Don't mind me just pirating some blood

>Don't mind me just pirating some blood

Attached: 1566329756335.jpg (931x524, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1nNzxKM-3Ew
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally the evilest things on the planet

I wouldn't mind them if they didn't fucking inject you with venom in exchange.

It's ok, my bones can make more. Take all you need little one.

I want a cute mosquito gf

I can't wait for the fall when all these little cunts freeze and die hungry.

Living near woods is a nightrmare.

>oh wow, this blood taste funny
>whoop, looks like I have aids

I still hate regular flies more. I get autist tier angry when I see one in my house annoying me.

can reversing disease eradicate mosquitoes?

Try living near woods and a pond and a swamp
The midges are worse though

Can they sting you more than once?
I swear there'll be one in my room but it'll bite me 5 times throughout the night, I dont get it. You should be full after one

furry

I fap to much to read, idk.

this

Would there even be any downsides to completely genociding mosquitoes?

They don't always strike gold the first time

This. I'd share if those fuckers' bites didn't hurt. They'd have more success if they evolved in a way that their bites would be pleasurable.

so you want it to hurt then?

Would you still love her if she lost her legs in a tragic accident with some clunky piece of machinery?

Attached: 27747259-536B-4060-A88A-AB3C1052B5F0.jpg (891x1200, 147K)

Mosquito prevention/eradication companies would go out of business

>Fap too much to read
I really wish Gamer was just a meme

Attached: A401DD81-35AB-4562-B65B-4BBC5B83711B.jpg (480x357, 18K)

probably, you cant eradicate anything without some kind of consequence occurring, unseen or not.

Yes. A lot of animals that eat mosquitos are part of a greater food web.

Meant for

S Tier: BedBugs
A Tier: Ticks
B Tier: Flying cockroaches

C Tier: Mosquito

Holy shit they censored c umbrain

Attached: 89F3AF46-1A2E-4E00-8FE0-DB1BA3D1F770.jpg (720x712, 16K)

They're primary pollinators, females only suck blood after getting preggers so they can lay eggs.

Energy wasted that should be going to eradicating wasps.

They're a food source for creatures that have larger roles in ecosystems so yes.

That's just nature's way of saying "maybe you shouldn't let them do that to you"

>enemy can succ you dry

Attached: FrontierGen-Baruragaru_Render_002.png (1149x1140, 979K)

Sting?
They bite and move if they get scared. They probably weren't full the first time.

But as a cajun, FUCK mosquitoes, and FUCK BOARS.

SCORTCH EARTH THE FUCKERS. MY HEAVEN WOULD BE SLAUGHTERING THOSE FUCKERS BY THE THOUSANDS

Attached: 1565885125068.gif (480x480, 294K)

Bedbugs dont transmit fatal diseases user

>say one word
>get a (you) from mass (you)
based retard

>people spammed it whenever there's an anime girl
>sadpanda gets revived
>mods wordfiltered it
>all of this happens in the same day

a shitload of animals and other insects eat them, so yeah probably. ticks and bed bugs on the other end can die in a fucking fire.

I make an effort not to kill bugs and release them instead, except for these cunt, i actually relish in their death. I can't be in the same room with one if i know it's there, i will hunt it for an hour if need be.

It would be a major environmental catastrophe as they are a major world food source for 2 different environments.

Attached: Seething.jpg (1244x700, 104K)

Eat shit, bedbugs literally made my roommate kill himself

>the females are the only ones that suck blood

Huh. Maybe they aren't so different from humans after all. Only women subsist on suck semen from living things, be they human or not. Fucking sick.

A pity, just when the meme started to hold weight too.

Mosquitoes don't either unless you live in a hellhole

>spent most of my childhood growing up in da woods miles from civilization spending all my time outside
>never had a tick
>3 mosquito bites my whole life
>never bitten by anything else
>tfw even insects dont want me

Attached: 1498902573165.jpg (500x479, 19K)

yeah and the males are the only ones that buzz. it's basically their mating call. so if you hear one buzzing around you know it's not going to succ. you should still kill it though because fuck mosquitoes.

There have been like 5 mass extintions and life kept going. Yeah, genociding mosquitoes, cockroaches and wasps might fuck some stuff up but some other vermin, hopefully less disgusting and harmful, would promptly fill that space. Fuck all those goddamn cunts and hippies crying about muh bugs.

Forget that, would there be downsides to eradicating love bugs? They need to stop getting in front of my fucking car when I drive.

Attached: Lovebugs.jpg (516x464, 42K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1nNzxKM-3Ew

copying blood? nothing can do that

How big of a risk are mosquitoes if your immune system is fucked?

Attached: image.jpg (156x156, 39K)

It will fuck YOU up retard. Life doesn't just "keep on going", it takes longer than humanity''s been on the planet for it to recover.

>camping in Thailand
>somehow my leg slipped out of the mosquito net
>bite marks everywhere the next day
At least I got bitten so much it barely itches now

Attached: 1554114922066.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Depends on how fucked is your immune system I guess. If bubble-guy tier fucked then I guess even stepping on a pushpin can kill you.

>Fuck all those goddamn cunts and hippies crying about muh bugs.
Like this idiot, for example.

Yellow fever vaccine can't be given to you if you're immunocompromised so be extra careful

Crohn's disease, so I'm autoimmune and have a medically diminished immune system as a result.

Attached: image.jpg (421x500, 165K)

scary how much power we have, we could completely eradicate a species that has existed for 100 million years in just one year

Uh, I was just memeing user. I don't know shit but you probably can somewhat endure normal stuff or you doctor would have said something. In any case, ask him.

Fuck

That's a funny way of saying you hate bedbugs user

Fair enough

Depends on where you live as not all species of mosquito such as those found here in Finland carry diseases in them

user i'm so sorry about your brain damage

...Hoooowwww?

How does my father doesn't get bit but he eats a lot of shit and I actually eat clean and lift and mosquitos fucking love me

>my bones

Attached: 1556598204204.png (682x381, 224K)

It has nothing to do with what you eat

pretty impressive already that they can sting you and draw blood without you noticing it.

you're healthier so your blood smells and tastes better
same reason why vampires don't like feeding on bums and fatsos, their blood tastes like shit.

suck it, bitch

Attached: 1564603759601.gif (320x180, 1.3M)

Do not pirate honey.

Attached: Bee Hives.webm (1280x720, 2.66M)

mosquitoes have a preference of blood type. O is their favorite.

Holy fuck I'm actually 0+ feels bad

Moff

Attached: 1527761094163m.jpg (905x1024, 90K)

I can't wait until we colonize Mars so we can get away from these fucking cunts.

>he doesn't know

Worry about your own. It is real for starters and has also afflicted you with some idiotic hippy bughugger mindset.

Read "The Plant Paradox" to fix chrons, and thank me later.

Bedbugs are harmless. They're just annoying and hard to get rid of. Mosquitoes are objectively worse.

dude, we’d be the first to be launched up there

I didn't know bees watched the Superbowl.

You are diseased and or dying

Imagine taking a baseball bat and giving it a good wack

Whoever introduced house centipedes to the United States deserves getting their teeth liquified. They horrify me.

Bees are so cool.

Yeah and what if whatever fills that now open niche is worse than mosquitos? You're gonna bring about the birth of the super mosquito, you fuck

Do not bully bees.

Attached: Bee buddy.webm (1280x720, 2.43M)

I love these threads.

In all likelihood, the pain/itchiness is our evolution, not theirs. It signals the presence of a disease-carrying attacker that inflicts wounds that would otherwise be too small for us to feel.

We kill species all the time these days. Basically another mass extinction going on right now caused by our carelessness.

pirates are real bros

>want to have pizza banned because you don't like its smell and taste

JOHJ

i like to let them drink up my blood so i can watch their stomachs swell up and then i squash them to see how big of a blood stain i can get

cute!

very cute

>want to have pizza banned because pizza is actually a small disease-carrying parasite that kills millions of people every year by injecting them with malaria and is generally an obnoxious pest that contributes nothing to its environment

Food analogies are retarded and so are you.

Why do mosquito bites have to make you itchy? Dude, I'd be willing to give you a belly full of blood, it's a trivial amount to me, just stop making it itchy.

U r really weird

When there is mosquito around I pull out my dick and hope it bites my dick, haha...