One month remaining

Who’s excited?

Attached: 0BE971DD-6CD6-4902-8112-9E333161102C.jpg (1200x800, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

videogameschronicle.com/news/new-nintendo-switch-doesnt-use-upgraded-sharp-screens/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For what?
An inferior product?

Don't make me post it.

This will fail miserably.

Inb4 the pasta

>TFW brought my Switch with me on a trip
>Got to the hotel
>Covered in body wash
>Completely ruined the Switch

Take my advice, friends. Always put your toiletries in a bag of some kind. I was retarded and didn't think of this before leaving. Hindsight is always 20/20, but I didn't think the piece of shit chinese body wash bottle would open like that in my bag. I also didn't buy a case for my Switch, so that was my other issue. I'm planning to get the new Switch in September though, honestly prefer the design over the first model. A smaller screen isn't too big of a deal for me if we get a slightly better battery and a real d-pad, also it's smaller overall. I didn't like how bulky and big the first model Switch was. I never used the docking feature either, so that doesn't matter to me.

Me

You're fucking retarded if you didn't think anything would leak out.

>paying money for an unhackable switch
literal manchild redditor

Yes, I'm aware of that now. After the fact. I don't do a lot of traveling so yeah. Live and learn I suppose, at least it was a good lesson. If I ever travel again I'll be sure to put my toiletries in a bag of some kind.

>Paying 2/3rds the price for 1/2 of the product
idiots

Already have a switch.

Why would you even bring body wash, hotels have it in tiny bottles they expect you to use?

I saved up 200 good boy points for this fuckin thing. I hope that's enough.

Can you even play the switch lite in docked mode?

If an exploit is found I might get one for Homebrew. I would do it on my launch model but I don't want to risk losing Splatoon online

If it had a 9 hour battery life and at least a 900p capable screen, then sure. I mainly play my Switch handheld because it's hot as balls where i live and I'm scared it'll melt or something if i play it in the dock. Also, it should be easier to switch cases with the lite, so maybe I can make it atomic purple.

I'm gonna wait for someone to do a tear down, and show that the analog stick design has changed somehow. Then I might do it.

I use mine in handheld mode almost exclusively anyway, so an even handheld-ier Switch sounds perfect to me

I am.
Tired of trying to play the OG Switch undocked because of the flimsy joycons.
Also getting it because I want to play some MH with my wife.

Attached: 1337683176508.gif (300x241, 1.87M)

what's the point of this, the switch is already portable

GAY

I would buy one if they bothered to make an F-Zero game, but they didn't so I won't.

Attached: 1563157906000.gif (500x700, 1.04M)

No rumble though.

>brighter screen and battery life
>brighter
>inferior

>no tv-out
skipping this one tbqh

fast rmx looks good

I hadn't been to a hotel in so long I actually forgot that they provide soap and shampoo. Trust me, I felt really retarded and pissed off once I got to the hotel.

No? The docked mode doesn't exist on the Switch Lite. It's strictly handheld mode only.

Why? I already have a switch. Who needs this crap that defeats the point of the switch

I literally never use TV mode unless I'm playing Smash with friends and even then I dont think it would be a problem to lack it when my friends also have smash themselves.

>brighter screen
nope, it's lottery. a youtube did analysis of 2 brand new revised switch, and old switch.

Old switch: neutral color, 368 nits of brightness.
New switch 1: greenish tint, 280 nits of brightness.
New switch 2: neutrla/warm color, 340 nits of brightness.

Sorry I meant lighter. Pic related.

Attached: 02wxk9zj2m931.png (1465x1041, 476K)

Genuinely don't want it. I'm waiting for software that I actually want.

>no hacking
>no docked mode
>no joycons

hell yeah that makes the extra hour of battery life completely worth it!

I use it docked more often than not. If they make a regular home console version (with stronger hardware) I might pick it up, the portable only version ain't for me.

>smaller device weighs less
wow im sold where do i preorder

>fast rmx looks good
this is interesting. ty.

Imagine actually thinking this

Hacking will come eventually tho
As for your other complaints, at least the lite version would make the reg one cheaper

Alright so what you're saying is out of a sample size of 2 there was one almost on par and one worse overall? Nintendo ordered better displays so unless those are going on August models they're going to go on the pro version.

>unhackable
>upgrade

nope.

Why is it still so big
I can’t fully judge it unless I hold it but it still seems too big for my manlet hands

That's the point of it yes. A true handheld system. The Switch's bulkiness has been criticized since launch and now we have a device as light as the new 3DS but much more powerful.

They did not, those new displays you heard of are not for switch lites nor revised switch.

videogameschronicle.com/news/new-nintendo-switch-doesnt-use-upgraded-sharp-screens/

How do you neets afford this shit

>Who’s excited?
No one.

>he genuinely thinks that hackers won’t find a way to hack it

Attached: 6C23DF8E-C053-4ED2-82AE-C7189CDF4876.jpg (629x618, 77K)

Oh shit. Switch pro incoming then. I retract my statement but the other 2 points still stand.

>nintendo
>fail with anything

dude it is nintendo
nintendo is the term for videogames
ask a boomer mom about videogames and she will say nintendo and mario in one sentence

it will sell like hotcakes despite being garbage

That's what they said with the 3ds when it wasn't doing too well during its launch years but it quickly became topdog.
Despite Pokemon being ass this time, a combo-deal with the Switch Lite will make it sell like gangbusters.

Battery life over old switch is 30 minutes more.

The screen on the switch is already pretty small with a huge bezel, the one in switch lite is even smaller then that.

On top of that is the whole joycon problem. Since there is still drift problem, the controllers in the switch lite are still using the same switches as joycons, but only here if those go then the whole unit needs replacement, which they might or might not cover after X period of time.

would be perfect if it had an hdmi port or something to plug into your TV

Ummm sweety, why would buy that phony trash when my cranky boy is just around the corner?

Attached: 960x0.jpg (711x492, 20K)

>It's strictly handheld mode only.
So it can't play Super Mario Party at all, a major game for the system?
Hilarious.

Just because it isn’t meant for you doesn’t mean it’s garbage
I have tiny hands and have never touched docked more so it’s a godsend for me

Its a switch that doesnt switch.

Is price of og switch going to come down after this is launched

Oh no.

Attached: 8jnb6h7v5g45vhbhjvhcgrf.png (1171x327, 146K)

That’s why it’s called the “Switch Lite”, because it’s always switched up/on the go. Like a light switch.

Attached: 1545763125966.jpg (680x680, 69K)

Actual retard. Switch lite is different from the new model Switch

Literally the only games it can't play are Labo and Mario Party. And even then, you can still play Mario Party if you use separate joycons

Nintendo repairs drift for free, and IGN compared the new and old models and it had over an hour more or battery life which will only be better with a smaller screen.

Getting one at launch. Haven't owned a Switch since late 2017 so I've missed out on a handful of games. I only used the og model in handheld anyways so this is perfect for me.

1-2 Switch, which has a high attachment rate to early Switch sales, and Just Dance also can't be played.

Only 3rd world subhumans who cant afford a normal switch are excited for this trash. Call me when they make a switch pro.

unironically want this to play dd instead of on my pc

Because everyone who was interested in a Switch already has one. Doesn't mean that the concept didn't have anything to back it up.

Attached: 1562869176952m.jpg (1024x722, 53K)

You got the right attitude user

am i the only one who prefers heavy stuff, the same with phones, "wooh look it's so light you don't almost even notice it"
fuck it when i'm handling a device, especially if i'm playing games i want to FEEL the damn thing

Same as Mario Party. Can still be played if you attach separate joycons

I also prefer heavier phones and handhelds, but what I prefer more is sturdiness and the og switch is nowhere near sturdy thanks to the joycons.

I mean its your own fault for not having a switch case or bag for toiletries, i dont know what response you are expecting from this post.

unlucky m8 cheer up

>fail with anything
The Wii U was undeniably a failure

I'll stick to this, thanks.

Attached: NEORtlxUndoPFMvd.large.jpg (800x600, 40K)

Didn’t the 2DS already teach you this lesson old man?

do it faggot

What's the price point?
I am interested in BotW, Pogeyman and especially Animal Crossing.

>a youtube did analysis of 2 brands
why are we infested with zoomers?

Who did you want me to cite? An archaic forum from 2002?

It's only a more affordable option for those who don't already have a Switch or the nips, who just eat up handhelds. Without the dock, some games won't perform as well as they could and other stuff like Smash and Splatoon two, which are better played with different controllers, will be an objectively inferior experience. Not to mention the fucking lag this thing will bring to the online.

The joycon drift can also be a problem.

I'm curious about this but afraid of the drifting and small screen.

The Switch screen is already too small to play games on comfortably, why the fuck would anybody want to make it even smaller?

>Take my advice, friends. Always put your toiletries in a bag of some kind
No fucking shit

>want a Switch
>waited for a cheaper non-gimmick Switch
>this happens
Guess I'll keep waiting.

>The Switch screen is already too small to play games on comfortably

Attached: Brainletdownie.jpg (1024x512, 33K)

Longer for me. I pre ordered the Pokemon one.

Attached: 8f066b378aab7c20f7ae5afd5a25fe88.jpg (480x360, 26K)

I might buy one when I can play The Wonderful 101 and the new Animal Crossing on it.

Attached: th7gxwvmjaa31.jpg (799x999, 84K)

Can't you play it with a smartphone like in PS4?

its gonna fail
3ds 1.5

How do I play labo games now???

it did well enough for Nintendo to release a WiiU2

you mean like the 2ds?
with your regular switch!
preferably the revision, better battery life but no homebrew(probably)

Can't wait for teardown videos to see if they finally fixed all the issues from the joycon. If not, that thing won't live too long.

I am
If it doesn't drift I will 100% get one
I am only interested in nintendo games like mario maker, smash and mario odyssey.
It is also a real handled which makes it different from what I have already.
I don't want to spend too much on nintendo because of not wanting that much with it.
The extra 100 usd saved from getting a lite would go towards games I want.
The lite would be nice next to my pc and ps4.

I already have a Switch.

those new joysticks better fucking outlast the console if they want to save some face from the fiasco that was the joy cons

People who don't put their liquids in a ziploc bag deserves it

I play my Switch exclusively on TV

kill yourself faggot
shuiit the fuck up you disgusting little bitch

>I might buy one when I can play The Wonderful 101
Based

Looks like an uglier ps vita lmao

Why would I?

My gf, a huge fan of animal crossing, is going to shell out the money for a full priced switch instead of the mini cause even normie woman can see that it’s a shit product.

Sticking with first gen. Will wait for XL.

That's like asking who was excited for the 2DS. The answer is nobody. Nobody is excited.

Separate joycons.

You know you want to you nigger

dilating

Yes, can't wait to get one for Metroid 5.

Good choice

What's to be excited about? Anyone interested already has one.

>Wasting money on an objectively inferior version of the switch
Why? You cant afford the extra 100 bucks to buy the better model?

>Realizing a lot of idiots are going to sell their switches for a lite
>Local pawn shop says they sell them of 200
I'm going to profit of these losers stupidity and get me a switch for 100 less.

Why aren’t they doing the Wii U layout? This shit doesn’t make any sense. I also can’t wait for the shitty sticks that feel wrong no matter which direction you tilt it

just make sure the switch you buy is within the hackable versions.
who knows, it might be something worth looking for.

Not filling in the display really triggers me

I sort of want it for the actual portability but fuck that.

Allready saved some money for it. However, i propably still buy the regular switch.
It's only 60€ less in my country and comes without docking station, joycons and game. While i prefer handheld its way to expensive for what it is

Maybe if the goddamn thing didn't have FUCKHUGE bezels like a fisher price toy. Who wants a pastel colored videogame toy in 2019? We are all faggots that want that faggy concept art where it's a thin screen that slides and tilts and has a full controller amount of buttons and it still fits in your pocket, has a good screen and a full hd display. Plastic screens or lcd / led to me doesn't matter, but don't use a fucking plastic screen that scratches if an oxygen molecule drifts by it. And the battery life needs to have some capacity. I would say 5 hours is more than plenty I mean come on it's a fucking handheld that can compete with the PS3-graphical fidelity and only because its nvidia hardware.

The Switch is a weak piece of shit. You may as well buy one of those slideshow toys where you pull the lever to change images because that's what it's like to use the Switch.

wow fucking told

>can't be docked
who the fuck would get this? i literally haven't played a game in handheld mode ever. what the fuck is their audience here. people who miss having a 3ds with even worse battery life?

Attached: useless_shit.png (513x416, 17K)

Is there a particular reason why this completely optional version makes so many people upset?

What if I used a USB C to HDMI adapter? The one that also plugs into an outlet

Useless if it cant be hacked

Unless I can hack it I don't give a fuck

Attached: 9048.jpg (900x607, 138K)

>can't be docked
Who the fuck cares? I used mine as a handheld only and the majority does too
>what the fuck is their audience here
People who want a pure handheld console or a cheaper option of course. How retarded can you be?

I already have a Switch, why the fuck would I be excited for a downgrade?

>being excited for a Switch that can't dock and can't detach its joycons
literally why

It's not going to fail because it's going to sell like crazy to casuals, parents and children who want to buy the new Pokemon games.

>one month before online is fludded with even more McDonald's wifi kids than ever

Attached: 2d46f1d4-11bb-47f7-be6f-a976b0375522.png (960x960, 45K)

If I was a filthy millionaire I'd buy one.

>fludded

I literally never use handheld mode, so I have no excitement for this whatsoever. That being said, I think it's an interesting option for those who appreciate handheld mode more, or would just prefer a cheaper option. What would really get me excited is a Switch pro, or a "super dock"