Was this comfy?

also did this ruin a whole generation of gamer girls?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sSXYfmi9Kq4
soundcloud.com/negativexp/murder-on-my-mind
youtube.com/watch?v=iCFrxvotQPA
youtu.be/pSDLejCqbtE
soundcloud.com/negativexp/fps
soundcloud.com/negativexp/cops-beating-down-on-hippie-scum
incels.wiki/w/Eggman
youtube.com/watch?v=5tuf59ex-U0
youtube.com/watch?v=W-Syk-7xoXM
youtube.com/watch?v=5UgTmADoD9U
youtube.com/watch?v=Jz41ys4_z_c
youtube.com/watch?v=BcF66MLA45w
youtube.com/watch?v=DD-V_zE3Wl0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shut up

Nah, it was pretty niche all things considered. Not popular enough to change the world.

fpbp

Game was okay, good OST by anamanaguchi. Scott Pilgrim did not “ruin” a generation of girls. The movie was a flop that hardly anyone saw and this game isn’t even available anymore

stop posting bitch

It wasnt that great of a game. I still have it on 360 with all dlc. I dud like the movie but it was kind of a flop and definitely not responsible for any culture shift. That was happening way before the film.

This game was very fun, albeit repetitive. Very fun with friends and a fantastic soundtrack. The store music was extremely comfy.

I remember when Scott Pilgrim completely assblasted Yea Forums - those were simpler times. Also I wish I got the Knives dlc.

It was a pleasant surprise with a good soundtrack, bit short though.

No because Scott and Ramona are cunts that no one likes.
I need to emulate the game though, the soundtrack is kino.

Attached: Cheat.png (1486x928, 1.05M)

Very boring beat them up. You're better off playing something on nes.

perfectly playable on pc with all the dlc
its repetitive but it doesnt overstay its welcome because the game itself is only like 2 hours long

As long as you disable vertex cache then yeah you've got the full game emulated. Tried running this on my actual PS3 console and all I got was the base game and no DLC even though I added the packages and clearly installed them.

stfu roastie

BPD AND ECSTASY

CONCEITED WITH LOW SELF ESTEEM

Now imagine that it isn't his leg, but a massive erection.

SHE'S A TEENAGE DREAM IF YOU HATE YOURSELF

BRIGHT DYED AND OBNOXIOUS CLOTHES

Attached: 1560269491247.png (195x156, 55K)

THINKS COMMUNISM IS THE WAY TO GO

Attached: 1493786141726.jpg (500x375, 23K)

Playing co-op with 4 people was awesome, but I was only able to do this twice.

I honestly think it’s one of the best beat em ups of all time. I finished it half a dozen times with my friends back in highschool. The aesthetics and music are fucking great. It’s a huge shame that it’s not available anywhere anymore. That’s my biggest problem with digital distribution.

PS3 servers are still up if you bought the PS3 version and the online DLC before they took it down, I played with someone from here the other week.

What happened to:
>Your Lisa
>Your Kim
>Your Envy
>Your Knives
>Your Ramona

Attached: 1447127348150.jpg (460x3580, 733K)

Girls didn't give a flying fuck about Scott Pilgrim back when this game was out.
Pretty good beat 'em up, tho.

fucking max, lol

The entire fucking point was that Ramona was a bitch

Attached: Chrono Trigger.png (333x333, 13K)

Fun game. Finished it a dozen of times. Bit too easy to break once you buy a couple of STR ups on the first stage.

Attached: 1318920599989.png (1582x1050, 2.09M)

Underrated post

>Played the game solo and loved it
>Tried to play with a bunch of friends on two different occasions
>Game crashes at the end of level 1 each time completely killing our motivation
Fucking sucks man. I think we just played Castle Crashers instead which was alright I guess
Still love the music to this day

Charlie Murder was better despite looking like a flash game and being made by 2 people.

Stop forcing my nigga shooter on this god awful imageboard

Negative XP thread? Bad Vibes is still my favorite.
youtube.com/watch?v=sSXYfmi9Kq4

Attached: file.png (2048x2048, 3.14M)

Shooter was interviewed by the FBI like three or four times, because of his albums. As far as I know.

soundcloud.com/negativexp/murder-on-my-mind

Attached: 46748543_613405895745376_2516009459952648192_n.jpg (718x718, 57K)

Who the fuck is Shooter?

A hapa incelcore musician.

School Shooter/NEGATIVE XP
youtube.com/watch?v=iCFrxvotQPA

Does he at least profit from it?
If you're gonna make pandering trash, at least make money off of it

Bryan Lee O'malley must be terrible at sucking dick because the game hasn't been ported to PS4,Xbox, Switch, Steam or even Epic Store.

Nah, he's making this stuff just because he hate women.

>tried to make serious incelcore music
>now only famous for meme song that shits on alt-girls and scene girls because of a video game movie no one watched

get memed and dabbed on incel chink

youtu.be/pSDLejCqbtE

>Can play music
>Looks fit
>Can't get a girl
Must be the personality
Maybe the Hapa meme is real

I dunno man, maybe he's enjoying it?

He literally don't care about this at all. He keeps making his womenhating stuff.
soundcloud.com/negativexp/fps

>also did this ruin a whole generation of gamer girls?
No that'd be a combination of cultural Marxism and by virtue of them being gamer girls in the first place. Never stick your dick in crazy.

Was that movie even popular?

No.

dude is pretty based
soundcloud.com/negativexp/cops-beating-down-on-hippie-scum

No but it became a cult classic
Comic is better

Attached: file.png (578x435, 309K)

I have a feeling that one day he's gonna do something so stupid he's actually gonna get in trouble for it

The comic is still pretty mediocre.

his house is being visited by FBI constantly, same with Eggman

what a fucking idiot
>Eggman
literally who?

godfather of incels, famous /r9k/ phenomenon
incels.wiki/w/Eggman
youtube.com/watch?v=5tuf59ex-U0
youtube.com/watch?v=W-Syk-7xoXM

Attached: file.png (800x1106, 1.48M)

>was this comfy?
Yes, I played it years after the fact, once it was delisted because I had it on PS Plus, one of the comfiest afternoons I've ever had playing a game.
>did this ruin a whole generation of gamer girls?
Also yes, I never wanted to touch anything Scott Pilgrim-related because of how obnoxious the ""geek"" girls in my social circle were about this franchise.

Great looking game, good ost.
Not actually good. The characters all are too samey until they are leveled more and even then they still aren't that different. Enemy variety kinda sucks and some of the harder to deal with enemies show up earlier rather than later.

Weapons make the game just feel random at times with shit flying all over the place. Add to this that in multiplayer thrown weapons can friendly fire, and is the only thing that can besides throwing your friend, and it makes multiplayer feel terrible and discourages key mechanics in the more cramped areas.

Then the soft locks were the icing on the cake. Player it with a friend of mine last weekend and we soft locked about 3 times. Though I suppose it wasn't a true soft lock because 2 other times the same happened and it turned out enemies were just somehow off screen and needed to be killed(once to the left and one time in a pit) by just tossing weapons around.

Either way just play fight n rage or something.

This and Marvel vs Capcom 2 are the only reason why I still bother keeping my Xbox 360

youtube.com/watch?v=5UgTmADoD9U

The soundtrack was maximum comf and I don't usually like anamanaguchi's work.
Scott Pilgrim was the hot topic of vidya/comic culture when it was fresh though. Complete dogshit that people liked because it pretended to be hip and hit enough trendy surface level references that anyone could get and feel included.
Didn't stop the game from being fun, but as a series it was thoroughly mediocre.
It had nothing to do with shithead gamer girls though. They would have been cunts no matter what. All it might have done is give them an aesthetic to shoot for.

how can you emulate it?

like mighty final fight

FPBP

Attached: 8F3CBD12-4F6A-4114-BF5D-E49A99E2FE44.gif (430x270, 160K)

I still have the game with all the DLCs. I still keep all characters at 27 Strength max so the game is still fun and challenging. Fuck that last update taking out the parrot key on Gideon's Technodrome. Now Gideon is 200 times harder to beat.

I wish I could ruin a whole generation of gamer girls. With unplanned pregnancy.

He has an ugly round Asian face. Being fit just makes him look even worse. Unfortunately for him he lost the genetic lottery as face is most important.

Loved playing the game together with friends and the OST is also pretty good.
Haven't read the source material nor did I actually watch the movie because they both seem to be rife with that type of "LOL us gamurs rite" humor that I don't like.

That's why I like him. He's doomed forever. There's nothing else to do for him, besides from making music or a suicide.

It was a fun little beat-em-u, wish I got the DLC before it was stripped from the store though. Soundtrack was fucking top tier.
>youtube.com/watch?v=Jz41ys4_z_c
>youtube.com/watch?v=BcF66MLA45w
>youtube.com/watch?v=DD-V_zE3Wl0

good looks only make 15 percent of the reasons why date and stick together
the rest is a good personality and humor

Rpscx3 or some shit

Attached: 4L_OoEOihFf.png (640x1136, 279K)

>the rest is a good personality and humor

That's like less than half of how men keep dates with women, stop lying to yourself

How do I know you look like this?

Attached: 99EA9EC2-DF09-4A98-B6E2-A35C1B1966A8.png (466x616, 327K)