful awful cesspool. Honestly the worst part about this is the fact that neither side is even "winning," we'll never know the sales numbers since WayForward doesn't reveal sales numbers on any of their games, all discussion of this game will die out within a week of it releasing outside of a few threads that will just be more of this thread, and no matter how well this game does from a review standpoint, this game is going to have shills and detractors going nuts until the game is out and everyone just stops caring.

Attached: 45387847_p0_master1200.jpg (722x1000, 395K)

you sound new

None of this effects the actual game.

Did you run out of personal pics to use?

Attached: 1506378904472.gif (422x309, 447K)

You've been whining about it for literally 9 hours now and your samefagging is painfully obvious.

a community defines a game, the community can drive away discussion, which limits the size of your audience. why would anyone want to be associated with a game that has people like this talking about it.

>personal
I mean, persona. I should sleep.

?

This.
It's why I shitpost dark souls threads for years now.

Your first mention of "GIRL POWER!!!!" was this post 9 hours ago, and now you're pretending to be a different person looking in from outside. You're a thousand times more pathetic than anyone involved with making this game.

Because sometimes you don't need to discuss a game with others. It's possible for your relationship with the game to begin and end with your playthrough of it and that being perfectly fine.

? or maybe I just read the fucking thread?

Attached: rip.png (1862x145, 36K)

Not him but it's more likely that you just posted from your phone now. I consider that more likely than 2 different people having near identical posting styles.

I'm the guy who posts the adachi image in every RCG thread, I actually left this thread hours ago and was in the loli thread all day lol

Attached: 0_efe8IeKUyRAjHVeo.jpg (1280x358, 79K)

arch.b4k.co/v/thread/473187402/#q473188649
This post using the same image and filename suggests you've known about the game and threads for weeks and suspiciously have all the same talking points as the one who's been shitposting all day now.

Oh, and anyone with Yea Forums X can unmark posts as their own.

>turns out hes a nice guy who is just ugly but he has a cute wife

The doujin that went like this was pretty nice.

There have been female warriors in vidya for almost as long as their have been violent videogames.

Samus.

But you totally just came back to let us know.

loli thread died, we can only post cute and funny stuff for so long user... then I saw this thread getting bumped and people talking about persona avatarfagging and i just think it's funny that you guys are this obsessed over someone pointing out dumb shit about a game that everyone is going to forget a month after release

Attached: 1547782781123.jpg (2160x1080, 800K)

Whatever you say, user. I already know you've been shitposting this game religiously with barneyfag levels of autistic dedication. I'm not about to argue with you about it anymore.

Which one has the cutest feet?

Attached: f491629757a7df1c8e25de7ae51dfe9f.jpg (1142x717, 159K)

I'm more interested in which one has the dick.

Kyoko constantly kicks so her feet are probably all fucked up. Misako uses punches and headbutting.

Not sure if bait or a zombie from /pol/

Attached: D-VkAHkXkAA43vY.jpg (1200x800, 101K)

>post picture of adachi
>put a few bullet points that aren't necessarily wrong but just non-issues
>leave to look at cunny
>everyone goes into a fit over the bullet points
>suddenly it's the adachi poster that's obsessed
that's a good one, honestly it's just funny that you guys are getting so worked up over someone posting an image of adachi.

Attached: d63f514ba25dfa1ef1760d12068b58fc.png (220x240, 44K)

You forgot something important user
To remind everyone Adachi did nothing wrong

What's the deal with adachi anyway? I never played the persona games. Isn't he revealed to be the mysterious serial killer?

I dunno, never played Persona either, I just know it's a joke on Yea Forums.

>I don't know what I means, I just know other people say it
Wow. That's pretty pathetic.

Attached: 1540323276828.png (225x189, 63K)

he's (You) if you didn't have friends, so basically... he's Yea Forums the character, which is why he is completely justified in his actions

Attached: CLni1BsWEAApbkI.jpg (592x457, 34K)

At least change your posting style

The Battletoads game looks like ass. Especially it’s gameplay.

The game better have a good credits song like Double Dragon Neon. They have already shown that there's a random song with lyrics inserted in the first area.

>leftists actively prevent immigration laws from being enforced
>this isn't an "issue"
dilate and fuck off back to leftypol

C A L L E D O U T
A
L
L
E
D

O
U
T

Attached: C A L L E D O U T.png (196x186, 88K)

>making the girls gay for each other
Nah, das gay. Only fags like that shit.

Fucking never!

>leftists actively prevent immigration laws from being enforced
How in the ever living fuck does not letting minor grievances ruin my experience with a video game have anything to do with immigration?

Where's Simon from RCR?

Simon is Yamada.

Keep fighting the good fight, Adachi

Answer me, spastic.

I really don't like the look of the game and would prefer if I could play as K and R first instead of a second playthrough.

Attached: 18.png (1642x1200, 627K)

Couldn't you just play the other Kunio games for that? I guess you'll just have to wait on a save file or hex edit that allows you to use them at the start.

I'll probably be able to do it myself.

See
Dev bitching and moaning about muh concentration ICE camps

Oh, don't even look at those dumbass twitter screencaps anymore, had no idea that's what he was talking about.

The game is saved

Attached: yoko.png (373x405, 214K)

>Right knee(the one on the left) is pointing one way
>Right foot is pointing the other
AT LEAST FUCKING CHECK YOUR SPRITES BEFORE COMMITTING TO THEM DAMMIT

???

>Someone points out all the flaws and why the game is garbage
>Literally just seconds later a dozen of shill reply posts

I love when the shills out themselves, it's so obvious. Fuck you faggots, go shills this garbage somewhere else

Attached: laughing grills.jpg (600x536, 81K)

Yoko's right knee is pointing left(the rounding is the direction of the knee), the foot however is pointing right.

>being this mad they lost an argument

You need to check your eyesight, user. Both her knee and the foot are pointing forward, at the camera.

my personal favorite shill response with this game is:
>man it's kinda stupid that this game doesn't have an online co-op feature, tons of games have it, even games made by smaller studios have pulled it of
>just get real friends!

It's pointing forwards at an angle
The foot isn't centered, it's pointing right. The knee while pointing forwards is pointed slightly left. It looks wrong when the leg itself is looking to be straight. Pixel placement is super important in pixel art and what they did was flip the kneepad to face the wrong direction. Flip the knee pad so the shape of it looks like a capital D facing the right way and it looks right OR flip the lower leg so that it's pointed out and has a wider stance. As it is now it's just poorly placed pixels making the leg look broken.

>anyone ready for this?
Yeah, gonna pirate it and never play it just to piss off you shills. :)

I mean, it's your memory space, not mine.

>shill got mad
kek

No? Participating in basic human interaction =/= Mad

Not him but
>Heh I’m pirating the game
>ok
>LOL THEY SO MAD

Attached: 3242342342.jpg (175x318, 16K)

>Wanting quality sprite work not full of errors is bad
Have something resembling standards for once in your life. You can actually want higher quality content you know?

>Kyoko thinks blocked caller is someones name

Oh no she's retarded

You know people can twist their ankles about 30-45 degrees without breaking, right? The knee and the toes don't have to be pointing the same direction all the time.

Yeah but the girls in this are cute though so it's okay

It's amusing how often this happens. It's like everyone here has a script ready for a endless play.

SHUT THE FUCK UP user YOU'RE GONNA EXPOSE TH-

Uh, I mean cringe, seething shill

Gottem

I want you to stand on your toes and rotate your hips, then pivot your knees. You might learn something about why your sprite autism isn't warranted in this weirdly specific situation.

>stand on your toes
sprite's foot is flat on the ground so already you're wrong
>rotate your hips, then pivot your knees
And not have a matching pose to the sprite? How does that prove anything?

You flunked out of school didn't you?

No, but you did. I even said that it's literally a single minor change they need to do to stop it from looking wrong.
Why are you defending this so hard?

Not really. There's probably a dozen beat em ups I want to learn instead, but I'm still buying that game day 1.

Why are YOU so passionate about it yourself?

Because a game with actual decent sprite art for once is coming out and I want the sprites to actually be done well. I'm passionate because I love sprite art and seeing something that's just a blatant mistake that should've been caught and can easily be edited just left there feels lazy. I actually want the game to be good and the sprites to be up to a high standard. Rookie mistakes like pixel placement should be pointed out in hopes they'll be fixed.
Sorry for having reasonable standards of a project I actually give a fuck about.
Why are you so set on mediocrity instead of wanting to see the best game that could be made?

I'm just used to Yea Forums people loving mediocrity and shunning anything else on either side of the spectrum. You being genuine just came as a shock to me.

Ah, well, fair enough.
It's all good, user

>Hasebe fights using the style they gave her in the old games
>Mami just has a gun

Attached: old girls.webm (308x318, 16K)

Can't wait for the light beams edition.

gamespark.jp/article/2019/08/21/92329.html

New screens, animations, and Kunio+Riki footage.

legit looks more appealing than anything japan ever shat out, save for maybe klk and other trigger shit

>Misako uses headbutts because it's what Kunio does

cute

Attached: kunio.gif (392x308, 122K)

She gonna be playable?

Are all these characters gonna be playable or just Kyoko and Misako?

Kyouko, Misako, Riki and Kunio

>guitar hero bossfight

Attached: noize fight.png (576x324, 382K)

shill and bait

>Like making men be pregnant

Attached: 1556276733736.png (1059x962, 796K)

Thank fuck for Vtubers
Now we can actually see how the game plays and get a feel for things because someone that won't just play it and say "GRAPHICS" and not even mention the gameplay is playing the fucking thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=_RcW2qDVjAI&feature=youtu.be

>Riki summons shadow clones and based on his moves can't not have the one-inch-punch
I need this game damn it.

They could have been any dude to voice them but they had to choose those annoying Jew fucks.
They got enough money as it is, I don’t want to support this game anymore. I just wanted a fighting game with cute girls in it, is that so wrong to ask?

Attached: 31C9342C-CCE7-44C3-B9D6-B5299B034C08.jpg (1045x1241, 1.05M)

this guitar negress looks way better than the virgin hunter from designated streets 3

As long as piracy exists and the voices can be turned off it's passable.

>The faggots saying each level will be twenty minutes max
>when it's confirmed that the first level has seventeen rooms
>This means that you would have to finish each room in less than 70 seconds each to meet this quota of it's "perceived game length" as early as the first level
>This is assuming every level will be the exact same as the school which it won't.

Attached: 08a12d44143cc68b70c078270bad3ca4.png (250x242, 87K)

>the voice acting on Mami and Hasebe
Why couldn't there be a Jap dub? This is painful to listen to.

Even in the first gameplay demo they showed the map of the school. He got 20 minutes because the video of the demo was 20 minutes even though it skipped a bunch of rooms.

kys faggot

No

What the fuck is he even doing?

Attached: kunio face.png (1280x655, 1.25M)

>This conversation had a civil conclusion? What are you, a communist?

>shill thread still up
Yikes

He bit them. It's blink you miss it but yeah. He nommed the titty.

Yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=DJ6CcEOmlYU

Cry a river some more so it reaches bump limit faster.

>shill god mad
kek

MOMMY LET ME SUCK THE AIR OUT OF YOUR ASSHOLE!

Good work. Now do that 140 more times.

Now we're fucking talking man

Attached: 1565423256232m.jpg (935x1024, 52K)

youtube.com/watch?v=L2XHDtOB_uM

Looks like Shyguy9's artstyle, no wonder I hate how this game looks.

Attached: 1566104323629.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

I'll leave you to it then.

>the sobat kick
Nice.

Attached: 1549300097823.jpg (122x116, 4K)

youtube.com/watch?v=aPieJVPBYJg

Fuck vtubers. That's the old demo we've seen a hundred times already.

Yes, HOWEVER we've got two people actually looking at how the game works and talking about it, albeit in moon, things that not even the devs have talked about like how command inputs(flicks and the like) are in the game and it controls similarly to Banka.
It's not just someone going "OMG THE GRAPHICS AND ANIMATIONS" they actually spoke about the mechanics tried shit out and were looking at how it worked. It tells us how responsive the controls are, how they'll feel, etc. It's not just watching the gameplay, it's the people talking about the gameplay as it goes because for some God forsaken reason, Wayforward have revealed fucking nothing in terms of gameplay and the idiots who get to play the demo don't fucking talk about how it plays.
Actually seeing people properly experimenting with it and not just gawking at animations tells us a few things
>Responsiveness on collision based things like walls isn't perfect so things like wall jumping has the potential to fail or may be somewhatpoorly implemented.
>This also seems to come into stomping where the layers are slightly off that standing just in front of them needs to happen or it won't trigger instead of standing right on them
>Some attacks have misaligned hitboxes so something that should hit the ground just hovers over the ground and doesn't count as hitting things it should.
In otherwords, there are some issues with the gameplay but how badly they affect gameplay is too hard to know at this point. But even being aware of them is something new. It really shouldn't have been.

>for some God forsaken reason, Wayforward have revealed fucking nothing in terms of gameplay
That one is simple to answer: because they're not confident that revealing more info about the game would lead to more sales, as opposed to keeping it hush-hush and hoping people will have to buy the game on release day to find out and don't refund it.
Most importantly, I think they're trying to hide the fact there's no online co-op.

>because they're not confident
This pic's words will never stop being true

Attached: Gintoki speaks the truth.png (1366x768, 1.62M)

>jew grumps
>insufferable cuck devs
>ass voice acting with no japanese option
>le wacky "dabbing" humor
I'll just pirate or get it when it's dirt cheap. I'm sure the gameplay is fine as far as RC games go, but there's too much ugly shit surrounding this for me to fully support it.

Attached: c.jpg (1280x718, 58K)

>flip phone
blessed

Dabbing is based though.

Will this game be ruined by politics like Ion Fury?

This is her actual phone.

Attached: misako phone.png (1220x658, 775K)

Are the girls virgins?
Yes: I am ready.
No: fuck off.

Attached: Misogyny-Gamer-Girls.jpg (309x309, 39K)

No but we can bitch about twitter posts regardless

Are you?

>INT: 2

They are teenagers and have boyfriends so I doubt they're virgins.
Still, I don't understand what does that have to do with the game itself.

fuck off

Mad virgin