6 days until every other game becomes irrelevant

6 days until every other game becomes irrelevant.

Attached: WoW-Classic-Name-Reserve-1164880.jpg (590x350, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lzaaC-kOJGg
youtube.com/watch?v=RAm7jImrsUU
clips.twitch.tv/FitAlertDelicataPrimeMe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Aww yeah. Who else /hype/ here???

Been playing ffxiv, which is fun and all but I miss my world PvP and true mmo experience.

>b-but user it's just nostalgia nobody is actually going to play
*Blizzard proceeds to triple the number of servers due to sheer number of people subscribing early JUST to reserve a name*

Your move, retailfags.

I leveled as a windfury chad on Nostalrius, now I'm trying the shield technique to 40 and lightning technique past that. I think I'll take elemental mastery at 40 and eschew Nature's Swiftness until max level.

Attached: ShamanLevelingTalents.jpg (753x953, 650K)

Gnomelock reporting in. I'm gonna be in so many dungeon groups, people are going to love entering my gaping portal.

>only got rank 7 back in the day thanks to college and work
>have more free time now
I hope for rank 10 this time. Rank 14 is not possible, but my best friend was HWL back in vanilla. He's sad he can't go for it again, but I know he's looking forward to pvping again as well

Attached: oldwow.jpg (604x551, 149K)

*clears throat*
AHEM
*adjusts bowtie*
FUCK JANNIES
FUCK SHAMMIES
AND FUCK HORDE!

Attached: 1538517753848[1].png (249x249, 85K)

Classic seems huge from our perspective because we love the game so much, but when you look at it, most ''gamers'' don't even care about it. I hope the hype dies quickly so we can get a glimpse of the real playerbase per realm (which will most likely be that of a famous vanila private server) and we can filter normies and kids off the game.

Gimmie a rundown on the servers. I've heard Faerlina is where the streamers will be and all the hues are rolling on Thalnos.

Eye of the Storm + Storm Reach > Reverberate

Those are probably the only ones you should avoid, I'd put Whitemane in there too because a lot of /vg/ schizos will roll there. Herod seems to be the ''main'' realm, expect a lot of boomers and casuals there

Just lookup avoid streamers.

home

Attached: ECWHpy-X4AgpwHE.jpg (1200x675, 67K)

Why did louis ck put cookies on his cheeks

I'M HYPED AS FUCK HOLY SHIT I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE, /STALAGG/MITES UNITE

Attached: 1522105379264.jpg (501x501, 14K)

Faerlina is for Streamers
Thalnos is for BR/South America
Herod is for LGBT+s
Whitemane is for /pol/ and MAGApedes
Fairbanks and Stalagg are moderately Reddit but otherwise the best choices.
Blaumeux and Skeram will be dead after a month.

six days until you can sit in queue for another 6 days, lul

Alright but why you have to create 5+ threads for it at all times? Don't you have a fucking /vg/ general for the game? This is literally getting worse than smash threads

>falling for fake hype

you people are too easy

Attached: kek.png (595x565, 226K)

>tfw you eat a Hot Pocket and dream of doing it for free because you weren't picked
cuck

Attached: laugh.jpg (800x450, 40K)

Is it free?

>Blaumeux and Skeram will be dead after a month.
Absolutely retarded. Every realm online before the release will be full on launch if not eventually locked. The only realms at risk of dying are the ones released after launch. And even then, there is a reason why WoW gained sub until Wotlk, the game was good and addictive. I believe Blizzard and the community is massively overestimating player drop-off. OSRS eventually passed RS3 and is still gaining subs to this day. WoW Classic will be a massive game.

Attached: 1iv1m0.jpg (215x250, 8K)

what the fuck does that even mean

Yes*.

*with active subscription

>world first
>for a 15 year old game that's been played to death before it was played to death again on private servers
>for a 15 year old game where the best parts of it are everything but the raids

Hyped like a melanin enriched person with a welfare check in one hand and a shopping list containing: watermelon, grape soda, fried chicken and malt liquor in the other.

It's free, but you have to pay $15 for it

>announce new server
>medium pop within half hour
14trannies and zoomers btfo

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

>tourist doesn't know
it means you should lurk more before LARPing as a janny you fucking newfag

Oh and menthol Newports

No, you're paying $15 a month to access a 15 year old game.

FFXIV is trail mix. It's fine but only to hold you until a real meal.

What's the most difficult class/spec combo to level? Prot warrior?

why is rank 14 not possible?

FFXIV has like ten times the content of classic and actually looks good. I don't understand your logic here.

Can’t wait for the cash shop now guys! What should I boost first?

you maen 6 days until Blizzard goes bankrupt

I can't poopsock despite wishing I could, I'm on Horde (more populated) and these servers are going to be PACKED

it's going to much harder to gain rank than it was for me on Firetree originally and I don't think anyone other than the most dedicated grinders with no job are going to hit rank 14.

That's how it should be though; I won't be complaining about what other people can do that I can't

Quantity < Quality

I have a bad feeling that Blizzard won't have nearly as many servers as they need and the first 2-3 days will be an absolute shitshow

>actually looks good
>literally has that plastic chinese MMO look

300 hours of NPC text is content?

>ten times the content of classic

Aren't 90% of XIV raids just one room with one boss? And every dungeon is a linear hallway with 3 bosses?

They can literally make a call and put up 10 new servers if they wanted to, but they're jews so they won't do that

Man I can't wait for this shit to come out and all you faggots start whining about the lack of QoL

Attached: 1564512301135.jpg (500x666, 22K)

Is 50g a lot for respeccing?

>looks good
>has shit textures everywhere to accommodate PS3 and PS4 owners
>tiny maps leading to tiny maps
uhhh lol? I like FF14 even. It's far superior to Retail WoW but c'mon nigga

>We've done most of the hard work by bringing back 1.12 so progressing to Burning Crusade would be a lot easier for us. Our plan is to identify everything we need to do should we ever decide to go this route. We want to be sensitive to the desires of our players. Some may want BC and some may not. We'll be following the Classic community closely to help determine what our next steps should be.
STATE of Classic+ posters

Even if they start off shit, Blizzard won't be inclined to do that. They'll know if they just wait things will mostly iron themselves out

>Aren't 90% of XIV raids just one room with one boss? And every dungeon is a linear hallway with 3 bosses?

Attached: 153424234.jpg (1002x668, 591K)

I actually would 100% love to replay TBC. I played a lot of it, but unlike vanilla, did not get to raid other than Karazhan.

Managed to reserve my name on the new pvp server.

Attached: 1476958333533.jpg (450x338, 19K)

...So you're basically admitting he's right?

post the rest of the dungeon now

You're missing the rest of the raid, fag

Attached: 1566238428483.jpg (1024x1024, 353K)

>food analogy

Attached: 1511311277076.jpg (800x619, 148K)

Mage or Warlock?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

hunter

Triggered WOWbabies.

Attached: map-the-last-prison.jpg (1002x668, 304K)

No, post the rest of ICC.

Attached: 9b25b01d5bdb173560f81c62d2599557163e2d587f6f153e2a202ffed6e7f448.gif (500x500, 1.89M)

This is my hypothesis as well. The market has changed, sure, but vanilla through wotlk saw unimpeded growth. The number of subscriber's consistently grew without ever declining month to month until the end of wotlk. There has to be a reason for that. I too think that everyone is underestimating how addicting, community building, and straight good vanilla WoW is. I can't see the player base shrinking much more past launch. It might not grow as much as it did back in the day, but honestly I don't see it shrinking.

>W-well so does WoW!
You posted this in the first place because someone triggered you, user.

Prot warrior gnome whit no money for skills

both high skillcap classes, lock has a TON of buttons and pet management; it comes down to what you find more fun.

Mage is objectively superior until Bloodvine gear, and then still likely better in raids. They're both good in PVP but there is going to be a lot of warriors and rogues and mage handles them better.

Mage can PVP as raid spec as can lock, but the lock's best PVP spec has shit damage in raids so you can't really use it (sl)

Attached: talents.png (335x424, 63K)

Progressing to TBC would be too much of a shitfest and split the community too much, unless they progress but open new, fresh vanilla realms by then

this is actually very worrying to me because i'd wager more than 50% of WoW classic fags despite being very autistic aren't quite autistic enough to pay a corporate jew company a subscription fee for half a month to reserve a fucking name, myself included

wonder how big this shit is actually going to be

Triggered WOWbabies.

Attached: 15239857238523.png (825x546, 1021K)

>posted a different dungeon from retail
post the rest of ICC you fucking angry retard lmao

no one eat shit blizzard marketing team

Realistically, 200-400k players after 2 months, after that it's impossible to predict

>Won't even post all of ICC
There's dozens of actual linear dungeons you could post though

Ok.

Attached: 14234234234223.jpg (1002x668, 231K)

>is resorting to just ignoring parts of the dungeon to try to make a point
is this where you claim to just be pretending to be retarded?

Attached: lololol.jpg (1500x1092, 709K)

>feeding the troll
How far has Yea Forums fallen holy shit

Attached: 1506801953541s.jpg (250x187, 6K)

Attached: jLf6EAW.png (986x147, 120K)

:^)

Attached: crystal-tower-labyrinth-of-the-ancients.jpg (1638x1473, 306K)

Nope, there's more. Keep posting ICC.

Attached: 1560281928617.png (512x512, 324K)

Goddam ICC was comfy as hell. It felt like you were truly raiding this huge facility, shame only ICC and Ulduar gave that feeling during WOTLK

This is your average FFXIV player

Attached: 9ss7oiquinc01.jpg (389x389, 16K)

my god how did people ever make it through????

All these autists posting raid maps just reminded me of my favorite dungeon in WoW. Fuck this place was a god damned maze

Attached: 499054b7d4ec9c1ab2e870b85cc5a5e0.png (800x518, 511K)

>reposting reddit content

Attached: 213123123.jpg (250x174, 5K)

>my shift starts right as soon as classic launches
I'm glad I won't be a part of the first couple of hours shitstorm, but I'm sad because this is the first launch in a while that I'm gonna miss. Working swing shift is actual cancer.

Hope wowfriends have a good time.
>those black soulless eyes
How?

Attached: 1566081548071.png (226x410, 36K)

Won't play it until layering and sharding are gone

Post some more retail pics to support your arguement in that vanilla dungeons are linear

Attached: bloomeux.png (523x677, 641K)

Move them goalposts baby

>I was just pretending guys
OH NO HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: hardcore mmo.jpg (944x705, 209K)

When's the exact time they're opening up the servers? Also hoping the 5 or 6 gigs of Classic won't take too long to download with all the traffic.

Attached: club penguin fire.gif (500x446, 64K)

>I'm just pretending to be retarded

Ignore the falseflagger

BRD is big, but it's actually pretty straight forward after your first couple of times through. Sunken Temple on the other hand continues being a labyrinth because it's got the combination of big, vertical, and samey. Everything is a weird sick green and all the walls are covered in moss and carvings. That first circle is always so fucking disorienting. Once you get to the dragons it's a bit more manageable, but that troll section is a fucking nightmare.

Hell, even getting in can be a massive problem for some groups. There's a shortcut to jump, but there's two different floors you can land on and someone always messes up and ends on the wrong floor and then you have to backtrack through this fucking maze just to get to them so you can backtrack again just to get to the entrance.

Attached: 11146-sunken-temple.jpg (1680x1050, 321K)

What server are we playing on, bros?

3pm PST. Same time they opened name reservations.

truly a masterpiece of modern game design, sasuga Yoship, you've done it again

how the fuck can it be world first if its already been done

Final Fantasy is a bad franchise, though. nothing in it is interesting

Sunken temple is good. I also think Strat might be my favorite dungeon next to BRD. Classic has some absolutely unreal dungeons.

Attached: a525e1cd6d442f0cff67da1ab9199602.png (737x600, 550K)

How bad will the queues be on whitemane?

Just download it now.

The WOW experience:
>ignore all quests and content
>queue for Dungeon Finder
>grind dungeons until 60
>go into Expansion
>queue for Dungeon Finder
>grind dungeons until 70
>go into Expansion
>etc

>repeat until level 120

Now you can grind World Events for Artif- I mean Armor power until next patch hits and you're weak again.

Attached: 1563175987419.jpg (529x346, 37K)

>that one guy that wants to do the basement quest in Sunken Temple

Attached: porky mad.png (616x464, 264K)

Is medium pop acceptable?

I've played wow for many years on and off since classic. But I honestly dont understand the hype. Classic was a terrible grind fest. On top of that there is no mystery. You have already spent multiple hours in IF and exploring every corner of the Barrens. The element of wonder is gone.

Please enlighten me if I'm wrong on any of this

that's retail tough

And? You're going to be crawling back to Retail within a week.

I give them about 5 days.

LOL back to Duty Finder, you dress up nigger. I know you feel threatened, but FF14 is a decent game compared to Retail so I don't know why.

It's not even a game made to be played forever; you sub, do some shit, and unsub. Stop being so threatened.

I liked scholo's myraid of complete and total asshole gimmick bosses

A lot of people haven't played Classic in nearly a decade, especially if you're not one for private servers.
Also I don't see why it even matters, if you don't wanna play it nobody's forcing you.

>he doesn't know the combination

Attached: riddhe.jpg (452x504, 66K)

>B-B-BUT DUTY FINDER
You can't level from 1 to 80 in dungeons and then experience endgame content. You have to actually play the game unlike WOW where you just grind dungeons until level cap and suddenly you're done.

then don't play it? There is no mystery here. If you liked vanilla more than modern WoW, then here it is. If you don't, then play something else.

Do you expect someone to part the veil and bestow some long lost ancient wisdom on you or something?

>This is the WoW experience
>Ok not the one in Classic, the shitty one in retail
>But you'll get CRAWLING back to retail soon!
?

thanks for funding the next wow expac classicbros

if not for the fact that almost everyone is avoiding streamer servers like the plauge, the first hour+ of the streams would be looking at the queue size

I'm only seeing WoW Legion in the client. Or do they have another place to download it from?

I'm unsubscribed since 2015 or 2014 I think though. it's even more boring nowadays it seems

>play the game
>potions to skip content since nobody wants to do chores for some stupid niggers who sit in a house while the Warrior of Light does dishes for old people and gathers apples
sure thing my dude

The scarlet bastion could have easily been a SM wing, and that's just the latter half of human side which itself is a half of stratholme.
wacky

I wouldn't brag about the Classic experience. It's bad content.

>collect 5 boar asses! (5% drop rate)

>makes comment about lack of trash and simple raid dungeons in FFXIV
>posts map of WotLK raid where AE'ing trash is a braindead activity

Yeah man retail so is good and riveting that it certain hasn't dropped to somewhere around a million or less subs compared to 13 million in Wrath!

The combination's not even the hard part, it's trying to explain the order in which to do it to people with the minimap, or having to manually set each person to a particular statue and explain for them to right click in order. It's so simple, yet everyone fucks it up.

I'll prob still play it with a couple friends. But I don't get why there is this massive amount of hype for this game

honestly hoping that retail WoW drifts away from the MMO genre next expansion and becomes an open world diablo-y looter thing instead, the more they separate WoW from Classic the more profit will be made by appealing to 2 different types of players.

Heard they were already planning a level squish.

>potions to skip content since nobody wants to do chores for some stupid niggers who sit in a house while the Warrior of Light does dishes for old people and gathers apples

If you are such a WOWfaggot that you literally pay to skip content then that's your stupid decision. At least in XIV you can't hide in a dungeon for the entire expansion.

Isn't that pretty dogshit though? The actual appeal is that in WoW you arent forced to 300 quests to reach the "endgame", you actually have time to breathe and experience the world itself, even doing BGs brought you closer to PvP gear at a lower level where as FFXIV you are basically fucking GATED until you do those quests

I can't wait to taking an afternoon off, gathering all my bros and rediscovering Mara.

Uhm sweaty, you do realize classic WoW has some of the best graphics on any MMO now since the engine got an entire revamp?

>lock is high skillcap
wut

Nevermind, updated the client and see Classic now.

>Moving goalposts
I thought that FF14 was great because you couldn't just spam dungeons, user

>>That's how it should be though; I won't be complaining about what other people can do that I can't
If casuals thought like this people wouldn't be defending cash store garbage these days.

>The actual appeal is that in WoW you arent forced to 300 quests to reach the "endgame"
I know man, playing a game you paid for is bullshit! I want to grind artifact power to make my numbers go up! Fuck content!

Attached: 15789328578924.png (646x651, 668K)

>This game has been unplayable in an official format for almost a decade now
>Why do people wanna play it?!?!
I don't even see how this remotely confuses you. At all.

Attached: 897800-maraudon.jpg (834x743, 104K)

For me, it's rockbiter enh shaman

>WOWfags ITT actually arguing AGAINST playing through content

Attached: 15236236234134.png (453x473, 187K)

We’ve seen some confusion about layering, both about how it helps support our launch, and how it’s supposed to behave while its active, so I’d like to both speak to it and clear up some misconceptions about it.

First, we’re absolutely committed to reducing to one layer per realm before our second content phase goes live, and the sooner we can get there, the better. The reason we can’t do that initially is that on launch day, everybody will be clustered in the starting zones, and having players so close together causes an exponential drain on server resources. In fact, the same number of players cause more server problems crammed into Northshire than they do spread across all of Elwynn Forest. We expect that even after the first couple of days, we’ll need fewer layers than we need for the initial hours of launch, and our stress tests have confirmed that expectation.

A related concern that was raised during our pre-launch test was that capital cities felt empty, but that only occurred because we left the pre-launch test running two days past its original end date, and we didn’t reduce the number of layers at all during that test. During our launch week, as the players spread out across the world, we’ll monitor activity and reduce layers as necessary, so the world continues to feel full.

Heck yeah i love me some SINGLE PLAYER CONTENT PACKED FULL WITH CUTSCENES
in my """MMO"""

It's good to know you stopped reading there, and didn't bother to read the rest of the post.

Anyone arguing for FF14 against WoW always sounds so brainwashed. Pretending your game doesn't have the stuff you're making fun of the other game for.... what kinda shill does it for free like that

But WoW also has plenty of optional quests with areas full of them that you can do at your leasure. The only problem in the story isnt all that good compared to FFXIV, but FFXIV didnt have jack shit for a story worth telling up until near the start of heavensward, which was a good 150 or so quests of jack shit

>haha you can skip content wowbabs
>but there's two potions to skip content in FF14 because nobody wants to play 200 hours of "story" in a fucking MMO
>that doesn't count only a WOWFAG would use it
kek, there is so little content in FF14 that the lead dev said he imagines FF14 as a game where people come, do some shit, and unsub til the next patch.

Fuck off with your PS3 game.

Quest log text isn't content, WOWchild.

Attached: 1549706169532.png (888x894, 520K)

Some players have suggested using sharding in low level zones to address launch demand, both because we talked about that at Blizzcon, and because it’s what they’re used to from our modern expansions. Unfortunately, while modern WoW has content designed to work with sharding, WoW Classic does not. The most obvious example of incompatible content is Rexxar’s famously long patrol path, but there are lots of other examples throughout WoW Classic. Since we want all that content to work as it was originally designed, we’ve made sure that every layer is a copy of the entire world, so you can kite Anachronos all the way to Orgrimmar, and you can ride the boat from Ratchet to Booty Bay with the same people alongside you the whole way.

Some players have asked us to use realm caps and login queues to handle the demand, and while those are tools we have at our disposal, we don’t want to rely on them exclusively, because they keep people from playing the game.

One of the most frequently reported problems during our tests was players transferring to a layer for what seemed like no reason. There were several bugs that caused this, and we’re confident we’ve fixed them. At this point, the only thing that should cause you to change layers is accepting an invite from a player on another layer. Additionally, it should always transfer the player who was invited to the layer of the player who invited them.

post features that should have been in vanilla but would make autists seethe because #nochanges

i'll start:
>connected flight paths

>that one friend who wants to save sharpbeak

Attached: Jintha%27Alor.jpg (1000x563, 115K)

he based

Nonetheless, after accepting an invite, the layer transfer doesn’t always happen immediately, because we don’t want to transfer you in the middle of combat, or before you get a chance to loot. During our pre-launch test, we saw a few reports of what seemed like random layer transfers, but when we investigated, we realized this was due to us making that transfer delay too long. The delay was so long that players could unintentionally chain one delay into another by starting combat immediately after looting. Because of those reports, we’ve fixed the transfer delay to give you enough time to loot, without being so long that you’re left wondering why you can’t join your friend. We’ll keep an eye on that, and we may decide to reduce it further.

We’ve also seen reports of people transferring suddenly at the entrances to capital cities, which was related to the transfer delays. If you’re waiting to transfer to your friend’s layer, and you enter a capital city, we ignore the delay and transfer you immediately. The long delays were making it more likely that you’d enter a capital with a transfer pending, and now that we’ve reduced the transfer delay, it will be a bit more clear that your transfer was the result of accepting a group invitation.

Regarding PvP, we saw many posts from players wondering if getting invited to a party is a good way to escape from PvP combat. I’m pleased to say there’s actually a separate, longer transfer delay following any PvP combat. We know a lot of world PvP enthusiasts are excited for WoW Classic, and we don’t want the additional layers to feel like they’re robbing you of your kills. When the time comes to withdraw from the fight, you’ll have to escape from your enemies and get to a safe place before you’re able to join your friends on another layer.

>that doesn't count only a WOWFAG would use it
It's pretty well documented that only WOWfaggots use skip potions when they first start playing.

Then they come to XIV threads complaining about how they don't know what's going on in the story and then shit their diapers when they get BTFO.

>tfw you will never experience that satisfying feel of planning your leveling route perfectly, then turning in 10 quests in one go and gaining a full level

Why even live?

Then what does FF14 have?

>butthurt, the post
WHY ARE THEY SO SCARED, GUSY?

Attached: Alamo-sez-hai.jpg (741x493, 88K)

it gets good, I won't deny that but why the fuck do I want a story in my goddamn MMO. I want to be grouping and doing shit, not watching "think touch feel lol" cutscenes for hours before using a group finder to do some easy "raid"

>the only way to win is not to play
I guess I'll go whitemane. I'll take /pol/ over reddit any day of the week. At least /pol/ doesn't nuke your posts when you have a different opinion.

>no you MUST do ALL the fetch quests
>stop trying to have fun u stupid wowfags
trannies really do have brain damage

It's the first time it's done again (officially)

The best MMO story of all time, and the highest Metacritic score of any MMO ever?

Content.

youtube.com/watch?v=lzaaC-kOJGg

Something WOWfags will never EVER have.

I’d also like to clarify how multiple layers work with logout. Early in our stress testing, players reported that logging out and back in would let you hop to a new layer to farm the same mineral or herb node on different layers. That was a bug, and we’ve fixed it. Your layer assignment now persists for a few minutes between logouts, long enough that by the time the game would choose a new layer for you, that node would have respawned on its own anyway.

I hope that all makes things a bit more clear.

>2019
>paying to play a 15 year old game

imagine

>I'm such a chad I waste hours shitposting in WoW threads
I wonder if you people just think about WoW all day while playing FF14

I'm gonna level a healer but i'm not grouping with anyone unless I know them, got sick to death of ADD zoomzoom DPS/tanks on nost pulling shit when i'm on 1/4 mana and then complaining at me when I OOM

>blames a cashshop 10 times worse than ACTIVISION'S in WoW on WoW players
you trannies can't even take responsibility for your own actions. Don't blame dress up faggot cats and wedding rings on a different game you delusional retard

>kek, there is so little content in FF14 that the lead dev said he imagines FF14 as a game where people come, do some shit, and unsub til the next patch.
did he actually say this?
and people on HERE defend it??

Attached: 1397773128019.gif (500x382, 1.74M)

NO

SKELETONS

NO SKELETONS
N O S K E L E T O N S
N I G G E R

FUCK YOU DEAD NIGGERS

Attached: 1537875306820.png (816x190, 97K)

>world first race
>streamers

the private server elite necklords who have been practicing this shit for the past 4 years will destroy any and all streamers in hitting 60 and clearing raids first

Attached: 1563529087620.jpg (500x375, 18K)

Oh so it has quest log text too? But that's not content, anons.

Attached: BnUUh5KE_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Ignoring WOW content makes sense because it's bad content.

Paying money to skip 99% of XIV's content makes no sense.

Should i go shadow priest or light priest?
I just wanna have fun and not be completely ignored for groupal stuff, but i love pvp and supporting
Any advice fellow comrades

Lol wat? Most of us here haven't even played retail for years. I personally haven't touched it since TBC. I'd never play that garbage, but I'll gladly play Classic.

INVITE TO ASMON LAYER

>buy XIV
>get to lvl 50
>have to sit through an unskippable dungeon with 70 minutes of unskippable dungeons
>figure it won't be bad now, people said heavensward is great
>have to do 150 fetch quests to start HW

Unsubbed right there.

Attached: dealwithitfavre.gif (175x250, 74K)

>6 days until sadbrained classicfag incels realize they were hyped over nothing, that their life is worthless, that they will never go back to 2005 when they still had a soul, and finally kill themselves

Attached: 1520322015293.png (680x695, 255K)

Truly the best of feels.

Attached: ss+(2018-04-09+at+11.25.04).jpg (402x520, 73K)

Attached: 1563654021766.jpg (600x350, 98K)

No seriously, who cares? Unless you were gonna spell out words with bodies I don't see why this matters

Yep I'm really looking forward to this. I outleveled some of these places a bit to fast originally. Plan to take it slow and really enjoy them this time.

>XIVbabs invading other threads
>while Classic chads don't even care

>WOWfag sees a boss fight and thinks it's quest log text
Yikes!

>fetch quests
>linear dungeons
>anime cutscenes
>not bad content

>muh hate speech
thanks nu-blizzard, i was starting to think you would fail us

cant wait till its release so all these classic threads stop shitting up Yea Forums and faggots fuck off to /vg/

But user that story content you were talking about comes largely from quest log text, which you said isn't content.
>He thinks bosses are quests
Silly

Yoshida "It's alright not to play it everyday. Since it's just a game, you can stop forcing yourself if it's hard on you to keep that up. Rather, it'll just pile up unnecessary stress if you limit yourself into playing just that one game since there are so many other games out there. So, do come back and play it to your heart's content when the major patch kicks in, then stop it to play other games before you got burnt out, and then come back for another major patch. This will actually make me happier, and in the end, I think this is the best solution I can answer for keeping your motivation up for the game."

and keep in mind I liked Ff14 for what it is. It's no Classic though, which is why I am not playing it. You play through the story and then end game is grinding badges for gear. Once you're done with that, you jack off until next patch.

It's a lot like retail WoW desu

let me get this straight
>buy game
>developers make game shitty over time
>developers charge you more money to play game in its original release state

absolute state of MMOcels

admittedly gheigh. The bad was supposed to come with the good, that's where soul comes from

For a second there I thought nuBlizzard might not be complete garbage. Glad they went out of their way to assure me I was wrong.

>fetch quests
>linear dungeons
>anime cutscenes
You just described WOW, except there are no cutscenes outside of trailers. So WOW is the infinitely inferior game by your standards.

NOOOOOOOOO STOP ENJOYING A GAME THAT I DON'T LIKE IT'S NOT FAIR GO BACK TO PLAYING ANIME TRANNY GAMES NOOOOOW!

>Yoshida "It's alright not to play it everyday. Since it's just a game, you can stop forcing yourself if it's hard on you to keep that up. Rather, it'll just pile up unnecessary stress if you limit yourself into playing just that one game since there are so many other games out there. So, do come back and play it to your heart's content when the major patch kicks in, then stop it to play other games before you got burnt out, and then come back for another major patch. This will actually make me happier, and in the end, I think this is the best solution I can answer for keeping your motivation up for the game."
I cannot fucking fathom anyone on Yea Forums ever supporting a man who said this shit. What the FUCK happened to this site?

>have to get through all the mobs AND the Horde groups running it

Attached: dw brutal.png (400x400, 238K)

Based. Classicunts are the most pathetic, delusional, cringeworthy of faggots.

DILATE

I am imagining it.
And I can't wait.

Attached: 1566161909324.gif (250x250, 989K)

level as shadow you can still heal in groups

me too. I was max level before I finished the questline to get to the actual expansion ffs

rank 14 is just a time thing, it's literally about being part of the groups that organise the grind, if you're not part of their discords you have no chance

"HD remasters" and remakes have been all the rage in the video game industry and movie industry for years now what did you expect.

Attached: ffx hd.jpg (571x387, 83K)

Seething WOWbabs mad that XIV doesn't have an artifact power grind.

Better log on and get those World Quests done, WoW""""""""chads"""""""!

looks like I'm not playing classic then

Retail WoW is garbage yes
>more cutscenes is better
no its even worse. Cutscene is not gameplay

They could've just said "We're doing this for the chinese again lol"

>tfw you're paying $100 a month to access a 15 year old car

Attached: 1528483657147.jpg (500x743, 63K)

WoW literally looks like a launch title for the dreamcast. WoW's always been ass. You're gonna make a new character all excited to have fun then immediately quit once you realize the first 40 hours of wow is completely unplayable.

Blizzard realizes this and that's why they hand out level boosts like candy lmao.

Have sex you boomer. Even ffxiv players have gfs even if they are lanky weebs

Attached: dd5lq1w-3512ff27-7f44-45e3-9a6f-b7177663e1c9.png (870x770, 704K)

asmon layer

>classicfags are also unhinged retards with trannies living in their head rent free
colour me surprised. classic posting is the most retarded thing I have ever seen in my 20+ years using the internet. you faggots are mentally ill in multiple, diverse ways.

No wonder XIV "bros" are on Yea Forums all the time, they're not playing the actual fucking game

but nobody here likes Retail. Looks like you'd better get back to tome farming and playing dressup, you faggot tranny! You'll lose your spot in the UwUcatgirls Discord if not.

Anyone who loves an MMO will constantly tell themselves "At least I don't have it as bad as THOSE guys!"
It's amazing to me these FF14 folks that will just willfully ignore the problems with their own game or pretend they don't exist.

>Retail WoW is garbage yes
I was talking about Classic.

Classic content is 100%:
>collect 5 boar testicles
>slay 10 boars
>defeat boars until boars drop boar missive (elite)

Fuck i loved leaving my skellies as lock.

>It's amazing to me these FF14 folks that will just willfully ignore the problems with their own game or pretend they don't exist.
everyone does that with their favorite game though, why should XIV players not be allowed to?

Holy talents will not significantly alter your healing, but Shadow talents will significantly alter your DPS. Level as DPS, you can still heal in dungeons

>Even ffxiv players have gfs
lol does someone want to tell "him" someone "he" paid REAL MONEY to marry in game doesn't count?

>dude wow classic
>we're going home bros
>getting to 60 is SO difficult I can't even
>collecting 50 bear asses is full of SOUL
>holy shit you can WALK to dungeons

Attached: file.png (714x800, 88K)

>Classic content is all doing stuff
Uh...

XIV TRANNIES ON SUICIDE WATCH LMAO! ALMOST HOME BOYS!

Attached: 1566319185804.png (380x380, 253K)

the asmon layer meme really killed the hype huh

Stop projecting faggot.

Classic has
>no cutscenes
>connected world
>non-linear dungeons
>fewer trannies
>real pvp
let me know when XIV is a real MMO

I'm not saying they're not allowed to, that's fine. But I can laugh and mock them for it too, especially when it's so obvious.

based

Attached: 1534921164361.gif (384x250, 3.2M)

How dare we try to enjoy the best MMO ever released in history?

It's going to be even better this time around thanks to far better graphics and a new engine.

>We don't want them to spell out hate speech
>Nigger nigger
Why would you prove them right so willingly?

who is being forced to play with Asmonbald? He's on the faggot server with all the other faggots. You can play with him or not.

this

You mean the Shadowbringers hype? the only website that talks about the game at all is Yea Forums

Can I play with a gamepad? This is important

doesn't it counts as a wing considering you need the key from SM itself?

that's because the story is done for most people so it's back to nothing to do and this is the biggest gathering of trannies on the planet; even moreso than ResetGaf

Thank you.

This but unironically.

Hello newfriend

I'm excited for Classic, but I gotta say: There's some fucking cringe posts in these threads.
The worst of em being this constant mocking of zoomers who play BfA. Hey, buddy, I know you don't come out of your room very often, but newsflash: Barely any gen Z kids play WoW.
Yep, you might not have noticed while you we're ciclejerking eachother off about how you "owned those zoomzooms" that most gen Z fucktards don't give a flying fuck about WoW, not even the newer versions.
They're playing Fortnite, Mobile games and other trash. Hell, they might even be getting laid. More than you for sure.
Now before you start typing away with those, fat, cum stained fingers of yours, saying "zoom zoom can't handle the bants!" "BfA Tranny seething!". Please consider that I am 40 years old, and I fucked your dad.
It's okay to be excited for your game, but jesus christ, keep the fucking stupid zoomer "ownage" memes out. We know you're getting on in age, and letting go of your youth is very hard. But you're just making yourself like a special needs child.

Yours truly,
Majordomo Executus

Attached: wtf u guys.png (1022x1274, 1.19M)

>this is so hardcore compared to retail look at all the icons I have on my bars

Attached: 1560083085406.png (294x393, 147K)

>no cutscenes
there is a single cutscene when you create new character
>non-linear dungeons
there are linear dungeons in vanilla
SM and onyxia for example

sure, sure. you're totally going to defeat trannies or whatever by playing a shitty 15 year old game while paying retail subscription. make azeroth great again amirite fellow incel losers?

XIVfags will tell you that there's lots of good STORY and certain quests that break the mold, but even once you reach end game, it's still the same story as WoW is, just that you can have catgirl and bunny waifus. The story isn't even good and I don't why they try to hype is anything to get hyped over.

Attached: ff14 shock.gif (400x225, 1.95M)

funny how the PvP servers are more popular than PvE servers this time around...

tl;dr bawwwwwwwwwwww
get fucked nigger

>#nochanges
>except this one
>accept it you fucking goyim, you want classic don't you?

Attached: 1558655362612.gif (200x200, 2M)

Cringiest post in the thread

Calling newfags newfriends
Fucking newfag.

completing certain quests is a rite of passage. you zoomer ass wouldn't know what accomplishment feels like

classicucks BTFO. they can never recover from this.

Not even an attempt to deny it. You're done WOWbabs.

>be insignificant whelp in big world making your own story
wtf do I need cutscenes?

kek

kek am seeing WoW being mentioned in stock forums and randomly on twitter

The changes so far have seemed reasonable. Layering to help alleviate the tsunami of people all logging into starter zones, moving the debuff limit to 16, having a friends list that works for the blizzard accounts. Even changing the bodies after death isn't something that bugs me. What changes are bothering you?

every server will have a large streamer on it

but this isn't EQ; new P99 server launches in October

truth hurt doesnt bitc

noooooo delete this! classic will change gaming forever, kill all the niggers and jews, and make me get a gf

Attached: file.png (1300x1252, 960K)

>Not even an attempt to deny it.
But you admitted that Classic is all doing content.
I think it's funny how doing content is now negative according to you
>ESL

The biggest ones are all crowding on faerlina, you'll get some small 200ish random streamer here and there but nothing server affecting like those retards.

the no skeletons/corpses change is unacceptable but it's not a deal breaker

streamfags will join the streamer filling his layer with trash, other layers are free of filth.
Bless blizz

top kek

S-SOMEONE INVITE ME TO THE ASMON LAYER HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT

Attached: 1559650456316.png (782x758, 132K)

I'm not new, it's just that if you're going to be a butthurt crybaby and want change, proving them right about hate speech in 2019 will get you literally nowhere.

layering is not going away, that's fucking guaranteed and the fucking corpse thing is a stupid change

the thing is, they still have the same blizzard mentality, they start to change things slowly and small and then they get bigger and bigger, you'll see

Attached: 1557101552531.png (380x496, 132K)

It fucking is. Unless there's an unspoken truce because that place could fuck up an unsuspecting 60 or two quite easily.

>Invite to Asmon layer here's $100 from my neetbux

Attached: file.png (220x229, 25K)

Why are the rare spawns in classic worthless?
Outside of dungeons, do monsters with that silver border even drop anything remotely interesting? What's the point?

no, they're literally all on one server. I don't care if some 300 sub guy is on my server. Even in vanilla we had wannabe ecelebs in trade chat so nothing new there.

>the no skeletons/corpses change is unacceptable
I don't see why, and people will still have corpses/skeletons. Just not more than one at a time. The only minor downside is that you won't see quite so many skeletons in Stranglethorn

Literally the same person

>Unacceptable
>Not a deal breaker
???

based

they've said the exact opposite of what you're saying, though. If you want to move goalposts to "they're lying" then go right ahead.

Attached: layers.png (1064x1005, 136K)

Why are XIV players so OBSESSED with WoW? Like half the Classic threads are filled with crying FF players literally begging people to play their dead shitty game.
Are they all false flaggers or something or are they really so bored waiting for their GCD to come off that they have enough time to browse threads about games they hate?

>layering is not going away
Blizzard has said over and over that their goal is to phase it out. Is this one of those "Oh obviously Blizzard is lying and will keep doing it just trust me" posts?

classicfaggots SEETHING

I will also have a warrior named Norman, warlock named Bernkastel and a mage named Anzu. If you see me on Fairbanks, feel free to say hi~ I won't bite~

Attached: fairbanks.png (936x607, 1.14M)

who /sexually frustrated/ with wow classic here

Some are undoubtedly falseflaggers, probably retail folks who wanna trigger Classic fans I'd wager. But FF14 fans have always been a little salty that WoW exists, so who knows.

>we're going home bros
>make azeroth great again

Attached: file.png (250x229, 50K)

FF14 combat is actually pretty good and miles ahead of retail thanks to lots of oGCD abilities. Some classes really are keyboard piano. The issue is they are done with le epic story, so it's tome and poetics farming using group finder and nothing else so they're bored.

You're obsessed with us. You get really nervous in your own threads and immediately scream at shadows thinking the XIVfags are going to "bring down" your sad Classic experience.

We came here to laugh at you.

Attached: 1563976284749.jpg (326x341, 28K)

Sometimes drop greens and blues. Also make for good pets for hunters.

include me in the /r/Yea Forums screenshot

you losers are seriously playing this old ass game?

Warlock named Cryptic on Fairbanks. If I see you I will kill you, and I expect you to do the same to me
my friend

Stop fighting about stupid shit for a second and help me out, bros. Which server will have the most weebs and trannies? I wish to surround myself with my degenerate brethren.

Guaranteed green. Only two were relevant in retail vanilla, only one will be relevant in Classic.

I thought you came here because your game is dead and has no discussion anymore???

>and immediately scream at shadows thinking the XIVfags are going to "bring down" your sad Classic experience.
>So we came here to prove you right
ok?

Attached: 0Q51B2J.png (512x512, 144K)

enjoy your (You)s

invite to asmon layer

Attached: file.png (652x562, 168K)

Paranoid. Insecure. Petty.

The WOW Classic player.

>The XIV experience
>1st time leveling? 500 hours of text, unskippable cutscenes and ""Shakespeare tier"" jap writing
>leveling a tank healer? Ignore all other content, queue for dungeon finder till level cap
>leveling a dps? Ignore all other content, queue for awful extremely lazy roguelite dungeon till level cap.

Now you can grind crafted gear so you can run scripted 1 room "raids" because a raid in XIV is 3 more people than a small party in wow since the game was developed to run on a PS3 controller, awful single player engine not meant for MMOs(crystal tools then switched to FFXV engine..) and dirt cheap servers with some of the slowest tick rate for MMOs.

XIV is what happens when you grab the worst engine, devs, code & servers and make a game, then you throw it on the lap of decent devs to fix it while keeping the terrible engine, code and servers and hoping for the best. And this is from someone who really likes XIV.

Attached: 0.jpg (1200x1747, 429K)

>being anything but full ele
cucking yourself honestly, it's faster even with downtime virgin

holy based

they can say whatever they want, I'm not believing shit, if they remove layering by phase 2 then that's ok, but at this point trusting in what blizzard says, even if they are the "classic" devs is idiotic

they need to prove themselves before gaining trust, they are the fucking reason retail is in such a fucking bad state that they have to RE-RELEASE fucking classic

>I admittedly came into this thread to laugh at others
>But you're the petty one
lol

>trannies
herod
>weebs
xiv

Attached: herod.png (1181x72, 57K)

Contrary to popular belief there is more to the game than tank&spank raid bosses.
And warlock is a rather complex class to play and hard to master.

Behold. The maddest Classicfag in the thread, folks.

Whitemane was supposed to be the /vg/ realm but everyone is spreading out because they think they're better than playing with Yea Forums groups. Hard to say really.

This kills the classicincel.

>They're lying, just believe me bro ok?!
Wow, how not compelling in the slightest

>put in for two weeks
>approved for one week
>1.5 weeks pass before I shoot an email asking whether boss will look at 2nd (he's forgetful)
>During this time frame black coworker decides she'll put in for medical leave starting August 2nd
>By the time boss looks again he has that information and instantly denies me
>"Honors" the 1st week though
>Coworker might be back in mid Sept long after Sept 3 comes and I'm stuck back at work
>The only other worker is this old black lady who does this obnoxious hum / singing shit all day that drives me nuts

Woo hoo Night shift hospital work and taking everyone's weekends so I can enjoy a little peace and quiet. I literally haven't put in vacation time since I started working here and the one I do I get screwed on. Good times.

Anyways do you think the 2.5 extra yards Tauren hitbox is fine for Resto chad Shaman? I think it would be hard to escape people if I get trained on if they can all hit me with leeway+big hitbox so I might go Orc.

Holy fuck XIV fags are pathetic

>3 more days of work before a week off
>watching Joanna's speed level from back in the day
almost there, lads

Literally falseflaggers. FFXIV threads are also filled with people talking about "trannygame" and how FFXIV is going to die when classic comes out. The people who post about FFXIV in here are probably the same people who post about Classic in FFXIV threads. If they do it for a laugh or if they do it so both sides get a smug sense of satisfaction (both FFXIV fags and Classic fags talk about how they're happy in their own threads and that it is the other side the invades them), I don't fucking know. But it is clear that FFXIV threads suffer a similar problem as Classic threads: You both got faggots claiming to be "the enemy" and shitposting your threads to death.

>gfs
>boys pretending to be girls in tranny fantasy discord
user stop huffing HRT

Undead mage or rouge

Attached: 1565293262537.jpg (286x327, 17K)

see
Look at you, all boiling with bitter rage and delusion. Better shill harder or the XIVchads will ruin Classic! NuBlizzard needs your dollars!

Funny thing is I won't even play classic because I'm subbed to XIV for the next 5 months.

is lock basically forbidden from raiding dot specs because of debuff slots?

WoW classic is the best game ever! Fuck the haters who are nigger kike trannies!

Attached: file.png (265x235, 28K)

>he only posted the first floor
digging yourself into a hole ff tranny

>I admittedly came into this thread to laugh at others
>But you're the insecure one
lol

Oh you wish. When Classic WoW is a stunning success that exceeds even the original WoW as a cultural phenomenon, Blizzard will realise where they had gone wrong from the start. Failing to implement missed features which were already laid out in favour of the raiding treadmill and cookie-cutter builds. They will then develop an alternate WoW, what the game should have always been.

We will see Shaman Tanks, Melee-spec Warlocks, Rogues specialised entirely in stealing over direct combat, a crime and bounty system, being able to leave your starting faction or join another, an expanded player-economy and with it, player politics. The theme-park will be abandoned and it will be EVE in Azeroth.

Someone out there will go out on an NPC slaughter-spree, collecting every single quest-item in the Barrens. They will then get a Rogue friend to pick-pocket a boar somewhere. A few minutes later, a level 15 Troll Priest will kill that boar and on it's corpse they will find all those items. This will be possible not because the devs allowed it, but because the game fundamentally changed so that anything is possible unless explicitly prohibited. No more hand-holding, but also more opportunity.

Yup. You might be able to use a corruption, but probably not.

this
there's always that one faggot who goes "classic is gonna destroy trannybringers" in xiv threads and another who goes "classic is shit play xiv invite asmon layer" in wow threads

Look how cool he is! Everyone look at this poster. What a sick opinion!!!!

based post

>he posted the last floor
OHNONONONO

based

Baste

>Bro... just believe the greedy corporation that turned Starcraft, Diablo and Warcraft franchises into the shitholes that they are now... this time they are telling the truth!

Attached: 1556356249183.jpg (525x478, 72K)

>When Classic WoW is a stunning success that exceeds even the original WoW as a cultural phenomenon
Classicfags being so cringe they're tearing rips into the fabric of reality.

Attached: 1563825343454.png (512x512, 410K)

but theres nothing wrong with cash stores as long as they arent p2w

>When Classic WoW is a stunning success

Attached: file.png (644x800, 125K)

cringe

>not earthbind totem with 2 handed rock biter leveling

user...

>Bro you should just believe me instead. I know there's no reason you should but... do it bro
Wow, how not compelling in the slightest

>When your game is so shit that people would rather play a decade and a half old dated version
wowfags are truly pathetic

oh no no no

Attached: 46.jpg (1680x4164, 1.85M)

Redpill me on classic

take your schizo meds

Attached: 319454-WWW1.jpg (1455x1011, 244K)

WHO HERE SKERAM

THE ONE TRUE GATEKEEPER OF AHN'QIRAJ!

Attached: I want to fuck a monster girl.jpg (1111x1600, 380K)

There are dozens of "This is the official LGBTASD server" threads. They're all jokes.

Dual wield. Fury. Tanks.

Hope they stick to this.

Attached: Thumbs up Cinder.png (289x289, 150K)

that mount is sick

well, I haven't lied to you up to this point, now, how many times has blizzard lied?

at this point even EA is more trustworthy, and that's saying something

see you next week and bring diapers for the assblasting

That's not even max level in Legion, user

name ONE area in classic where you can return to town with that many completed quests at once

>easing the grind to get the content that's relevant
based blizz

Got your piss bottles ready?

THIS is the best part about classicfags

they're literally all running back to an objectively SHITTIER VERSION OF THE GAME, that's how bad WOW is

Attached: 1560107741702.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>I gave my entire life savings to asmongoloid please god let him say my name on stream

Attached: file.png (430x441, 115K)

ARE YOU KIDDING LMAO THOSE EYES LOOK AT THE FUCKING EYES ON YOUR CHARACTER EVEN ON MAX GRAPHICS THIS SHIT IS A JOKE IT LOOKS WORSE THAN IT DID WHEN IT WAS THE WORST GRAPHICS ON THE MARKET 15 YEARS AGO WHEN IT CAME OUT LMAO GET A LOAD OF THIS GUY

Attached: 1566084679851.jpg (1017x669, 75K)

Crossroads

>Look at you, all boiling with bitter rage and delusion
What's the delusion?
Did XIV not run on crystal tools?
Did it not get switched to the FFXV engine?
Was it not developed to run on a PS3 controller?
Is the codebase not holding back the shit out of the devs(just like at any of the letters from the producers for proof)?
Do the servers not have an awful update rate for an MMO?
Are most raids not 8 mans? Are small parties(non raids) in wow not 5 man?
Are raids not scripted to accommodate the above?

Go ahead take your time user.

Attached: 1500905158401.webm (800x450, 2.97M)

>well, I haven't lied to you up to this point
Can you prove that? I don't know you whatsoever, and you've already lied about the layering.
>Seriously bro just believe me ok bro
How not compelling at all

based

Than you. All the other replies are written by Jeff Kaplan; I can smell him.

@474865202
you tried

I guess your brain has turned to mush after consuming blizzard shit, well, remember me when Blizzard #nochanges attitude goes to the drain and start to add QoL changes :^)

rouge for the french nobility rep

Looks good user, doing something similar.

>Are most raids not 8 mans? Are small parties(non raids) in wow not 5 man?
What? XIV raids are 24 man. Frontlines are 72 man.

I think you might want to do some research before sperging out next time, Classic cuck.

XIV fags must be bored

Someone once suggested Warriors should get to dual-wield two shields. Blizz thought they were joking. Lots of people thought they were joking.

The faithful knew they weren't joking.

Lets talk Elemental shaman classic PvP.
Is it fun? the CL crits? I can easily see a frost mage fucking with me. Has anyone ever played ele shaman pvp in vanilla? what was your experience?

>I guess your brain has turned to mush after consuming blizzard shit
No it's fine because I don't believe any random chucklefuck online, actually.
>You should start believing me if Blizzard does it in the future ok bro
So if Blizzard is telling the truth I assume you'll admit you were wrong then

I cant believe they got people to actually pay again to play an old game

Attached: 1566311396870.gif (307x343, 22K)

It’s higher pop than full was back in the day so yeah

I personally dont mind it in FFXIV since that series is essentially KNOWN for it but it is far too excessive, especially early on

>is it fun
Highest burst in the game is fun.

>frost mages
You farm mages.

Blizzard doesn't have a history of being good or honest in this entire decade.

Duskwood, Darkshire
Searing Gorge, Thorium Point
Tanaris, Gadgetzan
EPL, Lights Hope Chapel
Redridge, Lakeshire

>370 posts
>107 posters
I guess I'm not shocked, most of this thread is just people trying desperately to get (you)s from others

Wont work apparently, the parry rate in private servers was undertuned so trying that in classic will probably make you get shat on.

>Friends all want to roll on the overpopulated, streamer refugee PVP servers which will be filled with autistic try-hards
Fucking kill me

I'm going Grobbulus

Attached: 1546272944536.jpg (800x450, 32K)

WOWvirgins have very little impulse control.

Why are you spreading lies? Parry rate won't change anything.

Tanks always plays fury in fury gear.

>What? XIV raids are 24 man. Frontlines are 72 man.
>I think you might want to do some research before sperging out next time, Classic cuck.
Nice a 24vs24vs24 pvp mode is raiding, oh and the retard friendly zerg pinata raid is standard raiding in xiv. Next you'll tell me XIV is a zune exclusive and was developed by atari.

Attached: 15029725249282.jpg (302x448, 45K)

hoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyp

Neither does user, user. Or the previous decade for that matter.

>WOWvirgins have very little impulse control
I agree, FF14 fans that haven't picked up WoW can't seem to stay away from these threads. I wonder why, they don't even hang out in retail threads this long.

too bad they can't do this without all the buffs

youtube.com/watch?v=RAm7jImrsUU

first time classic not first time vanilla

>retard friendly zerg pinata raid is standard raiding
LOL

Attached: raid finder.jpg (248x203, 11K)

Attached: TeddHeward.jpg (2667x4000, 3.8M)

Is it? It's not but all you can do is dodge questions since you haven't progressed at all from this post I'll leave it here as homework:

Attached: 15019725249284.jpg (236x337, 18K)

Your implication was that XIV can't handle big player numbers. Retard.

>standard raiding
>Literally posts easy mode raiding, not "normal difficulty"
Ok

>have 6mo sub because i never bothered to cancel and my life sucks anyway
>get my old vanilla name reserved when servers go up
>dick around on an instant 60 server
>lose any and all will and interest to play BFA haven't logged on in 2 days
i'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop, to see if i'll become addicted to WoW all over again like i was back in 2005 or not

Dude not him but YOUR implication was that they had large size raids when that's a lie. Don't throw rocks in your glass house dude

I mean the real appeal of WoW classic is to just troll noobs and shitters in world PvP and watch them get butthurt. Kek was basically fucking invented on these bloodsoaked battlegrounds. FFXIV has nothing remotely close to that

Auto attacks have a cooldown.
If you parry that cooldown is reduced.
The boss will attack you faster and put more stress on your healer.
Fury warriors also attack more quickly in general so will offer more chances to get parried.
We'll need to see how it performs at level cap, but it's not a sure thing.

LFR is as "standard raiding" as main scenario raids in XIV

>Your implication was that XIV can't handle big player numbers
LOL

>friends don't know anything about the game and you can subtly push them in the right direction

Attached: 1555977922265.jpg (817x460, 90K)

>Stalagg already High like 6 hours after launch with nothing but name reserve
>Skeram on it's way to high in a slightly longer time frame
>Classic hasn't even launched and the flood when people start subs this weekend will be crazy

Skeram is the light.

Just like in XIV, you're delusional if you think the vast majority of WoW players go past LFR or MAYBE bits of Normal.

the real appeal WAS to do that shit...13 fucking years ago, when the game didn't look like complete AIDS and everything was new. I think going back to classic, well most oldfags don't realise just how much it's going to depress them/bring on an existential crisis in the long run.

I agree. WoW is for PvP and nothing more. No other MMO with PvP is even as satisfying. The feeling of being able to completely destroy towns full of quest givers and grief people can't be replicated. God, I can't wait to hit 60 rogue. I'm gonna send so many people back to retail WoW or just unsub entirely.

>clips.twitch.tv/FitAlertDelicataPrimeMe
lmao SE potato servers. Embarrassing.

Have fun with your grinding simulator I guess...

Normal is the standard raiding, user. LFR has always cut out whole mechanics from fights and it came out later. This is something everyone universally agrees on.

>HUH

*defias pillager begins casting fireball*

You run away

>HUH

*defias pillager begins casting fireball*
*defias pillagers fireball hits you for 150*

You try to LoS

>HUH

people dont even do lfr anymore because you can easily get better gear in mythic+

>when the game didn't look like complete AIDS
when did Yea Forums get unironic grafics fags

holy shit i forgot they changed sunken temple. I wonder how much shit I forgot about classic but just don't realize it.. that actually makes me kinda excited for classic.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T RELIVE YOUR PAST NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT'S A GAME FROM 2005 WITH SHIT GAMEPLAY STOP PLAYING OLD GAMES PLEASE I BEG YOU PLAY MY NEWEST FAVORITE GAME MADE BY TRANSGENDER DEVELOPER PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1565611628057.png (261x215, 19K)

normal and heroic also has cut mechanics

Yes but that doesnt matter MMOs are only about the group based boss battle

based

I disagree, Runescape's absolutely retardedly broken fucked up no mercy lose all your money PvP comes close. Killing newbies and scrubs to have them beg for their shit back gave no better feeling in the world. WoW is obviously more fleshed out and better from a gameplay standpoint though

Are WOWfags really going to start a fight over population when sharding/layering exists in Classic?

Do you need to be Asmonlayer'd, WOWfags?

Attached: 1562222899479.webm (300x369, 1.76M)

Anyone have a good exploration leveling route? Quests are going to be a shitshow even with asmonlayers I'd rather just walk off my xp

No, Mythic has added mechanics. Mythic didn't come first, user.

Normal WOW raids are braindead lmao, you are deluded

You know there's still gonna be ques to get into the servers, right?
Why post if you don't know what you're talking about

This will be the start of of the last chapter of my life
Once I have gotten nax gear and the full classic experience im an hero

>defias messenger escort quest
>didnt have time to clear most of the mobs before he enters moonbrook
>3+ pillagers aggro him and he just keeps walking aggroing even more

Attached: 1565648936719.png (308x308, 3K)

they are, this is why most people aim for heroic or mythic if they have a guild

If you actually read those posts people were just pointing out that LFR isn't standard raiding, user.

XIV doesn't need sharding or layering because the XIV servers aren't dying like they are in WOW. :)

>Are WOWfags really going to start a fight over population when sharding/layering exists in Classic?
And the alternative is what dipshit? Not playing because the zone is congested due to bots that SoE lazily ignores? Layering is a tool to help people avoid sitting in hour long player made queues to kill a mob.

>Do you need to be Asmonlayer'd, WOWfags?
I don't like streamers so I'm not playing on Faerlina, if you're so obsessed with Assmoldgold you can join him there.

Attached: 1561147561522.png (369x356, 111K)

>Layering to help alleviate the tsunami of people all logging into starter zones,
No, no it fucking isn't. Stop relying on quests to hold your hand, retailbaby. Stop running around like a retard searching for the Defias Messenger that gets instagibbed on spawn, skip the quest and go grind somewhere in a corner of the world in the true vanilla spirit.

Attached: 1553939612161.jpg (1125x538, 35K)

How the fuck are people supposed to mine and pick herbs in a shithole like herod? do we even try?

that's because nobody plays your shit mmo

Attached: 1546509503658.jpg (1418x911, 108K)

normal = braindead loot pinata farm

but not standard according to you the big brained wowfag though

Classic is gonna be using layering because there's gonna be way too many people in those early zones, user. Do you even know what they're USING laying for? Doesn't sound like it.

>XIV is so dry of content that they have to spam other MMO threads since they have nothing else to do

Attached: illidan fedora.jpg (1196x747, 254K)

You know what. I'm just going to roll on Faerlina.

kek

>he thinks XIV is a steam exclusive
wowvirgins have like 500 IQ guys don't mess with them

original classic did not need layering, why does it need it now? hint: because no one plays wow anymore so they had to mash servers together to cover up the pop loss

MOST OF THE 35 YEAR OLD BOOMER LEFTOVERS WHO NEVER QUIT PLAYERBASE IS FUCKING RETARDED user LMAO GOOD LUCK ON YOUR FUCKING MYTHIC RAID WHEN HALF OF THEM CAN'T DO SHIT IN HEROIC AND ARE TOO FUCKING STUPID TO KNOW WHEN TO FUCKING SPREAD OUT

Attached: 1565056425188.png (509x379, 206K)

>Stop relying on quests to hold your hand, retailbaby.
Mobs are limited too you stupid nigger. There are just as many people with the same idea of farming instead of questing because there are hundreds of videos popping up telling people how good it is. You'll get filtered and cry for fresh in a few months, so I'll not bother explaining how stupid you are any further.

lmao. classiczoomers BTFO

>No, no it fucking isn't.
Yes it is. Blizzard directly said that's why they added it to Classic.
>Stop relying on quests to hold your hand, retailbaby.
Even in vanilla questing was the best way to level early one especially for classes like Warrior, what are you talking about
>Stop running around like a retard searching for the Defias Messenger that gets instagibbed on spawn
No seriously, what are you going on about? Layering is so people can get those opening quests done in a reasonable time frame.

What percentage of population do you think will be just fucking warriors?

people dont farm gear in normals because they can get better loots with less efforts in mythic+ dungeons

>XIV fags come to shit up a thread
>"LOL WHY YOU SO OBSESSED"
Why tho

>Classicfags ITT defending layering this hard

Holy shit Blizzard broke them

Attached: 1532010132708.gif (554x400, 45K)

1 HUH - you're fine

2 HUHs - might be fine, depending on the class

3 HUHs - You have died, release to graveyard?

>JUST KILL BOARS BRO HERE'S YOUR MMO
LMAO THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING STATE OF WOWKEKS ACTUALLY TRYING TO LIVE UP TO A FUCKING SOUTH PARK EPISODE
REPULSIVE

Attached: (you).gif (480x238, 415K)

>Moving goalposts entirely
Your original argument was that LFR was standard, user. Now you're arguing that normal is standard. So I guess you agree with me now, cool.

Are you guys seriously going to give Blizzard money again?
It's dead, move on.

The 90's babies aren't going to last a single month in Classic. They'll be btfo right back to retail. They think they want Classic, but they don't.

so if raid finder isn't standard

and normal isn't standard

then what is? lol, both are braindead easy

>original classic did not need layering
Original vanilla didn't use layering because the tech hadn't been perfected in WoW yet and nobody at Blizzard thought WoW was gonna take off like it did.

It would be literally impossible to play for weeks if they dont do this temporarily.

>Killing mobs with a party isnt fun

Classic servers were fine with shitty 2004 tech

You are defending layering only because Blizzard told you to defend it

Attached: 1541377550497.gif (255x160, 1008K)

>LFG UBRS EVERYTHING RESERVED MUST HAVE FULL T2 and have cleared BWL

This is vanilla now, we can't go home lads...

Normal is standard, that's what people were arguing the entire time.
Can you just not read or something? I said it directly in the post you quoted.
>Now you're arguing that normal is standard. So I guess you agree with me now, cool.
Was that not clear enough?

this fucking abortion of a "game" isn't even going to be worth rigging retail servers' crafting auction house for a sub -- this whole fucking charade is a scam to increase the gold price of wow tokens to make it seem like blizz isn't fucking losing MAU's out the ass. blizzard's having a hard time justifying not just being liquidated into more assets for candy crush

Attached: 00H0H_4f05lT0FLbI_1200x900.jpg (675x900, 80K)

Instead of spewing lies you can do the math yourself.

Classic parry rating adds 1.6~ extra boss attacks per minute.

Have sex, incels.

Attached: 315123533322211.jpg (300x168, 12K)

>Classic servers were fine with shitty 2004 tech
Classic servers were limited to 2-3k people. Servers now hold 7x that.

I knew frog posters were stupid but come on dude.

Attached: 66123552.jpg (600x450, 42K)

you guys seem hyped as fuck. i never played wow and never will, but have fun reliving the past lads

Attached: ah yis.png (319x310, 148K)

Damn I hate the new wow models so much

Can you hit rank 14 by playing BG's nonstop?

It's the same as Classic servers. Don't run dungeons or raids with shitters. See the 50 BRD "HoJ reserved" runs an hour on private servers.

>Classic servers were fine with shitty 2004 tech
Looks like someone never played WoW at launch.

Sounds like you enjoy 5 hour ques and shit show game breaking server merges

I did last night.

Attached: 4646123.gif (310x362, 2.95M)

So have more servers? Why do you need big fat servers with gayass layering?

Hint: Because Blizzard wants to cut corners and cover up pop losses. And you defend it because you're a drone.

Attached: 1553784251020.gif (300x168, 285K)

normal is retard strong and you're a chimp if you actually consider any of the last 7 raids that have come out in retail wow as "normal" to be anything other than the gimp version of heroic, which is the gimp version of mythic, which is designed to have two hard fights --one to stop you from getting to the end to tierate the guilds between final boss guilds and 'dead' guilds to be cannibalized-- and a bunch of farming bosses

WoW retail is unironically bleeding out on life support and you're defending it how pathetic
try harder next time blizz marketing team

Attached: 1538188915658.gif (300x262, 1.84M)

They were fine with vanilla population. This is beyond that now.

lmao idiot it doesnt work like that at all

Blackrock here, you're full of shit as are most frogposters. You didn't play vanilla so stop pretending.

Blackcocks was literally fucking unplayable 3 months into launch because of all the ape niggers

I did, it was pretty good. Thanks for the suggestion. You shitposters finally convinced me to go all the way.

Attached: I love you dumbass noob son.png (597x336, 15K)

Oh look, another extremist "IT MUST BE EXACTLY THE WAY IT WAS IN 2004 OR IT SUCKS" retard.

I'm all for the classic experience but use a little common sense please. Can you really argue that having no layering on servers that have 5-10x the capacity of original classic servers is the way to go? Enjoy spending 2 hours trying to kill a single wolf because there's literally 10,000 players in your starting zone. Then enjoy having the server crash and you get rolled back 2 levels.

What's next? Are you going to argue that Blizzard should add a forced 20 second delay to all players on a server to simulate that authentic 2004 dial-up connection feel? How about only allowing minimum graphics settings with a 30fps cap since that's what it was like to play on a budget Gateway PC back in the day?

>vanilla
>objectively shittier than bfa
lmao

So do I. I actually fucking despise it. I don't mind the spell animations but the fucking character animations are seriously retarded.

No dungeon finder in classic

cute anime girl reaction image please be my gf

>think about playing Classic WoW
>really just want to play a low rate Lineage 2 Interlude server
>NCSoft will never do that
>Blizzard in its current state is incapable of releasing a new good MMO
>everyone else just copies the shitshow that is nuWoW

Feels bad being a MMOChad

Attached: 14143653867.jpg (592x594, 24K)

based frogposting tranny

>Classicfags actually think they're going to exceed Vanilla prime population numbers

Attached: 1546540650033.jpg (246x250, 8K)

>normal is retard strong and you're a chimp if you actually consider any of the last 7 raids that have come out in retail wow as "normal" to be anything other than the gimp version of heroic
...What? Dude the argument is simply that normal is the baseline raid difficulty. Not that it's easy or hard, just that it's the standard. LFR, heroic and Mythic were all conceived after normal, and Blizzard has said they base the other difficulties off normal
>WoW retail is unironically bleeding out on life support and you're defending it how pathetic
I'm not defending WoW and your hateboner is really sad

I want an EQ99 style game with vanilla wow class design :^(

Yes this is how it is commonly done but with a GOOD group of DEDICATED players that have the time to invest. It's hard to find 9+ other people willing to play over 12 hours a day for months to get rank 14.

Yes actually. Hell I thought they shouldn't add in colorblind mode either.

>So have more servers? Why do you need big fat servers with gayass layering?
Because servers hemorrhage players. As time goes on casuals like you will get filtered and leave allowing the server to cool down and level out at a healthy player base.

>Hint: Because Blizzard wants to cut corners and cover up pop losses. And you defend it because you're a drone.
I mean even if that were the case I don't care what they're trying to cover up, most people agree retards and casuals will quit within three months. Vanilla isn't for everybody.

>Because servers hemorrhage players.
That wasn't a problem back in Vanilla, bro! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE ALREADY BRACING FOR A HUGE FLOP

Attached: 1510386909209.png (500x913, 230K)

I fucking love that place

>XIVpill is literally staring you in the face the entire thread
>fall for blizz marketing tactic calling anyone who isn't on the classic train a "tranny"
>meanwhile blizz is in the actual business of producing said abominacions

Attached: 1541250094945.png (932x824, 938K)

well you won't be there faggot so it's got that going for it

>Stops after the first sentence
Dumb frogposter.

>it's a "pretend we like BRD/maraudon" episode

BRD was fun when you were 15, staying up past your bedtime, lost with 4 randoms(3 of who weren't here at the start), eventually making it to the emp

Now BRD is a 1 hour max dungeon as you steamroll your way through the most optimal route, the magic is gone

I'm here with you, bro. It's nice to get the Classic WoW back at least, but nothing can beat C3/4/Int Lineage 2 low rate experience.

>That wasn't a problem back in Vanilla, bro!
Vanilla was also a new game that set the ground work for improvement, most people had never seen anything like it and the future was bright. Classic is a static game, we know the beginning, we know the end.

The more you talk the more it's obvious how dumb you are.

>BTFOs himself in the first sentence
Dumb wowcuck

Is no one going to post the FFXIV 400 page Mogstation microtransaction store image?

11 days until "you thought you did, but you didn't"

>implying full runs aren't fun

The fuck are you talking about, moron? It WAS a problem back in Vanilla, servers would become low pop and basically unplayable.

Server merges and player transfers are an even worse solution than temporary layering. All your posts just show that you never played classic WoW and don't know what you're talking about.

Once you get rank 14 though and get the title can you drop in rank and keep the title?

I thought you "Wowchads" weren't obsessed with XIV.

>I'm pretending to be retarded
That's still acting retarded, user

>WoWcuck
Oh, neverind you're just some brainless tranny. My bad.

I hope I can form a new clique of Internet buddies, my old friends all got married and hardly come on anymore.

Attached: 1507859561827.jpg (400x447, 37K)

>temporary layering
>temporary
>temporary
>temporary
>temporary

Attached: 1510392243803.jpg (258x586, 46K)

>It's ok for us to be obsessed with WoW though
I'd love to hear the reasoning behind that. Is it because you finished the new content early?

So what mods you runnin boyo?

Your argument falls apart -- MYTHIC is the standard from which everything is made weaker and mechanics are removed. You don't design a fight and the mechanics thereof from the easiest difficulty up, quite the opposite. Blizzard just has no sense of tierated difficulty and is incapable of making a raid that isn't a rehash of easy mechanics and boring as shit even for the majority of fights IN Mythic. This is why there are 'four' difficulties -- to convince the people in normal and heroic that their hands are not being held and at least they're "better than LFR heroes". The truth is if you're too stupid to complete a WoW raid on heroic after hitting max level and getting gear then you're too fucking stupid to make valid complaints or comparisons anyway.

Attached: 1533540559640.png (500x598, 139K)

>And the alternative is what dipshit?
why not make more realms with lower player caps?

>AAAAAAA NO NO NO NO HE STARTED THE ESCORT QUEST WITHOUT ME AFTER WE SPENT 3 HOURS CLEARING TRASH AND I'M ALMOST OUT OF ARROWS NOOOOOO

Attached: pp,550x550.jpg (443x550, 39K)

Ah yes a fellow kekrino, hail Kekistan and Don Sargon.

No, but I'll post this

Attached: Whales.png (5512x4168, 1.28M)

HAHA DUDE SURE THE SERVERS HAVE 10x THE POPULATION AS IN VANILLA BUT MAN I REALLY JUST WANT AN AUTHENTIC EXPERIENCE. LIKE YEAH MAN I'D REALLY PREFER TO SIT IN A LAGGY STARTING ZONE WITH 10,000 PEOPLE AND A 10 SECOND DELAY ON ACTIONS SO I CAN KILL ONE QUEST WOLF PER HOUR.

>falling for falseflagging shitposts

Because WOW is losing players like crazy and all the servers would just have like 20 people in them

It's a WoW thread, but you XIVtrannies have only been trying to talk about your game. You don't actually want to talk about either game, you just want to shitpost.

Please dont be mean to Bun shes (he) a nice lady.

but the reason layering exists is because there are too many players.

>there's more little shit that whales can gouge themselves on instead of literally all of the development work for the next unique mount going into a $25 microtransaction
>this is bad, WoW retail is obviously superior

Attached: 1540071227807.jpg (570x558, 260K)

>why not make more realms with lower player caps?
Because not everybody will stick around? Common sense not so common. Why even ask this question? How incompetent are you?

>Your argument falls apart -- MYTHIC is the standard from which everything is made weaker and mechanics are removed.
That's not true though. Normal is what they build off, and they remove mechanics for LFR and tune it to be harder for the others.
>You don't design a fight and the mechanics thereof from the easiest difficulty up, quite the opposite
They design it from the second easiest
>This is why there are 'four' difficulties -- to convince the people in normal and heroic that their hands are not being held and at least they're "better than LFR heroes"
See and this is just headcanon, plain and simple

I don't find lies very compelling, user

>insecure that the competition on the market could eclipse your 15 year old game re-'premiere' even though it's been playable on private servers the entire time for free

My BRD fun is going to be going in there as a huntard and getting a ninja roll off of ironfoe

user it's pretty obvious it was a falseflag. That's why I posted like I did. What point was this post? So you could feel slightly smug?

oh wow retail and FF14 people are SCARED

look at this thread holy shit lmao

The FF14 posting in particular seems extremely defensive

Yea Forums is for shitposting. nothing more.

layering

Congested

See what I mean?

Is being removed.

Meanwhile it's always there in FFXIV along with retail WoW. Enjoy! ;^)

holy shit, triggered

"Normal is what they build off"
>he actually believes this
>he uses buzzwords like "headcanon" unironically
>he considers himself to be on the side of truth while just being the blizzard marketing department
WoW classic had one raid difficulty, and it was hard. Then it was split into two, then there was LFR and it was three. Then "Mythic" came out and there were four. The 2.0 raids in TBC were harder than current Mythic content, but you want others to believe that content the likes of Uldir Normal was the STARTING point for them to build content off and not that it's content literally designed to give incompetents a way to feel good about themselves "so they can experience the story and have a real queue up raid themselves, too!". So we're just to expect that the content itself has been watered down to the point of being braindead and the expected player intelligence is below average IQ now? Because arguing with you, it would seem that way.

>haha dumb xivfags your servers are TOO populated
lol, so btfo

Attached: 1523957282323.png (987x428, 24K)

Damn dude when's the next expansion, out of content already?

>All these words
Al the raids have always been based off normal. Blizzard has confirmed this multiple times.

I want to fuck a gnome female in her tiny asshole.

I wouldn't talk about expansions when you're making a huge deal about an expansion-less game. ;:^)

DOMO ARIGATO MISTER ROBOTO

>an expansion-less game
Thank god for that

Attached: 1564787271986.jpg (920x960, 85K)

That doesn't make any sense, user. The point is that we don't want the expansions, just the original.

I know it's triggering to see that many player characters in one spot, layeringfag

>XIV adds laying to its expansion launch
>Each zone only has like 20-30 people in it

AHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAA

FFXIV is a single player game with zero customization, it's the same shit as retailwow.

Classicwow is much superior to both.

Imagine being invested in such a shit game you have to go back in time to play an objectively lesser version of it

Imagine caring that others are gonna play an old game. Yikes.

>Imagine being invested in such a shit game you have to go back in time to play an objectively lesser version of it
Damn you mad tranny, calm down void groin. We all just having fun.

Attached: 1564094008016.jpg (640x480, 31K)

>trusting Blizzard
You really are the marketing department. Please just consider ending this line of discussion, you're only making your product look worse in the eyes of prospective onlookers. No one is going to believe that "normal raids" in retail are the basis of mechanical design akin to "normal raids" in classic. Here's your last (you). Remember, no negativity in the dojo.

Attached: 1541249615095.jpg (578x434, 64K)

Deny it all you want, it's the truth. WOW is so bad you have to uninstall expansions to get a perceived "good time" from it now.

>Artificial playerbase
>Ohhh yes re make-uh prayerbase robot, make-uhhh look like very populateduru
lmao

Attached: fl20120103zga.jpg (350x395, 39K)

>WOW is so bad you have to uninstall expansions to get a perceived "good time" from it now.
Hell yeah brother, can't wait. :^)

Attached: 7234525.jpg (1600x1047, 249K)

Nobody is denying modern WoW is bad though.

I can't think about anything but this stupid game. Feels like 2006 again

Because only one person at a time can be rank 14 on the server at one time (at least in vanilla this was the case), You literally have to spend upwards of eighteen hours a day to counteract the honor decay that occurs naturally (In the sense that honor would slowly drain overtime, so if you had 1000 honor one day and did no PVP what-so-ever it would drop to 950 honor the next day.) You also had to win in Battlegrounds to achieve the amount of honor you needed to advance in rank. Losing still rewarded honor, but no where near as much as winning did, unless it was AV then it didn't matter as much due to the twenty-three hour battlground happening and constantly getting HKs every second counteracted what you needed, at least at rank 10 and below (I was a Lt Commander at my highest rank during vanilla) and finally if you did do WPVP you had to avoid getting in groups with the fucking retards who would get Dishonorable kills. Fuck those retards ruined a lot of shit.

50g in vanilla was the equivalent to 500,000 gold in retail.

LMAO HEY GUYS HOW MANY PEOPLE PAID FOR 6 MONTHS SUB TO GET THE NEW MOUNT ON RETAIL WOW WHO ELSE HERE
>PLAYINGBOTH WHEN CLASSIC COMES OUT
LIKE ZOINKS WHO WOULDN'T WANT TO BE ON THE WOW TRAIN RIGHT NOW

Attached: 1541977583952.jpg (1000x750, 105K)