New info when?

Attached: zelda14.gif (500x281, 1.71M)

january direct 2020

Next E3.

Game looks boring, like Botw 2.0. and no, I can't see it turning out a masterpiece like MM did. Just saying what nobody else will want to admit.

>"looks boring"
Bitch, we have a single cutscene to go off, the fuck do you mean it LOOKS boring?

meh. I liked BotW. ready for this next one.

Too early.

Because it will most likely be identical to BOTW.

Nintendo will never acknowledge the glaring flaws because the fanboys praise will silence them.

The Geoff Awards 2019

Why don’t you wait and see?

Don't give him enough credit to allow for a sincere opinion on the game

that's when new info will arrive, the game itself won't release until late 2020, to coincide with the 35th zelda anniversary

>Using the BotW 1 map frees up the time needed to create a overworld in the typical development cycle for a Zelda game
>Assuming this extra time won't be used to address the flaws to make it a true sequel
No need to be as negative as you're being. Also if Nintendo actually listened to praise there would be a lot fewer dead franchises on their pedigree.

E3

Same user here. In fact, there would also be less instances of Nintendo being surprised by how fast their stuff sells, as if they legitimately aren't aware that their properties are among the biggest franchises in the world. If only they listened to praise.

>>Using the BotW 1 map frees up the time needed to create a overworld in the typical development cycle for a Zelda game

They're not using the same map you retard. Not even Nintendo is cheap enough to do that.

>>Assuming this extra time won't be used to address the flaws to make it a true sequel

The time will be used in making a new map and new gimmicks. They will not address complaints like poor dungeon design and poor combat because the echo chamber of the fanboys is too fucking loud with praise.

>Also if Nintendo actually listened to praise there would be a lot fewer dead franchises on their pedigree

Zelda and Mario are immune to that and you know it. SS is considered like their worst 3d zelda and it still outsold every single game in 2011

>They're not using the same map you retard
You need to just go watch the trailer again. Specifically the last bit of footage before the "sequel is in development" screen. You will then return to me and say that again with a straight face.

is this a falseflag or what?
they already confirmed that it's set in the same hyrule as botw was, you can even see this in the teaser trailer.

>MM
>masterpiece
Fucking Reddit

OP here... holiday season 2020 is just over a year away. We had quite a bit of info for BotW about a year before launch. I know circumstances are different. I'm just saying.

It's interesting that you talked about SS because it automatically proves you wrong, as the next 3D entry was BotW that is the complete oposite, made after the complaints off the linear design.

Attached: riju.png (1700x2100, 1M)

I want Riju to become fat and inflated.