Yaya in CTR

Discuss why Yaya Panda should be in CTR and why you want her in Speed class.

Attached: 1566329151158.png (1376x581, 873K)

Other urls found in this thread:

support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Crash-Team-Racing-Nitro-Fueled-Feedback-and-Bug-Reporting
rave.dj/f6eOibizziqBYQ
tiermaker.com/create/crash-team-racing-nitro-fueled-karts-rating-169103?presentationMode=false
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

also a reminder to use the official feedback page to report bugs, give feedback on class imbalance and item distribution and asking for Yaya
support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Crash-Team-Racing-Nitro-Fueled-Feedback-and-Bug-Reporting

Attached: 1566014091450.png (965x704, 247K)

If nothing else I admire your dedication to your obscure waifu. I hope your wish comes true.

Thanks. Bringing attention to my obscure waifu and making passable CTR threads feels like killing two birds with one stone

Attached: 1566226212596.png (197x256, 10K)

Did the other crash thread get deleted?

Remember to ask Beenox to buff Balanced and Turning or add an engine select through the feedback forum, lest our waifu end up as either of those classes.

Attached: honest_stat_bars.png (914x496, 170K)

Fuck jannies.

Attached: T565328187940.jpg (452x595, 71K)

Fuck that engine idea
You may as well make everyone speed class at that point

it did, not sure why exactly. Might have been slightly too lewd OP image, some mods are overly strict about that

Or just let me pick the character I want with the class I like racing with. Everybody is going to have different preferences. I’d like to see buffs to balance’s speed and turnings straight line drifting.

It doesn't matter what you're 'preferences' are. I'd prefer if boosts lasted longer, doesn't mean they should be.

If you people had your way the game would be Mario Kart.

Maybe being like Mario kart isn’t a bad thing? Maybe half the roster shouldn’t be handicapped?

They aren't. I literally only use Balanced characters and I win most of my games.

They’re as fast as turn characters and correct me if I’m wrong have a slower blue fire speed as well. Due to the random nature of the game it’s not impossible to do well with them but there’s no advantage to picking them when you can pick speed and use air braking and u turning.

You're looking at this wrong. The intention with classes is to have 4 different types of playing and ideally all f them should be great, just different. Having different characters locked to different classes makes those classes feel more coherent, makes you feel that the class is part of the characters personality, and it encourages you to try out new things. This is one of the things that makes CTR unique.

But if you remove that aspect and instead makes it so every character can be every class, then you are removing character traits from the characters, and inevitably you're also making the game significantly less diverse since everyone will just pick different characters but with the engine type they prefer

long story short, your idea isn't fun and therefor it should not be done

Attached: 1565828917881.jpg (1200x810, 101K)

>this is lewd according to Yea Forums
Jannies just deleted it cause theyre massive CTR hating cunts.

Attached: F1738EC4-D254-4272-8A30-21B006DF8E75.jpg (629x617, 35K)

The classes aren’t even recognized in game and are referred to as beginner, intermediate, and advanced. The philosophy of the classes that as you become a more confident racer you start picking intermediate characters then advanced. The races only go so many ways. What new stuff are you talking about should be done with balanced/turning that I wouldn’t think to do with an accel or speed?

The advantage is better cornering routes and more reserves on tighter tracks

You should be cornering and be aware of your lines as any class. Also what do their classes have to do with personality when some characters seemingly just got placed their randomly? I’d understand if big guys were fast and small animals are turn but they’re all over the place. Krunk being handling and Penta being speed will be some of the oddest choices I will never understand.

rave.dj/f6eOibizziqBYQ

Attached: 1566326889050.png (1019x811, 1.02M)

>You should be cornering and be aware of your lines as any class.
It's easier and more consistent with Balanced characters. That's the point. Speed characters just fuck up more often doing the same thing.

That’s also why you’re supposed to move up to speed characters once you’re confident enough with balanced characters.

well right now they kinda do serve their purpose if you merely play singeplayer, but not so much online. Ideally all classes should come with a few ups and downs to balance them.

>Turning should be very easy to handle both at normal and at high speeds, but have a harder time reaching high speeds.
>Accel should excel at getting a headstart at the game and also be able to shake off being fucked by items much more smoothly than other classes
>Speed should be able to go very fast very easy at the cost of being easily fucked over by items and having to predict the level a lot due to the bad turning
>Balanced should be decent at recovering from items, decent at handling at normal and high speeds, and decent at gaining high speed.

Right now, classes are fucked because they don't serve their purposes well enough. Accel has basically stolen Balanced's role because of how slow it is, and Turning's inability to keep reserves making it very hard to gain any speed at all where its handling would be put to good use.

Attached: 1565490868090.jpg (1860x2656, 354K)

And then get hit by items anyway, yes.

Attached: 1564164778887.png (340x236, 126K)

>Use lab farming to get all of the items in the store
>End up with two stickers left that's nowhere to be seen

Are the Fake Dinosaur stickers gonna be the same thing as the Tawna pink paint color?

Attached: 1562976836235.jpg (1374x1369, 692K)

probably, but not sure why this is bothering you so much. Those stickers are literal garbage, I'm significantly more annoyed by the lack of tawna pink

I need my speed demon!

Attached: 1566331621269.jpg (851x913, 81K)

No, they are shit, I just want the whole thing completed and done with. Practically the only reason why I even bothered buying the overpriced garbage sticker packs to begin with was just so I could say "Well; I got it and it's off the store now".

For classes to work well they might have to change how the karts race fundamentally? The classes would all need good straight line drifting so that way you’re not all over the track trying to build reserves as turn characters and maybe balanced. They would also have to make accel a way more recognizable stat, as it stands right now hitting max standard speed is already really fast no matter who you play as. It doesn’t matter who you are when you get hit by items because it’s detrimental but the only ones who are really hurt by it are slower characters because they just don’t have the speed to catch up.

>tfw you just play the characters you like regardless of class

Attached: D0E1F7CA-90F9-4183-B7E3-A661CE208CE7.jpg (1583x2048, 230K)

>tfw too furry and autistic to make a general
>need to shit up the already garbage board with horny furry time

XD my asian wallaby is soooo fucking sxy shit man im HARD

Feelsgoodman

Attached: DSDComeback.webm (800x450, 2.94M)

Attached: 1547406010616.jpg (1280x720, 299K)

beenox please address

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190819202941.jpg (3840x2160, 589K)

The key to balancing them lies in making the boost levels not scale entirely with top speed.

It would also help for them to actually be somewhat true to begin with

They should address that
We need more orbs

I think making balanced as fast as accel would be a good start, and maybe making turning as fast as current balanced

I heard ctr was ruined by microtransactions is this true

They literally aren't accessible ingame and payouts haven't changed. No.

That would help but I think turning would still struggle.

Meant for

wumpa coins can still be earned at the same rate as before which as long as you have online is decent, the mtx is a different tab in the store that you could easily overlook so not very intrusive at all

Not yet. Give it another month or so before they start fucking with the coin rate, then we can say for sure it's ruined. At the moment, it's just there.

Attached: 1562976469766.png (399x390, 309K)

I like the idea of buffing turning's reserves to be slightly easier to maintain

how's my setup?
gladiator Tiny is hard to work with

Attached: Glad Tiny.png (1017x843, 1.23M)

based and blue (orb) pilled

Attached: crash bandicoot WARPED.jpg (3840x2160, 801K)

i love you crashbro never stop posting

if you can be arsed, please do upload them somewhere and link them to beenox on the feedback page. Don't let this shit go unheard, make sure to add pressure to beenox's balancing team

Id rather just give them better straight line drifting. The drifting on them is way too much and just throws people off.

Attached: 364155B3-E4A8-489B-9C80-A81AB547040E.png (923x549, 579K)

well I should go to bed now, but have fun guys and don't forget to leave beenis your feedback so maybe next GP will feel less like a chaotic item fest

Attached: yaya_panda_by_ladyforeversister_dbo5gfi-fullview.jpg (1024x796, 58K)

Who are they going to add?
>Spyro
>Hunter
>Elora
>Bianca
>Gnasty Gnorc
>Ripto
>Sorceress
>Sheep

Attached: dork.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

elora with retro skin please

Assuming the datamine is accurate then I'm really hoping we get another Spyro prix next year or something. Moneybags, Elora, Bianca, Byrd, Agent 9 and Sheila would all be fun additions and it sucks that they got snubbed for this Prix. The villains are honestly some of the weakest characters in Spyro and we didn't really need all three of them.

The game wasn't, but any integrity or trust certainly was.

Dataminers found Gnasty, Ripto and Sorceress?

Yep, it's those three and Hunter alongside Spyro. Take it with a grain of salt though. While the mine has been almost completely accurate so far in regards to both characters and costumes it listed Baby Cortex and N. Trophy for the current Prix but they aren't in now so some of these guys might not actually be in.

tiermaker.com/create/crash-team-racing-nitro-fueled-karts-rating-169103?presentationMode=false

Attached: my-image(1).png (877x558, 765K)