No more bullshit

No more bullshit
Post your Classics mains Class and Race NOW!

Attached: wow.jpg (1136x568, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nmXAi2TZYxU
youtube.com/watch?v=HfQOj-eTugY
youtube.com/watch?v=nqKsWgkdhvI
youtube.com/watch?v=34zUEOsUmiY
avoidstreamers.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=YVwYKtgFYCc
wowhead.com/news=291717/brian-birmingham-and-patrick-dawson-from-wow-classic-on-vanilla-collector-s-edit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

belf demon hunter

class: uninstall wizard

race: notplayingthisshit elf

Night elf male hunter. I'm pretty sure I am literally the only person who has ever declared this on Yea Forums, as I've been declaring it multiple times through every thread and have never seen anyone else with it.

HUMAN MALE PALADIN, SIR!

ORC (FEMALE) ROGUE (ASSHAT)

Human warrior in Whitemane. Lightest skin tone and blonde hair.

Undead frost mage

based

i'm going to play a protection paladin and pretend like i have no clue how the game works in a futile attempt to relive my days as a clueless 10 year old even though i know better. i will also intentionally avoid obtaining any best in slot items. i will spread the word of how protection paladins can actually main tank better than warriors and druids in world chat, report people who kick me after finding out im a tank paladin, and generally be an obnoxious faggot who criticizes anyone who plays the game without intentionally gimping himself as a autistic min maxer.

Attached: 15534561235.png (617x673, 139K)

If I'll play it again I'll probably go with human rogue
I'm boring, I know

That was one hell of a strawman. People make fun of minmaxers like you because you're generally passive aggressive and angry as hell, not to mention generally extremely unpleasant to be around; this post of yours is evident of that.

human paladin chad

>That was one hell of a strawman

Attached: 1516318638735.gif (452x371, 59K)

Female human warrior

Attached: 1540065723309.png (1536x1536, 2.03M)

You may be reading too much into a shitpost

Not at all.

this but unironically and as balance druid

This was me as well from beginning.

Prot = under-powered
Holy = under-powered
Ret = under-powered

entirely based

What do you think he's implying?

Can't decide which race to be a shaman with.

I'm feeling Tauren but their racials suck.

ah, memories.

Be honest; you're that poster, aren't you?

Don't care. I will prove everyone wrong

user.... No, I'm not. I'm just wondering what you think he's implying.

Dwarf rogue with herb/alch and fishing/cooking.

Attached: 1566246077671.jpg (640x596, 73K)

Keep wondering, then, "other poster".

Myzrael server
Gnome Mage
Undead Mage

>Not tanking dungeons as a shaman.

Attached: 1471432607664.jpg (565x564, 57K)

Pandaren Deathknight

Attached: me.png (641x748, 772K)

orc shaman for life, personally

jesus fucking christ

I played paladin on lightbringer. The class is actually really good. The only thing it lacks is farming potential. I was doing lasher runs with a thorns set in DM but that probably won't work in retail because you could log out to reset the instance. The only issue paladin has is farming gold easily. Everything else about it is pretty based.

Good luck forming a group, because you're sure as hell not getting invited to one.

would have been funny if you only had the first line. Second line puts you in reddit territory. Good attempt.

Why can't you just say it? What are you afraid of

HOT DAMN LOOK AT THOSE BAZONGAS

"my bad"

Attached: file.png (489x463, 348K)

This picture does a good job reminding people how fucking shit retail is.

Troll Rogue on Whiteman. Teaming up with mate also playing a Troll Rogue. Looking forward to ganking in STV.

Not afraid of anything, just amused at the lengths some people will go to defend their own stupidity (ironic or otherwise) on Yea Forums. We're anonymous; you didn't have to samefag and try to reply to me, dude.

this will be like my 4th run as a shaman tank.
dps dudes are thirsty for tank cock, no matter what class it is.

Attached: 1370203157449.jpg (337x416, 100K)

Dwarf priest on Eu shazzrah

Attached: 390964-vestments-of-faith.jpg (445x712, 83K)

Orc warrior

Attached: orcy.gif (480x269, 1.89M)

ok maybe ill try retail just until next week

Male dwarf paladin
Bro goes male dwarf warrior

You may have brainwashed retards on a private server with your bullshit but it isn't going to work in classic, good luck.

>Not afraid of anything, just amused at the lengths some people will go to defend their own stupidity (ironic or otherwise) on Yea Forums. We're anonymous; you didn't have to samefag and try to reply to me, dude.
still haven't answered his (my) question

you don't even need the follow the stupid 1 tank, 3 dps, 1 healer composition for 5 mans though. it's just the easiest and simplest one to carry out with randoms. even if shamans couldn't tank 5 mans (they can) it wouldn't matter because the content is easy for anyone with half a brain.

H
U
M
A
N

R
O
G
U
E

ON EU RPPVP ZANDALARTRIBE

>bullshit depsite it actually works even at level 60
I doubt the average IQ in classic will be any higher.
Gonna feel good kicking all the dps warriors out of my party for that SM ARMs loot.

Attached: 1387471988266.png (550x550, 204K)

female gnome warlock

pink ponytails mean death

someone post the gif

nobody cares that you convinced retards you can tank rfc and wc with a shaman. that's the extent you'll ever do, until your ass is changed back to resto.

first character? NE hunter, skin/mining. farm/feeder for second character, which will be a human warrior, herb/ench

all on a PVE server, too

>holy
>underpowered

Attached: 1557354406266.png (900x676, 410K)

Human warlock, of course.

Attached: AFCF7E83-AA0F-46D4-891A-B40CE96E8161.jpg (1080x1331, 109K)

Dungeons are easy as hell man, I don't know why autists like you act like you need the perfect comp to complete them. Play the game more.

Looking for whatever server will be Alliance dominated. I've played on dead Horde servers most my sub time and I'm never ever doing that shit again.

I've had tank shamans in my groups that have tanked fine up until 60. Again, the only reason I can think of that you'd think otherwise is if you haven't played much vanilla wow.

Orc Hunter, though I might lean towards Troll, idk Orc bow animations look fucking stupid to me.

what's the official Yea Forums server? Grobbulus?

You haven't done a fucking thing.

Dwarf priest. Party leader, ffa loot, steal all the linen instead of healing.

Nelf Warrior, leveling prot.

Shamans have easily tanked SM in the beta, even with 2H

Attached: virgin herod vs grob chad.png (2518x1170, 201K)

>he's a min/max-ing autist
>for low level dungeons
>tryharding in a fucking mmo
>instead of making fun builds like you're supposed to do in an MMO
No fucking wonder why Blizzard made everything straightforward and didn't even bother to create new tools like they did in Vanilla and tbc

FEMALE ORC ROGUE

NAME: DATBU

*smacks lips*

>tryharding in a fucking mmo
You've never played vanilla and you were born in the 90's.

>Human Warlock
Gonna RP as a slut that takes imp dick

Whitemane is the official Yea Forums autism server.
Grobbulus is the official reddit autism server.
Faerlina is the official streamer/twitch autism server.
Thalnos is the official spic and brazilian server.
Herod is the biggest and main generic nostralrius type server.

Nigger, I'm not talking about raids. My point is to have fun and enjoy leveling by creating fun and retarded builds that just werks since you can't pull that shit in raids. I recommend suicide, you dull cunt.

>Grobbulus is the official reddit autism server.
since fucking when?

dwarf rogue hyper chad

Since the start. Go to /r/classicwow there is grobbulus memes there every time and they advertise their discord calling themselves the grob mob.

i dot get why everyone wants to be a warrior, sure theyre best dps, and best tank, but theyre horrible in the fun department, 0 fun to play one

As amused as you are, I'm doubly so at the fact that you can't accept I'm not samefagging and that I couldn't possibly be another user just wondering what you think he meant, because your response made a lot of assertions I don't think he was attempting to imply. I think it was just a shitpost. But you read so far deep into it I want to know what's going on in your brain. Do you take medication for paranoia or schizophrenia?

Troll or undead priest, yet to decide.
Might just flip a coin.

Attached: questions.jpg (640x560, 59K)

Main: Undead Mage, Fire while leveling, Frost/Arcane for Endgame. Tailoring/Enchanting.
Alt: Orc Shaman, Resto/Enhance, Engineering/Mining
Find me on Whitemane.

should i play undead rouge or mage

Undead Warlock

The first class I ever played

Troll if you want to be the friendly tryhard who tries to be as good as UD priest
UD if you want to be a good priest in pve and pvp

Always ask a Troll Priest for heals, because they are desperate for attention

Troll Warrior, will be killing any gnome I see on sight.

human retardin

Bro, nobody tanks as a shaman. It's not a thing. I don't know if you're trolling, or someone trolled you so hard you believe it, but it's not happening. What that user said is true. Sure maybe on a dead realm if you needed a tank desperately you could get a shaman, but I've seen way more groups use hunter pets than a damn shaman. I've maybe seen that once, and I've been around for a while.

Human archer

you are playing them wrong, prot paladin + consecration + shield spikes + ret aura + aoe granades, IS THE FASTEST CLASS TO LEVEL, AOE GRINDING OR FARMING 40+

bonus *get a druid to get u thorns

Undead are the humans of the horde. Literally the most boring race that everyone and their mom picks.

Male night elf mage

You can tank as a Shaman

The rotation was three rockbites and you can start dpsing and two more rockbites to get full taunt

Nah man mage is way faster. I had 2 engi shields and a full thorns set/spec. Mage still does it faster and with way less effort.

>he doesn't know

>RFC, WC
>He never tanked Strat / DM / scholo as a shaman.

Attached: 1471432607651.jpg (540x540, 35K)

>Want to go back to an awful grind and shitty graphics/animations just because I played it when I was 15
Lmao no, fuck off Blizz shill. WoW is dead.

Herod retard spotted. Enjoy that login queue, dipshit.

What do you mean rockbites? Like auto attacks with rockbiter? It doesn't generate anywhere close to enough threat as sunder. Earthshock is pretty good but nothing beats taunt, which hunter pets have. Boars have charge, 10% dodge, high ac, bite, taunt on a 6s CD and the hunter can heal them on top of the healer. Why bring a shaman to tank it doesn't make sense.

>Not actually vanilla servers, based on legion
Lmao

Yea neither did you or anyone else

I liked the part where you spent upwards of an hour samefagging while trying to call me out on reading too far into posts, yet you used my posts to attempt to imply I have schizophrenia / paranoia. Jesus, what a dumb, hypocritical monkey you are. Keep going!

rare combo

I wanted to play orc warr tank but there are so many fucking warriors already

Male gnome mage then

Class : Warrior
HUMAN
I'm going home

Attached: lel.jpg (1411x692, 131K)

Dumb retard. I haven't even picked a server yet i'm just telling the user exactly what each server is.
The two recently added servers Stalagg and Skeram seem to be just smaller versions of Herod, as in a standard generic server.

Panda paladin!

Attached: WoWScrnShot_032518_211007.jpg (2560x1440, 340K)

Human Priest

None of them will know how to tank

troll warrior

I have no idea, I never played WoW. I'm going Undead, that's literally all I know.

Tank Shaman

Can't decide between these, rolling
0-2 Troll Mage
3-4 Undead Mage
5-9 Undead Warlock

Tauren druchad.

Warrior.

Dunno race, but for sure warrior.

Going to roll a Troll Hunter again

I’m an undead rogue named Kakyoin

Attached: pewpy.jpg (1920x1080, 311K)

I was chatting with my friend about fire emblem in discord. Why can't you just explain what you think he meant. This is getting insane. Are you trolling me or do you seriously think someone would go to such lengths to fuck with you? Because if you do then yes, you may be a paranoid schizophrenic.

I hope you guys realize that Classic will not be the same as it was in the old days, back when you and everybody else didn't know what the fuck they were doing and discovered it together, being curious how the next zone will look like, which instance will unlock next for you, reaching lvl 60 and experiencing the rumored 'high level raids and dungeons'.

Nope, everybody knows now. It's just going to be a been there, done that thing, oh hey I remember this, shit so this feature didn't exist back then huh kinda crappy, so when are we going to get new content....oh

Although I have to say, I did enjoy the weapon skill farming. Don't know why, I just did.

Attached: 1543617176341.png (647x485, 495K)

>I can't do it so no one else can
Theres youtube vids showing this being done.

Hahaha.

Female orc hunter
Male undead priest

>Make a CHAD Hunter Orc female
>People laugh at me because I don't top DPS charts and there are no 10 other Hunters in Raids like there are Warriors/Rogues/Mages
>I get the fastest, comfiest leveling experience
>I get the best end-game gold farm, which gets even better the longer phases come
>Not toping DPS charts means there is no stress in underperfoming out of top5, people knowI'm there for utility
>Not being the most popular class means that my Raid gear progression is 5x faster than the "best" DPS classes since there'll only be 2/3 hunters per raid
>Dab on 'em haters

IMAGINE not going Hunter

Attached: 1556231198844.jpg (1024x1024, 148K)

>Best dps
Not by a long shot theyre melee fags that are too stubborn to pick up a shield

Same,this time I am joining the alliance to see their quests

now i'm craving some orc pussy, dear user

I mean you can hate on warriors all you want but pretending they're not the best dps when they literally are the best dps is just autistic.

based and pandapilled

Links

Greenskin ass-skanks are built for interracial breeding.

>Orc female

Attached: 234687967.png (771x366, 63K)

Attached: 4pr8ns611o6op.jpg (263x344, 23K)

Warriors can compete with rogues in dps in raids.
The difference is that warriors have a higher health pool and don't need to refill on mana like most casters.

They can stomp most classes when geared, that's basically the only reason you would want to roll a warrior. They mostly shine in BGs, not so much 1v1 like a rogue or shadow priest.
on the one hand more warriors means it's gonna be a lot of easy kills in WPVP before reaching 60.

most premade meta for bgs is really just getting a team of paladins and warriors because of how easy it is to faceroll with them.

ORC MALE WARRIOR

Attached: evilCatClap.gif (81x81, 9K)

probably gonna be a female dwarf rogue on an rp server and play the game to have fun

female human warrior
name: fortypercent

Warrior or warlock, what would you guys say

Most vids I am seeing are like an hour to two hours long with streams. This dude has not even focused on the agility stat and is doing fine with it. He also seems to have a vid of doing strath live.

youtube.com/watch?v=nmXAi2TZYxU

I won't play classic because the gameplay is shit

> JUST 5 DAYS LEFT!!!

Attached: awwhwhwhwhwh.png (454x520, 11K)

That's a based from me.

>Why live

Attached: 2344234235.jpg (428x424, 16K)

Different poster here.

Shaman tanks were not optimal. Neither were Warlocks doing melee or Mage's doing wanding.

But the de facto reality was that in Vanilla WoW, a Shaman could tank, a Warlock could melee and a Mage could wand a tough enemy to death. That others were better does not say they couldn't; it just means it wasn't ideal and Blizzard at that time didn't have concrete ideas about what was ideal. If the tank died, if mana was low; the guy with the weird spec and equipment was preventing a wipe, often doing something their class wasn't meant to be good at but players back then had the freedom to be passable at a lot of things. That was before Blizzard steered WoW into a cul-de-sac where nothing happened unless they designed it to.

A Shaman was often used to tank the entire undead side of Stratholme because it was faster if the Warrior did DPS and enemies didn't do a huge amount of physical damage; it was mostly spells. People nearly always took a Shaman for Tremor totem due to most wipes there being caused by AoE Fear.

nelf hunter
human warlock

I can't decide guys

Night Elf Priest

Attached: 1509718275552.png (400x400, 178K)

No one who played 2004-2006 could have failed to have played runs with Shaman tanking sometimes in levelling dungeons and especially Undead-Stratholme and Scholomance.

Tauren Druchad, Herb/Alch, Feral + Resto

Holy priest
I plan on joining groups, walking all the way to the dungeon and then when we're about to start pulling, I'll *dab*, hearthstone, and log out HAHAHA

Attached: 1543004584433.jpg (594x594, 36K)

Fuck

Attached: 4332424343256788.jpg (628x581, 34K)

gnome warlock

Dwarf Pally

How much of a meme is shockadin? The way I see it if you wear spellpower plate you'll still be able to do your normal PvP healing + get a fun nuke every now and then.

Tauran shaman. Just like the first one from 2005.

youtube.com/watch?v=HfQOj-eTugY

Antother vid of a DM run, doing the ghosts without a priest shackle no less, despite wiping once at it, and including how shamans have the lowest health pool compared to all the tanks shows its possible.

It's also done with a prebis warrior and rogue showing the tank shaman handling the aggro.

Dwarf Priest.

Attached: dwarf flightmasters.jpg (772x893, 392K)

Turbo meme, you'd honestly be better off gearing up a lesser meme spec like ret before shockadin but definitely do it

Its better than actual ret, but you have to have fucking autism for it. May the light fuel you.

>boohoo I hate shaman tanks in 5man dungeons

why

What about racials brah.

Undecided between undead or orc warlock.

I like Undead, but I'm also a contrarian and the Orc passive is hard to pass up.

the best pala gear is hybrid like t2/t2.5 which works for both specs. warrior geared ret is garbage

Orc Rogue

Don't matter in group PvP and if you're good you'll shit on 99% of people in 1v1s anyway

I'll probably try it once I have some gear. You can easily run a talent build for holy raiding that also works for shockadin PvP so might as well

>main
>not playing every race/class combo eventually
>not quitting after getting to level 20-30 and making a new character
plebs

>human paladin
>human rogue
>gnome warlock

can't decide between them. alliance is already locked for me. I played as a paladin and rogue in vanilla, and always wanted to do warlock but never got too far

Tauren shaman, the totems were just meant for them.

don't fucking talk to me about orc racials I'll stab you

Attached: TaurenShaman.jpg (990x807, 155K)

Pretty much this, just remember your shadow oil too and laugh while you do it.
If you really want to have fun in pvp with a build like that make sure you have a skullforge reaper or soul breaker. People will just get hit by you and start fucking melting.

>hoe doesnt pick orc for 25% stun resist
lmao cuck Troll Shaman is BiS racial.

tauren shamans are solid dungeonbros in healing and ele dps
also solid 2nd in pvp as any spec
and the best meme tank

>I love being dungeonbro more
UD
>I love pvp more
Orc

This is what I’ll be only not as angry.

Fenale Troll Mage

fem orc memelemental shaman
I would play troll but their casting animations are so shit

Female orc shaman

How in the FUCK is Holy Pally underpowered?

Hey Earthshaker.

it's not, he's retarded

Male Human Mage
Fuck min/max idiots

B-but...

based

Probably gonna be a human warrior since that's what I rolled way back when, but uncertain.

Why is Blizzard so bad at naming servers? My friends want to get off high pop servers, so now we're playing on Skeram. Fucking awful name.

Human Priest on herod

in your dreams faggot. you like lying to yourself?

Attached: 1560174443481.png (1267x785, 99K)

Troll shaman

I thought shockadins wanted weapons that have a proc that scales off spellpower or am I just a noob?

>having taste this shit
disgusting

Attached: skeram.jpg (550x674, 69K)

My small guild of friends also wanted to swap to Skeram. Have a bad feeling it'll be fucking dead after a month and will have to reroll on Herod or something anyhow.

me and a friend are going dual orc shamans
im going elemental, him enhancement

Does mage need to respec between PvP and raiding? IIRC they make so much money farming Dire Maul it might not be so bad.

Attached: WoWScrnShot_081219_181229.jpg (1920x1080, 634K)

cant wait to see these ele shamans go oom and die after 4 lightning bolts because nobody gives them mage/lock gear

Race: Human
Class: Mage
Name: Snap

preach brother

youtube.com/watch?v=nqKsWgkdhvI
GROBGANG

Attached: 3864218601_8dff17af50_b.jpg (1024x765, 237K)

>Michael
How fucking lame lmao. This is the extent of creativity for humanfags.

Let's roll, because I can't decide...

Troll
0-1 Warrior
2-3 Mage
4-5 Warlock
6-7 Priest
8-9 Hunter
Dubs Tauren Druid
Trips Alliance
Uneven Male
Even Female

Attached: Trolls.jpg (988x696, 246K)

>tauren shamans are solid dungeonbros in healing and ele dps

That would be Trolls.

Ok, which spec is good for mage? Never played one before Legion.

Orc warrior, got a friend going healer so the grind won't be too awful

Were druids really as bad as everyone makes out?

Troll(male) shaman
Ib4 muh shitty racials
Orc is playing on ez mode

Dwarf paladin with herbalism and alchemy and a gnome warlock alt with tailoring and enchanting

Trolls are number 1 in healing and ele dps, but fucking suck ass in pvp
Tauren are just solid allrounders

Post your names then, buddy.

Attached: WoWScrnShot_081219_165512.jpg (1105x798, 257K)

Frost is king until I think Ahn'Qiraj when fire overtakes it.

Orc Shaman because playing Tauren caster is suffering with the bigger hitbox + Leeway in PvP.

Attached: 1562423651887.jpg (1153x2048, 346K)

Frost during MC/BWL, fire for AQ40/Naxx

Warlock or Shaman? I want to be able to solo farm but also be useful in groups

imma roll troll warrior because im a chad

Enjoy getting bullied in pvp, but everyone sucks your dick for pve content

is shaman going to be the most popular class on horde?

What's the absolute rarest race/class combo? I want to be special and important without putting in any effort

It always was

What about racials? War stomp is amazing, especially considering that a stun is one of the tools that a shaman lacks.

Orc Warrior
Troll Hunter
Tauren Shaman
Undead Priest
Maining warrior, the rest are mostly tradeskill/leveling alts. Maybe when TBC inevitably comes along I'll make a blood elf rogue.

Rogue, Priest, Warrior, and Mage were the only useful classes in vanilla. Hunters had to be given tranq shot to be useful and warlocks were just pot and summon slaves. Deal with it, Druid/Pally/Shaman nerds.

Attached: 1564078791959m.jpg (1024x576, 46K)

>tfw don't have as much time as my one friend who is gonna play classic
>tfw don't want to hold him up so I'll be leveling solo mostly

Attached: 1556469054120.png (640x480, 358K)

For me, it's the human Rogue. No other class has even close to as good racials.

>Stalagg is LGTBBQ-P homeland
>Grobulus is reddit
>Herod is literally everyone on the planet so enjoy not playing
>Thalnos is for south america
>Faerlina is streamers

Meanwhile Skeram is glad to accommodate the boomers and pure borns of the internet. youtube.com/watch?v=34zUEOsUmiY

Attached: EDF! EDF!.jpg (1037x1100, 363K)

Female tauren anything

Keep spreading this misinfo, just means less gear competition for me.

Those weapons do proc that scales off spell power, maybe not soul breaker it looks like though.

Female Undead Rogue

Attached: henrycavill.jpg (1200x800, 113K)

Warlock
Shaman is (mostly) useless

Human warlock
Night Elf Priest
Troll anything

Im just gonna pick whatever one these people aren't in. Or at least the least amount of them if it is unavoidable
avoidstreamers.com/

For me? Its Orc warrior.

Attached: esfandherod.png (1920x1080, 2.39M)

Gnome warlock

Attached: bloomeux.png (523x677, 641K)

Female dwarf warrior

Warlocks were top tier DPS in later raid tiers once they finally get some spell hit.

Night elf Hunter
Same as it ever was

shaman and paly were the least popular during vanilla tho

Druids had a meme battle res and very good 5 man tanking and shaman had self res at least

WoWfags, explain yourselves. Why are you hyped for a classic version of a game if you already fucking played it years ago? And if you wanted to replay the old version, don’t they have vanilla private servers?

Attached: A0E2FA32-C368-43D4-85C9-BD879BEE27BF.jpg (719x621, 26K)

>herod
YIKES

NE hunter, PvP, going for week 1 Rag with a group of l33t players you've never heard of.

Attached: class.jpg (456x301, 20K)

The problem with Vanilla private servers is that a vast majority of them suck

I often replay old games, don't you?
I don't want to play private servers because of Ching chongs and bad ping

>Shaman is the most popular class
I dont believe this chart at all.

Gnome Warlock

Attached: D-wJ6OIX4AAVTJs.jpg (309x309, 11K)

I’ll be maining a night elf warrior so I have a better time PUGing, since I’ll be a casual player.

A few months in I plan to buy a rogue with T1 gear on eBay and use him to gank. A NEET would have spent at least 1000 hours on his characters, which will amount to cents per hour. That’s a good deal for me given that my time is several orders of magnitude higher.

Attached: 1325E353-AD16-4C94-9054-D5661F835ED5.png (888x894, 520K)

Warrior is most popular, you color blind cuck

based colorblind poster

The same reason anyone plays any remake or rerelease retard. Convenience, nostalgia and consistency. No remake is going to be perfect, but a game made/run by a professional team is going to be more stable and consistent, also less shady.

>why are you hyped for a game you already played
sounds more reasonable than being hyped for a game you have never played.

Anyone have a link to that huge survey of class, race, and server distribution

How many warriors do you think are going to jump ship after realizing that leveling a warrior sucks total fucking cocks

>No more bullshit
>Post your Classics mains Class and Race NOW!

None and None

>Kripp on Herod

that rustled any jimmies?

probably a lot
also because I will make sure to make their lives even more miserable

>not going mage to have DM on farm
Have fun with the fucked economy while I'm rolling in dough, fags.

I wound up having to do it a lot because I played on a dead server with a severe tank shortage, and I got pretty damn good at it.

Did you think your question would be hard to answer?

>whitemane is the Yea Forums server

What's the eu version?

NO

SKELETONS

NO SKELETONS
N O S K E L E T O N S
N I G G E R

FUCK YOU DEAD NIGGERS

Attached: 1544276447332.png (816x190, 97K)

Y'all figure classic will let me pretend I am one of dem good ol' Warcraft 3 type of paladins again or is retail still better for that despite Holy spec not having 2-handers anymore?

>Cant wait to put on corpsemaker and start really grinding
>As soon as I get my WW axe warrior wont be ass
>Just needs to get my diamond flask things will finally start looking up
>All I needs a few blues for preraid thatll be the ticket Ill start livin large
>Just one good epic will turn it all around I just need one epic that the officers dont want to drop and Ill turn my luck around
One day they wake up and their /played is approaching two thousand hours and theyre still hanging out with dagger rogues and hunters waiting for their warrior to be good just like those pserver numbers told them itd be. Maybe 1% of non-tank warriors that even get to 60 will get to see that real big dick dps.

>mfw free money from stupid portals
>will go enchanting and mining for the ultimate jew because of how buttfuck expensive thorium gets

this better not be real

Gnome Warlock

Classic will be a first for me only started to play WoW during TBC with that class combination

Attached: 4b1e7197243b3c05e64a1ee8e199e77b.jpg (877x1200, 131K)

you better go with pig tails or bust

That's what you fags get for spelling out nigger with corpses. Completely justified on their part.

Human male rogue.
A nigger that is.

You didn’t answer.

that's the shit tier normie haircut. beehive is the new wave.

>HOME, FINALLY BOYS, We'RE GOING BACK HOME

Fuck this streamer shit, Classic was good years ago but not now of all times.

Attached: 1565990416473.png (644x800, 125K)

okay wow that was a truly epic post!
epic for the win!
racism is good!

Nelf bear druid to be useful with friends
Gonna roll a nelf hunter to relive my childhood nostalgia in my spare time

Ooga fanboys detected

No, I think lots of player-to-player interactions are still really fun even today. In fact, it's what most modern mmo's are missing.

it is
no more FPS-destroying piles of skeletons at nesingwary's camp in STV

it sounded like it had more to do with chinks advertising gold selling sites with arranged skeletons

Please post more ingame thicc panda, please, i need to cum.

Holy Paladins are amazing healers
Leveling a paladin in general however is a monumental task, the do no fucking damage att all

Based.

Treat dps warriors like dirt

~ rogue

>mfw im gonna farm for ironfoe for 500 hours+ if im lucky and it probably wont even be all that good

okay wow that was a truly good post!
epic for the win!
dilation is good!

literally never happened you invalid

Sadistic rogue wants other dps to suffer as he has to suffer.
At least i can form my own groups and tank shit even as fury or arms no problem. I played a rogue in real vanilla and i played a rogue on nost, rogues are so overpopulated and all you can do is one role that it can be grueling trying to get into a group.
Getting into UBRS farm groups as a rogue is a nightmare.

maybe they should do their job and moderate the fucking game then.
Where did all the “no changes” cucks suddenly disappear?

I have literally seen it in game you fucking zoomer baby.

pservers dont count you smegmalord

>tfw prot warrior (leveling as arms)
>mfw I'm gonna invite exclusively cloth wearers to my dungeon runs

Attached: 1562544034785.jpg (500x375, 65K)

should I roll as a hunter or warlock? going to group with a mage and rouge

What class bros aaaaaaaaaa
What server bros aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

>undead warrior
waste

Hunter. Aspect of the Cheetah/Pack will help the group

I'm going to play a human death knight.

What am I in for bros?

Attached: 1517038639831.jpg (640x341, 63K)

I don't play on poverty servers, I'm talking before they removed it from retail you fucking idiot.

0/10 try harder

asian subhumans have their own servers right?
if I see a streetshitter or something equally disgusting on EU, Im gonna flip

Questions like this are so stupid. Use your brain and weigh the pros and cons yourself.
Do you want to solo as easily as a hunter? But do you want to deal with restocking and carrying ammo while having to keep your pet fed and happy?
Do you want free mounts instead of paying gold for them and riding? Do you want to cheese pvp and dot everyone up? But do you also want to deal with having to farm bags of soul shards everyday?

Nobody knows this shit except you.

>elf
youtube.com/watch?v=YVwYKtgFYCc

This dude never played classic

get a load of this SHITTER who doesn't know that female UD has the best warrior anims

I dont think Ive ever seen skeleton adds or nigger in like 10 years of playing the game. Seen a lot of multiboxers lining characters to spell out or /yell shit though. So this hardly changes anything

Tauren Male Protect Warrior

Gnome (also knowns as chad) Warrior

>holy
>underpowered

Attached: paladin.gif (250x150, 54K)

Gnome Warrior

Attached: GnomeWarriorTCG.jpg (1600x1200, 448K)

faggotry

how many people are going to get fed up by level 30 and quit?

femnelf rogue
leveling herb/alch and fishing/cooking, will be peak comfy

when you post "questions" like this, you just out yourself just so you know

everyone look at this guy, never even levelled to 60 what a faggit!

>Run 276, starting to fear the worst
>Maybe they removed ironfoe?
>I check again, no it still is in the game
>Hopefully this dagger rogue that came will stay daggers
>A milestone however, I saw my 20th circle of flame drop on this emp run
>Every group has been carefully crafted to ensure Ill get ironfoe
>Shaman healer, dagger rogue, 2 ranged dps
>For the 276th time we run torches
>For the 276th time we dance around those flame belching faces
>For the 276th time we kill the ambassadors, emp taunting us the whole way
>This group was at least capable, only 4 wipes so far
>We down emp
>I see it in its purple glory
>Ironfoe is finally within my grasp
>The rogue passes!
>The mage passesn
>Shaman rolls an 84 for his tank set
>Odyn is with me though as I roll a 94! Glorious day the long march is over!
>one of the range dps, a hunter, rolls a 95

Attached: 1565717991109.jpg (598x687, 75K)

>nelf
based pvp fodder

Gnome mage or human mage? I mainly want to PVP, escape artist is great but im also worried about how many fucking rogues there are going to be and if perception can prove itself to be even better

>everyone on Yea Forums rolling alliance

Attached: 1564929382034.jpg (1000x1000, 314K)

even rogue
odd huntard

Dwarf priest

Based same.

>He rolled Horde

Attached: 1531552444857.jpg (1395x783, 146K)

good
alliance was always the designated non-white faction

Undead female rogue. GOAT animations

so yeah, TBC servers are pretty much confirmed at this point

Attached: 95qZr9l.png (962x236, 30K)

And so we head right back down the path that took us to retail. Oh well, at least TBC was mostly alright.

Attached: 1528763460067.jpg (500x478, 34K)

user, classic 1.12 isn't going to disappear just because classic 2.4.3 launches

also I highly doubt they'd do anything past wotlk; Cata is considered the tipping point when the game became irreversibly fucked

I know that, I was just hoping we'd get a continuation using Classic as a starting point.

TBC and Wrath are fine but they're the low hanging fruit.

I know what I'll be running, but I haven't decided on what gender I'll be. Night Elf Hunter
Male
>The shitter combo
>Xxlegolassxx
>Everyone will look down on you
>Basically a Blood Elf, but the Classic version
>Armor looks not bad on them
Female
>The entirety of Yea Forums will shitpost about trannies
>Cute titty jump idle animation
>Better character creation
>I tend to play Male characters in WoW, so going female would seem odd
I just can't decide bros. Normally I'd roll male Troll Hunter for those WC3 Headhunter/Berserker vibes, but all my friends are going Alliance.
I know it's kind of weird, but as much as I like Dwarves I don't really want to play one.

Attached: 1480856541804.png (379x440, 158K)

not really. do you even understand what the poster was saying? oh wait this is Yea Forums so overreacting like a woman is normal

>release tbc without flying
>without arenas
>without resilience gear
>slightly modify the map with more flight paths
done

>TBC was mostly alright
tbc was actually peak wow

>but their racials suck.
I will never understand why you fags care so much about this.

Racials are fun flavor elements to your class but actually minmaxing them is completely retarded.

Low hanging fruit that would bring in a shitload more players and subscriptions. When Classic was announced and during the following months, "I'd rather play TBC" was a very common sentiment. and honestly I love TBC's class balance way better than vanilla's

I don't trust nuBlizz to make good new content for 1.12, they'd inevitably fuck it up somehow.

nelf female, male is just garbage

You don't have to play a dwarf; the gun skill racial is a fucking meme since almost every good endgame weapon is a bow or crossbow anyway

"progressing to Burning Crusader would be a lot easier for us"

And there have been a lot of people expressing a desire for TBC servers.

Put 2 and 2 together user, I know you can do it

Progressing to TBC is easier for them because it will take very little effort. They will continue to focus on trying to Salvage retail while keeping Classic servers on life support. I'm just not that optimistic about it, but we'll see how it turns out.

>another day
>another WoW Classic thread
>people are still blasting raiders and minmaxers as the fags they are
It took over a decade but WoW finally became based.

>played hunter and warlock in vanilla
>hunter has to carry ammunition and care for the pet
>warlock has to farm soulstones and sacrifice inventory space
>played warrior on a private server and leveling was fucking cancer
>probably going to roll rogue and hope all the extra mats I need are offset by lockpicking

Frost is the only choice pre-AQ, because everything is immune to fire in MC and BWL. Fire after that. Arcane isn't really a thing

>hating class depth
You sir are a fag.

"people may or may not want TBC"

what the fuck are you "farming" soulstones for you sped

raid as a warlock and you'll find out

Learn to read, hes saying they can do TBC not that they will do it.

The whole community is split between pure vanilla, Classic+ and going to TBC so Blizz are not going to do anything until people start playing.

Shaman cleaving the shit out of alliance faggots

LOL buddy I sure would have loved to seen you raiding if you think getting stones is tough

and orc, of course.

its not tough you stupid retard. its fucking annoying having to make your whole raid wait while you leave for 15 minutes to go kill mobs. idiot fucking zoomer

>polls for classic on ages for alliance and horde players found horde players were younger on average
k e k

I really like druids
but I also really love pickpocketing
it makes it really hard to choose since if you absolutely love pickpocketing there is only one choice. Nightelf Rogue.

Attached: 1566073930880.png (1280x720, 601K)

I'm going to be a female orc warrior who gets bred by that Big Black Tauren. ERP in 6 days.

Attached: pepelips.jpg (228x221, 8K)

>have to spend 30 minutes before every raid farming mobs for soulstones
>whole inventory is filled up because every summon is one stone
>so is every healthstone

at least go night elf you degenerate fuck

you never raided

While lockpicking is neat and all its pretty rare to actually use it. And skeleton keys exists.

Why not go druid and make your own skeleton keys.

Not sure who my main will be but I’m making:
Human prot warrior
Dwarf fury warrior
Human prot paladin
Human PoM pyro mage

Attached: 0E09FF80-2764-45CD-8010-3036530638A4.png (472x369, 129K)

I hope they do Classic+ and add High Elves and Ogres.

That would be neat.

I like to steal for those lockboxes on npcs
while I could have someone sell me lockboxes, it isn't that interesting I think. It is a lot of fun inside dungeons like BRD

Is it worth having engineering while lvling up if you dont have mining? I really want engi but the two guys im lvling with also have mining so I suspect the resources will be scarce. Is it viable to just go skinning/engi and buy the mats for engi?

you've never played wow pre cataclysm

resources will probably be the opposite of scarce due to the population being huge. Everyone and their mother will most likely be selling everything for the first few weeks.

keywords: PRETTY MUCH confirmed

Tons of people have been asking for TBC servers, it's a no-brainer

Aoe pull dungeons dude
Ret aura
Blessing of sanctuary
Shield spikes
Skullflame shield
Essence of the fire lord trinket
Consecrate
Holy shield
Thorns
Engineering grandes
Pull the entire instance and watch them die as they attack you, farm SFK and sell the lvl 19 BoE twink weapons for big profit

why would your raid be waiting for you when you know the time it starts and can easily get stones beforehand?
you never raided kid, fuck outta here with your role-plays

lvl30 is when it gets good for most classes m8

skullflame shield will be in high demand, may be a budget buster at first. Maybe use something similar at first.

Wrong.

Enjoy pointless WotF for trying to become a special snowflake. ;^)

LMAO you've outed yourself now. anyone who seriously raided in vanilla knows about the breaks your guild would have to take DURING raids to let your locks go get more stones

stupid
fucking
zoomer

would 3-4 rogues + 1 druid be able to stealth tribute the last boss pretty well? I forget. It's been decades since I played and don't remember.

Attached: 1566049477252.jpg (1920x1080, 235K)

Why can you only enjoy a game once?

>t-the racial bad!
lmfao
UD are by far the coolest race and if you don't agree, you're still a SHITTER NEVER-PLAYED who chooses races by racial

FUCK RAIDS
FUCK MINMAXXERS
FUCK SPEEDRUNNERS
AND FUCK GNOMES

Attached: Shaman.jpg (554x749, 54K)

Based

Some people have, not lots. Its unlikely to ever happen.

Human warrior.

No, I’m not a special snowflake, how could you tell?

Attached: F5DD2B6F-4FC5-4147-AAFD-B9A0E77D0DB3.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

minmaxer virgin faggot

are you actually fucking retarded bud? locks leave during the break IF the need to, the break is happening anyways
holy kek

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>read guild application forms
>guild leaders write they will be onyxia ready in 2 days from launch
how?

Attached: 1566170402331.png (302x265, 116K)

I only played a week of WoW panda and a month of Nost. The vanilla version of WoW is legitimately one of the most soulful amazing MMO experiences ever and that was a private server.

Thats why.

Are you playing by urself or with friends?
You can easily roll 2 and have 1 for solo play and the other for group play

honestly bro i doubt you even played vanilla, let alone a warlock

>leveling twice as fast as the the fastest speedrun

Orc warlock

War stomp is incredible in PvP when you don't have another stun to DR with. Can be really useful while leveling too.

>warlock breaks
ahahahahahahaahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
please tell me right now what guild had shitters like you that ran out of stones and needed breaks just for themselves LOL

NIGHT
ELF
MOHAWK

Male Tauren Shaman

Just going to PvP as Enhancement. I might raid strictly for gear for PvP.

Attached: tauren shaman.jpg (1000x684, 625K)

Not if you are playing frost
If you go PoM pyro you might need to, not that anyone else will kick you out of a raid because of your low dps since there will be plenty of ret paladins and feral druids this time

Lol, they wont. Remember that 99% of all guild leaders are power tripping minmax retards who have no grasp on reality.

>I'm feeling Tauren but their racials suck.
The most geared and successful warrior ever in vanilla was a Tauren.

If you think some tiny racial is going to make up for you lacking skill/knowledge of game mechanics you're in for a shock.

between orc and tauren, orc has a slight advantage for burst at the cost of heal debuff

tauren has a little bit of flexibility but the stun is really short and has a windup time. Still pretty good though.

Throw troll into the trash can

So this is PC gaming huh

>n-no, just "some" people!
[citation needed]

Night elf priest, like the first toon i started levelling seriously. Dunno which spec to run yet

Depends how efficient you want to be in PVP, unfortunately none of the arcane/frost or winters chill raiding specs for frost have shatter so that is less than ideal.

just holocaust DM for a week straight on release and youll have enough to respec every day for months

>"nobody wants vanilla, it's just a vocal minority of rose-tinted-glasses nerds, blizzard will never make legacy servers"

Attached: Li Li seriously hopes you don't do this.jpg (1116x1272, 176K)

if you want to be a paladin, there isn't much choice bruh.

I'd like there to be a way where new content for lvl60, specs to be more like tbc but not creating a big ilvl gap between vanilla and new optimised content.

But no matter what it could all risk going to shit regardless of what they do.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! MY MOUNTS AND CHEEVOS!!!!!

Attached: 252352626.jpg (474x476, 29K)

> tfw dibs on ironfoe

I did this when I leveled my warrior on pserver. Never invited any paladins or warriors to my groups, so I could have all the mail/plate and 2h weapons to myself.

Attached: Dorks.gif (500x500, 403K)

only good achievements were ones that gave titles but not the world first ones, that caused autism. I am talking about things like Insane achievement, where you get very little out of the work involved.

good. TBC was the perfect MMO.

>tfw tolerating classic just so i can have the most authentic TBC experience

Attached: bb.png (446x506, 267K)

The majority of people wanted a Vanilla experience, they didnt care whether it went to TBC or stayed on vanilla forever, they just wanted a proper Blizz supported vanilla WoW game. WoW was once dominated by a minority and that time it was raiders. Every update and change was based around them. Turns out basing those decisions around 1% of your player base turns it into retail. No one gives a shit about the 1% now who want TBC.

Blizzard wont make the same mistake twice. I can tell you're both the same sort of minmaxing raidfags who think the whole game revolves around you, and that was true once but it isnt anymore.

No one gives a fuck about you or your raids. Have a nice cry about it then go back to retail.

I'm playing mage mage with my brother. Probably humans.

why not leather wearers?
oh let me guess, the weapons

Escape artist is far better

tauren henchance shaman or fem undead/human mage

>inviting rogues to 5mans/raids/bgs

Attached: hoho.png (449x401, 490K)

Based

Which horde race is best for Hunter?

>wasn't going to play this shit
>really good old online friend that I've been drifting apart from wants to play with me
>can't say no to the dude
Well I guess I'm playing. I assume no, but will BOA classic-only stuff transfer over? Since day 1 I always had my Panda Cub with me, so it will be weird to not have it again.

>the majority of people
[citation needed]

>NO NO NO, NOBODY LIKES TBC IT'S A SHITTY GAME REEEE NOBODY GIVES A SHIT I BET YOU'RE PROBABLY MINMAXERS NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOU REEEE GO BACK TO REEEEETAIL

yikers

Attached: ≻projecting this hard.jpg (490x333, 34K)

lol no. They are 100% separate games.

DM isn't open until phase 2 retard.

Holy shock is a 1 minute cd and hits like a noodle.

This is so fucking true it hurts but is also hilarious. Specifically reminds me of this one guild leader i had who acted like he was some elite min maxer who puts 110% effort into everything. Acted like he was some big deal who has been in top world guilds and would still be in one but he wanted to make his own guild and make it elite.
Low and behold he turns out to be some garbage retard who not only is not a great player but couldn't lead, couldn't make obvious guild decisions, kept making a ton of illogical retarded decisions and shrugged off everyone who told him it was dumb. Was too pussy to boot out the scrubs who basically needed a hard carry, etc.
I think he ended up paying for some boss kills and achievements after failing trial runs in a bunch of actual decent guilds.

Out of paladin, mage and warrior
Which one is more appropriate to level solo and which one in group play

I had 3 rogues 2 druids for dire maul runs. It's because there is a lot of sweet drops for both classes there.

Attached: 1566001693940.jpg (955x530, 97K)

All are good, orc is best

Jesus how fucking thick are you. If the majority wanted TBC you would have gotten TBC not vanilla.

Nice strawman. TBC is great, but it wont happen because its a tiny group of people demanding it. Just as there is a tiny group demanding classic+.

Most people just want vanilla and thats that. Cry more.

release implied the release of DM you stupid coon. And if its 2-3 months following launch then most non poopsocks will be hitting level 60 by then and be ready to farm it, kys

I figured. I thought maybe, just maybe, those of us with classic collectors pets would still get to use them. Oh well.

just fucking do what ors does.

>solo
Get the fuck out

>more people wanted vanilla, that means nobody wants TBC
yikers

>it wont happen because its a tiny group of people demanding it
people said the same thing about vanilla servers and yet here we are, 1 week from launch

Stay mad, faggot :)

Male Human Mage
Male Orc or Dwarf Rogue

just wait for people to get burnt out on classic its the next logical step.

Attached: 1564600963138.jpg (961x816, 239K)

Imagine being this mad that people like TBC better than the half-baked vanilla
lol

Yes. This is from the stresa test.

Attached: q24k47a44k531.jpg (1920x1080, 504K)

I would invite rogues, just not warriors or paladins. Didn't really care much about 1h weapons since you get plenty from quests, just wanted to ensure that any 2h weapon drops or plate/mail drops went to me.

But it was never a tiny group of people asking for classic lol. It was a very large group of people
>What is nostalrius
Definitely not a tbc server lol

rolling for the class

It's literally been announced multiple times that DM is in phase 2 you retard.

>people said the same thing about vanilla servers
Literally hundreds of fucking thousands of people were playing Nost.

How many was on the top TBC server? It was fucking 20,000.

You're mathematically wrong, discussion over.

Classic+

wowhead.com/news=291717/brian-birmingham-and-patrick-dawson-from-wow-classic-on-vanilla-collector-s-edit

You can't get dubs or trips or any other repeating digits on Yea Forums other than repeating zeroes

>Stalagg is LGTBBQ-P homeland

Is this people just memeing like with the screencap of someone saying Herod was the LGBT server?

Let me fix that
> Without my friends but with random strangers
Does that calm your autism?

Yeah

You must be one of those sub 90 IQ niggers ive heard about. I'm aware DM comes out in phase 2, im saying to farm DM at the launch of phase 2, this is also around the point where most regular people will be maxing their characters and looking to swap between specs regularly if finances allow.

dumbass bitch

whats the point of comparing when there was no decent tbc server

>ony/nef head buffs will have the 6-hour cooldown from retail
So only the most hardcore of tryhard guilds will be getting world buffs for raids. Good, I kinda hated that desu. Especially as Horde, having to set your hearthstone in Kargath all the time.

Attached: WfTZ3Bn.png (987x535, 64K)

orc female warrior of course

Attached: green boobs.jpg (675x1000, 185K)

Whatever asmon wants ;)

Attached: Wrath baby SOI.png (800x748, 300K)

>raid fags are once again trying to make everything about them
I wish Blizzard would just delete raids entirely.

Orc hunter on Mankrik, gone full boomer and don't give a shit about random ganks I'll pvp at my own convenience

>other user is glad that ony buff will not be a thing
>"OH MAH GOD RAIDFAGS RAIDFAGS"

???

Attached: kazzak.png (624x38, 3K)

None and NONE

its actually a pretty significant increase in farm in certain areas like Tyrs Hand

cope and seethe

>not reading the majority of the image
Its okay, I once had the reading ability of a 12 year old like you

If you're into women, play a dude. That way when they look at your hobby, they won't be repulsed.

Tauren male shaman. Once i reach warlord again, no one will be able to to fuck with me. Im playing pure pvp and hopefully i can get a hand of rag. Bot sure how raid loot will work. Will it be the current or actually raid leader ML possible ninja if not in a guild.

Just because you've played a game before doesn't invalidate it as a good game. Also I was 12/13 throughout vanilla and between school and being retarded I barely got 60 and did a little MC before TBC.

I'm just happy mobs don't have hard leashes again, especially since every mob on private servers simply has to have it.

>playing pure pvp
not possible

Time to kite stitches to goldshire.

>Tauren
I wish I could do this. They just walk so slow compared to small races that I can't play as them ever.

I really missed being able to kite mobs forever. It makes big packs of enemies to much easier to fight. Instead of running in and fighting 3 at a time I can just pull one and keep attacking and kiting it until the others run back to their spawn.

>6
yfw me 2 but i like classic

Forsaken Warrior on Grobbulus.
He's undead and he's really not taking it well.

>tfw you used to think about how much better Gnomes were than Dwarfs at delivering that hot mug in their starting zone because it looked like they ran faster

Attached: wowc_ffxiv.png (564x352, 195K)

letting roasties dictate what you too your just gonna end up cucked.

Orc Warrior

Elemental if you aren't raiding.

whats the point in rolling a warrior if youre on alliance?

Undead Warlock.

I'm ready for this shit. Only thing I'm stuck on is what server to play on. Trying to avoid whatever server Yea Forumstards are trying to flock to, while also avoiding Herod. Ideally, I'd like to play a PvP server.

Nekrage is going to play this.

just play anything but faerlina, herod, or whitemane and you're fine

troll hunter speed leveling to 60 then making an orc 19 warrior twink

stay off whitemane if you want to avoid Yea Forums. faerlina is a disaster area due to streamers.
Thalnos is BR-ville.
Grobbulus is an easy out for horde players looking to avoid silliness, but alliance have their shitty rp to contend with.

>twinking is back and not just heirloom shit
God damn I can't wait.

Attached: 1517689460701.gif (294x233, 690K)

should i run a gnome or dwarf warrior with my slut paladin that will be with me 24/7

Attached: 43434.jpg (172x185, 27K)

>pure pvp
not possible

Not even close, most likely be the bottom or second from the bottom

At complete BiS warlocks are still lower than mages, warriors and rogues

Male dwarf priest on both a pvp and rp-pvp server

all the retail players seem to be picking shaman / druid hahahaha

Undead Warlock.

Gonna find or make myself a comfy guild. If I make one, will probably recruit and advertise it as a simple leveling guild for others looking to find groups for dungeons, questing, etc. Won't even advertise raiding, because you'll only attract shitters.

I'm pretty excited. I'll be taking my time, leveling professions as I go, soaking it all in. I want to re-experience as much as I can on my journey to 60. Once I hit 60, I'll shift gears, pursue BiS gear, get my dungeon keys and attunements done, and start preparing for the possibility of raids. Fortunately, the content is so old and well-traveled now that the raiding scene will likely end up being relatively casual throughout MC and Ony, and ZG when it's phase begins. BWL will be a bit rougher. I don't think any random pugs will even get past Razorgore.

> tauren PvP
>as Enhancement
> PvP
gl getting 3 shotted
gl going oom
gl trying to melee in big pvp fights

Attached: 1566252926806.png (656x441, 484K)

>hopefully i can get a hand of rag

Attached: 1565968744866.jpg (168x300, 6K)

I was gonna do a Dwarf Priest. I wanted to do a female Dwarf because I think they're cute and underrepresented, and never knew how good their Priest racial was.

Orc Hunter, skinning and leatherworking professions

>giving a fuck about DPS placement on charts when you could not only play one of the funnest classes, but also provide loads of utility to your raid and dungeon groups

Blood Pact via Imp
Curse of Tongues, Elements, Weakness, Recklessness, Shadow
Health Stones
Soul Stones
Summons
Spell interrupts, locks, and cleanses via Felhunter
Self-sufficient through Life Tap + Drain Health and Drain Soul to maintain shards

Enjoy your flashy vending machine. I'll be over here with groups strapped to my back.

Stalagg or Grobbulus might be your best bets. Stalagg is new enough to not be full already, but already at "high" whereas Grobbulus is an RP-PVP server so you'll have fun if you like to RP.

Troll Hunter

horde is the reddit faction and you can only roll a paladin on alliance anyway

Flipped a coin and ended up on Skeram. Currently medium population, but I imagine will populate rather quickly once people get tired of sitting in queues for all the overpop servers.

Attached: NoCap.jpg (1011x565, 78K)

>imagine caring about minmaxing in Classic WoW of all things
You niggers are worse than FFXIV parsetrannys

Nelf druid and dorf huntet

It's either Stalagg or Skeram for me. If by Friday it's not at High then I'll be going to Stalagg because I don't want to be on the server that dies in 4 months.

FEMALE SHAMAN ORC

Attached: fadc.jpg (540x753, 47K)

gonna go troll priest cause i hate how puny undead look

if i'd go alliance, it would be dwarf over human and ne

undead rogue camping redrige all day or gnome rogue with pink mohawk camping barrens, help me out bros

Pretty much what I'm gonna do. I have a few friends rolling on Herod, so I have a dupe character on there as well in the event that Skeram is looking too light. I'd like to avoid Herod, but would much prefer to not end up on a dead server either.

While everyone talks about what classes they're rolling, and what people think the over-played classes might be, what do you guys think the least-played class will be? My money is on Druid and Priest.

We already know

Attached: inis00ztt2o21.png (3400x3000, 296K)

paladin or shaman are usually the least popular for whatever reason

Ready to zug lads

Attached: wowclassicmain.png (1283x1831, 2.32M)

Shaman is a bit intimidating. The amount of totems you have is pretty crazy, and learning which ones are useful and which ones aren't can be tricky, since quite a few are pretty damn useful.

Paladins are just a pain in the ass to level, much like Warriors. You don't really get your wings until 40.

shit tier hair style

>Why Male Night Elf Priest of course, how could you tell?

Attached: 1562973074610.jpg (1242x1394, 338K)

>alliance priest that isn't a dwarf
oof

Who special snowflake here and going something that's sub 1%?

Attached: 1505745745331.jpg (894x894, 75K)

>want to play a meme race
>don't want to gimp my DPS
Orc warrior it is

Is it really that big of a handicap if I don't roll dwarf?

Attached: 1563196271829.jpg (832x1000, 48K)

>human warrior that high
>every other alliance warrior at the bottom
why the fuck do humans have TWO weapon specializations? dwarves have the forgemaster theme going so it would make sense for them to have mace skill

>Male Nelf priest with Tier 1 and Benediction

Peak aesthetics, don't tell me otherwise.

Attached: 1455588332466.png (1000x1000, 209K)

all male orc hair is shit

Ret = pvp/leveling spec
Prot = farming spec/ maybe dungeon tanking spec once you get some decent thorn gear like that one shield with a spike built in and another spike on that and the gnomer cloth head piece (You can use it to get the buff then swap back to your tank helm).
Holy = My tank will never die nor will I ever go OOM.

t. got mced off a cliff by ne priest

I want to play warrior but I fear there's just going to be too many warriors.

not me, human warrior chad here

Agreed, they actually look so good as priests.

Attached: 1556081277269.jpg (600x315, 25K)

fear ward is a crutch for shitters.

it's not. think of all the awful mmo players you've ever played with in your entire life. those scrubs having fear ward is not going to make them a better player than you unless you're dogshit too.

most of them dropout by like the first 20 levels

Play for fun user, there will be plenty of min/max dorfs that can provide the fear ward that is so delicious. Being a nelf priest makes for great shadowmeld mindcontrol to someones death. Do you wanna meme on kids or be a meme min/maxer?

b-but you can trinket mind control!

and immediately get dumpstered because you wasted your trinket against a fucking shadow priest in a 1v1 l m a o

Attached: 1519274794618.png (1048x633, 399K)

fear ward literally turns multi-tank mobs/fights into 1-tank mobs/fights

imagine being elitist over a 15 year old game

lol

No, you wont have any trouble getting in raids anyway as a healer, not having fear ward wont really matter

get better tanks

or do good tanks only go horde?

>Enjoy your flashy vending machine
>lengthy post proving he's just a utility whore
Go farm some more shards while you watch these ignites roll baby

Based. Except going melee survival hunter.

I mean its only +5, its not that big of a deal

People pick human because they like humans

I was going to remake my Troll Warrior from when I first started playing. A friend wanted to go Alliance so I'm probably going to be a Human Prot warrior or MAYBE a priest.

>not me im chad!
>me too!
>me as well!
>me also!
>10 million warrior humans later

I dont think people remember how hard it is to level a warrior. There is a massive gap between warriors and every other class in terms of PvE leveling content.

What realm are you lads, honestly, going to roll on?

Half the people rolling Warrior will tap out before 30.

So play dwarf warrior

Firstly, racials dont matter. Second, most people pick human because they're boring.

>Blanka
>Warrior instead of Ele Shaman

>le epic warriors are too hard to play meme
Not once in the history of WoW has anyone proven that is at all true.

dwarf rogue... home...

>Look at me everyone! Watch me talk out of my ass!

Pre-level 40 Warrior was always agreed to be one of the slowest classes to level. You spend most of your time using auto attack, heroic strike, and slam before you finally reach DW or MS.

Good choice. You'll get to terrorize all of the UD fags.

>goal posts
Yes, you just said what I said a post before.

I was talking about your claim of everyone tapping out magically. Please post an actual statistical source of your bullshit.

Except that it's arguably the slowest class to level. Sitting around using auto attack and occasionally hitting heroic strike while hoping you don't aggro a second mob for 40 levels isn't exactly the most fun shit to endure.

Learn how to read, no one is disputing that.

>not naming your hunter thirteenpercent and your pet fiftypercent