Gearbox narrative lead calls FL4K male (new canon)

youtu.be/raKNgx3jM4E?t=2679

MAKE FL4K MALE AGAIN: Randy Varnell (Gearbox narrative lead) calls FL4K a 'he' FIVE TIMES in new video

Attached: 961w8bao52h31.jpg (658x664, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/NuBKFqm.png
forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/the-flak-over-fl4k-and-what-it-cost/2943158/234
forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/canon-randy-varnell-managing-producer-of-narrative-for-gearbox-calls-fl4k-a-he-his-him-five-times-during-gamescom-xbox-live-presentation/2975732
forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/fl4k-and-their-combat-creatures/2975665
youtube.com/watch?v=851BqHMCaeM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not allowed to discuss this at the /r/borderlands3 sub: i.imgur.com/NuBKFqm.png

Background: if you used the 'wrong pronoun' for this masculine looking Robot in the past, you could get banned:

which was confirmed by the Gearbox moderators in a 1300+ replies thread: forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/the-flak-over-fl4k-and-what-it-cost/2943158/234

>Honestly, the comment about pronouns came straight from Gearbox and won’t be up for debate, for those of you who think ignoring Gearbox’s own decision on their own forums there’s plenty of other spaces. Go to Reddit, make a Discord, or a PS4 group, or Xbox Club. Buy a forum of your own even.

>**Gearbox made a stance, for the moderators it’s our obligation to enforce what Gearbox decided when we’re here regardless of our personal stances (should they ever differ from the Gearbox one). We’re not the bad guys, we’re not tyrants, we’re just carrying out the task we’ve been given.**

However, yesterday at Gamescom within a few minutes the narrative lead continues talking about 'he', 'him' and 'his skills' multiple times, so it's likely that they changed the canon, so FL4K is now correctly referred to as a masculine character.

DROPPED

>We’re not the bad guys, we’re not tyrants, we’re just carrying out the task we’ve been given
W-we're not Nazis! W-w-we were just f-following orders, right? R-right, guys?

You realize this entire thing is clearly a joke? retard.

NO, its likely that it was a joke all along. Inf act it was obvious. But redditurds took it seriously because they are redditturds.

Mods are sticking to the old outdated canon: forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/canon-randy-varnell-managing-producer-of-narrative-for-gearbox-calls-fl4k-a-he-his-him-five-times-during-gamescom-xbox-live-presentation/2975732

Good goyim. Keep giving them free press. Everything goes according to plan.

>Companies who ban people from their forums? Those are the real nazis! Now let me tell you about how they're all bloodsucking jews...

>we were only pretending to be retarded

isn't that the entire premise of this site or are you retarded enough to believe the stuff that people post here is genuine

Looks like someone will be joining the Ion Fury devs at sensitivity training camp.

where's the lie tho

So they gonna ba randy‘s gearbox account now?

Wow they actually made a user edit their post even though Randy confirmed that FL4K now identifies as male: forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/fl4k-and-their-combat-creatures/2975665

at the gamescom presentation they kept calling him he as well
this they shit is clearly just virtue signaling for twitter likes and viral marketing, nobody actually believes in this shit.

I mean, theyre not wrong though.

Oh come on, you all know you gonna buy this game. Why pretend you hate it?

Because I'm not enough of a corporate cocksucker to buy every videogame they tell me to buy, NPC. Bad game means pirate or no buy.

I don’t hate it, I just won’t ever play as f4g.
The game looks fun as fuck, I’m very hyped for the dhal weapon chages

>buy
lmao

I was interested but I’m not going to enable faggotry. If people want to give their money to gearbox then go for it and I hope they enjoy the game but I can’t back something that takes a stance that ridiculous.

Oh, so you mean to tell me that Gearbox, the organization run by the incomparably magnanimous and good-natured CEO Randy Pitchford, only pretended to give a shit about social justice shit to pander to people? Why, that's downright libelous!

>Slips up
>Instantly corrects himself
>B-But he said the word! He can't take it back! It's canon! It's canon!

By that logic user, no game is ever allowed to fix any bugs or glitches. Either people can make mistakes and fix them or mistakes can never be fixed. If you pick the later then you're basically just an SJW.

>corrects himself
>proceeds to fuck it up four additional times
wonderful

>Slips up
>Fixes self
user, you do know sometimes people take time to adjust to things, right?

>Slips up
>Instantly corrects himself
actually that's wrong
he said it correct first and then used the retarded mentally ill logic to pander to twitter faggots.
it's always gonna be "he" in his mind because he's not mentally ill.

Ideally when you fix yourself you don't fuck up literally five seconds later and then fuck up three more times in a minute, all without further correcting yourself.
"take time to adjust" to what? It's their fucking character, it's not like FL4K fucking came out and they're still getting used to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=851BqHMCaeM

Jews are for slaughtering and Hitler's only crime was allying himself with Arabs instead of enslaving them the moment he became aware of their existence

Woah...Randy
That's real fucking EPIC of you my dear badass friend!

Attached: Randy and Family-Friendliness.png (685x188, 42K)

>unbite yourself
wtf does that even mean

hello

Attached: fnafmangle.png (647x139, 25K)

lmao
The jews pull the strings and make the money

if it came out like 12 years ago maybe
who even cares about borderlands anymore?

Jews suck the blood of infant penises so I don't see where the lie is

B A D A S S