I would fucking kill for Uncharted 4 multiplayer on PC

I would fucking kill for Uncharted 4 multiplayer on PC.

Attached: Screenshot_20190820-232650.jpg (1440x1635, 378K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamesindustry.biz/articles/2019-08-20-microsoft-has-no-plans-to-release-more-xbox-exclusives-on-ps4-or-nintendo-switch
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there are people who unironically bought PS4

They're basically saying that if they stumble on a Fortnite style game that brings in all the kiddies, they're not port that shit everywhere.

may cum

What games would even qualify as that? Most of their shit is single player with multiplayer attached to it. Are they just gonna release the multiplayer parts only?

Why? Pretty sure the multiplayer runs perfectly on console already.

bloodborne and death stranding because they both connect to the internet

>Yea Forums shits on PS4 and its games nonstop
>slight possibility they may occasionally go multplat
>Yea Forums suddenly on its knees to lap it up
why are you guys so tsundere for sony?

Nope. They're singleplayer games wih multiplayer features, not multiplayer games.

We need crossplay in fighting games

cope
bloodborne is gonna be ours

Yeah but no one plays it anymore. I really liked U4 multiplayer. It was really underrated.

denial

Meanwhile at Microsoft,
gamesindustry.biz/articles/2019-08-20-microsoft-has-no-plans-to-release-more-xbox-exclusives-on-ps4-or-nintendo-switch

>Replaying TLoU online mode
Are we going home?

PORT KILLZONE 2 TONPC ALREADY FUCK

>MS
>exclusives

Last of Us multiplayer would genuinely be amazing on PC

Halo, Gears, Forza, Fable, Rare games, and all of their studio games will never be on any other console, just Minecraft and that's it. Looks like it was Sony all along going third party even though I would never buy their shit games, good riddance took them long enough to die off, hope Disney buys them.

Why is the picture a single player game?

also on PC*. "console exclusive" means fuck all. they have nothing.

why would you want multiplayer anything on pc? any kind of shooter will have hacking FAGGOTS that ruin it for everyone. rocket league is the only multiplayer game on pc i've enjoyed, because good luck hacking skill lol.

meanwhile every single fucking xbox game is on pc and theyre not even exclusive to the windows store anymore idiot

PC isn't a console, Sony says they're putting their turds on other consoles, Microsoft said they're not. It's over for Sony.

Microsoft owns PC, Sony is giving their shit away, cope harder like the faggot I responded too in my post above this one.

gold medal in mental gymnastics, xcuck

Cope, Europoor

one of the forza games is actually xbone only

god you xbox fans are dumb

why? I can play all of your "exclusives" on superior PC for free

Why can naughty dog make fun multiplayer games but boring as fuck single player games

Whoops, what the fuck? I meant "they're gonna port that shit everywhere."

You don't even have a PC, you lying faggot and even if you do, chances are it's weak as shit.

Cope, nigger

Sony hasn't made a multiplayer game since last gen

Even if it wasn't multiplayer, is there even anything worth giving a fuck about on it if i'm not interested in shoulder-view "cinematic" TPS games and cape shit?

Wait but you guys told me PS4 has no games?

only if I cant play them

>first party multiplayer Playstation games
Do those exist any more? Outside of the tacked on modes for their story games? Would love to see Warhawk and MAG brought back.

I played the shit out of UC2 and UC3's multiplayer. Shame the servers are shutting down soon. Never even got to try UC4

>Wants to play with nothing but cheaters