Yakuza Remaster Collection Announced

Lets celebrate the good news with a God-tier combat thread. Will you be buying the Yakuza Remaster Collection and enjoying some God-tier combat?

Attached: Yakuza God Tier Combat.webm (640x360, 2.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QI9Mp16DUCg
youtube.com/watch?v=2peKiJjJZt4
arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/3Y3BYMk0v15_XvU_q1SWUQ/
arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/T4BfalhnBTXAyCngoSEjNg/
arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/I6kwu4TCyvsuMMtHINz5nQ/
arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/9i05s9jmGQmaYSVD0SUVOQ/
arch.b4k.co/v/search/text/You
arch.b4k.co/v/search/text/Yakuza
arch.b4k.co/v/search/text/Where
arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/myVWV7UGinPL4IUg5-LdOg/
strawpoll.me/18349843
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's your problem, shitposter?

What's yours?
Are you buying the remasters, user? 3 isn't the greatest game in the series, but maybe the improved framerate will make it better.

Attached: 1559395522433.webm (640x360, 2.53M)

A collection for what just released????

Yakuza 3, 4 and 5 HD announced for PS4. Get hyped for God-tier combat.

Attached: 1559419148048.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

The Yakuza Remastered Collection Day One Edition includes:
>2-disc digipack
>Yakuza 3, Yakuza 4, and Yakuza 5 on two discs
>Collectible Yakuza 5 PS3 Amaray case

Do you think there will be a non day one edition that comes out later and it would come without the Yakuza 5 PS3 case?

Attached: 1566321878111.jpg (1036x585, 240K)

How did they fit 3 and 4 on the one disc?

Is this supposed to look good?

It's the same assets, user. You could put every Yakuza game on one disc, it's just a matter of swapping the celebrity faces around.

How do they shit these games out so quickly?

Oh boy here come the zoomers. Fuck off retard.

Attached: 1559396003483.webm (960x540, 2.88M)

assetflipping. you do know each game is set on the same map, right?

cant wait for the pc port

they made this with black magic and love for it to run in my toaster so well

Attached: YAKIZA KIWAMI 4.webm (1280x720, 409K)

it's just the same shitposter posting the same webms in every thread

>tfw loved Yakuza 0 and Kiwami
>Now get the chance to enjoy 3-5 as well after finish Kiwami 2
Also do they ever go back to the styles or are they gone with kiwami 2?

>kazuya chidori
Damn, who else is in this game? Mitsubishi Toyota? Inuyasha? Akira Toribashi?

It's supposed to, yes. But Yakuza combat is dogshit and always looks embarrassing.

Because the only thing that changes between each game is the story.

Man shut the fuck up

Attached: 21566195322776.webm (960x540, 2.71M)

I know this is a memepost and is just ripping on the guy that originally posted this webm, but still, I can't believe that someone, at some point in the past, literally recorded this absolute dog shit because he thought it was good enough to be called "god-tier". I can't believe that. Not only that, he went and posted this visual representation of chunky vomit on to Yea Forums of all places.

Attached: 1561586514199.png (345x351, 293K)

The only differences between the games is the plot, and they really don't worry about the quality of the writing, so they can make a "new" game as fast as they can record the latest script they've shat out

4 and 5 have 4 characters each with different styles of fighting. IMO it was much cooler because you couldn't switch on the fly, each had their own story and minigames and then all the stories combined into one big conspiracy at the end.

Who else thinks Yakuza 3 is shit but absolutely cannot wait to buy a full priced remaster to sink 100 hours into something you already know is bad? I know I'm not alone.

Attached: JUDGE EYES MAGIC 1.webm (960x540, 1.82M)

Attached: JUDGE EYES MAGIC 2.webm (960x540, 1.57M)

With these remasters announced, I think it's finally time I got into this series. Where should I start and what am I in for?

Yakuza 0 and get ready for a serious crime drama with a lot of meme and funny shit.

Just start with Yakuza 0 since it's a prequel to everything. If you like that then go play Yakuza Kiwami and Yakuza Kiwami 2

You will inevitably start to feel bored. You will walk from pointless conversation to pointless conversation. You will read and read and read while character models stare at each other lifelessly. You will do the same unchallenging fights hundreds of times over where enemies pose no threat. You will stare at cutscenes that play out in the slowest way possible. You'll tell yourself the story has gripped you while trying to ignore how badly written it is.
You will wonder why Yea Forums and various ecelebs hyped up this series, and begin telling yourself that YOU must be wrong, not them. You'll tell yourself it's good just to feel a part of something.

That's what you're in for.

Yakuza 0 for sure. But keep in mind, Yakuza is the series of diminishing returns. Kiwami is shit, 3 is shit, 4 and 5 are okay but there is a lot of tedium and story bullshit in them, and then 6 is fucking terrible. It's really not worth playing so many games which are all so long only for so little payoff. They're only really suitable for players who have literally absolutely nothing else in their lives.

You're lucky if you manage to finish even just 0 without getting bored. But remember, the others are all far worse. Don't be one of those idiots that buys a massive collection before finishing even one. Stick with 0 for now.

It's called fun and feeling like a badass, user. Try it sometime. In the meantime stick to your Fortnite and DMC threads.

Attached: 0559411889430.webm (640x360, 2.17M)

>wonk ass physics
i just don't like it as much as the Y0/Kiwami 1 physics. idk why they do this.

Speaking of which, what does the new Tanimura look like? I'll be holding on to my PS3 versions for the original actors and to remember a better time when the Japanese didn't bend over for the Social Justice Boogeyman and censor content like they're doing in the remasters.

Attached: 1464756386546.gif (400x301, 916K)

On PS4 you can now just do numbered order, starting from 0.
Hoping we get an English translation of Yakuza HD Collection and that it gets ported to the Switch

its going to take 1000 hours to plat this collection

>actually platting any Yakuza
absolute madman

worth it, though. just think how impressed everyone will be.

rubber

look, you can't be a celebrity in Asia and get caught doing drugs without destroying your entire life. I don't know why you retards think this has anything to do with social justice.

Where do people find the time to force themselves to 100% games when they aren't even enjoying the chore? There are already so many good games out there and not enough time to play them. I can't imagine spending hours on something annoying just to get a completely meaningless """trophy"""
All it stands for is a symbol to how much time you have to waste and how badly your life is going
Why not just play the parts you enjoy and be satisfied with that and then move on to the next enjoyable game?

Sega grew up. Maybe it's time you did too.

No dumbass. I think that they removed the substory about Kiryu being chased by a Tranny trying to rape him and imagry that could remind other Asians of Japan's Imperial past in the Remaster has to do with Social Justice.

youtube.com/watch?v=QI9Mp16DUCg

Attached: hellofag.gif (363x269, 34K)

brutal
but fair

they're the same game over and over

I would be absolutely fucking stunned if a single subscriber to CensoredGaming actually had a job

Michiru is a different subject entirely.

>In the meantime stick to your Fortnite and DMC threads.

what does this even mean
one is another genre and the other makes your game look like a mobile game (which it is)

>Yakuza has shit comba-

Attached: Yakuza - Insane boss fight.webm (640x360, 1.88M)

Any particular reason this retard keeps posting webm's that make the combat look shitty? I love these games and he's posting the absolute worst representations of them.

he's too lazy to find better ones but we know the combat can be ridiculously fun at times.

Post some good combat or link to some if you think these look bad, faggot

>games

Nice. Got any other examples?

Coming right up, zoomer.

Attached: Yakuza - Dojima Family.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

No, sorry. That's the only fight over the course of 10 games which isn't just a button mash and heat action "cinematic takedown" shitfest.

wow an enemy actually tried to attack the player, once. this is insane combat.

Reminder: No one has been able to refute this.

Attached: Why the Yakuza games have good combat.png (593x1457, 600K)

you DO realize a third of this webm is a cutscene right? I'm just checking because yakuza fans tend to not realize this

Attached: 1563444514436.jpg (552x567, 14K)

>SEVEN improvements
woah

Thanks. I'll pirate 0 and see how it goes.

I love Yakuza's combat but christ
>Repeats same move several times
>Heat move
You could've at least picked a webm of someone playing a bit flashier

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 10K)

You do realize that Yakuza has some of the best combat on the market, right?

Attached: God Tier Yakuza Combat 2.webm (748x420, 2.92M)

I mean, it fixes the problem. But putting very core moves that improve the combat behind some shit you have to find is just ridiculous. I can understand paying for the orbs or whatever to get new moves, but a scavenger hunt is completely different.

But all this is bullshit when the reality is you spend 99% of fights pushing the same two buttons in the same way against the same two types of enemies

did you just copy paste my reply from a previous yakuza thread?

Yes.

holy shit, you actually did. why this post?

Attached: 5665416541.png (1543x519, 57K)

>the combat is actually good because if you do enough boring side content you unlock a back kick
Is this a joke?

>mfw yakuza fans copy the devs and copypaste everything, even their replies

kino

Attached: 1536998137939.jpg (1280x720, 36K)

in that case videogames are in a worse situation than I thought

>clunky controls
>only 1 fighting style
>fighting style is complete ass
>graphics look like absolute shit
>textures not high-res
>character models look like fucked up midgets
Unironical yikes. Hope Y4 is better.

Nice movie clip thread lads

>each yakuza thread is just a copy paste of the previous thread

Attached: 695486548165143.jpg (1600x1150, 200K)

Don't even think about marathoning them. They're less beat 'em ups and more 50-70 hour JRPGs. More if you're one of those crazy people that 100% those games. Just start with 0 or Kiwami and see if it's something for you.

the yakuza schizo is at it again.

Attached: 1560723212188.jpg (416x308, 17K)

Try saying that again now

Attached: 021561053124563.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

Kek

start with the PS2 games and play in release order

they're closer to VNs, really
hope you all like reading

The incessant ragdolling got old quickly for me in Kiwami 2. I much prefer the quicker, less sluggish combat in 0 and Kiwami 1.

Is there a better way to grind for charm XP in Yakuza 6 than the webcam minigame? I have done it sooo many times trying to level up my moves that I don't even care about the sexy strip show anymore.

Attached: 1478613037269.gif (730x480, 1.99M)

Attached: 1558290689310.png (573x519, 310K)

I have been mocked in the past for not getting emotional during some of "the great" films and tv shows out there. (I'm a little autistic) But Yakuza and anime can make me emotional because the writing is melodramatic and it's always very clear what I should be feeling. The music helps, but mostly I like that the characters all say clearly how they are feeling and what they are thinking. This helps me understand them and I can feel myself getting emotional from the sad parts.

Based.

can you post the txt document you have saved for yakuza copy pastas?

*AHEM*

FUCK, YAKUZA 3 HATERS AND FUCK YAKUZA 5 HATERS

I had fun with both and 3 was the last time most of the soundtrack was good.

Attached: that 37 year old boomer fighting on the street.jpg (550x550, 51K)

The sushi place at bottom south. You can buy something at the gym to empty your stomach iirc.

But why

>86 posts
>26 ips
>more than half are copypastas replying to eachother
How long until these threads are 1 bot replying to itself?

Ice cream? I love ice cream!

My guess is Yakuza 5 is a different engine from 3 and 4. Also 3 and 4 pretty much use the same assets. Or since 1 Blu ray disc is 50GB at most they cant fat all 3 on 1.

Please don't ever post that image again. It sullies based Kiryu's image.

>Press X to pick up
>Press X to swing
Peak gameplay

>26 ips
That's just how Yakuza threads are, newfag.

Which button combination would be better to pick something up, which would be better to use it?

I'll try but the webcam game gives a lot of charm xp so it might get kind of slow and expensive having to go and eat 800 points worth.

japan says circle is better than cross

Same for me. I like that at all times there is never any question how I am supposed to be feeling or thinking during a scene. Western media always strive for "subtlety" but for people like us subtlety is just confusing or annoying.

I will as long as these threads are shit.

Attached: power florida.png (1920x1080, 2.89M)

I didn't have much money problems, because I did the xp grinding towards the end. Eating 4 or 5 things, empty stomach, eating again etc. gives you 3-5k xp in under 10 minutes.

>Western media
>"subtlety"

Attached: 1565116718392.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

What the fuck is this? I never got that.

Dlc pay to win, it is not worth it.

Can anybody sell me on the appeal of these games?

I am playing Zero right now as my first game, and its ok I guess? Just unlocked Majima for the first time. The combat is fun in a sort of simple flashy way. The characters are likeable but the story isnt really grabbing me so far, the side quests are kind of cute and charming but nothing too special imo. I am not hating it but Im not really liking it that much either.

Does the game get significantly better? Or are the games just sort of like a japanese soap opera where you get invested in them because you spend so much time with the characters? What is the main appeal?

Attached: 1490089121168.jpg (3264x2448, 1.29M)

I have to confess I don't really play these games for fun. I have autism and like the repetitive tasks. They are unchallenging and soothing. I don't like real life very much so I'm always happy when a new Yakuza game comes out because I know I can escape the real world for 100 hours at least. I would buy a new Yakuza game or rerelease every month if I could.

yeah had the same feelings as you. the story does pick up but i dont want to play another one of these games that much

you need be atleast lowkey-otaku to get immersed enough to appreciate the yakuzer series

Someone just needs to post that autism melodrama pasta and this thread will be done

You said it best, cute and charming soap opera.
For some it is also a jap life simulator.

The main appeal is the fact that they're timesinks. Western games tend to be 8 - 12 hours long. Platinuming a Yakuza game can take over a hundred. Have you got a lot of time to kill and are really into seeing Japanese stuff? Then Yakuza is your series.

I think Majima's side of the story is a lot better, and Kiryu's gets better as it ties more into stuff that's important on Majima's side. Japanese soap opera is a good description though, and Zero probably has the best pacing of the series, even with the slow start, so if you're not into Zero you won't care for the others either.

The bomb being a fake in 2 sums up perfectly why the writing in these games is terrible. Nothing ever actually matters or has consequence. Things happen just to have a melodramatic scene which ten minutes later doesn't even matter anymore. Kaz can be stabbed and left to die and then be back on his feet and fine 2 minutes later. These games are full of this shit. It's not even "twists" because that would mean things would have to be foreshadowed or at least still have consequence. But literally everything that you think is happening can be undone at any moment. RUBBER BULLETS is the most extreme example but the games are full of this garbage. It only annoys me because when people point out how shit the gameplay is they defend the games by saying "you idiot, you play for the story" but that makes no sense when they're written so badly.

I checked the sushi place but the item with the most charm xp is only 15 so I'd have to order it 16 times to equal the charm I'd get from one cam whore.

I played all the up to 5 without buying and I don't plan to now.

are you ready for shin yakuza to not be different at all?

Attached: 54457386475836.png (624x730, 461K)

Reminder that Yakuza flopped on PC and won't be released on it, just like Judgement lmao

Attached: 1559170339150.gif (800x430, 897K)

Yakuza 3 was shit on release. It's only going to seem worse now that there have been GOOD Yakuza games since then.

You can order multiple things, lvl up your stomach to eat more per run. You can do 4 or 5 rounds before you run out of the medicine.

>nothing of consequence happens
Fuck you! Rikiya died in Yakuza 3.

youtube.com/watch?v=2peKiJjJZt4

>not be different at all
thank god. I didn't play seven identical games because I like change, after all. this comes as a huge relief.

you and me both, user

Attached: 1561360879211.gif (326x183, 670K)

>this stale copypasta again

Where does Shin start time wise? Is it after the events of 6?

I will buy it after it drops to 20$

It's not even the cutscenes that bother me (even though there are a lot and they're quite slow) it's the hours of conversations you have to sit through while character models stand around staring at each other blankly. There is literally hours of this, it's what you spend most your time doing. And by the time you're fighting the last boss, less than 0.00001% of them actually mattered. Sometimes I feel like Yakuza games are more like timesinks for people with absolutely nothing to do instead of games. They could all be great if they stripped back the tedium but it seems what most people want is 100 hours of "content" even if only 10 of them are enjoyable.

It's always been "wonk ass", just in a different way. In Y0 you can lightly tap a bike and it goes flying in the opposite direction at high speed into an auto-targeted enemy

Takes place in 2018

Nice cutscene

Are the enemies supposed to just stand there with their arms up or they actually attack you at some point?

>2 yakuza threads thriving back to back
Feels good

Attached: 1565197643247.png (539x666, 118K)

And they're both the exact same!

The dragon engine is way more hilarious when it comes to objects suddenly being affected by moon physics though.

Nobody actually thinks the writing in Yakuza is good, unless they're a braindead weeb who has literally never consumed anything other than anime

get a life false flagger

Man, stop posting reposting the same exact replies from days ago. Do you just have a text document of random Yakuza posts?

i think the writing is good in Yakuza. If you want to fight me over it, I'll meet you at the top of the Millennium Tower

Aww whassa mattuh? Babby sad the yakuza tripboi isnt here to hold his hand?

>Implying that's the only post that's copypasta in this thread.
arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/3Y3BYMk0v15_XvU_q1SWUQ/
arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/T4BfalhnBTXAyCngoSEjNg/
arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/I6kwu4TCyvsuMMtHINz5nQ/
arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/9i05s9jmGQmaYSVD0SUVOQ/
>474859752 see arch.b4k.co/v/search/text/You will inevitably start to feel bored/
>474860007 see arch.b4k.co/v/search/text/Yakuza is the series of diminishing returns/
>474861223 see arch.b4k.co/v/search/text/Where do people find the time to force themselves/
>474863759 see arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/myVWV7UGinPL4IUg5-LdOg/
>474864067 see arch.b4k.co/v/search/text/"But putting very core moves"/
If you click on the second post of that he's even replying to >474863759 in an entirely different thread word for word.
>474865708 see arch.b4k.co/v/search/text/"I have been mocked in the past"/
>474868618 see arch.b4k.co/v/search/text/"The bomb being a fake in 2"/
Just look at this shit. Half of this thread is the same guy copy-pasting the same replies.
Want to play a fun game? Look at which is from three months ago and read all the posts he quoted, then compare those posts and the reply chain to this exact thread which is doing the same exact thing verbatim.

We should blow OP the fuck out by posting some actually good Yakuza combat footage.

You first.

English is trash

lol, that's mean user

Good job retard

holy shit. how many marbles do you have to lose to get to this point mentally?

Attached: 1562275641418.jpg (480x270, 31K)

>STOP POSTING THOSE WEBMS! THEY MISREPRESENT THE YAKUZA GAMES!
Okay so post some good Yakuza combat footage then
>.........n-no... I have to go now...
lol

Literally every single time

Add to the list.

Attached: 1556376541020.jpg (1081x669, 63K)

How new are you? Do you expect every reply to be from a new IP?
I can't imagine thinking this, ever.

it honestly is funny. the denial is incredible. it's like talking to a cult.

He's reworded it a bit but arch.b4k.co/v/search/text/"post some good Yakuza"/
The second post in particular is arguing with the very same webms in this thread using the same filenames too. Really noggins the joggin.

But those 8-12 hours are gameplay. Yakuza in general has like 2 hours of gameplay per game.

>schizo keeps talking to himself

These posts helped me understand a lot about the fanbase.
Uninstalling kiwami and just not dealing with it. Later.

lol sure user just add my post to your ever expanding list of posts to ignore. don't worry I'm not even going to waste time trying to reason with you drones.

PC when?

I have zero and 3 which one i play first? I never played a yakuza before.

UHH WHERE IS MOOSE

3 is shit but heres hoping the higher framerate will make it a good game

don't worry, eventually someone will realize how insane they are and send them to the psych ward.

Depends. Is it coming to PC?

this

Bought 0 PC on release and I still need to finish it. These games are fucking dense.

>Empty PS3 case
>With a PS4 game

T-Thanks I guess? I know it's for collector autism but why not just make it a PS4 one.

Attached: 1511982423038.jpg (903x1019, 143K)

Look around. The Yakuza fanbase is autistic as fuck.

this all looks like shit

>spam already debunked posts in every thread
>start talking to yourself to pretend you're more than one person
You're quite literally insane. You need to get off the internet and take a break.

>tfw go out of my way to avoid the steelbook/artbook case shit for the PS4 Yakuzas so they look neat on my shelf
>forced to buy this shit if I want physical

Attached: 1531159931642.jpg (480x484, 34K)

>tfw Kiwami steelbook chad

Attached: 167397.jpg (225x274, 43K)

Someone posted a bunch of good yakuza combat webms?

strawpoll.me/18349843

The thread started with it, so yeah.
You'll just go with a copout out of 'T-that doesn't look good!' as per usual then scurry away making non-arguments and talking to yourself.

Well, no... I meant the posts had been "debunked" as in "I called them shitposts" and assumed that was enough.

Fun fact: They overproduced the fuck out of those to the point where I don't think I've ever seen another standard edition besides my own in the wild. Hell even finding a picture of one was harder than it should have. Might end up being a rare variant in the future so I don't regret it desu.

Attached: s-l1600 (21).jpg (1600x1200, 244K)

Just got done with Yakuza 0 on PC and started the first Kiwami.
I was under the assumption that Kiwami were remakes, and that SEGA would eventually do a "Kiwami" remaster for 3, 4 and maybe 5 (idk how recent that is, I know 6 is recent) and they would all be on PC.

If I was wrong where do I go after Kiwami 2?

You go to Yakuza 3 remaster which came out today on PS4. Have fun.

>PS4

based for honesty
cringe for thinking this is what good combat looks like

It's because ALL pre-orders, in my experience, were automatically slotted as steelbooks at local stores.
Went to FUCKING EB Games to pre-order both of them, and both times I checked to make sure it was steelbook version, and the lady working there said "We default the pre-orders to that."
Also, Kiwami 1 is exactly $1 more CIB than its regular counterpart

Oh Christ, not a console vs PC fag. Play it or don't, dude.

The Yakuza games are like a beat-em-up version of Yea Forums from ten years ago; no wonder people hate it on this board now.

yakuza zoomers

B T F O
T
F
O

I don't have a console. So I can only play 0, Kiwami 1 and Kiwami 2 outside of emulation?

Maybe its a this guy just caught up on all the games because of their PC release and you're telling him to go buy a PS4.

Attached: Mad thread.jpg (1800x1578, 212K)

Hey leather man, the anti-yakuza thread is a few blocks down.

Maybe. Maybe not. We don't need to hear it either way. Play it or don't still stands.

Attached: 156156445179.jpg (1800x1578, 127K)

Well that's what he literately said; he played them on PC. Take a tough guy to admit he's wrong though.

why isn't anyone posting footage of good yakuza combat

lol

>Expecting content in 2019's Yea Forums.

This website is only a circle jerk for bad opinions now, I can't even remember the last funny file name thread or any semblance of board culture.

Chapter 6 is when shit starts to get real.

>the anti-yakuza schizo is so mindbroken he resorts to parroting his own posts that have already been debunked
Get a life.

Attached: 1564429606063.jpg (1022x1024, 112K)

There isn't any. The combat in Yakuza really is a total joke and the weakest part of the series. It might improve in the future hopefully, we just need to keep buying them and hoping.

So what's got good combat? Literately just looking for a fun combat game.

>debunked
Really? Can you link to all the posts with good yakuza combat in them? I want to laugh at OP

See OP

>that fucking webm again
>ctrl+f autistic: result found
No seriously, I want in on whatever raid discord you guys are.
based

Attached: 1566339581587.jpg (1024x575, 70K)

No, I can't. But the posts definitely exist. You just have to trust me.

So... I'm taking a guess I can't just buy one of the games individually, as it seems like there's only a collection for the remasters.

So let me get this straight...

We're supposed to ignore all the webms in this thread because they're falseflag misrepresentations of how the combat in yakuza games are... but there's no proof being posted whatsoever of this supposedly "real" yakuza combat which is so much better? What gives? Because right now it sounds like the webms really are what the game is like a bunch of faggots are going full COPE

Attached: 1366534381449.png (252x284, 31K)

Nah, the engine is still the same, I think mostly because it have way more content overall compared to 3/4.
3 has Osaka and Kamurocho
4 has only Kamurocho, might be wrong here
5 have like 5 cities one for each character excluding Kamurocho and that big ass snow level area fighting hunt game

Finally someone to BTFO this autism, thanks user.

holy shit

>4 has only Kamurocho, might be wrong here
that's correct but they tried to make it better by letting you go on certain rooftops, sewers, and an underground mall.

Yea Forums is filled with these people
>anti-Yakuza autist
>Kult of Kojima
>the one guy who spams about how much he hate SCPSL, RoR and Lobotomy Corp threads
>the Sorafag who regularly ruins DQ threads because he's mad about Smash Bros or something
And more I can't remember.

pretty much, yes

lmao

You're beginning to understand

Why do you keep bumping the thread

>remake 1
>reamke 2
>remaster 3 4 and 5
>will probably make kiwimi 3 at some point too

I dont see the point in this unless they are stopping with kiwimi games

I think they are stopping here because i feel like they need to remake everything from strach again and it might not worthy the workload from these devs.
Don't forget the kiwami series is a pretty small project made by a smaller dev team unlike Judgment and the upcoming main series Yakuza game.
They aren't as jank as the first two either, all they need for these titles is just a smaller polish.

to the people who are asking for PC ports
the games will most definitely come but not any time soon, you just have to wait

Attached: Untitled.jpg (641x183, 41K)

They specifically said there won't be a Kiwami 3 IIRC

Is this the same interview where he apparently said an Ishin localization is being considered?

>Is this the same interview
no, that was an interview with IGN, this one is with VG247