What does this mean for the video game Spider-Man?

What does this mean for the video game Spider-Man?

Attached: Spider-Man out.png (579x398, 284K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marvels-spider-man.fandom.com/wiki/Scarlet_Spider_Suit
youtu.be/YyFVlrm-V9k?t=19
youtube.com/watch?v=rzLIUgnKY40
youtube.com/watch?v=1bqAnALe0K0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nothing

Nothing.

I wish this capeshit fad will end

Something.

Spiderman is worse in the MCU, Raimi's wasn't a part of that shit and it's the best.

i dunno lol

Disney is just going to buy Sony like they do with everything else

disney will just buy sony :^)

Planned MCU-appearances in future Spider-Man game sequels likely being canned. Also the Avengers building probably getting bombed off-screen.

Holy shit, Spider-Man 4 with Tobey might happen.

japanese companies can't be bought by other countries

not anytime soon
avengers is at its peak
also this, raimi movies are much better than the dogcrap we have now

Say that to Nissan.

>Snoy
>japanese anymore

you think you do, but you don't

UTERLY BASED, fuck this faggy new spiderman lusting after Ironfag

Avengers is dead already, no one wants go see captain Blockhead no matter how many tickets the mouse will buyback to fake a success.
Bo Iron man and no Captain America, Thor reduced to "le wacky retard xD" and what does even remain?

Can't Disney just throw billions dollars at Sony until Spider-Man becomes theirs?

> Muh fake rules
Cope more, Microsoft almost bought Nintendo.
> Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc. is an American entertainment company that produces, acquires and distributes filmed entertainment through multiple platforms
Disney will just buy Sony pictures
Kill yourself you subhuman pieces of shit

Disney BTFO

Top kek

Yes

The multi century fad.

>Yea Forums so contrarian against Disney that they are supporting Sony Pictures

Attached: 1564796391928.png (1268x670, 84K)

>Cope more, Microsoft almost bought Nintendo.
xtards actually believe this

Holland Spider-Man actually looks like a teenager, Toby looked like a fucking 30 year old even in 2002.

wtf i love sony now

Based.

I honestly hope this shit dies off, phase 4 bombs and superheroes are put to bed until the inevitable nostalgia cash grab in 20 years. There is no reason to go on, iron man and cap dying, thor retiring and hulk becoming irrelevant is the perfect drop off point for people. Why does anyone want more?

>Yea Forums so contrarian that they support fucking Disney over a video game company

so can Sony make a Spider-Man movie with Holland that is kinda a sequel to Far from Home (without MCU characters) or is that a no-go?

>fad

Attached: 1513488314427.png (499x338, 38K)

That only applies to companies from a certain era. To put it simply companies over 100 years old are protected.

>Microsoft almost bought Nintendo.
No they didn't, they WANTED to but then they couldn't.

>Sony pictures made spiderverse
Why not? you seriously like MCU Spiderman?

Based Sony securing Spidey from the zionists.

Attached: 1554323205111.png (631x710, 1003K)

Microsoft tried to buy Nintendo for 25 Billion back in 1999, but Nintendo refused since Hiroshi Yamauchi didnt like the idea and believed that Microsoft lacked the understanding of the gaming industry.

>harmless incompetent retards vs one of the most dangerous and despicable corporations to exist today

I mean, its not but you can delude yourself into thinking it it. Toby was a good Peter but he was a terrible Spiderman.

He means films not in general. They are literally ruin cinema. There's less originality than ever and only foreign movies and art house/indie is interesting anymore.

You say that like Sony is any good for the industry

Sony doesn't even make video games you fucking retard, they develop consoles & other companies like EA & Activision make games that sell said consoles

Can you call it a fad if its been like 17 years now?

You say that like JEWS are any good for the industry.

Attached: 1556742946964.jpg (768x836, 87K)

Kek. Phase 4 is going to be a disaster.

>but Nintendo refused since Hiroshi Yamauchi didnt like the idea
It didn't even get past NoA let alone to Yama

The PS4 Peter looks like he's in his thirties and he's what, 23?

That's pretty obnoxious of Sony considering the only reason they made a profit this year was because of Infinity War creating hype for Sony's Spider-man movie.

>superhero fad dies off
>movies just stop being made
Enjoy reality user :)

Attached: 12312312312312312381792837192.png (785x731, 201K)

>Spiderman the biggest he's been since the Raimi movies
>Very successful reception of him in the MCU
>Printing money, great marketing for their video game series that was also very successful
>Say fuck it and pull the plug
Are they expecting to make another smash hit like the Amazing Spiderman movies or something?

Butthurt Holland fan

>tfw unapologetic Raimifag watching the downfall of TASM and MCU Spidey

Attached: raindrops.webm (854x480, 1.42M)

Sony Pictures are the ones who made the Emoji movie and Sausage party
you're really going to defend those cretins just to spite the MCU?

>avengers is at its peak
yeah it's about time to let gravity do it's thing

>Sony doesn't even make video games you fucking retard

Attached: 1350509113338.jpg (805x935, 68K)

So I'm guessing Sony tried to grub more money than was reasonable despite having literally no fucking hand in the creation of these movies.

Pete was in school for less than like, ten issues before he graduated.

If you read the fucking comics from the past few decades, you would know he's always been written to be around twenty five at youngest

Cry more. I like capefilms more than the garbage that we got from 2000s era cinema

Sony being a combination of nip and American jews

No, it's the other way around. Disney wanted most of the money.

They also made Spiderverse which shits on the MCU movies so you can shove your argument up your ass

>Japanese companies
I got some bad news for you.

>avengers is at its peak
they got rid of some of their most popular characters, odds are it'll start going downhill from here

based sony, disney can't have everything

Sony hasn't made a successful game since Gran Turismo 1, all of their games are developed by 3rd party studios

I hope Sony enjoys their new Mouse overlords since they will get bought out, just like Fox.

I guess your precious god Raimi didn't read them either since he made Peter a high school kid lmao

yes because i will praise the corporation that makes awful CGI remakes

>MCU
Who
Fucking
Cares

>disney can't have everything
Tell that to Fox.

COPE, it will happen & there's nothing you Sonyfags can do about it

Attached: 07-disney-tv-and-film.png (555x820, 276K)

Sony pictures is trying to get bought out. Its obvious they dont have a fucking clue what they are doing and the mouse likes to throw around money. 25 bil ill guess.

>Sony hasn't made a successful game since Gran Turismo 1
Is this what you tell yourself at night while GOW4 has sold more than ten million copies in one year and won GOTY?

Nice "no-u", zionist bootlicker.

i was upset toby didnt voice himself in spider-verse

Attached: my-image (36).png (1216x929, 690K)

More Spiderverse movies since the first was a success.

>himself
?

This is undoubtedly what Sony wants. Their movie studio branch is not very profitable at all as opposed to their electronics and Playstation brands. They are just holding Spider-Man hostage to make Disney buy that whole thing from them.

Its already not the avengers building

That's not a no u.

>the gigajew

Thank fucking god.
Spider-man is the only decent Marvel property, about time he is rescued from the shitfest that is the Didney MCU.

I can't wait for Disney to buy Sony, they will finally kill Sony and their shit fanbase.

isn't this missing all the fox acquisitions

>Disney wanted most of the money.
Yes, and that's understandable when they're the ones investing all the time, money and effort into these movies. Sony glees over Homecoming being profitable because they earned 95% of the profits yet had almost no hand in production. From what I'm reading, Sony wanted to keep that 95% profit margin instead of a 50/50 split. So they are in fact Japanese kikes that ez cash for nothing.

Well guys, expect Spider-Man to be cut from all future Marvel video games and properties. ESPECIALLY mobile games that are currently running. They'll snip him out just like they did with X-Men and Fantastic Four.

Attached: 1565120864470.png (589x726, 28K)

>sony doesnt even make games
>sony hasnt made a successful game
get your story straight before trying to shitpost

>sony tried to outjew the jew
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

>infinity war better than endgame
good list

isnt the old slob spiderman spose to be raimi verse? its been a while since i watched it

Well, Sony just fucked up didn't they. Spiderman being in the MCU was the thing keeping him in the limelight. Plus now Disney is going to get way more aggressive.

>making a tier list for the fucking mcu
>posting it on Yea Forums

Pathetic.

Attached: No more Iron Man JR.png (581x483, 173K)

>I can't wait for Disney to buy Sony to kill it
If Marvel serves as an example, they'll just make the PS brand bigger and better and make the other two a bigger joke than they already are

NINTENDO>>>>BASEDNY

I HOPE THEIR GAMES BRANKUPT NOW I HOPE NOBODY BUYS CRAP OF WAR 5 AND PS5 I HOPE THEY FLOP AFTER THIS

IT WILL BE AMAZING TO WATCH

Spiderverse barely broke even and the next planned movie was a fucking romantic comedy

Nips will never sell Sony to filthy goyim peddlers. Stay coping libtard.

I'm conflicted, on one hand I appreciate anyone fucking Disney in the ass but on the other, Sony's so fucking retarded that they are gonna ruin another Spider-Man movie series

Attached: DtcZEKHUUAAkM2l.jpg (577x675, 32K)

ah that sucks, i liked iron man jr

Disney is just going to buy Sony, since they are American now

fuck em

X-men and F4 baybee

Attached: 1545526007673.jpg (1126x1115, 205K)

those are just for the movies. games will stay the same.

This, spiderverse proved to be better than MCU Spidey and Disney didn't even understand the character anyway.
SpiderMAN, not ironboy. Whoever thought uncle Ben wasn't important in FFH and Tony was more important to Peter needs a fucking smack

first few issues fag
he's in hs in amazing fantasy 15 until amazing Spider-Man 28

This.
Only capeshit movie in the last decade that was unironically good

those movies were pretty underrated

Well the American branches at least.

It only became huge after the first avengers

You literally copied his post here
and changed to
>nice "no-u"
Amazing

>about time he is rescued from the shitfest that is the Didney MCU.
I don't see how people can spout shit like this when Disney is the one who rescued Spider-Man from those godawful Andrew Garfield movies

unironically seething nincel

Attached: 1514708848940.jpg (693x693, 66K)

Basically yes but technically no

>Well guys, expect Spider-Man to be cut from all future Marvel video games and properties. ESPECIALLY mobile games that are currently running. They'll snip him out just like they did with X-Men and Fantastic Four.
Oh shit you're right. Marvel will fucking do it too.

man, corporate shills are seething itt

Again that's still not a "no u". That's clarification that

>turning SJW Sony even more SJW while people will hate Sony just as much as Disney moving over to Microsoft and Nintendo
I'm fine with Sony dying.

I only watch Sony superhero movies. Real man I am

This
I'm so fucking tired of these lazily done CGI shitshows

Stay mad that your jewish comic universe won't have based-man.

You guys used to shit on Spiderverse for having Miles as the main character, and now you defend it just to spite the MCU. Fucking hysterical

Japan loves Disney more than Americans do, Frozen is the 3rd highest grossing film in Japanese history

>Marvel will fucking do it too.
Isn't Ike out though? He was the reason it happened.

Raimi won't be brought back. Modern Disney would never allow something like the scene where Peter calls MJ a "jungle fevered coal-burning cumpdumpster" to happen in their safe and trigger-free MCU Spiderman movie.

Good.

Attached: 1426088106473.jpg (274x242, 65K)

It's funny because this comes a day after Sony gobbled up Insomniac.

Homecoming is a legitimately worse film than all of those combined.

>while people will hate Sony just as much as Disney
Yes that's why despite the "hate" Lion King and Aladding got, they made more than a billion in box office, if that's the price of hate then Nintendo and Microsoft wished they were hated more

This is the same fanbase who started hating persona when they thought it was being ported due to Joker's reveal

And Spirited Away is the first, based nips acknowledging they have the pristine animation industry.

lol okay buddy

Good maybe now he can go back to being Spider-Man instead of Iron Man Jr.

inb4 the mouse buys out sony for 20bil, ez money

>it's real
Holy fuck based Sony

>You guys used to shit on Spiderverse for having Miles as the main character,
user only you and a few election tourists did that

in the long run two decades might seem like nothing, plus they already got rid of their most popular characters so it's all downhill from here

new spidey has been basically the only good capeshit. ant-man is cool too. raimi Spider-Man can be pretty cringe desu

>disney starts to shove woman into the MCU

>SONY GOES AND CENSORS IT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: son(y)cership.jpg (3232x2016, 1.98M)

> Sonyfags seething this badly because now the evil Mouse overlord is going to control not only the media industry but all of the gaming industry as well

the people on Yea Forums who actually went to go see it liked it when it came out

Sony are just being retarded communists on all fronts now aren't they?

Disney fucked Star Wars and gave the rights for video games to fucking EA, so fuck them

>Sony glees over Homecoming being profitable because they earned 95% of the profits yet had almost no hand in production. From what I'm reading, Sony wanted to keep that 95% profit margin instead of a 50/50 split. So they are in fact Japanese kikes that ez cash for nothing.

Yeah, because Sony own the fucking movie rights. Disney didn't have to agree, they're the ones who want to make Spider-Man movies and all the merchandising that comes with it, so pay the fuck up or shut up multi billion dollar conglomerate. Buy the rights off of Sony or shut the fuck up and cut Spider-Man out of your plans

I still don't know how those dogshit movies did well.

Something like that has to be approved by several other higher ups, not just one person. There is no way in hell that Marvel is letting Sony get away with this. The decision has led to a knock-on effect for all future MCU movies and some story threads we don't know about.

Sony spiderman is best spiderman, I can only rejoice for this news. I was only pointing out the retardation of those posts.
Now go stay mad about your horrible life and shitpost on Yea Forums all day to make yourself feel better.

It already is. We just gotta wait now. The high is over and nobody cares about what comes next, especially since it'll probably be just full blown propaganda.

Based and Scholomopilled

Yep.

>replying to yourself
>lying to yourself

Imagine being whatever Sony rep it was that's responsible for the biggest financial blunder in the last decade

Its true.
Turning Spider-Man into a Tony Stark wankfest was the worst thing to happen to the property.

> is going to control not only the media industry but all of the gaming industry as well
>gaming industry as well
what

>Sony spiderman is best spiderman
Did people just forget the Amazing Spider-Man 1 and 2 exist?

DONT WORRY SONYBROS
WE WONT LET (((THEM))) RUIN OUR BASED BOI

Attached: 1536491284358.jpg (1026x581, 177K)

shit taste

> they're the ones who want to make Spider-Man movies and all the merchandising that comes with it
Marvel actually owns all rights to Spider-Man when it comes to merchandising. Sony earns fuck all from toys, shirts etc.

This was expected. Now that the meat of the MCU is out of the way, they can make bring in their own Spiderman cinematic universe.

Sony pictures is worth 30 Billion
Disney bought Fox for like 70 Billion
Disney is going to overpay out the ass to purchase Sony Pictures

Remember the leaks

Attached: 1566332778933.jpg (1394x1442, 205K)

Has whatever the fuck is going on with the movies ever effected the production of games outside of Marvel vs. Capcom

Attached: 1530565140529.jpg (592x555, 60K)

The Spider-Man game was a better movie than the movies.

who cares when they're going to make millions off of disney+

Attached: U0wThBU.png (581x613, 315K)

EA has always done star wars

>Turning Spider-Man into a Tony Stark wankfest was the worst thing to happen to the property.
I thought that was the Spider Totem stuff?

No matter what you think about MCU Spider-Man, saying that the Garfield movies are better is just pure nonsense, just straight up shitposting

Cap this post: Spidey will be a part of Sony’s new video game universe and will be referenced in the next God of War.

>Cry more. I like capefilms more than the garbage that we got from 2000s era cinema

Attached: 1565120920248.png (344x971, 214K)

>Yea Forums hates Sony so much they are willing to bend over to the Mouse and encourage them to buy even MORE big companies
The PS4 really broke this place didnt it?

Tom Holland Spidey is great, this is fucking awful. Now we'll just get another fucking unwatchable movie like Amazing Spider-Man 2 and Venom.

user that was /pol/, not Yea Forums. In truth i wasn't interested until i saw it and it won me over. It's the standard super hero films should aspire to be. Also Raimi too

The only movies that were popular in the 2000s were shitty romcoms, and garbage like Jackass. So glad we're past that shitty era.

Fucking hell this is the Nintendo Playstation all over again. Sony does fuck all work but wants most of the profit.

Nobody is advocating for it, we're telling you that it's inevitable. Sony just doomed themselves, the Mouse wants that Spider cash.

At least those were Spider-Man movies and not thinly veiled Iron Man spinoffs.

Tom Holland will continue at least for the next 2 movies, it just won't be part of the MCU.

The bubble will burst soon with most of the original MCU actors leaving their roles.

Sony are Japanese Disney anyway dude.

>What does this mean for the video game Spider-Man?

nothing. why would it affect anything? the spider man video game had nothing to do with the MCU.

>muh /pol/ boogeyman
grow up

>Sony just doomed themselves
Yes I've been hearing about Sony's bankrupcy since the PS3, there wont ever be a PS4

Whoops, my bad then. Still, Sony's got Disney's dick in a vise and they're gonna need to accept the deal or fuck off.

I'd cast Mike as the next Peter Parker desu

Attached: 1554074029536.jpg (600x800, 62K)

Sony wont sell Sony Pictures to Disney, most they would do is just sell their capeshit rights. But even then Sony will still gouge the fuck out of them.

They aren't. They focus way too much on Peter's parents, who have NEVER been important to Peter's story.

Doubt it, Marvel still has a fair amount of Heroes to exploit.

I can't wait for that day, I will throw a party when Sony gets bought out by Disney.

t. Seething tendie

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."

Attached: Goebbels.jpg (220x319, 15K)

have you seen any marvel games recently, at all?

Who fucking knows. The only thing you can be sure off is that MCU fans will boycott the next spiderman movie and the franchise will be crippled, if not dead

>But even then Sony will still gouge the fuck out of them.
They really couldn't. Disney and Marvel wouldn't be afraid of killing off Peter and replacing him with someone else.

There is no way in hell Disney and Marvel actually allows this to happen. The cliffhanger and post credits scene at the end of Far From Home is literally too huge for the MCU to ignore and would leave massive plot holes going forward. Some Sony execs are about to "disappear" and be replaced with some very Disney-friendly new ones that will come to a deal. Sony has no power to actually walk away here, literally none.

>soon
We have almost nothing but third party literal who's coming for the next wave of marvel movies. Nothing but fresh beginnings. It will be the true test of whether or not capeshit will stand the test of time.

PS4 spiderman seemed pretty unfucking related

Sony Pictures is worth far less than what the Mouse paid for 20th Century Fox, my dude. We're not talking the entire company, we're talking the movie division. This is a move that Disney has no doubt been planning for years but now their hand has been forced. They want Spidey, they want Venom, they want that rogues gallery.

That's weird because how i remember it Yea Forums Yea Forums and Yea Forums loved spiderverse and we would constantly

He was in high school for a total of 10-15 minutes of Spiderman 1, then College in 2. What point are you trying to make?

He's in college by Spider-Man 2 you moron

good luck getting any crossovers
nostalgiafag

Yeah but Kevin Feigi wont be on as director; sony will use horrible CGI and shitty writers like they did for the reboot after Raimi's trilogy.

Are you retarded? One released like last month.

>Sony buys the shitty studio that made Spiderman
>can no longer make a sequel to it
Based fucking Disney
I hope Disney let's Microsoft make a Spiderman game for Xbone and PC only.

Oh but they do, and Disney can just retcon Spider-man.

>pic
based

But the big ones that made the franchise so popular are gone now. Cap. America, Iron Man, and possibly Thor and Hulk. Plus now Spider-Man.
Only super heroes left are the B and C-teams and the strong women heroes.

fuck off to Yea Forums mouseshills

Attached: fuck disney.jpg (728x406, 67K)

>Did people just forget the Amazing Spider-Man 1 and 2 exist?
Yes. Due to how mediocre and boring they were.

And Sony knows that, that's why they wont bend the knee and give it away for a couple billion when they know Spidey worth is more

What they did is actually full on capitalist
Disney wanted more money and sony didn't want to give them more

The CGI in the Amazing Spider-Man movies was much better than in the MCU ones.

What else does the MCU need spiderman for? Disney already has Thor/Gotg, x-men and F4

I mean is gonna be another 5-10 years or so until the next Avengers movie with the new faces.

Why would it, vidya=/=movies the only reason x-men and such get shit on was because they coulsnt advertise them for the ShitCU

Can't wait for round 2 of PS4 smashing over this

>imagine clamoring literal zionists that only make use of cinema to spread degeneracy

>can no longer make a sequel to it
Did Nintendo had to ask permission to Sony to include him and Venom in UMA3? No? Then shut up

So MCU spiderman is eternally BTFO by Mysterio? That's awesome. Jake killed capeshit with one film.

>Sony doesn't even make video games
Sony is the largest video game publisher and owns a lot of studios, you fucking idiot.

>Sony hasn't made a successful game since Gran Turismo 1
They have been breaking sales record with every major first party game they release for the past few years.

Mouse shills are literally SEETHING.

But Sony now completely owns Spidey, not Disney. Did you even read the OP post?

Spiderverse was unrelated to the MCU but people still loved it.

You can definitely expect them to kill Peter off in the comics or pull another Superior Spider Man. Anything to keep merchandise from being tied back to a Sony spiderman

Literally the name alone
It's just something for parents to take their kids to

Other way around user. This is like Fox with Xmen.

Not really. Maybe its my autism but I can't stand some of the CGI there. However, ultimately, the story and characters suffer. That's what matters most to me.

>he rates Raimi-man

How was Jake Gyllenhaal in that? Dont think Ive ever seen him as a badguy before.

No, Tom Holland will continue as Spidey from where FFH left off, it just won't have any MCU stuff anymore.

>Iron Man and Captain America are gone
>Thor will be replaced by femThor
>Sony is taking away Spiderman
all the big ones are gone or will be soon

>But the big ones that made the franchise so popular are gone now. Cap. America, Iron Man, and possibly Thor and Hulk.
One, it's a comic movie, they can use any reason to bring back characters with different appearances.
Two, they have access to the characters they got in the Fox buyout again like the FF and X-men, Wolverine and Deadpool in particular being their most popular characters.

That was while everyone was happy with spider man. Don't get me wrong. People will still go see a spider-man movie, animated or live action. But there will be a backlash

>Did Nintendo had to ask permission to Sony to include him and Venom in UMA3?
Sony exclusively owns the rights to theatrical content for Spider-Man. Video games and such are out of their hands. The Spider-Man PS4 game was exclusive purely because of the circumstances with Insomniac and Sony funding it with Marvel.

>I hope Disney let's Microsoft make a Spiderman game for Xbone and PC only.

what?
sony owns the rights to spiderman. not disney.
why do you think this story is a big deal for the MCU?
without sonys partnership, that means spidey wont be part of the MCU anymore.

(((people)))

>Yea Forums is able to sanely discuss capeshit more so that Yea Forums
What the fuck? Does that mean Yea Forums has good vidya threads?

Attached: 68759367y658467uy5.jpg (800x781, 65K)

Based

Spiderman should honestly be in DC. DC is miles above Marvel

Backlash from a bunch of retarded zoomer nerds that will watch it anyways.

>Based fucking Disney

Attached: 1556333218068.jpg (1024x683, 53K)

Spider-Man 2 for the PS5 is definitely cancelled now if there wasn't a deal in place for a sequel

>Iron Man was always Peter's role model, Uncle Ben? Who's that?

Attached: 1495280611373.jpg (304x251, 16K)

>Disney will own the rights to (You) in your lifetime
How do I stop myself from being sold to the mouse?

>the first was a success.
user...

Attached: crying.jpg (800x450, 153K)

Nigger, we've got BASED ANT-MAN

Raimi's Spider-man 1&2 will always be the best, mainly because they were actual movies and not cheap cashgrabs

>all the big ones are gone
Not even remotely close
Also in the comics Thor is a man again.

you already know what it means.

Attached: 123141315134.jpg (1198x843, 96K)

you forget retard strength from all the money they spend. If they all push in a single direction, then its done

People will boycott Sony and PS5 will sell like shit

Yea Forums has good off topic threads.

Even /pol/ discusses video games better than Yea Forums

>Without Marvel, Spiderman 2 is never ever
You realize Sony can still fund it without their help right?

No, they only think they do. Believe me. All of this is based around deals Sony made with Marvel before Disney ever owned Marvel. Disney is basically the most powerful corporation in the world with far more bargaining power and reach than Sony could ever dream of or that Marvel ever had before. They aren't going to allow this to stand and Sony is not powerful enough to stop it. Expect this story to be updated about them coming to a new agreement or Disney outright buying it all back and owning most of Sony instead before long.

nigger the second Antman movie was a flop

Actually Peter Parker, the younger blonde Peter, (not Peter B. Parker, the slob older one) is the only one with any kind of reference to the Raimi films, there's a brief bit acknowledging the dance sequence from Spider-man 3 when he does his recap bit.

I didn't know Sony had rights to Spider-man games

It has already happened. We all already belong to Disney, Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Apple, etc.

He's talking about the movies jackass, all of third phase MCU films are either Avengers leftovers or literally who's

what the fuck are you talking about? doesnt even make any sense.

i think the majority of the people in this thread has no fucking clue whats going on.

>Venomchads win again
Based.
You lads ready for Venom 2: featuring Tobey Maguire?

Attached: 1566332441889.jpg (981x787, 70K)

No it wasn't. It made profit with similar ticket sales to Doctor Strange.

Can't stop the best character in the MCU.

Attached: BASED MAN.png (1027x1314, 1.15M)

there is no more art
only cash grabs

>haha they will just recast them and everything will be fine
Kek. I'm sure the black, trans woman Captain America will be great.
And X-men hasn't been popular since the first trilogy, outside of Hugh Jackman's Wolverine movies. None of the people from the original X-men, including Jackman, will be coming back for any MCU; you're going to get the rejects like Jennifer Lawrence.

Real chads don't give a fuck about movie suits and just wanted more suits from the comics.

And those fuckers never gave us Ben Reilly Spider-man suit.

fuck and away from home was so good

They can try but they'll be sued.
If anything you're more likely to see Spiderman on other platforms now.

As nice as those trips are, Sony holds zero rights to Spider-Man for video games. The sequel is impossible without cooperation with Marvel.

Attached: Dubs.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

>PS5 will sell like shit
Every time this is said, you add another million to the PS5 lifetime sales

It's the same as the x-men and fantastic 4. While they were owned by Fox and movies were being made of them, merchandise and video games were almost non-existent. Once Sony takes spider-man away, expect spider-man related merch to take a dive as well. Obviously not as much since he's Marvel's biggest star but i wouldn't be surprised if a game is off the table now

>I'm sure the black, trans woman Captain America will be great.
What? user, that phase of Marvel died with Bendis. Pretty much everyone is back in their regular places races and all.

There's still gonna be Holland Spidey movies. It's just that Feige won't be involved. What this means is that there'll be proper Spider-Man movies without Iron Man worship or Avengers shit.

>Even /pol/ discusses video games better than Yea Forums
That's completely wrong unless you're talking about specific games

isn't sony bigger than disney?

Which Rudd would win, Antman or Celery Man?

Spider-Man 2 is still happening with or without the deal. Get over it.

How do we stop them?

This might be the silver lining. A proper standalone spider-man movie. But sucks you have to give up the universe he's become a part of to do it

>mfw the only good movies in the MCU were Iron-Man and Infinity War
>two movies that had ten year long gap between them

Attached: 1533761295308.png (288x288, 70K)

>Disney is basically the most powerful corporation in the world
Kek, they're literally not. The only thin in favor of them is the zionist monopoly, Disney by itself isn't powerful at all.

>Jennifer Lawrence
That bitch dead

So you're suggesting Sony is so retarded that they'd open themselves up to a potential several million dollar lawsuit and the loss of all profits from a video game they have no rights to be making without Marvel's approval?

>PSpiderman was a success
>Sony bought the guys responsible for it
Unless they want a Spidey sequel to be as shit as the upcoming Avengers game, they'll probably swallow their pride and let them do it just for more money

>black panther at bottom
Lmao can you get more contrarian?
Didnt even feel that woke desu. Warmonger was probably the most sympathetic villain in entire MCU.

Good

Spider-Man's current storyline with Centipede guy and Mephisto is a lot like Doomsday Clock. Shit's gonna go down, and I can see Spidey going apeshit and stomping Centipede/Mephisto just as Superman will do against Dr. Manhattan.

Then sony will die when Sony sues them into oblivion.
They have absolutely no video game rights to spiderman.

>Teaser for Spider Man 4 is released
>Sony pulls out of MCU deal
>Fans rallying for more Tobey stuff
you guys ready for spiderkino to return

Attached: TobeyinMCU.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

As someone who dislikes the MCU, I agree but Winter Soldier was also solid.

you stop watching their shit.
and stop being a fucking faggot.
maybe try one push-up a day.
oh, and fuck you.

FUCK
YES

>Ant-Man movies that low
What fucking queer made this? The first movie doesn't deserve to be put next to the shitty Dark World flick, and the sequel is easily as good as Doctor Strange.

>they'll probably swallow their pride and let them do it just for more money
Or, get this, they'll just go to a DIFFERENT developer and get a spiderman game made because Sony has no rights to it but Disney can still make use of the free publicity Sony puts out with a movie. Hopefully they go with someone who can get swinging right this time

>Sony Computer Entertainment and Sony Pictures are the exact same thing
Why is Yea Forums so retarded?

China

>PS4 spider-man gets pulled from sale
LOL

>the marvel capeshit fad is officially over thanks to based sony
why can't we stop winning, sonychads?

Attached: sonyalwayswins.jpg (641x731, 73K)

Attached: 0_2014-05-30_00008.png (209x214, 3K)

>this is your brain on xbone

sony owns spiderman you fucking dipstick, how fucking dumb can you be? no wonder you fucking bought your xbox one

>Or, get this, they'll just go to a DIFFERENT developer and get a spiderman game made
Yes because all the ones before the latest one were such successes right?

It's a sonyfag thing. I've seen a few people say that Sony owns Spyro due to the acquisition.
They legitimately don't know a thing about Sony and just praise the brand.

>i wouldn't be surprised if a game is off the table now

uhh what?
>sony owns spiderman
>sony now officially owns Insomniac games; creator of Spiderman on ps4
>thinking they wont make a sequel

are you fucking dumb?

>being happy about something that will effect you negatively
btfo?

Changing branches doesn't suddenly give one side the rights to Spider-Man. Why the hell would Marvel play ball with one but not the other? They're going to hit Sony where it hurts and snip out what they can do with Spider-Man across the board.

>sony owns the rights to spiderman
They don't own everything.

>What the fuck? Does that mean Yea Forums has good vidya threads?
Yes.

sony owns MOVIE spider-man, not video game

the end of the marvel capeshit fad isn't a "negative" for anyone other than ledditors.

Are you a retard?

>sony owns spiderman
Why are Snoytrannies so fucking stupid?

This is honestly 10/10 real life betrayal kino. Mysterio won.

you know what's weird? Sony's most recent Spider-Man movie is based on the Spider-Man game they didn't have anything to do with.

hey cool picture :)

Why would Sony Pictures not working with Marvel suddenly mean Sony Computer Entertainment isn't working with Marvel? They are 2 separate entities owned by the same parent company who make 2 separate products.

that's why i'm asking, dickhead.

>>sony owns spiderman
They own the movie rights you fuckwit, not the game rights.
Owning insomniac also means fuck all because all they have now is R&C.

BASED RETARDS

Attached: 1401250526905.jpg (447x500, 48K)

Sony's just gonna do a 4th reboot and the capeshit trend will keep going.

No, Tom Holland will continue as Spidey from where FFH left off, it just won't have any MCU stuff anymore.

one one side you have
>marvelcapeshit, disney kikes, nu-star wars, the gays, israel, transexuals, resetera, reddit

on the other (the side with God)
>sony, DC, trump, hitler, japan, Yea Forums

the long and hard battle is coming to an end soon bros

Attached: 1511179685826.jpg (1231x697, 293K)

>Sony takes away the movie rights
>Disney tells them to fuck off with Vidya rights, right after they bought insomniac
Oddly fitting that Sony is more interested in movies than games.

Attached: 1533045684605.jpg (1861x2046, 2M)

>no more capeshit is a negative thing
Lol fag.

>Spiderman 2 PS4 is never getting made because of this
So what's Yea Forumsgaf going to do when at the end of the year they announce a sequel to it again exclusive to PS4?

And they're both Sony. Marvel isn't going to help one head of the hydra over the other when they share the same body.

Wait, really?

>It just won't have any universe depth at all
Yeah, no biggie.

Seeing as Disney is going to buy Sony & will eventually own all forms of entertainment, should we just make a Mount Rushmore for Disney like we have for Presidents? If so who would be on it

Yes, read the articles.

>Why would Sony Pictures not working with Marvel suddenly mean Sony Computer Entertainment isn't working with Marvel?
Because Marvel and Disney want the Spiderman movies and will do anything to get it? I don't think you understand this but while Sony has different divisions each of Sony's divisions still need to get the rights from the same branch of marvel

What's clever about it?

So basically this all falls down to your headcanon of what Marvel may or may not do. Thanks.

Wow Snoygroids are so fucking retard. Sony only owns the movie rights. Disney doesn't take kindly to their shit being fucked with, so expect either Disney to tell them to fuck off the edge of their dick and no more Spidey games for them, or they straight up buy Sony.

I'm convinced anyone in this thread defending Disney and the MCU is a crossposting Redditor.
Only an estrogen-fueled faggot would unironically praise that garbage under any circumstances.

It's business, man. The same reason why FF4 and the x-men didn't have toys or video games made of them while Fox owned them

And? Theres no sign that Marvel will revoke vidya rights. All you people are just screaming about something that hasn't, and might not happen.

I think it falls down to common sense and you somehow think a multi-billion dollar corporation is going to help another multi-billion dollar corporation profit from their creations in any regard. Sony just screwed the pooch.

>hitler
>trump
>not Putin and based Xi Jinping
Go back.

can you explain why Marvel would ever not do this when they've already fucking done it in the past with Fox?

Marvel who removed the Fantastic Four and X-men from the landscape until they acquired their movie rights.

Venom PS4 when?

>who would be on it
goldberg, silverstein, weinstein, woody allen, roman polanski, pedobear, a gold coin, the jews who killed jesus, barbra streisand

Spider-Man 2 is still happening whether you like it or not Ninteniggers.

Sony is for fags, brown people and trannies.
Also Trump worships Israel so what the Hell are you even talking about?

>Theres no sign that Marvel will revoke vidya rights.
What is there to revoke? Sony doesn't have rights to it and neither does insomniac.

this is nuts. andrew garfield in the MCU lmao. feel bad for dylan o'brien getting replaced by tom holland,

>Fox owned Final Fantasy 4

Attached: 65879479845769467.png (300x256, 99K)

>based Xi Jinping
Only Disneyfags worship chinkbugs.

This is awful
just plain fucking STUPID
doesn't Sony know that the MCU is doomed without Spider-man now that iron-man, thor and captain america have been retired!? FUCK THIS COMPANY!
#boycottsony

Attached: 1545389069754.jpg (3992x2659, 1.51M)

oh shit doesnt that mean we might have good spiderman movies now?

meanwhile in reality: spider-man 2 will be made, it will sell better than anything bingtendo shits out, and nu-Yea Forumseddit will seethe about it.

>And? Theres no sign that Marvel will revoke vidya rights. All you people are just screaming about something that hasn't, and might not happen.
THEY LITERALLY FUCKING REMOVED THE FANTASTIC FOUR AND X-MEN FROM ALL MOBILE VIDEO GAMES OUT OF SPITE AGAINST FOX. EVEN SHIT LIKE THE BOMBASTIC BAG-MAN OUTFIT IN SPIDER-MAN UNLIMITED WAS CHANGED TO HAVE ZERO F4 BRANDING.

That's what (((they))) said.

Attached: 1541970316352.jpg (209x432, 26K)

Sony babbies blown the fuck out in a thread about movies. Of course

Attached: 1402370634778.jpg (455x576, 41K)

That's just Spider-man 2, since the main game's ending hints to it.

Also the all-female Ghostbusters movie.

>not liking 2000s era cinema
Cry more.

considering Sony's fucking track record with ASM2 I fucking doubt it

It means they're just going to be Amazing Spiderman and Spiderman 3 tiers of bad.

someone needs to put an end to these kikes at disney, and I know just the right christian man to do the job, it's snyder

Attached: 1511179598606.jpg (1500x708, 225K)

oh shit, i suck dicks

Attached: 1403352114455.jpg (393x281, 62K)

was the new Fire Emblem that boring?

Sadly, the Raimi Spiderman will never be brought back. The zoomer centric age will never allow it to happen and big movie execs need to make characters young, likable and attractive to drive the social media marketing of their movies

Come home white man.

Attached: 91GUGtFJt5L._RI_.jpg (1920x2560, 1020K)

if it does get made it'll because they fucking settle their disagreement

>MOBILE VIDEO GAMES
Mobile games
Actual games
Comics
Merch

Everything was gone.

>Microsoft almost bought Nintendo.
>almost
Doesn't that tell you that there's some sort of reason why despite expressing desire to do so that they couldn't?

Yeah, gonna be a tough time doing that when you don't even have the rights to the character and the company who does now actively wants to fuck you over, retard.

I mostly agree with this list except for putting Captain Marvel above Iron Man 3. Iron Man 3 was infinitely better.

Sony is fucked, normies are already turning on them for this decision.

>2021 Spider-Man VS The Amazing Spider-Man = 2 billion in profit
>Overall this should make us 12 billion in 5 years

I've read these many tims but these 2 still are so fucking perplexing. Executives really live in a different univese.

Attached: 1366844353834.jpg (502x460, 37K)

>Sony was gonna make a Toby vs Garfield Spiderverse movie
>they were seriously going to put all their marbles on Garfield's spiderman

Attached: Jon_Arbuckle.jpg (640x480, 83K)

Literally WHY would anyone support Disney owning everything? WHY would anyone clap and cheer and shill for Disney of all companies?

Alice, Snow White, Mickey Mouse, Spider-Man

Is this legal?

>no one mentions nintendo
>b-but Nintendo!!!
Absolutely pathetic. Is deflecting all you can do when faced with the truth?

RAIMI SAGA IS BACK LADS

FUCK DISNEY
FUCK HOLLAND
FUCK NIGGER JANE

Attached: 02-31-35-1540538425712.gif (741x674, 118K)

They just retired all the characters people cared about and now they don't even have spiderman to fall back on with their junior avengers shit

Why did Deadpool turn into a grenade?

You realize this wasnt the first time Disney fought to buy Spidey's rights from Sony right? Spiderman still got games and made apperances on them

Merch, streaming, DVD, Blu-ray...

How much of a corporate cocksuker you gotta be to pretend this anything of note let alone clever.

kill yourself
the original trilogy is the best

>Yea Forums suddenly cares about what normies say in good spirit
How to spot a redditera.

Disney is the ones making the rules, so yeah it's completely legal. Disney is the most powerful group in the entire world

cope, spider-man 2 will win goty while nintendo can only respond with more cardboard and wii u ports.

kim bless kim jong il for hacking these emails

Attached: sony writes spiderman.png (991x398, 103K)

>Literally WHY would anyone support Disney owning everything?
They don't, it's just Sony especially their movie division doesn't do these IPs justice.

People don't understand the deal. Sony can now make spiderman movies and games whenever they want

Sandman didn't die.

Zoom zoom

Nothing is bigger than Disney. At worst its in top 3 strongest companies in the world..

Mickey Mouse, Darth Vader, Spider-Man, Gaston

Yeah the truth is that Yea Forums is willing to suck anyone's dick as long it harms Sony

>You realize this wasnt the first time Disney fought to buy Spidey's rights from Sony right? Spiderman still got games and made apperances on them
And during that period Sony didn't fuck up Disney's decade long plan for MCU movies. Sony hasn't just closed the door on a deal, they've pissed on Marvel's feet before leaving.

>iron man
>ant man
>captain america
>black panther
Nigga why are you putting the better movies in shittier tiers? This list is bogus and you're a faggot for posting it on Yea Forums

>Yfw Sony cancelled the MCU deal so they can make "Spider-Man VS The Amazing Spider Man VS New Spider-Man"

10 BILLIONS IN PROFIT HERE WE GO!

Attached: 1475978079661.jpg (960x849, 191K)

Sure, once Disney buys Sony.

they can make movies, they can't make games, marvel has control over the games

And that was because Marvel/Disney allowed it. So Sony handed over big amounts of money for that. It could be that Spider-Man 2 is still made, but its going to be a hell of an uphill battle for Sony if this stands

>young, likable and attractive
This has always been the case, no one wants to see ugly people in movies

nope, but sony will buy nintendo. can't wait to play bing bing wahoo exclusively on ps5. :)

> Gaston
Literally who, also Disney Princesses are more iconic than Darth Vader

No, Lucas Arts did you literal underage

No one is sucking dick, they're pointing out that this is what Marvel would do.

why is it that raimi fans cant read?

>Yea Forums is willing to suck anyone's dick as long it harms Sony
Except they don't. More than anything Yea Forums appreciates the artforms and use of an IP and knows when it's being ruined. In other words it's a lesser of two evils deal.

Imagine how much the sony execs laughed at 50% cut Disney wanted. They must have been hysterical

Attached: 1493392889124.jpg (596x709, 40K)

Cope more Snoy, Nintendo has been around longer than the concept of Movies itself. It will never be bought out by anyone.

>yfw all of this is just them setting up for Andrew, Tom, and Tobey appearing in Into the Spiderverse 2

Attached: gg15o7nbkkh21.jpg (510x594, 25K)

>And during that period Sony didn't fuck up Disney's decade long plan for MCU movies
Considering the current plans involve nothing and Peter's involvement with the MCU is over, I dont see the problem

They've just taken it to the upmost degree with the MCU spiderman because part of their viral marketing for the character is predicated on young girls or young adults on twitter calling Tom Holland "my cute little baby is so precious!"

>movie execs need to make characters young, likable and attractive
this is not new. This has been the case since forever.

I blame the Evil Dead reboot

Yes they did.
marvels-spider-man.fandom.com/wiki/Scarlet_Spider_Suit

Sony is the lesser of two evils. Getting based spidey out of their mitts, grubby from rubbing them too much, will be a good thing.

Sony better hope they can have the same staff working on the next Spider-man movie or they're in trouble

youtu.be/YyFVlrm-V9k?t=19

Attached: 1491186850929.gif (248x250, 1.21M)

>all these stupid kike slaves thinking Disney will buy Sony because of ONE superhero
They don't care about you or your favorite superhero you fucking brainlets, they only care about your money, which you will be glad to provide for every new shitty MCU movie they make.

>and games
Christ you sonyfags are dense
Sony does not own the video games rights to Spiderman and they never have.

>negra mj
>manlet bong peter
>diverse cast consisting of a fat chink, indian flash thompson
>shit villains

bring back the white mans spiderman with based goblin, doc ock, hot as fuck MJ

Attached: 1545326807980.jpg (720x833, 27K)

I'm a dumbass, what does this mean? Spider-Man's no longer going to appear alongside other Marvel stuff like Hulk/Iron Man and stuff in movies/tv shows/etc? How about the games? I haven't played a Spiderman game since Friend or Foe. The PS4 one looks neat but I can't afford a ps4 right now

Spider-man has no cape, faggot.

>It will never be bought out by anyone.
That's what Fox said and now they are kissing the mouse's feet

>They’ll just buy Sony

ACKCHEWALLEE

It's against the law in Japan for a domestic company or corporation to sell itself to a foreign entity. This was done so that foreign corporations couldn't dismantle and destabilize the Japanese economy by buying up all the companies and then offshoring the work (so exactly what Japan was doing to the US in the 70s and 80s).

So Disney can never buy Sony. Ever.

>yfw the real setup is for Total Carnage and Tom Holland gets absolutely destroyed

Sony is worth almost the same as Nintendo retard. PS is the only thing making Sony any money, hurt that and you hurt the price of Sony, and as such the movie rights. Disney can not only deny them the rights to spidey and as such give them horrible news for investors, but they can also double stab them in the eye by making the Insomniac acquisition seem borderline pointless.

Which would make a better Kraven's Last Hunt movie, Snoy or Disneed?

Yeah man, sure do see a lot of western and cowboy movies these days huh?

My dude, I own a PS4 Pro. Spider-Man was fucking fun. But there's no dick riding at all (mostly)

>Sony buys Insomniac
>Sony cancels deal with Disney
>PS5 devkit leaks

Attached: Confused.png (870x720, 918K)

>all these stupid kike slaves thinking Disney will buy Sony because of ONE superhero
Spider-Man is the biggest, most popular superhero to come out of Marvel. They absolutely WILL buy Sony just for this. They bought Fox for the fucking Fantastic Four and X-Men.

There's no hope man. The most recent spiderman movies were all marvel Sony just lent them the movie rights.

MCU will lose spidey, sony will double down on their spiderman extended universe, probably venom 2, carnage, a new spiderman leading man to tie into that shit, sinister six, etc. etc.

Yeah? Fuck Sony. Enjoy your censored games, tranny.

The other studios are ruining cinema because they are imitating them instead of making something as good or even more than capeshit

>More than anything Yea Forums appreciates the artforms and use of an IP and knows when it's being ruined.

Attached: mj-laughing.gif (282x211, 3M)

>More than anything Yea Forums appreciates the artforms
Yeah that's why they consider any game where the main character is a girl with big tits a 11/10 while disregarding if the game runs
>and use of an IP
Yeah that's why they keep deepthroating Nintendo despite ruining anything that isnt Mario or Zelda

This

Deadpool has a massive following now though, and since MCU is done with the main Avengers the majority of significant Marvel events involve the X-Men.

Fucking hard to tell. Disney spider-man would never be able to capture the tone, but Sony would fuck the writing up. It's better if its just never made into a movie

same director as the previous 2 movies and tom holland
for 2 more movies

>it's against the law in Japan for a domestic company or corporation to sell itself to a foreign entity.
>So Disney can never buy Sony. Ever.

say it with me lads

SONY.
ALWAYS.
WINS.
BABY.

Attached: 1509831799010.gif (800x430, 564K)

I am fucking shaking right now bros. I am so fucking close to just throwing all of my Spider-Man funko pops in the trash...
How could Sony betray us like this? How could they let the /pol/cels win?

Attached: 129495775838.jpg (820x838, 181K)

>And during that period Sony didn't fuck up Disney's decade long plan for MCU movies.
maybe disney should have planned their garbage-ass movies better, then.

And thats was a fair 50/50

>PS5 devkit leaks
Wait what?

>PS is the only thing making Sony any money,
I am forgotten....

Attached: fate-grand-order[1].png (796x445, 524K)

It's against the law in Japan for a domestic company or corporation to sell itself to a foreign entity. This was done so that foreign corporations couldn't dismantle and destabilize the Japanese economy by buying up all the companies and then offshoring the work (so exactly what Japan was doing to the US in the 70s and 80s).

So Disney can never buy Sony. Ever.

>venom did 800mill
>retards think spiderman needs mcu

Attached: 1480804714772.jpg (952x720, 113K)

>Yes, and that's understandable
Except Disney dont own Spider-man so they are actually entitled to fuck all, as they will now realise.

toby maguire was a good peter because unlike garfield and holland he actually looked like a dorky loser who would get bullied in school, but when it comes to being in the suit he was the worst of the 3 hands down.
but none of that matters since Yea Forums will continue to blindly fellate the raimi trilogy till the end of time

>Spider-Man's no longer going to appear alongside other Marvel stuff like Hulk/Iron Man and stuff in movies/tv shows/etc?
Pretty much.
>How about the games?
Depends on how much Disney wants Spiderman, they could just cut Sony out entirely and make games for every other system while riding on the popularity the movies Sony makes.
In other words it's basically a huge loss for sony especially since Spiderman was one of the best selling PS4 games.

>hey bought Fox for the fucking Fantastic Four and X-Men.
And look what it got them, retard. F4 is nowhere to be seen after getting multiple reboots, and the same could be said for X-Men. They'll never buy Sony because Japan won't allow them. Fuck Jews and fuck retarded zoomers like you.

>It's against the law in Japan for a domestic company or corporation to sell itself to a foreign entity.
No it's not you mouthbreating retard. Zenimax bought Tango Gameworks. There are entire companies in Japan that exist explicitly to help foreign companies buy Japanese ones. Fuck you are retarded.

Attached: 700.jpg (200x313, 10K)

Avengers is about to introduce:

>black captain america

>more minority shit

>more bree larson shit

>spiderman is gone

>FEMALE THOR (no really)

>other garbage

it's dead.

It was objectively not a good movie

Disney is worse than EA.
If you support Disney in this, you support EA.

>this news immediately after Sony's purchase of Insomniac
OH NO NO NO
>giving Marvel MORE leverage
Good job retards. Can't wait for the Xbox exclusive Spidey game.

Attached: oiukjythrgrf3g546.png (841x258, 62K)

Didn't Insomniac throw a massive shitfit over people wanting the Raimi Spiderman suit in the Spiderman game that came out last year or whatever?

Attached: 1565766216340.jpg (1200x800, 107K)

after batman and superman spider-man is the biggest and most famous super-hero, much more popular than iron man, the only version of iron man that's popular is the rdj version and that's done and gone, iron man comics sell like shit, games are shit, cartoons are shit and non-existent, his villains are shit, spidey is the best thing to come out of marvel

/thread

>Gwen Stacy as Carnage
>back-to-back two part ASM movies
Sony execs are fuckin nuts

>It's against the law in Japan for a domestic company or corporation to sell itself to a foreign entity.
There's a age limit to that and Sony is way too young to apply so they could very much be bought out by disney.

Spiderman is theirs but they don't have the movie rights.
>b-b-but I'm Iron ma-
No you aren't, grow up.

They could still try to buy the rights back, and I doubt Sony could turn down billions of possible dollars for too long. It'll be either sell the rights or lose everything spider-man related minus the films

Attached: ...and PC.webm (750x720, 1.2M)

>Venom 2 has Holland show up
>they try to reference the "Get religion" scene from Spider Man 3 but sincerely and not as a joke

Attached: nah.jpg (800x450, 46K)

AAAAAAAAAA STOP IT SONY!

Attached: 2435rg657h546gfe45h6.png (350x433, 10K)

what
so they will have to scrap the post credit scene of the last movie?

Attached: 1566312627408.jpg (680x449, 56K)

>Food analogy

Attached: 1549011430579.jpg (911x497, 169K)

>Except Disney dont own Spider-man
The brain power of Snoytards, everyone.

Marvel owns literally everything about Spider-Man except movie rights. Comics, video games, merchandise, figures, models etc. Marvel is probably going to cease production on everything but the comics to fuck with Spider-Man's exposure in the normie eye.

Nothing. Mainline Spidey movies will suck shit again, though.

YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED HOLY SHIT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU ARE RETARDED.
Sharp was bought by Foxconn for example you mongoloids.

Attached: 1537659660687.png (813x850, 343K)

No?
They eventually added it in for free via a patch. They probably just wanted as many people as possible wearing the Homecoming/default suits.

So do we boycott Sony until they make a deal? I don't want to go back to Sony making Spidey movies

>>FEMALE THOR
this is the most misleading shit people fell for, it's not literally thor but a girl, it's a girl character that is able to wield his hammer

>have access to good Spidey games during two movies that would absolutely get a second wind with new fans
>do absolutely nothing with them

Attached: 54734737.jpg (616x775, 176K)

>people entirely unaware that Marvel owns video game publishing rights for Spiderman

>Onahole interactive slot

Based Sony already won the generation, can't wait for the next Sengan Kagura games.

>the only version of iron man that's popular is the rdj version
Fascist Tony in comic Civil War had his fans.

Attached: ca443f4786.u1[1].jpg (750x1000, 100K)

Fuck off ironfag

Attached: IMG_20190820_212638.jpg (500x1092, 56K)

>It's a V because it's the PSV because V is the Roman Numeral for 5

Attached: 1560105757171.jpg (331x341, 38K)

You want the jews to make them instead?

Attached: 1555423311740.jpg (703x685, 44K)

Shhhh shhhh don't let the Snoygroids know, they'll start crying

Sonyfags underestimate just how fucking powerful Disney is, they control every part of
American society aside from Amazon, Youtube & Google

Attached: Disney owns everything.jpg (3623x4372, 3.69M)

it's fucking old ass natalie portman

and they rewrote the lore

>IF HE BE WORTHY

>HE

>cunt with the hammer now

They'll probably kill off Holland and replace him with Miles.

I wonder how Venom 2 will do after everyone is now aware what they have to look forward to.

This

So what are the chances that Sony acquiring Insomniac was pretty much a fuck you to Disney?
Disney won't let Sony make games if they don't hand over the movie license so Sony bought Insomniac so Disney would have to start over from scratch.

Fucking Super Mario Party outsold GOW in less time.

>the age of man
>what the fuck why are women here?

>Yeah that's why they consider any game where the main character is a girl with big tits a 11/10 while disregarding if the game runs
On what planet is that the case? The recent trend here is sonyfags hating on the titty games that they supported on the Vita because Sony have been censoring them.
Everyone else puts the game quality first and the waifus second.

>Yeah that's why they keep deepthroating Nintendo
Wow, you guys can't even keep your narrative straight. One day Nintendo is hated here and t he next Nintendo is loved unconditionally.
Despite the fact that they're the most criticised even among their own fanbase.

Spider-Man is bigger and more famous than both Batman and Superman.

If they're smart, they'll run with it. As long as they use Spider-man exclusive characters and drop Nick Fury, the Skrulls and all that other side plot from Far From Home

All Spider-man shit Sony have done is way better than Disney/Marvel. It's not even fucking close.

>Teaser for Spider Man 4 is released
that wasn't for Spiderman 4. It was just for some shitty comic with no relation

that's just a shitload of subsidiaries, besides marvel fox and maybe espn they're not that much

Aniplex isn't SCE.

And those retards are already try extend the lifetime of it much as they can, just look at huge droughts of content.

they wanted to push the new one
it's a shame Shattered Dimensions is fucking phenomenal too and is indirectly responsible for Spiderverse.

user please don't fall for it. It's clearly meant as Girl Thor.

Oh thank god. Feige, Favreau, and the Russo brothers made sure to undermine everything that makes spiderman an amazing hero. They neutered spiderman just like they did Thanos to not make them seem stronger than the rest of the avengers.

Fuck Marvel Studios
Fuck Sony for not being able to make another good traditional spiderman movie after spiderman 2.

the hammer can be wielded by someone, if HE be worthy

not they, he. but now, some skinny bitch can wield the hammer.

>Sony gave us Spider-Man Trilogy and Spiderverse kino
>Disney gave us soulless Iron Boy garbage
Wtf Sony is BAD!!!

Attached: Spider-Man is the king 2.jpg (648x853, 134K)

no, we all buy ten ps5s each when they come out to celebrate based sony ruining the marvel capeshit fad.

Attached: 1554075523038.gif (344x203, 3.88M)

>SMP: 7M
>GOW: 10M
Someone slept though class

This isn't shit compared to Exxon and Tencent subsidiaries, zoomer. Besides, Disney isn't a force of it's own, it's just a tiny part of the zionist empire monopoly.

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD

so many people praise it as being great cgi but it looks so bad, like most modern cgi. Also I hate chinese outsourced cgi, theres something completely fucked with their shaders

This is what i kept telling fucking people yet everbody was happy when they acquired Fox because "X - MEN VS AVENGER OMG!!!!!!"

Fucking bunch of retarded cocksuckers.

>two critical successes totaling 2 billion dollars
>venom was a critical flop, 800 mil
>spiderverse could actually be hurt by butthurt marvel fans, that movie earned 400 mil (i think)
they'll be fine but it's all about perception. Tom Holland was the golden boy of the MCU, people loved that twink.

>>FEMALE THOR (no really)
You know Jane Foster isn't Thor anymore, right?

Aniplex is owned by Sony Music, which isn't SCE. Honestly i find it annoying how people act like every branch of Sony is the same.

I do when it's about Sony shitting themselves for next gen, it's about fucking time the retards started to see the light, if they don't like Microsoft's or Nintendo's offer then they can finally fuck off from gaming, stupid ass normies.

>F4 is nowhere to be seen after getting multiple reboots, and the same could be said for X-Men.
You do realize that it literally happened AFTER the failure of Dark Phoenix, right? That Disney hasn't released anything new yet, right?

Also, reminder that Sony Pictures is an American company.

the movies are I think

>Honestly i find it annoying how people act like every branch of Sony is the same.
Eh, it's mostly sonyfags themselves ironically. Just look at how many believe they have game rights just because they have movie rights.

How can one man have such varying degrees of both good and shit taste.

>I do
Then you need to go back, faggot.

>On what planet is that the case?
Every day? Just look at the defense force for stuff like Senran Kagura despite being a worse version of a musou or any Compiled Heart shit
>The recent trend here is sonyfags hating on the titty games that they supported on the Vita because Sony have been censoring them.
As oppossed of everyone else mocking the Vita for being a titty game machine? Oh wait now that they are coming to the Switch they are ok now

>literally called the Age of MAN
>uhhhh, what the hell, why are women here?

Killmonger was the worst part of the movie. It went to absolute shit the minute that he replaced Klaue as the antagonist.

I think you should, don't fucking sucking an SJW dick because they had a fall out with another sjw, you stupid cunt, you should be cheering Sony's demise on, you fucking faggot.

Journalists made a big deal about it. Making articles crying that "entitled manbabies forced devs to put in a costume!!". Insomniac just said when asked "There won't be a Raimi suit" because they were keeping it a surprise/handling legal shit with Columbia Pictures since they owned the suit

Sony made the last good traditional Spider-Man cartoons too before Disney/Marvel got it canceled.

>Sony has no power to actually walk away here, literally none

Except for, you know, OWNING. SPIDERMAN. MOVIE RIGHTS?

IT'S NOT BROS WHY CAN'T DISNEY JUST OWN EVERYTHING WHAT THE FUCK

It's over Mousekekteers

Sony themselves already debunked this rumor as a simply dispute, it will be resolved by the end of the week
> A Sony representative said it’s their belief this dispute is simply over a producer credit and negotiations are ongoing. They further clarified that Feige has contributed to other Spider-centric movies that he did not receive a producer credit on.

Pretty sure Sony doesn't have rights to spider-man cartoons so its all been Marvel the whole time. Anyone correct me if i'm wrong

FUCK YEAH AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3

No sequel ever again
Shit is fucked

>don't fucking sucking an SJW dick because they had a fall out with another sjw
That's exactly what you're doing, but you painted Sony as SJW, when in fact they're not.

>NOOOOOOO!!! STOP LIKING SONYYYYY!!!

Attached: 1554502120070.png (640x732, 219K)

>Just look at the defense force for stuff like Senran Kagura
Defense force?
You're joking right?
The only discussion we've even had about Senran recently is how Sony fucked over the games by censoring them and Sonyfags DEFENDED that clear overstepping of their boundaries.
>As oppossed of everyone else mocking the Vita for being a titty game machine?
Good lord, the vita was mocked because it was ONLY titty VNs and nothing else after the first year because Sony dropped all first party support. Very important detail there.

You guys really love to play the victim don't you.

I'm just annoyed they've done so much Thor In Space shit by now we haven't had Beta Ray Bill.

*Mousekektears

Tom Holland will continue as Spidey from where FFH left off, it just won't have any MCU stuff anymore.

There was no decision. Insomniac was gone if it wasn't for this. The folks who are left from there should be thanking the heavens for the last year of their employment. They should also say everything they make because they are going to minimum wage after this.

Beacuse that worked with Xmen right? Did you even know why the Inhumans existed in the first place?

Spiderman 2 PS4/5 is fucking dead after this

What they don't know is that if FemThor becomes a thing it means that she has to get cancer and die.

>fat chink
He's a seanigger, not a chink

They are, you blind nigger.

I really do believe that some of you guys are from resetera, defending Disney or Sony is a sin, hope you do us a favor and increase the 40%.

Sony is the SJW. They censor shit.

How are they SJW you fucking cuck? For censoring games that catter pedophiles? These are conservative values you idiot.

you're a marvel capeshitter and a nintendofag. you're definitely from reddit.

They don't just censor lolis, they censor grown girls as well.

Apparently, its not a done deal yet according to a statement by Sony. With so much money flying around, It's a pretty good chance shit will stay the way it is. But who knows?

Attached: 1337059199451.png (186x186, 3K)

I'm ready xbros, I'm ready for our turn at exclusive spiderman

>when in fact they're not.
You what?
Have you been under a rock?

Attached: main_img11.jpg (894x342, 35K)

The timing is too perfect. Geoff didn't even know it was going to happen and that would have been a big announcement for opening night.

>Defense force?
Yes they legit think those games were good even before Sony censorship issues came, ignorng the fact the series was on a stagnant period and pretty much became the Yumi show
>the vita was mocked because it was ONLY titty VNs and nothing else after the first year because Sony dropped all first party support.
Yes and now that they are on other systems they are suddently good, nevermind the fact they spend the entire gen gloating about how the 3DS was better because it didnt have those games

>"Grown girls" with the face, voice and mental disposition of lolis.

Good goyim

> Negotiations bettween Marvel & Sony are ongoing
So does this basically confirm that Disney is just going to buy Sony pictures or at least the rights for Spider-Man movies?

>gay people are an invention of the jews
You're beyond retarded, go read about geopolitics and the CIA social engineering, dumbfuck.

>ignorng the fact the series was on a stagnant period and pretty much became the Yumi show
I love how you aren't even talking about the actual game itself but are focusing on the face of the series which is absolutely irrelevant to your point of the quality of the game.

>nevermind the fact they spend the entire gen gloating about how the 3DS was better because it didnt have those games
You do realise that Senran STARTED on the 3DS, right? Again the problem people had with the Vita was that it ONLY had titty VISUAL NOVELS.
Now before you reply think about the words I have put in caps.

>Sony is entering a full-retard phase... again
It's the PS3 all over again, boys.

Attached: cringe.webm (400x400, 548K)

>Yeah that's why they consider any game where the main character is a girl with big tits a 11/10 while disregarding if the game runs
Confirmation bias. Go back to where you came from

>Sony gets Spider-Man fully after the is dropped out of the MCU
>Meaning animation rights go back to Sony as well
>Spectacular Spider-Man is coming back.
>Possibly continuation of Raimi Trilogy in some capacity, be it Comic book or movie.
OH BABY.
PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN.

>Wanting Disney to buy out everything
>Unironically supporting SJW Tranny Star Wars and MCU
Holy fuck you actually disgust me.

Attached: Hype wojak.jpg (646x720, 31K)

I hate capeshit tough and these gay ass movies, if anything I wish they stop with this shit and go back to making regular movies again but the movie industry is dead anyway, I haven't watched movies for years.

They censor all gives you stupid cuck, while Nintendo and Microsoft don't.

where the fuck did they put the discs?

>that's why they consider any game where the main character is a girl with big tits a 11/10
You mean like how we absolutely shat on games like conception?

>being a tranny
You know you can be a tranny on the right as well, faggot

>Again the problem people had with the Vita was that it ONLY had titty VISUAL NOVELS.
But it didnt, people only focused on that because Yea Forums saw all titty games on consoles as mediocre but now that they are no longer on Sony systems they are suddenly good, same happened with Neptunia game, they were exclusive? awful weeb pandering games, got ported? best games ever NEP NEP

That is an incredibly ugly system. Not to mention because of the shape of it parts are going to cost a fortune.

Kill yourself incubated kike slave.

>be it Comic book
They can't make comics you idiot.

>no argument so I'll resort to the easiest strawman available
Take a .70cal pill.

>Non-sleek design
>Not minimalist
>Looks like something out of the early 2000s
Fuck yes. I've been wanting something like this for years.
youtube.com/watch?v=rzLIUgnKY40
youtube.com/watch?v=1bqAnALe0K0

Early 2000s kino is here to stay. And I hope Xbox and Nintendo do the same.

Attached: Fake PS4 mockup.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Sony was making Spectacular Spider-Man 10 years ago and it got canceled just as Disney acquired Marvel. The Spider-man cartoons have been absolute garbage ever since.

They can't, but they license a comic book adaptation or tie-in like Disney did with the Avengers for promotional reasons.

Or people got tired of shitting on the shitty series, so only the diehard fans are left to make threads dumbfuck. You are obsessed

>But it didnt,
Yes it did, after the very first year of the Vita Sony pulled out and abandoned it leaving only third party nip shovelware devs to support it with endless amounts of VNs.

>Yea Forums saw all titty games on consoles as mediocre
No, not even close. The tits in titty games were always seen as a bonus only if the game itself was good.

>same happened with Neptunia game
Revisionist history much? They were never called outright shit until after they became multiplats.

You're insane if you think Disney would let them if they pull out.

This thread is proof every user here is incapable of coherent, complex thought processes.

>The tits in titty games were always seen as a bonus only if the game itself was good.
Which they arent yet people pretend they are to "stick it to sony"
>They were never called outright shit until after they became multiplats.
Now who's being revisionists

You're right. and Spectacular was great as well.

>Sony basically kills the MCU
Extremely based.
Disney will be out for Sony after this, will probably try to buy Sony Pictures, if they don't suceed, the MCU will be dead in a decade.