ITT: Autistic shit you do in video games

ITT: Autistic shit you do in video games.

>playing dragons dogma
>pretend my arisen got isekai'd and sent to this world from ours

Attached: wikipediadowny.jpg (307x258, 27K)

OP, your thread is at the end of the board and about to die. Seems like nobody is interested in it, or maybe it has just been overlooked.

Nevertheless, thread marshal Flora has decided to give your thread a second chance.

Attached: Laura.jpg (1094x1320, 435K)

When I play RPGs like Fable and Skyrim, I like to just run around and jump pretending I'm working out once a day and such.

In games without voice acting I give all the characters unique voices and actually read all the dialogue out loud.

I always play strategy games the same way slowly withoving all the units in one group so they are all safe

I'll keep an early game weapon that was pretty good then but useless now. Just in case I want to use it again. I never do.
In every game I have my inventory or stash filled with useless shit.

>go underwater in game
>hold breath irl until character can breathe again

you can't have enough unique voices in you for more than 4 characters. plus what do you do about girl characters?

reload weapon if i have 30 bullets out of 31

You and i are the same

based

>get killed in a gruesome way
>scream "HUEEEYRGH" in mic

Shill orgasm voice.

When I play Street Fighter 2 I pretend the score is experience points for a D&D character and see how high level I can get

Attached: 1564412473874.jpg (1920x2568, 422K)

I used to do this until I played Arma and ended up with a shitload of half-empty mags. Now I get killed in faster paced games because I only have 10 bullets left.

t. Voicelet

Except for the slowness, thats pretty much the Schwerpunkt doctrine

>play halo 2 legendary
>always restarted a level if a marine dies
Didn't care much about the Elites until the last mission. The marines felt more alive than most other NPC's, felt a little bad whenever they died.

>playing any video game with character creation
>like to imagine up random backstories for the exact same character but in different worlds
for example
>lmao his brother is evil through possesion or something and killed everyone in the whole village or wherever they used to live
>his motivation is to find his brother and figure out why he went insane and probably kill him

in age of empires 2 i play the battle for stirling campaign just to make pretty towns

Attached: f4a59601548efe1bb494f145e71ae9128296fd98378aa82aead68657402cc0c3.jpg (720x1280, 137K)

>playing ww2 shooter
>mimic the accent of whichever team I'm on
>sometimes other people do it with me, sometimes the entire server

Attached: 1531171604686.jpg (335x208, 9K)

I bet none of you gamers would be able to assemble something as simple as Ikea furniture.

Based

I would get your mom to do it after she done giving me a rimjob.

when the gameplay starts heating up I get too exicted and I start making noises of like gun fights or sword fights

In RE4 I always greet the merchant back, out loud. One thanksgiving I was playing it in the living room and my dad asked me why I do that. I didn't have an answer.

Attached: Merchant_re4.jpg (679x1024, 71K)

literally me every time I order something from ikea

Whenever I play a dbz game, I try to make the fights as accurate as possible.

Has no SF game since Alpha 3 had a levelling up system?

>Whenever possible, sleep at an in and then save to quit the game right before Im going to sleep.
>In RTS, I annoy each and every unit to see if they have funny lines. Blizzard has spoiled me.
>I choose classes based on the character design and rarely let them do anything other than what they look like. When I do let them, I feel the urge to put them back how they were
>Reload after every single mook killed. Not after the fight, after each fucking one.
>Keep saves from pirated/emulated games because I dont want the characters to die when I delete the save.
>Refuse any party members or help whenever I can just to do it myself.

Attached: 1 Int.png (500x500, 452K)

If you are in front of a computer then at the very least you assembled a desktop and a chair.

Do you like naruto?

I repeat each line he says in the same inflection and if possible, say it at the same time. Ocassionaly do greet him. He's such a lovely character, cant help but love him.

Attached: 9052324.gif (295x210, 235K)

OP here. I helped assemble 90% of the Ikea furniture at my ex gf's parents house once when they moved.

I lost my gf, can I have yours?

Also, following >Repeat interesting lines and try to emulate tone and inflection. Not just for the merchant.

>>Keep saves from pirated/emulated games because I dont want the characters to die when I delete the save.

Yeah, I have a ton of save data clutter like that too. I can't bring myself to delete it.

I lost mine too, she's yours if you can find her.

> Imagination is autistic
You don't know what autism is.

Joke's on you faggot, I had to assemble a Detolf to display my anime figs.

It's just local lingo around here, you're being autistic by sperging about it.

>play Fallout NV
>have underground bunker mod installed
>decide to collect every single item from every single place I visit, EVERYTHING from EVERYWHERE
>if I could pick it up I took it with me back to my bunker to hoard
>innumerable slow trips through indoor areas encumbered so I could fast-travel back to base
>get to around 100+ hours of doing this
>logic board on my hard drive goes pop
>it simply couldn't handle my autism

I still have the fried hard drive, i'll never part with my loot

I set up my g-ma's grill piece by piece because she didn't want to spend the money on someone to build it.

Jesus fuck. I did that with the severed head of one of the gangs in Goodsprings. Just carried that around, until I lost it.

>AOE3
>give resource to spanish bot
>thanks you by calling you pet
>send her more resources

Attached: hiding.png (229x200, 10K)

>playing dragons dogma
That's truely autistic, user.

sfv has one

I've written first-person stories to accompany my playthroughs of crusader kings and help develop my dynasty. I get to write about things like developing the land, vassal disputes, the loss of a close family member, and all the battles in between.

Attached: autism.png (308x401, 12K)

>play stealth game
>30 minute stealth section
>final area
>escape area in sight
>"I SEE THE ENEMY, ALERT"
>drop controller
>tense up
>grip my fists
>walk out of room
it looks more autistic than it sounds

based

No, it sounds just as autistic as it probably looks, gave me a chuckle though.

Play dwarf fort with my million digit IQ

>I still have the fried hard drive, i'll never part with my loot.

That killed me.

Attached: Morphine administered.jpg (598x450, 60K)

based as fuck. I do this when playing Kenshi, like it's an adventurer's journal

I masturbate to them

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOR

This is a more recent thing but Fromsoft games fucked me up in that I can never turn off a game now until I've quit to the main menu first.

Attached: 1565984739082.jpg (500x667, 59K)