What are games that allows me to exterminate vampires?

What are games that allows me to exterminate vampires?

Attached: 6464.jpg (1900x1200, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kYcXBIuo4Mg
youtube.com/watch?v=hyNOBsiApVo
youtube.com/watch?v=Iw5u3QVdHjA
gog.com/game/nosferatu_wrath_of_malachi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Any MC's like Okazaki? Guy was based af

muroi is is better

>wife murderer

What happened?

Attached: MCuNMYM.jpg (1432x2150, 675K)

he did nothing wrong

Attached: tumblr_mlsr25BXd01qflk9ro4_500.gif (500x281, 931K)

Attached: Soul_Reaver_Cover.jpg (220x220, 19K)

he tortured and stabbed his wife in the heart

no longer human, who cares

Fuck vampires.

Attached: 1535667396788.png (332x332, 148K)

Total War: Warhammers 1 and 2

>exterminate vampires?
But, why?

Attached: No more donuts.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

>animu and manga make it very clearly themed toward showing the villagers were just as monstrous as the vampires
>goes over literally every user's head

Attached: perthetic sin eater.jpg (989x1023, 171K)

desu it took forever for it to happen but when it did happen i creamed my pants
blessed doctor

>feeling sorry for undead leeches
I have a stake with your name on it

Human or not she still had a metaphorical heart and the ability to feel pain, you fucking edgelord.

>B-But vampires have feelings too!!!

Attached: 1565957909002.jpg (247x204, 10K)

posting a shitty wojak doesn't make it less true

They started it and went way too far to be justified as survival

Attached: 1566097450516.gif (540x540, 1.97M)

the vampires had a choice of keeping their population low and cycling their feeding from person to person each night
instead they decided to feast on their targets night after night until the person was dead to potentially make more vampires
the vampires planned on making a haven for themselves by killing everyone. the villagers had every right to exterminate them

Attached: 1557761269002.jpg (1024x576, 57K)

>vampires have a way to feed without killing people
>MUH DICK I NEED FRESH HUMANS
>NOOOO THE HUMANS WERE MONSTERS TOOO

Kill yourself

Attached: Shiki Dr Dexter.jpg (1274x721, 130K)

t. vampire
go burn in the sun

Light Yagami from Death Note
Gilgamesh from Fate

I just want a cute vampire gf to cuddle with

Attached: 1564598090975.gif (535x260, 1.97M)

Prove it.

you’d cuddle anything with a heartbeat that isn’t repulsed by the sight of you

D-don't be mean

Attached: 1525802925169.jpg (800x617, 104K)

so did 99% of the humans killed for no reason by the vampires in shiki.

>t.h.i.n.k. before you speak
>t is for, is it true?
>h.
>I.
>n.
>k.
the truth hurts

I'm going to RAPE this qt loser!

Shut the FUCK up, bloodbrain

why didnt you save her user

Attached: _n5n7azzApt1tbfpvlo2_500.gif (500x280, 627K)

Vampires deserve death

God that fucking anime was trash, but I still enjoyed it since I was drunk for almost the entirety of it.

She did get saved? The god-tier monk of existential crises swooced in and carried her to freedom.

What anime

>for no reason
did you not see how much pain they were in when they starved themselves?

Fucking race-traitor.

Honestly it's entertaining as fuck and when it's got moments, they're fucking memorable moments.
Only thing really retarded about it was the werewolf thing. That shit was too OP. It was only worth it for this fucking scene

How about some games where you play as a vampire and THIN THE HERD(tm)

youtube.com/watch?v=hyNOBsiApVo

lost in time limbo

Attached: 351370-kainswordl.jpg (540x684, 114K)

only the jinrou could do that

You reminded me how great the OST was.

muroi was a fucking faggot, no wonder you like him

What are some games where I can betray mankind for loli pussy?

Attached: 1557107786575.png (728x410, 367K)

who gives a shit. most of them did it for fun and others did it with the intent of taking over and making humans into cattle. If not for that we would have more mothers,fathers and grandads feeding on kids and random murder

this game right?

Attached: Akibas-trip-ps4.png (1208x1400, 2.76M)

Saya no Uta

Funnily enough I hate Fuminori too. One Bullet best ending.

Bloodborne in the loosest sense

mankind doesn't deserve loyalty in the first place.

Nothing wrong with enjoying your food. May as well since there's literally nothing you can do about needing to feed.

I finally got around to reading it yesterday.
Poor Koji, this guy's life collapsed in like a few weeks

First OP was fucking kino

youtube.com/watch?v=Iw5u3QVdHjA

Is Shiki the closest thing to an actual horror anime as anime can get?

That's wrong. Vampires there could go by without draining humans until the point of death. They could have stayed hidden and rotated their prey without killing anyone. They violated the masquerade and got fucking hammered for it, good riddance.

There's Higurashi.

WHAT ARE YOU, LITTLE SOUL?

>shiki watering his homolust.jpg

The only important considerations were that the shiki's existence depended on their ability to feed on humans and it was unrealistic for anyone to trust that their urges could be controlled enough for limited feedings. Knowing that, the only possible result was either the destruction of humanity (or rather turning into cattle) or the destruction of shiki. If the shiki had the numbers/strength they could have and should have done the same and tried to turn humans into cattle, but they couldn't. So they died.

Additionally, how could anyone watch the show and still feel sympathetic to the shiki? Even when the show tried to get you on their side it was revealed that even "the good ones" were still impulsive, destructive and indifferent to human life.

>Additionally, how could anyone watch the show and still feel sympathetic to the shiki
Empathy for enemies is stuipdly common, user. What are you, as sociopath? Vampire loli endured a tragic past that pushed her to embrace the village takeover plan. She just wanted to survive, a place a for her people that were doomed to the dark. Some people that turned were still cool. Some humans were absolute monsters to those that were formerly their brothers. The good doctor is undoubtedly the worst character in the show. He probably saved that village, but he mercilessly tortured and killed a woman for no raisin. The show was a great counter to 'humanity wins the day'.

Also I'm glad the monk and the loli got away, I hope she learned from her mistake and maybe gave people another chance.

Get back in the tunnels, bitch.

Attached: little girl gets impaled.png (1280x738, 925K)

it taken me ten years to get around to Higurashi and I watched it all in one week. Like with video games sometimes it's better to look at what's already out there than scan the new shit.

>The good doctor is undoubtedly the worst character in the show
It's actually hilarious to me that anyone could actually think that. Every single thing that happened to the vampire scum is 100% their fault and they're insanely lucky they got away with their bullshit as long as they did.

He did what he had to do to his wife because it was literally the only opportunity he'd ever get to find out how to kill the vampires - she only turned by chance, otherwise she would have been as dead as all the other victims.
He was the epitome of a hero - doing things that no one else could do and suffering the greatest for it.
By the end, he lost literally everything but his life and his freedom.

Attached: JUSTICE.png (368x398, 103K)

Sympathy: feelings of pity and sorrow for someone else's misfortune.

Empathy: the ability to understand and share the feelings of another.

I would like to note that my initial post said "sympathy" so your aside regarding empathy was irrelevant. While I understand that some, althtough far from all of even the majority, of the shiki feel and act as they do due to the influence of trauma in their past. However, the show goes through great lengths to show that many shiki simply go full demon the instance they change, many going so far as to kill those who loved and trusted them in life as their first act.

I will concede that the show introduced ambiguity into the situation and looked to the inhumane sides of conflict and war. However, I refuse to believe anyone would unequivocally proclaim that the doctor was the worst character in the show in good faith. Such a belief could only be the result of intentional provocation or a lack of understanding of the show.

Anyone who thinks the vampires in Shiki were innocent is a fucking retard.

He was smart and even tested the effects of religious icons on vampires.

Attached: vlcsnap-2017-08-05-17h00m11s362.png (1280x738, 736K)

The thing this show did with the eyes was the creepiest shit - I fucking loved it.
To bad your pic never came to pass.

Attached: JC.jpg (887x1097, 77K)

Attached: a.jpg (1024x879, 57K)

You're a fucking psychopath, user. None of the villagers that turned deserved any of it. His wife least of all, she was scared and helpless in the throes of a curse. What he did to his wife was gruesome and unnecessary. It showed what he was. He could have easily lured an evil shiki, they were crawling all over the place and he was a clever man. Epitome of a hero my ass, he lost his humanity trying to preserve it. A noble sacrifice, possibly, and again his actions are probably the reason the village survived, but he still lost. That these very distinct themes apparently flew over your head kinda makes me think you're pretending to be retarded.

Your own lack of understanding is pretty evident, user. If the evil shiki got more development they might be considered worse than Ozaki but they showed their fangs too late and the show followed Ozaki as a major protagonist.
>many shiki simply go full demon the instance they change
Absolute lie. The new gens were basically tortured and mindbroke by the shiki under the loli's rule. And that bit about killing loved ones is irrelevant, a shiki would obviously return to where they lived out of sheer habit and obviously the loved ones would be closest when the hunger set it.

I ain't going to post what we both know happens to the vampire eyes when they are in the sun. That shit was grim.

Attached: beep beep.png (1280x738, 898K)

Oh that's just great, all safe until they get hungry.

Wat. There are multiple episodes dedicated purely to depicting the evil acts of shiki. Pervy naked guy, the girl obsessed with purple haired kid, the entire blue haired guys character. As I said, I concede that there were some, albeit a minority, of shiki who were simply lost and confused. However, their existence and ours is a zero sum game - the show firmly establishes that there is simply no way that shiki and humans can exist alongside each other without either: A) the subjugation of humans by the shiki; or B) the destruction of the shiki. I will also concede that the manner in which some of the towns people carried out their exterminations was disgusting and far from dispassionate. But that alone does not suddenly shift the moral burden from the shiki to the humans.

I would also reiterate that there is simply no good faith reasonable interpretation of the show that results in Ozaki being the most morally wrong character in the show. It simply is not a rational conclusion - the worst act he committed was his experimentation. However, it is not immoral to go about investigating the weaknesses and strength of your enemes. In fact, there is a solid argument that it is immoral to NOT do so. Nothing is shown to reflect that Ozaki took a sadistic pleasure in the act (though there are many such cases involving shiki) which would have complicated the matter. But that was not the case, so the still argue otherwise is either trolling or the result of a skewed moral compass.

>None of the villagers that turned deserved any of it.
What about the ones that went on to kill the rest of their families? They may have been trying to turn them into Shiki, but they still killed them knowing there was a chance they wouldn't turn.

>What he did to his wife was gruesome and unnecessary.
He was at war with monsters that were hellbent on wiping out humans in the village and turning them into Shiki. At that point, his wife was already a shiki. You know, the monsters that were killing everyone?

>He could have easily lured an evil shiki
That's easy for you to say. But the shiki are coordinated and extremely dangerous, and he already had one captured.

WRONG

Even if he has done any sort of ridiculous bullshit plan to grab an "evil" shiki (as if he could even tell), he would be putting his own survival and the survival of every innocent life at risk and would be beyond irresponsible.

His wife was doomed as soon as she turned - there was NOTHING that could be done to save her excluding the complete surrender of humanity.
This is the point that you do not or refuse to understand - every tragic end met by a shiki was the fault of shiki as a whole for existing.
Every shattered family, un-turned dead child, dead shiki who refused to feed, or blood-soaked revenge traces its origin to the mortal anomaly that is vampirism.

BACK TO THE PIT.

Attached: 1552257641485.jpg (472x255, 23K)

> the show firmly establishes that there is simply no way that shiki and humans can exist alongside each other without either: A) the subjugation of humans by the shiki; or B) the destruction of the shiki
That's fucking obvious user, it's irrelevant to bring up. You and faggots like you seem to skirt around how this makes both humanity and the shiki out to be the 'bad guy'. There are no winners in shiki, everyone is fucked.
>I would also reiterate that there is simply no good faith reasonable interpretation of the show that results in Ozaki being the most morally wrong character in the show
Then you are high on your own farts. The shiki were evil dicks (mostly). Ozaki was just a guy. Evil dicks should be torturing and killing helpless wives, not just a guy. His lack of humanity gave humanity a chance. This theme was bright blinding in the show, directly opposed to the monk that gave shiki a chance. It literally could not be clearer if David Attenborough interrupted your previously scheduled animu to illustrate the character relations in his god-tier voice. He was a murderer, and a slaughterer. It can be argued that he was a soldier in a war, but it cannot be argued that soldiers are exempt from morality.
>
see above
begone faggot

>None of the villagers that turned deserved any of it.
*Taunts you after killing your dad*
>What he did to his wife was gruesome and unnecessary
What he did was necessary since he didn't know what the fuck it was that he was dealing with, he pretty much only knew they rose from the dead and he had a perfectly fine corpse on his hands so why not use that? Why risk literally everything for no good reason?

Attached: 1541671802874.png (1112x720, 1.44M)

There's always Mononoke.
It's pretty good. Get the blu-ray special episode too. It's superb.

Attached: 1555870731463.png (220x291, 148K)

Glad you exposed that you were arguing from a place of bad faith. Pretty shameful that you doubled down though.

Please, do tell. I just love this show and hate faggots being wrong on the internet.

This exact scene was based as fuck.

I love Mononoke. Not sure I'd call it horror though, at least in the same way. Ayakashi arc would be the closest. I should rewatch it.

> This theme was bright blinding in the show, directly opposed to the monk that gave shiki a chance.
Yeah man good on him for winning the undeath lottery. We should all just bend the knee and risk fucking perma-death for a chance to rise again and force the same bullshit choice on someone else.
>begone faggot
eat shit

Attached: 1564303758721.jpg (680x658, 33K)

>It can be argued that he was a soldier in a war, but it cannot be argued that soldiers are exempt from morality.
If that solider is fighting for the survival of his species, then I would say he is morally justified in torturing and slaughtering his attackers.

The long-and-short of it is that of course it's obvious that both sides act in morally dubious or downright immoral ways. That does not, however, logically lead one to the conclusion that Ozaki was the most immoral character on the show. I already addressed why the experimentation was not akin to torture and should not be viewed as such. Besides that no other points have been raised against him.

I implore you to reconsider.

Attached: 1564183890189.png (432x432, 195K)

You guys aren't even trying anymore. His wife was not an attacker, she was a civilian. Nowhere was it said that humans should bend over for the things hunting them, et fucking cetera
You're being disingenuous as hell then. His wife was people, there is a good fucking reason you don't experiment on people. It was torture. Besides that, he has the same bad points as the other villagers that relished the destruction of their former villagers.

Which game lets you carry out a genocide against people who wronged you and doesn't moralfag to you about how it's wrong?

Attached: really fag.jpg (433x427, 86K)

Touhou Project.

SPECIFICALLY the 6th entry. Embodiment Of Scarlet Devil

Attached: 7866821B-EE0C-429B-9DA8-FC7F6C6D7437.jpg (720x757, 125K)

She was a shiki. What should have given Ozaki any idea that she was any different to the rest of the shiki?

"The shiki turned my wife into one of them. I know for a fact the shiki are intent on wiping out the humans. But nah, I'm sure she'll be different. After all, she's my wife!"

Tactics Ogre. You can commit two massacres if you want.

Attached: Update_012a_0061.png (480x272, 190K)

She was different from the rest, she was useful as research material.

You’re evil

Attached: 1D1D3AC6-200A-4D48-BF9F-B3CE9134449A.png (478x591, 608K)

>I know for a fact the shiki are intent on wiping out the humans
Do you not see this shit, are you being as willingly retarded as possible. This is not a logical conclusion on either side of the Mississippi. You absolute nigger. That right there is an argument for why he's the worst, not the best. That right there is why the show gives shiki the grey treatment, because the entire situation is fucked.

>His wife was people
She was not a living person, but rather a reanimated corpse. You'll find no formal definition of "person" that encompasses the living dead no matter how hard you twist your reasoning. Additionally, intent is an important consideration, especially when determining moral fault. Performing harsh life threatening experiments on something in order to discover its strength and weaknesses during a struggle for survival is different than torture. To argue otherwise is the disingenuous position.

Are his actions morally suspect and flawed? Absolutely, but you have done nothing to establish that his is one of the worst moral actors of the show, let alone the absolute worst as was claimed.

>That right there is an argument for why he's the worst, not the best
What are you talking about? Whatever point you think you're making here, you're not.

Vampire Slayer mod of HL

Elder Scrolls: Oblivion has quests related to finding and exterminating vampires.

Mount & Blade Warband. Get companions that ok with robbing villages. Rob them, rape their women, get rich and then drink wine from their skull.
The reason to kill villagers is that they wouldn't give their goods to you for free. That's against your idea of "what is yours - mine".

Attached: 2R57lkuxPL.jpg (1276x978, 331K)

>People are dying one after the other in a very small village with no signs of stopping
>Ozaki should therefore assume they'll stop at some point for literally no reason

Attached: 1539448845947.png (1378x1378, 784K)

>Don't choose a side
>win and get a vampire loli

is there a more based character

Attached: shiki_seishin-and-sunako[1].jpg (1280x720, 51K)

Nosferatu.
gog.com/game/nosferatu_wrath_of_malachi

Attached: 314efsvdrs5.jpg (1024x768, 303K)

It's not murder if they're already undead

This show was great but I don't know what they were fucking thinking with the yugioh tier hairstyles

Not at all. Doctorfags can go an hero by police. Nursefags can cry themselves to sleep.

Skyrim.with mods, I'm pretty sure stalker has some, and fallout.

>wears very normal and plain clothing when they just moved in the village
>when vampires start taking over he rolls up in the most batshit swanky outfits.
This scene always got a good kek out of me.

Who else /ozakiwasrightbutbad/ here

Talk shit, get staked

Ozaki was right in every way, shape and form. He's the kind of person you want at the reins when shit hits the fan, and every single one of his decisions saved the entire human race during that while ordeal.

Everything was her fucking fault. She's the one who wanted a village of Shiki and ordered the newly risen to convert the others

Attached: 257[1].png (257x310, 151K)

Torture is inherently wrong. He started out wrong, and ended wrong because of it. He was wrong, bad, and got the win.

Man, I have a hard time believing pussies like you actually exist.

But because of that torture, he was able to turn the tables on the shiki, and the humans won because of it.

/ozakiwasrightbutbad/ here

I likewise have a hard time believing blatant sociopaths like yourself exist. All we can do is agree to disagree, faggot.

Attached: boris.jpg (650x366, 58K)

This to be honest. She wanted to a place to call home and belong to and then decided to kill a bunch of random people that had nothing to do with her dream. The villagers are 100% justified in purging the vampire scum that had many opportunities to leave peacefully and co-exist with the villagers but they ignored it and started killing everyone.

How can you sit there and tell me you wouldn't be 100% on the human's side in a war of survival? I bet you would've willing been turned into a Shiki, like that faggot monk.

Not that user but you are conflating immoral and "wrong." Whereas immoral has a clear meaning, wrong only has meaning when placed within a framework. It does not simply mean immoral, which is what I assumed "bad" was attempting to convey. If you are judging was was right/wrong based on logic, the Ozaki made the right decision as it provided valuable information which served to preserve the lives of the villagers. If wrong is interpreted to mean "producing the incorrect or suboptimal result" then again I would argue that Ozaki was right. His experimentation was a major factor in the inevitable victory for the village.

Of course I would be on humanity's side. I'm not a gambling man, I couldn't take the chance on a change. But I wouldn't call the monster a hero just because he happened to be on my side. That faggot monk basically won shiki, but I can't be him.

>immoral=/=wrong
Top ten villain speeches.

Additionally, though I am not prepared to personally take this position, there is an argument to be made that Ozaki's individual act of torture, while immoral in the sense that is caused immense harm to an entity capable of perceiving it that was not categorically the result of self defense of immediate harm, the act BECAME moral when its fruits resulting in saving the lives of many other. Again, this is its own school of thought that I don't 100% subscribe to, but the argument is there.

Words have meaning, user. Do you honestly believe that what is "right" and what is "moral" always align?

Nice deflection. You didn't explain how he's wrong, though.

I like the "Mountain path".

Attached: 1565788866467.jpg (1023x591, 96K)