?????

Attached: 0-5.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kamigame.jp/龍が如く3/攻略ガイド/変更点.html
detail.chiebukuro.yahoo.co.jp/qa/question_detail/q14194939114
youtu.be/93-shaIO4fM
youtube.com/watch?v=wM3d266_QWw
youtube.com/watch?v=SWM-LX_63Ms
faq.sega.jp/hc/ja/articles/360018934573--PS4-龍が如く3-PS4-Proでプレイした時にはどのような違いがありますか
youtu.be/VK_WXGodtnw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are they just shitty PS3 ports? Or have they had the Kiwami treatment?

I'd rather have them localize those Ryū ga Gotoku Ishin games.

Attached: 51QlQIMlvkL.jpg (352x500, 48K)

>available now

fuck, really? I love this shit, instead of announcing announcement just surprise drop that shit. good stuff, gonna have to look for it later today

Attached: 1516751749760.gif (200x200, 9K)

>no shitty game that killed the series in the west
???

they have already strongly hinted they will next

Physical edition is out in February though.

You already got Yakuza Dead Souls in English. They're in Project X Zone 2 :^)

alright, then I'm gonna wait a bit and try to contain my hype

Good, because I'm never ever going to play through Yakuza 4 and 5 again. They burned me out bad.

waiting for the physical collection

Try keep it in one thread, guys

PC release when?
Judgement PC release when?

Attached: 1421409665501.png (690x656, 34K)

Yes, it's called RPCS3, though performance isn't there yet.

portbeg elsewhere, PClard

Attached: make me.jpg (209x200, 11K)

They are straight ports but 1080p/60fps. Which is huge because on PS3 these games had really inconsistent 30fps frame-rate and were blurry as hell too since all the games were lower than 720p. It was a weird resolution like 1024x700 or something but on PS4 they'll be 1920x1080.

so they all come out next year physically?
if so, i'll just wait till then.

>They actually put it in a collection like smart people.
>We get a case for 5 as well.
Excellent.

Attached: 1480854195785.jpg (350x447, 74K)

So is this version of 3 the one that is supposed to have all the content that Sega cut for being too japanese for gaijin?

>it's the PS3 case for 5
i didn't expect that at all.

all 3 have all the cut content restored

What about the PC versions?

SEGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (937x579, 41K)

Everything but Answer x Answer (Which required Japanese history knowledge anyway), the hostesses are different because of licensing, and the Michiru substories got removed so I don't know how Mack's Perfect Shot has changed. Other than that it should be uncut which means tons more content. Do we know if it's a full retranslation of 3? Because that would be great to know right now.
4 and 5 are the same as their PS3 versions because nothing got cut barring Answer x Answer which I think is removed anyway, though 4 has the changed Tanimura because of obvious reasons. 5 has Haruka doing Answer x Answer for her jobs so that shouldn't be removed because the English version still had that, just not the machine in arcades.

>thought I could buy them piece meal seeing as how one is available right now
>3 isn't available on it's own and they want me to pay the $60 for it now
Might as well wait for the physical edition

Attached: 1563568123388.png (480x480, 148K)

Either the psn store hasn't fully updated yet or worst case scenario they'll cut the collection into 3 only after 5 is unlocked.

Should this be the first thing I buy for my PS4 that isn't Bloodborne? Somebody sell me on these games

Go grab Yakuza 0 if you want to jump into the series and see if it's your cup of tea, not this collection though you can kind of start with 4 if you really want. 0 works much better for newer players to get into it.
The series is basically a crime drama, you follow along with the story, they build characters, and they reveal twists to uncover a conspiracy or a story. In the middle of all this you get to run around various cities (Cities depend on the game, it's usually Kamurocho) and so substories (Side quests), play a bunch of minigames of varying taste, fight guys on the street, etc. The games usually feel nice to fight enemies in, there's a lot of nice animations and brutal attacks, you can use the environment to fight so you can always vary things up, and the music is always great in every game.
0's up for $20 thanks to it being a Playstation Greatest Hit so grab that and see if you like it because that's generally how all the games play minus the styles. Just make sure if you do like the games to take breaks in between each one, it's incredibly easy to burn out on them unless you are really in a mood. You can get anywhere from 30ish hours to 100ish per game with a couple exceptions where it's more, 0 is like 120-140 hours to 100% it, Ishin is roughly the same, and 5 is around 200 hours, but 100% these games is not for everyone.

Attached: The absolute madman.webm (960x540, 2.83M)

Are they actually asking 60bucks for all 3 games?

Pretty based if they are.
Best 60 bucks I'll spend in a while if they get the collection on PC.

No. fuck you faggot.

Will the physical edition be one of those collectible limited printing bullshit runs or can i safely rest easy and just pick it up on release?

It's very limited.

Looking forward to be able to play Mahjong in 3. But i'm still salty about the new Tanimura actor, he was my favorite character in my favorite Yakuza game but i really don't like his new look/voice

Give it time.

>went through the effort to 100% completion all yakuza games (3 and 5 were the fucking hardest, especially in JP)
>will have to do it all over again with the collection
I just hope they atleast reworked the Expert pool AI so I save myself 20 hours of pain

Attached: 1519431146158.png (400x400, 196K)

Probably in like a year or so, they'll probably port 6 before they'll do the collection

Everything I'm finding says "Very limited" so it's probably something that if you don't pre-order it's going to be a pain in the ass to get after a month or two. I can't even find listings for the actual physical version.

I don't believe they fixed the expert stuff in 3 so pool, darts, and golf are going to be a pain in the ass again. Darts is easy once you finally get the throws down but screw "I'm going to bank perfectly and then clean off the board without you getting a turn" pool AI.

I tried replaying 5 a while back and the loading times whenever you enter any fight were horrendous. I don't know how I tolerated it before.

Reminder that Yakuza flopped on PC and won't be released on it, just like Judgement lmao

Attached: 1559170339150.gif (800x430, 897K)

Attached: 1566156762693.png (642x873, 485K)

Based

Posting this in every yakuza thread you see doesn't make you right. It just makes you look sad, or like you're trying to cope for something.

>2018
>Still no new game since

Attached: 1565478402529.jpg (1280x1080, 259K)

Only 3 right now, they're all going to be out by February for the physical release.

Are you illiterate?

>Reminder that Yakuza flopped on PC
Are you retarded?

Attached: what7.jpg (450x450, 102K)

Thanks user, might check it out. It definitely interests me, but I'm hesitant because it's also available on PC (at least 0 for now). I've been looking for another game that justifies me owning a PS4, aka not available on PC

I would kill for a PC release, but they'll probably replace whatever dude it was that was caught with cocaine in all future rereleases. Japan's stigma or whatever against drugs is just ridiculous.

Attached: 1544219678915.png (376x438, 265K)

They probably avoid to be reminded of Dead Souls. It was the lowest selling Yakuza title even in Japan and killed the series for quite some time in the west after they gained success again with 4. It was pretty much only a prototype for Binary Domain.

>Do we know if it's a full retranslation of 3? Because that would be great to know right now.
They've said that they're going back and fixing up the old translations to bring them up to par with the modern Yakuza localizations. Not quite a full retranslation but it should be better.

>very limited physical release they say
>still doesn't provide a page to preorder or a list of retailers to pre order from
Come on, Sega.

Going from Dead Souls to Binary Domain is a hell of a jump ion quality.

The Gravity Rush games are pretty damn good

Unless you want 4K 0 will play the same as on PC, and most of the series still isn't out on PC either. Have you tried the Gravity Rush games, Tearaway (It's not the same as the Vita version, it's entirely its own version with expanded or changed levels entirely), Wipeout Omega, the inFamous games, or the Uncharted games? Because they're all enjoyable.

Ah yes, another set of movie games ! Nice !

Wanna know how i know you're gay?

Yakuza 0 was good but if i have to play 3 more games with Kiryus shitty combat i wont bother, Goros combat was fun

Eat your remaster soiboi

Here's hoping it's decent then, 3 really needed the scrubbing, 4 and 5 were fine from what I remember barring some untranslated bits of 5.

I don't usually eat games, be them remaster or not, that's a bad habit to have.
If you got a chewing addiction may i suggest these?

Attached: balas-de-goma-sortidas-tipo-jujuba-2-kg-D_NQ_NP_929760-MLB25752106552_072017-F.jpg (299x168, 26K)

Hey moose, nice to see ya. Are you excited to play this game with proper english?

The Gravity Rush games are probably at the top of my list. Not super excited by the other popular exclusives like God of War, Horizon, Infamous, or Uncharted, but I'll definitely checkout the Yakuza collection when the whole thing releases if there isn't a sign of it coming to PC

The previous games did well enough so I expect to see them come over eventually

Official celebration thread

>all of the gambling got fucking swiped
>dates are just one night stands
>everyone forgetting about Kiryu being called “Kazuma” the entire game
>everyone calls his dad who is also a Kazuma “Fuma” instead
>waaaaaahhhhhh I want my tranny jokes baaaaaaaack insteeeeeeaaaaaadddd
I don’t get you niggers sometimes.
Yakuza 3 may not be the best in the series but goddamn, it’s Yakuza 3. Okinawa is unironically peak comfy with Kiryu, his flip flops and the orphanage stuff. I better not hear any complaints about the fucking children being too annoying.

Attached: 61BB3E6D-29DA-40B6-B907-E7E5BB146CA6.png (377x598, 324K)

Nigga you know how long I’ve been waiting for 3 to leave the PS3? I’m not streaming a fucking 80 hour yakuza game on PSNOW.

I’ve never played 3 4 or 5 so I’m fucking excited about this. It’s not just “a port” it’s being able to actually play the system without some bro fuck on Craigslist trying to sell his beat up gen 1 PS3 for 200 higher than he should be just because it comes with 5 sports games with it.

I’m gonna eat the fuck out of it.

>Yakuza 3 Remastered
>"Additional mandatory orphan content."

y tho

>all of the gambling got fucking swiped
>everyone forgetting about Kiryu being called “Kazuma” the entire game
Considering
>Yakuza-series producer Daisuke Sato was on stage with IGN to reveal more details about the Yakuza Collection. He said that during the remaster process, there were some adjustments made to the games. This includes a completely revised English script, quality-of-life improvements, and the re-addition of cut content.
That's not going to be a problem. The pacing might drive some people nuts due to how long you spend with the kids every couple of chapters but after the first time you learn to settle down. Plus, going into it with the expectation of a beach episode really helps because that's exactly what 3 is to the series, it's more of a relaxing game thanks to Ryukyu.

Attached: 3953063685.jpg (900x508, 197K)

What are the QOL improvements?

i think you can see substories on the map now?
dunno what else aside from that.

It's Kazama.

That's cool.

Beats running around cluelessly looking for missed substories though it also kinda ruins the surprise so I'd rather have it as an unlockable after going through most of the mainstory.

I can’t spoiler because I’m on phone but was it the “other” guy?

>SEGA says it's multiplat now
>Didn't release any yakuza game since 2018
Yeah ok lol
Sold like what, 10000 units?

Yeah, sold like 5 units according to your dumb ass.

Go read a book, nigger.

>Can't provide proof
>Ad hominems
Stay mad, pirate

I've only played 1 and 2, and it's the mob assassin guy who killed Kiryu's family and took him to the orphanage. His family name is Kazama. MC's name is Kazuma.

Doing a good job being self-ironic there.

quick rundown on this?

I didn't notice anything different in the Chinese demo compared to 3 besides the obvious graphical bump so I'm not sure.
According to kamigame.jp/龍が如く3/攻略ガイド/変更点.html the changes are mainly the framerate, trophies having some toned down requirements, and the obvious removal of Answer x Answer.
According to detail.chiebukuro.yahoo.co.jp/qa/question_detail/q14194939114
You don't have to have that one magazine in your inventory to get the secret restaurant items anymore, they're there from the start, loading times are faster for stores, and you can't read the magazines/manga anymore.

Attached: 人中之龍3 體驗版_20190528123237.jpg (1920x1080, 495K)

Fuck hopped up criminal shitbags.
Based japs know how to make a motherfucker fear being a faggot

>you can't read the magazines/manga anymore.

Attached: 1430645622267.png (516x440, 157K)

>and you can't read the magazines/manga anymore.
Fucking hell, reading moon runes while Dream of an Absolution played in the store was maximum comfy

Considering you can just wait for our resident modder to step in and release a patch that replaces the models and cutscenes that most likely won't be a problem, finding a rip of OG Judge Eyes would be the problem since I think it's past the point of hacked PS4 capabilities right now but I might be wrong on that. That's assuming it comes to PC.

The original face and voice actor for Hamura was caught with cocaine and the Japanese entertainment industry basically wipes actors that do drugs out of their industry. He was replaced as Olaf in KH3, Hamura in Judge Eyes, and several other things. NuHamura is pretty great though.

Copyright's a bitch.

Wait what, a case for Yakuza 5, PS3 styled? This is fucking awesome, especially since Yakuza 5 is its own disc. I'm probably buying it even though I still have 3 and 4.
Why is SEGA based nowadays, bros? Did I miss something?

Attached: 1566339581587.jpg (1024x575, 70K)

Yep. Would have been cooler if they partnered with LRG or something though so we could get an actual physical copy of 5 but realistically this is the best we could have gotten.

>n-no u
Pathetic, just like the PC sales of Yakuza

Judgment had one actor replaced before release due to The Drugs™ and there's been another similar thing with one of the actors post-release, but with suspected ties to the actual yakuza. Not drugs for the second guy, I'm just retarded.
Listen, I'm not defending drug use or drug addicts or anything like that, but Japan's attitude towards drug use is just wacky. It's especially wacky when you look at their treatment towards the dude that was caught with cocaine on him compared to the Rurouni Kenshin dude who was straight up found with a disc with a fuckload of CP on it.

Attached: 1545396444864.jpg (511x521, 19K)

>Pierre Taki was on drugs
I mean have you listened to a Denki Groove song or played WTF: Work Time Fun? Should have been kind of obvious.

They were 1024x768, a 4:3 resolution, but made in anamorphic widescreen (rendered squished so when it's stretched it has proper 16:9 aspect ratio).

PC is getting all Yakuza games and you're still here shitposting and embarrassing yourself for no reason other than looking stupid.

Have sex, loser.

>michiru is removed
Kill all trannies.

That wasn't the case for 5 right? It looked notably more crispy even on the ps3

KENZAN WHEN

W
H
E
N

Attached: yakuza-kenzan-kazumanosuke.jpg (640x360, 51K)

>Kenzan
>Posts Ishin.

Attached: 龍が如く 維新!_20171019233715.jpg (1920x1080, 579K)

With yakuza getting more popular in the west...how long until localization ruins it?

That already happened with 1 and 3 newfriend
The current team is based though and know their audience well

>That already happened with 1
You're gay as fuck, nigga. Yakuza 1's dub is pure kino.
youtu.be/93-shaIO4fM
Also
>Mark Hamill as Majima

Attached: 1515393562377.jpg (340x565, 46K)

Hmm... It might be a good time to start with this series. I already got the kiwamis. I will play them and probably get bored of kamurocho , but this is fine because this collection will only come to pc next year. So I would say it's a good time to start with the series now.

I unironically like 1's dub but the direction the localization went was objectively wrong

>I will play them and probably get bored of kamurocho
If anything you'll love it more since you'll be able to recognize the old locations instantly and appreciate the changes done to them from game to game.

are they accepting preorders for the physical version?
been searching on amazon uk and i can't find anything.

0, Kiwami 1 and 2 all sold like 4x more on PC

>talking to tripfags
kill yourself
>B-but he's one of the good ones
He doesn't fucking need it. He's not a developer, he's not anyone of note and anything he says can be found on the internet. He has admitted essentially that it's mental illness that forces him to keep it on.

3-5 I'm willing to bet it will be released when 5 comes out on ps4. I dunno about Judgement.

comparing sales is retarded when PC is a vastly different platform, everyone buys digital on Steam so the cut they get is more than a physical copy, the audience for PC and PS4 are different, the games are localized in traditional chinese on PS4 but there's only english and japanese on PC

I wonder how they'll handle 3-5 for PC though, Sega still seems to be recoiling from VC4 flopping everywhere

>Full price for a staggered release of ten year old games
Fucking Sega

Attached: reuisfreiu.png (1045x849, 126K)

Do you live in Canada or something?

Better then Nintendo, they've much more happy to leave games to history and charge full price for a single game. They're remade two Gameboy games for the switch and charged $60 each when even Jewbivision charged $40 for 3-packs of Crash and Spyro.

I doubt canada has their own rating system, looks like australia

$100 for three 30+ hour games doesn't seem terrible.

Attached: 1503848932523.jpg (1000x1063, 114K)

Based

Yeah, I sure want to speak with some retarded samefag who posts the same copypastas and webms in Yakuza threads, not the only person guaranteed to be sane!
Great idea, retard.

>tripfag
>sane

He's showing 100% less irrational seething than you right now.

>Excellent collection for the Sonybros.

It's $20 per game in the States when they were ¥4700 each in Japan which is closer to $42ish. I assume you're in Australia but even then that's $33 each, and according to Google that's $67 USD so it's still roughly $22 USD each game.

Attached: Remaster.png (1008x1034, 289K)

Pretty easy to do that when you've been scared off by someone calling you out.

>surprise re-release for a game people have wanted for years
>btw the other two are coming literally 2 months apart from one another
BASED SEGA

Attached: 1527839712425.jpg (750x746, 60K)

How the fuck do you beat a Yakuza game in 30 hours?

Don't rush through like a freaking n word, you fucking nerd.

SOON.

As someone who played the Japanese version, this game is fucking great, but it's unapologetic tone towards the topic of colonization and such is 100% why it never came out in the west, import it if you can its great.

yeah that's the aussie rating system

PC when?

>but it's unapologetic tone towards the topic of colonization and such is 100% why it never came out in the west
3 literally had people around Okinawa talking about wanting Americans to get out of their country or that they're warmongers for wanting to put in a military base there, I don't think that's it.

>just finished y5 literally in feburary
>if I just waited 12 months I could have played a better version

It's not fair! Why does this keep happening to me?

By colonization do you mean Japan's dindonuffin attitude of the occupation of China and Korea?
I've only played Kenzan so far, but I liked how it was loyal to the viewpoint of the time of the setting and didn't criticize it, since child prostitution was the norm back then.

>Have to wait 6 more months for the physical collection
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

He means that it had several substories involving random traders or foreigners where people were outright racist to them or even afraid (Tom for example is treated like shit by several people and attacked on the spot until he helps some kids, the black boat guy was going to die until Ryoma helped him out simply because people were afraid of him and because they were worried he was going to kill them somehow, William had his buddy murdered, etc). The main story had a side plot where Takechi was importing British guns under the table to cause the revolt against Tokugawa while promising Thomas Grabber exclusive deals or something, and I believe people on the sidelines made a passing mention during the black boat story about not wanting to open up their borders to traders? It was either that one or the newspaper one.

>guys p-please take me seriously!
>I'm the expert here n-not you!
>guys please pay attention to me!
>I-I'm important.....

just filter him if he bothers you so much

Ishin please!

Tripfags are okay but Moose is legit

*tripfags are gay

leave your trip on, loser

>gotta wait one month before FF7R for 5

are you fucking kidding me

I'm gonna start using this tripcode in Yakuza threads in your honor.

Attached: 1539150279250.png (1000x1000, 216K)

Why would you do this to yourself? I love the series but I can’t imagine 100%ing all of them, TWICE

To be quite honest aside from some mind numbingly boring shit like the Pachinko trophy (WE CAN FLY) it's not that bad if you space it around other games (aka starting on a Premium Adventure after months of playing anything else). That's how I plat'd every PS3 entry except for the shooter one (I'm still working on it).
Playing the game on a PS4 would be enough incentive for me since it's been literal years since I touched those games.

Is vgplus still a good site? Thinking of putting my preorder there.
I bought stuff from them years ago because of canadian dollar being worth pennies.

I know people in this very same site that 100% all 3 versions of Hyrule Warriors.

I'm glad they decided to include a case for Yakuza 5.
The entire reason I wanted the games to get remastered was so I could finally own 5 physically, and when I saw "remastered collection" I thought maybe we weren't gonna get a standalone case for 5.

>$99.95 AUD
>can only play 3

that's a massive fucking NOPE from me

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1080x945, 304K)

>caring about physical

autism?

I have the ps3 versions and I haven't touched them yet...
I don't think I'll buy this collection

enjoy your 12fps lmao

Ah the famous Shibusawa vs Kiryu rematch in 6.

You wouldn't say that if I made one of the games on your PC physical only while you own the rest of that series digital.

>$99.95 AUD

this is suffering

youtube.com/watch?v=wM3d266_QWw

Attached: yakuza deep.jpg (1920x1080, 310K)

Can't you inmates just buy it from another region's psn store.

lmao he's so fucking random XD

So I'm just supposed to spend more money?

Literally the best part of Dead Souls.

fuck off

well duh

>cut content on both 3 and 4
The only thing PS4 will be missing out on is Nishimura cause he got replaced.

3 was already hell without the cut side activities because the minigame AI on the rest was anything but fair.

and 3's tyranny chase

>Cut content in 4
What? The only thing we didn't get was Answer x Answer in 4 as far as I understand and they took it out of 4 HD anyway.

No one likes tyrannies anyways

>no pc release

Kys me

I'm amazed how much of a fuck they give. In America, literally no one gives a flying fuck if someone's using coke.

I'd say Q3/Q4 next year.

>tyranny chase
youtube.com/watch?v=SWM-LX_63Ms

you need to buy overpriced prepaid cards, PSN only accepts credit cards from that country the account is in
I'm not him but that means I'd have to import to even play the games in English so I'm just waiting for PC ports

It was a case of 'Good cast, bad direction.'

If the Yakuza 1 dub was made today with the same cast then I'm pretty sure it'd be a lot better.

my pants cannot contain the amount of jizz that just shot out of my cock.

>devilshilleon

disgusting

Looks like I'm going to replace my old copies before I even can play them and 5 was digital only

Why not just buy psn digital codes directly from amazon usa since they just send directly to your email instead of importing the physical cards like a dummy.

I'm not importing the cards, I mean the games, I've only ever done that for 0
and IIRC the cards are still overpriced

>Yakuza starts with a 50 minute long cutscene
>fucking stupid moviegame
>God of War starts with a 45 minute long cutscenes
>game of the year

>completely revised English script
>revised
they really should've just retranslated the entire game like with the kiwamis

Fuck dead souls. I want ISHIN

This.

also I heard that Yakuza 3 releases today. Is it online only or are physical copies available? I like to have physical copies for my library

Attached: 12edbc1ae3e75cef1a5204797d08c8bb.jpg (1590x2256, 213K)

Digital only right now, a limited physical run comes out with 3, 4, and 5 when 5 comes out in 2020.

they did the same thing with the kiwamis too tho

oh i heard it was from scratch, i haven't played both versions.

Based. Thanks user, you're my favourite tripchad

Attached: 3a280714b9b1a093aeea1736e84b063b.jpg (1200x1800, 169K)

GoW had much better combat than Y6 if I'm being completely honest.

>Ctrl + f "PC"
>28 matches
Every fucking time.

>Wahh, why do people want them to keep porting to a platform they were openly happy about the sales with.

PC fanbase hates Yakuza games and openly shits on them. After they got ported to PC, all Yakuza threads went to shit for a while with PC sharts flooding the threads with specs bragging and shitting about how they''re "movie games" with no gameplay.

I hope Sony buys out sega so they can stay playstation forever.

>how they''re "movie games" with no gameplay.
But this is 100% true.

Why will it take the collection until February to be complete? Isn't everything already translated?

Name a better villain.

Attached: 48368104_2332310113509860_251144415882510336_o-650x366.jpg (650x366, 28K)

why are you even here if not to purely shitpost

>rhythm minigame
>darts minigame
>mahjong
>shogi
>batting
>street fights
>not games

kys

sauce?

his ass
the latest statement they gave about it which was yesterday is they're still considering it, something they've been doing for god knows how long now

easy mode

same here famalam.

>6 million smash threads a day
>REEEE WHY MORE THAN ONE RGG THREAD

Nice strawman.

The must be fed up with the Ishin localization meme. They're giving these crumbs to appease them.

How the FUCK do I beat this minigame, brehs?

Attached: Yakuza 6 minigame.webm (854x480, 1.97M)

Anyone?

They're doing a second pass on the translation, among other things

oh okay

The Lost Paradise and Judgement dubs were surprisingly enjoyable, so they'd probably do a lot better today now that they actually understand that localizing Yakuza into a weird American mafia/gangster and Japanese yakuza mishmash just doesn't work.
Though that said, I'm more than happy with mainline Yakuza staying in Japanese with subs. It's part of the appeal and charm at this point. It only really works for Judgement since it's a brand new cast without the baggage of the mainline series.

press the correct buttons in time

I don't speak a word of Japanese and playing yakuza games with dubs still feels weird to me. Probably because they all have japanese faces unlike in anime games so it feels closer to a live action drama.

Wrong, 3 is censored

Yeah there's that whole angle to it too. Not to mention that the Japanese actors often lend their faces and mocap to the characters themselves, giving their performances a more live-action drama vibe. It's kind of like the reverse of playing DMC5 in Japanese with its realistic anglo face scans and the English actors doing the body mocap.

Might get this instead of waiting for the PC versions. Does Yakuza 3 have PS4 Pro support?

I think it's locked 1080/60 on both.

What? They literally added all the things that were cut from the western PS3 version of Yakuza 3 back in the remaster.

what kinda stupid question is that
why would it fucking need it at all

all they removed is a subquest of kiryu being chased by a tranny in which one of the outcomes is kiryu being raped in a public toilet

They did cut that one tranny sidequest, but we're still ending up with a net increase in content so whatever.

Are you completely retarded? The Pro can easily run it at 1800p - 4k/60. It's a remaster, not a modern remake. Why would you NOT want the game to support the Pro? Because you don't have one? Is that it?

>They did cut that one tranny sidequest,
> but we're still ending up with a net increase in content
>so whatever.
Didn't know bikecuck posted on Yea Forums

It's on ps3 in America retard

>Yakuza collection brings that Y5 case as an apoligy for being digital on the PS3

That is actually based as hell

All the remasters have Pro support. The 4K mode is 1440p while 1080p downsamples from 1440p. On the demo I had no frame drops at 1080p mode myself.
faq.sega.jp/hc/ja/articles/360018934573--PS4-龍が如く3-PS4-Proでプレイした時にはどのような違いがありますか

>set resolution higher in the settings
That will be 60 dollars please

youtu.be/VK_WXGodtnw

I've only played 0, is the rest of the series good?

>lurking in the store
>no individual download for 3 just the collection
>notice that 4, 5 and Dead Souls are on sale for less than 20

They should do a "spin-off" collection with that, the samurai games and maybe the psp games.

seriously anyone who buys this is a fucking retard
you can already play 3 and 4 at 60fps on pc

No. See you later.

No, every other game sucks

>The 4K mode is 1440p while 1080p downsamples from 1440p

my sides

>a dude in a suit that actually looks like a threat unlike iwami

>still using the old engine and not the one from 6
Pass

weak user
weak

>I HATE ORPHANS

I can't and I won't
Well-written sociopaths are always great villains

man i wish 3 was available seperately, can't justify double dipping on the whole package but i would really like to start one of them now since it'll take me months to play through all three.

5 is the only one worth buying agaim

That's PS Now. Their streaming bullshit.

Not on PS3 they aren't
>t. retard who actually bought them not stopping to think about why they were on sale