One month after launch..... I am forgotten

One month after launch..... I am forgotten.

Attached: 31982739812738912312.png (1920x1080, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/s/87b44c205c/931793-48
youtube.com/watch?v=Wc4w0AXWcnI
eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2019/The_Rising/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There are daily threads in Yea Forums

>farming tomes to get my chest piece before raid tonight
>both DPS absolutely cannot stop hitting frozen lasers in the Twinning

hey guyyyyys I am so (actually) totally new to this game. It DOES get better after the first 3 levels... right? As someone who is so new to this game I am having so much fun!
^this is all I've been seeing about this game for the past 6 months I'm so tired of it

Yea Forums isn't representative of reality

reminder WHMs are only good for ONE THING

Attached: __white_mage_and_white_mage_final_fantasy_tactics_and_etc_drawn_by_momigara_mmgrkmnk__049ac782e38c00 (800x800, 152K)

Evidently not since you had the thought to make a thread about it, faggot.

not so sure, I keep seeing it shilled daily by MMO niggers.

Ultros still has login queues at 3am american time.

exhentai.org/s/87b44c205c/931793-48

because there are so few servers

I don't know about them but I started seriously playing at Shadowbringers launch (didn't touch the game before then since Stormblood, only got to level 20 and quit) and I've been enjoying it. It feels way, way easier to level now with roulettes compared to how it was when I played last. The fact that I can get two classes to 50 before I even hit Heavensward content is probably the only reason I'm still around.

If this shit took forever; I would never have tried it again. I'm glad people are coming back.

Eh, I'm still grinding all the jobs to 80. After that I'll be farming tank mounts and Ex Primal mounts. After that I'll be farming PvP mounts with mentor roulette in between. I've still got some steam left, plus the switch is going to be getting some good games, so as I wait in queues, I'll be playing Astral Chain and such in between queues. Also hopefully 5.1 starts getting talked about so we can get an early November release, then I'll start getting pieces from there, as well as new 5.1 dungeon and ex trial.

It's somewhat frustrating that shadowbringers got all this bullshit about best mmo expansion of all time etc. When only the story is decent and literally every other change has been trash. I know so many people who quit over job changes and combat being dumbed down even more on top of the easiest raid tier since first coil.

it's almost like advertising and reviews are corrupt, except when its a japanese game, in which case Yea Forums loves it

>still no east coast server
Nuke California

Attached: 1563558189616.jpg (1024x576, 413K)

I've read this same comment like 100 times now. Really its getting tiring.

>censored
aw.

I don't know a single person who has quit, and we are going to clear savage later this week. In fact, I know people who came back and are enjoying it more than ever. All in all, many people are having a very good time.

Difficult first raid tier in an MMO, lol. Also what changes did someone quit over if it's "easy"? How bad were these mother fuckers at the game?

Well, that's a good thing, right? It means they made the right changes to the right parts of the game to keep people interested and new players trying the game.

AWS has the best deals on west coast

>I got my first coffer
Oh god. This is real
Why do you autists want combat with skill bloat 45 buttons?

I quit before my month sub was up, the story was good but the gameplay hasn't evolved since HW, they need to change something or else the game is gonna die. Story cant hold the game up by itself.

>FC has real life meet up over the weekend
>mildly nervous after hearing assorted stories from Yea Forums
>nothing all that interesting happens, one guy spends half the time playing Fire Emblem on his Switch and two people that flirt with each other all the time in game are awkward as fuck since they're both fat and didnt tell the other person
Kind of a let down after hearing anons talk about meeting someone or some crazy drama happening

Who cares? quality over money, but se don't care about westerners

>gameplay hasn't evolved since HW
Tell me about your vision of "evolved" gameplay.
Evolve
>BLM
>DRG
>SMN
right now

That's true, story can't be the only thing propping up a multiplayer game. I think most classes are a bit in trouble before level 50, they have to do something about that. Other than that I'm not really sure what else they could do.

Who gives a shit about the east coast?

t. commiefornia faggot

Oh, you poor tortured soul. 75 ping instead of 40, you must be languishing in unplayable agony.

I know a full static that quit after clearing Savage like day 2. The fflog changes happened with actual dps or whatever and they just said fuck farming Savage and are just unsubbing till ultimate.

Shits boring man it's not that they're bad it's that there's very little content and it's all simple as fuck.

>Story cant hold the game up by itself.
but it does?

Who cares about the west coast beside fags and spics?

Attached: satellite-map-of-us-at-night-photo-united-states-lg-fresh-lights-wall-hd-2018-inside-usa-and-world-m (2871x1913, 1.37M)

>Paladin keeps using clemency before excog procs
STOP IT

>I want more buttons to press
>here is NIN
>SHB NIN IS CLUNKY GARBAGE
>no one play NIN
Every time. You just like bitching. Play eve online.

Why I gotta wait 7 weeks for raid weapon?

It's the exact same game it's been for the past 6 years what the fuck are you even on about

My ping is 150 though, Rodriguez.

I get up to 140 ping thanks to the dumb ass decision to not have an east coast server

>Paladin using clemency at all
>especially when they're only at 50%

At that point I just stop healing and then go "whoops" if we die.

wait, is it back up?

It was a rough start for me too, luckily I stayed with it because all of the classes become fun at lv 50+

Attached: ffxiv_08202019_024028_725.png (1920x1080, 2.08M)

And yet this thread exists.

What are you guys still on dialup or something? I'm in south carolina and get 60-90

maybe they just don't think I'm very good at my job

Attached: Yoshida.png (1197x775, 238K)

Why would this bother you? If he does that then it's just even less aether you have to spend on healing.

So, they're mad at fflogs for displaying data more correctly? Weird reason to rage quit.

UNLEASH DILATIMA

Attached: dilatabrea.jpg (1117x1080, 528K)

No, I get fairly good connections to everything but FFXIV.

It can be fake story.

>commiefornia
It's true because they redistribute their wealth to pay for red states welfare

it conveys a lack of confidence

you are getting packet loss then

Kek yup, give us white trash welfare while south american illegal immigrants flood the cities and turn it into a shit hole. Good priorities there retard.

had so much fun getting my classes to 50 started doing it for the others before I finish up StormBlood.doing those job boss fights in the story is kino.

Weird. Dunno what would cause it just for one game.

>still hardstuck at titania

Attached: 1565986461618.jpg (184x184, 13K)

>hate monk and sam
>they ruined nin
I miss sb

Attached: 1493586251851.png (451x433, 84K)

On your part? Are you worried you'll miss it the one time he doesn't do it and let him die? No? Then it doesn't matter if he wastes GCDs to self heal.

yikes

no you aren't don't meme

>no way to see actual dps
Hmmmm

over a million players

>it's okay when japan does it
I'm so fucking tired of Yea Forums

Yeah I leveled BRD to 50, then picked up SAM and RDM because they start at 50 and I could be lazy. But then I found both to be lacking something. They just weren't fun. I ended up leveling a DRG and BLM instead while I was still mid-Heavensward quests. I don't even care that I'm not progressing the story, this double exp buff lets me level all these classes so fast.

Now I am leveling DRG, BLM, and BRD together with the MSQ until I hit lv 70 and the buff wears off and I make a choice.

I think I will stick with DRG, this armor just looks so sweet on me.

Attached: ffxiv_08202019_005857_879.png (1920x1080, 2.63M)

Where's the checkmate, huh loser?

Attached: 1561221081421.png (497x333, 209K)

He lacks confidence in me. That or I'm just wasting aetherflow for nothing.

I bet that made sense in your head, sorry but the facts are that most blue states pay more into the welfare system than they take while red states take more than they give
Sorry you live in some poorly governed red hell hole that has no cultural or economic significance, maybe you can pull yourself up by your boot straps or something

Fucking insecure faggot. PLAY THE GAME, STOP FUCKING BITCHING

Classic soon bros.

disgusting

>insecure
I just don't want to keep getting in fights with people for my healing. I get into enough fights in these threads.

The heal goes off regardless once the duration is over, and if it ticks the full 45 seconds without going off you're probably about to burn your stacks on e.drain anyways.

>unlock bioblaster
>shares cool down with Drill

Attached: 7518DEEA-762B-4900-A9E2-747FEC88C79F.jpg (700x690, 15K)

WoW has begun to fester the thread. Know you the root of this corruption?! Classicfags! This thread must be cleansed, and I know just the spell to do it...

Attached: dilatabrea.png (1920x1080, 1.09M)

What was the point of F'lamhinn or whatever her name was? She had to be the worst part of the ARR patches because at least everything else there paid off, bar maybe Ramuh.

>new loot system
>still one savage per week
>still one normal per week
hmmmm
hmmmmmmmm
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Attached: 1530738310543.png (575x540, 396K)

this doesn't prove anything

>The fucking gulf of mexico is more lit up than wyoming

Attached: Laughing Holo.gif (500x281, 3M)

What do you think "actual" dps means, user?

As long as this game does not challenge people to improve then you will always get idiots like that Paladin. It will be a lot better for you to just ignore it and not bother with morons. I know how you feel, and it's not worth it getting to you.

I CANT DO IT ALRIGHT IM STUCK AT THE ADD PHASE

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME

Yes, extremely few people live out there, in fact, you can still get homesteading grants for Wyoming.

YO, did you know you can get a vod mute on twitch for the final boss fight on the Twinning?

I join learning parties to help with clears all the time and I rarely get groups that can't clear

Dunno what you bellends see in this awful fucking game. I would play wow over this asscake and I played ffxi for a good 12 years when I was younger.

FFXIV is like wow but for homos.

Attached: 1479039011064.jpg (1200x495, 111K)

Join my party then.

Attached: lahabrea.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

How many people do I need for coils? I have 2 friends that want to do it for the story but they're around 50ish. I'm 80 on PLD and I think Nael will give us the biggest trouble.

There are more people and likely more players there in that one state than 90% of the empty middle area. The coastal areas, east and west, are the major population centers of the US

Yes, someone saved the servers

I'm busy for the next 4 hours and we're probably on different data centers

Nah join mine, bro.

Attached: Light Party.png (2456x620, 2.99M)

>there are more californian players than the rest of the US
is that supposed to be a good thing?

You will struggle with less than 4 people in synced down gear.

This can't be happening bros...

Probably 4 or 5. The meteors in Narls fight is bullshit. Goddamns AI in the golems suck. Afterwards its all gucci. Bring along an 80 astro to give them shields to ensure they stay alive.

this game has too many fucking dailies and weeklies. nothing is grindable, progression is timelocked so you have to keep paying a sub instead of grinding out everything in a week or two

fuck jew japs and fuck me for liking the game despite this bullshit

*thunderer plays*
Sup mortals, what's taking you all so long? My boss fight isn't going to be around forever, I got triple sloppies to cast!

Attached: ascianberd.png (922x921, 1.61M)

>too many fucking dailies
if only we had at least one beast tribe on ShB launch

Are you synced or not? Unsynced coil has you spend more time doing the quests. I only got to participate during fights where there were no cutscenes.

I mean, yea, but that's the lifecycle of MMOs. If you go hard in the first couple weeks, there is nothing else left for you to do but quit till next patch. You make it sound like they quit for good. It's perfectly reasonable to quit due to having done all the content you feel like doing till more comes out, Yoshi wants you to do this, actually.

this just in: human civilization exists largely on the coasts of large bodies of water. why could that be?! the world may never know

>this is my first MMO

>this game has too many fucking dailies and weeklies. nothing is grindable, progression is timelocked so you have to keep paying a sub instead of grinding out everything in a week or two

is the game really this bad?

Attached: 1417234698677.jpg (218x258, 19K)

The story progression is really good but when you get to the endgame it falls off hard.

>It's perfectly reasonable to quit due to having done all the content you feel like doing till more comes out, Yoshi wants you to do this, actually.
imagine defending a garbage MMO because the director admits its flaws

Attached: 1460840804009.jpg (552x504, 16K)

Yes, the servers were moved to based Moldova, because they don't give a fuck

i am actually starting to get a little burnt out. i think i leveled too many jobs to 80.

hopefully classic is a good enough distraction to bring me back refreshed enough for 5.1

Attached: 1563401304478.jpg (1000x902, 90K)

then why does Yea Forums dickride it so hard? it sounds about as bad as retail wow

Cute characters

Attached: noclip3 playtime full.jpg (1024x5013, 2.85M)

based yoship on my side

Attached: suns.jpg (399x400, 32K)

If you rush to end game yes. I starter around February and there was enough content until ShB+ launch. But this was entire HW and SB lifespan worth content.
Because it's good. I would suck Yoshi cocks if he add "heroic dungeons" or proper raids

weebs, waifus, and lolis

Attached: _3.jpg (1280x1804, 248K)

Yes, but progression is only really timelocked at the very end of the latest expansion because SE doesn't want everyone to drop the new content in a month I guess

Personally I don't mind it because I'm playing casually and only log on for like 2 hours a day, but keeping track of dailies and weeklies is fucking annoying

Sunk cost fallacy by the time you reach endgame
That and the story and quests are actually pretty good sometimes
The slightly harder content is almost a challenge sometimes too

Because we've just got a new expansion and the hardcore raid has recently come out so our opinion of it is really high, but slowly over time the threads will slow down since the end game will burn us out.
We all agree the endgame is shit, but the story feels like a proper Final Fantasy story.

You're either feeling FFXIV burnout or MMO burnout in general, if it's MMO burnout you're probably just gonna quit playing both games before long. Sucks that you feel that way bro, hope it gets better

this irritates me more than it should. this is like the opposite of what an MMO should be

Get yout crafters to 80 and learn how to play the marketboard. You can get the mats for max ilevel crafted gear in a couple of days if you play your cards right.
Otherwise just unsub and take a 2 week break. You won't be missing much.

beastmen dailies
tomestone weeklies (how you gear up)
weekly deliveries
hourly/daily retainer ventures
daily squadron missions
weekly raid rewards
weekly savage raid rewards (how you gear up)
daily map allowance
weekly doman enclave donations
daily gc mission allowance
6 leve quests daily
daily fc boats
weekly fashion report & cactpot (slightly different than the rest)

Can you solo Coil? I'd kind of like to see the story bit and it might be a good way to kill some solo play time.

>MMO should be a massive time sink that you neglect real life for so you can live vicariously through your character in a constant state of delusional escapism

Attached: 1558718354125.png (589x459, 210K)

damn why is there all this optional shit, damn you yoshi!!!

Nah, if you want people to play every day you get shit like AP/WQ grinds in retail wow that only exists to up MAUs to make shareholders happy. It sucks for players and is one of the reasons people hate BFA with a passion

yeah bro the game should just be a skilless soulless timesink where not playing it every second to grind makes your numbers the bad numbers epic dude

Yes? Where the fuck do you think you are?

Some days I miss my EQ Enchanter. But that is not most days. What do you feel a MMO "should" be?

Can't wait to do dailies and grin tomestones in dungeons I grind for 3 years!

>take a break
>2 weeks most
>come back
>everything is still the same
What a horrible game.

not all of it is necessarily optional as they are they are the main way to progress in the game

also dailies are absolute cancer from a design perspective

imagine you are a wagecuck and only get to play an hour a day on weekdays and 12 hours on weekends, tough luck faggot

I still log in and play for hours almost every day though.

I don't think you will want to play Lineage 2 at all.

The philosophy behind it isn't bad
But the way they do it is shit
Just hard locking progression behind a weekly limit is awful, and essentially means nobody will seriously care about progression

If you complete savage in the first week, you get the exact same rewards as someone who waits 6 months and then goes in 10 levels higher unsynched. The only reason people do savage is for the challenge

>Where the fuck do you think you are?
At work shit posting to kill time, later I'm going to hang out with my brother and then tonight spend an hour or two raiding since the game doesn't consume my life and I have other things going on
Based Yoshi making games for real people and not empty husks in the shape of people

>dude if you made an MMO where people would want to play everyday it would be as bad as retail!
is this what you tell yourself?

Attached: 96857e6387965874754673.jpg (313x404, 30K)

Don't be a shitter and raid for gear instead you casual ape

kill yourself normalfag

>purple parses on DRK really easily
>Blue parses on PLD
Fuck this. I'm going to a DPS
MNK or SAM for using my hip hop playlist on?

Attached: 220px-Grappler_Baki.jpg (220x351, 30K)

>474869535
>>everything is still the same
You missed two weeks worth of tomestones, books and savage drops
>log
>clear entire tier in 1-2 hours with static
>the end
Tell me are you really enjoy fighting SAME 4 bosses on arena for 5 months?

just play monk don't be a weeb

you can always level both anyway

Ok? You can gear in multiple ways. If you want to do the slow way good for you I guess. A lot of your list is optional side content. You can do it for rewards or enjoyment of the game.

From a design perspective, doesn't a daily quest give a casual wageslave some targetted goals in game? It is simply a progression toward side content. Would you be satisfied if there was an unlimited way to rep grind some of the beast tribes?

Best in slot for a bunch of things is tomestone stuff upgraded with drops

You'll kill yourself long before I do once your depression and unstable mental state caused by extended isolation becomes too much to bear, that's why you're so upset at the idea of "take a break if you aren't having fun"

Want to play (because it's fun) and have to play (to stay competitive) are two different things. Rewarding people for not having a job and playing 24/7 is terrible design that makes people stop playing because they can never catch up

>Would you be satisfied if there was an unlimited way to rep grind some of the beast tribes?

There should be an unlimited way to grind everything in the game at a decent rate

also weekly locked you dipshit

thats not alot. Even destiny 2 has a million players daily

you will grey parse on monk if you blue parse on pld

>defending XIV endgame because for subcutlure war sake
Jesus Christ. But well one user said that XIV doesn't need animation, two raids and voice acting because it's waste of resources.

>play FFXIV
>it's just cutscenes with the occasional dungeon
>it had a Chosen One storyline despite being an MMO

I have both leveled. It's a pain in the ass because all the Eden equips are almost trash for both so even though I say I wanna main MNK/SAM, I'm actually gearing up my DRG.
I'll probably just craft my gear for MNK/SAM.

I would honestly play MNK but GL4 with form shift spam upkeep is fucking annoying

Speaking of beast tribes what are the new ones going to be and when will they be implemented

You're fully geared long before that. Like YoshiP said, take a break and play something else while waiting for the next raid.

Real talk does anyone play Bard? This has to be the worst designed job in the entire fucking game. Having to stare at my hotbar to see if Bloodletter resets EVERY FUCKING SECOND when using Mage's Ballad is actual garbage design.

>alliance raid roulette
>undergeared ast who could barely outheal autoattacks
>whm who was well overgeared but the only time they healed was when they hit medica 2 by accident
>party died multiple times
can i report this shit

Dunno how I'm blue parsing on PLD
Goring FoF combo - Royal authority - goring - eqm combo - goring - Royal - repeat

Anime website.

pro tip, but a big bloodletter button in the middle of your screen
alternatively listen to the sound or watch your job gauge when blood letter resets.

more content = bad
no content = good
stop being NEET
one tribe in 5.1

Enjoy when your life collapses and you have nothing to show for your work.

The literal ocean has more lights, retard. Of course people live on the coast.

I think Paladin can solo basically the entire thing.

Nigger I'm a weeb who plays fucking Neptunia

>The perfect party doesn't exi-

I'm not entirely opposed to the idea of that. I also think they're afraid of getting another absolute virtue situation.

You don't need bis for anything currently if you can clear raids already. You can have your bis by the time ultimate comes out if you do like 2 dungeons a week or something

>You're fully geared long before that
No? Unless you're luck god in PF. Still need tomestone BiS. You can't abandon your static

>Hate MNK and SAM
>Ruined NIN

Why and how user? What happened?

So why are Roes green?

>weekly fashion report
Is there actually a point to going for a higher score? I just go with whatever I have on since you get 10k regardless.

I'm playing Dancer and Machinist now and gearing weapons for both

I just dropped Bard as I wasn't really enjoying it and it's basically the same thing as dancer anyway

The real loss are the absolutely great looking bows that bards use, genuinely sad that MCH weapons all look the same and DNC doesn't even have relic weapons to glamour with.

you get about 60k total if you hit 80

Please make a timeline that shows how it takes you 5 months to get BiS. I'll wait

The WoL gets laid.

>ezmode normals
>savages A LOT harder
>literally zero content other than raiding or leveling alt jobs

unsubbed despite how fucking good shb has been

How are you stuck at the add phase?

60k for 80+

Achievement if you get 100

Spamming AOE damage and letting me die?

100 points - title (one time)
80 points - 60k
also various items are sold by the girl next to the fashion report judge, based on your total score. I think you need ~700 to unlock it all?

it's actually fucking hilarious that this game has NO CONTENT despite being like 10 years old

compare that to online browser java game runescape that has like 5 years of gameplay worth of content

What data center?

it's best to play what you like to play. I enjoyed bard back in 2.0 (one of the only ones who did), but i haven't really messed w/ it since.
I know next to nothing about dnc, but i know mch is fucking braindead easy and ping reliant. But it's important to play what you like, so keep doing you bud

Ah cool, i'll probably keep being lazy though

well XIV took most of it's inspiration from WoW so what does that tell you

now that's some projection right there, damn

>FFXIV is like wow but for homos
So the perfect game for you

There are over 50 servers.

More specifically it took inspiration from wow circa Wrath era which is considered by many the golden age of wow. No wonder there's so many wowfugees in FFXIV

Sub runs out in 4 days. Got burnt out once again from doing the same thing every day since early access. I really wish SE would change up the formula on endgame content, but it seems like they have no real plans to based off how casual this game's community is.

Is FF XIV any good? Recently got perma-banned from ESO & wanna scratch that MMO itch. Remembered I played this in a free trial but for the life of me can't remember if it was fun. Think I was leveling a Summoner or some shit, whatever the healer with books is

Attached: 1550362865058.jpg (2048x1152, 155K)

I feel like at lest 2 people die at the vine gimmick forcing us to miss the dps check usually.

Aether

>Recently got perma-banned from ESO
how

yeah it's all good, no rush, you'll eventually unlock all the stuff. just wait for a week of easy items to get a 100

WHY IS THE COMBAT FUCKING BAD IN EVERY SINGLE MMO NOW

FUCK

>there are people who still haven't cleared e4s yet

Attached: 1524937673858.png (405x449, 225K)

I was btfo'ing the homos and trannies and apparently a GM was a tranny and banned me

you'll get banned in 14 as well, so gl

>being a tranny orbiter
kys. is the rest of your player base like this too?

Bene the drk?

Attached: 1552382947167.jpg (613x800, 104K)

Attached: 1563492993642.png (500x229, 115K)

XIV makes ESO look like /pol/

dont care what anyone says,
Stormsblood has the best primals so far

Was spamming Redguards Lives Matter in zone chat, then typed the Feminist changing a lightbulb joke. Not even kidding. That there was enough apparently

Attached: 1564686150071.gif (500x370, 110K)

If only you knew how bad things really are.

what the fuck is wrong with you?

drkwho? You mean gnb?

who the fuck orbits trannies you fucking faggot
I can't fucking ban you, you absolute retard. You will get reported, and the mods will ban you. Get some fucking reading comprehension you nigger.

making an mmo that's enjoyable to play every day is not the same as making an mmo you feel forced to play all day every day

GUK.

Attached: dilate_this.png (1920x1080, 2.6M)

Jesus christ mmo players are fucking pathetic. Both WoW and XIV

Attached: sgcc.png (524x521, 287K)

After getting WAR to about 38 or so decided to give DRK a try, this seems a bunch of fun. I only got to play it a bit before ShB but I miss WAR's big dick sunder move, does it get any sweet overhead chops later on? Otherwise I might stick with DRK for now.

bet those were both dudes "flirting"
ffxiv players are fags

Please don't tell me you're another one of those people who think you need bene to get rid of Living dead. Just read the skill for fucks sake

>they need to change something or else the game is gonna die
We're two expansions passed Heavensward and the game is doing the best it's ever had in terms of sub count. An sensible logic of "Why would people play the same repetitive formula/rotation for 3+ years..." are thrown out the window.

Don't screw this up, Gaius.

Attached: comfybrea.png (998x901, 1.71M)

>An sensible logic of "Why would people play the same repetitive formula/rotation for 3+ years..." are thrown out the window.
weebs are subhuman is the only answer

Well let's see.
SMN need 6 weeks for full tomestone BiS
Plus 5 upgrades for tomestone
Weapon, head, hands, waist, legs, braclet, ring from Eden.
With static you can probably be full bis in 8-10 weeks.
If no static with bad luck it will eat exactly 5 months or close.
And there is nothing to do outside of raid logging.

what the fuck is going on these past few weeks?
>do trial roulette as tank in the first two weeks
>everything's fine nobody fucks up mechanic even when there's a bonus
>leveling WHM with trial roulette
>suddenly a clusterfuck and I gotta babysit.
mother fuckers how did people forget what a stack marker is?

what the fuck is happening, are wowfags invading again?

fucking disgusting normalfag

Nigga I can't even clear e1s, pf is the worst and I don't know enough people good enough/high enough lvl to form a static

Anyone else kind of fall off a bit between the expansion launch and the first alliance raid patch?

I usuallly do try Savage but not until the second raid tier releases. I always run the expac as a tank for better queues but I don't like endgame tanking but it also takes way too long to level AND gear up an alt class at the first patch so I always end up time stalling and not actually doing meaningful shit.

Attached: 1521319740615.png (440x440, 197K)

Oh hey are you the user from last night? I can help you if you're free.

Holy shit dude you're awesome.

Calm down xeno. It was a meme

nobody thinks this
people realize using 1 ogcd is better than using multiple cds/gcds by another healer

So when the fuck do you use deployment tactics as a scholar?

Why don't you just join a static? I got into a decent one and I don't know anyone. You don't need to make one yourself

There's slim pickings on MMOs & entertainment on consoles, sue me niggern. I damn sure aren't buying that Black Desert garbage

With super horrible luck you'll never get bis, that's why pug raiders don't count. 10 weeks sounds about right, I'll give you another 2 for an even 3 months in case you miss a raid or can't clear first week. Still far from 5 months, most statics will take a short break from raiding until the next tier is out unless they want to gear alts or something.
As for raidlogging, that's up to the person playing. Some people like leveling all the jobs or doing stupid shit like pvp even though it sucks.

Why not give him yours if it's so easy?

when you have to extend shields duh
I have no idea

it used to be for spreading critical adloquium but now you can only spread normal adloquium

basically if you want a better aoe shield than succor

>be grey parser in e2s
>get both gear drops

Attached: 1565471858357.jpg (334x506, 39K)

>I usuallly do try Savage but not until the second raid tier releases.
Just do the first tier of savage. It's not as if people still do old tiers once new ones release unless its an expansion pack old, unsynced
There are "people" that do old tiers of current expac stuff but they're literally the bottom of the barrel trash trying to get carried by ilvl

LA HEE

I'm playing for the first time. I've gotten to lvl 50 and beat the vanilla story. Game is fun, paladin is fun, the later dungeons were a little challenging. Do I really have to play this story mode to get to the next expansion and my next class skills? I just want to gear up and run dungeons and explore and shit this sucks.

Attached: 1458115377272.jpg (5000x5000, 3.27M)

It is pretty easy if you know where to look. Looking in pf is not viable. There are all types of statics (chill slow prog, hardcoreish) that are constantly looking for members.

Attached: Capture.png (734x217, 18K)

Its a waste of an aetherflow point because the PLD is too fucking retarded to know what the skill does

Anyone have the emet selch remember us ninja edit?

I thought i was missing something since the cooldown seems fucking huge for what it does but i guess thats it huh

After two years of playing this game alone I gave up.
I like the game, story, OST... but being unable to make a single friend was too depressing so I just quit.

the majority of features are locked behind story, so if you aren't enjoying it then try to get invested in the story or just quit if you aren't having fun

prepull shields if the fight opens with a raidwide, ogcd way to refresh a shield on the tank in chain pulls
a crit adlo shield is still more than a regular one it's just not as much as it used to be that spreads

I make racial lore friendly comments in /sh and I never get in trouble.

>225+ replies later.... I am a retard

Attached: 1562007876071.png (338x327, 169K)

Also queue times for dps being ONE HOUR ON AVERAGE was too much to handle.

are there any normal dudes playing this game? All I meet are weebs and trannies.

You're telling people to beg random people over discord?

>i have no peripheral vision or spatial awareness and literally tunnel vision everything
ok

If it's some sad fuck complaining about how he can't find friends and use this game as a replacement for having an actual social life, it's probably a tranny abomination and you should probably avoid him

>meet flirty catgirl who tells me shes trans
>hit her up for a while until i get her to send me pics
>its a fucking HON
thank fuck we can change our names and block people

Where did NIN go so wrong?

Attached: Titan clears.png (1319x361, 39K)

What the fuck were you queuing for? I have 7-10 minute dps queues on Light pretty much 24/7

Chill dude it's just a recruitment discord where statics post their listings

Attached: Capture.png (1331x953, 146K)

Are fucking series? Discord fags are shit

>ONE HOUR ON AVERAGE
works on my machine, was leveling summoner and monk for the past few days (don't like playing scholar).
i did get a lot of 25 minute queues though

>be grey sch in e2s
>only because the whm wanted to be a 1-button dps despite my bitching on them to at least med2 on the PBAoEs

user most trannies don't look like the trannies in your porn

Attached: 1543661634715.png (390x413, 304K)

I've found some pretty chill statics with good players and made some good friends from that tool but if it's not your style than that's alright user, good luck to you!

Why are there so many BRDs? I thought DNC and MCH would be a lot more popular since they're both new jobs

if you cleared it's yours my man. that's how it goes.

>HON
What does this even mean?

prob cause bard has a raid dps increase as well as raid defense and a skill to increase single target healing, ontop of better personal dps than dancer

machinist can only do raid defense and dancer has weak personal dps

>Doing Sohm Al in roulette
>Get an AST as a healer
>We keep getting fucked
>Check the AST
>Has no sect active
What the fuck

Attached: 1481671383672.png (295x300, 115K)

>tell myself I'd go big dick this time
>2 months later
>I raidlog at best and looking for excuses not to show up to """optimization""" runs
I'm about to escape the degeneracy, I can feel it.

I can't decide for the life of me what DPS I want to try. I was interested in BLM, NIN, SMN and MCH.

except the numbers say the reverse of this, BRD's raidwide buffs don't even bring its rdps in line with MCH personal dps, and DNC outclasses both in rdps AND healing

Half the dungeons I run these days are old content that we keep wiping on, it's those fucks who pay to get lvl 80 or WoWfugees who are complete shitters. Serious I have seen so many healers dance around in a boss fight instead of dps because "hurr we not dps" in the past two weeks its retarded.

NIN and SMN are pieces of shit
BLM and MCH are braindead but BLM is cool and MCH is a wet noodle

youtube.com/watch?v=Wc4w0AXWcnI

This song is so goddamn good bros what the fuck

I'm always grinding for that undiscovered rare one. I met one on dating social media once that looked OK and was a virgin but I want one that looks great.

why the fuck do people like that song
hell yeah shitty processed vocals that are made to sound extra dissonant
straight into my ears please

Middle-aged, non-passable trannies. They're called that because they're the sort of people to call people 'hon'.

NIN and BLM are hard to play.
SMN and MCH are very easy and straightforward

>Tfw you wipe more often doing Qarn than any endgame dungeon because of the bees and the doom boss

>t. brainlet that doesn't understand themeing

They're called that because even though they look bad people still say to them "You look great hon", like honey.

does the story get any better?

Nigga it's doing fine. Just cause you forgot she don't care different indicate the reality

kekegenkai

Yes. ARR's story is just a very poorly-paced build up to establish your character as a hero and set up major plot points to be used later. After the stage is set, the kino starts coming.

The gap from ARR to HW is painful to do all at once, though 5.1 is supposed to bring a change to the story quests or something.

when you get close to heavensward the story quality skyrockets

ARR is pretty jank but still has some lore bits that have stayed relevant even all the way to shadowbringers

It's still a lot dummy

>5.1
5.3 user

Ah shit, that's even worse. Might as well buy a jump potion

That's how it should be. Classes that bring support and raise the dps of the entire party need to have lower personal dps.

cool. The traditional mmo aspects are pretty fun so I'll stick it out. Kinda sucks all these boss fights are easy now that everyone is overgeared.

Why haven't we heard a single word about fixing caster balance? The second a melee DPS turns out to be crap the devs go falling over themselves talking about fixing it but they're just gonna let casters stay fucked??

They really should lower the minimum ilvl for old content so people can't just blaze through the mechanics.

shut the fuck up smn deserves to suck fuck off nobody likes you

Very easy to play
No castbars, full mobility of running anywhere without losing uptime

RDMcuck pls.

They should item sync guildhests and make them mandatory to progress in the game.

After they add iLvl requirement to leveling dungeons first.

They used to require you to do a few guildhests as part of the 2.1 MSQ but they cut that out a long time ago.

WE DID EVERYTHING RIGHT. EVERYTHING THAT WAS ASKED OF US AND YET IT STILL COMES TO THIS.

Also a job that's been changed close to zero and what you should be doing is always super obvious so any retard can optimize it, it lost the only hard to manage part about it by losing foe's

guildhests don't teach you literally anything relevant

yo evilmadmike why do you have so much salt? lmfao

Of course they don't. Not in their current state, where you can ignore the mechanics and steamroll through them.

I just cleared it!

Attached: 1564750659918.gif (132x167, 4K)

oh good job! :)

No you retard, you could always steamroll them, but their mechanics aren't relevant to how most of the game actually turned out to be.

Those paladins have been burned one too many times trusting dumbass scholars

>well I've been low for a while now, I've used all my defensive cooldowns except for HG and still no heals, should I just heal myself? Nah I trust my healer to do his job he must know what he's doing
>Fucking dies

shinryu sounds like a dq song desu
and that's why it's great

>hurr content can't be updated

Your "most of the game" are the expansions. guildhests prepare you for ARR content.

Everything else requires some other kind of training that guildhests don't provide since they end at lv40.

So people keep doing the content, otherwise, it'll be long ass queues for the remainder if it's life cycle after 4 weeks.

dungeons are already on training wheels
the fuck more training do you even need

Attached: 1535599523362.jpg (1280x1804, 262K)

That's true for all the ranged phys dps though. It's also the hardest of the 3 to play well due to how their procs work

how puggable is e3s compared to 2

Attached: 1565110481327.png (774x448, 605K)

Why is he sweating?

Is tge loot cap between eden and eden savage shared?

Given it means you're with people who cleared the idiot-check that was E2S, much easier.

I want to ____ my beautiful branch!

shut the fuck up

Attached: 1560912757421.png (344x24, 6K)

guildhests actually are wasted potential
guildhests supposed to train you for future "WoW" like content. But in the end this entire idea was abandoned
Pretty sad.

Considering I had a 4k dps NIN in EX roulette today there needs to be more training wheels somewhere

You can't make people press buttons
If you make the entire rotation one button that you press to do max damage there will still be people who will fail to press it as many times as possible correctly

They should have stuck with them and consistently updated them with newer mechanics. Bonus points if they made them required in order to use the duty finder.

Guildhests need to be reworked into being part of Novice Network, and require you to keep up on them as you level/do msq, similar to how ShB cock-blocks you from beating it if you don't do your role quests, albeit those aren't tutorials.

I heal Tank to full at 50% everytime. Excog is handy to do it for me.

Expect tsunami 2 to go smoothly and then somehow smokers get fucked.

this

ahhh i can't take it anymore, i have no more space in my inventory

Just make some part of the MSQ a real dps check so shitters get hardstuck at Pa'jeet the dragon tamer or something until they git gud. I can't stand these 25 minute EX roulettes

Vishap at release walled so much of the playerbase that Yoshi had to nerf it a few weeks later just so they'd even be able to get into Heavensward. He should have never budged on that.

I told you frickin DUMMY

Attached: 1527678286608.jpg (2560x1707, 2.45M)

I've been using the doman enclave as a way to clean out my inventory.

I don't even remember what Vishap is

cannons
underfoot

The paladin can't see excog on his buffbar and the Scholar is the dumb one?

The first Steps of Faith

A lot of guildhests mechanics are not even exist in real dungeon/raid situations. Pretty fucking sad

They would do this, show you all the common mechanics, and you'll still see someone run away while they have the stack-on-me marker, or a WHM doing 0 dps.

Attached: es.jpg (1080x720, 71K)

not ringing a bell
I finished ARR probably like a month ago too

Yeah that was funny. People often left steps groups even after nerfs because people still couldn't hit the dragonators and they got ptsd from their previous clears

For them to be cute Midlander girls that you'll court and marry into a loving wholesome relationship and have many beautiful children together with

Attached: 4aa9e43761d85441f13047681a50c12e.jpg (600x1125, 65K)

Attached: 1549009491108.jpg (1024x640, 205K)

Yeah at the end of the day every fight in FFXIV is the same, lots of damage being thrown around, play simon says, dps as much as possible.

The simon says model has the unintended effect of forcing the dev to put unavoidable damage on cooldowns, every boss as a tankbuster and unavoidable raidwide attack, otherwise if everyone dodges everything no one even takes one speck of damage and the tanks go on autopilot since tankbusters are the only time they have to do anything during a raid.

Now comparing it to wow the tank gets continuous heavy damage and requires constant healing, so both are constantly doing something as opposed to only during boss cooldowns, he's not just a dps that has access to mitigation cooldowns (what other mmos has tanks that enhance their gear exclusively with dps stats?), meanwhile the dps and offtanks deal with adds/additional mechanics/gimmicks.

Now, I admit the Simon says model was really fun at first and even I was like "this is the future of MMOs" but them I realized I was stuck playing against the same boss in the same round arena (seriously, since after coil EVERY boss fight has been in a round/square arena) for eternity.

What would that be, user? Remember that she eagerly waits for her sapling to call her.

Attached: 45343535453545.jpg (1200x1600, 281K)

They can even teach people to heal+dps by using some kind of mini game. Advanced SSS

Pat on the head!

Not trying to shitpost. But people say monk is one of the easiest classes to play in the game.

If that was the case wouldn't it have one of the smallest whisker bars in the game? The only thing wider is black mage. Indicating that monk is actually very easy to mess up with monk and the the micro optimizations that monk can do can make a difference. I would agree it's easy to learn, but I think it has one of the highest skill cap classes in the game. Is my logic flawed somewhere?

Attached: firefox_2019-08-20_16-26-32.png (654x529, 18K)

>seriously, since after coil EVERY boss fight has been in a round/square arena
There are the donut arenas, and at least E3S and E4S play with the arena shape.

you ever think that people play games for fun and not for some bigger number?

>caring about fflogs tranny shit
kys

is WHM king of dungeon runs? Im decimating people in leveling

People who have jobs will never stay competitive with NEETs unless you timelock everything but eventually people will find ways around that. MMOs have always been huge timesinks to stay competitive, the people who couldn't put in the time played the game casually and did side activities and chatted instead of clearing endgame. Only nowadays we have a bunch of catchup mechanics and dailies so casuals can get to endgame content.

>replying to discord samefag

They'll do the minimum to pass the tutorial (or look up Mr.Happys guide), then go back to being a Netflix healer.

Attached: item02.jpg (300x160, 61K)

>Run twinning
>Break out as many behemoths on first boss as I can

CLEAN IT UP TANKIE

Doesn't perfect anatman opener require some addon? I guess that's where some of the gap comes in. The basic rotation is very easy though

That's due to all of your rich masters forced to pay taxes. You contribute nothing, if anything you're a leech yourself.

It's the difference between players with melee uptime know-how and those that don't basically, given MNK is the bandwagon job atm.

Perfect anatman opener is not GIANT difference. But user this is fflogs and now we have GIANT gear difference. Gear difference is huge.

If you would read, I'm not talking about parsing, but the differing levels of how skill level affects job performance.

It's often said that monk is one of the easiest classes here in Yea Forums (it's certainly overpowered) but I'm using the only metric available (fflogs) to show that's not the case. It's actually very easy to mess up monk.

Always remember that only a very small percentage of players use that website.
The data is skewed towards players who are trying to max out their dps contribution and are generally better at playing the game.

You can't judge a class' dificulty by it. Since most players that would have any trouble aren't using that website.

OOOOHHHHH.

>require some addon
whut

just learn how server ticks work

Anatman opener is still a dps gain even without the server tick thing.

If you somehow lose GL4, you're suppose to anatman inbetween gcd to get to gl4 and be in fist of fire to mitigate damage loss.

I really dig Eden 3 and the first Mhach boss for changing up the arena. One ocasionally shifts the arena shape as a whole while Mhach had two seperate fights/tasks on the upper and base floor during the second phase. I think we might see more shakeups in ShB in terms of battle structure and E3 and 4 were test runs on how they can shake it up.

Should I just say fuck it to E4S? It really doesn't seem worth waiting half an hour for a practice party for phase 2, get stuck on phase 1 for another 20 minutes, then someone leaving 5 minutes into finally getting passed phase 1.

Attached: 1562562797274.jpg (670x680, 300K)

Why add Gunbreaker as a tank? The game lacks healers not tanks

Also the whole concept doesn't really scream tanky to me, if anything gunbreaker feels more fitting as a glass cannon dps and dragoon makes a lot more sense as a tank thematically speaking

Was starting out as a an arcanist a mistake or is every class this fucking boring? I can't even bring myself to do the MSQ because it puts me into a coma.

rate the following communities for final fantasy XIV
>Yea Forums
>r3ddit
>gamefaqs
>neogaf
>official forums
>any other gaming boards?

Good choice!

Attached: 1562969841878.jpg (768x1024, 151K)

Both Squall and Seifer called themselves knights and worked to protect sorceresses. It's a thematically tanky class.

pugs will always suck. find/ make a static

>Yea Forums

Trannies, that's all I know

>job performance.
again fflogs doesn't take in consideration IL
average MNK with weapon will outperfom MNK without weapon
plus fflogs is not very correct because statics can upload good parse and ignore bad parse
or someone can upload random parse where "good" player was killed non stop by bad player

Yes all classes pre 60 are very boring. The newer classes but you have to get to that level before even unlocking them

Blue DPS players got tired of WAR so they added a (somewhat) more interesting blue DPS job. Now shitters come in two flavors instead of one

arcanist is one of most boring job alongside with DRG

For big pulling yes. Holy is and always has been ridiculously OP compared to anything other healers can do. It's like a free hallowed ground + damage on every pull.

holy shit just seeing the big dick damage and always topping the list feel fucking good

This game doesn't lack healers

Should I go Paladin or Dark Knight?

Game lacks GOOD healers. It doesn't lack healers. So many healers that don't even use half of their toolkit, and I not talking about the DPS side of things.

I always commend healers who go above a dps on the meters. It's not as common to see at 80 as it is in lower level dungeons but when it happens that guy clearly deserves it more than the dps

>either play boring ass healers or wait in queue longer than it would take to clear the dungeon
I hate this fucking shit so much

DRK sucks

PLD sucks

On the top end gear difference is pretty massive, but these differences in gear should be present in every job.

Bard and Dragoon for example dont have as much difference between low end and the top end, even thought they're most popular choices even at cutting edge progression.

GUB

I thought it was GNB

Paladin. Is definitely more fun while leveling, if you want to do big numbers, play GNB

No it's GNR

AAAAA I FUCKING HATE HEALING FUCK

>Be me
>Be a Sprout
>Just find out that you can get rewards from the current seasonal event
>Get one of everything
>Stock up a little bit on fireworks
Do you get to keep them even after the event is over?

Attached: 1536317902040.png (640x480, 500K)

Yes,

It's GUNBUSTAAA

Explain yourself.

any cool and normal type dudes playing on Faerie? i'm sick of meeting weebs and trannys

I had fun once
It was awful

>found the new lewd Ryne Twitter
fucking based

Attached: 1559088379829.png (682x554, 788K)

Attached: 3 reasons.jpg (200x250, 20K)

eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2019/The_Rising/
how come the events this year are so fucking garbage rewards-wise

Thanks, user.
I wonder how many of each I should get to last me a while. 100? 500? 1000? It's too much to bare! What should I do!?

Attached: 1565938012297.jpg (366x399, 19K)

>forgotten
>still up 80% from this time last year
"no"

Attached: active.png (740x371, 20K)

Why give you good stuff for free when they can make a shit load putting it on the mog station?

what the fuck are with the yellows in PvP recently

event rewards were never good. the best one is probably the ff15 event because it gives a 4 seater mount which the only other way to get in this game is to clear Eden 4 Savage.

>recently
twin enablers are ALWAYS trash

As many as you want and future use of them til next year or Christmas event.

>mounts
>emotes
>actually good-looking glams instead of this spriggan/happi shit

Do the Japanese even play pvp? I thought it was an NA thing

>another shitstola minion
>not runar
>not lady chai or her husband
>not feo ul
what a shit event

I would even take Ryne (vanilla or strawberry) but this is ridiculous

all of which suck. only notable reward is the regalia since it has a gameplay benefit.

As many as you can

Attached: Fireworks.jpg (253x445, 53K)

They all have gameplay benefits

the only classes i know that are upset right now are NIN (get fucked), SAM, and SMN being clunky. MCH's rework was widely well received, GNB is one of the best tanks right now, and most of the classes don't seem to mind the changes from what i've read. the story's good, the classes are fine, it was the best launch of an expac SE has ever had, it's better off than HW was, deal with it.

I stock up on as many as possible. Last winter I was like 1/4th of the way through my stash and kept firing off fireworks in dungeons and people were wondering where the fuck I got them even though the summer event was only a few months prior

People in this game are fucking retarded

BFA was the exact opposite and it was fucking trash outside Uldir. "Phone game" is the right term.

oh im not complaining about them sucking.
i'm wondering what's with them autistically not even aiming for first and just fucking hunting down one alliance over and over again.

How difficult is it to get a house in this game? Will I just be homeless forever?

Attached: 1541565857785.jpg (1695x2000, 1.63M)

for the past few days i 've notice them just constantly go after flames and just let mael fucking take the lead everytime. adders won't even get the ice they'll just fucking keep slamming the flames

>Japanese people are Wapanese
retard

yeah I'm sure those lady knickers or /dote emote has some real gameplay benefits over a mount that can carry 4 people in pve/pvp.

just use the inn like a true adventurer bro

i'm about there. been logging on more sporadically. i keep waiting on my friends to do savage but they're all busy. i just want a static.

What are the rerun items?

Apartment.

gotta wait till the end of the expansion.
sucks for you though.

t. guy who 3 medium and 3 small houses, 4 of these i'll never use. ;)

The damage Trump did to the US housing market is nothing compared to how fucked the housing market is in FFXIV. You'll never get one without RMT

you'll never get a house but you can get an apartment.

But I want to decorate my own place and ERP with someone like we're living together as a family.

Attached: 1382069642058.gif (350x464, 301K)

they will probably add more districts with ishgardian restoration, whenever that comes out

Attached: 1565926158107.jpg (742x743, 100K)

even if you spend real money there's no guarantee of getting a house because of the plot timer. some random person can walk up and bypass the timer by relocating or some bot can get snag it up.

Oh my bad, sorry for accidentally being helpful. In that case, kill yourself you fucking faggot

fuck off tranny. go stay in your contaiment data center

I fucking wish, I still have login queues in my literal who server.

link

apartments still do that

>kill yourself you fucking faggot
How will that get me a house?
>fuck off tranny.
No, you. Meme spouting retard.

Attached: 1535263849446.jpg (345x458, 28K)

>here's your dwarf plot bro

Attached: ishgard small house.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

same with neverreap, just pull to the wall 4head whats the harm in 3-4 bees doing that final sting at the same time gonna so 4head

Are there limited house plots in XIV?

come on dude, you know if you're gonna be right in the open saying you're gonna do ERP, something is wrong with you. that's not normal. take it in the bedroom. keep it secret fag.

>4head
kill yourself twitch zoomer

Attached: 1553731759086.png (225x224, 61K)

that would be nice if blm mnk drg werent also still top dog on raid dps metrics

There's limited space for housing. Each time they have added more space by adding more wards they fill up almost immediately the same day. So that's why apartments exist since they can generate instances at a moments notice while housing wards requires persistent servers due to everyone sharing the same zone instead of everything being instanced individually to players type of deal..

It took me two years to get a large plot

Trying to get a house is not even worth it in this game. Plus you need to keep a sub going if you don't want your plot to be scooped up by their automatic resell system.
If only Yoshi and SE actually thought of a way to do housing instances instead of this retarded archaic system. But then I remember just adding a new color of dyes can somehow break this game's coding.

Attached: 1488234560561.jpg (638x746, 69K)

So houses aren't private instances?

So many of those are either useless, borderline meaningless, or take literally 30 seconds to handle.

Uh... kupo?

i like the current housing system to be honest.
it's nice having something limited. makes it more special

>bought my house last summer before the housing crisis
suck it

Attached: 1560470762087.png (500x697, 133K)

>That one user who needs to keep mentioning they're from WoW and asks if they would like this game.

These threads have their own fucking template posts.

You don't have to. Just clear E2S and get the lightweight tomestone.

;^) kappa

whats the most chad mount and why is it the fire yeti

Attached: ffxiv_02172019_005643_986.png (1920x1080, 3.1M)

>bragging about needlessly paying extra
get a load of this queer

Attached: 1565225361332.jpg (298x419, 26K)

monks, as an op job, disproportionately get funneled all the gear in the early weeks to make 1st clears/reclears easier. Naturally, and likewise for other chad dps like blm, you can see their upper percentiles are far removed from the actual median
has nothing to do with the difficulty of the job, just sampling artifacts due to the circumstances of the tier

Don't you lose it if you unsubscribe from the game though?

Attached: 1403576296882.gif (500x282, 1.56M)

they're even more autismo over it than the west if anything

you lose it if you dont step into it for like a month

yes
even though Yoshi said in an interview he would never let that happen

It's an easy way to get (you)s

Attached: 1403192272758.gif (184x290, 412K)

We need 5 jobs in each role
Tanks
Paladin
Warrior
Dark Knight
Gunbreaker
>Judge

Healers
White Mage
Scholar
Astrologian
>Chemist
>Necromancer

Melee DPS
Monk
Dragoon
Ninja
Samurai
>Mystic Knight

Ranged Physical DPS
Bard
Machinist
Dancer
>Beastmaster
>Mime

Magic DPS
Black Mage
Summoner
Red Mage
>Geomancer
>Calculator

>large opens up
>happen to be checking the houses
>snipe it immediately
>next day a bunch of people show up and claim that someone in their FC died and their sub ran out and that's why the house was available
>they ask me to give the house back to them as a sign of respect for the dead
>tell them to eat shit
>purposely leave the house undecorated for months

Attached: 1551577970769.jpg (957x903, 83K)

inside of the house is instance, it's outside that's not. that's why you get similar instance restrictions inside a house but not outside it (get booted from house upon relog or finishing a duty, eb partner can only teleport to the outside of your house and not next to you inside, glam dresser not available)

that's fucking stupid

Attached: 092231.jpg (371x252, 32K)

Let's go get some ideas going. Here's my retarded ass idea for
>Calculator
Healer
Main gimmick is that every spell they do targets everyone, healing targets enemies as well and will heal them at a reduced potency. damage targets allies and hits them at a reduced potency. You have a CD that will get rid of this effect. Last spell is a MAJOR FUCKING AOE BIG DICK DAMAGE but will reduce all your allies HP to 1.

I'm gonna rip that pom off your head and shove down your godsdamned throat you furry little shite

>>Mystic Knight
honestly since Cloud was supposed to be a Mystic Knight this seems likely

Honest question since I've only been playing for two weeks.

What party dps support do those classes bring to the party?
I know ninjas have party wide attack buffs and Dancers can share theirs with a single partner. But what about MNK, BLM and DRG?

>not liking Moogles
also I was referencing the scene in ShB where you try to trick Y'shtola into thinking you're a Moogle.

if the inside wasn't instanced then the amount of plots possible would be significantly lower. if the outside was instanced then it would defeat the purpose of neighborhoods or be very difficult to host events with more than 100 people.

"WoL you dumb***, you better start making sense you rotten retard, or you're gonna be sorry. Maybe I'll rip your ASSHOLE out one by one, or maybe I'll put you in the g*ddamn furnance. How can someone with such a big, smart brain be hypnotized like a little *****, huh? Oh, Emet, I love you Emet. Come over here and give WoL a big sloppy kiss, Emet. Now pull you're head out of your g*ddamn *** and start ****ing helping us!"

Attached: kaine.png (593x903, 270K)

this is why housing should all be instanced
>BUT MUH OPEN WORLD
"No!"

MNK has Brotherhood, a 5% damage increase to anybody nearby, and people with the buff have a chance of giving chakra stacks to the MNK with when they use weaponskills

DRG has Battle Litany which increases critical chance by 10% for anybody nearby

BLM has no group buffs, they are a greedy DPS that just has big numbers

really need a new name for Chemist, since we already have Alchemist the healer can be Biochemist

mnk has brotherhood and mantra, drg has litany and dragonsight, blm has nothing
blm having nothing actually shows how disgusting the tuning is right now.
Parsing by raid dps should mean hundreds to thousands of dps the blm is doing should be being attributed back to the support jobs that enable that. Instead of say DNC: 12000dps and BLM: 16000dps if parsing personal dps, it'd would look more like DNC: 13500, BLM: 14500 (made up numbers of course)

That a selfish job like blm is still number one in that metric means they just outmuscle the support jobs with pure raw damage that badly. Even if you added all the damage from trick attack to the ninja and subtracted it from blm, blm still beats them by a mile.

Is SMN fun?

>thinking beastmaster isn't going to be number two on the fuck list

Attached: 1563050632602.jpg (1024x847, 53K)

Bro imagine casting Foul on every individual target. OFfags and Redditfags sleeping on this one

this is why apartments exist. it's all instanced. I mean an apartment room caps out at a small number like a instance would while a housing neighborhood could hold as many players until the servers crash.

FFXIV is the most shilled game on Yea Forums and has an unofficial general on this board.

>Necromancer
Melee Healer. Has a gap closer but still has cast times.

Im literally a cute middie WHM please marry me

Pls respond SMNbros

SMN is in a weird spot, you have to mash buttons faster than MNK so if that's your thing then go for it

try nin, they may not have the dps but all the combos are pretty neat.

I undestand and agree with most. We'd need a smart parser that could take into account current buffs and attribute them to the caster.

But I also raise you that in recent raids BLM has been ranking under Monk and other jobs.
While keeping top spot in dungeons.

Which imo just says more about how they can't stay rooted in place for as long in recent raids, which is in itself a contrived way of balancing.

wait, is the Phoenix that SMN SMNs the same Phoenix from CoB?

we need a caster DPS and I'd rather not boost a BLM

I've just tried SMN as my first caster class and got it up to lv60.
Unlike the other roles, I'm inclined to try another one. The summons feel like a gimmic, a stance, nothing else.

everything good about smn was wrecked in their shadowbringers revamp and they're in the cuckshed well and good now. On the upside, if you never knew what it was like before maybe you wont know any better and wont find its current iteration that offensive.
It's in the shed though, rdm raises better and blm does way way way more damage, there's no need for smn anywhere

Having the opposite experience. I seem to be getting absolute shit healers.

how the fuck do people keep track of what other people are doing beyond the absolute basics
>my tank didn't use all of his cooldowns!
how the fuck do you know

not the exact same one but a egi based on it

Attached: 1539470526933.jpg (828x898, 118K)

>is he dying
check his status
>is he dying quickly?
CHECK HIS STATUS

it kinda helps since you're pretty much always looking at his HP.

play all the jobs and you'll begin to see other people's mistakes more clearly.

Or just boot up Advanced Combat Tracker and you got all the combat data right there. I can see how many times you used a skill and when.

SMN is fine. Discord mafia hates SMN.
KB+M keks can't play SMN because of their carpal tunnel memes. SMN has worst fanbase in game. They often try to play victim card not OP = shed and spread rumors about "SMN is hardest job in game evah". Just play and decide by yourself

I'm not a Trump supporter?

I look at it a lot though, sure I notice when Rampart is up or whatever but I can't always keep track.

It's almost as if buffs and debuffs appear in the party list at all times.

yeah but you just gotta look and take note. if he's dying really really fast the whole run, see if he's using CD.

>KB+M keks can't play SMN because of their carpal tunnel memes.
how does controller have it any better

Controllers are used in fighting games like GG. What you press in XIV is joke compared to what you press in GG. Or DMC

That's exactly what it should be
Get the hell out of this genre you fucking normalfags you have ruined it beyond all compare

Attached: sento.png (500x500, 304K)

Should I try SMN on my gamepad?

I can't play MCH anymore because of the carpal tunnel memes.

Attached: 5hig6wn3w8h311.jpg (1080x1777, 639K)

your mad lol

Keyboards are also used in fighting games. Then they made a keyboard specifically designed for fighting games, called a Hitbox. Now people want to ban the keyboards from fighting games.

Keyboards are optimal for pressing lots of buttons, that's why you type on them. They suffer from a lack of analog.

MMOs that don't respect your time are soulless as fuck in game design. Even Japanese devs realize that.

>normalfags you have ruined it beyond all compare
Delusional. You was ecstatic kid who didn't even know about normalfags. They always played mmos. And pre wow mmos were hot garbage outside of ultima

Fuck, man. It’s still a 50/50 if Steps is going to be a wipe fest even in its current state.

Like, I’m a crappy player. But holy shit does content like Steps reveal the absolute dogshit players.

I'm probably the only person ITT logged in right now